The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Corrupted Kelly:

Chapter 3:

Wedjei

Kelly was addicted. She drove her hand deeper into herself as she watched the skinny little British girl get plowed. There was something strangely fascinating about the size difference between her and the male porn star. She groaned and clenched, trying to fill a void that it now seemed nothing could fill. The previous night she had experienced bliss for the second time. The fiery serpent had visited her again, this time with three long-necked heads that had encircled and caressed her. As always, the mystery of the penetration had eluded her, but she had felt the fire creep into her and slowly invade her from cunt to skull. It was a forbidden pleasure which dwarfed her husband in every way. She awoke wet and sweaty, shouting out a word she did not know. “Wedjei!” She had gasped. “Ki murangen! Wedjei!” She would experience full awareness of her bizarre speech moments later. As she finished herself off and closed her laptop, she stared at the ceiling dazedly, remembering the previous night.

(Flashback)

“Kelly?” Dan asked, rising from his bed. His brow was wrinkled with confusion. “What’s wrong?” Kelly panted breathlessly. She could feel something similar to the power of her earlier dream as Dan spoke to her. It was as though he was cloaked in a weaker aura of energy. As she mumbled something about a dream and hugged him, she felt something prod her consciousness and demand submission. Dan’s erection grew obvious as she pressed against him. Something rang alarm bells in her mind. She still had not forgotten their humiliating episode last week. She had chalked her odd behavior up to stress, but now she felt a calm certainty that Dan’s influence over her was somehow related to the strange dreams. They both gave her a sense of the unnatural and the obscene. When he asked for sex, she refused through sheer force of will. Dan stammered for a moment, then went to sleep. Meanwhile, she had fingered herself to completion in relative silence.

She met her friend Aine in the coffee shop at the nearest corner. Aine was half Irish and half Serbian, with striking dark hair going down to her back, and lily white skin. She frequently wore black with a golden pentagram (or whatever it was she called it.) around her neck. She had frequently consulted the modern witch for tarot readings and other advice. Dan had always scoffed at her friends from college, Aine most of all. Yet Kelly had always sensed that Aine was trustworthy. “A fiery serpent?” Aine asked with her thin brows arched. “I think you’re right. I never liked Dan. It sounds as though something is attacking your will. Have you been acting strangely?” At this, Kelly could only divulge the truth. Her poor bottom still ached from last week. “Hmph. Men.” The witch replied in obvious disdain. Aine had long followed a deity she referred to only as “The Goddess” which to her represented the feminine principle. There was a very specific worldview that went along with her mysticism.

The two agreed to set a trap for Dan. The purple petals of the flower Lythrum Salicaria were scattered beneath the bed. Bells were rung, and incense was burned. The room was made impervious to all evil powers and evil spirits, or so they imagined.

When Dan got home he was feeling stressed and particularly randy. She smacked his wife on the ass and she smiled weakly. She could not deny the sudden surge of weakness and arousal, but she recognized also that it did not all originate with her. Much of it emanated from him. She felt a sudden disgust at him for taking advantage of her. When they entered the bedroom, she spoke the words she had been told, and brought up a silver bell which was wrapped in a white ribbon. As soon as she rang it, Dan slumped to his knees, eyes wide. He reached out his right arm and whispered, as though groping for a hidden weapon, but he could not find it. His erection was obvious, and she could gather he had been planning another episode of degrading sex. So much for that. “What have you been doing to me?!” She demanded, shaking with anger. Dan flushed, but looked away. “I…I couldn’t help it. I needed you. He offered me power. What is this?!” He babbled, obviously maddened by failure. At this point, a cool breeze entered the room, and it grew apparent that Aine was among them. “Who offered you power over your wife, Dan? What warlock or demon did you make a deal with?” She asked coolly. Dan’s wild eyes swept to her, his mouth wrenched open in crooked mirth. “You want him?” Dan asked. “He calls himself Wade. He’s the therapist on Talbot street. By all means, go find him. He has ruined me. Corrupted me, without me even seeing it.” He whispered sadly.

“I won’t let you off that easy.” Kelly whispered through her tears. She could feel her heart breaking. She had spoken at length with Aine, and had a good idea now of what had been done to her. “I loved you. Why did you feel the need to control me? You could have just tried to fix things for real.” When he said nothing, she spat on him. Aine removed a red cord from purse and tied it loosely around Dan’s finger. “You are no longer Dan. You remember nothing of Wade or Kelly. You are John Smith, and you have never had sexual desires of any kind for anyone. Your favorite food is bread. When you awake, you will live a plain life forever. With that he slumped to the floor. “Goodbye creep.” Kelly seethed.

“Creep is the right word. A creature which slithers and crawls.” Aine whispered. “This Wade may be a creep of a much higher order, however. I believe we must scry upon him, and attempt to divine his true nature before we confront him. He may be something far worse than Dan.” The young witch explained thoughtfully. “You have your suspicions?” Asked Kelly, thinking back to her dreams.

The bowl was filled with water, and ringed with seven candles. Upon each was inscribed the symbol for a heavenly body. Sun. Moon. Saturn. Jupiter .Mars. Venus. Mercury. The chanting was in a language that sounded like Latin, and one by one the candles were tilted so as to drip hot wax into the water. Normally the solidifying of hot wax would be an unremarkable sight, yet Kelly gasped as the oily shapes wriggled and took a form beyond explanation. She could see now she shape of the monster from her dreams. In the blink of an eye, Kelly and Aine were transported back over three thousand years.

