The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cindy’s New Program — Part 2

A short while later, Josh returned holding a pair of scissors. “Here, you’ll need these. It’s been decided that you’re to be returned to Penbrooke as soon as possible. We’re going to need the space. There was a cheerleader conference scheduled at the local university, and we’re going to be busy processing them this week.”

Cindy flinched as Josh licked his lips, taking the scissors from him. “What do I need these for?”

“You’ll see.”

Cindy felt the familiar tingle in her neck and found herself walking over to the pile of discarded clothes at the side of the bed. Cindy felt like a puppet, her arms and legs moving without her orders. Yesterday she had been scared and then swept away by her fucking. Now she was fully resigned to her fate and felt the odd sensation of being an observer in her own body.

While Cindy was wrapped up in thoughts of her new state, she reached down and picked out her pants and blouse from the pile, setting them on the bed. She picked up the scissors and quickly sliced up both garments. She cut her pants right where the pant legs met the crotch, leaving only enough cloth to cover her bush and the top of her ass. Her blouse was cut almost in half and the sleeves were removed, Cindy estimated it would leave just enough to cover her chest, if that. Once she finished, she handed the scissors back to Josh and considered that she would almost rather go out naked than in these abbreviated clothes.

“Well, we do have to keep up some appearances. It wouldn’t do for you to go about naked on the outside. We haven’t gotten everyone yet, and most people just wouldn’t understand. Now, you need to get dressed so you can get going. Don’t bother with the underwear, you won’t be wearing them anymore.” Josh explained.

Cindy quickly complied, pulling up the pants and putting on the remains of her blouse. She found that she could only button the bottom few buttons, just enough to hold the garment together in the middle. Her cleavage clearly showed at the top and the blouse had been cut up so far that the bottom of her breasts peaked out from the below. Cindy wasn’t sure if she preferred this to just going around naked. She felt like a tramp dressed like she was, and that was almost a greater indignity.

“You look wonderful, your driver’s waiting.” Josh waved her to the door.

Cindy walked out into the hallway and found Megan waiting there. Megan was dressed much the same as Cindy was. Megan’s pants had been cut in the same style, though she wore a sheer white tank top instead of a blouse. The tank top was obviously a size too small, her C cup breasts strained against the fabric, her areola clearly showing through the white fabric, and the bottom of the tank top rested just below the crimson circles at the tips of breasts. Megan’s light brown hair had been pulled back in a rough ponytail, leaving stragglers hanging around her head. Megan’s skin still shimmered with sweat from the workout she had just endured, her brown eyes clouded by the orgasm she was still recovering from. As she saw Cindy look her over, Megan blushed, embarrassed at every aspect of her appearance and the distinctive smell of sex that came from between her legs.

Josh whistled, as he looked Megan over. “It’s too bad we didn’t have time to have a little party.” He casually lifted Megan’s shirt and fondled her breast. Megan whimpered, but didn’t pull back.

“You’ll have to come back again. I’ll be sure to get you on my schedule.” Josh reached down Megan’s shorts and cupped her mound, eliciting another whimper and a deeper shade of red across her skin. “Now remember, you need to tell Cindy the standard lecture. It’ll be easier on her if she knows what to expect before it happens.”

Megan nodded her head as Josh continued to grope her. Cindy watched the scene with surprise. Megan hadn’t been exceptionally conservative in dress or conduct, but Cindy never expected her to just hold still and take this kind of treatment. This as much as anything else that had happened left Cindy wondering how long it would be before she complied regardless of a tingle from the base of her neck.

“Alright then, have a nice trip. Come back again soon, ladies.” Josh reached around and grabbed hold both girls on the ass before leaving them standing in silence.

They stood in silence for a moment before Megan began sniffling. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry about all this.”

Cindy embraced her friend as she sobbed. “It’s okay, you couldn’t have done anything. Now, let’s get out of here.”

Megan cried for a few more minutes holding on to her friend. She sniffled again, then pulled back, pulling her meager covering back over her breasts. “Okay.”

