The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 21

OR

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THE CONCEPT OF MIND CONTROL AND FEMALE DOMINATION

All characters, situations, and locations are purely fictional.

Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means

Comments & suggestions welcomed.

Written 02/98 by Hypnotic Flower

Copyright © 1998 Hypnotic Flower, All Rights Reserved

Corporate Package

Categories mc, fd, hypnosis

I knew I had to have him the first time I heard his voice.

He had left a message with my answering service requesting an appointment for “relaxation and stress management” and saying he “found my ad very intriquing”.

I was a newly trained hypnotherapist and had placed an ad in a hobbyist magazine targeting those with an interest in remote controlled glider flying.

There were several reasons for this.

The first reason being that I wanted someone who was very analytical and logical.

The second reason was that I had an interest in robotics and control.

The third, I wanted a man with an intense imagination.

The fourth, well, the fourth was personal, I found flying those planes to be such an incredible turn on, holding the remote control so tightly in my hands, manipulating the huge plane with just the touch of my thumbs..and of couse, my body english..I’d be so intently focused on finding just the right lift and easing plane higher and higher..well, my body would begin gyrating as the plane would begin rising in the spiral of the lift..I could almost see the spiral in my mind..going around and around and around.. taking the plane to a higher and higher altitude. You see, I was an enthusiaist myself.

Needless to say, I received several hundred calls and was able to begin earning a pretty decent living at this point.

My true goal, however, was to find the perfect male slave and I knew this was the one I wanted the moment I heard his voice.

* * *

I was a bit nervous as I returned his call, half hoping he wouldn’t be in so that we could begin that wonderful game known as telephone tag..however..it was not to be and, since he had left the number of his direct line with my service..well , he answered on the second ring...

“Scott Roberts” he said.

“Hello, Mr. Roberts. This is Dr. Stephanie Nelson, of Hypnotherapy Services, returning your call” I said rather breathlessly and somewhat huskily. “You said you were very interested in setting an appointment with me and experiencing my stress management relaxation process. I am currently booking appointments next week. Is Tuesday morning or Thursday afternoon better for you?”

He said. “Thursday afternoon.”

I confirmed the time allotment of at least 2 hours for the initial session and told him to eat a late lunch so he would be comfortable (& drowsy) when he came in to see me.

* * *

On Thursday morning, I got up at my normal time. Taking an exceptionally long hot shower and using my new lavender scented shower gel and loofah with smooth and even strokes, I cleansed my body completely.

Ahhhhh....the joys of being a woman.

Dressing in my favorite silky soft white blouse and SBA suit, that is Standard Business Attire black, I headed down to the office. Today was booked intentionally light so I would be able to concentrate completely on the upcoming victim..I mean, client.

Mr. Roberts arrived a few minutes early. As he was filling out the the New Client form, I happened to notice he was single. This was good..for I would have had to abandon my plans for him had he been married. He was very handsome in a rugged yet gentle way, with soft blue eyes, mildly wavy hair and a relaxed easy grin. Physically, he looked very healthy and strong.

“Mr. Roberts?” I asked.

He smiled and stood up. We shook hands. Our blue eyes met and I looked directly into his with intense fascination, focusing all my feminine power into deeply probing his mind. He was momentarily transfixed. His lips parted slightly and he hesitated before he replied, “Yes, I am Scott Roberts. Please, call me Scott.”

“I am Dr. Nelson. Right this way, Scott.” He obediently followed me into my office. Good boy, I thought to myself.

“Would you rather be hypnotized in the recliner or the plaid chair?” I smiled knowingly.

“The recliner looks fine.” he said.

As he sat in the recliner, I told to him to relax for a moment while I looked over his paperwork.

Unconsciously toying with my pendant, I glanced up at him and realized he had been watching my fingers stroking the crystal dangling loosely on my blouse.

He realized I had noticed, blinked a few times and smiled.

“Seems as though my pendent is catching your eye.” I asked.

“It is very pretty.” He replied.

“Relax, it is not my intent to hypnotize you without your express verbal consent.” I laughed. “You do want to be hypnotized, don’t you?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“And you want to experience deep relaxation & the stress management process, correct?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Also I’d like to suggest that you implement the stress management program for your employees. When you are ready, we will discuss this in more detail later, but in most cases, it helps build teamwork, boost morale, increase productivity & possibly, profits. You’d like increased profits, wouldn’t you?”

“Of course, who wouldn’t?.” He asked.

“Exactly, now as we continue to proceed, I need to make sure I have your permission to touch you to deepen the trance..non invasively, of course.”

“Yes, you have my permission to touch me, non invasively, of course.” He smiled wrily.

“Good, you consider yourself a very strong willed individual, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do.” He said. His head moving up & down several times.

“Let’s make sure that the strength of your will is working on our behalf. Stand up. Keep your feet together. Arms at your side. Look up at the ceiling. Close your eyes.”

I stood in front of Scott with my hands on either side of him to catch him when he began swaying back & forth.

“Good, now imagine you are standing on a large boat, feeling the warmth of the sun on your face, the warmth of the sun on your face and the boat gently rocking back and forth, back and forth...the warmth of the sun on your face, the boat gently rocking back and forth,, back and forth..and the more you try and keep your balance , the harder it is not to allow the swaying of the boat to begin to relax you. The more you try and keep your balance, the harder it is not to allow the gentle swaying of the boat to begin to relax you.. good...very good...feels very good to allow the gentle swaying of the boat to relax you, doesn’t it..” I said as I watched him sway back & forth.

