The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Corrupted Kelly:

The Real Deal — Chapter 2

Dan had always considered himself a rational person. He appreciated an unrealistic story, but he was a skeptic at his core. The list of obscure books and the gibberish they contained were as confusing to him as they were intriguing. According to Dr. Wade Tanner, almost every aspect of ancient lore had deep arcane meanings that could be exploited by any occultist with mental discipline. Dan was astonished at how many cultures described an art similar to the one he was being taught.

“Are you ready to go?” He heard her ask softly. He looked up. Her green hair was hanging long and loose, and she was wearing lipstick. A rare treat that made her look that much more irresistible. Not that she needed it, but change was always interesting. She smiled brightly, if hesitantly as he kissed her cheek. It was the first time in ages that he hadn’t wondered if he could get away with it.

She turned up the radio louder than usual as he was driving. He felt his pulse quicken at the beat. Radioactive, by Imagine Dragons. Hadn’t that been new when they started dating? His happy thoughts were dispelled at the sound of Kelly’s voice. “Turn there.” She said sharply. “I’m taking another route.” He muttered. He was suddenly very anxious and careful with his driving, wanting to stave off the embarrassment of another correction whether it was justified or not.

“I look forward to meeting this guy. When did you say you two were friends?” Kelly asked conversationally as they got out of the door. “College.” He replied as they stepped into the oddly decorated chamber. He glanced immediately at the clock, which was one of the few objects that were not ornate or antique. They had arrived at the office ten minutes early, which was cutting it close for them. Dan regarded Kelly thoughtfully, trying to figure out her mental state. She clearly hadn’t lost all of her urgency, but she hadn’t herded them out the door like a fiend.

“Speaking of fiends.” A sly voice muttered. Dan turned to regard his new “therapist.” While smug, he seemed more pale than he had been the other day. His well groomed dark hair was still smooth, but not as lustrous as it usually was. Did even the Great Tanner tire from his work? Interesting. “We weren’t.” Dan said. Kelly piped up in a dazed voice. “Yes we were. I asked about your fiend. I mean friend.”

Wade waved a hand at Dan and commanded him to lapse into a daze. He grinned as he approached Kelly. Eagerness flared in his eyes. He allowed a hand to slither along Kelly’s cushy thigh, and up to her hip before kissing her lips deeply. She responded for a moment, and even moaned lightly. Before Wade knew it however, she pulling away violently, and then swinging her forehead into his nose like a ram. “Ahh! Shiteating shitsucker!” He spat. There was a loud crunch that woke Dan from his stupor, and he gaped in awe at the bleeding face of his would-be teacher. “Fucking bitch.” Wade cursed, covering his face with a quivering pair of hands. “What did you marry?” Dan felt rage give way to rueful mirth. “Not so easy, is it? Kelly, stop!” He shouted, waving his hand. She halted at the door, her normally expressive face frozen in a state of panic. He felt a certain pride in seeing he had some special influence over her. At one time he had felt that way, years ago. This was the first time in awhile. “It seems I’m in her head more than you are still.” Dan remarked. Wade growled. “She loves you, you know. I didn’t expect that.” Dan was touched by this briefly, but he was no longer a kind man. “I love her too. I just think we’ll love each other best when I hold absolute power. Which you still have not given me. I’ll make you a deal.” He remarked with a wry grin.

“When her change is complete, I’ll throw you a piece. She’ll be such a whore then, I won’t mind it. I always had a thing for slutty girls. Part of the reason we’re together is because when she was younger, she seemed to have it in her… That’s neither here nor there. My point is, until you teach me… everything. I won’t give her up to you.” He promised solemnly. Wade glowered at him but nodded, his nostrils still hemorrhaging angrily.

To their surprise Kelly piped up. “What the bloody fuck are you two sickos going on abou—“ The two men lifted their hands and then all went dark for her. The last thing she was consciously aware of was Dr. Tanner fetching a book from the shelf and gesturing for her adorable husband to come over. After that, she walked out with Dan beaming. “That went great honey!” She said.

Kelly was really happy for the first time in months. Her bubbly mood lasted for the entire car drive, during which she placed her hand gently on Dan’s thigh. Something in the back of her mind was troubling her however. “I really love you Dan. I know I don’t show it.” She said softly. “I’m yours.” Dan beamed at her and squeezed her hand briefly but forcefully. “Yes. You are.” He told her.

Kelly had a groundbreaking night of honesty with her husband. He asked her all sorts of things that she would have found invasive, like what she was turned on by. She told him shyly how she was turned on by spanking, by BDSM, by exhibitionism, by some women, and by sex with multiple people. She even shared one of her darkest fantasies, which involved being forcefully taken by a man.

He asked what she did to herself when he was away. When he found out about her vibrator he grew angry. Normally she would have replied that it was none of his business, but somehow his piercing eyes made her feel guilty and eager to placate him. “Bring it here.” he ordered, and she did so.

He was power tripping now, and a coarser, more masculine voice seemed to emanate from him. “Put it on the floor he said.” She meekly crouched down on her knees and placed the purple plastic phallus on the tile. She was assaulted once again by the fleeting memory of the flaming serpent from her dreams, who she now perceived as being wreathed around Dan like a heathen halo. It made him utterly terrifying and at the same time strangely sexy.

He looked at the device and was pleased to see that it was nothing too intimidating, at least not to him. Yet it was still an insult when he was so sex deprived. He brought out his hammer from the cabinet and immediately smashed it to pieces, sending a jagged salad of plastic and and metal bits flying everywhere. “You will not own one of these unless you are screwing me good and regularly. Understand?!” He shouted. At this she lowered her head in assent. “I’m so sorry” she whispered.” Tear streamed down her make-up painted face. “You’re sorry, and you have a spanking fetish, huh?” Dan remarked casually.

She turned around her pulled her pants down, feeling strangely better as she did so. She let out a gasp of surprise as his hand collided with her full ass. She had somehow doubted that he would ever spank her like that. “One for every day you didn’t fuck me, bitch.” He told her. She moaned and arched her back as she planted herself face down. “Yessir.” She whispered. He must have smacked her rear a hundred times that night, and when it was over she was wet and ready for him. She came hard as he bounced her crimson butt between his two hands, thrusting all the while. Her tongue flailed wildly against the floor, leaving a puddle of drool that he proceeded to rub her face in.

When it was over, he relaxed his control of her. He was too well satisfied to maintain it, and needed a rest. Awareness dawned on her slowly. “Fuck. This is embarrassing. Why did I do this?” She groaned, clutching her bottom with a look of distress.” You fucking asshole.” She hissed, but without her usual conviction. “You love it.” He muttered, focusing one last barb of mental energy as he slapped her butt again. She winced, and raised her hand as if to ward him off. He exerted his will again, and her stubborn facade crumbled. I’ll do it anytime, anywhere. His mind conveyed subtly. She let her hand slump, then sighed and walked off to bed. She still had her will intact, but she had accepted ass-smacks as a necessary reality of their marriage. For the next few days, she found herself silently irritated by the random slaps, which often happened in front of other people including her family members. Yet over time irritation seemed to be eclipsed by mild embarrassment, and eventually a small flicker of pleasure. Gradually, she came to see them as a touching expression of affection.