The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Cupid’s Breath

(mc, mf, md)

Synopsis: A novel length story about a mind control drug and the college student who uses it to get the woman of his dreams.

Author’s Note: This was originally going to be one of my books, which explains why it is so long, but halfway through I didn’t like the story. I finished the story just for character development. I added some sex, and took out some of the boring science so it might be more interesting. Cupid’s Breath is a concept that I dreamed up years ago, but this is a more involved story, with a better plot than the original short story I wrote. It is unedited, and I take full responsibility for any grammar and spelling mistakes. This story is also not appropriate for anyone under the age of eighteen. All names, places, characters, and events are completely fictitious and if by some miracle any of this happens in real life it is purely coincidence.

1

In Ohio, surrounded by wilderness, small hills, and farms is the city of Holcomb. Holcomb is the kind of city that surprises most visitors to Ohio. It’s small, quaint, and most visitors find it charming and lovable, but wouldn’t want to live in such an isolated area. To the residents of Holcomb the city is more than home, it is a lifestyle. When the front page of the newspaper has the lead story of the school’s fire drill you know it’s a small town. When you have to drive an hour just to get to a major highway and then another hour to get to a major city, you know it’s isolated. A small city in the middle of nowhere, and a major drug just hit town.

Yahoo by nickname hated driving all the way outside the Holcomb city limits. He hated getting mud stuck in his new boots. Yahoo understood why the small farmhouse was kept so isolated in an already isolated place, to keep it a secret. No one was supposed to know that the pealing white washed rickety old wood farmhouse set in the middle of a heavily wooded spot was the biggest drug distribution around. The trees had lost their leaves and crunched under Yahoo’s flashy red Dodge truck as he pulled up to the farmhouse. The mutt of a mean dog started barking before Yahoo reached the tree line.

Yahoo knew the rules, don’t get out of his vehicle until someone from inside took care of the dog, or Yahoo would be loosing some part of his body, and heard the mutt liked nuts. While waiting for someone to brave the cold weather of the early morning he checked himself in the mirror again. At nineteen he was good looking with slick black hair. He sported a wicked scar across his deep brown forehead, the scar a compliment from a father who threw him out of the trailer. Now Yahoo was making more money in one month than his old man did in a decade. Yahoo didn’t care if the money came from selling drugs, it was a living.

Yahoo looked up hearing cursing from Frank, the dealer, or as everyone calls him House, because he always wins. The dog, hearing the cursing came running over to House, and the man at the door hit the dog on the head with a baseball bat, not enough to kill the dog but enough to hurt the animal. House waved Yahoo inside. House was an unhealthy thin white man with black hair that didn’t look like it had been washed in weeks, and had an aversion to wearing shirts. He had at least five days worth of growth to his beard making him look as unhealthy as the house. Yahoo always hated going into the farmhouse, the fear of the floor someday giving out under him kept him from staying long.

“Shit you came early,” House said dropping onto a torn and taped couch in the living room and tossing the baseball bat aside. The walls were painted an off white color decades ago, and Yahoo guessed that was the last time they were washed too. The floor creaked and groaned with each step or movement the men made. The windows were dirty and drafty in wood frames that were dried out and cracked. There was a scared and dirty wood coffee table sitting before the couch, but it was crooked and rocked on uneven feet. To add confusion to the room there was a plasma screen TV in the corner, with DVD player, and every videogame platform on the market with a pile of games tossed to the side. Yahoo didn’t sit down on the only other piece of furniture in the room, a wooden chair, and stood waiting as House lit up a burned out joint from the coffee table and took a hit. House left the joint hanging in his lips while he cursed at Yahoo, “Why the fuck you have to come so fucking early?”

“It’s almost eleven in the morning,” Yahoo said with a shake of his head, “I need some new goods for the lunch crowd. That and the fact that tomorrow’s Friday, so I need to get ready for the weekend.”

“Fuck that shit,” House said scratching his crotch. Yahoo had heard it all before, and wanted to spend as little time as possible with House. It was now legal to arrest someone if a drug dog smells pot on them, and Yahoo wanted to get away from House’s joint as fast as possible. To make things go fast Yahoo dropped a wad of cash onto the coffee table. House picked it up and thumbed through it. “You’re fucking short,” House stated and then sucked deeply on his joint.

“I don’t need any heroin this time,” Yahoo stated, “no one’s buying that stuff. I still have the last batch you sold me.”

“Fuck that shit I’ve got some new shit that’ll fucking blow your fucking mind,” House stated with a huge grin on his face. He stood up and went into the kitchen, and opened the oven. The oven did work, and if the cops came down on them all House had to do was crank the gas up and the drugs would no longer exist. That excluded the methamphetamine lab in the back of the house and the pot plants growing in the basement and the crack kitchen on the second floor. House came back into the living room with the usual plastic boxes of various drugs.

Like a man putting products on display at a convention House displayed the drugs that Yahoo was going to get. There were the usual packets of cocaine, crack, LSD, methadone, methamphetamines, the small plastic vials of ecstasy, rohypnol, GHB, and of course the big blocks of marijuana wrapped in shrink plastic. That’s when House pulled out small little plastic bottles no bigger than a person’s thumb that had a clear liquid inside. House smiled with his joint still in his mouth as he picked up one of the little bottles.

“This shit is fucking awesome,” House said with a sadistic laugh.

“What is it?” Yahoo asked skeptical.

“Some fucking asshole called this shit Cupid’s Breath. I call it fucking great,” House said his smile widening. “You put one fucking drop of this shit on your tongue and say any shit to anyone and whoever hears you fucking talk will become your fucking slave for a day and a half. This fucking shit is great!”

Yahoo tried to exclude the curse words and only hear what the man was trying to say. “Hang on,” Yahoo said thinking, “You mean one drop on a person’s tongue will make them do whatever you say?”

“No you fucking shit head, listen,” House said mad that someone couldn’t understand simple language, “you take a drop of this shit.” House made motions with the closed bottle of positioning the top over his own tongue. “You put a fucking drop on your fucking tongue. Then for thirty fucking seconds any fucking asshole who hears you say any fucking shit will be your fucking slave. They will do any shit you fucking want for a full fucking day and a fucking half. After that they need to fucking hear you say some shit with another fucking drop of this shit on your tongue again or they go fucking insane.”

Yahoo looked down at the man. It was clear he used his own product, something Yahoo had resisted, and there was a chance it really screwed up the man’s mind. “Cupid’s Breath,” Yahoo said and House just nodded his head like a bobbing doll. “I don’t believe it,” Yahoo responded with skepticism.

“Fuck you!” House yelled. House couldn’t believe that someone wouldn’t believe what he was telling them. It was an insult. “You need fucking proof you asshole. TINA! Get your fucking ass down here, now!” House yelled out at the top of his lungs to the point that his joint fell to the couch. House pinched the joint out and placed it on the coffee table.

Just then Tina Whetstone came into the living room. Tina was at one time the best looking woman in Holcomb, but now she looked like hell. Her bleached blond hair was showing brown at the roots. Her face was almost plane without makeup on. She lost two teeth in her mouth and it made her whistle when she talked. She somehow kept her figure even if the only thing she consumed anymore were drugs, booze, and fast food. At that moment she walked into the living room she was also naked as the day she was born, showing a sun tattoo on her ankle and a bird around her groin.

Yahoo just looked at the woman with pitting in his eyes. She looked like she just woke up from the worst night of her life. House smiled at her and picked up the wood baseball bat. “Watch this shit,” House said to Yahoo. House tossed the baseball bat at Tina, who didn’t even make a move to catch it. “Tina, screw yourself with that fucking bat,” House commanded.

“Okay,” Tina said picking up the baseball bat and spreading her legs wide. She positioned the long wooded shaft between her legs and her red and raw pussy lips. The wood was stained with water and other substances that weren’t identifiable, but Tina didn’t even care. She moved the bat around until the width fit into her pussy. She began to twist the bat, like she was trying to get it inside her body as if it truly was a screw. She twisted and pushed, forcing the wood into her body. Sweat started to appear on her skin from the pain and effort despite how cold it was in the drafty farmhouse. She gritted her teeth with the pain that ripped into her body.

“Come on you bitch,” House yelled, “shove that fucking thing in your fucking hole. Fuck the pain!”

Yahoo couldn’t believe what he was seeing as Tina rammed the baseball bat even further into her already straining vagina. Something was tearing inside Tina as she rammed the bat into her body another inch and small rivulets of blood stared to be soaked into the wood of the bat. She gave out cries of pain beyond pleasure as her arms pulled onto the wood, forcing the fake dick deeper into her throbbing body.

“Watch this shit,” House said to Yahoo, “Tina, orgasm so fucking hard you pass out, now!”

Yahoo gasped almost as much as Tina as the command sunk into her mind. She gave out a shriek as her arms went flopping around and her pussy gripped the wooden bat like a vice. Her mouth hung open and droll spilled out. Tina’s eyes rolled back into her head as the whites only showed on her face. The woman’s entire body convulsed like she was having a seizure. Her body quaked once, twice, three times, and then mercifully she fell out cold, but that was almost as painful to watch. The baseball bat between her legs acted as a tripod when her knees locked, and the woman was suspended for a moment, drooped over, her bareback being defined by her ribs and boney spine. Then Tina toppled over, onto her side, with the baseball bat, soaked with blood, still residing in her pussy.

“That shit,” House said, “is what Cupid’s Breath can do for you.”

That night Yahoo was so very tempted. In the pockets of his coat were the drugs that he was selling, but whenever a hot babe walked by he was tempted to pull out a bottle of Cupid’s Breath and make her suck his cock. Yahoo didn’t use his drugs, but apparently this liquid didn’t affect the person who took it, just everyone around that person. Most of the usual customers just wanted their usual fix, but Yahoo tried to push Cupid’s Breath. So far there weren’t any takers. It’s said that college is a time for experimentation, but the people out and about the campus that night didn’t seem to want to experiment with Cupid’s Breath. So Yahoo just leaned against the brick wall of a restaurant, next to an alley for easy escape if the cops came, but public enough for the college students to see him and come to him.

“Um, hi,” said a timid looking freshman student. The guy looked like he was about to jump out of his skin just talking to Yahoo. The glasses and the thick winter coat, which was overkill for the weather, seemed to add that the young man was out of his element. “I was wondering,” the young man tried to find the words, “do you know where I might be able to find some stuff?”

Yahoo loved playing with the inexperienced young people, but it was cold and getting late, and Yahoo just wanted to go home. “I’ve got every drug you can think of, and some you haven’t,” Yahoo replied.

The young man looked timid and then asked in a whisper, “Do you have anything that could make a woman more receptive to my desires?”

Yahoo put the guy down as an English major. “I’ve got something that can make a woman desire you,” Yahoo said pulling out a bottle of Cupid’s Breath.

“One drop on the tongue, and anyone who years your voice in thirty seconds will do whatever you say for the next day and a half.” Behind those thick glasses the guy just blinked. “I tell you what,” Yahoo said wanting to make a sale and go home, “I’ll sell this stuff to you for twenty since you seem like you’re desperate.”

“What’s it called?” The guy asked looking at the bottle.

“Cupid’s Breath,” Yahoo replied with a wide grin. “One drop, thirty seconds, thirty-six hours of hot sex with the woman of your dreams.”

“How do I know you’re not putting me on?” The guy asked skeptical looking Yahoo up and down.

“Hell, you could buy beer and hope to get a babe drunk,” Yahoo said and then shook the small bottle a little, “or you could buy this stuff and get between a babe’s legs.”

Yahoo smiled, the guy was sold. Reaching into his back pocked the young man with the glasses pulled out a crisp new twenty dollar bill and handed it over to Yahoo. “This better be worth it,” the young man replied.

