The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coffee Shop II: Cowboys and Tuxedos.

Disclaimer. The following story, is a work of fiction. The characters portrayed within are a work of fiction as well, and any resemblance to any person, living or dead is a coincidence and unintentional.

Copyright © 1998. This story is the property of the author, Canadian Cowboy. Any duplication, in whole or in part, is forbidden without the express written consent of the author.

Part 3. Time For A Change.

I’ve been wrong before, and I’ll be wrong again. I had been VERY wrong about Doug, that cowboy I’d become interested in. He might have been an excellent hypnosis subject, but he was homophobic and had reacted badly to his first hypnosis session with me. I’d used my powers to suggest to him that he’d return to my apartment after he’d thought about things, but there was no sign of him. It was 9 PM, and he’d left my apartment at about 8 PM. I sighed. Reluctantly, I had to admit it. My powers had failed for some unknown reason and Doug was not coming back. I decided to take a walk and get some fresh air. I put on my jacket and headed to the door. I opened the door to see Doug standing there silently.

Fear rooted me to the spot, as my first thought was, he’s come back to beat me up some more. I was about to use the trigger phrase on him (at least that way I could avoid another punch in the gut), when Doug walked backwards, away from me with his hands by his sides.

“Please,” he said to me in a soft voice that was almost a whisper. “I’m sorry for what I did. I’m not sure why I punched you like that. I’m not going to do it again, honest. I just want to talk. That’s all. Just talk and maybe try and understand what happened tonight.” He stood there looking at me, waiting for my response, a look of pleading in his eyes. (God those eyes of his. I felt myself melting again. Doug was just so damn good looking that my hormones were starting to overpower my common sense.)

“How can I believe you, Doug?” I asked him, not moving one step closer and getting ready to slam the door in his face. (Okay, I wasn’t really getting ready to do this. As soon as I saw him there, I knew my commands had taken effect. But, I had to play along with this scenario, or he would have become suspicious. Besides, I was going to enjoy listening to him apologize to me and to beg my forgiveness. Ah, yes, revenge is sweet.) “How long have you been standing here like this, and why?”

He briefly looked at the watch on his left wrist and then looked up at me and said, “About forty-five minutes. I’ve been trying to figure out what to say to you. How to explain what happened but I just don’t know what came over me. I’ve tried to ring your door bell, but every time my hand gets near the button I freeze. I don’t know what to say to you.” With that he turned away from me and walked a short distance down the hall, and just stood there.

“Well, that explains that,” I thought to myself. “My powers worked just fine. The problem is that he’s upset about all this and confused. That just might work to my advantage, if he’s telling me the truth.”

“Doug,” I called to him. “I don’t trust anyone who won’t look me in the eyes when they talk to me. If you can come here and look me straight in the eyes and repeat what you said, I just might believe you.”

Doug turned around and walked over to where I stood and looked down at me. He was, after all, a bit taller than I was. As soon as we made eye contact I quickly sent a few mental commands to him, to insure that he would tell me the truth and that he’d feel much better talking to me and having me hypnotize him. The commands were so simple and sent so quickly that there was no delay as Doug started to speak to me.

“Paul,” he began a bit hesitantly. “I.....I am truly sorry for punching you in the gut. I swear to you now, that I will NEVER attack you or cause you any physical harm in any way. I also swear to you that I will not call you those derogatory names as I did tonight. I would like to spend some time talking with you about all this. I would like to know what happened and why I reacted the way I did. And....” Here his voice faltered, and he had to take a few deep breaths before he could continue. “if you are still willing, I would like to try the hypnosis with you again. I have to be honest and tell you that I enjoyed it. A lot. At first.”

“Okay, Doug, I believe you,” I told him, after a few seconds delay. “Come on in and join me in a cup of tea, or whatever, at the dinning room table and we’ll talk about it.” The relief on Doug’s face as he heard this was self evident. He looked so happy at my decision that it reminded me of the expression on a teenager’s face when he’s just gotten the date with the girl of his dreams.