“Yes”. He said flatly.

“Good, very good, very very good. You are doing great and it feels so good and the strength of your will is allowing you to continue, as you are continuing to relax, continuing to relax more and more, relaxing more and more, and allowing the strength of your will and me to guide you now, allowing me to guide you to a very comfortable chair where you can sit down and relax even more.. sit down and relax even more. You’d like to sit down and relax even more deeply now, wouldn’t you, Scott?

“Yes.”

“Good, sitting down and relaxing even more..sitting down and relaxing even more now.” I said as I manuevered him gently and easily into the recliner. “Relaxing even more now..as even your breathing is relaxing you now....the gentle movement of your chest..relaxing you now...relaxing you more and more. The gentle movement of your chest and your breathing ..together ... relaxing you more and more.. together....working together to relax you ...working together to relax you as we are working together ... working together as a team... we are working together as a team..we are a team..working together and relaxing you more and more...relaxing you more and more..and as you inhale deeply now..and exhale completely and relax..inhale deeply and exhale completely and relax...relaxing more and more relaxing more and more..in a moment I will snap my fingers..and whenever I snap my fingers and or say ‘Sleep Now’..you will immediately and completely be deeply hypnotized and go twice as deep as you are right now..twice as deep everytime I touch your shoulder and or say ‘Sleep Now’ you will immediately and completely be deeply hypnotized ..immediately and completely deeply hypnotized..immediately and completely deeply hypnotized..going twice as deep, twice as easily..and I am going to count to 3..and the next time I say 3..you will be mildly aware and open your eyes. 1..coming up. 2.....3..open your eyes, mildly aware.”

As soon as Scott opened his eyes, I snapped my fingers and said “Sleep Now”, applying the same gentle pressure to his shoulder . Immediately his eyes closed, his head rolled to the side..“1.......2.......3.” I said. Again, he began to open his eyes and again I snapped my fingers said “Sleep Now” and again, his eyes closed and his head fell forward. I repeated the cycle one more time and said, “I am going to take you even deeper now and it will feel so good..so good to go even deeper and you will be so grateful to me..so grateful as you relax even deeper..relaxing and gratefully going deeper ..so relaxed ..so grateful that I make you feel this way..that I make you feel this way.... feeling so grateful and happy .. happy to .. relax and go into deep hypnosis for me...deeper and deeper .. your mind is so open .. open to my suggestions.. open to my words..as every word is so important now..every word so important now...how wonderful it feels to crave my words...how wonderful it feels to obey my words...crave and obey .. crave and obey.... my words, only my words .. and the sound of my voice ..so soothing so relaxing..so soothing .. so relaxing and how wonderful it feels to hear my voice..how wonderful it feels to obey my voice .. hear my voice .. obey my voice..hear and obey..hear and obey .. hear and obey.. my voice ..only my voice makes you feel this good, doesn’t it.”

“Yes, feels so good ... hear and obey.” he mumbled.

“Good, Scott..very good..and you know how all my ideas are such good ideas, all my ideas are such good ideas.and you like my ideas...it will seem as though you have thought of them yourself..seems as though my ideas are your ideas..my ideas are your ideas..and tomorrow..I will call you with a wonderful idea..you’d like that wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, like your ideas.”

Good, you are doing so well at relaxing, Scott. Whenever you hear me say, ‘I have an idea’ ..your mind will return to this state even if your eyes are open ..your subconscious mind will absorb my ideas and make them your own, won’t it?”

“Make them my own.”

“Good, Scott..In a moment, I am going to help you stand up and I when I do I want to again imagine yourself on the boat, gently rocking..going back to the beginning of the session..your conscious mind forgetting all these suggestions..as it will seem as no time as passed whatsoever..nod your head if you understand.”

He nodded.

“After you have been hypnotized by me you will be more efficient and productive and motivated ... attributing your increased efficiency, productivity, and motivation to our session. You will want to continue to have more sessions as all my ideas are good ideas and my ideas are your ideas, aren’t they?”

“Yes, your ideas are my ideas.”

“Good, ok Scott..let me help you stand up and imagining you are standing on the boat, the boat gently swaying back and forth ..back and forth”

“Back and forth.” he said as he swayed back and forth.

“I am going to count up to 5, Scott..at 5 you will be wide awake, feeling wonderful. 1..coming up..eyes and mind clearing....2 coming up body mind and eyes clearing..coming up 3..more and more aware ..4 mind & body reintegrated into the whole...eyes clear..5 wide awake.”

He opened his eyes, smiled and looked at me. “When can we start?”

“We are all finished for today, Scott.” I said as I pointed to the clock.

“Wow!” he said. I cannot believe 2 hours has gone by..it seems like just a few minutes.”

“How do you feel?” I asked.

“Wonderful! Really motivated! Thank you so much. I definitely want to continue to have more sessions. Call me tomorrow, I think I want to implement this program for the whole company”

“Terrific, let me give you a packet of information regarding my complete corporate program which encompasses not only relaxation, but other areas of self improvement for your employees including cooperative team building techniques. Sound good?”

“Sounds great. Thanks again. Call me tomorrow.”

“I will.” I said. You can be certain of it, I thought.

The End...or the beginning.....