“Here,” Yahoo said knowing business when he saw it and pulled out another of the small bottles, “take this one as a promotional gift, and all I ask in return is for you to spread the word about Cupid’s Breath. Tell them Yahoo can get it for them.”

The young man didn’t even thank Yahoo, didn’t even look back, just walked off into the darkness of the cold night. Yahoo waited around for another fifteen minutes, making one sale of weed, and then decided to call it quits.

Just as he made his decision that two hundred dollars for a Thursday night was good enough someone else came up to him, a woman. She wasn’t a good looking woman, and she didn’t seem like she was in much of a mood to talk. She had on a wool stocking cap, and a coat that had seen better days. She sniffed a red nose on a pale face when he faced her.

“Cocaine,” She said simply.

Yahoo pulled out a small packet of the white stuff and dangled it before the woman. Her eyes were glued to the small plastic bag. “Fifty,” Yahoo stated.

She gave a quiet curse as she shoved her gloved hands into her pockets and started coming out with wadded and stained bills. Two ten dollar bills, a handful of five dollar bills, and a bunch of ones and Yahoo handed over the packet of cocaine. “A pleasure doing business with you,” Yahoo said with a grin shifting the money in his pocket.

That’s when Yahoo felt the shove from behind as he was slammed face first into the brick wall. “POLICE!” A man was yelling into Yahoo’s ear. Yahoo was stunned and didn’t put up much of a fight as the cop he hadn’t even seen yet gripped his wrists and hulled them behind his back. “You’re under arrest,” the cop continued to say, “for possession of controlled substances and selling controlled substances.” All Yahoo could do was curse as he looked up at the woman he had just sold the cocaine to dropped the small plastic packet into a paper evidence envelope.

2

George Minor hated doing paperwork. As supervisor of the Holcomb forensics lab, his job was to make sure everything in the lab went smoothly, by making his own life hard. It wasn’t like TV, where no one filled out paperwork, and apparently no one had to shift money around to pay for things that were needed, but weren’t in the budget. At that moment George was trying to figure out how to buy new data cards for the digital cameras, since thanks to a recent court ruling the original data cards with the original crime scene photos had to be preserved for court hearings. That meant that they could either go back to using film, or buy all new data cards for each crime scene they investigated. George hated things like that.

At thirty-eight years old George had only been in Holcomb for two years, but already he was a liked and respected member of the community. He was tall and broad shouldered like a football player, and his skin was so dark that the gray hairs at his temples almost glowed. Originally from Atlanta George came to Ohio to escape a past he didn’t want to remember, and Holcomb was a nice place to start. A small town with not much crime, and he was in charge of a laboratory full of nutcases that took care of any crime in the six surrounding counties.

The crime lab was a one story brick building that housed the coroner’s office, morgue, autopsy rooms, viewing rooms, and everything that went on with evidence storage. The crime labs took up the front of the building, the coroner’s rooms the back, and the offices that looked normal were on the side closest to the parking lot. There were only two nonscientists in the building. The secretary was one, who was barely out of her teens and hated her job and everyone associated with it. The other nonscientist was the lieutenant in charge of the crime lab, who wasn’t much older than the secretary, and he didn’t have a clue as to what to do at a crime scene, let alone what half the equipment in the lab was for, his name was Douglas Indiana Parker, or Dip.

George didn’t like to think of his employees as crazy, but they were. The coroner was Doctor Christopher Brown, who was a sexist and didn’t hide that fact. The old guy was never married, but loved women, and the body’s women had, and that was rather disturbing since he did the autopsies on numerous good looking women. The doctor hated women, and thought of them nothing more than sexual objects. It was a fact that his subordinated always fought.

Betty, her real name unpronounceable, worked for Doctor Brown. She came from Asia and decided the furthest she could get from her communist roots was in redneck country of Ohio. She was also a major babe, which his why Doctor Brown kept her around, also she was an excellent medical examiner. Her narrow eyes and jet black hair went perfectly with her perfectly proportioned body. Along with her wiry whit came a personality that constantly did battle with Doctor Brown’s opinion of women.

The other medical examiner was Jimmy Tomb, who took up the job of medical examiner simple because of his last name. Ever since Doctor Brown made Jimmy do an autopsy on his own grandmother Jimmy hated looking at dead bodies. Thirty years old, and overweight, the guy would drink, and drink often, on the job. It was at least a good thing he worked on the dead and not the living, because the man constantly made slips of the knife. So far his drinking hadn’t made any difference in his diagnosis of the people he worked on.

George had to sigh, at least Doctor Brown didn’t have to deal with the people in the forensics unit. Ellen Valachos was a woman no one wanted to cross. Mother of two she would take down a charging rhino with one hand and grab the beast’s balls with the other. Being a short, overweight black woman gave her an intense dislike of fit white males mostly. She constantly believed that it was the white man that didn’t let her finish her education in forensic pathology, and would tell anyone who would listen, and a few who wouldn’t.

Donna Foor was at least a little calmer at her job than Ellen, even if Ellen claimed Donna was the only white woman she could respect. Donna at one time in her life was a model, and still had the looks of a model after giving birth to two boys from two different husbands. A good looking woman in her mid thirties she was still looking for a stable man, and might have found it in Detective Andrew Jefferson, but no one had the heart to ask her if they were going out as friends or something more, which is to say she flirted with anyone with a Y chromosome, except for coworkers.

Cloyd Noah, or just Noah to everyone who knew him, might have appreciated the attention since he was two years away from mandatory retirement. Noah let everyone know he was ready to retire, even if he wasn’t sure what he would be doing with all that free time. Short, bald, always slouching, the man was an excellent cook. Noah couldn’t decided if he wanted to be a gourmet cook or a forensic scientist when he had to pick a career path all those years before, so he became both. Noah published three cookbooks the entire time he was a blood spatter expert. Somehow the mix of the two worked for the man, even if he got odd ideas for food while examining dimensions of blood droplets.

Randell Dahl, or just Ran, is the kind of person who is unique. Before he was even a teenager he took the test and got his GED, and then started college. Ran got degrees in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, law, and forensics. Then Ran had a mental breakdown. Some people have mental breakdowns and slowly recover their sanity, Ran never did. Ran went insane and came back bringing a piece of it with him. The best forensics expert in the state and so mentally disturbed people can’t figure out if he is joking or really believes some of what he says. George had to smile, Ran may seem like a candidate for a lobotomy but when the young man goes to court Ran acts so completely sane it always throws off the defense. George knows Ran is sane, but he just doesn’t like to act that way.

George was looking at Ran, bowing and praying to the gas chromatograph mass spectrometer (GCMS), as the machine printed out the results of the drugs taken off a guy the night before. The lab had the main examination room, where George had his windowed cramped office, and then there were numerous doors leading off down a hallway and into DNA. Down the hallway were the firearms examination room, the audio visual room, and the garage where large experiments and evidence is held. Also down the hallway is where the four scientists had their offices, where George went only when he had to.

With the GCMS finished printing out what the chemicals put into it were Ran picked up the papers from the printer and did an excellent pirouette around the lab and to George’s door. Ran was still short that added to how young he was and thin to the point that he seemed sick. His brown hair always seemed to be out of place. The one thing that George hated was Ran would only wear T-shirts, except when going to court, and then it was a suit and tie.

Ran stood at George’s door and said in a commanding voice, “After praying to the great god of the gas chromatograph mass spectrometer I was given this soon to be toilet paper with words on it.” Ran flashed the printed out pages to George just in case there was some confusion. “They say that the liquid chemicals we took off the drug dealer last night were not a new flavor of mouthwash but in fact something called Cupid’s Breath.”

It was the worst time for George to have been taking a sip of his coffee. Hearing the words ‘Cupid’s Breath’ made him gasp in surprise. This gasp made him draw the hot brown liquid into his lungs. The hacking and coughing from the liquid in his lung was accented by the pain he felt of the burning hot coffee searing the wrong tube in his throat. The coughing and gasping and hacking and painful desire to breath made the show that much more enjoyable for Ran to stand there and watch his boss.

“I think I saw a lung,” Ran said when George stopped coughing.

“Did you say Cupid’s Breath?” George asked his eyes wide in terror he hadn’t felt since hearing there was an explosion at the incinerator where his wife worked.

“I said a number of things, yellow is green without the blue, I do have soul on the bottom of my shoes, and one of the drugs we found on that guy last night is something called Cupid’s Breath,” Ran replied. “Pray tell me good sir, what is Cupid’s Breath, and does it play like Tuesday?”

“I want everyone in the offices in ten minutes,” George said picking up his phone, “and Doctor Brown and his crew too.” Ran shrugged and spun out of the doorway to leave George with his phone. George quickly punched in the number for police headquarters on the other side of the city. George dialed the extension to the chief and got him on the line. “Dave this is George down at the lab. We’ve got a problem. That dealer that was picked up last night, no the other one, that one, well he had Cupid’s Breath on him. Right, I’m telling my crew now. Andrew Jefferson was in charge of that bust last night. Yeah this is bad. I’ll talk to you later, by.” George sighed and stood up. The day was going to be a very long one.

A few minutes later George was in the doorway of the room where his people had their desks and computers, each one unique and cluttered with their own personal stuff. There was one lone computer in the back for another person to be hired, but since there wasn’t any room in the budget the desk and computer were both blank and empty, but the chair was occupied by Doctor Brown sitting down and looking annoyed.

“If you have something to tell me, you can come to me,” Doctor Brown was saying trying to act more important than he was with Jimmy and Betty on either side of him. Betty was staring at Ran, who was playing with a straightened paperclip, and Jimmy was making a supreme effort to keep his eyes open.

“We have a new drug in town, and this one is deadly,” George said evenly.

“Cupid’s Breath,” Ran said dropping the paperclip onto his toy cluttered desk.

“Yes, Cupid’s Breath is a new kind of drug that is nothing like anything anyone of us has ever seen before,” George replied.

“I’ve seen it before,” Doctor Brown stated, as an ego boost.

“Really?” George asked. “Then why don’t you tell everyone about it.” Doctor Brown was caught and didn’t like it. He just gave George the stare of death, or that’s what everyone called it. “Right, now then, Cupid’s Breath was developed about five years ago, and it is nasty. A guy by the name of Peter Long stumbled upon the drug and its devastating affect. It’s a liquid and when placed on a person’s tongue they are what the DEA calls the primary. Now this primary will have thirty seconds to speak to anyone, and I mean anyone, sex, age, race it doesn’t matter, if a person hears the primary speak in those thirty seconds they will basically become that person’s slave or what the DEA calls the secondary. The secondary will do anything they are told by the primary. We’re talking from behavior to autonomic muscular control. The secondary is the slave to the primary, for thirty-four hours.

“After thirty-four hours, give or take half an hour, the secondary starts to go through withdraw. They stop obeying the primary first and then they crave to hear someone speak to them using Cupid’s Breath, and then their mind and body go berserk. Think of a heroine addict going through six weeks of withdraw squeezed into thirty-six hours. The DEA described it like this.

The secondary will feel like their mind has been lit on fire, the pain will be intense and excruciating. Their skin will constantly feel like each and every place that could get a bee sting was getting a bee sting, over and over again, and any touch would feel like napalm. Their body would feel like it is in a vice full of spikes. Every smell would be like acid burning in their nose. Their own tongue would taste like the vilest thing from the bottom of a sewer. Every time they open their eyes even the smallest of light would feel like a red hot poker being stabbed into their skull. The secondary will start to rip at their own flesh and body, their muscles will go into spasms, and they will shriek and scream as loud as humanly possible.

This will last for about thirty-six hours.

