The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You know the drill: don’t read this if you’re under 18, easily offended, can’t tell the difference between fantasy and reality, and so on.

Control, Part 2 of 3

(mc, mf, ff, mm, md, fd)

by Strangeweather

()

The alarm went off in the dark room at three in the morning, and it jolted Laurie. She slapped the snooze button, then sat straight up, remembering the previous day. She remembered her panic from the previous night, but had no memory of the visit she had been expecting from Gary. For that matter, she also couldn’t remember waiting for him and having him not show up.

It was a horrible feeling knowing that something had happened to her last night but that she didn’t remember what it was. Fortunately, Laurie had planned a way to find out. She turned on the light, got out of bed, and put on a robe since she had been sleeping in the nude. She went over to the pile of clothes sitting on her desk and extracted her video camera from them. It was still taping, so she figured it must have worked. She stopped the tape and set it to rewind.

Laurie’s stomach felt sick as she hooked up the camera to her TV. She needed to know what was on the tape, but she was also very afraid of what she would see. When the tape was done rewinding, she pressed play, and sat down on the bed to watch the tape.

When the tape came on, it showed Laurie standing right in front of the camera from when she was arranging the pile of clothes on top of it, then walking away and sitting on the bed to wait for Gary. She picked up her Econ textbook to try to study or at least give her something to do, but couldn’t really even pretend to read it while she waited.

It went on like this for a couple of minutes, then there was a knock on the door, and Laurie walked out of the frame to answer it. You could hear her answer the door nervously, “Hi,” trying to sound like she didn’t know Gary. Watching the tape, Laurie had no memory of answering the door, so she listened intently to fill in the blanks in her memory.

“So what are you up to?” Gary said this with the same creepy confidence that had struck her from their prior encounter.

“Uh, do I know you?” As Laurie listened to herself, she imagined herself trying to think of what she should sound like to fool Gary.

“Of course, I’m Gary. Aren’t you going to invite me in?”

“Please, come in,” she heard herself say. Gary walked into the frame with the same dirty jeans and a different computer game t-shirt. Laurie was still out of frame, apparently still standing by the door. Watching the tape, Laurie heard the door close.

Gary continued on the screen. “I really like that blouse. It definitely shows off your NIPPLES.”

Laurie tried to watch the screen, but suddenly couldn’t concentrate, because her breasts became incredibly aroused. She had to start rubbing her hands all over her breasts, which just felt so good. Her nipples were hard little pebbles, so sensitive that she couldn’t help gasping as she rubbed her hands over them. She was incredibly horny now, and left one hand on her breasts, moving the other down to massage her clitoris. She came almost immediately, but still wasn’t relieved, and had to keep masturbating.

She wasn’t paying any attention to the screen, but she still heard Gary say, “Don’t you want to get out of those clothes?” At that, Laurie stopped masturbating just long enough to slip out of the robe she was wearing. She realized she would keep hearing all the commands throughout the tape, so she made a great effort, and was able to pull a hand away from herself just long enough to mute the TV.

Laurie had to masturbate until she came two more times before she was satiated enough that she was able to stop. She lay there for a few minutes, her breasts still sore from overstimulation, before she could get herself to sit back up. She saw herself on the muted TV, giving head to Gary, then went over to the camera and rewound it to just after Gary had come in the door.

Laurie sat back down to watch the tape again, and saw Gary’s lips move. She was able to make out the word “nipples” the way he emphasized it, and a moment later she saw herself move into the frame onscreen and start rubbing her breasts all over Gary. He lay back on the bed and she climbed on top of him, cupping her breasts in each hand and pressing them against his body. Laurie was so embarrassed at herself she could hardly watch, knowing how she must have felt from the overwhelming urges she had felt a few minutes earlier when she had heard his words. She wondered once again how all this could have happened, and what could make her be forced to heed Gary’s words like this.

After a couple of minutes, Gary said something and the Laurie onscreen came close to ripping her clothes apart to get them off, then continued to rub her breasts all over Gary, until he grabbed one and began to suck on it. She could see herself crying out, and realized she looked like she was pretty loud. The cinderblock walls between the rooms were pretty soundproof, but the doors weren’t, and her face flushed as she thought about what the people on her floor might have heard, hoping that at least no one had seen Gary enter or leave.

Gary then said something else, and Laurie saw herself drop down to the floor and open Gary’s zipper with her teeth. She then undid his belt with her mouth, first pushing the end through the buckle with her tongue, then holding it with her teeth and pulling until it had come loose. Finally, she was able to undo the button on his jeans with her mouth, and she pulled back the flaps to expose his penis. He wasn’t wearing any underwear and was very hard by this point, so it sprang forth into her waiting mouth.

Laurie watched herself give Gary a blowjob, but it seemed a rather clinical one, without the passionate urgency that she had had a few minutes before when she was rubbing her breasts all over him. She was using all the right techniques, but it didn’t look very exciting. After a few minutes, Gary said something, and she pulled away from him. He reached behind him into his back pocket, and pulled out something that looked a little like a TV remote, but it only had two buttons (one red and one green) and a couple of LEDs, and it looked homemade.

As Laurie looked on in stunned fascination, Gary pointed the device at the Laurie on the TV screen and pressed the red button and she seemed to freeze in place. He then spoke what seemed to be a few sentences, though she couldn’t make out what he was saying. After Gary was through speaking, he pressed the green button on the device, and Laurie was no longer frozen. He said a few words, and then she resumed sucking him off. This time, however, she did it with more enthusiasm, as though giving Gary a blowjob was satisfying her as well. She emphatically bobbed her head, taking all of his modest-sized penis into her mouth.

In a couple of minutes, Gary came into Laurie’s mouth, and a little bit of his semen leaked out. She eagerly began diving after it, licking up all she could find, finally returning to his penis to clean up anything that might still be left on it. After she was done, she just kneeled beside the bed, as Gary lay there for a moment, then got up and rezipped his pants. He then said something, and as Laurie was watching, she thought she could make out the word “forget” on his lips. As he was walking off the screen, he seemed to be saying something else, and she saw herself climb up off the floor and into bed. As she was lying down onscreen, the light went out, and Laurie couldn’t see anything else on the screen.

Laurie leaned back against the wall next to the bed and spent a few minutes thinking about what she had seen. Gary’s device seemed to be able to put her into a trance, and then he could give her any orders he wanted. The rest of the time he seemed to be able to give her preexisting command words or phrases. She was a bit relieved that she now at least understood what was happening, and a little about how it was happening.

Laurie wondered about the device, and dug the freshman facebook out of her bookcase to find Gary’s listing. He was in Roth Hall, in room 121, which meant he was on the first floor. It was about a quarter to four, but Laurie was desperately curious, so she got up, got dressed, and walked over to Roth Hall. She went inside and figured out where room 121 was, then went back outside and counted windows until she found it again. There was some ambient light from the outdoor floodlights, and the drapes weren’t pulled, so Laurie could see into Gary’s room a little bit, even though it was dark. Luck was with her, apparently, because she could see his jeans draped across the desk, with the device still poking out of the back pocket.

She didn’t know how to pick locks, and she didn’t know of any way to get a key to his room, but Laurie also knew that if she didn’t seize this chance, Gary could figure something out and make her forget everything, and then it would be too late. She didn’t want to risk that, so she headed back to her dorm to prepare for her next plan.

To be continued....