The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coffee Shop IV: Sex, Lies & Duct Tape.

Disclaimer. The following story, is a work of fiction. The characters portrayed within are a work of fiction as well, and any resemblance to any person, living or dead is a coincidence and unintentional.

Copyright © 2001. This story is the property of the author, Canadian Cowboy. Any duplication, in whole or in part, is forbidden without the express written consent of the author, Canadian Cowboy.

Chapter 9. Tied, Tarnished, and Totally Trashed.

Andy sat down at the kitchen table with me, but he sat opposite me, instead of beside me, continuing to stare at me with that cold stony expression on his face.

“What? What’s wrong?” I asked him with a sigh. I was genuinely puzzled by his reaction. I wasn’t expecting him to be upset with me. I would have thought he’d have felt relief more than anger or whatever it was that he was feeling.

“Was it really necessary to play with Todd like that, Paul?” Andy asked me, the displeasure in his tone abundantly apparent.

“What do you mean, love?” I asked Andy, perplexed at his reaction to my induction of Todd.

“Dragging out the induction as you did,” Andy said with a disapproving frown set on those sexy lips of his. “You could have made it quick and fast, like you did that first time with Chuck back in your apartment. Why the charade with the ice cubes in the glass? Why the long drawn out process of hypnotizing Todd? Why didn’t you just zap him with your powers? You’ve always told me you could zap anybody in just a second or two.”

“Todd’s not just anybody, Andy,” I said, offering an explanation. “He has a natural mental shield that I had to circumvent. If I had applied my powers directly to break through his shield it would have been painful for him, and I saw no reason to inflict any unnecessary pain on him.”

“Oh, I see,” Andy said quietly, but his tone indicated that he remained unconvinced. “I still don’t like you putting him under without his permission, though. You always told me that you never used your powers on someone without their permission first, unless you had no choice.”

“What about that incident with the three cowboys, Andy?” I asked him as I felt my temper start to heat up. “You didn’t seem to upset when I told you about that.”

“Well, you really didn’t have much of a choice then. It was three against one after all,” Andy admitted. “You were only protecting yourself, then. This is different.”

“How so?” I asked, wondering what Andy’s point was.

“Well, no one asked you to interfere, Paul,” Andy told me coldly.

I looked at him, not quite sure I had heard him correctly. “Excuse me?” I asked, not believing what I’d just heard. “Did I hear you right?”

“Yes, you heard me correctly,” Andy said. “This was my problem to solve, and I don’t appreciate you taking over like you just did. You never even gave me the chance to decide what it was that I was going to do.”

I stared at Andy like I’d never seen him before. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing! His nose was out of joint because I’d stepped in and taken over. After what I had just gone through in my search of Todd’s mind, I wasn’t exactly in the most charitable of moods. Here I was trying to do everything in my power to get us out of this mess, and Mr. RCMP Constable here was upset because I hadn’t asked his permission first!

“You arrogant son of a bitch!” I exclaimed in a hushed voice. as I jumped to my feet, letting my rage out in one furious burst. “This wasn’t just your problem! It was our problem! I’m in this just as deep as you are, you know! It was my bare backside, in those photographs, just as much as yours!” I stopped as I suddenly found myself at a loss for words. I stood there, my chest heaving, as I tried to catch my breath and calm down.

“Are you finished?” Andy asked coldly, as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. Clearly my tirade wasn’t making any impression on him.

“Not just yet,” I said as I banked the fire of my temper and let go of my anger. As I began speaking again, it was in a much calmer tone of voice. “How can you think for one minute, that I would stand idly by, while some low life scum like Todd, puts you into such a difficult position? If I could help in any way, don’t you know by now that I’d do it? Andy, I’d do anything for you. I’d help you in any way that I can.” I held up my left hand and shoved my wedding band right in front of his face. “Did you think I didn’t take those words seriously, dear heart?” I asked him dropping my voice to mere whisper. “I couldn’t bear the thought of you having to make such a choice, dearest. I saw the agony on your face when Todd knew he had you cornered. It was too much for me. I had to do something, and so I did.”

I gazed directly into those dark brown eyes of Andy’s the entire time that I spoke to him. His eyes remained hard cold and unflinching. He didn’t seem to believe me. I didn’t seem to be reaching him. I didn’t know what else to say to him.

“You’re not alone, you know, " I said to him as I sat back down and softly touched his right cheek with my left hand. “You’re never alone, dear heart. We’re in this together, and together we will find a way to clean up this mess that we’re in. I have no regrets from yesterday or last night. I’m not sorry for what I just did to Todd. I’d do again in a heartbeat, if it meant protecting you. It’s taken me years, far too many years, to find someone like you and have you come into my life. No one, least of all a guy trying to blackmail us, is going to make me give you up. I’m in it for the long haul. We will find a way out of this, dear heart.”

Andy gazed down at me, and then a miracle happened. I saw that warm soft glow come back into his dark brown eyes. In less than a second, Andy was looking at me with those soft warm doe brown eyes of his, that glowed with that special look that I knew was just for me.

“You’re right,” Andy said softly as he covered my left hand with his big strong right hand. “We are in this together. I’m sorry, Paul. It’s just so hard sometimes. I’m so used to keeping my job secret from civilians, that I couldn’t help but have a natural aversion to you interfering in police business as it were. It’s silly and childish, I suppose. I should have trusted you more, and known that you had something in mind. I’m sorry, Texas.”

I smiled at Andy as I heard him call me by his pet name for me. “It’s okay, dear heart,” I assured him. “We’re both under a lot of strain right now. We’re not exactly thinking clearly. I’m sorry for blowing up at you like that. You couldn’t know what I just went through with Todd. ”

“What do you mean?” Andy asked, as he looked at my quizzically.

“Well, in addition to hypnotizing him and implanting a few controls, I also searched Todd’s mind for information about the blackmail attempt,” I said hesitantly. “It’s not something that I normally do, and I do not like doing it, but it was necessary. If we’re going to figure out a way out of this mess, we need all the information we can get.”

“You read his mind?” Andy asked me. Now it was his turn not to believe what he was hearing.

“In a word, ‘yes’,” I admitted. “I don’t like doing that, though, because sometimes I see things in a person’s mind that I’d rather not see.” I turned away from Andy at that moment as I tried to keep my composure. I failed. The images of what I’d seen in Todd’s mind were still fresh in my mind, and I was having a hard time dealing with them and putting them aside. I clenched my right hand in a knuckle white fist as I tried to control the rage and anger than threatened to surge out of me again.

“What is it, Paul? What’s wrong?” Andy asked me softly as he squeezed my left hand with his right hand, trying to give me strength.

“It’s what I saw in Todd’s mind,” I blurted out. “He....never intended to let you off of the hook. He was going to use those photographs to get you do anything he wanted. There were images of him humiliating you in front of his friends. Making you crawl around and bark like a dog while in your dress uniform. And there was more....”

At that point my voice cracked and I couldn’t talk. All I could do was shake with suppressed rage as the images flooded through my mind again. I couldn’t believe I was telling Andy any of this. There was no reason to burden him with it, but I couldn’t seem to stop myself. Andy squeezed my hand offering me silent reassurance and courage.

“He...he was going to have you and I perform in front of his friends as well,” I finally managed to get the words out. “Sexually. That is the one image in Todd’s mind that haunts me. Todd’s one heartless and mean son of a bitch. All I want to do right now is to beat his face with my fists until it’s nothing but a bloody pulp! I’m so fucking angry at him right now, I don’t know what to do!”

“I’ll hold him down for you, if you like,” Andy said softly. “But considering his current state of mind, I don’t think that would be necessary.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” I agreed, as I finally got myself back under control. “He’s pretty docile and obedient right now. I guess that is what scares me. It would be so easy to go too far right now. Todd wouldn’t object to anything I had him do. I nearly had that happen with Chuck. Promise me that you’ll keep me on a short leash, okay love?”

“I left my dog collar and leash at home, but I’ll do my best,” Andy said as he chuckled at me. “Now how about you fill me in on the important information regarding these blackmail photographs. I’m sure that if we put our heads together we can come up with something.”

“Well love, here’s the story,” I said as I began speaking to Andy. His attention was focused completely on me as I spoke. He was letting every word sink into his mind. “The photographs were taking by a photographer, using a digital camera. The photographer passed the camera onto Todd. To insure that the photographer could not download the digital images or make any copies of his own, the camera was sealed and marked. Once Todd had the camera he came here on Sunday afternoon while we were gone. Todd has a key to this house. Todd went to the locked bedroom and used the computer in there to download the images from the camera to the computer and to print them off. No one else has seen the prints. Todd has the digital clip from the camera locked up in the safe in his office. As for Todd’s client, he hasn’t seen the prints either. All Todd told him was that the necessary leverage had been obtained.”

“Very interesting,” Andy said as he thought over what I’d just told him. “It seems that we’re in luck. But there are a couple of questions that are still unanswered.. First, who was the photographer and how do we deal with him? Second and more important to me, is how did Todd manage to obtain the keys to this house? Was the owner of the house, a man who I thought was my friend, in on this as well?”

I could see the pain in Andy’s eyes as he considered the possibility that his long time friend had been involved in this failed blackmail scheme. “The photographer’s name is Jeremy Bromwell,” I said as I answered Andy’s question. “He’s not really important. I obtained a clear image of him from Todd’s mind. I’m sure I can pay him a short visit sometime later this week, and adjust his memories of last night’s events. It should be a simple matter to blur his memory so that he can’t see our faces. Hence he won’t be able to identify us.”

“You can do that?” Andy asked me, disbelievingly . “You can change someone’s memory?”

“Yes, don’t you remember that afternoon in my apartment with you, me and Chuck?” I asked him.

“Oh, yeah,” Andy said as he smiled sheepishly at me. “I’d forgotten about that. Sorry. What about my friend? Was he in on this?”

“No,” I answered Andy. “Todd arranged have a tracer put on your car. They followed us out here on Friday night, and you can guess the rest. I suppose you’d better arrange to remove that tracer when we head back into the city. According to Todd it is somewhere under your rear bumper.”

“Okay, I’ll take care of that,” Andy replied. “But wait a second. How did Todd get into the locked house? How did he get into the locked bedroom? Are you trying to tell me he picked the locks?”

“Well, yes,” I replied. “It’s not that difficult to pick a lock. Even I could do it, given enough time, and Todd had all afternoon to try.”

“Okay, I guess he could have done that,” Andy said as he accepted my statements with obvious reservations. His face took on a thoughtful expression as he looked over my shoulder in the general direction of where Todd was still sitting in the living room. Andy looked back at me, and his brow furrowed as he spotted the loophole in my explanation. “Hold on just a minute, here. What about the computer? I doubt that my friend would have left his home computer unlocked or have set it up without a password. So how did Toddy manage to use the computer? Are you trying to tell me he hacked into my friend’s computer? How did Todd know that the digital camera would even interface to the computer? How could Todd have known that there was even a computer in this house in the first place?”

I looked blankly at Andy, as I suffered through the barrage of unexpected questions that he threw at me. I should have known better than to try to lie to a police officer about something like this. Before I could even begin to try to answer any of them Andy started speaking again. “Paul, you’re lying to me, aren’t you? My friend was in on this blackmail attempt wasn’t he? Please, tell me the truth. Please don’t try to spare my feelings. I’d rather know the truth.”

“Yes, your friend was involved in the blackmail attempt,” I admitted to Andy. “However, it was not by choice. When Todd found out where we were staying on Friday night, he contacted your friend and obtained a copy of your friend’s house keys. In addition, Todd obtained the password to the computer, and the layout of the house.”

“Why did my friend agree to help Todd?” Andy asked me solemnly, as he looked me directly in the eyes. I broke eye contact and looked away from Andy. “You know, don’t you?” He asked me, in a soft yet demanding voice. Tell me, please?”

“I don’t think that I should, Andy,” I said as I looked at the surface of the kitchen table. “Don’t you think I should respect your friend’s privacy? It’s a secret between him and Todd after all.”

“Paul, I have to know,” Andy declared in that commanding tone of his that he used when he was being completely serious with me. “I feel that there’s a lot more about my friend and Todd that you’re not telling me. Please, tell me the whole story, I implore you.”

“First, promise me, on the love that you have for me, that you won’t do anything, that you won’t take any action of any kind regarding your friend,” I said to Andy as I raised my head and looked Andy in the eyes.

“It’s that bad?” Andy asked me, softly.

“Yes,” I said and gulped.

“Okay, I promise. On the love that I have for you, I will not do anything to my friend, no matter what you tell me,” Andy said softly. “Furthermore, on my honor as an RCMP Constable, I will not take any action of any kind.”

‘Andy, your friend Jonathan Briggs is gay, and he’s in the closet,” I informed Andy as I told him a bit more of what I had found during my search of Todd’s mind. “That is what Todd used to obtain the keys to this, Jonathan’s house, as well as access to Jonathan’s computer. Todd didn’t tell Jonathan why Todd wanted access to the computer, though. Your friend had to choose between having his secret revealed, and having you become the subject of blackmail. You friend chose himself over you. I am sorry, Andy.”

“That son of a bitch!” Andy exclaimed fighting to keep his voice low, as he fumed there in front of me. “I saved his life. He had a gun pointed at his head, and I saved his life. This is how he repays me? Some friend!”

“Let it go, Andy,” I said to him as I placed my right hand on his left forearm. “We have more important things to deal with right now. Besides, there is nothing you can do about Jonathan.”

“I suppose you’re right,” Andy sighed. He looked me square in the eye. “But that doesn’t mean I have to like it.”

“I’m not asking you to like it, love,” I assured him as I tried to bring his attention back to the problem at hand. “I’m only asking you to put it aside for now. We have Todd to deal with.”

Andy nodded his head at me and remained silent for a second or two. “Okay. So what do we do about Todd, and his blackmail plan? Any ideas?” Andy asked me as he looked at me thoughtfully.

“As a matter of fact, I have come up with something, that I think will work. Let me run it by you and see if you can spot any holes,” I said to him. “What I have in mind is this. The explanation that Todd is going to wind up believing, is that there was a problem with the digital camera. All the pictures that were taken were corrupted and could not be recovered. He did not discover this until he downloaded them from the camera into the computer and tried to view or print them. So he deleted all the files from the computer. As for the data clip from the camera, it turned out to be damaged and in his frustration over discovering that he jumped on it and smashed it into many pieces which he threw into the trash. He spent most of the evening here trying to talk you into changing your mind, and even tried to bluff you about having such pictures, but you would not believe him. As for me, I was a plain unremarkable nameless young woman.”