“The Drug Enforcement Agency has had a handful of cases with Cupid’s Breath and came up with these statistics. Less than one percent of the people who go cold turkey survive, their bodies just can’t handle the stress. Only two-thirds of the people under a doctor’s care survive, and even then they’re never the same. Typically if the secondary survives they have serious psychological and emotional trauma as well as their emotions are completely off for as yet years possibly the rest of their lives. The DEA was a little unclear about that last point.”

Betty spoke up and asked, “What is the treatment a doctor can give?”

“Not much,” George sadly said. “In the hospital they will be heavily sedated, restrained, given muscle relaxants, have a tube of enriched oxygen placed down their throat, and have a mouthpiece taped shut into their mouth.

Even then they’ll jerk their body, scream, as well as their brainwaves will be erratic and most usually die from a blood vessel popping or their heart just giving out. To say this stuff is bad is an understatement.”

George looked around the room at the serious looking expressions on everyone’s faces. Noah spoke up asking, “Why haven’t we heard about Cupid’s Breath before?”

George sighed. It was a good question, and one he even asked. “The DEA, in their infinite wisdom, decided that the way to comate Cupid’s Breath is not to publicize it. If no one knew about the drug, no one would want it. There’s also the fact that Peter Long didn’t exactly advertise how he made the stuff, believing that if he was the only supplier then everyone would have to come to him, and since he was arrested and incarcerated no one has found out how to make more, that is until now apparently.”

“How do you know all this stuff and I was never told?” Doctor Brown asked from his chair trying to save face.

George didn’t like the guy, no one liked the guy, and it showed. “Well Doctor Brown last year when you decided to stay at home with your videos when the chief and I went to the DEA seminar in Columbus,” George said condescendingly. Everyone grinned, except for Doctor Brown whose face went bright red. Doctor Brown stormed out of the offices back to where he was king of the castle.

“Ran,” George said to the young man who was being uncharacteristically quiet, “this is the only thing you’re working on. Anything else I’ll hand out to rest of you, but you, Ran, are to work with Detective Andrew Jefferson to find whoever is making this Cupid’s Breath and bust them, got it?”

Ran pointed his fingers at George, and said, “You can count to twenty on me.” Which for Ran it was close enough to saying he understood his orders.

“The rest of you,” George said pointing to Noah, Donna, and Ellen, “keep your eyes and ears open. Ellen, I know that your husband asks you about what’s going on, but for right now we’re keeping Cupid’s Breath quiet.”

“A press black out,” Ellen said with a snort, “that sounds like the white man’s doing.”

“Ran,” George said to the hyper young man, “the guy they got Cupid’s Breath off of is still in lockup at the station. I want you to go to there, hook up with Detective Andrew Jefferson, and process the guy.”

“Process Drew?” Ran said with a grin and then turned his head to stare at Donna. “Should I get a reference sample of your hair?”

“I believe the exact phrase is, go to hell,” Donna replied standing up and leaving the office.

Ran stood up and grabbed his coat, “I already went nuts, now they’re telling me to go to hell. What do you people want from me!”

Noah was the first with a joke, “A day I don’t have to question if my hearing is going.”

3

The Holcomb police department is housed in what the locals call The Cube. In The Cube just about every government office is housed. From power and light to street maintenance and of course the police department is in a large six story building with equal dimensions on the height, width, and length. The windows were made of a reflective silver tint set into white limestone exterior giving The Cube a slivery white look. As the Earth turns and the sun’s angle changes bright white light from the center of our solar system is shown down upon the street and buildings of downtown Holcomb around The Cube.

Detective Andrew Jefferson, or just Drew to everyone, just happened to be the youngest detective ever in the history of Holcomb, thus he got all the crappy cases. A tall young man use to play basketball, and kept the height and build. He could run fast, and always could get information out of people. Fascinated with police work since a child he started to work towards becoming a cop while he was still in high school. Of course he learned the hard way how the books portray cops, and real life, are completely different.

“The damn asshole wouldn’t even tell me his name,” Drew said looking at Yahoo through the one-way mirror of the interrogation room. Yahoo was sitting back in his chair, arms crossed in front of him, and his boots propped up on the metal table bolted to the floor in the middle of the room.

Ran nodded his head looking at Yahoo and then asked, “May I try something?”

“Go ahead,” Drew replied taking a large step back. He worked with Ran enough times to know that what you might expect from him and what happens are usually two totally different things.

Dramatically Ran raised his finger to the heavens and called out in a booming voice, “I CALL UPON THE POWER OF GOD, MAKE THIS MAN SPEAK!” Then Ran pointed at Yahoo, who sat in the interrogation room, unfazed. “Damn, that didn’t work,” Ran said sounding disappointed, “I guess I’ll have to try using forensics.”

“Yeah why don’t you try that,” Drew said resisting a laugh at the forensic expert’s attitude.

Ran picked up his tackle box of a forensics kit and walked into the interrogation room. Yahoo looked up in defiance at Ran’s smiling face. “I’m not saying anything,” Yahoo spat at Ran.

“That good, since I haven’t asked any questions yet,” Ran stated putting his kit on the table. “If you just started talking and telling me everything I wanted to know I would believe you were crazy.”

Drew came into the room too and stated, “I also don’t have any questions for you to answer.” This got Yahoo to look at the tall detective. “You see, if I ask you no questions you don’t talk, and then you can’t cut a deal.” Ran pulled out a tape lift, consisting of transparent tape and a black construction paper background, with a white label on the top to mark the case number and other information. “My coworker here,” Drew nodded at Ran, “will tell me everything I need to know and you are going to prison for a long time. Just to keep you out of this city as long as possible I want you to keep your mouth shut.” Ran pressed the tape lift to the bottom of Yahoo’s left boot treads, and ripped the tape away, taking trace.

“What are you doing?” Yahoo more yelled than asked Ran. Yahoo slammed his feet down on the floor so Ran couldn’t tape lift his right boot treads.

“I’m wondering how they ever came up with the marshmallow,” Ran replied. He eyed the tape lift and said, “I’m also wondering where you’ve been so we can find where you got the drugs in the first place.”

“Don’t answer that,” Drew said holding up a finger at Yahoo. “We don’t want you to tell us where you’ve been.”

“Why the hell don’t you want me to tell you where I’ve been?” Yahoo asked confused.

“If you don’t tell us where you’ve been,” Drew said with a smile, “then I can put you down as uncooperative and that’s at least another five to ten years added to your sentence.”

“What sentence,” Yahoo asked confused.

“Well you did sell cocaine, to my sister no less you bastard and we found more than enough drugs on you to show you’re selling,” Drew smiled when he said the words. “So you’re going to a nice place where I’ve heard they use toothpaste as lubricant.”

Yahoo cursed and Ran replied, “I’m going to need a sample of that too. Do you use your own drugs?”

“I don’t use my own stuff, I just sell it,” Yahoo said and looked at Drew. “What will I get if I tell you where I got the drugs?”

“Shut up,” Drew said waving his hands. “You are not cooperating. You are not going to get time off for helping us find your source.”

“His name is Frank, but everyone calls him House, he lives just past city limits on route 35,” Yahoo cried out.

Ran snapped on a glove and smiled at Yahoo. “Okay drop your pants, bend over, and try not to clench,” Ran had a sadistic smile when he said it.

“Jesus Christ,” Yahoo yelled when he saw Ran approach him. “Meth in back of the white farmhouse, pot plants in the basement, and a crack lab on the second floor. Get that glove away from me!”

“What about Cupid’s Breath?” Ran asked and when Yahoo hesitated Ran raised his index finger. Ran looked at his finger like it surprised him that it was raised. Ran shook his head and lowered his index finger and raised his middle finger, that’s when Ran smiled and nodded his head.

“I don’t know where he got it,” Yahoo said not taking his eyes off Ran’s gloved hand. “I know it wasn’t there last week.”

“If you’re lying to me I’ll have Ran use his whole fist,” Drew threatened.

“Damn it man I’m telling the truth,” Yahoo cried out his tears almost visible.

Drew put his head out of the room and then his arm. When he pulled back Drew held a sheet of paper and a pen. “Write it all down,” Drew said and tossed the paper and pen at Yahoo. Like a man possessed Yahoo started to write out everything.

An hour later Drew and Ran were meeting Sheriff Butcher on the road leading to the white farmhouse, and the three men was having a discussion. “Randell are you sure you want to do this?” Sheriff Butcher was asking. A tall man with salt and pepper hair he was what most people would think of as a small town sheriff, broad, well fed, and strong as an ox.

“Hey,” Ran said with a slight burp, “if either of you two guys could pass as a strung out junkie be my guest.” Drew and Sheriff Butcher looked at each other and shrugged.

“Give me your gun,” Sheriff Butcher said.

“Not my gun!” Ran yelled pulling the heavy metal weapon from his side holster. “This is my baby, my only friend in life. Besides, I can’t believe they actually let me have one.”

“You’re not the only person who things that,” Sheriff Butcher said taking the young man’s weapon. “I just don’t want this guy to use Cupid’s Breath on you and make you all suicidal.”

“I’m as suicidal as the next guy who has a cocked gun pointed under his chin,” Ran stated with hand motions.

Drew looked at his phone to make sure the recording feature was working, “Okay we’ll be able to hear everything that’s said, and we’re recording this, so good luck. If you’re in trouble the phrase is ‘normal completely normal’ which try not to say something like that before you have some info on Cupid’s Breath.”

“I am on my way,” Ran said and got into his car and drove down the dirt and gravel driveway to the white farmhouse. The mutt of a dog came out to greet Ran, who got out of his car to greet the dog. “Aren’t you a cute puppy?” Ran said clapping his hands close to the ground as the dog came barreling at him. Ran sidestepped the dog, which went flying past him. The mutt skidded to a stop and bounced back towards Ran, who pulled a hotdog out of his coat pocket, and tossed it at the feet of the mutt. The ugly dog sniffed the wiener and then picked it up with its teeth, and downed it in one bite. Docilely it came over to Ran, who started to rub and pat the dog. “Oh you love this,” Ran said rubbing the dog, which flopped over onto its back and Ran rubbed the female dog’s belly.

“What the fuck are you doing to my fucking dog?” House yelled from his front porch. He looked about the same as when Yahoo visited him, but now he was wearing pants, but still didn’t have a shirt on.

“I’ll have you know I’m not fucking her,” Ran replied and came up to the dealer. “I was told that if I wanted a lot of stuff to come here.”

“Yeah,” House said skeptically, “who told you that?”

“Some gentleman by the name of Yahoo,” Ran said making the last word into a howl that the dog joined in on. “I had to pay him just to find out where you are just so I can pay you. I believe we can all agree that sounds redundant.”

“Shit, it’s too fucking early for this shit,” House stated going into the house.

“It’s eleven in the morning,” Ran replied walking to the dirty dingy house.

“What the fuck do you want?” House asked dropping onto the couch.

“I’m thinking cocaine,” Ran said moving his hands as he spoke. “I need something to get a lot of women blasted enough to take off their cloths, so I’m thinking stimulant, and caffeine isn’t going to cut it.”

House thought it was a joke, about cutting it, so he laughed. “You really want some shit that’ll make bitches fucking rip their fucking cloths off? I’ve got some fucking shit for you,” House said standing up and going into the kitchen. He opened the oven, and came back into the living room with his boxes of drugs. He pulled out one of the small bottles of Cupid’s Breath and showed it to Ran.

“Those are the little bottles that the concentrated breath freshener comes in,” Ran said pointing at them. Thinking for a moment Ran raised his hand to his mouth, breathed into his hand, and then smelled his extruded air. “Okay I can take a hint, as long as it’s not mint. I hate mint.”