It did not take long to talk with Doug, and to help him to understand that his reaction in hypnosis of getting an erection was perfectly normal, and that the reason he had had one tonight, and not on stage with Herman, was that in the former situation he was alone with me, in private, and so could let himself go, whereas in the latter situation, he was in public and he knew it. I also discussed with him the intense reaction he had with me, the anger, and how it seemed to be focused or related to homosexual actions. I was rather blunt when I asked him if he intensely disliked homosexual or gay persons, since it seemed to me that this was the case. After a few minutes thought, Doug reluctantly agreed with me that this might be true. He thought homosexual behavior was ‘wrong’ (for reasons we will not go into), and he felt confused, angry and frightened when he saw what he thought was a homosexual reaction to me, happening to him. But before we could do anything more, Doug had to know about me. I didn’t want another episode like the last one to happen again. Best to deal with this now. Besides, I could always fix it later, if I had to.

“Do you KNOW any gay men, Doug?” I asked him.

“Well, no, I guess not.” He admitted to me.

“So you are basing your reaction and opinion on something that you really don’t know that much about, right?” I queried him further.

“Yeah, okay, but so what?” He responded.

“Just this. You like me don’t you? And you trust me as well, don’t you? " I asked him.

“Sure. Yes to both questions. Why?” Doug asked me with a puzzled look on his face.

“Well, in case you didn’t know it, I am gay, Doug.” I said. “I am telling you this so that you know exactly where we stand with each other. I feel that you should know this especially considering your reaction earlier.” I waited for Doug to speak.

“You? You’re gay? But....I don’t.....but you don’t look...I mean you can’t be....no, you’re just kidding, right?” Doug sputtered at me, with a surprised look on his face. He quickly turned his head away.

“No,” I said to him. “I am serious, Doug. I am gay. Now knowing that, are you sure you want to continue hypnosis with me?”

“But, why are you telling me this?” Doug asked, even more confused that before. “You know that I won’t stay here in this room with you now. You know what I think off fag....well of gay guys.”

“Really, Doug? " I asked him. “I don’t see you leaving now. If anything you’re not making any move at all to leave. In fact, other than raising your voice a little, you don’t seem all that upset to know that I am gay.”

“But...but...you didn’t try anything with me when you had me under earlier,” Doug said with surprise in his voice. “I mean I was really getting turned on. I had a real boner. You could have done something with me then. Why didn’t you?”

“Doug,” I told him patiently. “Just because a guy is gay, doesn’t mean that he’s some kind of sex maniac. I would never take advantage of someone in a situation like that. Give me some credit, please. I do have morals after all. If I were ever to have sex with you, it would be when you agreed to it. I wouldn’t try to trick you into it. I must admit, you are a really good looking guy, but I don’t jump anything that looks good in a pair of jeans, you know.” And I smiled a soft smile at him, trying to convince him of my sincerity. Not that it was necessary.

“You mean, I could like REALLY let go, and you wouldn’t try anything?” Doug asked.

“Well, yes,” I said to him. “That is exactly what I mean. I was trying to tell you that earlier when you started to run out of here. I guess I shouldn’t have put my hand on your arm, since that seemed to make things worse for you. I am sorry about that. ”

“Not nearly as sorry as I am for punching you like that,” Doug said with regret in his voice. “I feel even worse now for what I said to you.”

“Why?” I asked him, laughing gently. “You didn’t insult me after all. I am a faggot and a fairy, if you want to be technical about it. I’m just a nice faggot and a nice fairy.” I smiled at him again.

“Yeah,” Doug said,. He was finally able to look at me again. “I guess that you are. I know what I get out of this hypnosis bit, but what about you? You can’t be doing this for free. Just what do you get out of it?”

