The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© 1999 Hypnotic Flower and Liplover

“Corporate Package” (Part 2)

Dr Stephanie Nelson smiled as her latest patient, Mr Scott Roberts, left her office. She smiled a sexy woman’s all-knowing smile before smoothing down the lines of her silky white blouse and shooting an admiring look at herself in the office mirror. Even in her very professional looking black suit,her form was clearly very feminine and alluring, and that made the pretty woman smile only that much more provocatively. The somewhat “male”cut and design of her suit only belied the beautiful female creature it barely concealed, particularly when the juxtaposition of the conservative suit and her soft curves gave rise to a silhouette that would make any man’s heart pound twice it’s normal rate! It would have done that to Mr Roberts, had Dr Nelson’s soothing hypnotic induction and subsequent hypnotherapy session for the past two hours not relaxed him so deeply as it did. Not that Scott hadn’t noticed Stephanie, as a woman: he did, but he was above succumbing to her charms so easily. Scott Roberts was a driven man, which is why he had become a patient of Stephanie’s to begin with. He was driven by two things, essentially: his love of his business and by the masculine passions he engaged in during his personal time, such as the remote controlled gliders he loved to fly (and in who’s hobbyist magazine he had spotted Dr Nelson’s ad in the firstplace).

Scott had trained himself to enjoy his time alone and without much company, and he was especially avoiding the company of women. It wasn’t that Scott didn’t like women: he did. Very much. It was just that he had found they were such an expense to his personal bottom line. In HIS book, women were a high maintenance item which required far more expense, time and (especially) emotional investment that he just didn’t want to give. Not anymore. Not since he broke up with his last real love, anyway. Even though it had been several years, Scott still remembered the pain of that breakup, the shock of suddenly being alone and of feeling unloved, betrayed and abandoned. There were many months Scott spent in a black Hell of working until all hours as he attempted to run from the crippling anxiety over his loss, and then only to be followed by days at a time of just lying in bed and staring at the ceiling from the deep abyss of his emotional despair. Many sleepless nights had been spent wondering why he bothered to continue to even live.

He wondered how on earth he would ever be able to get up out of bed to go to work again. It had been hard, and that long depression which followed the loss of a woman he had loved as deeply as he loved life itself had only served to cauterize the wound and further crystallize his leanings to be a lone wolf for the remainder of his life. That was, of course, his plan up until now. Until he ran up against a crystal of another kind—one belonging to and dangling from the slender,white, and lavender perfumed neck of Dr Stephanie Nelson!

It was on that warm, sunny Thursday afternoon in the L.A. area, as Dr Nelson was preparing to call it a night, checking her appearance(as women so often do) in the mirror, that Scott was having a vision of his own as he drove home. He just couldn’t shake how spooky and unnerving it was to have those two hours glide by as stealthily as they had while he was in session with Dr Nelson. Why couldn’t he recall more details of what had transpired? Why nothing... besides that faux “boat trip” she had sent him on? He knew he couldn’t have been standing there,just swaying, for two hours! What had she done, merely put him to sleep? Had he napped for those lost hours, and THAT was the reason why he now felt so good, so rested, and now so ready to take on the world? He did feel good, but it irked him that yet ANOTHER woman might be getting the better of him with her femininity, with one of her schemes, and a business scheme, no less! No woman was EVER going to take him in business in the way he felt they had in his personal life.

Yes, that was it, Scott decided with his usual masculine resolve (and his typical two pounds of energy for a one ounce current event).Yet another manipulative woman had tricked him and was going to take advantage of him. Well, not this time! Scott had figured outher game despite her clever use of smoke and mirrors, and was going to put a stop to it , even if her treatments DID seem like a good idea. ALL Stephanie’s ideas sounded like good ideas to Scott, since his session with her, but his pig headed maleness and survival instincts had now kicked in, and he just didn’t give a damn! It was just another round in the battle of the sexes Scott could just not stop fighting in his mind, and so he overrode his own self (and his new ypnotically installed beliefs) and decided to cancel any future sessions with that blue-eyed whispering witch, Dr Stephanie Nelson, and that was that!