“This shit is Cupid’s Breath,” House said with a smile.

Ran just looked at him and then asked, “Is it mint?”

“Fuck you man, this shit is great,” House said with a smile, “one drop on the fucking tongue, talk to some fucking bitch in thirty seconds, and for thirty-six fucking hours they’re your fucking slave. Your fucking bitches will do whatever the fuck you say.”

“Seriously,” Ran said like he was uncertain.

“Fuck yeah,” House grinned.

“How much?” Ran asked.

“Twenty each,” House replied.

“Let’s see, there’s five or six drops in each one of those bottles,” Ran said doing the math in his head, “thirty seconds time. Um, how many bottles do you have?”

“Uh,” House wasn’t that quick with math, “the fucking guy gave me forty, I used one, and Yahoo bought fucking six so that leaves . . . uh, shit?”

“Thirty-three,” Ran supplied, “and the women are my slaves for thirty-six hours?”

“Hell yeah,” House said.

“And do they remember being my slaves?” Ran asked an obvious question.

“Fuck I don’t know, I’ve never let my fucking bitch get that far,” House said with a smile.

“Then I’ll need more to keep them my slaves,” Ran said and pointed at House, “can you get more?”

“Shit, I don’t fucking know,” House said rubbing his head. House pulled a cordless phone out from behind the couch and punched in a number. “Andy Morton please,” House said for once not swearing and even being polite. “Andy it’s me, look you got any more of that fucking shit Cupid’s Breath? Fuck yeah. I’ve got a fucking guy right here who wants more of the shit.” House lowered the phone to his neck and asked Ran, “How much of the shit do you want?”

“I only have a thousand dollars so seventeen more bottles,” Ran replied doing some quick math in his head.

“How much of that fucking shit you got?” House asked Andy Morton. “Shit, just bring as much fucking shit as you’ve got. Yes now!” House pressed the button on phone, angry. “Fucking asshole’s only got ten more, the fucking looser.”

Ran looked over at the plasma TV and said, “That’s a nice TV.”

“Fuck yeah,” House said getting up off the couch. “I love this fucking thing. Ever fucking thing is clear as a bell. I recorded my bitch the other night doing every fucking thing I told her. She was fucking loving it, because I fucking told her to. I’m thinking of putting that shit on DVD and selling the fucking movies all over this fucking country. I’m thinking of setting up some fucking whores to do some shit to anyone who fucking pays. I’m tired of this fucking shit of dealing.”

“I think I can help you out with that,” Ran said and then shoved House down to the floor knocking the wind out of him. “You’re under arrest!” Ran yelled grabbing House’s right arm and yanking it behind his back before grabbing the other arm. From his pocket Ran pulled out a set of handcuffs that Sheriff Butcher loaned him, and snapped them around House’s wrists.

House started swearing up a storm and then yelled out, “TINA! Wake the fuck up and get your ass down here!”

Ran wasn’t really paying attention as he pulled out his cellular phone. “Hey Drew I got him, and there’s someone by the name of Andy Morton coming with more,” Ran said hearing the house creek and groan as someone upstairs started moving around. “This guy isn’t going anywhere,” Ran replied.

Just then Tina Whetstone came down the stairs and saw House handcuffed on the floor, and Ran standing over him. She was naked and looked like hell. Her hair was a mess, her face had developing bruises, and there were already bruises up and down her pale arms. She looked from Ran to House with a questioning look. House yelled out, “Tina, kill this fucker!”

“Oh shit,” Ran said seeing a murderous rage erupt into Tina’s eyes, “normal completely normal!” Ran tossed the phone aside as Tina threw herself at him, her fingernails like claws going for Ran’s eyes. She shrieked like a wild woman as she lunged at Ran. Ran was about to try and grab her wrists, but thought better of it, and just ducked out of the way as the naked woman went flying for where he had been.

The wooden baseball bat, that Tina had shoved up into her pussy just the day before was next to the door, and Tina grabbed it. She started swinging the bat back and forth in wide arcs at level with Ran’s head. House was on the floor yelling, “Yeah kill the mother fucker!” Tina’s blond hair was getting in her eyes, and she couldn’t see. For once Ran wished that he was the kind of forensics expert that carried a gun.

Just then the dry wood that was the front door splintered open and Drew along with half a dozen sheriff’s deputies were there with their handguns drawn. They watched as Tina again took a swing at Ran, but he ducked out of the way before the wood could connect with his head. “Taser!” Ran yelled ducking from another swing of the bat.

Someone in the back of the crowd raised their taser gun and shot the electrified barbs at Tina’s naked flesh. The electricity arched into her body, with no visible sign other than her jerking from the energy making her muscles convulses. She still held onto the bat, and when the charge was gone from the taser she weakly tried to swing the wooden bat again at Ran’s head. Another taser was shot off and a second set of wires hung from Tina’s flesh as she shook again from the shocks. Mercifully she collapsed onto the floor.

Back at the station Ran was the hero of the day. Everyone was congratulating him on his first arrest. As a forensic scientist he wasn’t the one who arrested the suspects, only told the police who the suspects were. Now, he was being slapped on the back and his hand was constantly being pumped. Andy Morton was caught as he drove down the street to the white farmhouse, and since he had Cupid’s Breath on him, was promptly arrested. Andy started sing as soon as he saw the cops pointing guns at him. He was one of the people who use to work with Peter Long, the inventor of Cupid’s Breath, and moved to Holcomb, where his sister lived, to escape being arrested with the last batch of the drug ever made. Most of the drug was buried in his sister’s back yard, except for a small batch that he sold to House. With everything possessed at the house, Yahoo and Morton singing, Frank B. Carmon a.k.a. House, was going to prison for at least three decades.

“We still have a problem,” Drew said to Ran.

“I know my breath stinks, I can take a hint,” Ran replied.

Drew ignored this, “We’re still missing two bottles of Cupid’s Breath. All we have is a vague description of the guy, white, brown hair, five feet six inches tall, glasses, and in his late teens or early twenties. That’s at least a thousand people on campus right there, and who’s to say he was a college student?”

“There’s always the online directory of students,” Ran suggested, “or we can put this in God’s hands that He will deliver upon us this evil miscreant. If God does not bring us this heinous individual then we should be content with what God wants and not question Him.”

Drew looked at Ran for a moment and then said, “You are going to hell.”

“Absolutely, I’ll see you there,” Ran replied.

4

Holcomb University was sprawled out on top of one of the little hills. There were dorms to the north, the arts to the east, the sciences to the west, and the sports to the south. It was in Green dorm that Jason Simpson was looking at the small bottles of Cupid’s Breath. He adjusted the glasses on his face as he looked at one of the bottles closer. They were reused bottles of breath freshener, and Jason wasn’t sure if what was inside wasn’t just water. Jason was like most nineteen-year-old men, horny as hell. He wanted a woman naked before him with a pussy open for his hard dick. Of course he also had a number of things going against him. First off he was trying to become a research scientist in the field of chemistry, so the few women in his classes were either not interested in dating, or were already with someone they’d never leave. Second off, Jason wasn’t the best looking man in the world, with the thick glasses, short thin body, and a face that would break out into acne at the drop of a hat. There was also the fact that he was very smart; smart enough to be taking senior level classes after starting college the year before, but whoever said that brains were beautiful was an asshole in Jason’s opinion. What Jason needed was an edge on the women, and if the Cupid’s breath even worked a quarter as well as the claim, then he was doing better than he ever was before.

Jason grabbed his books and headed for the library, it was early afternoon, and he wanted to get some work done before his two afternoon classes. The library was the best place to work, it was quiet, and it also had desks that let people work in relative privacy. Jason shrugged off his jacket and slung it over the back of the chair at a desk on the forth floor of the library. He was next to one of the windows, looking down on the rest of the campus. Jason couldn’t stop thinking about the Cupid’s Breath in his pocket. Dreams of being able to just talk to a woman and making her do whatever he wanted sent a shiver down his body, centered at his groin. Jason looked down on some of the students and being able to pick out the females quickly, thinking he could have all of them, if he wanted, if the Cupid’s Breath really worked.

Just as Jason sat down at the desk a door opened. From the stairwell came the one woman that Jason begged a higher power the Cupid’s Breath would work on, Abigail Jones. She was in fact the hottest woman Jason had ever seen in real life. She stood well over six feet tall, and adds to that Jason had never seen her wearing less than three inch heels. Her hair was the color of a penny and bounced around her shoulders like a living extension of her body. Even if the temperature outside was below freezing she still wore a skirt or dress, to show off her amazing legs. Jason stared, waiting for it, and then Abigail opened her jacket and released her amazing breasts, even if they were only B cups, they fit her body perfectly. Three of Jason’s wet dreams resulted from those breasts. Abigail swept down into the chair and in one fluid motion opened the book she had under her arm and started to read at the desk just in front of Jason’s.

Jason couldn’t concentrate. He needed to find out, one way or the other. Did the Cupid’s Breath work, or was it just sugar water? Jason looked at his watch, thirty seconds, the man told him, and Jason wasn’t about to make the mistake of believing him. Jason got ready to move, he wanted to talk to Abigail in less than twenty seconds. Jason dragged up his coat pocket, trying to keep quiet as not to disturb Abigail and she might run off. He fished out one of the bottles and slowly and carefully took off the plastic top. Jason got ready to move as he positioned the tip of the bottle over his tongue. He gently squeezed the bottle until he felt something wet and cool fall upon his tongue. With one motion he screwed the cap back on quickly, stood up already at an angle towards Abigail, and tripped over a leg of the desk.

Jason fell hard on the carpeted floor, his head landing right at Abigail’s chair. A startled Abigail almost dropped her book and looked down at Jason, who was turning around to look up, and see how much damage was done both to his ego, and to his chances of even talking to Abigail. “Are you okay?” Abigail asked looking down at him with concern on her oval face.

“Yeah I’m fine,” Jason said, not realizing the impact those words would have.

Abigail’s face went from lined with concerned to glowing with joy and happiness. Her eyes twinkled with delight and a desire which filled her entire being. “You’re fine,” Abigail said in a dreamy voice like she didn’t even realize she said it. “That’s good, you’re fine. I mean, that, it’s good that nothing was hurt.” Abigail wasn’t sure what was making her feel the way she was. For some reason that man, the guy she enjoyed teasing at the library, was suddenly the most important, anything, in her life. It was then that this reason for her even breathing, didn’t even know her name. “Hi I’m Abigail Jones,” She said as Jason sat up from the ground.

“Jason Simpson,” he said getting to his feet. Abigail couldn’t take her eyes off him. She wouldn’t take her eyes off him. For the past school year she had been teasing him with her body, ever Monday, Wednesday, and Friday she would come to the library, and there he would be. She would mover her hips, and stick out her chest, just to make him cream his pants. Now she wanted to make him cream in her pants.

“If there’s anything I can do for you,” Abigail said, and added a husky tone to her voice, “I do mean anything, please just tell me.”

“I’m just a klutz tripping over my own feet,” Jason said walking to his desk. Looking down at his desk he saw the bottle of Cupid’s Breath, and then it came flooding back to him. He looked up, and there was Abigail staring at him like he’d only seen lovers look. Did it work? Was she his slave? “Abigail,” Jason said thinking of a test real quick, “I did always wonder something about you.”

“Ask away, anything,” Abigail said with joy at even talking to Jason Simpson.

“Well,” Jason said timidly, “I’ve only seen you wear skirts and dresses, even when it’s below freezing outside. I’ve just wondered, why?”

Abigail didn’t want to lie to him, couldn’t lie to him. Just the thought of saying something untrue to Jason created a pain in Abigail that she had never felt before, and never wanted to feel again. “I like the way the wind brushes against my legs, and up my legs, and between my legs,” Abigail said and the pain vanished.