They walked in silence the rest of the way out. They were met with whistles and leers by almost every man walking past. Every naked girl exchanged looks of pity with them. Several times they were stopped as they made their way out of the facility to be groped by some passerby. Megan took the encounters with as much grace as she had left, reseating her clothes after each handling. Cindy resisted the first time, slapping the attacker and pulling away. With a tingle at the back of her neck Cindy unbuttoned her blouse and presented her breasts to the staffer. He fondled her for a few minutes before letting the two girls go on their way. In return for her resistance, Cindy was forced to walk the rest of the way with her breasts thrust out and exposed, offering a feel to every man that walked by.

“The ones in charge don’t like you to fight back. It’s bad enough having to follow their standard program without adding to it.” Megan warmed her.

Cindy’s task of offering her charms to every passerby slowed their progress considerably, but at long last, they made it to the main entrance. As soon as she walked past the receptionist’s desk, Cindy rebuttoned her blouse. Cindy was glad it was over, though she wondered what further humiliations she would be forced to endure. A valet brought up Megan’s car and soon they were on the open road, heading for Penbrooke.

“How are you holding up?” Megan asked, placing a comforting hand on her friend’s leg as she drove.

“Okay, I guess. This is a lot to take in, being turned into some kind of sex puppet.” Cindy answered. “How long has it been for you?”

“It seems like forever, but it’s only been about two weeks.” Megan answered. “The first days are the worst. Getting used to all the changes they make to you.”

“Like what?”

“First, is the clothes. We dress like this all the time were out of the house unless we’re ordered to dress up for something. If we’re inside a building, we strip at the front door and go naked. The worst thing is the impulses, though.” Megan explained.

“Impulses?” Cindy asked.

“That’s what we call them anyway. It’s completely random, you just get an urge to do some sex thing with someone. You’ll be walking past a guy on the street and the next thing you know you’re fucking him, right there in public.” Megan explained, a glimmer of lust in her eyes with the last admission. “It doesn’t stop at straight fucking. There isn’t an act you won’t do, anytime, anywhere with anyone. The only good thing is you always end with one of these great orgasms.”

Cindy recoiled a bit at Megan’s description of her future. She was also a bit shocked at Megan’s lusty reaction to her descriptions. Cindy wondered if she would be the same way soon, wistfully waiting for her next impulse to fuck someone. “How did this happen to Penbrooke?” Cindy asked.

“Well, everything seemed to change after this free concert came to town.” Megan began. The Fall of Penbrooke:

Megan had been surprised when she heard about the free concert being held by her favorite band that Friday. She regretted that Cindy was off on vacation and would miss it, but Megan wasn’t about to deprive herself of the experience.

The concert itself hadn’t been as good as Megan had hoped. The band seemed wooden, as if their heart wasn’t into their performance. An odd sound from the speakers had also cropped up from time to time and by the time the concert was over she was slightly nauseous. On her way out, she was offered souvenir black disks with the band’s name on them. They had plenty and told her to take one for each of her family. Megan did so, though she knew none of her family would care. It was still a neat souvenir.

When she reached home, Megan began feeling strange again. The concert had gotten out late, and the rest of her family was asleep when she had gotten back. Still feeling strange, she walked up the stairs to the bedrooms and placed a souvenir on the back of the neck of her parents and older sister. Megan didn’t know why she did it but felt compelled to do so. As soon as she was finished, she walked over to a phone and dialed a number. When it answered, she pressed several buttons and hung up. As she let go of the receiver she sat down on the floor and slipped into unconsciousness.

The next thing Megan remembered was waking up on a bed. She tossed for a moment before realizing it wasn’t her bed and bolted upright. She was greeted with the sight of thousands of people sitting in the seats of the concert hall she had been at the night before, all looking at her. She sat on the bed, wondering if she was having some kind of dream. She didn’t feel like she was dreaming but she was still sitting on a stage in front of thousands of people. She looked around the stage, several cameras were pointed at her, and a Mic hovered just above the bed. As she turned to the back of the stage, she saw herself, on the projection screens that lined the end of the stage.

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen of Penbrooke. I’m here to introduce you to your new way of life.”

Megan looked to see an older man walk out onto the stage, holding a microphone. She wondered what he was talking about.

