The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Curse of Ridgeway House Ch 3

By Astropirate

For the next week Paul and Shirley’s sex life really took off. The kinky games they got up do would become wild and daring. Shirley in particular never hesitated to do a striptease for her husband before they indulged their fantasies. Each night she would dress in a different costume, sometimes making them up or renting. One night a nurse or another night a super heroine, a Police woman or just her office attire, complete with sexy underwear. One thing they did notice though was that when they were both at work or simply away from the house the desires just vanished. Indeed, the following morning after that wonderful night Paul Redmond sat in his office and reflected on what had occurred. He could not believe what they had gotten up to. His wife had given him oral sex for the first time ever. She had given it unreservedly and expertly and it was as if she had always being doing it. He wasn’t complaining but he was uneasy. He decided that night to ask his wife just what had gotten in to her.

Shirley also reflected in the dentist’s office where she worked as a receptionist. The more she thought it the more revolted she felt, especially about the fact she had given her husband oral sex, something she had never done before. It made her lick her lips in disgust.

“Uuugh,” sighed Shirley and winced as if she had swallowed something unpalatable.

“Is anything the matter?” came a voice.

Shirley looked up to see Caroline Meehan, one of the partners of the practice who had been replacing a file.

“Just something I ate,” responded Shirley untruthfully as her cheeks blushed. She was determined to speak to Paul and try to get to the bottom of this.

In the meantime and unknown to Paul and Shirley their offspring were going through a crisis of their own. In college David couldn’t think of anything but what had occurred between him and his sister. It made him feel guilty and depressed. He knew he had to speak to someone. Dad was out of the question. He’d just explode and yell. With a sigh of resignation David decided that the better option was to speak to his mum. She would probably be rightly shocked but much cooler and understanding.

That evening David and Alex arrived home from college. After depositing their gear in their respective rooms David and Alex decided to act not realising they were both on the same mission. In the hallway of the bedrooms David saw Alex as she made her way to their parents’ bedroom.

“Mum, can I talk to you?” she asked as she gently tapped at the door.

“Of course, sweetheart, come on in,” came the response from Shirley who had also just arrived home from work also and was changing. She had just slipped off her skirt as her daughter entered the room. This was nothing new of course. After all, they frequently assisted each other in the boutiques in town.

“What’s on your mind, sweetheart?” asked Shirley with an encouraging smile as she folded her skirt and hung it up. “It’s a boy, isn’t it?” she asked enthusiastically.

Alex blushed. “Well, yes. But…” The young woman froze.

“What is it, honey? What’s the matter?” asked Shirley anxiously.

There was no answer from Alex. Instead mother and daughter heard strange haunting laughter. Shirley in particular felt initially terrified but this gave way to an uncontrollable urge for sex.

“Ooh,” sighed the mother of two as she squeezed her breasts through her blouse. She quickly discarded the garment and her black lacy bra followed, exposing her wonderful breasts. The cool air hardened her nipples and again Shirley fondled her breasts and at the same time licked her lips with lust.

“Come to me, Victoria. Come to me,” came from Shirley’s lips but it wasn’t her voice.

Alex had also been overwhelmed by passionate desires and was soon naked and approaching her taller mother.

“I love you, Mother,” said Alex, although, just like Shirley, it wasn’t her voice. Stretching upwards, Alex planted a passionate kiss on her mother’s moist lips before gently pushing her on to the bed.

Alex mounted her mother and resumed her passionate kissing. She paused for a moment as she caressed Shirley’s breasts first with her hand and then with her own medium breasts. This sent and exhilarating feeling of excitement through her entire body.

“Oh yes, oh yes. Please, don’t stop,” begged Shirley in a low desperate voice as her daughter continued to please her.

“Oh, my God,” sighed Shirley as she felt Alex’s lips engulf her left nipple and the young woman began to lick and suck. It was a similar story as Alex switched to the right.

As Alex made her way down her mother’s flat waist, licking, kissing and sucking as she went, Shirley moaned deeply with corresponding pleasure. When she felt that her love box was about to be invaded by her daughter’s tongue Shirley moved swiftly to prevent it. Instead she pulled Alex towards her and turning her onto her back she gently mounted her daughter and proceeded to work on her body in a similar manner resulting in corresponding pleasure for Alex. The only exception was that Shirley halted before arriving at Alex pussy. After forming a sixty-nine position with her daughter Shirley’s tongue gently probed Alex’s pussy. Driving through the lips she began to lash her daughter’s clit and despite the fact she had never done this with Alex or any other woman before her actions were very expert. For Alex too it was a new experience. She had always considered herself “straight”. The thought of being with another woman, let alone her mother, was gross and yet here she was plundering her mother’s vagina with her tongue in a very satisfying manner for both of them. Soon they reached orgasm almost simultaneously. It was wonderfully huge and left them breathless and exhausted.

“Honey, I’m home,” shouted Paul Redmond from downstairs after hanging up his coat.

Just as Paul called to his wife there was a noise that sounded like wind and then nothing. Mother and daughter came out of their strange reverie.

“What the hell? What are we doing here?” asked a shocked Alex when she realised that she and her mother were naked on the bed.