“So, when someone, such as Todd’s client, asks what happened tonight and why things went wrong, that is the explanation Todd’s going to give them. Since he will believe it is what happened, it is the story that he’ll stick too.”

I sat quietly after I had finished speaking. I waited to see what Andy thought of this cover story. Andy looked at my thoughtfully as he went over the details in his mind, looking for any flaws or angles that I might have missed. “I supposed it will work,” he said doubtfully. “Providing that you can change Todd’s memories of tonight. But how do you plan to acquire the data clip, or to erase the files on the computer?”

“Simple, love,” I said to him with a smile. “Todd is going to make a quick trip to his office and pick up the data clip from his office safe. He’ll return the data clip here and smash it just as I described, and then put the data clip in the garbage. As for the files on the computer, Todd already erased them.”

“But what if someone tries to do a data recovery on those files?” Andy asked me. “That’s something that we in the RCMP, often do in a case that involves computers.”

“Todd did us a favor there love,” I replied with a smile. “Todd did not intend to leave the pictures on the computer for anyone to find. So, he edited the pictures. He changed all the colours to black, saved the files like that and then deleted them. If someone does recover those files, all they will get is black pictures.”

“Well, it looks like a good plan, I suppose,” Andy said with a shrug and a sigh.

“Did I miss something, Andy?” I asked him. “You don’t seem pleased or happy with my ideas.”

“Well, it doesn’t seem fair to me,” Andy declared with a slightly heated voice. “After all that he tried to do tonight, Todd seems to be getting off practically scot-free. Frankly, I want to beat him up as much as you wanted to earlier.”

“I said that is what Todd would remember as the night’s events. If asked, that is what he will say happened,” I smirked at Andy as I spoke to him. “I never said that is all that was going to happen to Todd tonight.”

Andy looked at me for a few seconds before his right eyebrow arched up in mock surprise. “What diabolical little plan are you contacting in that evil little mind of yours?” Andy asked me half jokingly, as a smile broke out on his face.

Well...” I said and paused dramatically for a moment or two. “I did come across something that could be called a ‘guilty secret desire’ of Todd’s. It’s something that he’s often fantasized about, but never acted upon.”

“It’s not something involving pain or inflicting pain on him is it?” Andy asked me, cautiously. “As much as I might want to hurt him, I’m not sure that I’d really want to do that to him.”

“Oh it’s nothing along those lines, Andy,” I assured him. “I could tell you now, or you could wait to be surprised. I will give you a hint, though. Todd is going to be humiliated, and he’s going to enjoy being humiliated. It’s also going to cost him a significant amount of money and time.”

“I think I’ll wait to be surprised,” Andy said as he flashed a grin at me. “Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.”

“Well, love, we’re going to need a clear area in the recreation room down in the basement and some sheet plastic on the floor,” I instructed Andy as I stood up. “You’ll need to take one of the dinning room chairs downstairs and be sure to drape the plastic over the chair. If you can duct tape the plastic around the chair that would help.”

“When you’re done doing that, I need you to look around the kitchen and see what you can whip up for me. I need something like pudding, or oatmeal or cake batter. Some canned spaghetti, canned pork and beans, canned tomato sauce, and some mustard and ketchup in those squeeze bottles would be helpful too.”

“I’ll see what I can come up with,” Andy said as he looked at me quizzically. He didn’t asked why I wanted all those things. I’m sure he was dying of curiosity, but he restrained himself from asking any questions. He headed down into the basement to set things up.

I walked over to where Todd was sitting. “Todd, open your eyes now,” I said to him. “I have something I need you to do for me.”

Todd’s eyes popped open and he looked up at me, blinking a few times. “Yes?” He asked me softly.

“Don’t you think you should show me a bit more respect, Todd?” I asked him. “I have taken you into a wonderful state where your only joy and desire is to obey and serve me. Each and every time when you obey me, a small rush of pleasure flows through your body.”

“I’m sorry, sir,” Todd said softly, as he looked at me apologetically. “In what way may I be of service to you, sir?”

“That’s better, Todd,” I said to him He beamed at me like some love sick teenager with his first crush. “Now listen carefully.”

“Yes, sir. I’m listening, sir,” Todd replied eagerly.

“Todd, in a few moments I will count from zero to five, where zero is this level or an even deeper level than this, and five represents the state where you are wide awake and completely normal. When you wake up you will do the following. It will seem perfectly normal to you to do these tasks. You will take great care not to call attention to yourself in any way as you carry out these tasks. If for any reason someone asks you what you are doing, you will come up with some plausible explanation.”

“First, you will go to your office and retrieve the data clip for the digital camera from your safe. You will carry the data clip with you when you leave your office.”

“Second, you will travel to your home and gather together a change of clothes which you will bring with you in a bag or sack when you return here to this house. The change of clothes can be anything you like, casual pants, jeans and a sweatshirt, whatever happens to be handy at the time. Be sure to bring extra socks, underwear, a belt and shoes.”

“Third, you will stop by a convenience store on the drive back to this house. At the convenience store you will buy a some pies, and some canned whipped cream.. Try to get a cherry pie, a blueberry pie and a chocolate cream or lemon cream pie. Also try and buy some syrup. The type doesn’t matter. Just as long as it is a big bottle or two medium bottles.”

“Fourth, when you return to this house you will bring all the items I told you to collect, with you when you come in here. You will place the items on the kitchen table, except for the data clip which you will keep with you, until I ask for it.” I paused for a few moments to let the instructions sink in. “Do you understand what it is that you are to do, Todd?” I inquired.

“Yes, sir,” Todd answered cheerfully.

Just to be safe I had Todd repeat the instruction back to me. I didn’t want any mistakes. As I listened to Todd repeating my instructions almost word for word, I remembered that I was dealing with a lawyer. I placed my fingers on Todd’s forehead. Todd let out a loud but low moan at the touch of my fingers on his forehead. I probed Todd’s mind and what I found was a bit more than I’d bargained for. I confirmed that Todd did indeed understand his instructions and that he would carry them out without hesitation. He would not consider his actions unusual or strange. There wasn’t even the slightest trace of Todd wanting to disobey or resist me. I let out a soft sigh of relief when I confirmed that fact. It seemed though, that when I’d implanted my controls into Todd’s mind they had been planted much deeper in his mind than I had intended. I had meant to shove the control deep into his mind, but not anywhere as deeply as they had been placed. On a scale of one to ten, I had been working on a level of five or six, but what I got was an eight or nine. It meant that the controls could not easily be removed by anyone, including me. To do so, would leave a pothole in Todd’s mind that would have to be filled or mended to insure that Todd didn’t suffer any permanent change to his basic personality or behavior. I removed my fingers from Todd’s forehead and let my right arm drop down by my side.

“Zero. One. Two. Three. Four. Five,” I said clearly and calmly to Todd.

Todd’s body jerked once as he woke up, and came to his senses. “Hey, where’s Andy?” He asked me as he looked about the room quickly. “He was here just a second ago.”

“He went downstairs for a while,” I informed Todd.

“Well, I can’t wait around here all night for him to make up his mind,” Todd said to me in a surly voice. Todd stood up as he continued speaking. “I have a few errands to run. I should be back in an hour or so. I expect Andy’s answer by then. You tell him that.” Without another word Todd turned around and headed for the front door.

I watched him walk out of the living room, open the front door and walk out. He was a good looking figure of a man, as he walked away from me while wearing that beautiful two piece dark blue double breasted pinstripe suit . I almost felt a pang of regret at what I was going to do to him in next few hours. Almost. Whatever doubts or reluctance I had evaporated quickly, a few moments later. Todd didn’t bother to close the front door behind him. He called back over his shoulder at me and ordered me to close the door, as if I were his servant. He was arrogant, without a doubt. I couldn’t wait for Todd to get back. I closed the door and headed off to see how Andy was making out downstairs. I knew that Todd would have no problem getting his car out of the two car garage. Fortunately, Andy had parked his car off to the side of the garage on a small carport that was intended to be used by visitors.

I arrived downstairs to find that Andy was well on his way to getting things set up. He had been lucky enough to find several room sized sheets of clear plastic left over from when his friend had painted this country house. I had remembered that snippet of information from when Andy and I had first arrived here Friday night. I had commented on how nice the place looked and Andy had mentioned that the house had recently been repainted. In the event that Andy could not find any of the large plastic sheets, I had an alternative solution in mind. We could take garbage bags, cut them open and tape them together using duct tape. Fortunately, we didn’t have to do that. We finished setting up the ‘stage’ in the recreation room well before Todd returned. It took only a few trips from the kitchen to bring all the assorted items down into the recreation room.

To make space, we had pushed the furniture off to the side of the recreation room. The ‘stage’ consisted of a large sheet of clear plastic on the floor of the recreation room. Placed in the middle (or as close as we could get to the middle) of the sheet was one of the dining room chairs. A second sheet of plastic was draped about the chair and secured with duct tape. This was to insure that the chair was not damaged in any during the events that were about to unfold. There was a bar at the far end of the recreation room.

We went back up to the kitchen and while Andy dealt with the rest of the food preparations, I dealt with the photographs in Todd’s briefcase, which he had left behind. I got busy with the scissors. It took some time, but I managed to reduce all the printouts of the photographs to very small and unrecognizable pieces. I stuffed all the pieces into a garbage bag, the same one that held the remnants of our suits from the other night. We planned to take that garbage bag back with us when we returned to the city. We wanted to insure that our actives over the weekend remained private. I started to carry down the food items from the kitchen into the recreation room, while Andy finished getting the last of the food items ready. Upon the counter of the bar we placed the various items that we had brought from the kitchen. We were ready. All we needed was Todd.

We went back up to the kitchen to wait for him. Andy was smiling at me as we walked up the stairs side by side, and a chuckle or two found its way out of that sexy throat of his. Andy placed his hand on my shoulder and gave me a big strong yet gentle squeeze as we walked up the basement stairs. It was clear that he was going to thoroughly enjoy tonight’s main event. It took very little time to make two cups of tea for us to drink while we waited for Todd to show up. I made the tea, while Andy stood in the kitchen waiting and chatting with me. We discussed and debated what we were going to do during the session with Todd. Andy had some interesting ideas that I looked forward to trying. It didn’t seem to take long for us to finish our cups of tea. Andy took the empty cup from my hands and deposited in the kitchen sink.

I stood there and watched him, relishing the feelings that the sight of Andy stirred up in me. I suppose it sounds kind of silly, that I would stand there and be satisfied to simply watch Andy putting a couple of cups and saucers into a sink. I’m not sure that I can put those feeling into words, but I’ll try. As I stood there watching Andy do the most mundane and ordinary of tasks, I felt at peace, content, safe, calm and tickled pink. All seemed right with the world, because I loved Andy, and I knew that he loved me. I was happy. The small smile perched on my lips was a sure sign of my feelings. I stood there waiting patently, as I gazed at Andy with the calm confidence that comes from maturity and knowing where you stand

Andy finished up his chore and turned around to face me. He shot me a look of concern as he tapped the wrist watch on his left wrist with his right index finger while he spoke. “Do you realized that it’s been a little over an hour since Todd left?” He asked me letting the concern and worry creep back into his voice. “Do you think something’s gone wrong? If it has, then we could be in really big trouble.”

“There’s always that possibility,” I admitted to him. “But I think it unlikely that anything has gone wrong. I’m sure there is a reasonable and logical explanation for Todd being a bit late. My powers have never failed me yet.” I smiled at him in an attempt to soothe his worries.

“But there’s always a first time, right?” Andy asked me as he persisted in his worrying. “These so called powers of yours could have failed you, right?”

“Of course, but worrying about it isn’t going to help,” I said calmly. “Let’s wait just a bit longer. There’s not much else we can do, you know.” (I couldn’t really blame him for being concerned. He had a lot more at stake than I.)

“I know, but that doesn’t make it any easier to just stand here and wait,” Andy said with a slight pout on his face.

“Come here and let me give you a big hug, dear heart. That’s sure to make you feel better,” I said to him as I smiled at him timidly. Opportunities to hug Andy were not to be wasted. I never knew when the next one might come by.

“You....you....you, Texas, you,” Andy said with a flustered grin, as he looked at me with a twinkle in those doe brown sexy eyes of his. Andy stated walking towards me.

“Well that should be enough time!” Thundered a familiar and unwelcome voice coming from the direction of the front door, stopping Andy dead in his tracks. I turned about to see Todd Herbertson standing in the doorway, glaring at the two of us. Todd turned and closed the door, locking it. Todd turned back to look at us. “So what’s you’re answer, Constable Anderson? Are you going to play ball or not?” Todd asked as he walked over to where we were standing. He stopped a few feet away from us. Todd crossed his arms in front of his chest as he waited impatiently for Andy to answer him. Todd made no effort to hide the smirk on his face. He had Andy over a barrel and he knew it. At least that is what he thought.

Andy lowered his gaze until he was looking squarely into Todd’s eyes. He matched Todd’s glaring stare measure for measure. Slowly Andy crossed his arms in front of his chest, all the while keeping his eyes locked on Todd’s. I kept my mouth shut as I looked at these two men as they began this macho ‘battle of wills’ staring contest. It was completely unnecessary, but it was interesting to watch. I found myself feeling slightly aroused as I anticipated what would happen. Andy looked so strong and powerful standing there. As for Todd, he exuded an air of confidence and power that was almost palatable. He wasn’t intimidated in the least by Andy’s size and strength. Todd was so sure of himself and his position of power that his smirk of triumph has grown into an outright smile.

“Your answer, Constable. I don’t have all night,” Todd demanded after a minute or so of locking eyes with Andy.

“In a pig’s eye, will I ever agree to do what you asked,” Andy answered coldly.

“I see,” Todd responded thoughtfully. “Perhaps you have not considered your situation carefully enough. You should not make your decision in anger. Calm yourself and think it over. I have a few things to bring in from the car. Use this time carefully.” With that Todd turned about hand headed for his car.

I smirked at Todd’s departing back as I realized that it seemed he had carried out his instructions. I looked over at Andy and grinned at him as I winked and nodded my head slightly. Andy shot back a “We’ll see” look at me as he waited for Todd to return.