The concert hall maintained an eerie silence at the man’s comment. The audience remained quiet, staring down on the stage.

“I am Brice Pearson, an associate with Human Resources International, and I am proud to announce that Penbrooke has now joined the HRI world community. At HRI, we believe in unlocking human potential, and channeling it in positive directions. To facilitate this, we use technology to unlock your inhibitions and manage your capabilities for greatest effect. To demonstrate the HRI advantage in personnel management, we will have a presentation with the lovely Megan Carm from Penbrooke Community College on the HRI evaluation process. Please enjoy the presentation. After Megan has finished, we’ll take you in sections for your own evaluations.” Pearson explained with practiced professionalism. Once he finished, he pulled back to the side and the cameras switched back to Megan, who still sat on the edge of the bed.

Megan wondered what he could be talking about. She certainly didn’t want any part of this and tried to get up. No matter how hard she tried, her legs refused to let her up and she remained seated. She was about to risk crawling away when Brice spoke again.

“First, we test our control with a simple exercise.”

Megan felt an odd tingling sensation at the base of her neck. Before she could reach back to find the source, she found herself standing up and walking to the edge of the stage, only a few feet in front of the bed. Fear swept through her as she wondered what had caused her to do that. She looked down at the front rows of the audience in front of her, recognizing many of her fellow students mixed in with neighbors and other townsfolk.

As she stopped at the edge of the stage, her hands reached down, grabbing the bottom of the T-shirt she was wearing. With one long pull, she found herself standing in front of the town of Penbrooke topless, except for her bra. Megan instantly went red with embarrassment, her body, however, continued with the demonstration. As soon as her hand dropped her shirt to the stage, she found herself thrusting out her chest, her hands went between the cups of her bra and unclasped it. A moment later, her bra joined her shirt on the stage, her nipples hardening involuntarily from the slight chill in the air. She felt her upper body twist, jiggling her perky breasts for the entire town. Megan had never been so embarrassed, but only the crimson hue of her skin gave away her feelings as she gave the crowd her best smile. With another casual movement, her hands unzipped her pants and pulled them down her hips, allowing them to pile up around her ankles. With that she bent over, pulled off her shoes and socks, and stepped out of her pants. Her hands traced back up her legs, until they reached the waistband of her panties. Again, her hands pulled down over her hips, letting her last garment fall to the floor.

Now nude, Megan found herself beginning a dance on stage. Her hips swayed gently, her hands coursed over her body, tracing her curves. Occasionally, she would cup her breasts as if presenting them to the audience or jiggle them invitingly. She would bend over with her legs spread, giving the audience an unencumbered view of her pussy. As she continued this lewd display, inside Megan was scared and embarrassed. She felt like a puppet as she swayed and caressed her body in front of much of the town of Penbrooke.

“Isn’t she beautiful? That is stage one of our evaluation process, showing us that our members are fully compliant with any request. Next Megan will demonstrate stage two of our evaluation.”

Megan felt another tingle in her neck and gave the audience one more out-thrust jiggle of her breasts. She turned back to the bed and lay down in the center. Her legs parted and her hands began to massage her sensitive spots. Megan felt a wave of arousal flow through her as her hands rubbed her clit and kneaded her breasts. She wondered what had been done to her to get her to act like this. Still, her fear and apprehension were quickly being washed away by her growing arousal. She had masturbated before but never had she gotten such a strong reaction. She felt the hand between her legs get damp as her juices began flowing. As she lay there writhing in passion, she wondered what would come next.

Megan didn’t have long to wait. A jolt on the bed caused her to look beside her. The lead singer of the band from last night was lying beside her, completely naked with a raging erection. As he caressed her breasts, Megan swore she was dreaming again. She had fantasies about him before, especially while masturbating, and now she knew he was going to make love to her. Megan wasn’t a virgin; she had lost that in the cramped back seat of her last boyfriend’s car. It hadn’t been a good experience, but Megan hadn’t been completely turned off to sex, just more wary about it. Now in thrall by some strange force, she found solace in her fantasies and waited for him to take her.