Stephanie had just gotten to her last appointment that very next day, Friday, and was alone in the office after sending her secretary home early to start the weekend. She was a little sad that she hadn’t been able to talk to that handsome Mr Roberts all day, like she had expected to; especially since hypnotizing him to WANT to speak with her as she had done! He had asked her to call him, and she had—three times -but she could never get his secretary to pass the call on to him, with her saying he was “busy” and/or otherwise tied up at the moment.. This suggested some kind of complicity on Scott’s part, and Stephanie was upset and concerned. She very much wanted this man, this VERY man, for her own purposes. “I must be losing my touch...” thought the devastatingly effective and highly skilled hypnotherapist, as she began touching up her mascara in the mirror in preparation for leaving her office. She was daintily flicking the little mascara wand through her long lashes when she saw a man’s form enter through the open office door. She observed, without being obvious by turning her head, that it was a man in a nice business suit, and that he had paused when he saw her. She used her acutely accurate feminine intuition to ascertain that she was safe, judging by his movements and gait as he paused and then approached her.

Stephanie’s heart skipped a beat when she picked up the subtle scent of his cologne as he stopped near her, but still politely outside of her personal space. He was clearly a gentleman, and his focus was definitely on her. She recognized the scent as the very scent Scott Roberts had been wearing the day before, and she instinctively knew it was him. Her heart actually fluttered as she realized he might have one foot out the door, but he had one foot IN the door and his eyes were on her -and that was all she needed!

“Why, Mr Roberts, THERE you are!” said a cheerful sounding Stephanie, despite the circumstances. “I have been trying to reach you all day. We were going to talk, do you remember?". Scott answered solemnly “Yes... well, that is why I am here, Dr Nelson. I’ve been thinking, and I think that we should forget about your plan for me, and my employees. For now, anyway. I would like to give this a little more thought before I proceed.” Scott and Stephanie both knew Scott had lied just to terminate their relationship easily. It wasn’t really easy for him, because Stephanie’s idea sounded good. All her ideas sounded good. Very good. Almost as if they were his, as her only previous shot at hypnotically conditioning him had programmed him to feel. As Stephanie had observed already: Scott had a strong will and a hard head,and it was obvious he was summoning all of that up now to say goodbye to the beautiful hypnotist who was seductively primping in front of the mirror before him. Stephanie knew she had to act fast and right now. Again, she trusted her feminine instincts to know just what to do to entrance him.

“Scott...I mean, Mr Roberts...I understand. I really do, and I am glad you saw fit to stop by personally and tell me so. Thank you. You are a gentleman.". Stephanie sounded warm, genuine and sympathetic—as she “accidentally” used his first name to make him feel comfortable and personally close with her—then deliberately correcting herself by calling him “Mr” just to make him feel that he was in control in a simple business environment. That he was “safe”.

Stephanie could tell her ploy to make him feel at ease had worked, judging by his smug “I am the boss” smile. “Men could be such spoiled little boys, never knowing what was really good for them” she thought to herself. Stephanie knew what was good for THIS spoiled little boy, and for HER as well,and providing that was well within her abilities. She knew his heart had been injured by some bad romances, and that he really needed a woman like her to “come back” into true availabilty. Her plans also included REMOVING him from availability at the same time as she enabled it. That was because Stephanie was going to save him...for herself!

Scott was taken aback by how well she took this bit of bad news. There was no cross examination, no whining or heavy handed reasoning, no defensiveness or, worse; offensive reaction at his reversal of plans. This made him feel good, as he had a feeling he was trying hard to quash: that he really liked this woman. Liked her a lot, but more than that. Much more than that, or anything he had ever felt before. It was almost as if she spoke to his soul, as if she were already “inside” him- which was much more than just having someone turn your head or catch your eye. He was used to that, and could deal with that by never letting a woman actually “in”, but this was, well; different. Scott had had the strangest feeling about her ever since the session he had the day before when she had “tried” to hypnotize him. Poor girl: she had failed (in his mind, anyway). He was certain now that she had just left him to sleep for the session, or some such voodoo, and that he just couldn’t quite recall lying down earlier, or standing back up at the session’s conclusion. “Hey: sleep is like that, isn’t it?” Scott thought. Scott also knew he didn’t want to hurt or offend Dr Nelson in any way,but he wasn’t comfortable with the warm feelings, the deeply personal feelings he had for her, and he merely wanted an easy note to exit on. That time was now at hand, and he began to say goodbye. “Well, then..thank you and have good evening and good luck in your prac...".