I could see the glint of suspicion still in his eyes. Doug was nobody’s fool. He knew there was no such thing as a free lunch. “To begin with, Doug,” I said to him. “I thought you knew that hypnosis was NOT mind control. I can’t MAKE you do anything that you don’t want to do, after all. As for what I get out of all this, it is simple. I get to experience the joy and the turn on of putting a good looking guy like you into hypnosis. I’ve always found that to be very erotic. It helps to fuel some of my fantasies. But, the irony is that I can’t ever take advantage of that since if I did, you’d know about it and never trust me again. I can’t force to you NOT to remember something that you do want to remember.” (Damn, but I’m good. I wasn’t lying technically, since we were talking about hypnosis, and not super-hypnosis. Okay, so I’m splitting hairs here, but I have to keep my powers a secret too.)

“You mean, that I’m in control here?” Doug asked.

“Exactly,” I said to him. “I’m only your guide on this journey. You decide whether or not to take it. So, do you want to continue with this journey now or not?”

“Okay. We can try it again, I guess. But, I’m not sure I still trust you as much as I did before. I’m still getting used to you being gay, you know,” Doug said with more than a trace of doubt in his voice. “I’m willing to try and see how much control I can give you now.”

“Your boots have spurs,” I said to him, and Doug was out like a light. I quickly told him to take off his boots, hat and jacket. As he stood there in front of me with a blank look on his face, I just ran my eyes over that wonderful body of his and especially those jeans. After about a minute, I told him to go and lie down on the sofa, close his eyes and to make himself comfortable. Doug actually smiled as he did this. Once he was settled on the sofa, I walked over and sat down in the chair next to him and got ready to take him even deeper. I was looking at his face and noticing the pleasant grin he had on his face, when a movement out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. I looked over to see Doug’s hands on the fly of his jeans, and they weren’t just resting there. Doug was moving his hands up and down over the bulge in his jeans, and I could see his cock becoming larger and longer with each stroke. Doug was playing with himself and enjoying it too.

“Doug, what are you doing?” I asked him.

“Rubbing my cock, sir,” he said to me.

“Why? And why did you call me ‘sir’?” I asked him.

“It feels good, sir, and I just want to, " he muttered as a sigh escaped his lips.

“What feels good?” I asked again.

“Rubbing my cock, and calling you ‘sir’, sir,” Doug said to me. “They both feel so good. You were so right sir. I really do want to let go, and not have to worry about anything. I just want you to take control for a while.. I want to go really deep, sir. The only way to do that is to let you control me, so you can take me deeper. I want you to control me, sir.”

“And do what, exactly, Doug?” I asked him. (This was becoming just a bit too strange for me. This 180 degree turn of Doug’s nature just didn’t seem right. Trust is one thing, but blind trust is another. Still who was I to look a gift cowboy in the crotch? Or in the ass, for that matter?)

“Whatever the fuck you want, sir,” Doug said. “I really don’t care what you do with me as long as it feels good, and I don’t have to remember anything but how good it feels. I owe you sir. For assaulting you earlier. Now you can do whatever you want with me.”

“Doug,’ I said to him carefully choosing my words. “Imagine a big block of ice. A great big ice cube as big as you are tall. This is such a hard and large ice cube, and imagine that it represents your desire and will to do what you want. When you can see in your mind, let me know.”

“I see it, sir,” Doug said. “It’s hard and big and strong.”

“Yes, it is Doug,” I agreed with him. “Except that now it is sitting in an empty parking lot on a hot July afternoon. Tell me, Doug. What is happening to it now?”

“The ice is melting sir,” he replied quickly. “It’s getting smaller and smaller.”

“And what does that mean, Doug?” I asked him, knowing full well what his answer would and should be.

“I’m surrendering to you, sir,” Doug said sounding excited and thrilled. “I’m finally letting go. Oh, sir, this feels so wonderful......” His cock grew in size until it was fully erect, and Doug continued to rub it, but somewhat more slowly, as though he were savoring the sensations.

“Just let me know when the ice cube is gone, Doug,” I said to him. “Then tell me what you want to do, and why.”

It was less than 30 seconds later that Doug spoke. “It’s gone, sir. It’s gone. God, I feel so good, sir. I want to obey you sir. I want to feel good.”