Todd walked back into the living room with a couple of plastic grocery bags clasped in his left hand, while a duffel bag was clutched in his right hand. Todd wasted no time in plopping the bags on the kitchen counter. He unpacked them quickly. I could not help but smile as I saw Todd unpack a lemon cream pie, a chocolate cream pie, a cherry pie, a blueberry pie, three cans of whipped cream, and one large bottle of corn syrup. In short, all things that I had ordered him to buy.

“What’s in the duffel bag, Todd?” I prodded him. I knew full well what was in there, but I couldn’t resist asking him about it. I was curious as to what his justification would be.

“Some extra clothes, not that it’s any of your business,” Todd replied curtly.

“Why?” I asked as I pushed the point.

“Mind your own business,” Todd snarled at me. He turned his attention away from me and directed it back to Andy. “So Constable, have you thought it over a bit more?” Todd asked Andy as he looked at Andy from across the kitchen counter.

“Yes, I’ve given it some more thought,” Andy replied.

“And?” Todd prompted Andy.

“My decision remains firm,” Andy said in a voice colder than an Arctic blizzard. “I will not do ask you ask. Not even those pictures you have of Paul and me, will make me change my mind.”

“Fine. Have it your way, then,” Todd replied, shaking his head slightly at Andy. “I tried to be reasonable. I gave you ever opportunity that I could. I wish you luck in finding a new job. When I’m through with you, you won’t be able to get a job as a school crossing guard.” Todd sighed as he wrenched his gaze away from Andy and turned to look at me. “As for you, Paul or whatever your name is, you’re going to have to pay the price for your boyfriend’s stubborn streak. I was hoping that you’d be able to help him make the right choice, the sensible choice. I should have known better to expect anything along the lines of common sense from two faggots. You people always think with your dicks, instead of using your brains.”

I smiled back at Todd as he finished his discouraging remarks. I couldn’t help it. I was so going to enjoy what was going to happen next.

Todd looked at me, and his expression changed to one of puzzlement as he studied the calm expression on my face and noticed that the smile had not left my lips. “What the hell is so funny, faggot?” Todd asked me as his voice became heated. Clearly he was annoyed and a bit upset at the reaction of Andy and me to his words. He had expected us to capitulate. He was surprised and puzzled that we had not knuckled under to his demands. . He could not understand why we hadn’t. He held all the trump cards. “Do you realize what happens when I leave here and show those photos of you two around to your friends, family and employers?”

“Yes, I understand what it means, but it doesn’t matter, because you’re not going to do that, Todd,” I told him calmly.

“You think I’m bluffing?” Todd exclaimed. “How sad for you. I’m leaving now, and any hope you had of a peaceful future is leaving with me.” Todd strode off towards the door, bent on carrying out his threat.

“Why don’t you give me the data clip in your pocket first, Todd?” I asked as he walked by me on his journey to the front door. “It will make things so much easier for all of us.”

“Data clip?” Todd asked, perplexed by my question. “What the hell are you talking about”? He looked over his shoulder at me, as he continued his way towards the front door.

“Why the data clip from the digital camera that was used to take those pictures of Andy and me,” I said to him matter-of-factly. “That is what I sent you out to get. The extra clothes and the food you picked up were a spur-of-the-moment idea. I’m pleased that you managed to find all the items, but the important article was the data clip. So, why don’t you make it easy on everyone and just hand over the data clip, now?”

Todd came to a sudden stop as he heard my words. Slowly he turned about and stared at me, totally dumbfounded. The look of outrageous surprise on his face was almost comical. Certainly I enjoyed seeing Todd at a loss for words, but that was merely a taste of what I had in mind for the rest of evening.

“You’re certifiable, do you know that?” Todd declared somewhat loudly as he finally found his voice. “I have no idea what you are talking about, and frankly I don’t care to know more, thank you very much. I’m going now, and you, both of you, are going to rue this day!” Todd turned back towards the front door and continued his interrupted journey.

“I think those are funny words coming from a man who looks like a catfish in a suit,.” I called out to Todd as he neared the front door.

As I expected, Todd’s subconscious mind reacted to the trigger and controls I’d implanted earlier. Todd froze in mid stride, with his right foot out in front of him and his left foot behind him. His head dropped down to chest as he slipped back into his super hypnotic trance. Todd’s body started to teeter as he found it difficult to keep his balance in such an awkward position. He completed his step forward and brought his left foot up next to his right foot so that he could stand, and thus more easily support his weight.

“Just stand there and continue to do go down deeper and feel more relaxed and submissive with each breath that you take, Todd,” I called out to him. “Your only desire in this state is to please me and to obey me. Pleasing me, causes you to feel great pleasure, and it makes you feel very good about yourself.”

“Yes, sir,” he replied in a soft and clear voice. A moment later he let out a long soft sigh. Todd stood there with his back to me. He was standing there in that expensive looking dark blue double breasted pinstripe suit of his. It appeared to be the same out fit that he’d been wearing earlier, and the flashy bright red tie in front of a dazzlingly white shirt, and the shiny black leather shoes all looked to be the same, too. I left Todd standing there entranced.

I turned to face Andy, making no attempt to hid the smile of glee on my face. “It looks as if everything’s okay, Andy,” I said to him as he looked over at Todd.

Andy had a slightly surprised look on his face, as if he couldn’t quite believe that Todd was under my control. “Yeah, I guess it does,” he agreed with me after a few moments thought. “So what’s next with him?” Andy asked me as he turned his full attention back to me.

“Well, I have a few ideas,” I hedged, as I winked at Andy and smiled at him conspiratorially.

“I’m sure that you do. No doubt they have something to do with all that food we lugged downstairs. Care to enlighten me?” Andy asked, smiling back at me.

“Sure, but first I have a sort of serious question for you,” I said to him.

“Ask away, love,” Andy replied.

“Do you want Todd to carry out his instructions as he is now, in a trance, or would you rather have him carry out his instructions fully conscious but totally unable to resist or disobey me?” I asked him as I let the smile fade from my face, and looked at Andy earnestly.

“What’s the difference, if any?” Andy asked me, his own smile fading as he realized that I was dead serious about this. “I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what it is that you are asking me.”

“Well, if he’s entranced, then he will not feel or exhibit any conscious regret or resistance to what he is told to do. This will make things easier for him. Mentally he will not suffer as he will not realize what he is doing, or that he is actually being controlled. He won’t really care what happens to him, since the controls implanted make obeying me an extremely desirable experience for him. When I wake him up afterwards he will remember everything, if I want him to.”

“On the other hand, if I used a post hypnotic suggestion linked to his subconscious mind and desires, he will be fully aware of what he is doing, but he won’t be able to stop himself. At first he’ll have no idea of why he is obeying me, but after a short while he will figure it out. He’ll realize that he’s helpless to resist or refuse me. It will be a most unpleasant and disturbing experience for him.” I looked at Andy as I wait for his response.

“I see,” And replied thoughtfully. “And which would you prefer?” He asked me.

“I’m not sure what you’re going to think of me for saying this Andy,” I hedged, and paused for a second or two. “I want the second option.”

“Why?” Andy asked without the slightest change in his thoughtful expression.

“I want to make Todd suffer for what he tried to do to you, to us,” I said venomously. I vented my anger and animosity towards Todd, as I continued speaking. “After what he tried to pull, I think he needs to be taught a lesson. I know it’s vindictive of me to say it, but I dearly want to be the one to teach him that lesson. In short, I want to make Todd pay.”

“A man after my own heart,” Andy said quietly and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and nodded my head in silent agreement. Andy turned towards Todd and looked at him as Andy continued to speak. “I couldn’t agree with you more, love. We will indeed teach Todd a lesson. A lesson that he will not soon forget.” Andy’s smile became one of pure malice. Any other time I would have been dismayed to see such an expression on Andy’s face. However, I was in complete agreement with him.

“Todd, come over here and stand in front of me,” I called out to Todd.

“Yes, sir,” Todd answered quietly as he raised his head and turned around to face me. It took only a few quick steps for Todd to be standing in front of me. Todd looked at me for a second or two as an expression of eagerness blossomed on his face. “What is your pleasure, sir?” Todd asked me.

“Tell me about the suit you are wearing, Todd,” I commanded him.

“Well, sir, it....” Todd started to reply, but his answer was cut short by Andy.

“What the heck are you doing, Paul?” Andy asked. “Can’t we get on with it?”

“Indulge me, Andy,” I said, as I turned at him, and batted my eyes at him playfully.

Andy looked at me for a moment and then chuckled good-naturedly. “Oh all right. I suppose I can wait a little bit longer. Just remember that the oatmeal is getting cold, not to mention the macaroni and cheese.”

“Hmmm....I’d forgotten about that,” I admitted. “Perhaps you’d better use the microwave to warm those items up.”

“Good idea, but don’t start the show without me, okay?” Andy asked as he headed off to the kitchen.

“I promise that I won’t start the show without you, Andy,” I called out to him as he left the living room. “Now, continue, Todd,” I said as I turned my attention back to Todd.

‘Well, sir,” Todd said as he looked at me. “My suit is not one of those off the rack suits from those men’s wear stores. This is a professionally tailored suit, and it cost about eleven hundred dollars. It’s a very comfortable suit, sir, and with all modestly sir, I think I look very good wearing it.”

“Thank you, Todd,” I said to him. He beamed back at me, pleased at my having thanked him. “You’re correct. You do look very nice in that suit. Now raise you arms straight up in the air and hold them there until I tell you to lower your arms.”

“Yes, sir,” Todd replied as he swiftly raised both of his arms straight up in air above his head.

I gazed upon Todd, the smart ass lawyer, standing there with his arms held stiffly above his head, and felt my cock twitch a few times as I savored the sight before me. His suit jacket was not done up, and with his arms held up in the air, his suit jacket was opened at the front in a large inverted V, and hiked up. I could clearly see how his bright red silk (as if it would be any other material) tie hung straight down the front of his white shirt. The pointed tip of his tie stopped just short of the top of the fly of his pants. Todd was wearing a belt in his pants, but his tie was covering the buckle. The belt was plain black leather, and I would guess that the buckle was probably gold. One thing I was sure of, was that the buckle was not a western or cowboy buckle. The suspenders were gone, or so it seemed. For some inexplicable reason Todd had changed from wearing suspenders to wearing a belt in his pants.

I let my eyes roam around the front of Todd’s pants, as I walked over to where he stood waiting for me. Todd continued to smile at me, as I examined him. Need I say that the fly of his pants was closed? Nevertheless I couldn’t help placing the fingers of my right hand on that fly and tracing the entire length of that fly up and down a few times. There wasn’t any reaction from Todd, which didn’t surprise me. I had not suggested to him that he’d enjoy this, so he wasn’t. The suit material was soft and smooth, and not nearly has heavy as it looked. It appeared to be a very fine cut of wool. I smiled to myself as I realized just how nice this suit of Todd’s was. I flicked Todd’s tie up with my right hand. As I had suspected, the buckle on Todd’s belt was gold.

I grabbed the sides of Todd’s jacket with my hands and held Todd’s jacket open before me. A plain white dress shirt greeted my eyes. A tailored white silk dress shirt, that clung closely to Todd’s frame. This was a bit more than I’d expected. I flicked my eyes to the right and then to the left as I glanced at the inside of Todd’s suit jacket. It was lined with red satin. “Oh we are talking expensive, here!” I thought to myself as soft whistle escaped my lips. The inside breast pockets had button flap closures, which was unexpected, but interesting. As I held Todd’s suit jacket open I lowered my gaze down to the front of Todd’s pants. I could see much more of the front of Todd’s suit pants now. Another surprise greeted me. The front of his pants had side angle pockets, but the pants were not pleated. They were smooth and flat, which caused the pants to be draped somewhat more closely around Todd’s hips and pelvis. This was most interesting as it suggested that Todd’s pants were cut to fit much closer to his body than the usual business suit. I opened my right hand and let go of the left side of Todd’s jacket. I placed my right hand on the lining of Todd’s jacket. I let out a soft sight of satisfaction as my fingers brushed across that soft and smooth satin lining. I felt a slight twinge of envy for that suit. It was a very handsome suit. For a split second I almost felt regret for what was going to happen to that suit, but then I remembered the man in the suit and any lingering doubts I had quickly vanished into thin air.

I walked around Todd until I was gazing upon his back. His arms were still held high above his head which caused the bottom of his jacket to rise up a couple of inches, exposing some of seat of his suit pants. I reached out with my hands and smoothed the bunched material of his suit jacket. As I had hoped, his jacket did not have any vents in the back. “Todd, lower you arms, do up your suit jacket and then stand there with your hands in the front pockets of your pants,” I ordered him as I stood there.

“Right away, sir,” Todd replied as he dropped his arms to his sides. It took him only a few moments to fiddle with the front of his jacket as he buttoned it closed. A few heartbeats later Todd thrust his hands into the front pockets of his suit pants. As I had hoped the material of the tail of Todd’ suit jacket bunched up as it was pulled up and over his buttocks. A clear view of the seat of Todd’s suit pants was now revealed. Unlike contemporary suit pants, Todd’s were somewhat on the snug side. The curves and valleys of his backside were clearly evident. I noted with some slight surprise that both of the back pockets of his suit pants had button flaps, which were closed. I let my hands lightly, move across Todd’s butt enjoying the sensation of that soft warm wool beneath my finger tips. I traced the hills of his buttocks and the valley of his butt crack for a minute or so, indulging myself with a little appetizer as it were. It took me a few moments to realize that Todd’s wallet, was not in either of these hips pockets of his pants.

“Todd, where is your wallet?” I asked him as I let my hands move across his butt a few more times.

“It is in the left inside pocket of my jacket, sir,” Todd answered quickly, in a quiet and soft voice. It was clear that my fondling of his butt was not having any type of affect on him. “Did you wish me to give it to you, sir?” Todd asked after a moment.

“Not at this time, Todd. Thank you,” I answered him. Reluctantly I pulled my hands away from their exploration of Todd’s butt. “Take your hands out of your pockets, and stand there with your arms at your side, Todd,” I told him.

“Yes, sir,” Todd replied as he complied with my instructions. Todd smoothed out the rumples in his suit jacket and tugged down on the tails of his jacket to straighten it out at the back.

“Okay the food’s ready,” Andy called out to me, distracting me from Todd’s preening.