“Do you ever go without panties?” Jason asked. This was closer to a real test. It was something private, and sexual. If she answered the way Jason hoped for, then he was ready to do a real test.

“I sometimes go without panties,” Abigail answered. She felt a rush of heat to her cheeks. It felt so good to be free of any pretenses that she had to follow the rules of social edict.

“Are you wearing panties now?” Jason asked. He felt his body grow warm, and sweat break out on his face. He must have looked hideous sweaty and nervous.

He was the most beautiful man in the world to Abigail’s eyes. It wasn’t just that he was cute with the sweat on his long face and his glasses making his brown eyes even larger and clearer, but that he was showing interest in her. It made Abigail feel warm all over, a good kind of warmth. “Yes I am,” Abigail answered.

“Take them off,” Jason ordered in a stern voice.

Abigail heard the words, and they shook her mind and body. Take off her panties? Well that’s what he told her to do, and the thought of not doing as he told her brought back the pain in her chest worst than when she considered lying to him. A rush of warmth and delight filled her body as she started pulling up her dress. The library was cool, not just to keep the books at a proper temperature and humidity, but also because it was winter in Ohio. Abigail felt the cool air rush over the small hairs around her pussy as she pulled the cotton cloth away from her privates. She slipped the cloth down her legs, feeling the warmth and desire of doing what she was told. Raising her naked legs up so she could take her panties off, she knew that Jason was getting a good look at her pussy.

Jason couldn’t take his eyes off her exposed pussy. He was close to flipping out. Not only did the Cupid’s Breath work, but it worked better than he could ever hope for. He now had a woman, completely at his command.

He could tell her to do something, and she’d do it. There wouldn’t be any wondering if he was going too far. Never again would Jason question if he was good enough for a woman. He would make her think she wasn’t good enough for him. Jason watched as Abigail dropped her panties onto her desk, as if the world hadn’t seen her exposed snatch, they’d now know that it was exposed.

Jason leaned over, still sitting in the wooden chair, even if two legs were up in the air, and picked up the panties. “If you want these back,” Jason said with a mildly evil smile, “you’ll just have to come to my room when class lets out.”

Abigail felt her knees start to shake. The idea of being in the same room as Jason was erotic enough, but in his room was enough for a wetness to mix in with the heat between her legs. She would be with him, before the night was out. “Um, where do you live?” Abigail asked as reserved as possible.

“I live in Green dorm,” Jason replied, “room 319. My last class lets out at three o’clock, so if you want your panties back, or not, be there a little after three o’clock.”

“Okay,” Abigail replied with a wide grin. With desperation found only in people struggling to stay alive she pulled out a pen and quickly wrote Jason’s information.

Jason gathered up his books, he still had plenty of time before his classes, but wanted to leave Abigail, leave her longing for more. Jason was about to leave when Abigail looked up from writing down the information. He leaned in close to her ear and said, “by the way I’d love to see you wearing black, skin tight black.” This was a long term command. If for the next two hours she was still in his thrall she would show up at his room wearing something black and tight. He couldn’t wait. His cock couldn’t wait.

Jason left the library on top of the world. He could have any woman he wanted. They were his for the taking. They were his for . . . Jason stopped and thought for a moment. He had two bottles of Cupid’s breath, and each bottle maybe had five or six drops each. If what the guy told him was true, the effect only lasted a day and a half. That meant that he only had about two and a half weeks of having any woman he wanted. He needed more Cupid’s Breath, and would be damned if he was going to pay twenty bucks a bottle for it. Jason smiled. Being a genius had other advantages. Jason could just make his own Cupid’s Breath.

Before his classes started Jason tried to find information about Cupid’s Breath on the internet, with no results. There was one vague reference to Cupid’s Breath on the drug enforcement agency’s web-site, declaring it illegal. What Jason couldn’t find was the ingredients or procedure in making anything related to Cupid’s Breath. Jason did find a number of ways to make love potions that the makers of the web-sites claim work, but no one even came close to making the claims that Cupid’s Breath had. Jason felt a little defeated. He had a magical potion that no one else seemed to know anything about. At least the government knew it existed, which meant that the stuff was real.

Jason came back from the last class for the week, tired and annoyed. His professor, the one he even worked for as an assistant in the old guy’s laboratory, handed out a mound of homework. Jason still couldn’t believe that he called the assignments he got in college homework, but he still had to do it. Jason was configuring in his mind when he could work on duplicating the Cupid’s Breath when he walked onto the third floor of his dorm and turned down the wide hallway to where his room was, and then saw and remembered Abigail. Jason felt like kicking himself for forgetting about her. There she was, standing next to his door. Jason’s cock flipped up in his pants instantly. Her copper hair was pulled back into a pony tail with a black ribbon. She had on a black jacket, open, to show that the skin tight leotard showed some skin of her cleavage. It was the first time Jason had seen her in anything other than a dress. She was also wearing five inch heel black pumps. A wide smile crossed her face when she saw Jason.

“Hi,” She said as Jason pulled out his keys to unlock his door.

“Hi, yourself,” Jason replied opening his room. It was his room. He was supposed to have a roommate, but the guy had a mental breakdown his first week of his sophomore year, so Jason had the room all alone. Well almost all alone, with Abigail now with him. The ten feet by twenty feet place was picked up, mostly, with books stacked up next to the metal desk that he used for homework, and the other metal desk, which would have been used by his roommate, holding his computer. There was a thirteen inch TV in one corner.

In the other corner was a small ceramic sink with a mirror over it. Jason slept on the bottom bunk of the beds, and used the closet that wasn’t blocked by the bunk beds. Jason tossed his backpack onto the mattress on the top bunk and locked the door behind Abigail.

“Well,” Jason said turning to face the beautiful woman. “Thanks for coming.”

“It was my pleasure,” Abigail responded the only way she could.

“Here let me take your coat,” Jason offered, removing the black jacket from her slim shoulders. She thanked him, and he offered her a chair. “Abigail, I have a question for you, and I’d like you to answer truthfully, please.”

“Okay,” Abigail replied a little nervous. She still didn’t understand why it was she had a nearly uncontrollable desire to do everything Jason told her to do, but at least it felt good to obey.

Jason took a seat on his bed and faced Abigail. “Do you like me,” Jason asked searching her eyes, “even a little? I mean we’ve seen each other all the time and I was wondering if you had any feelings for me.”

Abigail opened her mouth to speak, but then paused to consider the question. When she came up with an answer she just let it come out of her mouth, “I enjoyed your attention. I knew you liked me, or liked my body, but I never found you that attractive. I also like men who assert themselves, but you never even told me your name before today. I guess I didn’t really like you, but I didn’t dislike you either.”

As soon as Abigail took a breath from saying what she felt Jason spoke. “You love me. You love me more than you’ve ever loved someone in your life.

You love me more than you ever imagined it was possible to love someone. You will never, ever, love someone ever again as much as you love me,” Jason said trying to make it as strong of a command as possible.

Emotions are strange and unpredictable, and any scientist from a chemist to a psychologist would say so. Some drugs can manipulate emotions to a degree, but nothing known can control emotions, except for Cupid’s Breath. Abigail gasp in surprise as a burning warmth of pleasure and love exploded in her chest. Her heart went from a steady pace to a rapid fire beat. She felt her body grow hot like under the noonday sun in August. Her pussy, which hadn’t reacted the entire afternoon, flowed with a sodden feeling that she’d only felt with her vibrator. She gazed upon Jason and she loved him. She didn’t even want to try and explain why she felt a passionate desire for the man. She loved Jason with her entire being. “I love you,” She said to Jason like the words were foreign even to her. When she heard herself she tried again, “Oh God I love you.” She sounded like she was about to jump him right there.

“Good,” Jason said standing up and taking the one step to her. He tilted up her chin and leaned down to give her a full kiss on the lips. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and Jason could feel the heat radiating form Abigail. He lifted her up from the chair, even if she did stand over him, and they continued to kiss. His hands slid over the black fabric covering her body, and she moved her long nimble fingers over his small frame.

Jason found the plastic zipper on the back of Abigail’s leotard and pulled it down so he could start to feel her flesh. She felt like warm silk under his fingers, and he wanted more. He wanted more of her body. He wanted more of her obedience. He wanted to slid his hard dick into her wet pussy, and if it wasn’t wet he would tell her to make it wet. Jason pealed the black body wrap off Abigail’s withering body. She pulled on the back of Jason’s T-shirt and slipped it off his head when they broke from their kiss to take a breath. Jason had a narrow boney chest with very few small dark hairs on it, but Abigail’s hands slid up and down his skin in such a sexual manner Jason believed he would climax just by her touch.

Jason pulled back from the lip lock to see the great unveiling. He pulled on the elastic black cloth of Abigail’s leotard until the gap that exposed her cleavage pulled from her flesh. She slipped her arms out of the sleeves and then Jason pulled down on the leotard. There they were the most beautiful breasts Jason had ever seen. Her nipples stood out like steel hard pink spikes from her perfectly shaped mounds jutting from her chest. Like a man unsure if something would burn him Jason timidly touched the soft warm flesh off Abigail’s breasts. He’d never touched another woman’s breasts before, and he liked it. It went from a touch to a caress to he had both of her breasts in his hands and was massaging them like they were bread dough. Jason couldn’t wait to slide his dick between them.

“Get undressed,” Jason ordered, and he slipped off his shoes and the rest of his cloths. He took off his glasses and put them on his desk.

They were both naked. Abigail had shaved her bush off for her last boyfriend, and liked not having hair down there, so she kept it shaved and smooth. She also exercised four times a week to keep her body trim and fit.

She liked her body, and knew that other people like her body. She hoped with every cell she possessed that Jason like her body.

Jason loved her body. He’d seen the pictures of porn stars on the internet, and the babes in the magazines. None of them could compare with the hot sexy goddess before him. Jason was just glad she would believe anything he told her, because he knew he had a horrible body. He was short, and had almost not muscle tone. His erect dick only stood out six inches. With four words he would make sure Abigail would think what he wanted her to think.

“You love my body,” Jason said taking the woman in his arms.

The words registered in Abigail’s mind and a wave of desire washed over her. She eagerly pressed her body against Jason’s. She felt his dick stabbing at her thighs. Then she felt him throw her onto his bed. In a heartbeat he was on top of her, and she loved it. She spread her legs as far as she could to expose her hot wet pussy. Jason didn’t have to be told.

While kissing her breasts and licking her nipples he maneuvered his hot cock to her love slit. She gasp with delight and pleasure mixed with a touch of pain as he entered her. Abigail felt his slid his man meat into her hole, and slide against her love button. She wasn’t sure if she imagined it or not, but she’d swear that Jason’s dick in her body made her see flashes of pure electrically charged sexual desire. She was about to climax simply from that.

Jason knew that he was supposed to pump into her. That’s what the video files on the internet always showed. He slid in her body, not completely out, but not as far as he could go inside her. There was a suction noise from between her legs and that turned Jason on more than seeing her naked. He felt his impending climax and only mildly tried to fight it. For once he didn’t have to stretch for the tissue box. Jason just let himself go. He would be able to do her again and again later.

“When I cum, you cum,” Jason said still sliding in her body.