Scott’s voice trailed off as he saw Stephanie had taken out her compact and turned toward him so as to continue what she was doing while she continued to address him. “Well, no harm in listening to her closing words—so long as she was so determined to say them -and still touching up that lovely face” thought Scott. That was a big mistake. As big a mistake as a man Stephanie wanted, allowing himself to be alone with her and thinking that she could not, or would not enter his mind and sway him to her will as easily as she was able to make a man stare fixedly at her gently swaying buttocks as she departed a room, with her usual attention riviting flourish of silk as she trailed sweet perfume in her wake. “Men were so...easy!” thought Stephanie, as she prepared to begin her hypnotic induction.

“I am so sorry, Mr Roberts, but it has been a long and trying day, and with more than a few set backs like this one, and somehow I always feel so much better after I have touched up my makeup... can you understand?". Without pause, the cunning woman answered her own question: “Why of course you can’t: you are a man!” she said, not giving the “No...” he was forming with his lips time to escape his mouth. She continued before he could change the subject to something less dangerous for him, since this was beginning to become a little too exciting for the smittenman, and she was becoming a little too attractive to him now for him to be really comfortable with her. Too late, though: she had his full attention now, and despite his growing nervousness at how this woman was beginning to toy with his sexual buttons, Scott continued to listen to Stephanie, his blue eyes locked onto her mesmerizing ones as she prepared for his surreptitious induction as she would place him into a deep hypnotic trance.

“Well Scott, it is like this: I make a living relaxing people, basically. I mean really: I relax them very very deeply: sortof a guided, controlled relaxation. Well, you know, don’t you? Anyway, this is how I give myself some of the same sort of relaxation I give them. This is the same sort of relaxation, for me, that I gave you. The same, it really is the same.” Scott wondered why the repetition. “OK, already: this is the same as being hypnotized, for a woman. The same as being hypnotized.” thought Scott. Stephanie continued: “Sure, I love to make myself look nicer, yes. Pretty. Even sexy—but what I really love is the gentleness and the soft moments of personal love and attention my putting on my makeup affords me. You saw me flicking my lashes with the mascara wand when you came in. Well, the truth is: I just love really “giving into” it, as it were, giving in to the feeling. The gentle feeling. The soothing feeling. Just letting go and feeling like a woman and nothing else as I paint away...painting myself to distraction, to total oblivion sometimes!". Stephanie let out a musical little laugh that sounded as though it jingled and said “You are alright, you are safe here with me: there is nothing wrong. Nothing you should fear. Nothing.” The pretty woman continued: Why, maybe a man CAN understand, because I sometimes see it in their eyes when they watch me making up. I see them look dreamy, distracted, as if watching me sooth myself somehow soothes them too. YOU look dreamy, Scott, somewhat distracted:maybe you DO understand! Would you mind if I test this theory of mine alittle, before you leave?”

Scott was already feeling fuzzy headed. Stephanie’s voice had taken on such a sweet, gentle, hypnotic quality that he had lost his train of thought, momentarily. His sex now actually had throbbed in the tight confines of his slacks as he thought ofthe thrill of this pretty, sexy woman WANTING him to watch her apply her makeup! He hit the makeup fetish/voyeur’s JACKPOT, he thought as he mumbled “Um..yeah, sure..ok, I guess..” to her question. “Good..good, Ireally appreciate this, Mr Roberts”, said Stephanie as she jumped for joy in her head. “This is how it goes, then...”

“What I was doing when you came in is a good exercise for a woman, for me, in relaxation, in letting just letting go, Mr Roberts. I start by letting my head drop back like this”, she said as she cocked her head back slightly, and letting my lips part as they would if I were already really relaxed and maybe even ready to drop off to sleep.” Stephanie now parted her lips and let her eyes go slightly out of focus as she gazed into the compact as if she were in a light trance. With her tiny, sexy little mascara wand at the ready in her long, slender fingers which were tipped with femininely manicured and painted red nails, Stephanie was impossible a sight for a man NOT to keep his eyes locked on..” Scott was already hanging on Dr Nelson’s every word at this point, and she knew it.

