The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cindy The Alien Baby Maker

By Victor Ramierez

Chapter 2

Cindy lay back on the rich leather couch, somewhere in a state halfway between being relaxed and anxious. Doctor Thomas was a nice man, friendly and a bit older, like one of those teachers everyone liked having as a kid.

He had been only too happy to help her try to work out what had happened to her, and had told her what was going to happen next.

Doctor Thomas worked quickly and quietly, placing her in a trance, and then took her deeper and deeper so she would be at peace, and be prepared to remember.

“Now that’s you’re very calm, and peaceful, think back to the night your baby was conceived. Can you do that?”

She nodded yes, without opening her eyes.

“Good Cindy, very good. You’re safe and happy here with me, and nothing can hurt you isn’t that right Cindy?”

“Yes Doctor,” she mumbled.

“Good, very good. Just like watching a movie, you’re going to see everything that happened on that night play out on the screen in front of your eyes. You can see it, and you’ll be able to tell me what happened ok?”

“Ok.”

Cindy’s breathing sped up a little bit, but otherwise she stayed calm, and she started to tell him what had happened.

The buzzing noise in the room got louder, and Cindy could feel the sheets and quilt slide down her body, pulled off her by invisible hands. She felt a strange sensation now as she slowly rose up into the air, hovering above her bed like a hummingbird. Slowly, as if drawn by a giant magnet, she moved forwards through the air, towards the window and then out into the night. She didn’t feel frightened, even though she could feel herself rising up higher through the cold night air. She could tell she was flying on her own but she couldn’t even look around to enjoy the view, she could only gaze down at her toes and see what was in front of her.

After a moment a large silvery object came into view, quickly it filled her field of vision as she sped towards it. Cindy was now frightened she would hit it, but like diving into a pool, the metal simply parted like a liquid and she moved through it suddenly finding herself inside the object.

A moment later she stood immobile in a long vacant corridor. A second later she heard a squelchy gulping sort of noise, and then another, as a couple of somethings were deposited on the floor alongside her. From out of the extreme edge of her vision she thought she could see her Mother, standing immobile alongside her.

Something small and grey moved past her, unable to move much, all she could see was the top of a round bulbous looking head.

A moment later she heard movement and the other people moved away from her leaving her alone in the corridor again.

Like the fluttering of a gentle spring breeze she felt her shirt, then her shorts and her underwear all fall off her body, she was now standing totally naked and vulnerable in this strange place.

She did not know how long she had stood there, frozen and unable to do anything, when suddenly she felt control of her body return to her, and with a big gulp of air she spun around to see what was going on.

Further along the corridor she could see a little man, a strange little man. He appeared to be grey in colour, with large black eyes on his nose-less, hairless, large, grey head. She could see that it was a he as its smallish penis hung limply between its spindly little legs. His entire body was devoid of hair, and when it opened its mouth she could see no teeth.

No sound came out, but she could suddenly feel a soothing, calm voice in her head, like an idea forming in her brain, its words washed over her mind and coaxed her forwards to follow it.

Gingerly she moved forwards, slightly puzzled by the fact that she was naked and it wasn’t really bothering her that much.

She turned into the room and stopped dead in her tracks, this was too bizarre.

Hanging from the ceiling before her was her father. He was held by some metal bands, face down at around her head height, and he seemed to be unconscious.

After a moment Cindy realised that he was naked, and she could see his large erect cock jutting out from between his legs, pointing straight down at the ground. She knew this was weird, and what was stranger was the fact this didn’t seem to bother her; she could just hear the voice in her mind as it urged her to watch. She saw a metal tentacle-style thing slide across the floor beneath him, and on the end of it was a large, Perspex-looking tube, aimed at his cock. Suddenly it shot upwards, and with a vacuum-like sucking noise, it swallowed the length of his penis inside the tube. It began to work back and forwards, sucking him off by machine. A moment later she saw another smaller tentacle descend from the ceiling, position itself between his legs, and then shoot forwards to insert itself in his arsehole.

This puzzled her, and the grey man seemed to sense this.

In her mind she suddenly realised that it was stimulating him, massaging his prostate gland to make him cum even more.

She watched as his cock jerked and seemed to grow a bit larger, and then the tentacles both began to work faster. Suddenly her father’s body jerked and she could see the sticky white cum shoot out of his cock into the cylinder, before it was quickly sucked out of the cylinder by the machine, to go who knew where and what for. The machine continued to suck and she watched as her father’s erection returned and the machine continued its work, obviously intending to drain him dry again.

Slowly her father was hauled up into the ceiling, disappearing into the darkness and she was again led forwards, moving across the room as the metal wall before her slid back to reveal another room.

The next room was white and almost glowing, there was nowhere for shadows or darkness to hide. Every surface was white and was giving off light.