Abigail didn’t respond she didn’t have a chance to. She felt his hot seed spread into her accepting body. Feeling this she forced her body to reach the peak she was almost at already. Clenching around Jason’s dick her pussy convulsed making her arch her back, and take Jason with her. Her legs tensed up and unable to control herself she felt her mouth open and lost sight when her optical orbs rolled back into her skull. The flashes exploded in her mind, and that’s when the orgasm took hold. Abigail didn’t climax often, she wasn’t really able to except for extreme use from her vibrator, but Jason, the man she loved, was able to bring her to the most intense expression of sexual love. She flopped down onto the bed, releasing Jason’s dick to be slid out, and then her arms and legs shook like paint mixers. Her arms flopped out, and her legs jerked half bent. She quivered on Jason’s bed as the orgasm made her into a shuddering love puppet.

For Jason all of this was new to him. He’d read about women having orgasms, from just moaning a little, to gushing fluid and passing out. He loved having a woman under him in the throws of ecstasy. He loved sliding his dick into her pussy. He loved just having a woman. At that moment Jason vowed that even if it took the next decade he would duplicate Cupid’s Breath, so he would never loose control again.

Abigail cooled down. The orgasmic pulses became less and less frequent. Finally there was one without another. She rolled her head over, the black ribbon that had held her hair together was gone and her coppery hair was spilled out around her head. She looked at Jason with as much love as humanly possible. Abigail loved Jason, and wanted more.

Jason slid out of the bed and stood up, naked in his room. Jason’s member was softening and he would make it hard in a moment, but first he wanted to play with Abigail. Abigail wearily sat up on the bed and with her body still sore from the screwing and resulting orgasm was slow and mildly painful. She put her arms behind her, locking the elbows so her breasts stuck out. She looked at Jason, and brushed her hair out of her face before putting her arm behind her again. She wanted to do anything he told her. She loved him so much.

Jason wanted to play. “Abigail,” Jason said and the distracted attention she had been giving him was now focused on anything he said. He sat down on the chair facing her so he could enjoy the show. “Sleep,” Jason said.

Abigail felt her mind go dark like someone covered up the light in her mind. Her muscles instantly relaxed and with no resistance her eyes closed.

She was asleep before her body fell on the bed. Jason loved it. It was power. Jason had the power over her, extreme and god like power. As she slumbered on his bed, her chest and those sensual breasts gently rising and falling, Jason still wanted to play.

“Abigail, wake up,” Jason said and her eyes fluttered open.

She acted like she’d been asleep for hours instead of only a few moments. She looked around and then at Jason, and a wide smile filled her face. Jason smiled too. “Sleep,” he commanded. Again Abigail’s eyes closed and her body slumped onto the bed. Jason’s dick was filling up again with passionate blood. His control over her was making him so horny he would be sliding his dick between her breasts very soon.

She was sleeping with a smile on her face, a peaceful and delighted smile. Jason couldn’t resist. “Abigail, wake up,” Jason commanded. Again Abigail opened her eyes and not getting up looked around and saw Jason. She sat up, using an arm to brush her hair away from her face. She wanted to gaze upon her lover.

“Abigail, sleep,” Jason said, and planned on following it up with another command, but she was already out cold. She slumped onto the bed like a person dropping a bag of sexual sand. When she fell onto the bed Abigail was oblivious to the world around her. Jason realized that he would have to plan his commands out a little in advance. Jason was getting slightly tired of this game when he said, “Abigail, wake up.” Abigail never tired of waking up to see Jason sitting there, naked, with his hardening dick. She loved hearing his voice and doing whatever he told her to do.

She loved him even more when he told her, “Abigail, when I snap my fingers you will immediately go to sleep and you will not wake up until I lick your pussy.” Abigail didn’t even have a chance to respond to her naked lover when he raised his right hand and snapped his fingers. Her mind went black, and there was nothing but a warm loving desire for Jason.

Jason watched her slump over again and he was ready to test her out. “Abigail, wake up,” Jason said and her silent slumbering form only breathed on. He cleared his throat and said again with more force and louder, “Abigail, wake up.” A strand of her copper hair moved as she breathed slowly in her sleep. Jason kneeled before her face and said in a commanding tone, “Abigail, as your master and lover I order you to wake up.” She didn’t stir. Jason lifted her arm and let it drop to the bed, limp and unresponsive.

“Abigail you love to suck my cock. Sucking my dick is just as good as getting fucked by me. You find irresistible the desire to suck my cock. You want to give me a blow job every time you see me. When I shoot my load in your mouth, you’ll also have an orgasm. Abigail, you want my cock so bad I want you to wake up right now and give me a blow job,” Jason said. Abigail slumbered on, but did smack her lips.

Jason moved onto the bed, laying next to her, and fondled her body. He touched her skin, feeling the muscle and bone underneath. He played with her breasts, licking each of her nipples. He turned her head to face him, and she gave a quiet moan of delight when he kissed her on the lips, but she didn’t stir. Jason lifted the lids of each of her eyes and sat the dark look of someone deeply sleeping. He lifted one of her legs and tickled the bottom of her foot. She stirred, but was still asleep when she kicked out. Jason let the leg go, and went for the real test. He put his fingers between her legs, and felt the warm sticky slit that was there. Jason slipped his fingers into her body, and she stirred, but remained snoozing. Jason had read about where women had their G-spot, and from earlier he had a pretty good idea where it was on Abigail.

A bundle of nerve tissue on the inside of her body was all that the G-spot was. It was sensitive and wired directly to the sexual portion of a person’s mind. A stimulation of the nerve tissue made the person believe they were having sex and thus with the proper manipulation would cause a person to climax. That’s what Jason was going for, making Abigail climax in her sleep. Jason felt around inside the muscle lined cavity, and started pressing around on the front of the love tube. According to the literature usually a woman’s G-spot was up against her pelvis, so that’s where Jason started pressing. He hit it on his third try. Jason knew he got it when Abigail’s legs and arms jerked. He pressed again, and Abigail let out a low moan of pleasure. With a sadistic smile on his face Jason began to rub that spot with his fingertips. Abigail withered with sexual delight, both moving away and forcing her body against Jason’s manipulating digits. Jason increased the pace of his fingers and felt Abigail’s body clench, ready to climax, and then without warning, after only ten seconds of rubbing her G-spot Abigail’s sleeping form climaxed.

He loved it. Jason kneeled next to Abigail’s quivering body, and enjoyed the power over her. Most women would have woken up by now, according to what he had read, but she was still sleeping as her legs and arms spasmodically jerked. Her pussy let out a small stream of fluid mixed with Jason’s seed. She rolled over onto her side, exposing her beautifully unblemished rear as the last of her convulsions gripped her body and then let go. She snoozed on oblivious to what just happened.

Jason rolled off the bed and extracted the bottles of Cupid’s Breath from his coat pocket. He needed to hide at least one of them so he would have a secret stash. It was important to him to hide what he could. He couldn’t explain it, but he needed to. Jason looked around and tried to imagine where he could hide the bottle. Under the beds was too obvious. The ceiling tiles didn’t come out easily, and would leave obvious evidence that it had been moved. He considered the light fixture, but was unsure what the heat of the bulb would do to the Cupid’s Breath. Then Jason looked at the metal desks, and their hollow legs. The feet on the legs of the metal desks were screwed on, so the desks could be leveled out if needed. The feet could also be screwed off. Jason tipped the desk he used for homework up, and unscrewed the foot on the back left leg of the desk. There was just enough room in the hollow pipe on the leg to slide in the small bottle of Cupid’s Breath. Jason screwed the foot back on the desk, and adjusted it until the desk was level. Now he felt better that there was a back up in case something happened to the bottle of Cupid’s breath he was going to test.

Jason looked over at the sleeping form of his sexually charged slave. It was time for some fun. He came over to Abigail’s sleeping body and rolled her onto her back. He pulled her terrific legs apart and moved his face to her shaved pussy. Jason blew on her sensitive flesh and Abigail gave a shudder of delight. Jason breathed in her scent, the odor of lust and release. Then, like she was some kind of ice cream cone, Jason slid his tongue the full length of Abigail’s pussy. She shuddered with delight as her eyes opened and she raised her head to look over her breasts to see Jason there between her legs.

“So,” Jason said testing her, “what do you want to do now?”

Abigail loved him so much. “I want to do whatever you want to do,” she replied with a puppy dog in love smile.

“In that case stand up,” Jason said rolling off the bed and into the desk chair to watch Abigail stand up in the middle of the small bedroom. Jason couldn’t get over her figure, and the fact it was all his. She stood there, looking at Jason, waiting to be told what she could do for her lover. Jason couldn’t decide what he wanted to do first. He picked on an old favorite. “Abigail,” Jason said and she smiled wider, “do jumping jacks until I tell you to stop.”

“Okay,” she quickly said. She jumped up spreading her legs wide. Her pussy exposed for Jason to see and her long lovely legs out and opened for him. At the same time she spread her legs she raised her arms high up over her head, and slapped them together as soon as her feet touched the floor. Abigail’s breasts bounced and knocked together in a wild chaotic pattern as Abigail jumped again. She closed her legs in the air, and she could feel the sticky remains of their previous lovemaking between them, and loved Jason all the more. At the same time she lowered her arms and smacked them against her thighs. Her breasts bounced around more in a wildly sexual chaos as her coppery hair bounced up and down in a wave around her head.

Jason loved it. She was doing naked jumping jacks in his room, all because he told her to. He had power over her now, so much power that she wouldn’t stop moving until he told her to. That was the kind of power Jason didn’t want to loose. As a supreme act of power he turned his back on his slave. Jason could hear the rhythmic slapping of her hands and the wind from her moving appendages, and it gave him a thrill that she still obeyed him even when he wasn’t watching her. Jason started to think about what kinds of tests he needed to be able to duplicate Cupid’s Breath. He put on his glasses and extracted a sheet of paper and started writing down equipment and tests he would need, baring in mind that he only had a limited supply of the substance.

Jason wrote down the last test he could think of to find out the structure and components of Cupid’s Breath, and realized it had gotten dark. The lights outside were on and Jason was glad that he had turned on his light when he entered. Then he remembered Abigail, and with a shock realized he had gotten used to the regular clapping of her hands. Jason turned around in his chair and saw Abigail smile wide when she noticed he was looking at her. She was also dripping sweat off her body onto the carpet. She continued to do her jumping jacks even thou she looked exhausted. Her eyelids were heavy and her coppery hair stuck to her sweat covered face and body.

“Okay stop,” Jason said concerned for her well being for the first time that night. Abigail let her arms drop to her side and she stopped jumping. She slumped over, still standing, breathing hard. Her thighs were bright red where she had been slapping herself, and her palms still stung from slapping them together. In Abigail’s mind her lover was just encouraging her to keep her beautiful body for him to admire, and she loved him for it.

“Wow you look exhausted,” Jason said pointing out the obvious.

“I am tired,” Abigail stated.

Jason wanted to try something. “No you’re not,” he said and Abigail looked up at him. “You’re not tired at all. You’re wide awake like you’d just had three cups of cappuccino.”

The fog that had been clouding Abigail’s mind blew away and she was focused and charged on Jason. The fatigue she had felt just moments before was gone like alcohol evaporating. She was wide awake and eager to perform for her lover.

“Lick your nipples,” Jason said. The command surprised even him. He just thought of something that he wanted to see her do. He wanted to see her do a number of things and this was just one of them.

Abigail lifted her breasts and felt a sexual charge when her long slick tongue flicked her nipple. Her pussy was on fire as well as hot from the exercising and the desire to do whatever her lover told her to do. She circled the nipples on her breasts with her tongue, making the hard flesh buds slick and shiny. Abigail flicked them with her tongue and the surge of passionate energy went directly between her legs. She cupped her breasts, kissing and licking her nipples. She suctioned onto her right breasts and tasted her own body. Abigail let go and then gripped her left nipple in her teeth and ran her tongue along the flesh.