“Never mind that, Alex, get your clothes and get out of here before your father sees us,” answered Shirley who grabbed her robe and hurried for the shower.

“Honey?” called Paul Redmond as he became to climb the stairs.

“I’m in the shower, Paul. Sorry but I was late home,” shouted Shirley from inside the shower. “I’ll start dinner as soon as I’m finished,” concluded the confused wife.

“Ok, dear. I have some work to do in the den,” responded Paul and the unsuspecting husband made his way to the den.

Shirley gave a huge sigh of relief but at the same time wondered just what exactly had happened between her and Alex.

David opened the door to his room slightly when he heard footsteps running along to corridor. He caught sight of a naked Alex dashing to her room vainly trying to cover herself up with her clothes as she did so. He smiled as he observed her. Just then there was a change in David. A strange noise sounded in his room and he became aroused again. This time he boldly moved down the corridor towards the shower. Putting his hand to the door he found it unlocked. When he entered he observed the image of his beautiful and very naked mother through the glass panel. He stripped rapidly and pushing the glass panel open he joined his mother in the shower.

“David, what…” Shirley was prevented from further protest because just at that moment there was a strange ghostly sound and the shocked and horrified mother gave way to a sexually aroused woman.

“Make love to me, John. Make love to me,” came a strange voice from Shirley’s lips.

“I have been looking forward to this moment, Mother,” was David’s response although like Shirley it was not David’s voice but the voice of another young man. David stood behind his mother and placing

his warm hands on her ample breasts, he began to squeeze them gently as jets of steamy water sprayed about them.

Shirley sighed deeply when she felt her son’s lips as he kissed her bare shoulder. She became totally submissive to his actions.

David turned his mother to face him before kissing her moist lips and proceeding to work down her body.

Shirley’s breasts got pleasured first as David’s lips engulfed one of her nipples and began to suck and lick.

“Oooh,” sighed the mother of two as her son’s tongue licked her left breast with an ever decreasing circular movement that ended when her nipple was once again licked and sucked.

Shirley’s pleasure was doubled as David moved to her right breast in a similar movement that also ended in his sucking and licking his mother’s right nipple.

Again Shirley sighed deeply as David’s lips moved down her flat waist, kissing, licking and sucking as he went. She became almost ecstatic from the wonderful feel of her son’s tongue as it slowly penetrated her pussy lips and onto her clit which was enthusiastically lashed by the organ only long enough for Shirley’s love juices to slowly gather.

As David withdrew his tongue Shirley felt compelled to kneel in front of her son and taking his cock she placed it in her mouth and began to suck it much to David’s delight. Sensing his organ was hard enough the young man pushed his mother away. He helped her to stand up and lifting her up he drove his cock deep inside Shirley’s pussy and began to pound her mercilessly. At the same time Shirley wrapped her legs around David and submitted to this wonderful feeling of pleasure.

In a moment mother and son settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm that resulted in a wonderful orgasm.

Without a word David left the shower and Shirley, who came out of her trance like state was left wondering just what had occurred.

At the same time David had walked into the shower his sister Alex felt an urge to walk down to the room where her father was working.

Paul Redmond was so engrossed in his work that he did not notice his daughter entering the room.

“Father?” A strange voice sounded.

A startled Paul Redmond looked up to see his daughter smiling at him.

“Alex, what is it, sweetheart?” he asked quizzically.

“Father?” repeated Alex and it was only then Paul realised where the strange voice had come from.

He was about to reply but was prevented from doing so as he suddenly felt very aroused.

“Make love to me, Father,” begged Alex as she squeezed her breasts through her blouse.

Paul stood up and faced Alex. A strange feeling of lust overwhelmed them both and they stripped each other naked before Paul pushed his daughter onto the couch and after mounting, proceeded to ravish her body.

“Oh my God,” cried Alex repeatedly as she felt her father’s cock pounding her. It was only after they orgasmed that father and daughter came out of their reverie and realised what they had done.

“Oh my God!” cried Alex when she saw she and her father were naked. “What the hell is going on?” she yelled as she hurriedly got dressed and rushed to her room. A disgusted Paul also got dressed and it was only after some time that he reluctantly emerged from his den to make his was to the dining room. David and Alex were already seated and Shirley was serving the food.

Dinner was a muted affair for the Redmond household. Each member of the family disgusted with themselves. Each one attempted to speak about what had happened but were unable to do so.

* * *

That night in their bedroom Paul and Shirley got ready for bed as usual. There was a strange tension between them and as they once again tried to speak of their disgust they were prevented from doing so.

As she slept beside her husband Shirley once again had an erotic dream. She saw David naked and beckoning her to come to him. As the dream continued Shirley licked her lips in lust and at the same time began to rub her clit with her finger underneath her nightdress. Eventually this was no longer enough and getting out of bed, made her way down the corridor to her son’s son. At that same moment Alex passed her in the hallway and made her way to her parents’ bedroom. Neither mother nor daughter acknowledged each other as they passed by.