“Doug, " I said to him, starting to enjoy this even more. “I want to see your ass in those jeans. So just stand in front of me, turn around and then bend over and touch your toes.”

“Yes, sir. I hear and obey, " Doug replied. He opened his eyes and stopped rubbing his now fully erect cock. Then he got up off the sofa, stood up, and looked around to see where I was. Having found me, he quickly walked over to where I was sitting and stood in front of me as close as he could. He turned around and then bent over at the waist and touched his fingers to his toes. “I am yours, sir,” is all he said as he stood there and waited.

I was delighted. I had what I wanted, and so I took the opportunity presented to me. I placed my hands on that wonderfully sculpted ass in front of me and just ran my hands all over it. I sighed with contentment and Doug started to moan with pleasure, especially when my hands strayed in between his legs and reached up to fondle his rock hard cock.

“Oh, I like that sir,’ Doug said as he remained bent over and touching his toes. “Please, keep doing it sir. I’m so hard and it feels so good. I want more , sir. Please do more to me. The more you do to me sir, the deeper I go and the better I feel.” (This cowboy was really giving over control to me. I hadn’t even suggest that. He was creating those conditions all on his own. I think that they call this type of subject, a ‘gold mine’.)

“And what would be the next step, Doug?” I asked him, as my hands continued to fondle him.

“I...um... I need to take off my clothes, sir,” Doug said in a low tone of voice. “I want to feel your wonderful warm hands on my body, on my skin, sir.”

I didn’t say anything, I just kept caressing this willing cowboy. My own cock was rock hard now and straining in my jeans. God, it felt good.

“I’m sorry, sir,” Doug said to me. “But I can’t stand it any more. I have to take my clothes off sir. I HAVE to feel your hands on my skin.” And with that he stood up and walk a few paces away from me. I really wanted him to disrobe slowly, so I could enjoy it, but he was already shucking his clothes before I could form the words in my mind. It took him less than a minute to strip off all of his clothes and to resume the position he had earlier.

I looked at that wonderful body of Doug’s as he stood there before me. It was everything I had hoped for, young, slim, and attractive. There was no sign of any tattoos or marks or body piercing anywhere. I placed my hands on his buttocks and gently pried them apart to get a look at his ass.

“Oh, that feels so good, sir!” Doug cried out suddenly. “Your hands are so warm and strong. God, I love the feel of your hands on my ass, sir! More, sir, more! Please!”

What I saw was round and pink and looked very tight. I sighed imagining what my cock would feel like as it explored that virgin territory. While I contemplated that, I heard Doug’s moans become louder and more frequent. I could feel myself starting to slid down into a pool of intense desire and want as I just looked at Doug’s ass. With great difficulty and reluctance I released his buttocks and put my hands back in my lap. I didn’t do anything more. I did not caress Doug’s body even though it was inches away from me. I just waited.

“What’s wrong, sir?” Doug asked me when I had not touched him for about a minute. “Did I do something wrong?”

“No, Doug,” I said to him. “But either you are lying to me, or not telling me the whole truth. Now which is it? Why are you suddenly so willing to do this? I’m not a fool, Doug. Something here does not make sense.”

“Well, I....,” Doug gulped. “I just really want you to do this, sir. I do owe you.”

“Not that much, you don’t, Doug,” I said to him. “Tell me the truth or it stops now. I mean it.”

“ALL RIGHT THEN!” Doug suddenly blurted out. “I’ve always wanted a man to do it to me. I’ve done it to lots of women, but I’ve always wanted to know what it feels like to have a hot and hard cock up my ass. I don’t know what that makes me, and right now I don’t care. I just want you in me because I may never have another chance.” Doug crumpled to the carpet and curled into to a ball and did his best not to cry. I noticed that his rock hard cock had suddenly wilted, and his body was shuddering with suppressed sobs.