“Okay that’s enough,” Jason said and stood up. Abigail let her breasts drop and she watched Jason stand up. She knew it was her imagination, but he seemed taller to her. He took off his glasses and gently pushed her onto the bed again. “I think it’s time I gave your breasts as much attention as you did,” Jason joked and Abigail smiled wide. She grabbed her breasts and pushed them together.

Jason’s dick was already hard, but not as hard as it had been. He straddled Abigail’s body and tried to slide his dick between her mounds of chest flesh. He couldn’t quite get his member between her mounds. What he needed was lubrication.

“Suck my dick,” Jason ordered. Abigail looked like a fish as her mouth made a hole for Jason to slide into. She’d sucked two men off in her life, but now, for the first time, she really felt like she wanted to. His hot meat filled her mouth, and she tasted his salty flesh. She slobbered all over his rod, giving it a good slick coat of saliva. Jason rocked back and forth in Abigail’s mouth, and she found that so erotic that her eyes rolled back into her head with the ecstasy she felt. Abigail was sure she could climax just by giving Jason a blowjob.

Jason pulled out with an audible pop, and saw his dick dripping with Abigail’s spit. He moved back to slide his hard hot slick dick between her breasts. She squeezed her mounds together and let out a moan when she slipped between them. Abigail knew that she was giving her lover pleasure, which made her feel pleasure, even if there was barely anything to give her erotic pleasure. Jason was loved it. He slid in and out of her breasts. He was out to where his head was between her breasts, and then in to where the tip poked through the other side. The stimulation of the warm breast flesh around his hard member was more than enough. Jason poked through the other side of Abigail’s breasts and shot his load all over her face. It wasn’t a large stream, or even a thick one, but the white sprayed all over her oval face, and she loved it. She let go of her breasts and smeared the stuff all over, giving her face an even coat.

Jason was spent. He rolled back on the bed, so he was leaning in the corner of the closet and wall. He rested his head as he recovered from the ordeal. He was done. His sex drive was out of gas for a while. Abigail looked up at him. His white seed smeared around her face, and seemed to collect around her eyes. She smiled at him like she’d never smiled at anyone before.

“I think I’m done,” Jason said with a dry throat.

“Done,” Abigail repeated and then a flash of terror filled her mind. “You’re not done with me are you?”

“No, no, oh God no,” Jason said for a moment concerned for how Abigail felt about him. “I’d never be done with you. I love you.” Jason then realized what he had just said. Did he love her? He really didn’t know much about her. “Abigail, why don’t you clean up in the sink over there and tell me a little about yourself.”

Abigail sat up and seemed to notice the sink in the corner for the first time. “Okay,” she said feeling a rush of love knowing that Jason wanted more from her than just her body. She talked while getting the water to the right temperature. “I was born in Dayton, Ohio and grew up in a small city not far from there called Huber Heights. I came to HU to get away from my parents mostly. I know they love me, but they shouldn’t make my choices for me. They wanted me to use my beauty and skill with a pencil to become an artist, like them. I would rather use my body and brains to go into business, and make big money deals.”

Abigail started washing her face with the slim bar of yellow soap that Jason had on the corner of the sink. “I’ve got this year and next before I graduate and then have to start looking for a job,” Abigail continued. “I guess it’s not much of a future, but I have a different view on things than most people do. Some people believe that to help people they should give their money to them no questions asked. I suppose that’s one way. I believe that if you really want to help people, give them a job. Let them earn money to provide for themselves and then they won’t have to ask people for money.”

“Your right Abigail,” Jason said looking at Abigail’s butt, “most people don’t see it that way.” Jason’s eyes were immediately drawn to Abigail’s breasts as she started washing them. “So what else makes you unique?”

Abigail shrugged her shoulders making her slick and glossy breasts rise and fall. “Well my favorite color is green. I love hearing any piece of music with a violin in it. I enjoy swimming, which is typically how I exercise. This may sound odd, but to relax, or just for fun, I like to play darts. Oh and that reminds me I have to break up with Jack.”

“Jack,” Jason repeated with all other thoughts slipping away. “Who’s Jack?”

“Oh, he was my boyfriend,” Abigail said drying herself with Jason’s hand towel. “The guy’s an asshole. All he ever did was drink and try and screw me. He never even asked me about myself, not like you.” Abigail turned to Jason and tossed the hand towel onto the sink. “Jason,” she said in a sexy sultry voice as she swayed her hips taking the three steps to him, “I love you.” She leaned down and gave him a full kiss on the lips.

Jason’s heart was beating like a jackhammer. He stood up and wrapped his arms around her and they kissed long and lovingly. There was something there, like an odd colored thread, but there. Jason felt something for Abigail. It was something that wasn’t just sexual passion, but very close. With a shock Jason realized what it was. “I love you too,” Jason said grasping that thread that seemed out of place. He did have feelings for her.

“So,” Abigail said standing there, naked. She looked around and asked, “What about you?”

“Me?” Jason said a little surprised. No one asked about him. He wasn’t even sure if there was anything to say. “Well I guess you could call me a genius,” Jason said grabbing his pants from where he tossed them and shrugged them on. “I skipped a number of grades in school, and graduated from high school at sixteen. My parents encouraged me to take a year off and see the world, but in fact I got a nearly fulltime job working for a chemical company. That focused my mind on chemistry as a career, so I started college last year, was able to skip a number of glasses. I got a job as a laboratory assistant, and if everything goes well I’ll graduate this spring.”

“Yeah,” Abigail said touching Jason’s body and sensually looking at him, “but what makes the real you?”

Jason swallowed hard. He’d never been close to any woman, not in the sense of a relationship, so he wasn’t use to it. There was unease about him when he was around a beautiful woman, and that didn’t go away even if she was his slave. “The real me, well I guess you could say I’m boring,” Jason admitted, and Abigail laughed. “I read books, do homework. I don’t drink. I rarely watch anything other than science programs. I don’t go out because I don’t drink and can’t associate with most people. I guess I’m boring.”

“You’re not boring,” Abigail said and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. “You just enjoy things other people wouldn’t.”

Jason just blinked and then said, “Maybe we should get dressed.”

Abigail smiled and asked, “Does that mean I can have my panties back?” Jason forgot about them. He unzipped his backpack and pulled them out, wrinkled twisted and dirty. He handed them over to Abigail. She opened the panties and looked at them, and then at Jason, and she smiled at him. “Do you want me to put them on?”

Jason swallowed, he kept forgetting that she had to do what he told her to do, but there was something there. He wanted her body, he wanted to screw her, but he also wanted her to have her own mind. There was a personality there he didn’t want to destroy, just focus on him. “Do I want you to put them on,” Jason said clarifying the question, “No. I don’t want you to put them on.”

“Then I won’t,” Abigail said tossing them over her shoulder, like she didn’t care. She slipped on her leotard while Jason pulled on his cloths. Jason was dressed when Abigail asked for a little help zipping up the back of her black body suit. There was something suggestive about that. Being a gentleman he didn’t even know he was Jason walked Abigail out of the dorm.

“I live over there in Yellow dorm room 238,” Abigail said pointing across the way to another brick building.

“I’ll walk you over,” Jason offered.

“That’s sweet,” Abigail said, “but it’s cold and you don’t have your jacket.”

“Abigail,” Jason said nervous, “how about lunch tomorrow?”

“I’d love it,” Abigail immediately responded. “When and where?”

“Well,” Jason remembered his track record with lunches, “how about this, when it gets to be lunch time just come to Hancock Hall, down into the basement, and pound on room twelve.”

“Room twelve at twelve,” Abigail repeated and smiled. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Abigail,” Jason said and it just felt right, “I love you.”

A smile and Abigail’s eyes filled almost to overflowing with tears of joy when she said with a frog in her throat, “I love you too.” A quick kiss on the lips and Abigail tore herself away from her lover.

Jason went back to his room, which smelled of sex, and sat down to do some homework. Jason got through one assignment and sat back. He could see how Abigail could enjoy a quick game of darts between assignments. It would be a good way to relax. Thoughts of Abigail and the fact she had to obey him flooded back into his mind. She only loved him because he told her to love him. When the Cupid’s Breath wore off at around midnight Saturday, she would be back to her old self, and that didn’t bode well for Jason. He glanced over at his clock. It was only eight in the evening. The night was still young, and he still had plenty of time to get to the lab and start working on duplicating Cupid’s Breath. Jason grabbed his stuff and checked to make sure he had the bottle of Cupid’s Breath in his pocket and headed for Hancock Hall.

5

Ran and Drew stood in the hospital’s emergency room. There was a somber and sour feeling around the white room with its white walls, white floors, white lights, and white drapes around the beds. The two men kept staring at Tina Whetstone. She was in the bed surrounded by monitoring equipment that didn’t seem necessary since it was clear she was in agony. Her heart monitor was constantly beeping that she was in the danger zone. Her EEG showed brainwaves that looked like a typhoon was going on in her skull. She was in a hospital dressing gown, but the way her body was twisting and distorting the printed cloth had ripped at the ties in back and now just draped over her body. Padded leather restraints kept her ankles and wrists from moving more than a few inches, and the belts were being strained so much Drew could easily see them tearing free. A white plastic tube was down her throat into her lungs and it led out the middle of a mouthpiece that was taped into Tina’s jaw, yet still she tried to scream past it.

“And this is with sedation and muscle relaxants,” Ran said as Tina jerked again on the arm restraints causing the entire bed to rattle and shake.

“I still can’t believe that she’s really asleep,” Drew answered.

“I wouldn’t believe it myself if it wasn’t for the EEG,” Doctor Otto Smith said coming up to the two men. He was a simple man, who looked remarkably normal. His hair was gray, bald in back and worn short. His glasses were thin and gold wire rimmed. There was a slight gut on him, but nothing so radical to call him fat. He just looked like a normal forty year old doctor who was over worked.

Doctor Smith looked around. There were few nurses around and even fewer patients. The hospital ER wasn’t doing much business that early in the evening. It would pick up when the bars closed down and the drunks came out. He dropped his voice when he spoke again, “I’ve been in contact with the DEA about the treatment for someone exposed to Cupid’s Breath.” He looked around again to see if anyone had heard him, no one had. “Apparently they don’t know much about what it does to someone’s mind. This gives us an invaluable chance to try out new treatments for the new cases that will be coming in.”

“To be honest doctor,” Drew said, “we don’t know how many new cases will be coming in.”

“Well I’m under the impression that this Cupid’s Breath is a secret,” Doctor Smith said, “and the better the treatment the quieter the patient will be. I don’t want to sound callous but Miss Whetstone here could possibly save some lives.”

“Smith, listen to yourself,” Ran said pointing at the man. “That pounding you hear is your heart, you have one. Don’t remove it just so you can kill this woman with your experiments. Never mind the fact that at the moment she’s in no position to consent to your suggestions, and her parents want her to live, you can’t just play with her like she’s a new toy. If we’re lucky she’ll be the only one that comes in here, and you won’t have to worry about new patients with Cupid’s Breath syndrome.”

Doctor Smith snorted his contempt and left the two men to watch the woman jerk on the bed. Drew leaned over and said, “You don’t really believe that there won’t be more people coming in here do you?”

“I can dream, of a number of things, like a coconut as the key stone for an arch that holds up a space shuttle full of plankton,” Ran stated sounding serious.

Drew didn’t bother responding to that. “Well at least she’s not trying to kill you anymore,” Drew commented.

“Yeah, that was the way we knew she was coming out of the Cupid’s Breath,” Ran offered. “Any luck on finding the guy with the glasses?”

“Not yet,” Drew stated, not taking his eyes off Tina. “We looked through every student photo ID from freshman to junior and got nothing. I’m thinking that we have the age wrong. Maybe he was younger and was just hanging around the university to scope out some hot chicks. I’m swinging by the high schools and getting yearbook pictures to see if the guy is really a senior in high school.”