In the centre of the room, on display almost, was her mother. She sat in a chair-like device, her back upright, looking straight ahead of her, with her knees bent up towards her chest and her feet up in restraints. Her blonde pussy could be seen between her thighs, spreading open before her as Jan’s legs were slowly moved apart. Cindy could see that her mother was sitting on nothing, the chair was holding her up by her legs, but her arse was suspended in midair. Her arms were by her sides, resting on armrests, and her d-cup tits were sitting fully exposed before her daughter. Jan’s head was upright, but Cindy could see she wasn’t awake; she was simply staring off into the distance.

Cindy watched in strange fascination as two tentacles, like long metal arms, slid down from an opening in the roof. Both had a very fine needle on the end of it, and with a slow movement each one positioned itself in front of her tits, and then with a single fluid movement, slid both needles forward into Jan’s nipples.

The tentacles began to move slightly, jerking like a hose does when it’s first turned on. Cindy watched as her mother’s breasts seemed to get larger before her eyes, maybe one, or two, cup sizes bigger as the tentacles pumped something into them.

The needles were then withdrawn and vanished upwards, before they were replaced with two more tentacles. These had cup like fittings on the ends, and Cindy guessed what they were for.

With the same vacuum-like noise she had heard with her father’s pump, they attached themselves to her mother’s engorged tits and began to rhythmically suck at them. After a few moments of this she could see the fine squirt of breast milk begin to spray out before it was quickly sucked away up the tubes.

A panel clicked open on the floor beneath the chair and a new tentacle rose up beneath Jan. Cindy could see that there were two torpedo like fittings on the end of this, and her fears were confirmed when a moment later they thrust upwards, plunging themselves into her mother’s exposed pussy and arsehole.

Cindy was surprised when her mother didn’t react to that, she was sure that she would have cried out in pain if she had been in her mother’s place.

The grey man touched her arm, and she suddenly knew that her mother was being probed for information; they were collecting data from her. They had been testing her and cataloguing her reactions over the years as she got older. They had done this on many occasions and they continued to return to her parents, they had found them to be good milking animals, and her mother was an excellent breeder when needed.

Cindy was confused by this, she didn’t remember her mother being pregnant, at least not since she’d been alive. For a second she wondered if she herself was a result of this breeding process, but was quickly soothed with the assurance that she was a normal child.

She looked at her mother as she was being simultaneously stimulated and tortured by the tentacles, and she was sure she could see a tear roll down her cheek.

There was a whoosh of displaced air as her mother’s chair and torture tentacles dropped through the floor, vanishing from her sight. She was concerned for both of her parents, and the grey man simply nodded. She knew they would be fine, and she knew she would be ok too, however it was now her turn to join her family as part of their herd. She felt the sense of honour flowing from the grey creature, she was joining her parents and their forefathers to supply these guys with what they needed, and she could feel how grateful they were.

A gyno chair popped up out of the floor behind her and she felt herself lifted up onto it by the same invisible hands, quickly her legs were strapped in and her feet were fastened into the stirrups.

The wall before them slid open and the chair rolled itself forwards through the opening into another room.

This room was filled with a few others of these little grey men, all identical in looks, and all bustling around doing something. There were machines here, and she sensed that it was a lab of some kind. Her mother’s chair was against one side of the room and she sat in her chair still being milked, as her pussy and arse continued to be invaded by the metal probes. She saw the milk going into containers and watched as one of the grey guys grabbed a bottle of the milk and quickly took a swig like it was an icy cold beer.

Her father was hanging on the other side of the room to her mother, and she could now see his sperm being mixed in a machine, along with some other stuff that looked like green slime.

In her mind she understood that human dna mixed with their ejaculate and eggs allowed them to breed, using a human female as an incubator.

Slowly she watched as her father’s cum was absorbed and consumed by their hungry sperm, converted into super alien cum, then she saw gooey blobs slowly slide into the container, which she guessed were the eggs. The mixture was now ready and waiting to fill her helpless womb.

A pair of tentacles dropped down into her field of vision and she saw the thin needles aimed at her nipples. Suddenly they plunged forwards into her soft flesh, and she felt the hot searing pain as the metal entered her sensitive nubs. A second later she felt the liquid begin to pulse out of the tubes, out into her breasts. She felt the skin stretch as her tits slowly filled up and began to swell up like balloons before her eyes. The skin was stretched so tight that she felt all it would take would be for someone to flick her tit with their finger and it would burst. Just when she thought she could take no more the needles were withdrawn and the vacuum tentacles replaced them. She felt the hard plastic-like substance cup the front of her, now very large, juggs and a moment later the suction began. It was a strange feeling, both sexual and uncomfortable at the same time. Her nipples were tingling from being vacuumed and then all of a sudden she felt a warm surge within her breasts, and a moment later her first squirt of breast milk occurred. Shortly after that her other breast began to squirt warm milk and she watched with a strange fascination as the milk was whisked away down the tubes, to be bottled on the other side of the room.

