The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Curse of Ridgeway House Ch 2

By Astropirate

Jane waited patiently but nervously for her latest client at the end of the pathway that led to Ridgeway House. Paul Redmond, a forty-seven year old architect, had contacted the Estate Agents about the property. He explained that his firm were opening a new office in Brookford and Ridgeway house seemed like the ideal location for him, his wife and other family members. It was secluded and in the outskirts of the town.

Jane sighed as she saw the blue car arrive. She got out of her own car to greet the couple, who Jane correctly guessed were Mr and Mrs Redmond.

“Hello, Mrs Madden. I’m Paul Redmond and this is my wife, Shirley,” he said cheerfully as he shook the Estate Agent’s hand.

“A pleasure to meet you both,” responded Jane with a smile and led the couple up the pathway as they followed her in the car.

Paul Redmond took a few moments to survey the outside of the building touching various points of it with his hands and just giving slight grunts each time.

Jane remained silent and assumed that the architect was probably in deep thought about changes he was planning to make. All three walked around the outside of the house and Jane pitched about the amount of space there was to build and develop and the fact that planning permission would not be a problem.

Still uneasy from the experience she and Lucy had on their visit Jane struggled to hide her nervousness as she turned the key of the front door. In contrast to her last visit Jane felt none of the eerie unease she had previously experience. On the contrary it was just like showing normal showing of a property for sale. Paul Redmond expressed his delight at the downstairs rooms and gave only slight hints at the changes he planned.

They moved upstairs and along the corridor. This time however Jane felt that strange haunting feeling. She thought she heard those strange ghostly voices again. She thought it strange that her clients never mentioned it, unaware that they actually heard nothing. Jane opened each of the dusty bedrooms for the couple to view. She held her breath as she nervously turned the key to the last room just wondering how she was going to explain the ornate bed and cleaned up room. When she finally did open the door Jane Madden almost passed out when she saw it was empty and dusty just like the rest. For a few moments the Estate Agent stood motionless and silent.

“Mrs Madden, are you ok?” asked Paul Redmond with concern.

“Mrs Madden?” repeated Paul when Jane failed to responded.

“What? Oh, yes, of course. I’m sorry. I just remembered something I was supposed to do. That’s all,” lied Jane.

“Phew, for a moment there I thought you had seen a ghost,” said Paul Redmond with. Shirley Redmond also laughed and Jane forced herself to laugh at the architect’s joke.

Relieved to be back outside in the grounds of the estate Jane turned to the couple. “So, what do you think? Will it suit?” she asked, praying for a positive response.

“Well, it looks ideal for me,” said Paul Redmond. “What do you think, dear?” he asked his wife.

Jane held her breath.

“Oh, Paul, it’s wonderful. I can just see the tennis court and swimming pool now,” she responded.

Paul Redmond laughed heartily. “You and you exercise routine.” He said and turned to Jane. “Ok, Mrs Madden. I believe you’ve got a sale. I’ll have my solicitor draw up the necessary papers from my end.”

Jane gave a sigh of relieve. “That’s wonderful, Mr Redmond. I’m sure you’ll both be happy here. I’ll contact the owner with your offer and with luck the ball will start rolling within a week.”

Back in the office Jane discussed with Lucy what she had seen in the room. Lucy was, like her mother, shocked. “The bed and all those lovely things were gone?” she asked.

“It was as if they never existed,” replied Jane with disbelief.

“How can you explain it?” asked Lucy.

“I can’t, Luce. I’ve never experienced anything like it.”

“Naturally, you didn’t tell them?”

“No, I didn’t. You know what I told you…”

“I know, I know. Sale of the property was more important. Ah, well, congratulations on selling it, Mum,” said Lucy.

Jane just smiled and proceeded to work on the paperwork.

Despite the high praise she received from Jack Gough, her boss, Jane was uneasy and a pang of guilt tortured her. Nonetheless she had made the sale and that was all that mattered. It would be interesting to see how long the Redmonds would last. Only time would tell that.

* * *

After several months of extensive renovations Ridgeway House was ready for occupation, swimming pool and sauna included. Paul Redmond and his wife Shirley along with their children, David, who was nineteen and daughter Alex who was eighteen took possession of the house in an air of excitement and anticipation. David and Alex were studying at college and their father had provided them with a car to get them to and from college. After some squabbling son and daughter finally agreed to rotate who would drive.

The same day they moved in the family had their first meal together and it was Alex who made reference to the legend of the ghosts in the house. Paul Redmond scolded his daughter, saying she should know better.

