The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Catherine — The First Trance — Continued

Mistress Catherine motioned to Eve, who moved into the pool of light in order to remove the two chairs from the front of the room. For what Mistress Catherine had planned, the chairs would only be in the way.

As Eve completed this task, Mistress Catherine began speaking softly to her subjects once again.

“Drift deeper and deeper… Remember the sensations you just experienced…” at that, both hypnotized women twitched slightly, “Remember that hypnosis made you feel that good… Remember that obeying me made you feel that good… Now go deeper into hypnosis… Obey my commands… It feels good to go deeper… It feels good to obey my commands…”

The four women in the audience watched, stupefied. They were still struggling to comprehend what they had just seen. Sandy had always been such a modest, responsible girl. Though they had each known her for different lengths of time, all four women had known her for at least a couple of years, and this wanton, sexual display that they had just witnessed seemed completely out of character.

And Penny! Though they had just known her for a few hours, in that short span of time it had already become clear that she was a responsible, reserved woman, not to mention a consummate professional. To see her writhing in passion, in the arms of her secretary no less, was something that the members of the audience simply couldn’t fathom. Yet it had happened!

While all of this turned over in her mind, Shirley suddenly came to a realization: “Mistress Catherine,” the hypnotist stopped deepening her subjects’ trances and turned to face the audience, “didn’t Penny say that she wanted this to stop – I mean, just a moment ago, when you woke her up. She seemed pretty upset.”

Mistress Catherine had hoped that that moment had slipped their notice, but she was ready, regardless. “Yes, Shirley, she did. But then she immediately dropped right back into trance. Remember, it is impossible to hypnotize someone against her will, and even if it were possible, I wouldn’t be doing it. Had she not fallen into trance when I commanded her to sleep, I would have stopped everything immediately. But part of her still wants to be hypnotized and, in the conflict within her own mind, that part won out.”

Shirley still looked a bit skeptical.

“Let me set your mind at ease.”

With that, Mistress Catherine moved over to Penny’s limp form on the floor.

“Penny, can you hear me?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Penny’s voice was still a bit breathy and shaky as her body had not completely recovered from the intense pleasure it had just received.

“Did you enjoy what just happened, Penny?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Do you want to continue to explore hypnosis with me tonight?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“When I brought you out of hypnosis a moment ago, you said that you wanted to stop. Why was that?”

“I was frightened, Mistress. And confused.”

“When you are frightened and confused, do you usually try to gain control of the situation?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Is that why you said you wanted to stop?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Are you still frightened and confused?”

“I am frightened, Mistress. But I am not confused.”

“Why are you frightened?”

“Because I’m not in control, Mistress.”

“And why do you want to continue, if you are frightened?”

“Because you make me feel so good, Mistress.” Upon saying this, Penny’s breath seemed to quicken slightly.

“Is being frightened part of what makes you feel so good?”

“Yes, Mistress.” There was no denying it, Penny’s body was responding once again.

“So you want me to take you deeper?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Penny’s hands had begun to twitch slightly.

“It’s okay, Penny, you can move your hands, or any other part of your body. Your orgasms, however, are under my control. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Though her eyes remained closed, Penny’s hands had moved into action. With her right hand she was stroking and kneading her right breast, with her left she began to stroke the inside of her thighs and her groin through her jeans.

“So if you want me to take you deeper, then you want me to take further control.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Penny’s voice was raising in pitch as the passion that had never fully left her body from her first wave of hypnotic release began to build once again.

“And as you lose control, you become more aroused, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Penny was arching her back now, her head turning from side to side as her arousal continued to spur her on.

“Feel that arousal rising up in you.” Mistress Catherine didn’t want to get Penny too worked up now – she had much grander plans for the evening. However, she did want to reward this line of thinking in the hypnotized woman’s open, receptive mind. So, she coaxed Penny along just a bit longer: “Feel it flooding your body, your mind. Feel another orgasm rising up in you. Can you feel that, Penny?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Penny had thrust her hips into the air and was panting with need.

“Feel yourself getting closer… closer… now orgasm for me!”

Penny let out a long moan. Her right hand stopped kneading her breast, and simply squeezed it as the intensity of the orgasm washed over her. Her hips remained in the air, humping her fingers, which pressed eagerly into the groin of her jeans.

Mistress Catherine looked towards her audience once again. “Do you still think that Penny wants this to end?”

Their silence was the only answer Mistress Catherine needed.

When the orgasm had subsided, Mistress Catherine bent over Penny, who was still lying on her back, a peaceful, blissful look on her face. She began to stroke Penny’s hair as she offered a few more questions to her helpless subject.

“Did you enjoy that, Penny?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. Are you still aroused, Penny?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Excellent. I want to ask you a few more questions about the orgasms you experienced with Sandy. How did it feel to be sharing those feelings with her?”