I looked up at Andy, and grinned wolfishly. “Shall we start, dear?”

“By all means, let’s,” Andy replied.

“Todd, turn around and face me,” I barked out at him.

Todd snapped about like a solider on a parade ground, responding to his drill sergeant. I was mildly surprised that Todd did not salute me. I blinked at the abruptness of Todd’s response. It took me second to compose myself.

“Todd, listen very carefully,” I told him as I ran through the instructions in my mind.

“Yes, sir,” Todd replied looking at me square in the eye with a slightly vacant look on his face.

“Todd, in a few moments I will count from zero to five, where zero is this state or an even deeper state this,” I told him. “When I wake you up, you will not have any conscious memory of my having controlled you tonight. The trigger will remain in your subconscious, as will your desire to obey me. For the rest of this evening, after you wake up, you will find yourself obeying my every instruction and command. At first you will not understand why, but slowly as time passes you will come to understand that I control you completely, and that as much as you might desire otherwise, you cannot help but to obey me. For just this evening, you will be wide awake and fully aware of what you are doing, and you will find yourself unable to resist any command, instruction or suggestion I give you.”

I paused for a moment to catch my breath. “Todd, you will not try to leave or escape this building, nor will you attempt to summon help of any type whatsoever. Todd, during this entire evening you will be unable to physically harm me or Andy Anderson. Do you fully and completely understand these instructions?”

Todd stared at me quietly, as he replied, “Yes, sir. I understand, sir.”

“Good,” I responded. “Zero. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Wide awake! Wide awake!” I said as I counted Todd out of his trance.

Todd blinked his eyes a couple of times as he focused his attention on me. “What the hell?” he exclaimed, as he looked at me. Todd looked about the room, becoming more confused with each passing moment. “What in the name of little green apples is going on here?”

“You’re about to find out, Todd,” I answered him as I smiled my sweetest and most disarming smile at him.

“Cut the crap, and just answer my question,” Todd demanded of me.

“Todd, take that data clip out of your jacket pocket and drop it on the carpet in front of you,” I said to him in a commanding tone of voice.

“Say, what?” Todd exclaimed in total disbelief at my request. “What the hell are you talking about now?”

I ignored Todd’s questions and waited patiently. Slowly Todd reached into the right outside pocket of his suit jacket, with his right hand. A few moments later Todd withdrew his right hand from the right outside pocket of his suit jacket. Clasped securely in his right hand was a small plastic something. It was a pretty good bet that the object was the aforementioned data clip. Todd held his right arm directly out in front of him and opened his right hand. The object fell from his hand onto the carpet in front of Todd. Todd’s right arm dropped down to his right side. Todd’s face became a mask of stunned surprise.

I looked down at the carpeted floor in front of Todd. Yup. It was the data clip.

“What in Sam Hill is going on here?” Todd demanded a bit more loudly, as he glanced down at the data clip that he’d just dropped on the carpeted floor.

“Todd, stomp on the data clip and break it into small pieces. When that is done, pick up the pieces of the broken data clip and put them in the trash,” I instructed him.

“As if” Todd exclaimed indignantly, as he crossed his arms in front of his chest while he stood there glaring at me. A second or so later Todd raised his right foot and stamped down on the data clip. He moved his right foot off of the data clip.

I looked down to see that the data clip was broken into a few pieces. I glanced up at Todd and saw that he too was looking down at the data clip, a mixture of anger and surprise on his face. Todd’ right foot smashed down on the pieces of the data clip two more times. When Todd removed his right foot from on top of the data clip pieces, all that could be seen were several significantly smaller pieces of what had once been a useful piece of equipment.

Todd bent down and started picking up the pieces of smashed plastic, gathering them into the open palm of his left hand. “What am I doing?” He said out loud, asking no one in particular. “Why am I doing this? What is going on, here anyway?” Todd continued asking ‘why’ as he walked into the kitchen and began searching for the kitchen garbage pail. I followed him into the kitchen. It took him only a few minutes to discover that the pail was kept in the cabinet under the kitchen sink. Todd bent down and dropped the smashed pieces of the data clip into the kitchen garbage pail, closed the cabinet door, and turned around to face me.

“What is going on here?” He yelled at me. I could clearly hear a tone of fear colouring his voice. He did not understand what was happening to him, and it was starting to scare him.

“Todd, go down into the basement, and when you reach the bottom of the stairs, stop and look around. Wait there for further instructions,” I said to him calmly, as I continued to ignore his questions.

“NO WAY!” Todd yelled at me emphatically. “This has gone far enough. I don’t know exactly what’s going on here, but it stops NOW!” Todd marched past me heading towards the front door. He never made it to the front door. (As if I had to tell you that? Surely you could have guessed that he wasn’t getting away from me that easily.) Todd confidently left the kitchen and turned towards the front door. He took only one step before he turned the to right and started heading towards the basement door.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!!” He cried out in surprise as he raised his right arm towards the basement door and placed his right hand on the doorknob. He open the door and stepped forward crossing the threshold into the basement staircase. As the lights were already on, there was no need for Todd to reach out and press the light switch, so Todd’s right arm dropped down to his side and hung there as he started his trek down the basement stairs. “WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING??!!” Todd cried out as started walking down the stairs into the basement. “WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD, DID YOU DO TO ME??!!” Todd screamed out at me as he continued walking down the basement stairs.

I had to admit that I was enjoying watching Todd obey my instructions, as he struggled to figure out what was happening to him. I experienced a slight sexual thrill as Todd walked down the basement stairs. (Come on, be honest. Your cock would have stirred a bit too, if you’d been there.) Andy and I quietly followed Todd down the basement stairs. I glanced back at Andy, and was pleased to note that he was smiling. Clearly he was enjoying Todd’s predicament as much as I was. All too soon the three of us arrived at the bottom of the stairs. Todd stood there and looked around the room as he had been told to, then he turned around and looked at me. He looked over at Andy for a second and then looked back at me, but he did not say anything. He gulped once, and took a few deep breaths.

Suddenly he shoved me backward into Andy, the two of us collapsing into a heap on the basement floor. A half a second later Todd bolted up the basement stairs like an Olympic sprinter exploding out of the starting blocks. As Andy and I picked ourselves up from the basement floor, I looked around and tried to figure out what it was that had scared Todd, other than the fact that I was controlling him. I looked about the room, puzzled for a moment. The only thing that was out of the ordinary was the dinning room chair that was draped in clear plastic and had duct tape about the legs to hold the plastic in place. The chair was sitting on a large sheet of clear plastic, in a cleared away area of the recreation room. Clearly that was frightening to Todd for some reason, but I couldn’t imagine why.

“Are you okay?” Andy asked me as I stood there thinking.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I don’t know what got into Todd, but we’d better go back upstairs and find him,” I said to Andy as I headed for the stairs.

“Shit! He’s probably in his car right now!” Andy declared as he whizzed past me heading for the stairs.

“Todd’s not going anywhere, Andy,” I called out to Andy as he started running up the stairs. “Todd’s scared right now, and the last thing we want to do is to scare him even more. We should go upstairs quietly and calmly and talk with him. Humiliating him is one thing. Scaring him out of his wits is another.”

“Oh, okay,” Andy said as he stopped and waited for me. “I hope you’re right about this. If I were Todd, I’d be in my car and burning rubber right now.”

“Trust me on this,” I said to Andy as I caught up with him on the stairs, and smiled at him reassuringly. We headed up the stairs slowly, listening carefully. When we reached the top of the stairs, the door was still open. We emerged from the basement entrance and looked about carefully. There was no sign of Todd anywhere. On a hunch, I headed over to the front door, with Andy in tow. It was a short trip.

What we saw when we arrived there, stopped us dead in our tracks. My guess was correct. Todd was there. He was at the front door. However, he was softly banging on the front door with his fists in a vain attempt to break it down. As I watched he reached down to the door knob and grasped it desperately like a drowning man grasping a life preserver floating nearby. Todd held onto the doorknob, but he did not turn it. He held onto the doorknob with his right hand while he banged on the door with his left fist. (Apparently my injunction that he could not leave the house was as potent as ever.) Todd took his right hand off the doorknob and balled his right hand into a fist. With a surge of energy he beat both of his fists against the front door, to no avail. Andy and I continued to watch silently as Todd stopped his banging and slowly crumpled into a fetal position in front of the closed front door. As we stood there transfixed, he began to whimper and cry. His crying became more profound and tremors ran through his body as he began to sob openly, his eyes tightly closed. He was like some little boy, scared to death and all alone. I couldn’t help but feel slightly moved by the sight of him. I had not intended to scare him like this.

“What’s wrong, Todd?” I asked him softly. He didn’t answer. He just lay there, sobbing. I waited a few seconds and spoke again. “Todd, please tell me what’s wrong.” Again there was no reaction from Todd. I sighed and decided that direct action would be necessary. “Todd, stand up and tell me what is wrong,” I ordered him. Slowly he climbed to his feet, with all the enthusiasm of a man walking to the gallows to be hanged.

“I....I....I can’t leave,” Todd said between sobs. “I want to leave more than anything else in the world, but I can’t make myself open the door.” He stood there looking at Andy and me, the tears continuing to roll down his reddened cheeks.

“Why would you want to leave?” I asked him. (Okay, so it sounds like a dumb question. But when you consider the situation, it really wasn’t all that dumb a question to ask. Todd’s reaction was unusual to say the least, and I needed to know why he suddenly felt so threatened and scared of me. Aside from the obvious point that I was controlling him, I mean.)

“You’re going to kill me!’ Todd blurted out as he stood there trembling in front of us. “I know it! Why else would you have put plastic on the floor and the chair, unless it was to prevent any bloodstains?”

My eyes went wide at Todd’s words. It took me a few seconds to overcome my surprise and respond to his accusation. “I don’t believe this,” I said with a loud sigh. “You’ve been watching too many movies, Todd. Yes, we are going to do something to you, but it has nothing to do with physically harming you, much less killing you. If’ we’d wanted to kill you, there are far easier and much less cumbersome methods available.”

“Maybe,” Todd sobbed as he continued his struggle not to cry. “Or maybe you want the satisfaction of doing it yourself. I’m sure that your ‘sweetheart’ Andy knows many ways to kill a man, and make it painful.” Todd said a touch of sarcasm and arrogance returning to his voice.

“It isn’t necessary to scare Todd like this, is it Paul?” Andy asked me as he turned and looked at me. I could see the hesitation in his eyes. He seemed as uncomfortable with this turn of events as I was.

“You’re right, love,” I said to him. I turned away from Andy and addressed Todd. “We are not going to kill you, or do anything like that. Think about it for a moment Todd and you’ll see that we have no reason to kill you.”

“What...what do you mean?” Todd asked as the last of his sobs faded away in the light of this new hope.

“All the evidence of events on Saturday night has been destroyed, correct?” I asked him

“Y..yes. S...so?” Todd replied as he wiped the last of the tears away from his eyes.

“So, we have no reason to harm you, Todd,” I said to him quietly. “Even if you told anyone about those pictures you have no proof to back up your claims. I’m sure you are too smart a lawyer to make any claim without proof, right?”

“Y...yes,” Todd agreed hesitantly.

“So there you have it,” I said. “You have nothing to fear from me or Andy.”

“But...but I still can’t leave this building,” Todd whined.

“Of course not,” I confirmed. “We are not done with you quite yet.”

“Oh,” Todd responded and gulped.

“Now, put your keys on the kitchen counter along with your driver’s license,” I instructed him.

“I don’t want to do that,” Todd asked as he inserted his right hand into the right front pocket of his pants and fished for his keys, while he walked over to the kitchen and stood by the kitchen counter.

“You don’t seem to have much of a choice in the matter do you, Todd?” I asked him as he placed his keys on the counter and reached into the left front inside pocket of his jacket for his wallet.

“I guess I don’t,” he agreed, reluctantly. “I don’t like it though.” He shot me a look of disgust tinged with anger as he opened his wallet and struggled to slip his driver’s license from the plastic slot within his wallet. He placed his driver’s license beside his keys and returned his wallet to its resting place in the left front inside pocket of his suit jacket.

“Andy would you mind checking the kitchen, please?” I asked Andy as I kept my eyes glued on Todd.

“Sure. No problem, although I don’t see why it’s necessary,” Andy said as he walked over to the kitchen counter.

“It’s not necessary, love,” I told him. “But I thought you’d enjoy seeing more evidence that Todd really is under my control. You’ve expressed your doubts this evening. I’m hoping this will help to put your mind at ease.”

“Correct on both counts,” Andy confirmed as he looked up front the counter and grinned at me.

I smiled back at him, and then returned my attention to Todd. “Go downstairs, sit down in the plastic wrapped chair and remove your shoes. Remain seated in the chair, and await further instructions,” I commanded him.

Todd looked at me, and for a fleeting moment I thought I saw a snarl appear on this lips, but it could have been my imagination. Todd didn’t say anything as he walked off to the basement. He knew by now that verbal protesting wasn’t getting him anywhere, so why waste his breath on it? (See even a lawyer can learn.)

“Come on, Andy,” I said as I walked into the kitchen. “Let’s get all this food and stuff back downstairs. The fun is about to begin!”

“I’m right behind you,” Andy chimed in gleefully.

It took a couple of trips to carry all of the remaining food items from the kitchen to the room in the basement, but only because we decided not to overload ourselves. We didn’t want to spill anything on the nice clean carpets. During that time, Todd remained sitting in the chair, in his stocking feet, waiting, not at all patiently, but waiting. He didn’t really have much of a choice, after all.

I looked over all the items available to me and finally decided to start with the oatmeal. I picked up the pleasantly warm bowl and walked over to where Todd was sitting. Carefully I swatted down and held the bowl over Todd’s empty shoes. I tilted the bowl forward slightly and carefully poured the oatmeal into Todd’s left shoe. When I had filled the left shoe completely, I tilted the bowl back to stop the flow of oatmeal. It took me only a second or two to reposition myself and the bowl of oatmeal above Todd’s right shoe. Another forward tilt of the bowl and in less than a minute Todd’s right shoe was filled with oatmeal as well.

“I don’t believe this!” Todd cried out softly as he sat there stunned at what he had just seen me do. “You’ve just ruined a perfectly good pair of very expensive shoes. Do you realize that?”