As Shirley entered the bedroom she saw her son was sitting up in bed and waiting for her. Seeing the tent in David’s pyjama bottoms seemed to act as a trigger for Shirley. Removing her nightdress and standing naked before her son, she once again licked her lips before fondling her wonderful breasts. She knelt down and extracting David’s cock, she once again began to suck it. David then pushed his mother face down on the bed and licked her arse cheeks. This made Shirley moan with delight when she felt the sensation of David’s tongue on her bottom. Then she felt the organ drive between her arse cheeks and pound her.

When she felt the burning sensation of exploding cum the mother of two cried out repeatedly “Yes, oh yes,”

Mother and son held each other affectionately before falling asleep cradling each other.

It was the same story for Alex and Paul. When Alex arrived at her parents’ bedroom her father was waiting for her. Without hesitation they made love and like Shirley and David they also slept with each other.

* * *

It was still dark when Shirley woke up and saw David lying beside her and that in fact she was in her son’s bed. Easing herself from the bed Shirley put on her nightdress and hurried to the shower. In the shower she began to wonder what was happening to her family. Not only was she having sex with her husband she had also been having sex with her son and daughter also. Each time she tried to speak of it something always prevented her from doing so. Shirley was also convinced that Paul, her husband and Alex were having sex too. She shuttered as she thought about Alex and David. Her thoughts were broken when the shower curtain was suddenly pulled back and a naked Alex stood before her.

“Alex, what…” It was as far as the shocked mother got because at that same moment Shirley became with a strange overwhelming of lust and desire for her daughter. It became even more overwhelming when Shirley felt the touch of Alex’s soft lips against her own. All the mother of two could do was moan softly as Alex licked her right nipple and then her left and then move down her body with her tongue and lips as the steamy shower water continued to spray about them.

Just as Alex reached Shirley’s soaking pussy David appeared and Alex stood up. Despite the crowded conditions David pushed his cock deep inside Alex and began to pound her pussy as their mother looked on. After they both orgasmed Shirley did not hesitate to kneel and drilling her tongue inside Alex she proceeded to retrieve as much of her son’s cum as she could. Once again Alex enjoyed another orgasm thanks to her mum’s work. At that moment the strange feelings of lust gave way to shock and horror at what they had just done. All three hurried to their respective rooms to dry off and get dressed.

* * *

Just as before at the breakfast table the atmosphere was muted and tense for the entire family. Each of the Redmonds tried and failed to speak of their disgust and anger. It was only when he had driven to the edge of the estate that Paul Redmond realised he was free to speak his mind. He got out of his car and waited for his wife and children and flagged them down to stop. It was Shirley who spoke first.

“Paul, what’s going on? What is happening to us?” she asked with tears in her eyes.

“I’m not sure, sweetheart. But I think it has something to do with that house,” replied Paul.

“What do you mean, Dad?” asked Alex.

“I’m not sure what I mean yet, Alex. All I know is we are able to speak about it outside the grounds. I think the best thing is not to return to the house,” responded Paul Redmond.

“What are we going to do?” asked Shirley in a puzzled tone.

“Book us into Palmers’ hotel. Tell them we have some major problems with the house. I want to research something. I’ll meet you all there at lunch time,” answered Paul firmly before getting into his car and driving away leaving his family puzzled and bewildered.

“Incredible!” muttered Paul Redmond as he browsed to book he had found on Ridgeway House. He shook his head in the Reference room of the library as he read of the legend. He had never believed in ghosts up to now but given what he and his family and endured and witnessed he wasn’t so sure any more.

“Ghosts!” muttered Paul with contempt. Yet he knew it was the only thing that made sense. He just wondered how Shirley and the rest of the family would react when he told them.

* * *

“Paul, you can’t be serious?” said Shirley Redmond sceptically in response to her husband’s revelations in the hotel that same day. They had been joined by David and Alex.

“I’ve never been more serious in my life. It’s the only thing that makes sense. We’ve all done things we find disgusting and out of character.”

“Yes, but…” Shirley was interrupted by David.

“Dad’s right, Mum. Think about it. We got up to some pretty weird stuff. We couldn’t speak about it in the house and yet here we are. We all have our own story and we’re not so proud of it,”

“My God, we’ve been living in a haunted house,” stuttered Alex and she winced when she thought of what she had gotten up to with her entire family.

Shirley paused and then thought about the strange haunting laughter she heard. Then everything was a blank until came round and realised he had had sex with a member of her own family. It was scary.

“What are we going to do?” asked Shirley.

“We’re going to stay here for the time being and put the house on the market as soon as we have everything in storage. Then we’ll start looking again,” responded Paul.

“We should sue the Estate agents,” said Shirley.

Paul gave a slight laugh. “If we did that we’d be laughed out of court. What we have to do is remain silent about what happened and get the best possible price for the house. In the meantime we’ll start looking for a new home.”

The whole family nodded in agreement.

* * *

A few weeks later Jane Madden, the Estate Agent who originally sold the house was on her way to work when she saw the for sale sign at the entrance to Ridgeway House. She shuddered remembering the experience she and her daughter Lucy had there. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that another Estate Agents had the property. She drove on hoping she had seen the last of Ridgeway House.