The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You know the drill: don’t read this if you’re under 18, easily offended, can’t tell the difference between fantasy and reality, and so on.

Control, Part 3 of 3

(mc, mf, ff, mm, md, fd, anal)

by Strangeweather ()

Laurie walked back to Gary’s dorm room at a brisk pace, anxious about what was to come. It had taken half an hour to get her plan ready, and now she was ready to go, or at least she hoped so. She had her Discman playing techno at full volume, hoping that would keep her from hearing Gary’s verbal commands.

Her friend Will, a linebacker for the football team with an impressive physique, walked beside her, carrying an aluminum baseball bat. It had been slightly difficult to recruit Will without being able to speak about what was going on, but she was finally able to work around all the things that Gary’s mental control prevented her from saying, at least enough to get across that there was a creep that had been bothering her, and that she needed his help. Of course, that didn’t really explain the part about needing to break in through Gary’s window in the middle of the night, but Will wasn’t exactly on the honor roll and that slipped past him.

They reached Gary’s window, and looked around to make sure no one was around. Will looked a little nervous, like he wasn’t used to vandalism, or at least not where there was an entire dorm within earshot. Laurie smiled and gave him a thumbs-up sign, and Will swung the bat at the window. He didn’t swing with his full strength, though, and the bat made a loud noise and bounced off. Laurie could see some kind of motion inside the dorm room, and motioned for Will to swing again quickly.

The second time he swung, Will put enough force behind it, and shattered the window. This time, it was incredibly loud. She could now see Gary through the broken window, and it appeared that he had grabbed the jeans off the desk, then dropped them when the window shattered inward at him. She motioned for Will to climb through the window, then started climbing in after him, careful to avoid the glass that was still lodged in the frame or on the windowsill.

Laurie had just finished climbing through the window when she saw Will freeze a couple of feet in front of her. She could see Gary lying on the ground, holding the device. Gary started to point it at her, but she was able to kick it out of his hand before he could freeze her with it. The device flew slid several feet across the floor, and both Laurie and Gary dived after it.

Laurie landed on top of Gary, not quite close enough to reach the device. Gary and Laurie grappled on the floor, each trying to free an arm enough to grab the device. Gary was pretty skinny and it was obvious he didn’t get much exercise, so Laurie seemed to have the advantage. Finally she was able to break free enough from Gary to grab hold of the device, but as she did, the headphone cable came out of her Discman, and the loud music came to a stop. Noticing this, Gary shouted “Masturbate!”

At that command, Laurie felt an almost irresistable urge to pleasure herself. She fought with all the mental strength she was able to muster, and was able to point the device at Gary and press the button before she had to let go of it and move her hands to unzip her jeans. As Gary lay there, frozen by the device, Laurie frantically slipped both her hands down her panties, unable to hold back any longer. Her last thought before she completely lost herself in pleasure was to hope that she was able to finish before campus security showed up to investigate the broken window.

Epilogue

Laurie leaned back, moaning as Susan played with her breasts, lightly running her fingertips across the underside, then sharply pinching them unexpectedly. As she continued, Susan stretched up to engage Laurie in a long, slow kiss. Laurie returned it, losing herself in Susan’s mouth. She felt Will part her legs. Standing at the end of the bed, Will thrust his cock into Laurie’s pussy, grabbing hold of each of her legs with his hands. As Will continued pushing into her, gradually increasing his pace, Susan reached a hand down and began to rub Laurie’s clitoris. Laurie gasped at the sensation, and started shouting “Oh God!” uncontrollably, repeating it until she screamed as she came at last. Will slowed to a stop, while Susan brought her hands up to wrap around Laurie as she softly kissed Laurie’s neck. Laurie just lay there for a minute, oblivious, as she tried to catch her breath.

Finally, after she had collected herself, Laurie smiled playfully, looked up at Will, and said, “Do you know what I think it’s time for?”

Will smiled back and responded, “I bet it’s time for a good assfuck.”

Gary’s old commands still worked on Laurie, and she jumped up immediately and turned over onto her hands and knees. Out of control with desire, she shouted, “You bet it is!”