“Yes, I realize that, Todd,” I answered him. I looked at him sitting there on the plastic draped chair, in his stocking feet, and noticed that even his dark blue socks looked expensive. “Now, without picking up your shoes, reach down and put them on. Then stand up and walk around on the plastic covered area of the floor, with your arms hanging by your side,” I ordered him.

“Shit. I guess I have to, " Todd said with a reluctant sigh, as he bent down to grab his right shoe with both his hands, and raised his right foot above his oatmeal filled right shoe. I watched with unconcealed delight as he pushed his right foot into the warm squishy oatmeal. Of course the oatmeal overflowed the shoe and spilled out over the top and sides of the shoe. A clear cut case of Archimedes’ principle at work. Todd let out a soft sigh of surprise as he thrust his right foot completely into his now messy right shoe. After a second or two to be sure that his right foot was firmly entrenched in his right shoe, Todd directed his attention to his left foot. He let go of his right shoe and grabbed his left shoe. Another sigh accompanied his thrust of his left foot into his oatmeal filled left shoe. Moments later his left foot was firmly encased in his left shoe, and his left shoe was as covered in oatmeal as his right shoe.

Todd stood up and gulped once as he took his first step in his messed up shoes. He walked around carefully, as if he were wearing cowboy boots or high heeled shoes for the first time. He left a small trail of oatmeal as he did his walk about. I studied his face as he walked about, and I grinned as I caught a flash of delight crossed his features for the briefest of moments. I glanced over at Andy, who smiled back at me and nodded his head ever so slightly. Andy had seen the brief look of pleasure on Todd’s face as well.

“How to you feel, Todd?” I asked him.

“Foolish, stupid and angry,” Todd replied, as he continued walking around.

“You’re not enjoying this at all then?” I taunted him.

“What the hell do you think?” Todd snapped at me, as he stopped walking and glared at me. “Thanks to you I’ve just ruined one of my best pairs of shoes. Why in the world would you think I’d be happy about that?”

“Walk about a bit more and then tell me how you feel, Todd,” I directed him.

Todd shot me a dirty look, as he complied with my wishes. Andy meanwhile was standing in the background quietly watching all this. I waited a few minutes for Todd to complete his walk about. He was walking with a more normal gate now as he adjusted to the sensations coming from his feet. I could not help but enjoy the sight of Todd walking about in that smart looking suit of his, but then I’ve always enjoyed the sight of a well dressed man in a suit. I saw a brief twitch of a smile cross Todd’s lips as he walked about the plastic protected area of the basement floor. I decided not to say anything just yet, though.

“It’s a different feeling, I’ll admit,” Todd said to me a few minutes later. “I wouldn’t exactly say that I’m enjoying it, but it is different.”

“I see,” I replied, knowing that Todd was holding back on how he really felt. “I think you like it more than you are willing to admit, Todd.”

“Why would you say that?” Todd asked as he continued to walk around, a genuinely puzzled looked crossing his face.

“Only a few minutes ago you were upset about ruining one of your best pairs of shoes, and now your not even raising your voice about it,” I pointed out to him.

“The shoes are already ruined, so there’s no need to keep harping the point,” Todd retorted, as he brushed off my observation.

I should have known better than to try and match wits with a lawyer. They can split hairs like no one else can. “You must be used to it or enjoying the sensation of that oatmeal in your shoes, otherwise you would have stopped walking around by now,” I mentioned to him.

“Think what you like, but you’re wrong,” Todd declared as he walked over to the chair and sat down. He looked at me with a ‘so there’ expression on his face as he sighed waiting for his next instruction.

“I’ll bet you are bit hungry after all that exercise, right Todd?” I taunted him.

“Not at all, actually,” he replied, as he sat there looking at me. He couldn’t help but wonder what was next on the agenda.

“Andy, would you mind passing the macaroni and cheese to Todd, please?” I asked Andy as I looked in his direction.

“Sure thing, Paul,” Andy replied as he picked up the big blue bowl that contained the still warm macaroni and cheese. It was the kind with the canned cheese sauce, not the powered cheese.

“Todd, just one whiff of the aroma of that macaroni and cheese, and you’ll suddenly realized just how hungry you are,” I told him as Andy brought the bowl to where Todd was sitting. Andy placed the bowl on Todd’s lap and retreated a few steps.

Todd looked at me, and then he defiantly shoved the bowl off of his lap and on to the floor. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and glared at me, as he spoke between clenched teeth. “Maybe I have to do what you tell me to, but I’ll be damned if I’m going to make it easy for you.” Todd didn’t scream or yell, he spoke clearly and evenly, putting as much of a chill in his voice as he could.

I looked at the overturned bowl of macaroni and cheese, and sighed softly to myself. I wasn’t all that surprised by Todd’s reaction. He had found a loophole in my instructions. I had never TOLD him to eat the macaroni and cheese, after all. Nor had I said that he could not push it way from him. I seemed to keep forgetting that it was a lawyer that I was dealing with, a person who knew well how to deal with contracts, instructions and all the subtle nuances involved.

“Todd sit down in that chair, with your feet flat on the floor and your hands resting in your lap. You will not make any attempt to get out of that chair or to move your arms or legs, until such time as I tell you that you made get out of that chair. Is that clear?” I asked Todd.

“Yes, it’s clear,” he answered, and shot me another dirty look. He knew that he was about to pay for his little outburst of defiance.

“Andy would you get the duct tape and please tape Todd’s ankles firmly to each front leg of the chair he is sitting in, please?” I asked Andy as I walked over to the counter where Andy was standing.

“We’re going to have to do this the hard way, are we?” Andy asked me as he grabbed the roll of duct tape from the counter top and headed over to Todd.

“Yes, we are,” I answered him as I picket up a large serving spoon and a spatula from the counter top. “While you’re doing that, I’ll clean up the macaroni and cheese.” It did not take me all that long to right the overturned bowl and scoop up the macaroni and cheese back into the bowl. I merely had to be careful where I knelt while I was completing my task. I picked up the bowl and turned back to look at Todd. Andy had done a fine job. Todd’s right and left legs were securely bound to the respective front legs of the chair. The duct tape was wrapped firmly about Todd’s ankles and over the plastic that covered the chair. I was momentarily puzzled by that until I realized that Andy must have cut the plastic draped over the chair so that he could wrap the duct tape around the chair legs.

“Todd, hold your arms out behind you, with your wrists as close to each other as you can get them,” I told Todd as I looked as him.

Todd’s arms flew up and off of his lap, and whipped around behind his back.

“Andy, please tape his writs together, so that he cannot get out of the chair, or move about too much. I don’t even want him to be able to topple over in that chair,” I said as I kept my attention focused on Todd.

“You got it,” Andy replied as he carried out my directions. In only a few minutes Todd was secured in the chair with the duct tape. Todd did not try to struggle since my instructions prevented him from doing so. I noticed a slight flush creep across his face several times as Andy was tying him up. It looked as if my earlier mind scans were about to be proven true.

I walked over to Todd, and savored the sight of this pompous and arrogance man, this smart ass of a lawyer, tied up and helpless before me. I couldn’t help but smile at him. Not because of what I was going to do to him, but because of what he was about to ask me to do to him.

“Okay, so you’ve got me tied up and helpless,” Todd admitted. “This makes you a really BIG man, doesn’t it? You have to do this to a person, you have to belittle and humiliate someone to make yourself feel better about yourself. It’s really very sad, you know. You have my pity.”

“Are you done with the speechmaking?” I asked Todd as I stood there, just in front of him holding that now lukewarm bowl of macaroni and cheese. I didn’t smirk at him, I just smiled pleasantly.

“I suppose so,” Todd said with a sigh. “You can throw that food all over me now. I know you’re going to.”

“Not just yet,” I said as I placed the bowl down on the floor beside me and knelt down beside Todd. I looked down at the front of Todd’s pants and was pleased to note that Mr. Happy was making himself known, if you catch my drift. “First I want to ask you something,” I said to Todd as I swiveled my gaze away from the front of his pants and back to Todd’s face.

“And that is?” Todd prompted me.

“Are you enjoying feeling tied up, Todd? Does it excite you?” I asked.

‘Of course not!” Todd answered vehemently. “This is NOT my idea of a good time!”

“Well to judge from the bulge in the front of your pants, it would seem that there is some dissension in the ranks,” I pointed out to him.

“What are you talking about?” Todd blurted out as he blushed fiercely. “I’m not some kind of sicko, like you and Andy.”

“A little honesty, please Todd,” I said to him. “I haven’t don’t anything sexual to you all evening. I haven’t touched your body in any sexual manner, nor have I made any sexual suggestions to you. I have not ordered or commanded or instructed you develop an erection. Yet here you are with what could only be called a redwood of a woody, after having been tied up by Andy. It would appear that you enjoy the sensation of being tied up and feeling helpless.” I placed my right hand on the front of Todd’s pants and traced the outline of the huge bulge that rested there.

“I DO NOT!” Todd screamed out at me, fighting back the moans that struggled to escape from his throat. “YOU MADE ME FEEL THIS WAY. I KNOW YOU DID!” Todd struggled to catch his breath as I let my fingers idly trace the outline of bulge of his erect penis, a few more times.

“No, I didn’t,” I said quietly, as I withdrew my hand from the front of Todd’s pants. “But I do know what you want to happen. I know what your deep dark secret desire is, Todd. But if you want that to happen, you’ll have to do it.”

“I don’t know what you are alluding to,” Todd barked out at me. “But I do know that tied up like this I can’t cause anything to happen.”

“He’s right about that, Paul,” Andy chimed in from where he was standing off to the side.

“Watch and learn, love,” I said to Andy as I grabbed the bowl of macaroni and cheese, and slowly stood up. I walked over and stood next to Todd, holding the bowl a few inches below the knot of his tie. “Would you like some?” I asked Todd.

Todd breathed in the aroma. “No. I mean, yes. I mean, no. I mean... Well, yes, but how can I eat it? I can’t use my hands?” a bewildered Todd asked me.

“Very carefully,” I told him as I slowly raised the lip of the bowl to his eager lips. “Now I’m going to very carefully tilt the bowl up and if you are patient, some of the macaroni will slide down into your open mouth.”

“Okay, I guess,” Todd agreed doubtfully, as he leaned forward and stretched his head towards me.

I was as good as my word. I very carefully tilted the blue plastic bowl of macaroni and cheese up and towards Todd’s eager lips until a few small clumps of cheese covered macaroni tumbled down and into Todd’s waiting mouth. I had to be careful, after all I didn’t want the poor man to choke to death on macaroni and cheese.

Todd wolfed down the small morsels, as I tiled the bowl back away from his head. He swallowed a few times as he looked at me. “More, please?” He asked meekly.

“Of course,” I answered him. His eyes brightened with anticipation. It was certainly a welcome change from his arrogance of a short while ago. I approached Todd again. As I neared him, he sat back in the chair and moved his head back slightly away from me. I raised one eyebrow in surprise. I hoped this was not another resurgence of Todd’s normally forceful personality again. I was starting to get tired of this see-saw personality of his. I decided to give Todd the benefit of the doubt and not say or do anything about what appeared to be another instance of him suddenly changing his mind. I finally placed the lip of the bowl a couple of inches from Todd’s chin and slowly tilted the bowl up to get ready to pour a few more nuggets of macaroni and cheese into Todd’s mouth.

Like a coiled snake Todd lunged as far forward as he could, while he trust his chin into and down against the lower lip of the bowl. The result was that the bowl of macaroni and cheese flipped up and out of my hands and wound up landing on Todd’s face. I was so surprised that at for a second or two I didn’t react. Gathering my wits about me I whipped my hands out and plucked the bowl off of Todd’s face. Todd’s entire face was covered in macaroni and cheese, literally. Quickly I dug into the thick gooey mess and cleared it away from Todd’s nose, and eyes. Carefully I brushed a few clumps away from Todd’s nostrils, to ensure that he could breath. I took a step back and studied Todd for a moment.

“Todd, are you okay? Can you breath and see now?” I asked him as I looked at him. His face, as I had said, was covered in macaroni and cheese, which was now finding its way down the front of his elegant suit jacket, tie and shirt. He was a bit on the messy side.

“Ohh.....yes......God....yes,” he replied in between moans, his eyes still closed. He blinked his eyes open and looked at me. “God that was wonderful. I never knew macaroni and cheese could be so sensual. I nearly came.” Todd moaned a few more times as he looked at me with a glassy-eyed stare.

“Even better than the oatmeal?” I asked him as I passed the now empty bowl to a softly chuckling Andy.

“Oh...yessss......” He hissed. “Far better.”

“You did it to yourself, I hope you realize,” I called out to Todd in an attempt to bring him down from Cloud Nine, or where ever it was that his mind was currently residing.

“Yeah, I know,” he purred happily. “I....I...I always wanted to, I think.”

“Would you like more?” I asked him as I walked back to the counter and looked over the remaining food items.

“Yes, please,” he asked meekly. “I want more. More mess. Please? Pretty please?” Todd pleaded with me. He moaned a few more times in anticipation of my answer.

“Well Andy, do you think we should?” I asked Andy knowing full well what Andy’s reply would be. I did not even need to ask Andy the question. I was merely playing with Todd, and enjoying myself.

“Well, I don’t know, Paul,” Andy hedged, looking as if he doubted the wisdom of continuing. I was hard pressed not to smile at him. The man was a damn good actor when he wanted to me. He was following my lead, beautifully. I knew that he was merely acting, because I could see that distinctive twinkle in his eyes, the one that meant he was enjoying himself immensely.

“You can do anything with the food that you like. I don’t care, really,” Todd piped up breaking the silence that followed Andy’s reply to my question. “Please, I really want to feel more food on me. I really want to be made messy.” Seeing that he wasn’t getting the answer that he so desperately wanted, Todd changed to a different tact. His voice took on a quiet and servile tone as he did his best to press his case. “I can’t stop you, and even if I could I wouldn’t. Please don’t stop. Do all of me. Do every inch of my suit. Ruin it all, every square inch. Please, I’ll do anything you want me to, just please don’t stop now.”

“Well, I suppose we could continue, Todd, if you really want to continue with this,” I said doubtfully. I was doing my best to sound hesitant and unsure.

“Oh yes, yes please!” Todd crowed out as he panted in anticipation.