He didn’t make her wait long. He massaged her breasts for just a few moments before rolling on top of her. Megan spread her legs wide, and found her hand going between her legs to grab his member. As she did, he pushed forward slightly, and she guided him into her soft folds, parting her nether lips with the head of his member. He quickly found his mark and pushed into her with a slow steady thrust. Megan let out an extended moan as he sank into her depths, filling her completely, her passionate voice amplified by the sound system echoed through the room. With that, they kissed, long and tender, joined intimately before thousands of people. Megan was on fire, locked in complete arousal, the fact that she was in front of an audience completely forgotten. As he rested inside her, she began humping against him, her hands exploring her lover’s back. He moved his hands down, stilling her hips. He then began to pull back, slowly pulling out of Megan’s tight depths. As he pulled out, Megan gasped, relishing the sensation of her own inner folds collapsing as he pulled out, his member rubbing her sensitive flesh as it withdrew. By the time he had pulled himself back to her gates, Megan could barely contain herself as he held her hips from moving to engulf him again. He sat at her gates, teasing her for a moment, before plunging forward again with a slow measured thrust. Megan was focused on his member as it slowly plowed into her, filling her again. So wrapped up in the sensations, Megan didn’t notice her own vaginal muscles pulsing with precision around the impaling member. Her partner continued his slow, steady thrusts for some time, keeping Megan burning with pleasure, moaning with each down stroke, and gasping with each withdrawal.

Her lover began to pick up the pace slowly and released Megan’s hips. Megan immediately felt her hips meeting his thrusts, first casually, and then with greater urgency as the pace increased. Megan kissed him again, holding his head to her lips as they pistoned against each other. He wrapped his arms around her back, pumping hard into her. Megan felt as if they were melding into one being as she wrapped her legs around him, meeting his thrusts with her hips, kissing him passionately, her breasts flattened against him. She was at the apex of sensation, engulfed by passion. Between each passionate kiss, Megan writhed in passion, grunting with animalistic lust with each deep penetration.

Megan felt the thrusts become more frantic, her hips bucked wildly, meeting her lovers frenzied motion. She knew instinctively that he was about to come and just as she realized it, she felt a spreading warmth within her. Her orgasm hit powerfully. Her head fell back, a lust filled scream passed her lips as she was overcome by the release of all the sexual tension built up within her. Her lover gradually slowed his pace as his member grew soft. Megan was beyond reach as she was washed away in pleasure. She barely noticed as her lover withdrew from her folds and left the stage. Only the booming voice of the announcer brought her back to the present.

“Isn’t she wonderful? Megan will continue with the demonstration as you begin your own evaluations. Good luck in your new life as members of HRI. After your evaluations are finished, you’ll each receive an individual tutorial on all the benefits and responsibilities of HRI membership. Have a great day.”

Megan remained laying for a few minutes. Her breasts heaved as she recovered from the exertion. She felt his seed and her juices seeping from her pussy and dripping down between her widely spread legs. As she recovered from her orgasm, she gradually became aware of her surroundings again. She couldn’t believe she had just fucked a guy in front of the town, she again noticed her inability to control her actions as she lay there, spread bare in front of everyone.

Her breathing slowed after a few minutes and her body turned and sat up on the bed. She crawled over to the edge and reached underneath. Megan was concerned when her hand pulled back a box of sex toys. Her hands quickly pulled back a large vibrating dildo and a handheld massager. She lay back on the bed, turned on both devices and spread her legs. She looked up to see a camera pointed down at her as she began pushing the dildo into her pussy. Her hands moved of their own volition, and soon she was heaving in the throes of passion again. Her right hand slowly worked the dildo into her, parting herself more widely than ever before. The dildo was considerably larger than either of her past experiences and she found herself in awe as she split herself open with the toy. Her pussy was on fire as she slowly impaled herself on the vibrating phallus. Her other hand spreading pleasure as she ran the massager over both her sensitive breasts.