I looked at this poor, confused man. Deep down inside he was bisexual, and only now was he admitting it to himself. He was trying to use the hypnosis as an excuse so that he would be able to convince himself, that he wasn’t responsible for what had almost happened. My heart went out to him. It explained much. His anger and his confusion, and his rage at me. After all, I had brought all this out and caused him to face feelings that he did not want to admit to. I guess it was understandable that he would then focus his rage and hurt at me. I could understand his pain, though, as I had experienced it when I admitted to myself, that I was gay. It’s not an easy thing to admit. I suspected it was even more difficult for Doug to admit to himself that he was bisexual.

“Doug,” I said to him in a calm and even tone of voice, as I knelt down beside him. “Just listen to my voice and follow it even deeper. Just let yourself go, and relax now and feel a bit better. Just lie there on the floor on your back and go even deeper as you get hard once again.” Once Doug was lying on his back and his cock was getting hard again I continued. “Doug, you are who and what you are, just as I am. There is no wrong or right about it. You did not choose to be who and what your are, and neither did I. Once you understand that and accept it, you’ll feel a lot better about yourself. I know that for a fact, because I felt a lot better about myself when I admitted to myself that I was gay. In some ways I envy you, Doug. You will experience the joy of both sexes, male and female where as I never will. You should look upon this as a wonderful gift and opportunity. Not everyone has this desire of yours. You only need to learn to be discreet about it. Well, at least about your interest in other men.”

I left him there, on the floor breathing evenly and deeply, as I went to get a blanket from the closet. When I came back I covered that beautiful body of his so that he would not catch a chill. I left him there to think about what I said for a few minutes.

I looked at Doug, lying there and noticed that he was sighing occasionally as he lay there. I let ten minutes pass before I spoke to him. “How do you feel now, Doug?” I asked him.

“A lot better, thank you, sir,” he replied in a mellow and slightly slurred voice. “I feel really good, sir. Thank you for what you said sir. It helped. Thank you for the blanket too, sir. I was getting a bit chilled.”

“You’re most welcome, Doug,” I said to him. “And now, what would you like to do?”

“I’d like to...uh....,” Doug started to say and then hesitated.

“Go ahead, Doug,” I encouraged him. “Say whatever it is. It’s okay.”

“I’d like to cum while you screw me, sir,” Doug blurted out. “I want to know what it feels like to be fucked by a man. I want to surrender myself to you and to cum when you do. I think I’ve wanted this a long time, sir. Will you do this with me, sir?”

“I see, and how old are you, Doug?” I asked him.

“Twenty eight, sir,” he replied. “Does that make a difference, sir?”

“No, not really,” I answered him. “I just want to be sure that you are not a minor. Now how about we head into the bedroom?”

“Oh, yes sir!’ Doug replied as he literally bounced up off the floor, wrapped the blanket around himself and eagerly followed me into the bedroom. It was a short walk.

“Doug, do you REALLY want this?” I asked him. “Are you sure about this?”

“Yes, very sure, sir,” he replied as he licked his lips. “What do I do now?”

“Why, you slowly undress me, Doug,” I instructed him. “While you gently fondle me and stroke my body to get me hot and hard. And we take it from there.....”

Doug’s hands were gentle and firm on my body as he knelt down in front of me, slowly unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them. Since I wasn’t wearing a belt, it was a simple matter for him to firmly tug on my jeans until he had pulled them to the floor. I was savoring every second. It had been a long time since I had let any man undress me, and until this moment I had not realized just how much I had missed it. As Doug stood up, I stepped easily out of the jeans and just waited for him to continue. His face was nothing but smiles as he noticed my firm and definite reaction to his actions so far. My ‘not so little admiral’ was definitely saluting Doug. Those strong fingers of his quickly undid all the buttons of my shirt, and firmly pulled it open. When both of my nippples were exposed, Doug took a brief look at my face and then started to gently move the tip of his tongue across first one nipple and then the other. I was on fire. He wasn’t really doing much, but he certainly did know what he was doing. My underwear was suddenly starting to feel too tight, and God did I like it. I moaned in pleasure, which caused Doug to look up at me and smile. I smiled back as I reached out and ran my fingers through his hair, and continued to moan with delight. I was barely aware that he was removing my shirt and was starting to tug at my underwear. I was more interested in the wonderful attention his tongue, lips and his entire mouth were giving my nipples. It had been much too long since I’d had this much attention paid to me by a man. I reached out and pulled his head towards me, firmly. I wanted him to continue with the wonderful tongue lashing he was giving me.