(1245 B.C.—Western Mesopotamia)

The orgia was planned for half after sundown. The people of the village of Lugal gathered on the hillside to worship their forbidden deity. The Assyrian emperor had outlawed the worship of Illuya, but the people persisted in their traditions. They were migrants from the Caucasus foothills originally, who had settled in Mesopotamia many generations ago. They had brought with them a snake god who clearly was reviled by the priests of Marduk and Asshur. Likewise, the priests of their people scorned the foreign gods they called “celestials” instead favoring their dread lord of the deep. The victim was a young Babylonian girl captured from her noble family. Her raven dark hair clung to her damp, dazed face like a veil. Her clothing was of fine linen, dyed in many colors, and no less than a dozen rings of gold adorned her body. Hemp and Arabian gum burned feebly in nearby braziers, filling the air with smoke and confusion. Her mind and body felt sluggishly sedated, as though she were already in the coils of a serpent. When the beast’s avatar finally came slithering up the altar, she opened her mouth to scream. Yet no sound came out. Her voice was arrested as the snake transformed into a man of unearthly beauty. He had long iridescent hair and a neatly cropped beard. His green eyes bored into her, but they were only one of many striking features. His shoulders were broad, and just below the “V” of his pelvic bones he had an impressive cock. Her mouth hung open in astonishment, and her writhing body sank back against the stone altar. She spread her legs and cried out as he entered, bringing a climax that was as instantaneous as it was unending. This was the mystery revealed to the sacrifice. A casual observer would have seen a very different sort of sexual episode. One involving numerous worshipers piling onto a strangely enthusiastic captive, and then sacrificing her. When it was done, her blood was spilt upon the altar. Before the eyes of all, Illuya appeared then. Blood drained from his mouth, and his body glistened with sweat. Who was to say whether he was really present or not? The most powerful spirits often blur the distinction between illusion and reality.

A voice from afar caused the followers to whirl around. “I have caught you!” a female voice declared. A young woman stepped forward, brandishing a rod of lapis lazuli like a mace. The rod seemed to hum as it drew near them, and the scent of hemp and incense were quickly erased from the air. “In the name of Baal Marduk, I challenge you serpent!.” She declared. The crowd hissed at the name of the celestial lord. They began to charge her but found that they could not move. As she approached, they found themselves controlled by another will. They reluctantly seized rocks from the ground and began smashing the altar, destroying the cuneiform charms and incantations that had imbued it with power. Shrieking, the lord of the deep raised his hand and his followers fell dead with a sudden and awful silence.

Illuya saw that she was an attractive woman, no more than thirty. Her skin was very dark, hinting at southern origins. Perhaps an Egyptian? He sought her mind and found her well protected. To his horror, her head carried in it the baleful glare of his most hated enemy. His green eyes widened, and he raised his arms to shield himself as the lapis lazuli rod unleashed a river of light that engulfed him.

Understanding filled Kelly and Aine as the scrying shared its final gifts of knowledge. So it was that the priestess Ipwet wiped the scourge of the deep one from the earth. The wand she used soon vanished, but Illuya was not destroyed entirely. A score of small, black serpents wriggled away from his rotting corpse, and these quickly grew into ravenous children who were truly lesser copies of their father. The greatest of these followed Ipwet back to Egypt, where he acquired the name “Wedjei.” Ipwet would be found dead in a Theban gutter a year after her return. Wedjei would attempt to equal his father by consuming the minds of others, particularly mentally powerful mortals. In time, he became the man known as “Wade.”

The two were astonished when the vision faded. A booming voice made them jump. “Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.” They turned to regard someone who resembled the godlike man from the vision. He had the same translucent hair, powerful build, and green eyes as his father. He was clean-shaven, and a bit more youthful looking. He now wore a suit. The illusion of pale-faced “Dr. Tanner” was gone. “How disappointing Dan.” He said with a sigh. “I had hoped to eat your flesh and spirit after you had grown a little more powerful.” His arm became a claw that snaked around Aine and latched onto Dan’s leg. Dan stirred from his slumber and stared in confusion as the arm retraced and rapidly pulled him into Wade’s body where he simply vanished. There was a shredding sound and then nothing. The entire time, Wedjei’s human likeness remained motionless.

Kelly screamed, alarmed at the suddenness of her husband’s demise. “I guess I’m your husband now, Kelly. Whatever could be left of him is now a part of me.” Wedjei informed her with a fanged smirk. “You don’t love him anymore. Good. That was the only thing that could have saved you. Your mind is as open to me now as a schoolgirl’s cunt in a thong.” He nodded as he spoke, a comical frown on his face, and Kelly nodded too. “Kelly, snap out of it!” Aine shouted, and hurled a single purple flower in Wade’s direction. It had numerous small blossoms running down the length of its stalk. Kelly vaguely remembered that is was Lythrum salicaria. Wedjei hissed and drew back as Aine chanted. “From the day of my bloody birth, I’ve hated women like you. Priestesses. Witches. Overly proud cunts. My father should have killed you all.” He growled. “In the name of the Goddess, leave this place!” Aine shouted, tracing a pentagram in the air.

“The goddess.” Wedjei said sarcastically. “My father raped the goddess in the underworld every year. And she liked it. You will too.” He said as he took a labored step in her direction. Not knowing what to do, Kelly picked up the scrying bowl and smashed it over his head. The room went dark and silent. After a few seconds, the lights flickered back on, revealing a room without Wedjei or Dan. “You closed the window.” Aine said with a sigh of relief. “Thank the Goddess.” She slumped to her knees in exhaustion. Kelly began to cry. “Dan.” She whispered. Aine made a rude sound by forcing air between her lips. “Forget him.” She said. Kelly shook her head. “That’s just it. I nearly have. My mind really is open to him now.” She moistened her lips and spoke slowly. “So very open.”