Inside, she let out an excited “YES!” as she observed the early stages of hypnotic fascination in her hypnotic subject-prey. Oh, how she loved using her dramatic femininity, her voice and charms to overcome men and take them deep into hypnosis—and how much sweeter it was when it was done surreptitiously! It felt so feminine, so seductive, so wicked and naughty to her! “Scott, I just love the feeling of the little brush, combing through my lashes and leaving the soft cool mascara behind in it’s wake with each stroke. Long, smooth, gentle strokes...so gentle, so smooth. Every stroke: cool, soft, gentle. Each and every feathery stroke is so cool, so soft, so gentle. So soft, Scott. So very gentle. The mascara feels so cool on my lashes as it dries, like a cool breeze washing over me...Cool breeze: pleasant, refreshing, comforting...washing over me. And as my lashes dry for me, and as they do what I want them to do for me, as they respond to me; I just drift, in my mind. Nowhere to go,nowhere to be. Nothing to worry about or think about. Not a care in the world as I drift, as I just drift and relax. Relax and drift. Drift and relax. Nothing to do but let my mind go blank, totally blank. Just let my mind...go. Blank. Blank. Totally blank as I wait for the next stroke of the wand. I can’t wait until the next stroke of the wand. My mascara wand, taking me deeper. Deeper to where I want to go. Into peaceful relaxation. Total relaxation. peace and relaxation. With the next stroke of the wand. The next wonderful stroke of thewand...waiting”.

With that, Stephanie plunged the little wand back into the tube of man-ensnaring cosmetic and worked it in and out, loading it up with what was now her very FAVORITE beauty essential in the world! Returning it to her eyes as she continued speaking, she actually painted her lashes before the stunned and now totally silent man, now using HIS EYES AS HER MIRROR! He was fascinated...fascinated... and totally lost in her makeup ritual, now. His mind was blank, and Stephanie now had him in her world: the world of deep, highly suggestible hypnosis. “..and as I wait for my coat of mascara to dry for me...” Stephanie continued, “...to CRYS-talize for me. As I just wait to feel the cool again, for me...the soft again for me... the gentle, for me, for I, Scott, am gentle. I am now so soft, so gentle. I am soothing, now, as my makeup works its magic on me...on YOU! Yes, that’s it, my sweet man, so kind to watch me, humor me as I apply my makeup for you in this experiment, to see if it relaxes a man as much as it relaxes a woman. And as I wait, so softly for the cool, the gentle... I want to take my lashes, my eyes deeper. Deeper. Always deeper. I want them deeper for me, to go deep for me. Go deep for me, very deep for me. Crystallizing on my lashes, tiny black crystals that catch the light like my crystal pendant does, making my lashes irresistible and impossible to look away from. Making my eyes impossible for a man’s eyes to resist. My eyes are impossible for a man’s eyes to resist. My eyes are impossible for you to resist, now, aren’t they, Mr Roberts?”

Scott answered with a flat “Yes...impossible to resist...".

She HAD HIM!

Falling ever deeper into the soft black I love so much on my eyes. Soft black lashes, black and deep, soft and deep with my mascara. Framing my eyes, my lovely blue eyes...” she continued, her gaze now directly into Scott’s eyes as she worked her magic and her magic wand over her lush lashes Her voice was now taking on a coaxing and slightly commanding tone as it left the “little girl giving a makeup lesson” voice behind. Scott’s eyes were now glassy, his lips were slightly parted, and he looked as if he were day dreaming. Unfortunately for Scott: he chose to day dream right into the beautiful blue eyes of a very gifted and attractive female hypnotist—one who just happened to have designs on him!

It was time, now, to take herself down with Scott... down into trance; gentle, slow, and together they would sink into a deep hypnotic sleep. He would never even know he was descending because his frame of reference, Dr Nelson, was right there with him. There was no way to gauge that he was falling, not while they were in simpatico like this. It was really alright to just let go and continueon...down...down...down with her, wherever she was going. Scott’s now very glassy eyes were locked onto the pretty painted eyes of the female hypnotist who was staring deeply now into his, her beautiful woman’s eyes sparkled with sexual excitement as Stephanie did what Stephanie was born to do: hypnotize a man. She was now going on auto-pilot, allowing her mind to directly link with his as she used her own self entrancement to make her induction 10 times more effective, automatically adjusting to her partner, locking on to his needs and vulnerabilities, and taking him deep down into total entrancement with her still at the helm. Stephanie careful replaced her mascara wand in it’s little container, but not before giving it a playful little kiss of appreciation for the magic it had worked on her new little boy-toy, then putting it back in to her cosmetics clutch. Next, the beautiful woman with the sexy eyes put her finger tips on either of Scott’s temples and began to massage them in light, gentle, slow little circles as she spoke, continuing her powerful induction into deep hypnosis on him.