Megan lay there, moaning in pleasure for hours as the concert hall gradually was emptied of its inhabitants. Megan continued her demonstration of self-pleasuring techniques the entire time, writhing and bucking with pleasure as her body ran out its program. Her awareness of her situation faded in and out as her passion ebbed and flowed. Still, the all-consuming passion parted enough for Megan to feel like a puppet only occasionally. As she moaned and squealed from her self pleasuring, Megan didn’t feel another orgasm the entire time. Even as her every sense burned with passion, release never came. Only when the last of the audience left the hall did relief come. As she heard the door shut, a tidal wave of pleasure was let loose upon the writhing girl. The torrent consumed her, an impassioned scream echoed in the room till her breath was gone. Exhausted, Megan fell into a deep sleep as her orgasm fell away.

* * *

Megan awoke sometime later, aching with every muscle, especially her crotch. She still felt full and sent a hand between her legs. She found the now motionless dildo still buried fully inside her. She gripped it and pulled it out with a pop. Megan gasped as she pulled its lubricated, ridged surface across her sensitive folds. After that, she rested for a few more minutes before moving to get up. Her display from the day before haunted her. Megan wondered what had possessed her, and now she wondered why she had been left naked on the stage. She knew she had completely humiliated herself in front of everyone. She recalled the boys who had watched from the front row as she had stripped in front of them. She had gone to school with them, even rebuffed some of their advances, now she’d be in their wet dreams and fantasies. She shivered at the thought, which brought her back to her current predicament, that of being naked on stage.

At the least she was grateful to have control back. Her limbs weren’t doing anything without her permission. She pulled herself to the edge of the bed and looked around the stage. She found her clothes sitting on a chair beside the bed. She got up and walked over and discovered a pair of scissors and a note on top of her garments. She pulled out the note and read it. Hello Megan! Welcome to the HRI family. Your wonderful demonstration helped us to more easily evaluate your fellow townsfolk. Now that the evaluation process is over, you are free to return home, and begin your new life as a member of HRI. A pair of scissors has been left to help you modify your wardrobe appropriately. Also, our introduction package is included to help educate you on the benefits and responsibilities of your membership with HRI. Thanks again for your assistance. Brice Pearson p.s. Don’t worry about wearing underwear, you’ll find you can’t and a beautiful young woman like you shouldn’t worry about such things anyway.

Megan put down the letter and looked at her clothes. She wondered what he meant about modifying her wardrobe. She picked up the scissors and found her hands operating of their own will again. She watched as she pulled out her pants and T-shirt and gave them several cuts. When her hands finished, Megan looked down at the remains of her shirt and pants. She had removed both pant legs from her jeans and had cut her T-shirt in half, then removed the sleeves. She looked over her hands in surprise at their independent action, still not used to her limbs moving without directions from her own thoughts. Megan then tried to put on her bra. Just as the note had warned she found herself incapable of putting on the garment. At that point Megan resolved herself to getting out of the concert hall. Choosing the path of least resistance, she put on the shirt and pants, shocked by the wanton image they created. Her pants were cut so high that only her bush and the top of her ass were covered. The bottom of her breasts peaked out from under her shirt. Megan quickly put her shoes on and got herself out of the hall, being sure to take the rest of the information with her. She wanted to get home where she hoped to come to grips with the strange events that had happened to her.

Megan lived only a few blocks from the concert hall and quickly walked home. Once she was outside, everything seemed normal for a bit, then she spotted women walking the other direction. The women were dressed in basically the same indecent way as Megan herself, and it took Megan a moment to recognize her as the Miss Finnley, one of Penbrooke’s teachers. Megan was shocked that Miss Finnley would go out in public like that, normally being one to be covered from head to toe, and always chastising girls for lewd behavior. This just fueled her desire to get home and Megan speeded her pace as much as she dared, not wanting to risk her breasts bouncing free from her shirt.

As she passed through her front door, Megan breathed a sigh of relief, only to be cut short as her hands started moving again. In moments they had stripped her of her meager clothing, and she stood naked in her living room. Megan went to pick up the information packet she had been left when she heard an odd sound from upstairs. Megan ran up the stairs, forgetting her nudity for the moment. As she cleared the top, she noticed the sounds coming from every upstairs bedroom but hers. The sounds of grunting and squealing, the squeaking of bedsprings and the slapping of flesh filled the air. Megan knew what that meant, and her own morbid curiosity got the better of her.