I picked up two open cans and walked over to where Todd was sitting. Andy had removed the labels from the cans, so that Todd had no idea what they might contain. Andy certainly knew how to add to the atmosphere of the events. Todd watched my every move as if I were bringing him a gift of one million tax free dollars. I held up the first can and upended the contents over his head. “The second course, spaghetti and meat balls is now served!” I cried out. With a soft plop the slippery contents of the upended can hit the top of Todd’s head and started to drip and slide off of his hair.

“Oh, yes!” Todd cried out softly with delight as he felt the slippery food start to slide down the sides of his face. “Oh, I can feel it trickling down inside the neck of my shirt!” Todd cried out happily. “Oh yes, staining my clothes, making me so very messy. God yes, I deserve this!”

“Hmm...it needs something,” I said as I took the second can and began pouring the contents of that can over Todd’s head and on his shoulders. “Yes, it definitely needed more tomato sauce!” I declared as I watched the bright red liquid start to run down the front and back of Todd’s suit jacket. It would take a major session at the dry cleaners before that suit would be wearable in public again. And we had only just begun!

“Pork and beans are always a favorite,” Andy cried out as he dumped two cans of brown beans and sauce on top of Todd’s shoulders, one can over each shoulder.

“I LOVE pork and beans!” Todd cried out joyfully. “Nothing like getting back to the basics!” Todd squirmed about in the chair as he luxuriated in the sensations of all that sloppy sticky and messy food flowing down over him. (Thank goodness the chair and floor were covered in plastic!). Todd’s head still had a few small clumps of macaroni and cheese hanging on, but otherwise his head and hair were covered a red and brown mess.

The font of Todd’s suit had small near vertical streams of yellow, red and brown running down the front. It was a pinstripe suit with a difference, now. Some of the liquid had dribbled down the front of Todd’s shirt and tie, but not enough, not by a damn sight. Most of the flow had gone off to the sides of Todd’s suit and thus missed his pants entirely. That would have to be corrected. With Todd tied up as he was, I couldn’t really see how well things were progressing on the back of his suit.

“Todd, I’d like to do more to you but there is a slight problem,” I said sadly.

“What?” Todd asked worriedly, as he looked over at Andy and me. “Whatever it is, I’ll fix it. Just tell me what it is, please!” Todd was shuddering with anticipation. It was a good thing he was tied up or he might have fallen out of that chair.

“Well, we need to untie you from that chair and have you stand up and only move around when we tell you to,” I said to him. “But I’m not sure we can trust you to do that.”

“Are you kidding?” Todd asked incredulously. “Right now I’d give the two of you the blow jobs of your lives, if you would promise to keep messing me up. I’ve never wanted anything so badly in my life!”

“Oh, so you’re sexually aroused by all this, Todd?” I asked him calmly. (God, how I loved dragging this out. Revenge may be a dish that is best served cold, but messy, sticky, slippery and with a large dollop of humiliation indubitably adds to the flavor if you ask me.)

“CHRIST ALMIGHTY! YOU KNOW I AM!!” Todd cried out emphatically. “I haven’t been this hard, hot and horny in months, if ever!! I’ve loving every second of this! Please, please untie me. I’ll be good. I’ll do anything and everything you want me to. Just keep the courses coming, please!”

“Andy, would you do the honors?” I asked him as I looked over the food and tried to decide what the next course should be.

“Glad to. Just let me get out of the line of fire first, before you start up again,” Andy cautioned me, as he approached Todd. Andy was right. I didn’t really want to get him messy as well. One major messy man would be enough tonight. Still it was an interesting and erotic idea to file away for later consideration. Andy swatted down just in front of Todd. Andy grabbed one of Todd’s legs to steady himself. Andy attacked the bands of duct tape that were tightly wrapped about Todd’s ankles, with a small paring knife. He cut through the duct tape and yanked savagely at it as he pealed it off of the cuffs of Todd’s suit pants. Todd sat there saying not a word. A tremor or two of excitement ran through his body, as he did his best to patiently wait for Andy to finish. Andy stood up slowly and then took one step backward, away from Todd. Carefully Andy walk around the slightly messy plastic draped chair, until he was standing behind Todd. Andy got to work on the stripes of duct tape that were wrapped about Todd’s wrists.

From where I was standing I could not see exactly what Andy was doing, but I could take an educated guess. I knew Andy well enough to surmise that Andy was carefully working the paring knife in and under the duct tape so that the sharp edge of the knife would not cut Todd. It did not take Andy very long to saw through the tape about Todd’s wrists. Removing the tape from the cuffs of Todd’s suit jacket proved to be much easier than removing the tape from Todd’s pants had been. Andy let the twisted and tacky tape shards fall onto the plastic, essentially forgotten.

Todd could not get free of the duct tape and the chair quickly enough. He bounded out of the chair and walked a few paces away from the chair, and turned about facing me. His face was wreathed in smiles as he asked me, “What’s next?”

“Turn about for me, I want to see what you look like,” I said to Todd.

Todd grinned at me as he slowly spun around in a circle, allowing me to see every side of his messed up suit. As I had suspected the food had run down the back and the sides more than it had the front. His suit wasn’t messy enough by half, but first there was something else that needed to be done.

“Todd undo your jacket, open the inside pocket where your wallet resides and then hold your jacket open so I have easy access to your wallet,” I instructed him.

“Okay, but it would be easier if I just handed my wallet over to you,” Todd said as he fumbled at the buttons to his suit jacket. I watched with sweet satisfaction as Todd got his jacket open. He grabbed the left side of his jacket with his left hand firmly as he inserted his right hand under the left side of his suit jacket. It was a foregone conclusion that Todd was unbuttoning the inside left breast pocket of his suit jacket where his wallet resided. The task took him but a few moments. I let out a soft sigh of delight as Todd grabbed the right side of his suit jacket with his right hand and pulled his jacket wide open. He stood there looking at me expectantly as he held his jacket wide open. I could clearly see his formerly white dress shirt and his red silk tie. The lining of his suit jacket looked pristine, but rest assured that would not last too much longer

I snatched a bottle of syrup from the counter and walked over to stand directly in front of Todd. I unscrewed the cap of the bottle, letting the cap fall to the floor. It wouldn’t be needed any more this night. I reached out, grabbed the unbuttoned flap of the inside left breast pocket of Todd’s suit and flipped the flap up unblocking the opening of the pocket. Quickly I placed the neck of the bottle of corn syrup into the top of the pocket and gave the bottle a soft squeeze.

“What? What are you doing?” Todd asked me quietly, as he watched the thick viscous liquid shoot out of the bottle and into his suit pocket. “You’re covering my wallet in syrup!” Todd blurted out, in surprise. “You’re ruining it!”

“Yeah, that’s the idea, Todd,” I said to him. “This is what you get for trying to blackmail Andy and me. Your credit cards, your identification, and anything else in your wallet is going to be sticky and messy. Now you know why I had you give me your driver’s license and your keys. You’ll be able to drive your car home, at least.”

Todd looked at me, his face unreadable for the moment. “Oh,” he said, as he stared at the syrup working it’s way out of the bottle and into his pocket. He could not seem to stop staring at the bottle as the syrup continued to pour out of it.

“Go ahead and try to stop it, Todd,” I commanded him. “Try and grab the syrup bottle from my hand. I won’t attempt to stop you.” I assured him.

Letting go of the right side of his jacket, Todd brought his right up towards the bottle. Slowly he moved his hand toward the bottle. His hand was a good four or five inches away when it stopped its approach to the bottle. Todd’s right arm quickly dropped back down to his side, as Todd let out his pent up breath in a loud sigh.

“I...I can’t,” he breathed at me. “I...don’t want to stop it. I said you could do anything you wanted to me, and I meant it.” Todd turned and looked me dead in the eye. “It’s strange but this actually feels good. I should be upset and angry about having all my credit cards and stuff ruined. It’s going to be a lot of work to replace everything. But if anything, this is a turn on.”

“Your wallet and everything in it is going to be destroyed, Todd,” I informed him.

‘Yeah, and I like it,” he agreed, as a grin broke out on his face. “How’d you know I’d like this?” He asked me looking at me dumbfounded.

“That’s my secret, Todd,” I said as I winked at him. “You need not worry about that. Now then why don’t you finish covering your wallet in syrup for me, okay?”

“Yeah, sure thing,” Todd said and moaned.

“If you have any other valuables in the other pockets of your clothes, you should pour some syrup over them as well, to make them messy as well,” I told him, as I pulled the bottle up and away from his suit jacket pocket. I held the bottle out to Todd.. “If there is any syrup left over in the bottle, pour it on your shoes.

“Oh, yes....” Todd hissed as the sexual excitement started to flood into his mind, and his grin became a bit bigger. Todd blinked a few times before he reached out for the syrup bottle that I held out in front of him. “Got to do it.” Todd slipped the neck of the bottle back inside his suit jacket pocket and continued to fill the pocket. Todd let out a few more moans as the syrup continued on its erotic journey from the bottle to his pocket. After a few more minutes Todd pulled the bottle away from his pocket.

“Done,” he moaned as a shudder passed through his body. He let his left arm drop down to his side, as he let go of his suit jacket. Todd closed his eyes as he surrendered to the sexual arousal he was feeling. “I’ve got my money clip in the right front pocket of my pants, some change in the left front pocket of my pants and a pen here in a special pocket of my jacket.

“Go for it, Todd,” I encouraged him. “There’s no need to do the pen pocket though.”

“Oh....kayee....” Todd hissed softly, as he shoved the syrup bottle into the right front pocket of his pants. “It’s so thick and heavy,” he muttered as he held the bottle there, letting the syrup run into his pocket. About thirty seconds later Todd transferred the bottle from the right front pocket of his suit pants, to the left front pocket of his suit pants. “Time for some change,” he said and started to giggle at the humor of his pun. Actually, I didn’t find it all that funny a pun, but I guess Todd thought it was. I suppose you could say that Todd’s state of mind could not exactly be called ‘normal’.

Todd pulled the bottle out of pocket of his pants, looked up at me and flashed me a smile as he upended the bottle and poured the remaining syrup on the tops of his shoes. All of this took only a few minutes, if that. Todd dropped the now empty bottle and stood there with his suit jacket hanging open, looking at me. Todd awaited his next instruction from me with a blissful and slightly stupid expression plastered on his face.

“Ready for the next phase, Andy?” I called out to him as I lobbed a squeeze bottle of ketchup over to him.

Andy caught the bottle deftly, and grinned at me as he answered my question. “You’d better believe it!”

“Todd, I want you to spin around very, very slowly in one spot, until I tell you to stop. Let your arms hang down naturally,” I directed Todd, as I picked up a squeeze bottle of mustard.

“Yes, sir,” Todd replied as he started to spin around. The gleam in his eyes betrayed his anticipation. He had a pretty good idea of what was going to happen next, and it was clear that he wanted it to happen.

“Time to add a little colour to your outfit, Todd!” I cried out as I squeezed the bottle and shot a short stream of yellow mustard towards Todd’s chest. It splattered on the left side of Todd’s suit jacket with a satisfying if quiet smack. As Todd continued his slow twirling about, I noticed a small splatter of red on the back of Todd’s suit jacket, at about waist level. I glanced over at Andy, who nodded at me and grinned wolfishly. This was fun, but I wanted to be a bit more artistic.

I walked up to Todd, as close as I could get to him and started to paint him with mustard. I held the bottle only a few inches away from Todd’s moving body and I squirted out the sticky yellow semi-liquid all over his jacket. Andy kept up with me as far as using the ketchup was concerned. We had a joyous time painting Todd’s jacket. By the time we were done it was difficult to tell what the pattern of his jacket had been originally. We’d even managed to get some of his dress shirt and his tie. The entire time Todd had been softly moaning with delight. It’s difficult to say who among us enjoyed this more, Todd, or Andy and me.

“Stop turning about Todd,” I barked at him. Instantly he stopped. “Good. Now slip off your suit jacket and let it fall on the floor.”

“Thank you, sir,” Todd said as he slowly grabbed the front edges of his jacket and worked his way out of it. He slipped it off and it flopped to the ground just behind him. “It was getting kind of heavy and hot under there. This feels much better, though,” he said as he sighed with relief and continued to grin at me.

I asked Todd to slowly turn about one more time. He complied easily enough. I took a good look at him as he turned in front of me. For the most part his dress shirt and suit pants were still clean. Oh, there was a V-shaped area on the front of his dress shirt that had a few yellow and red marks on it. (Three guess what they were, and the first two don’t count.) There were a few dribbles of macaroni and cheese as well but for the most part the dress shirt was clean. Todd’s suit pants were fairly unmarked as well.

“It seems as if your shirt and pants are still somewhat clean,” I informed Todd with a knowing grin.

“I guess it is, sir,” Todd said as he turned about and looked at me. “Do you think you could do something about that?”

“Oh yes. Yes, indeed.” I assured him. “Andy, would you please hand Todd that big bowl of cake batter, please?”

“Well, I don’t know about that, Paul,” Andy answered as he picked up the bowl and walked over to Todd. “Can’t I have some fun too?” He asked me as jerked his head towards Todd. I had a pretty good idea as to what he was hinting at.

Todd looked back at me. “Sir? What does he mean, Sir?” He asked me, excitedly. Todd was an intelligent man. He had picked up on the hint that Andy had dropped.

“Todd, is your penis fully erect?” I asked him as I changed the subject slightly.

‘Oh yes, sir!” He informed me as he panted slightly with arousal. “It’s so hard and hot! It’s been pushing against my pants ever since you started with the syrup. Will you please let Andy do whatever he wishes with the cake batter, Sir?” The last question was asked with an all too evident tone of urgency.

“Todd, you’re right. It’s only fair that Andy have some fun too. But first I’d like you to tell me the truth about something,” I answered him, as I dragged out the anticipation just a bit more.

“What’s that, sir?” Todd asked, confused by my sudden switch in topics.

“I’d like you to tell me how you feel right now, and what you think of tonight’s proceeding so far,” I informed him calmly. (Good grief! I was starting to sound like a lawyer now!)