I know that he must have removed my underwear and my socks, since in a very short time I was nude before Doug. I don’t remember him doing that, though it really isn’t important. I guess my mind was occupied with something else at the time. (Duh!) We stood there for a moment, nude, both of our cocks rock hard, and I’m sure his was throbbing as much as mine. I stepped towards Doug and gathered him into my arms and started to kiss his face, gently yet firmly. “Thank you so much for this, Doug,” I said to him in between kisses. “Come lie on the bed with me now.”

“God, yes!” Doug nearly howled. “I want this more than anything else! Please, sir, please! Take me, I’m yours!” Doug pulled me so hard that he nearly dragged me to the bed with him. I could not have held back, even if I’d wanted to. The entire evening had been heading towards this, and I was not about to disappoint him, or myself. After climbing onto the bed we quickly embraced each other again, and kissed passionately and deeply. I could see the fire of desire and want in Doug’s eyes. There was no resistance left in him, and not just because of the super-hypnosis. He was so far gone into the passion and heat of the moment that he had given up any and all control of himself. I knew this because I automatically scanned his mind while we were embraced. I wanted to be completely sure that this was what he wanted. “Open the drawer in the night stand behind you, Doug,” I instructed him. “And take out two of what you find in there.” Doug did not want to tear himself away from me, not even for a second, but he complied with my wishes. His face showed surprise and a bit of confusion as he retrieved two condoms from the drawer.

“I believe in safe sex, Doug,” I said as I answered his unasked question. “Put one on and we can continue.”

“But, sir, " Doug nearly whined at me. “No offense intended, I don’t want to screw you. I just want you to screw me.”

“And I do not want stains on the wall, or anywhere else for that matter, when you cum, Doug,” I smiled at him. “So you put yours on, and I’ll put mine on, and we can continue. Hurry now.”

“Oh, I see, sir”, Doug smiled at me, as he frantically ripped the package open. In less than a minute we were back in each others arms and building towards the big event of the evening. Eventually I got Doug to lie down on his stomach and I ‘deflowered’ him, to put it nicely. I was as gentle and kind as possible, and I gave him every opportunity and chance to say no, and to stop. I knew this would be a major event in his life, and I wanted to be sure he was ready for it. I had no doubts, though. This was something that I’d wanted practically since the time that I’d first seen Doug back in the theater. If I seem to be skimping on the details, it is not because I don’t remember them, rather I choose not to share them. It was a very special and very private moment between two men....two lovers. I will not sully or cheapen it by describing any of the intimate details. I will say thought, that the experience was one that I will remember for a very long time, and my libido was satisfied for a while anyway.

It was a few hours later, 10:35 PM according to my bedroom clock, when I finally crawled back to full consciousness. I had not been asleep, but I came close to it. Doug was still in bed with me and his breathing was deep and regular. I thought he might have fallen asleep, but I wasn’t sure.

“Doug, can you hear me?” I asked him.

“Yes, sir,” he replied quickly.

“Good, he ‘s not asleep, just still hypnotized,” I thought to myself. “Doug, when I wake you up you will remember EVERYTHING that happened.. Do you understand?” I asked him.

“Yes, sir,’ he replied, and just lay there and smiled. I counted him out, and hoped that he wouldn’t have as bad a reaction as last time.

Doug blinked his eyes open and started to look around the room. He seemed confused at first. Not alarmed, just a bit overwhelmed at what had happened during the past few hours. My heart was racing. I wasn’t sure exactly what to expect from him, but I had the trigger phrase ready to leap from my lips if he should try anything. Finally he seemed to get his bearings and to sort it all out in his mind. He turned and looked at me. He smiled.