“Scott, keep looking into my eyes. I want to show you something. In my eyes. It is a secret women have, a makeup secret that they hide deep within their eyes. Do you see my pupils? Well, look inside them. Deep inside my pupils, my dark, dark pupils. You can see a little flicker of light, yes? A little flicker of light on my pupils. A little flicker of light trying to keep you from knowing the secret. The secret. The little light wants to keep you from knowing the secret. The secret. A woman’s secret. It is how she chooses her mascara, her pretty eye makeup: to match the black of her pupils, exactly; to show off her secret, but only as a secret. I want you to be the man to see my secret, but the light won’t let a man in to see. A man isn’t supposed to be able to see. Not be able to see inside a woman’s eyes, but I want you to come in. Into my eyes. Come deeply into my eyes. Deeply into my eyes. Deeper. Deeper, can you see? So black, so deep... Can you see inside the black in my eyes, or does the flicker of light keep you out? You want to come in, into my eyes. You want to know my secret, a woman’s secret, don’t you my darling pet? Keep staring deep, deeper.... as deeply as you can. Let the light sparkle and dance on my eyes: don’t fight it. It is keeping you from seeing the secret in my eyes, my darling. Yes,my darling: I want you to come into my eyes, deep into my eyes. Inside my eyes. Lets work together, you and I, to get you into my eyes. Lets work together to make the light dancing on my eyes work for you! For US. Let it hypnotize you, deeply, just as you were with me yesterday. Let it hypnotize you so deeply so that you can fool it and come into my eyes. You must go very very deeply into hypnosis to fool the light,to fool the light dancing on my pretty painted eyes and to enter into the black; to come into my eyes and see my secret for you revealed. I can help you go under deeper, as deep as you have to go. So deep. So peaceful. So wonderful to be hypnotized as you look into a woman’s eyes,isn’t it? Now, get ready: I am going to bring you into deep hypnosis and into my eyes. I want you to go into deep hypnosis for me, my love. Deep hypnosis for me. I am going to touch you, my sweet: and you will immediately go into deep hypnosis for me. I want you to go into deep hypnosis for me so that I can share with you my secret. Just keep looking at the little glints of sparkling lights in my eyes, my pretty, pretty eyes...” Stephanie paused for a moment. She traced her finger tips up and down Scott’s strong, and now completely immobilized arms. Up and down, gently, tracing her painted nails along his arms and stimulating the nerves therein to send him that much deeper into relaxation, into hypnotic sleep, and into total compliance to her and her suggestions to him. This went on for only a few moments as she surveyed the damage her siren’s voice and exquisitely feminine make up ritual had had on him.

Only a few moments, so that she could gaze upon her prey and gloat for joy at his total helplessness as he teetered on the brink of going into deep hypnosis for her, her silken touch driving him down deeper,even without a word being issued from her painted lips. Stephanie’s prettily lipsticked lips broke into a sweet smile as she gazed at the entranced man before her who had just entered her office with such a hostile intent toward her and for her practise. Well, THAT had changed, and now it was time for him to begin his real hypnotic training in earnest, and to see for himself just exactly what “smoke and mirrors” can do to a man’s mind, his life, when they are wielded by a beautiful hypnotist—that is IF he could REMEMBER any of it! Stephanie smiled at that thought. He was going to be her pet, her lover, her boyfriend, her client, her subject, her slave AND her hypnotic experiment all in one! He was going to become addicted to her, but not just to her: to being hypnotized by her, and to being hypnotized to be used by her! He was going to be a sexy project that her scientific, curious mind craved as much as her sensual mind craved. She wondered what happens if you take a man and hypnotize him deeply, over and over, day in and day out, every single day? What if much of it was without his knowledge, even? What if much of it were suggested to be forgotten: all his doings for her lost in sweet hypnotic amnesia? What if he objected to something, and were merely hypnotized by her to forget or to not mind (what ever)? What if he were to become addicted to her lavender scented perfume and how she looked in her lovely cosmetics so much that he would even regularly go cosmetics and perfume shopping for her? Maybe lingerie and shoes too! What if Dr Stephanie Nelson’s brain child, her hypno-spiral pager she had designed, worked? She could use it to remote control summon, fascinate, and entrance a subject, a SLAVE, all in one!!! All these thoughts raced through Stephanie’s keen mind as she tapped Scott on the shoulder and said “Sleep now!", using the trigger she had installed in his mind the day before.

For Scott; this was the last thing he would know until Stephanie decided otherwise, if she ever would. He instantly fell into a deep trance, one that Stephanie would continue deepening over the next couple hours as she conditioned him further and installed her other triggers deep in his mesmerized mind. But first, she had to lock the door: she did not want to be disturbed, and it was going to be a long night!

.........to be continued!!!!!