Megan walked quietly down the hallway, the carpeted floor completely masking her foot falls. Her older sister’s room was first, the sounds of squeaking bedsprings coming out of the open door. Megan peaked around the corner, careful not to bring attention to herself. Her older sister Mary was lying on her back, her legs spread, meeting the thrusts of the cock that was plunging into her. Mary’s breasts were being mauled by her lover’s hands, as she grunted in time with his thrusts. Megan looked on in astonishment as she watched her own father give her older sister a rousing fuck. If she hadn’t been standing there, she would never have believed such a thing possible, but the groans and grunts accentuated by the squeaking bed told Megan it was real.

Megan stepped back in amazement, then quickly moved towards the next source of lustful sounds, her brother Billy’s room. The scene there was still shocking, but only in comparison to the way things had been, not what was going on in Mary’s room. Magen’s friend Sara was on her hands and knees squealing with each of Billy’s thrusts. Billy’s hands held onto Sara’s waist as he pounded away at her, panting as he did. Sara bounced with each thrust, her hair cascading wildly, her breasts jumping forward and back. Megan watched them for a few minutes, a tingle of arousal running through her. She hadn’t realized how mature her brother had gotten, but the look of ecstasy on Sara’s face told Megan he had grown up to be a man.

The sounds from the master bedroom beckoned Megan, however, and she turned away from her brother’s room and peered through the open door of her parent’s bedroom. Megan’s mother was on her back, her legs spread wide, humping back against a strap on cock! Megan gasped as she saw Brenda, another of her friends, lying between her mother’s legs humping away with a strap on. Megan’s mother was moaning as she kissed Brenda, their ample breasts rubbing nipple to nipple. Megan had never imagined such a scene, and she stepped back into the hallway surrounded by the sounds of passion from every room. Her own arousal beginning to burn again. Megan began to massage her clit wondering just what had happened to the world.

Even as she stood in the hallway, watching her mother and Brenda match their thrusts, Megan felt drawn. She walked back down the hall, looking in on the lewd scenes. In Billy’s room, Sara’s hips beat back against Billy’s thrusts. Her squeals still filling the air each time Billy plowed into her. In her sister’s room, Anne was laying back, grunting hard as her father holds her hips in place, pounding into his daughter’s willing flesh with renewed vigor. Megan turned from these scenes, now rubbing her clit furiously as she felt herself walk downstairs.

A sudden knock from the door drew Megan’s attention. With one hand still rubbing between her legs, she opened the door. Megan stood there, masturbating nude before the visitor. He gave her a strange look, then walked into the house, dropping his shorts as soon as he was through the threshold. Still stroking her clit, Megan’s other hand began working on her breast as she looked over her visitor. He looked a few years older than her, with short black hair and a plain face. Normally, Megan would have turned down any advances from him, but now she was drawn to him, and especially the erection he was sporting. She pulled her hands away from her body, and wrapped herself around him, kissing him as she explored his back with her hands. The visitor kissed back passionately, his own hands exploring Megan’s body as they mashed against each other. Megan gasped as his hand cupped her mound from behind, his fingers parting her nether lips, teasing her, and exploring her intimate folds.