Something caught her attention and she turned away from the tentacles milking her like a cow, and she stared down at the grey man standing at her feet. Cindy saw a tentacle rise up between her parted thighs, the metal of the penile shaped ending glistened with some kind of lubrication, and she could see a drop of the green sperm run down the underside of the shaft.

Her legs were spread apart further, and as she protested in her mind she felt herself calmed by the thoughts of the grey man before her. She felt the metal touch her exposed pussy lips; it lightly ran itself up and over her clit, through the curly little blonde hairs and back down the length of her slit.

She felt the pleasure being projected into her mind by the grey man as the tentacle suddenly plunged itself into her pussy.

Like a lightning bolt to her clit she felt the waves of pleasure shooting through her as the grey man manipulated her mind and the tentacle stimulated her in a more direct fashion.

She was going crazy with pleasure as she felt it plunge in and out of her, stimulating every inch of her flesh that it passed by. She wanted to writhe and scream out in ecstasy as she felt her orgasm building, racing towards climax. Suddenly with a gut wrenching spasm her orgasm exploded out of her, and quickly the machine went to work. The tube began to glow and now she could see that it was transparent, it slid as deeply as it could into her now well-lubricated canal, and then she could see the strange green mixture racing down the hose carry the little globs of egg matter along with it. She watched as the concoction reached her pussy and then she could see it no more, a moment later she felt it inside her as the warm sticky alien juices flooded her defenceless pussy, pressing their alien eggs up into her womb.

Once the tentacle had finished delivering its load, it withdrew and she was left alone for a time. She sat quietly, her mind reeling as she listened quietly to the slow splat on the metal floor below her as the green slime dripped out of her violated pussy.

The grey man then returned with her parents following behind him.

Cindy staggered out of the chair and then they all had their clothes returned, before, one by one, they departed through the wall in the same manner in which they had arrived.

Cindy sat upright on the couch, sweating and happy. The light of knowledge shone in her eyes, she knew what had happened!

Her parents hadn’t been mad when they’d told her those alien stories all those years ago, they really were being abducted, and now she was too.

She realised she was a bit cold and then looked down at herself. She found that her jeans and panties were gone, and her shirt was open to expose her breasts and her bulging, pregnant belly.

“What’s going on?” she started to yell, before a thought boomed in her head, telling her to be quiet.

Doctor Thomas was still seated before her, and now peering over the back of his chair was the grey man.

“You see we often have to work together, their people and ours. It’s for the good of the entire planet my dear. Your parents and your friend Melissa have already assisting us.”

Doctor Thomas smiled in a fatherly way as he moved down to the end of the couch, between her naked legs.

“You should feel very special, only a few hundred girls get to be breeding cows every year. I must say, I’ve been waiting quite some time for you to be old enough to start my dear. A sort of professional pride you could say, your mother has been one of my regular patients for years, and now with her daughter I am completing the set, so to speak.”

Doctor Thomas grinned at her in an almost manic sort of way, and Cindy wondered just how sane he was. With a clap of his hands, he grabbed something from his pocket and dropped down to sit on the small footrest at the end of the couch.

Cindy was aghast, she couldn’t allow this to happen, but she found she couldn’t move as the grey man’s mind forced her to be still.

“It’s time to deliver your child,” said the Doctor as he snapped on a pair of gloves. She felt his fingers spread her pussy lips apart and begin to manipulate her clit.

“It all goes a lot smoother if you relax,” he suggested, as he began to push down on her belly button.

She felt the ‘child’ within her react to his pressing, and she could actually feel it start to make its way out of her.

“I can see you’re wondering how this is happening, it’s only been a few months after all, hasn’t it my dear.”

She managed to nod at him.

“Well don’t you worry your pretty little head about that, our lovely special babies don’t take as long in the oven,” he said patting her belly. “And you have the added benefit of everything snapping back into place just like it was before. When some college guy fucks you, he’ll never know you’ve pushed out a kid or two, you’ll be tight as a virgin.”

She suddenly felt the urge to start pushing as her baby was trying to get out.

“Yes, that’s it, all over soon, and then it’ll be time to breed again,” he grinned and then pulled the surgical mask up over his mouth.

He turned his head as though he was listening to something, and then he grinned at her.

“And next time, they’re going to let me breed with you as my reward. You’re going to get a fine red blooded Thomas baby in your belly for your next one, so now you’ve really got something to look forward to.”

He moved back between her legs and as he started to bend down she could see the obvious erection pressing out against his trousers.

“Ok here comes the baby, now push my little cow!”