“So that’s what it’s like, is it?” He said. “I don’t know what to say to you, Paul, other than ‘thank you’. It was wonderful. Everything was. You were so gentle and kind to me. Thank you.” Doug reached over and kissed me on the cheek and then lay back in the bed and just looked at me, and smiled some more. He didn’t say anything else.

“I’m pleased that this turned out to be everything that you hoped it would be. You’re not hurting anywhere are you? I didn’t hurt you, did I?” I asked.

“No, not really,” Doug answered. “I’m a bit sore, and a bit tired, but otherwise okay. I would like to know though, why you woke me up. I was feeling so good just lying there in hypnosis. Why didn’t you just leave me there?”

“We have to talk about a couple of things, Doug,” I told him. “For example, I’d like to know whether or not you would be interested in doing this again sometime. After all, I don’t want to come between you and your lady friend. Then there is the question of whether or not you want to spend the night here. I’m not talking about more sex, just about sleeping in the same bed, cuddled up with each other.” I looked at him, as I waited for his answer. My eyes drank in the features of his face, and the sight of his chest and arms. He’d pulled the bed sheets down to his waist but no further. I wasn’t complaining about that. I’d seen all of his body tonight, but I’d still be happy to gaze upon it some more. I was more than satisfied with tonight’s events. If Doug decided to leave now, I’d be disappointed, but I’d get over it. I only hoped that he didn’t consider this to be a one night stand. I didn’t want it to turn out that way.

“You’re something else, do you know that? You’re not at all what I expected.” Doug said to me, as he just lay there and smiled at me. (I wanted him to hold me in his arms again, so I could melt all over him, but I forced myself to listen to what he said. It wasn’t easy, but I did it.) “I thought that all gay men wanted was a quick and fun time in the sack, but here you are asking me to spend the night with you just so that we can sleep together. I would never have imagined a gay man saying that. But then, I never thought I’d ever let another man have his way with me, either.”

He didn’t say anything more, so it seemed to me that Doug was finished talking. “It’s like I told you before, Doug, " I said to him. “Hypnotized or not, we only did what you really wanted to do. I had a wonderful time, and I hope that you did too. Do you want to spend the night with me, or do you want to leave now? I’d really like to know. All, I ask is that you not leave in the morning without waking me up first. I want the chance to say goodbye to you.” (God, how I wanted him to stay and to spend the night with me. I hadn’t felt this close and this good about a man since Steve or Jack. I could easily have enforced my desire on Doug, but I knew it would be better if the decision was his and his alone. So I waited for his answer.)

“It’s a good thing that you don’t want to screw me any more,” Doug said to me,. “I’m still new at this and frankly I’m a bit too sore down there to handle much more from you.” Then he smiled and chuckled softly as he said to me, “Guess you could say that this here stallion’s been broken in. You rode me hard and stayed on top of this buckin’ bronco.”

“I’ve always wanted to play, ‘ride the wild stallion’, you know,” I said to him. But I couldn’t keep a straight face for very long. I snickered and chuckled.

“Okay, enough with the cowboy jokes,” Doug said to me with a half hearted attempt to scowl at me. “I’ll spend the night with you, but only on one condition.”

“Which is?” I prompted him.

“You hypnotize me again, and take me really deep first, for about an hour before we head off to sleep.”

“No problem,” I said to Doug. “Your boots have spurs.” With that he was out like a light, and smiling like a baboon. True to my word, I did take Doug very deep for the next hour. I also told him that he would find it easy to fall asleep with me in his arms. (Just being sure to get what I wanted out of all of this.) Thus, we headed off to dreamland cradled in each others arms, and Doug was as comfortable with the idea and actions as I was.

The next morning I awoke, with difficulty, to the alarm clock.. My eyes still closed, I reached over to the other side of the bed expecting to feel Doug beside me, but the bed was empty and the sheets were cool. Disappointment filled my heart, and I felt very sad that Doug had not waited if only to say goodbye and to thank me. I sighed softly to myself and lay back in the bed, reluctant to start the day.