Without words, they pulled apart, the stranger’s hand still playing between Megan’s legs as they quickly navigated over to the living room couch. Megan was awash in sensation, completely pliant to every impulse she felt, moaning as her intimate flesh was caressed between her legs. She walked to the back side of the couch, her companion still teasing her nether lips, resting her hands and chin on the back of the couch. She jutted her ass up into the air as best she could, spreading her legs, and leaving her pussy open. The visitor positioned himself behind her, removed his moistened fingers from Megan’s pussy, and gently repositioned her hips. A moment later, Megan felt the tip of his member part her nether lips. She whimpered as he teased her lips with the tip of her member as he rubbed it up and down the sensitive flesh. With a pop she felt him find her entrance and she began humping back against him, trying to fill the void inside her. With a powerful thrust he filled her, eliciting a moan of pleasure from Megan as she felt herself being impaled by his thick member. Just as he bottomed out, the withdrawal began. Megan whimpered and groaned as the stranger tried a few more practice pumps within her. With that he picked up the pace and began thrusting into her with fast deliberate thrusts. Megan felt her breasts bounce with each thrust, grunting as he plowed into her. Her body was ablaze, her partner bent forward, grabbing her jiggling breasts, and massaging them as he continued to pound into her. Megan moaned at the exquisite pleasure that came from their intimate embrace, she moved her hips to meet his thrusts as she relished in his expert handling of her breasts. One of his hands let go of her ripe orb, allowing the breast to bounce fully again as he continued pistoning in and out of her. His free hand snaked down to her crotch, tracing her nether lips as they pulled in and out with his member. Megan moaned in ecstasy at this new sensation. With a little more exploration, he found her clit and began a viscous massage of the sensitive nub. Sparks flew through Megan’s nerves, her arousal spilling over. She bucked back against his impaling cock, grunting with each fulfilling trust. The new fire from her clit took her over the edge. She felt her orgasm rip through her and screamed with ecstasy. Her pussy clamped down on her partner and then he came, filling her with his seed. Already past her peak, Megan looked inward feeling her partner’s member pulsing, and the warmth of his seed spread through her depths as he groaned in pleasure. They remained locked together for a moment, his seed seeping out around his cock. Megan felt him slip out of her, almost regretting that it was over. His seed ran down her thigh, but she couldn’t bring herself to wipe it off as the sticky goo continued down her leg, slowly drying as it went.

Still slightly buzzed from her orgasm she turned to the stranger she had just made love to. “Hello, I’m Megan.”

“Frank. Glad to meet you.” He replied somewhat sheepishly.

“That was kind of intense.”

“Yeah, I’m sorry for that. I was just walking by and I felt this urge to come in. And when I saw you, I lost all control.”

“That’s okay, I don’t think we had much choice in the matter. Besides, it was kinda fun.” Megan giggled. It certainly wasn’t your everyday experience. Her family was getting fucked upstairs, and she got busy with a complete stranger. Still, she had just experienced another wonderful orgasm, almost compensating for everything else that was going on.

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to rest here and get my bearings.”

“Sure, have a seat.” Megan patted the couch cushion. She thought it was kind of strange how quickly she was adapting to this new reality. She wondered if she was going to get the clear head, she would need to see things normally again.

“You’re the girl from that meeting, right?” Frank asked.

Megan blushed. “Mmm Hmm.”

She could hardly believe she could still be embarrassed in front of him after what they had just done. Still, she wasn’t proud of her display yesterday.

“That must have been terrible. I mean this whole experience has been weird, but to have been up there in front of everybody like that.” Frank patted Megan’s leg sympathetically.

They continued to talk for some time, discussing the last few days’ events as well as their own histories. The sounds of lust wafting down from the upstairs. Frank pretended to ignore it as they talked, much to Megan’s relief. Megan surprised herself as she quickly forgot she was naked as they talked, reminded only in passing as cool air flowed by and caused her nipples to harden.

Frank had experienced the standard evaluation, from the male side. He had been fucked silly by a lovely redhead. As with Megan, he hadn’t been able to come until after his partner had, and Frank had spent many hours at the task as they rolled through multiple orgasms. He had found himself recovering far faster than normal, to keep his partner satisfied. Once he had finished, he had gone to his home and taken a long nap. After waking up he had gone for a walk and was soon compelled to Megan’s front door.

Megan and Frank continued their association over the following days, meeting with each other between their impulse driven fucks. Megan was grateful for his presence, as it brought stability to her now turbulent existence. By the time Cindy had arrived back from vacation, Megan had already fucked all the members of her family, and many of her neighbors, both male and female. She did envy that about Frank, while her impulse programming had forced her into lesbianism, Frank, and all men, stayed strictly heterosexual. Even with the program induced arousal, her stomach always churned a bit when she was locked in an embrace with another woman. Still, like the concept of being programmed, Megan had gotten used to it. By the time Cindy arrived, Megan began secretly wondering what their first coupling would be like.

Cindy listened to her friend’s story with interest and dismay. As they drove past the sign welcoming them to Penbrooke. Cindy wondered how things would play out with her return to the new Penbrooke.

To be continued...