“I feel sexually aroused, sir,” Todd began after a few moments of thought. “I never knew that getting messed up like this would be such a turn on. I can’t recall the last time I felt such a thrill, such an overwhelming enrapture. I’m so turned on, so excited that I don’t care what happens now, as long as I can keep feeling this way. I want to get more messy for you, Sir. I felt so humbled and humiliated when you tied me up, Sir, and got me messy. I felt so out of control, so controlled, Sir. It...it...it got me even hotter and harder. And then when you covered my wallet in syrup, Sir! It was fantastic! I felt so used, so owned, so dominated by you, Sir. I want to do whatever you want me to, Sir. I really want you to command me to make myself even more messy, Sir. I never imagined that being subjugated could be so enthralling. I’m owned, Sir. You own me, Sir. I couldn’t be happier, Sir. I love being humiliated by you, Sir.”

I blinked my eyes a few times after Todd had finished speaking. His little speech had caught me by surprise. I had not expected him to keep going on and on like he did. I suppose I should have expected it. Who ever heard of a ‘brief’ lawyer, after all? (Yes, another bad pun.) I wasn’t too surprised at the declarations of delight and satisfaction that Todd had made about being humiliated and getting messy. I had expected something along those lines after seeing those deeply hidden desires in his mind during my mental scan of his mind.

“Stand with your feet slightly apart to insure that you are standing comfortably, Todd,” I ordered him.

“Right away, Sir!” Todd barked out. He positioned his feet slightly apart and looked over at Andy expectantly.

“You may proceed when ready, Andy,” I called out to him, anticipating some more fun.

“At last!” Andy cried out as he raised the bowl full of cake batter high about Todd’s head. Todd closed his eyes and moaned softly in anticipation of feeling the cake batter rain down upon him. Andy did not disappoint him. Andy tilted the bowl just enough to let a small steady stream of chocolate cake batter pour out of the bowl and onto the top of Todd’s head.

Todd squirmed and shuddered with delight as he moved his head about under the stream of falling cake batter, letting it flow down across his face and on the sides and back of his head.

“Stand still, Todd” Andy barked out at him. Todd stood up straight, and stopped his squirming about. “That’s better, thank you,” Andy tilted the bowl a bit more to increase the thickness of the stream of cake batter. Andy moved the bowl in slow circles about Todd’s head. Andy directed the flow of cake batter all down the front of Todd’s shirt, as well as down his back. By the time the bowl was emptied, Andy had managed to even pour some of the batter down both of Todd’s arms. It was an awesome sight. Todd standing there with chocolate coloured cake batter dripping down all over him. Let’s just say that Todd wasn’t the only guy in the room who suddenly found his pants somewhat confining.

“How’s that, Todd?” Andy asked with a loud laugh.

“Fantastic, Sir!” Todd called out as he wiped away the batter from his mouth and his eyes. “I’m covered in batter and it couldn’t be better!”

“Do you want desert, Todd?” I inquired.

“Yes! I want desert! Please! Please, will you give me some desert?” Todd called out to Andy and me as we stood there smiling at this messy man.

“Maybe if you got down on your hands and knees and asked Andy nicely, he’ll give you some chocolate pudding for desert,” I taunted Todd. (Was that mean? Yes. Was it necessary? No. Did I enjoy it? HELL YES!)

Todd was on his hands and knees in a flash. He spun around towards Andy. Looking up at Andy. “Please, sir, please can I have chocolate pudding for desert?” Todd pleaded with Andy.

Andy stood there and laughed at Todd. I laughed with Andy. It was amusing and entertaining, to say the least. Imagine, if you can, the sight of Todd on his hands and knees covered in cake batter and other food items, begging Andy to dump chocolate pudding on him. This was the same man, who only a few hours ago was trying to blackmail the two of us. Todd had certainly been taken down a few pegs. After a minute or so, Andy picked up the big bowl of chocolate pudding as well as a spatula, and walked over to where Todd was kneeling down.

Todd quivered with excitement and he crouched there on his hands and kneels, waiting for Andy to start. Andy shoved the spatula in to the bowl of chocolate pudding and slapped some onto the middle of Todd’s back. Todd arched his back and grunted with animal gratification. Like some painter painting a living canvas, Andy used the spatula to spread the chocolate pudding all over Todd’s back, from his neck right down to his waist. Todd hooted with joy when Andy used the spatula to spread chocolate pudding all over Todd’s buttocks. Andy even managed to slap some of the chocolate pudding in between Todd’s butt cheeks, well as much as Todd’s pants would allow.

“Oh, GOD! YES!!!” Todd screamed out suddenly as Andy moved the spatula along the inside of Todd’s thighs.

“Lie down and roll over onto your back, Todd,” Andy ordered him, as Todd crouched there panting.

“Yes, Sir!” Todd responded as he dropped down to lie on the floor. Quickly he rolled over until he was lying on his back. He cracked his eyes open and looked up at Andy. “Please, sir, will you do my front now?”

“Only after you open your fly and take your cock out,” Andy answered him. I was slightly taken aback at Andy’s request. I looked over at Andy, confused at his order to Todd.

“Anything for you, Sirs,” Todd replied as he reached down and fumbled with the fly of his pants. It took Todd less than a minute to extract his monster from within its lair, during which time I came to understand the reason behind Andy’s order. It was a part of his humiliation. Todd’s penis was long, hard but not especially thick. Clearly he was excited, which was reflected in the aroused state of his cock. It was standing up like a miniature flagpole.

Andy scraped the sides of the bowl to gather up all the remaining chocolate pudding that he could. Andy squatted down beside Todd and began pouring the chocolate pudding over Todd’s hard and stiff penis. Todd moaned and groaned with pleasure, like some animal in mating heat. Andy poured all the remaining chocolate putting on and round Todd’s open fly. The pudding oozed inside of Todd’s suit pants, with a little encouragement from Andy. All the while Todd’s moans and groans became louder and stronger. Not all of the chocolate pudding found its way inside of Todd’s pants, though. Andy spread some of the chocolate pudding up the front of Todd’s dress shirt and down the front of Todd’s pants, during which time, Todd’s moans and groans grew in frequency and volume. Andy even managed to cover most of Todd’s red silk tie with chocolate pudding.

I noticed that Todd was also starting to whimper a bit. I had a pretty good idea as to what was causing that. “Todd, you’re getting close to shooting your load, aren’t you?” I asked him.

“GOD YES, SIR!!” He screamed out. “I’M SO CLOSE IT HURTS, SIR!!!”

“There is no need to hold back, Todd,” I informed him. “Just let it happen when it will. Just let yourself shoot until you can’t shoot anymore.”

“THANK YOU, SIR!” Todd cried gleefully, as his body shuddered with anticipation.

Andy stood up and walked a few paces away from Todd, keeping his eyes on Todd the whole while. I too was watching Todd, wondering how much longer it would be until the inevitable event occurred.

“OH GOD! I”M COMMING!!” Todd screamed out as he let go and shot his load into the air. The hot white stream flew up into the air and fell back down all over Todd’s chest and stomach. It stood out in stark contrast to the chocolate pudding, and other food items, that were smeared over Todd’s clothes. It didn’t add much to Todd’s messy appearance, but it was very satisfying to me.

“When you’ve recovered Todd, you must stand up and strip down to your underwear and socks,” I told him being sure to speak clearly.

“Yes, Sir,” Todd acknowledged as he opened his eyes and started to climb up off of the floor.

“Todd, tell me how you feel right now, considering all that has happened to you this evening,” I asked him as he grabbed at his tie and started to pull at it.

“I’m not exactly sure, Sir,” he answered as he undid his tie and pulled it off of his shirt. “I feel good, for the most part, and the orgasm I just had was fantastic, sir” Todd looked at me and then looked down at his food encrusted shirt as he fumbled at the collar button of his shirt. After several failed attempts he managed to undo the button and tackled the remaining buttons on the front of his shirt.

“You don’t feel, ashamed or humiliated at all, Todd?” I asked him, surprised that he had not mentioned it.

“Yes, I did at first, Sir,” he answered me as he finished unbuttoning his shirt and turned his attention to the buttons of his shirt sleeves. “But I came to realize that deep down I’ve always wanted someone to do something like this to me. If anything I’m thankful to you sir, to both of you.”

I supposed I should have expected something like this, since I’d seen the desire clearly in his mind. Still a part of me couldn’t help feeling a tiny bit annoyed that Todd didn’t feel a stronger sense of humiliation. I contented myself by knowing of all the problems he would face replacing the contents of his wallet, not to mention the explanation he would have to give to the his client about this failed blackmail attempt. These thoughts rolled about in my head as I watched Todd continue to remove his clothes. He looked about and then walked over to the chair and sat down in it. He bent down and removed his right shoe, tossing his shoe aside. He turned his attention to his left shoe and removed it, tossing it aside as well. Slowly he stood up and took a couple of steps away from the chair. He unbuckled the belt on his pants and then tackled his pants. It took him only a few seconds to undo his pants, as the fly of his pants was still open.. He shoved his pants down off his body with a loud sigh of relief. As his pants plopped to the floor I saw some of the syrup in the front pockets dribble out. (Thank goodness for the plastic sheet on the floor or we have had one heck of a monster of a mess to clean up.) Todd stepped out of his pants as he peeled his shirt off of his body. Peeled was accurate. There was so much food on that shirt that it had soaked through the relatively thin material of the shirt and glued it to the formerly white undershirt that Todd was wearing. Todd dropped the dress shirt on the floor next to his now ruined suit pants and jacket. Todd’s flaccid penis was still hanging out of the front of his briefs. I guess it was tired from the nights activities.

“Andy, would you please pass that cheery pie to me?” I asked Andy.

“Sure thing,” Andy answered as he picked up the small pie and carefully handed to me.

“Todd, stand very still and don’t move,” I instructed him.

Todd looked at me and nodded his head. I walked up to Todd, and then walked around him. Without warning I smashed that cherry pie into Todd’s backside, grinding it into his buttocks and in between his butt cheeks as far as I could. “A cherry for your cherry, Todd!!” I yelled out at him. Todd howled with delight, while Andy roared with laughter. After about a minute of pushing that cherry pie into Todd’s ass, I let go of the tin plate and stepped away from Todd. Todd shuddered a few times, and moaned out loud, but didn’t say anything. I walked around to Todd’s front and looked at him. He was smiling like a Cheshire cat.

I walked over to the counter and picked up the blueberry pie. “Unless you’d rather do this one, Andy,” I addressed Andy as I turned and looked at him.

“I thought you’d never ask,” Andy chortled at me as he carefully took the pie from me. Andy walked up to Todd and without a moments hesitation he smacked Todd in the face with the blueberry pie. Andy did not want to cause Todd to choke so Andy did not grind the pie into Todd’s face. Once Todd had been pied, Andy pulled his hand away from the pie tin and let the assorted bits of the blueberry pie fall away from Todd’s face.

“You are free to move now, Todd,” I said to him. Todd got busy wiping away the blueberry filling and pastry from his eyes, nose and mouth so that he could see and breath.

“Thank you, Sirs,” he said happily as he beamed at the two of us through a face full of assorted food.

“Not the chocolate cream one, Andy, that’s our desert for tonight,” I said to Andy as I saw him walk back to the counter.

“Where should this one go?” Andy asked me as he picked up the lemon cream pie.

“Front pelvic area comes to mind,” I answered with a grin.

“Got ya!” Andy cried out joyfully as he walked over to Todd.

Todd could have moved to avoid the pie as Andy rammed the lemon cream pie into the general area of Todd’s balls and penis. Something tells me, though, that Todd did not want to avoid the pie. (You think maybe he was enjoying this?) Well, that and the “Oh yes!” he screamed out when the pie hit him, might have been a clue. (I should have been a detective, right?)

Andy backed off from Todd and looked him over as I did the same from the vicinity of the bar counter. Todd was a mess. Totally and completely.

“Strip, Todd,” I ordered him.

“Yes, Sir,” Todd said sounding slightly disappointed. It took him less than a minute to peal off his messy briefs and undershirt and socks. So there he stood, a nude messy man, one who had attempted to blackmail us tonight. For those of you who just HAVE to know, Todd was not anything out of the ordinary when it came to the size or shape of his penis.

“I’m satisfied, Andy. How about you?” I asked him.

“Yeah, I guess I’m satisfied.” he answered.

“Good thing, because we’ve run out of food,” I said half jokingly.

“But what happens now?” Andy asked me.

“Clean up for the most part,” I answered him. “Andy could you get one of those big green garbage bags out from under the bar, please?”

“No problem,” Andy answered as he walked over to the bar, bent down and opened one of the storage areas under the bar. A few seconds of rummaging around was all that was necessary for him to locate the item “Got it,” he called to me as he stood up and held the folded plastic bag in one hand.

“Thank you, Andy,” I said to him. “Todd, catfish in a suit,” I said as I directed my attention back to Todd. Todd’s eyes fluttered closed and his head dropped down to his chest as he returned to his super hypnotic trance.

“Why did you do that?” Andy interjected before I could give Todd any instructions.

“I don’t want any possibility of Todd resisting my instructions, Andy,” I explained. “Todd might have been happy to get messed up, but he would probably have resisted the other instructions I have in mind for him. Or hadn’t you noticed that the man has a stubborn streak in him that comes to the surface every now and then?”

“Oh, yeah, I guess I forgot about that. I see what you mean,” Andy answered thoughtfully. “You are experienced at doing this aren’t you?”

“At controlling subject with my powers? Yes, I suppose I am,” I admitted reluctantly. “But now is not the time to go into that. How about letting me finish, love?”

“Sure. Sorry about the interruption, Paul,” Andy said softly.

“Todd, clean up this mess on the floor. You can put the messy clothes and the plastic sheets into the garbage bag that you will find nearby. Don’t forget to include the plastic on the chair. Once all that is cleaned up you can go and take a shower in the bathroom down here, and clean yourself up. When you are clean you can drag the full garbage bag upstairs and go and get dressed in the extra clothes that your brought in that duffel bag.”

I waited for a moment to let my instructions sink into Todd’s mind. “Are you clear about all this, Todd?”

“Yes, Sir,” Todd answered meekly. “Except for one thing, Sir”

“And what is that, pray tell?” I asked.

“What do I do about my wallet and the other items that are in my messy clothes, Sir?” Todd asked as he looked up at me, wonderingly.

“You’ll have to deal with that when you get home, Todd,” I said to him. “Now get busy cleaning up this mess.”

“Yes, sir,” Todd said as he walked over to Andy and took the garbage bag that Andy proffered him.