“It was frightening… and arousing.”

“Have you thought about your secretary in a sexual way before?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Do you find her attractive?”

There was a pause before Penny replied, “I don’t know, Mistress.”

“Why not?”

“I’ve just never thought of her that way.”

“Why not.”

“It’s unprofessional.”

“Being professional is about being in control, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Now that you are no longer in control, you cannot be professional, then. So, tell me, are you attracted to Sandy?”

Again, there was a long pause. “I… don’t know.”

“Tell me what you are thinking right now.”

“It is hard for me to know what I think of Sandy in that way. I’m so lost in this experience, in the loss of control, and being in her arms was a part of that. I’m not sure if my attraction is to her, or if it is to what I was being compelled to do.”

“Is it possible that you are attracted to her?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. Now, Penny, I want you to begin to stroke your breasts.”

Penny let out a slight gasp as her hands moved to her breasts. Mistress Catherine continued, “Good girl. Now I want you to use your fingers to trace circles around your breasts. Around and around.” Penny quickly complied. “Now, Penny, what do circles on your skin do?”

“They take me deeeeeeppppper.” Penny sighed the last word.

“Yes… deeper… and deeper… and deeper. I want you to continue to stroke your breasts and go deeper until I tell you to stop. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl.”

With that, Mistress Catherine stood back up and walked over to Sandy’s sleeping form.

“Sandy, can you hear me?”

“Yes, Mistress.” By now Sandy had had enough time to recover from the waves of pleasure that had overwhelmed her earlier, and she was simply lying on the floor on her side, with a relaxed smile on her face and an air of calm over her entire body.

“Good. How do you feel right now?”

“Wonderful, Mistress. And aroused.”

With a wink to the audience, Mistress Catherine joked, “Wow, both of these girls are insatiable.” The women in the audience giggled.

“Sandy, how did you feel when I brought you out of trance before?”

“Overwhelmed, Mistress.”

“Overwhelmed in what way?”

“At first I was overwhelmed with the sensations and the passion. I couldn’t really think, I was just feeling the pleasure. Then I was overwhelmed with the situation. I didn’t really know what to do.”

“You said that now you feel wonderful. Why is that?”

“Because I didn’t have to deal with the confusion. I could just revel in what happened.”

“Would you have preferred that I not bring you out of trance?”

“No, Mistress. I enjoyed coming out of trance.”

“Why?”

“Because it is what you told me to do. That made everything more intense. And I feel better now because of it.”

“Why do you feel better now?”

“Because I got to experience how powerful hypnosis is.”

“What do you mean, Sandy?”

“All of the confusion that I was feeling went away when you commanded me to sleep.”

“Sandy, how did it feel to share this experience with Penny?”

“It was wonderful.”

“Are you attracted to her?”

“I don’t know.”

“Why not?”

“She is my boss. She’s been so wonderful to me.”

“But are you attracted to her?”

“She’s so professional. I don’t think she’d like that.”

“What if Penny were to try to seduce you? Would you be willing?”

“Oh, yes. I’d do anything for her.”

Mistress Catherine was intrigued by Sandy’s answer. She had never really said whether or not she was attracted to Penny – she had basically just said that she would be attracted to Penny if Penny wanted her to be, and wouldn’t be if she didn’t. Yes, Mistress Catherine thought, both of these women were interesting studies, and both of them had tremendous potential, albeit for very different reasons.

“Sandy, are you ready to obey more of my commands?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress.”

“Cum for me!” There was no need to draw things out with Sandy. Sandy immediately erupted in moans, although her body remained relaxed on the floor.

“Feel free to move your body, Sandy, as you cum for me again.” This time, Sandy’s moans were accompanied by her rolling onto her back and rubbing her thighs together as she aggressively began pinching her nipples and rolling them between the thumb and forefinger of each hand.

“Cum for me again!” Sandy arched her back and let out another moan. Right as that moan reached its apex, Mistress Catherine shouted, “Sleep!” as she snapped her fingers. Sandy’s hands immediately relaxed, one falling across her stomach and the other dropping onto the floor. Her whole body went limp and her moan stopped almost immediately.

Mistress Catherine then instructed Sandy in the same way that she had instructed Penny—in no time, both girls were lying on their backs, their hands circling their breasts. Mistress Catherine took a moment to watch the spectacle in front of her – and to let her audience do the same.

The lights shone down on these two beautiful women, their bodies shining slightly with the sweat that still formed a sheen on their skin. Both had relaxed, blissful looks on their faces, mouths slightly open, eyes gently closed. Their hands were slowly, seductively tracing circles around their gorgeous breasts, circling, but never touching the erect nipples that jutted into the cool air. Each still had pent up arousal coursing through her body, arousal that increased with each seductive, erotic circle of the hands.

Meanwhile, the minds of both women sank deeper and deeper under Mistress Catherine’s spell.