“Are you going to stay there all morning or what?” A very familiar voice asked.

My eyes popped open, and I sat up and looked around the room for Doug. There he was standing in the doorway holding a breakfast tray, dressed in his clothes from last night, and with a smirk of a smile on his face and laughter in his wonderful sea green eyes. He walked over and presented me with my morning meal, bacon and scrambled eggs, toast with jam, hot coffee and grapefruit juice (I was out of orange juice I guess).

“You didn’t have to do all this, you know,” I said to him after I’d found my voice.

“I suppose not,” he replied. “But I wanted to. Both to thank you for last night, and to help make up for all the difficulties we had earlier in the evening. I thought it was the least I could do, especially since I took the liberty of taking a shower while you were sleeping. I don’t look or smell this good in the morning, you know.” Doug chuckled softly as he said that.

“Well thank you for breakfast,” I told him between mouthfuls of food. Boy, was I hungry this morning. “I guess you have to get going, now, but before you go, I’d like to know something.”

“And what’s that?” Doug asked.

“Will we ever have a night like last night, or was it just a one time thing?” I asked him without any hint of levity.

“No, I guess not,” Doug said after a few seconds thought. “We could never have a night like last night again.”

I lowered my eyes from Doug’s face and focused on the breakfast tray. I was crushed. I guess I’d expected way too much from this man. He’d gotten what he wanted out of last night. He now knew what ‘the other side’ was like, and he wasn’t interested in more. I felt cheep and soiled, and the food I was eating suddenly lost its taste. I wanted to spit it out. Doing my best to conceal my crushed and hurt feelings, I looked up at Doug, to see him smiling an even bigger smile. The bastard was enjoying this? I stopped feeling sorry for myself, and started to get angry at Doug. I have a slow fuse, fortunately, but when I blow it is NOT a pretty site. I decided to take a few calming breaths before I said or did anything that I might regret.

“The next time would be even better. Got ya!” Doug blurted out, and then softly laughed. “The look on your face, Paul, was priceless. I just could not resist teasing you. I guess you’re not too swift first thing in the morning.”

“Okay,” I reluctantly agreed, my anger evaporating quickly and I blushed at what I had been thinking. “You got me fair and square. But that wasn’t very nice, you know. Teasing me like that.”

“True,” Doug replied. “but it was worth it, if only to see you blush. Rest assured that we will be getting together for another night like last night, for both the hypnosis and the sex. I’m not sure exactly when, but I am sure that I want to see you again. Now I’ll see myself out, while you have your breakfast. I have to get my own day started. Thanks again, Paul.” With that Doug turned away and started to walk towards the doorway of my bedroom.

“You’re welcome, and thank you, Doug,” I called out to him as he left. “One thing before you go though.”

“What’s that, Paul?” Doug asked as he paused a the doorway of my bedroom, and turned back to look at me.

“This!” I cried as I hurled a pillow at him and caught him on the side of the head with it. The pillow bounced harmlessly off of his head and fell to the floor.

“Oh, you’re asking for it, aren’t you?” Doug cried as he looked at me and laughed. “Well that’s something we’ll have to settle on our next date. Gee...did I just say what I thought I said? Wow! This has been a surprising time with you, Paul. I thought I’d feel uncomfortable saying that, but I don’t. You’ve given me a lot to think about. Take care, and I’ll call you in a few days.”

I watched him as he walked away, that lovely ass moving back and forth with its great big bulging wallet in the left hip pocket, and I started to get hard. I couldn’t help it. Doug has that effect on me. I knew he’d be calling me in a few days time, once he’d had a chance to sort through his feelings. I’d scanned him enough times during our lovemaking to know that not only did he enjoy it, but he enjoyed being with me. I had only to wait for my cowboy to return to the ranch. Mind you, I had covered my bets. I’d made a few ‘adjustments’ to Doug’s attitudes while I had so much physical contact with him. It was the first time I’d ever used my powers to get someone, that I really wanted.