Ran was about to say something when the heart monitor caught his attention.

“Oh shit,” he said and looked out to find Doctor Smith pulling closed a white curtain around another bed. Ran quickly ran over to the curtain and yelled out, “Doctor Smith we need you over at Tina’s bed, now.”

“I’m busy,” Doctor Smith commented.

“Her blood pressure is dropping,” Ran stated.

There was a pause and then Doctor Smith came of the curtained area and walked calmly over to where Tina was. He looked from her feet up to her head and then at the heart monitor. His eyes went wide and started yelling at the nurses. Ran and Drew did the only thing they could, get out of the way.

Two hours later Tina wasn’t resisting her bonds. She wasn’t doing anything at all. She was dead. Doctor Smith came up to Drew and Ran looking annoyed and irate. Sweat dotted his forehead and there were white spots from something on his glasses. He sighed looking at Drew and Ran. “I pronounced Tina Whetstone dead at one oh five this morning. The cause of death is a rupture in the Gastric aorta which was too wide and long to be repaired in time,” Doctor Smith sighed again. “Honestly, I don’t think any treatment I could dream up would have saved her life.”

“It’s not your fault,” Drew pointed out.

“No, but I don’t want to ever have to go through that again,” Doctor Smith said with a touch of anger. “It’s bad enough your patient is dying before you, but when they’re also thrashing around when you’re trying to save their life, is horrible. Promise me one thing. You’ll make sure no one ever uses this Cupid’s Breath ever again.”

“We won’t rest until we do,” Drew promised.

Out in the parking lot of the hospital Drew and Ran were walking to their respective cars. “I’m going to bed,” Ran said.

“You sleep, that surprises me,” Drew joked.

“Any and all hyperactivity I possess comes from a good four hours of rest,” Ran replied. “Who knows maybe I’ll dream up something that’ll help us find the two missing bottles of Cupid’s Breath?”

Drew smiled, knowing better. “Well I might as well get some sleep too. There’ll be time tomorrow to do the paperwork on charging Frank Carmon with the death of Tina Whetstone.”

“Death by Cupid’s Breath,” Ran tried out the phrase. “I just wonder if the guy with the two bottles of Cupid’s Breath even knows about what happens when a person’s goes through withdraw.”

6

When Jason’s eyes started to tear up from how tired he was, he knew it was time to go to sleep. The lab was quiet and dark, and full equipment. It had everything he needed to figure out what Cupid’s Breath was, and he hoped the means to duplicate it. Well past midnight Jason was more than ready to get some sleep. At least he had come closer to figuring out what Cupid’s Breath was. Apparently the smell from the drug, when mixed with human saliva was picked up by the human nose their mind was very receptive to that person’s voice. So Jason had figured out that the Cupid’s Breath wouldn’t work over the phone, and he would have to be relatively close to his subject. That didn’t help in figuring out what Cupid’s Breath was, but at least he learned how it worked, without loosing any of the precious drugs.

Jason did figure out that Cupid’s Breath was a basic solution and was poisonous in large quantities. If he used Cupid’s Breath more than six-teen times in one day there was a good chance he would have serious brain damage.

He also found that the solution could not be diluted. It was one long chain, not a mixture of different chemicals. This was going to make it hard to duplicate. The tests showed that there were ten chemicals, where eight to four chemicals of those ten that when mixed could make Cupid’s Breath. Jason was able to eliminate two of the chemicals right off since they were not clear, and would make Cupid’s Breath either green or orange. Still Jason had eight different possible chemicals, and then one hundred thirty-six different ways of mixing the chemicals in the correct proportions in the correct ways. Jason would worry about it in the morning.

Jason came into his dark room to the only light being the blinking red one on his answering machine. Jason didn’t even turn the overhead light on as he pressed the button on the machine to hear the messages while he undressed for bed.

The time of the message was two minutes past nine. “Hi Jason,” Abigail’s sultry voice slid from the speaker on the machine. There was an almost physical feeling of lust and sexuality floating through the air. “I just wanted to call and tell you I’m thinking about you, and your body, dream of me.” The machine beeped ending the message, and Jason considered saving the message and thought better of it.

The time on the message was six minutes past nine. “YOU SON OF A BITCH!” Was the start of the second message on Jason’s answering machine. “I don’t know what the fuck you did to Abbey but I swear I’m going to kill you if I even think I see you together you fucking asshole!” Jason wondered who that was, and guesses it was Jack, Abigail’s former boyfriend. Jason didn’t have to think about what happened. Abigail called Jack to break it off. Then Abigail called Jason to tell him that she loved him. Then Jack called Jason with the threat. Jason made sure that the door was locked and went to sleep.

Jason did dream about Abigail. In his dream state there was Abigail, naked, sexually prone and he was sliding into her. Then she started screaming at him, belittling him, and saying what a looser he was. Out of no where came a plump baby with wings and a bow and arrow in his arms. The baby shot Abigail with the arrow and suddenly her screaming stopped. They were screwing again.

The dream came back to Jason in the shower, and he didn’t have to be a genius to figure out what it meant. The only way to make sure that Abigail loved him was to recreate the Cupid’s Breath. Jason was back in the lab by eight in the morning. Jason was able to do some of his homework assignments while the analyses of his combinations were being tested. Deep down Jason knew that he shouldn’t feel bad that the tests came out negative, but he did feel bad. He had to use one of his precious drops of Cupid’s Breath to check his analysis, and that was more time taken away from Abigail if he couldn’t duplicate the drug.

There was a rapping and then a pounding upon the laboratory’s door. It broke Jason out of his deeps thoughts about Cupid’s Breath and the configuration. With a quick glance at the clock he smiled. Opening the door there was Abigail, fresh and bright and beautiful as ever. She had on a black knee length dress, a black blouse on unbuttoned down to show off her black bra pushing her perfect breasts up. She had her hair hanging loose around her smiling face. “Good God you’re beautiful,” Jason stupidly said.

Abigail laughed and grabbed his arm. “Food time,” she merrily sang and Jason had just enough time to grab his jacket before being pulled out of the door. The two sat down at the food court’s nicer wooden tables and talked while they ate. Abigail talked about how men were always hitting on her, and never learning about the real her, and how she didn’t like horses or ponies like other girls. Jason talked about how people always looked at him differently knowing that he was smarter than them, and how it unnerved teachers and professors who would get something wrong and Jason would point it out.

They finished lunch and walked arm in arm through the student union. Jason told Abigail about the call her had threatening his life, and she said it probably was Jack. The walked past the theater in the union and Jason glanced over at the poster advertising what was going on. That night was a string quartet performing at eight. Jason saw the violin and went straight to the booth where a board student agonized over a physics book.

“Two tickets for the concert tonight,” Jason said pulling out his wallet. The student looked up and quoted a price and Jason eagerly forked over the money. Jason came back to Abigail, who was smiling so wide Jason could swear the ends of her lips went beyond her ears.

“What?” Jason asked knowing he was being left out of the joke.

Abigail gave a small chuckle and said, “I got a ticket for the concert already. I got it for Sunday, when tickets are one-third off. But it’s nice you were thinking of me. I’ll just give my ticket to my roommate and that way she’ll be out of my room tomorrow, so we can be in my room. Am I being too vague for you?”

Jason laughed this time and said, “Not at all. I’ll pick you up around seven tonight, maybe have dinner beforehand and then be taken to another place by the sounds of strings.”

Abigail leaned down and gave Jason a kiss on the lips, and the kiss became more involved. They were holding each other close, closer, and to the point the only thing getting in the way were their cloths.

“Get a room or let me get my video camera,” a student called out.

Abigail and Jason broke off, both embarrassed and blushing. They both gave a quick peck, and parted ways.

7

The sky was clear and the air cool yet still. The field of previously frozen grass was the perfect platform to launch some rockets. Sleek and slim with pointed nose cones and three tail fins for stability. The rockets were weapons of destruction, if they weren’t made of plastic and only four inches high. When Christmas presents are given, they have to be used. Ran was the launch commander that day to relax a little with his coworkers and their kids. Donna’s two boys were launching the rockets to see which would go further. Ellen had her two kids out because her boy wanted to see how high his super rocket with three stages could shoot his GI Joe action figure. Ellen’s daughter was content to ride her small bicycle around since that summer she had just gotten her training wheels off.

“So it’s a bust, a complete and total bust, and not a shapely bust either,” Ran was saying while Donna’s boys packed the engine fusses into their rockets.

“Drew will figure something out. I have faith in him,” Donna replied.

Ran and Ellen just stared at her. “Christ woman why haven’t you two just started living together?” Ellen asked.

Donna shrugged. “I love him, but I’m not sure we’re ready to be together constantly,” Donna replied and then couldn’t resist a jab of her own. “It’s kind of like Betty and Ran.”

“Were they the ones who went up the hill to fetch a pail of water, or the two kids that were almost cooked by an old woman who couldn’t figure out the difference between a boy’s finger and a stick?” Ran asked scratching his head.

“Yes why aren’t you two together more?” Ellen asked the crazy young man.

“Well suturing our hips together was an idea I proposed but Betty said it would ruin her figure,” Ran replied. “In truth, or as much as you’ll get out of me, we enjoy spending time together, but not too much that Betty starts questioning her sanity.”

At that moment Drew started bouncing his jeep to the gravel parking lot next to the field. He got out with a red plastic cooler and started hulling it out to where the crowd was. The kids perked up and ran over to him, mostly for the fact that in the cooler were soda pops and sandwiches. Drew dragged the cooler, with Ellen’s little girl riding on top of it, out to where the parents and Ran stood.

“Hi,” Drew said giving Donna a kiss on the cheek. “I haven’t missed the launches yet have I?”

“We were waiting for the lunches before the launches,” Ran replied and then said, “wow that sounded stupid even in my ears.”

The kids dug into the ice and the plastic wrapped subs and sandwiches while the adults stood back and hoped not to get in their way. Those kids could be ferocious when someone is in between their mouth and a soda pop. Drew stepped back and asked Ran, “So any ideas on how to find out who has the Cupid’s Breath?”

“Other than putting out flyers offering to pay with money and lots of it, no,” Ran replied.

“Why not just follow the women?” Ellen offered. “A horny white guy will take all the sexy babes first, and as we all know white men go though women like water through fishing net, check the hospitals and see who the women have been in contact with.”

“I think the point is to get to the user before the victims are admitted to the hospital,” Donna leaned over to say.

“We were hoping to stop this guy before there were even victims,” Drew replied and snatched a second sandwich out of Donna’s oldest boy’s hand. “One sub sandwich each, that was what we agreed on,” Drew told him.

“Mom,” he cried out.

Donna just crossed her arms and looked at her son. “One each, you knew that when you put your order in, besides we have left over lasagna at home, your favorite,” Donna replied.

“Yeah left over,” he replied stomping off.

“Were we ever like that as children?” Drew wondered out loud.

“You were,” Ran said.

“Yeah, Ran is still a child,” Ellen joked.

“Back to brain storming,” Ran wanted to change the subject, “if anyone has any other ideas besides flyers being put up around campus I’d love to hear it. I’d also love to hear a sexy woman calling out my name while wearing only pantyhose.”

“You or the woman wearing pantyhose,” Donna asked.

“I’m not going to dignify that with a response like the one I’m making right now,” Ran replied smacking his ass with an open palm.

“Just make sure that you specify that you’re looking for something other than the makeup Cupid’s Breath,” Donna offered.

Ran and Drew looked at each other and they both shrugged. “Cupid’s Breath is also makeup?”

“Dumb white people,” Ellen murmured.