Will lubed up his index finger and began to play with Laurie’s asshole, preparing her for his large cock. As he did, Susan crawled underneath Laurie and began licking her inner thighs. Susan’s pussy lay tantalizingly in front of Laurie, and as Will continued to work on her asshole, she leaned her head down and began to play with Susan’s shaved pussy. As she did, she reached her left arm up, and slipped her first two fingers into Susan’s pussy, stroking her G-spot with increasing intensity. Susan worked more slowly, continuing to tease Laurie’s inner thighs and pussy lips. Laurie pressed on, and soon Susan was spasming underneath her, letting out a contented sigh before resuming work on Laurie’s pussy lips.

Will pulled his finger out and began slowly slipping his penis past her sphincter. He worked it in and out gradually, as Laurie moaned at the sensations in her tight opening. As Susan moved her tongue up to Laurie’s clitoris, Will pushed his cock into Laurie all the way. She felt so blissfully full. Will began working in and out faster. Laurie’s eyes stopped focusing on anything at all as she started pushing herself harder and harder against each of Will’s strokes. This time, as Laurie cried out and came, Will came as well, shooting his hot semen into Laurie’s asshole.

Will withdrew, and Laurie rolled over on her side as Will lay down behind her, his sweaty skin against hers. After a moment, Susan climbed off the bed, knelt down, and turned Laurie over on her stomach. She began to lick Will’s cum out of Laurie’s asshole excitedly. When she was done with Laurie, she reached her mouth up and cleaned Will’s cock off as well, then climbed back into the bed next to Laurie.

The three of them lay there for a while, not moving. There was a knock on the door, then a moment later it opened. Gary came in, and set Laurie’s Calculus problem set on her desk, neatly done. Laurie sat up and looked over at Will. “Are you ready?”

“Sure,” Will said, smiling as he stood up.

“OK, Gary, time to bend over,” Laurie said, looking back at him. At that, Gary grabbed a plastic cup off of a stack of them sitting on the bookshelf, pants as Laurie and Susan moved out of the way. Will lubed his hand and moved behind Gary, who spread his legs and leaned forward against the bedframe. Will quickly used his fingers to roughly lube up Gary’s asshole, then inserted the full length of his cock into Gary’s ass. When he did this, Gary began masturbating with his right hand, holding the plastic cup under his penis with his left.

Gary winced at the force with which Will started fucking him. A gasp escaped his lips as he used his legs to keep his balance. As it always did, the feel of Will’s cock pounding against his prostate gland aroused Gary against his will. Finally, as Will shot his load into Gary’s ass, Gary shot his into the cup, careful not to miss any.

When he was done, Gary handed the cup to Laurie, who drank it all down. When she had originally ordered Gary to write down all the commands he had given her, she found out that when he was trying to improve her blowjob skills that last night, he had programmed her to believe that his semen was the best tasting thing in the world. She had since found out to her dismay that it really did taste that good to her. So as revolting as the idea of drinking Gary’s cum was, it was worth it because of how it tasted. Someday, Laurie thought, she would have to have the courage to let someone else program her and remove some of the commands, especially that one....

As she drained the cup dry, Gary got down on his knees and licked Will clean. Laurie took a moment to reflect on the blissful weeks since she had wrested the device from Gary. She had tried not to reprogram Will and Susan all that much, but she had made them bisexual, given them high sex drives, made them both incredibly attracted to her, and made them want do what she wanted in bed. They still were basically normal outside of bed, and Laurie had promised herself that she would eventually make herself let them go. Well, one of these days, she thought with a smile.

Laurie also planned to let Gary go at some point, after she decided that she had paid him back sufficiently. She had ordered Gary not to ever speak in her presence and had implanted a few commands of her own in him. Of course, all Gary’s commands still worked on her when spoken by others, and she liked to have Will say some of the more interesting ones to her when she was in an adventurous mood.

Time for more fun, she thought, as she snapped out of her reverie. She got up and gleefully asked Gary, “Ready for the strap-on?” Gary nodded, a resigned look on his face, and climbed up on the bed on all fours.