Andy and I enjoyed a slice of the chocolate cream pie, with whipped cream on top, while we watched Todd clean up the mess in the recreation room. Todd went about his job quietly and quickly. In about fifteen minutes he had everything stashed away in the big green garbage bag and had tied the bag closed. Todd looked at me and sighed as he headed off to the downstairs bathroom. I guessed that he wasn’t all that happy about having to clean up the mess or to clean himself up. Maybe he had a point, since it was more Andy and I who made the majority of the mess. But, I didn’t feel the slightest twinge of guilt about having Todd doing all the cleanup.

About twenty minutes later a thoroughly clean and only slightly damp Todd emerged from the downstairs basement with a towel tied about his waist. He walked over to the garbage bag and grabbed it with both hands. A slight grunt escaped his lips as he heaved it up and walked over to the stairs. Carefully but steadily Todd made his way up the stairs. Andy and I followed.

Todd placed the garbage bag near the front door. Todd bent down and opened the canvas bag that he had brought with him earlier. He fished about for a moment or two before he retrieved a pair of light blue socks and a pair of white cotton briefs. Todd undid the towel and let it fall away to land on the floor in a small heap. Quickly Todd donned his briefs and then sat on the floor as he put on his socks. Todd reached over and snagged a white shirt of some kind from the open canvas bag. Todd stood up and slipped his arms into the sleeves of the shirt as he put it on. It took him only a handful of seconds to do up the buttons on the long sleeve white dress shirt that was now draped over his torso. Todd bent down and pulled a pair of khaki coloured slacks from within the confines of the canvas bag. Todd slipped the pants on and quickly fastened them closed. He dove back into the bag and retrieved a medium brown leather belt which he smoothly slid through the belt loops of the slacks he was wearing. Todd dug out a pair of dark brown leather shoes from the duffel bag and quickly slipped them on his feet. I think Todd was trying to get into the Guinness Book of World Records, for the fastest dresser or something. I had never seen a man get dressed so quickly. Then again, I don’t exactly go around with a stopwatch timing how long it takes a man to get dressed. Although, on second though, that might not be a bad idea for a new hobby.

“Done, sir,” Todd said as he stood there looking at me and Andy.

“Well done, Todd,” I said. to him. Todd beamed at me, pleased at having completed his task to my satisfaction. I paused for a few moments before continuing. I wanted to be sure that the meaning of the next few sentences were crystal clear in Todd’s mind. “Todd, from this moment on, regardless of whether or not I have you in this state of hypnosis, you will be unable to physically harm me or Andy Anderson. Nor will you by any form of proxy attempt to harm either of us in any way. This includes blackmail attempts of any kind. When I awaken you in a few moments you will have a full and complete memory of all the events that have occurred this evening. However, you will find it impossible to discuss the events of this evening with anyone other than myself, or Constable Andrew Anderson. This will not cause you any distress, it is simply a limit that I am placing on you, as proof of my control over you.” I paused to let those words sink in. (I suppose you’re wondering why I used Andy’s full name and rank. Well, if I’d just said ‘Andy’, then Todd could have mentioned the night’s adventures to anyone named Andy. I was dealing with a lawyer, and lawyers are more slippery than a greased eel. One can’t be too careful.)

“Should someone ask you what happened tonight, this is what you will tell them, Todd,” I said as I thought for a moment to recall the explanation that Andy and I had cooked up. “The report to your client that you had the evidence on Constable Anderson, turned out to be premature. You informed your client that you had the evidence once the photographer handed you the digital camera. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the digital camera. All the pictures that were taken were corrupted and could not be recovered. You did not discover this until after you tried to view the pictures after downloading them to the computer. You deleted the useless files from the computer, and then in a fit of rage you smashed the data clip into many pieces. You tossed the pieces into the trash. You spent most of the evening here trying to convince Constable Anderson to change his mind. You were unsuccessful. As for me, I was a plain unremarkable nameless young woman.”

I waited for a couple of minutes to let my instructions sink into Todd’s mind. “Are you clear about this cover story, Todd?” I asked him.

‘Yes, sir,” Todd replied. “I understand the cover story completely.”

“Good. You will awaken now when I count from zero to five. The trigger phrase ‘catfish in a suit’ will cause you to return to this state of deep hypnosis and total obedience, where you experience profound joy is in serving and obeying me. Only I may place you into this state. No other hypnotist, no matter how experienced or powerful will be able to locate, change or remove these controls that I have implanted in your mind, Todd,” I instructed him. “Come over here and stand in front of me,”

“Yes, Sir,” Todd replied as he walked over to where I was standing.

I placed the fingers of my right hand on Todd’s forehead. “Close your eyes, relax and go down even deeper, Todd,” I urged him in smooth even mellow tones. Todd’s eyes snapped shut and he let out a soft sigh as he complied with my orders. Gently but firmly I probed Todd’s mind. It took me only a minute or so of concentrated effort to implant the same mental controls and triggers to mirror what I had just told Todd. There would be no question of Todd disobeying me or trying to cause Andy or me any further trouble. I disengaged myself from Todd’s mind and let my right arm drop back down to my side.

“Zero. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Wide Awake!” I said to Todd, as I stepped back from him.

Todd’s eyes popped open and he blinked in confusion, as he tried to assimilate the memories of the evenings activities that started to flood through his mind. It was a lot to absorb at one time.

“Why you son of a bitch!” He screamed at me after a moment or two. (I had never said that he couldn’t curse at me, only that he couldn’t harm me.) “I’ll make you pay for this! Nobody makes a fool out Todd Henderson, and gets away with it! You’re going to curse the day you ever messed with me!” He cursed me at the top of his lungs. Todd glared at me, his chest heaving as he struggled to catch his breath.

“For such an intelligent man, you are an amazingly slow learner, Todd,” I said to him softly. “Your threats are meaningless. Both you and I know it. Well, I know it anyway. You will find out soon enough that what I’ve told you is true. I’ve had about all of you that I can stomach for one evening. I think you’d better leave now.”

“You’d better believe, I’ll leave!” Todd screamed. “I’m going straight to the police and having your ass thrown in jail!”

“Oh, please!” I exclaimed shrugging off his threats. “Why wait? Why don’t you call the police now? That is, if you really think you can do anything to me,” I taunted him.

Todd walked into the living room, picked up the phone and press the 0 button. “Hello? Operator? Could you please connect me to the police, please? I have a crime to report. Thank you,” He said as he spoke into the handset of the phone. Todd looked over at me and smiled an evil and chilling smile at me. I ignored it. I knew what was going to happen. “Hello? Yes, officer, I’d like to report a crime. I’ve been.....I’ve been.....” Todd stuttered as he tried to finish the sentence. “Officer, I want to report that....that...that” Todd struggled for a few more seconds before he slowly set the handset of the phone back down in to the cradle of the telephone.

“Something the matter, Todd?” I asked him softly.

“He hung up on me. He thought I was drunk or playing some kind of a joke,” Todd answered absently as he struggled to understand what had just happened. Todd looked over at me with a stunned expression on his face. “I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t even begin to tell him what happened here tonight. I tried, but the words wouldn’t come. I couldn’t say them.”

“You’re catching on, Todd,” I commented.

“You weren’t kidding,” Todd said in a near whisper. “I really can’t tell anyone about this.” A mean look came to Todd’s eyes as his amazement turned to anger and frustration. “I’m still going to take it out of your hide, and right now!” Todd yelled at me as he launched himself to towards me.

I stood my ground. Andy rushed to intercept Todd. I waved Andy off. Andy obeyed but shot me a worried look nonetheless. Todd ran up to me, and stopped just in front of me, with both hands balled into fists. Todd drew back his right arm and launched his right arm and fist towards my jaw with every intention of trying to knock my block off. A good six inches or so from my chin Todd’s fist stopped cold, as if it had encountered an invisible brick wall. I looked at Todd, saying nothing. I decided to let him figure it out for himself.

“Christ, I can’t do that either,” Todd said as he stepped back away from me, and let his arms fall to his sides. “I don’t believe this is happening, but it is.”

“Todd, go home,” I said to him. “You can’t do anything here tonight, and frankly I’m sick of looking at you. Don’t forget you keys and driver’s license. They are on the kitchen counter.”

Todd walked past me and headed off into the kitchen. He returned a few seconds later. If looks could kill, I would have died right then and there from the ire that was pouring out of his eyes towards me. He headed off to the front door. Todd picked up the bag of his messy clothes and carried it out with him to the car. A few moments later Todd returned and picked up his duffel bag and his briefcase. His expression didn’t change much as he lugged those two items out to his car. Andy stood behind me as I stood in the doorway and watched Todd get into his car and drive away.

When the taillights of Todd’s car could no longer be seen in the distance, I closed and locked the front door. I turned around and ran into Andy, who had not backed up. Andy wrapped his arms about me and planted a firm warm sensuous kiss on my lips. Instinctively I wrapped my arms about Andy and drew him closer to me.

“What was that for, love?” I asked him.

“For solving our little problem tonight, Texas,” Andy answered flashing is his best and sexiest smile at me. Andy pressed his head down close to mine so our noses were just touching. Playfully he nuzzled my nose while continuing to smile at me.

I planted a sensuous kiss of my own on those warm soft sexy lips of his.

“You’ll take care of the photographer when we get back to the city, right?” He asked me as he enveloped me in one of his grizzly bear hugs.

“Yup,” I answered. “It won’t be a problem. And even if my powers don’t work on the photographer, there isn’t any physical evidence left, so we are quite safe.”

“Well, then I guess we don’t have anything to worry about, do we?” He asked me as he nibbled my right ear.

“I would say not,” I answered. “I do have one question, dear heart.” I breathed at him.

“Ask away,” Andy replied without letting up on his ear nibbling.

(I had to struggle to compose my thoughts. Andy’s ear nibbling was proving to be quite a distraction. Oh, it was a most welcome distraction, but still a distraction.) “What did you think of Todd’s humiliation tonight? Do you have any regrets over what we did to him? Did you enjoy it?” I asked softly as I placed my lips next to Andy’s right ear.

Andy stopped his ear nibbling and drew his head back from mine. Andy looked at me with a slightly puzzled look before he spoke. “That’s more than one question, Do you have regrets about what was done tonight, Paul?” He asked as he locked his eyes on mine.

“Some. Yes,” I admitted reluctantly. “But what about you?” I asked him again.

“What do you regret, Texas?” Andy asked me, ignoring my question for the moment.

“That a part of me enjoyed seeing Todd’s struggle. I never knew that I would so enjoy humiliating someone. It’s something that I’ve always said I would never to do a subject of mine, and tonight, I crossed that line. It scares me,” I admitted to Andy in near whisper, keeping my eyes locked on his. “It scares me, because I’m afraid that I’ll do it again.”

Andy gazed back at me, as I looked into those soft doe brown eyes of his. “You did what you had to do. You did what you thought was the right thing to do,” Andy muttered to me, as he held me close to him. “We both know that Todd enjoyed his humiliation. I wanted to cut Todd down to size, too. I was there with you the entire time. I’m just as guilty of crossing the line as you are. Can you honestly say to me now that you are going to go looking for ways to humiliate other men, other guys that you use your powers on?”

“Well, no, but...” I started to answer.

“But nothing, Paul,” Andy said cutting me off. “Tonight was an exception. We were both hurt by what Todd tried to do to us. What we did was introduce Todd to the consequences of trying to blackmail us. We did it out of anger and hurt, that’s true, but I think we did a remarkable job of controlling ourselves.”

“Maybe we did at that,” I concurred, feeling a bit better. “And what do you regret about tonight, Andy?” I asked him again.

“That I too enjoyed it, and that it was my job that precipitated this entire chain of events,” Andy said with a sigh. “I never dreamed that you’d ever have to pay the price for what it is that I do for a living.”

“I guess you’ll have to learn to deal with that guilt, just as I’ll have to learn to deal with my guilt,” I said philosophically.

“Sometimes, you are wise beyond your years, Texas,” Andy said with a small smile.

“Sometimes,” I muttered in soft agreement.

Andy leaned his head forward and pressed his lips soundly on mine. The next few minutes were spent exchanging tender loving kisses, and hugs that could only be described as wonderful.

“Texas, how about some pillow talk?” Andy asked as he walked me towards the bedroom. (Like I was going to resist a big handsome strong lug in tight blue jeans? Get real!)

“In the bedroom, dear heart?” I asked him with a slight twinkle in my eyes.

“Unless you’d prefer to talk in front of the television,” Andy answered me with a chuckle.

“What about supper?” I asked. “I don’t know about you, but that one piece of pie didn’t fill me up. I’m hungry. I think all the activity with Todd caused me to work up an appetite.”

“I’m only hungry for the touch of your hands on my body, and the feeling of your skin under my fingertips,” Andy cooed to me. A loud rumbling came from the vicinity of Andy’s stomach. I howled with laughter as Andy blushed a bright red. “Dang it! Betrayed by my own stomach,” Andy avowed sheepishly. “So what do you feel like tonight?”

“Food wise, I would say pizza works for me,” I answered once my laughter had subsided.

“Pizza it is then,” Andy agreed. “There should be some frozen pizza in the deep freeze. I really don’t feel like driving all the way back to the city for pizza.”

“Makes sense,” I agreed. “I’ll set the table and put the coffee on. You can take care of the pizza and bring up the rest of that chocolate cream pie for desert.”

“On my way,” Andy said as he turned and headed for the basement. I sighed as I watched that pair of beautiful denim clad buns walk away from me. Only when Andy was out of sight did I turn about and head off to the kitchen to my own tasks. My heart was a lot lighter and my spirit a lot more buoyant than when Todd had first appeared.

The rest of weekend was quiet. We did not have any more uninvited guests, and we managed to talk out our guilt over the humiliation of Todd. There was a lot of pillow talk that Sunday night, and the holiday Monday that followed. I even hypnotized Andy into doing a strip show for me. (Like I had to twist his arm?) Did we have sex again? No. By mutual consent we agreed to hold off on that. There were so many other things to discuss and to do, that we decided to save the sex for some other night when we didn’t have so many things on our minds. Or to put it another way, Todd’s presence was lingering about the country house and that was constantly throwing a pail of water on the fire of our desire for each other. Todd’s lingering presence had completely wrecked the mood for the entire weekend. Sometimes, you have to wait. Oddly enough, we didn’t miss it that much. Andy was so nice to snuggle up with and to cuddle. He was like a big warm teddy bear. I even told him that. His reply was that he likened me to a security blanket, soft warm comforting, and always there when you need it.