“I was only joking, Dad,” she said defensively.

“Maybe so but I don’t want it raised again at the dinner table. Is that clear?” replied her father firmly.

“Sure, Dad, whatever you say,” Alex said in reply, puzzled by her father’s reaction.

* * *

That same night Shirley Redmond put down her book and looked at her husband as he got into bed beside her. “You didn’t have to be so harsh with Alex, Paul. She was only joking,” she said.

Paul sighed. “Yes, I know. I’ll apologise in the morning. I didn’t mean it, sweetheart. It’s just that the money we invested was quite a lot and I just don’t want idle talk about ghosts and all that rubbish.”

“Are you sure that’s all it is?” queried Shirley.

“Of course, what else would it be?” responded Paul quizzically.

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe you do believe in the story and just don’t want to admit it,” answered Shirley with a laugh.

Paul Redmond also laughed. “Well, wouldn’t that be something?” he said before kissing his wife. “Good night, dear,” he said and turned on his side.

“Good night, Paul. Pleasant dreams,” responded Shirley who put away her book and after switching off the light on the side table huddled next to her husband. Before long both husband and wife were soon sound asleep.

While she slept Shirley Redmond had a strange and very erotic dream. Still sleeping she lustfully began to lick her lips as the vision of a naked woman appeared in her dream. Her breasts were round and firm like Shirley’s. In contrast to Shirley, whose blonde hair was shoulder length, this woman’s was long and dark. The woman began to caress her breasts with her hands. One of her hands dropped to her lower body and she began to rub her clit with her finger. Shirley also had the urge to caress her breasts through her nightdress, moaning softly as she did so. Like the vision she moved her finger between her smooth legs and also began to finger her pussy.

Shirley panted deeply as she continued finger her pussy. Eventually it wasn’t enough and she turned to her sleeping husband and opened his pyjama bottoms and extracted his cock. She put her lips to the organ and began to suck as if she had always being doing so. The fact was that oral sex was repugnant to Shirley Redmond but the lust that swamped her body compelled her to do whatever it took to satisfy that lust. In the meantime Paul had woken up. He too had been subjected to an equally erotic dream. The woman beckoned him to make love to her. He thought he was dreaming as he enjoyed his wife sucking on his cock.

Shirley continued to suck until the organ was hard enough. Then casting off her nightdress to reveal her beautiful and very naked body she positioned herself to ride it. Once again Shirley was doing something she never did before and yet she rode like an expert.

Paul sighed deeply and put his hands to his wife’s wonderful breasts and gently squeezed them.

“Oh, yes, oh, yes,” cried Shirley repeatedly as she pounded her husband’s organ. Eventually they each experienced a large orgasm that left them breathless and exhausted. Shirley in particular collapsed onto her husband’s chest and fell asleep.

At the same moment Paul and Shirley Redmond were experiencing their dreams their son David Redmond was also enjoying an erotic dream. A young woman about Alex’s age was naked and called to him. Something made him get out of bed and make his way to his sister’s room. The young man opened the door of Alex’s room and just walked in. Alex, who had just awoken from her own dream sat up and was startled to see her brother in the room. “David, what are you doing here?” she asked uneasily.

David made no reply. Instead some sort of ghostly light appeared and seemed to enter Alex’s body. Like her mother she became very aroused. Stripping naked rapidly she began to squeeze and rub her breasts. At the same time she licked her lips in a lust filled excitement.

“Take me, John. Take me,” begged Alex although it was not her voice.

David also stripped rapidly in response to his sister and after gently mounting the young woman he proceeded to ravish her body with his tongue and lips. Even when David pushed his sister’s head down to face his cock she seemed to meekly obey and began to suck it. Eventually David pushed his sister on to her back. Spreading her legs she once again submitted as she welcomed her brother’s cock as he pushed it through her pussy lips and began to pump. David’s pace accelerated with each stroke and Alex’s body reacted to his movements. Gradually they settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm that eventually resulted in orgasm for both.

After a short time of resting brother and sister snuggled up to each other and soon fell asleep.

* * *

Alex was the first to wake. It was still dark and when she realised she was naked she was horrified. What was even more shocking was the fact that her brother was also naked as he lay beside her. Alex gradually realised what had happened and it made her feel ill.

“David, David, wake up,” she whispered.

“What? Where? What the hell am I doing here?” he asked groggily as he looked at his sister. “Oh my God, did we?...”

“Just get back to your room. Let me see if the coast is clear first,” said Alex as she gently opened her bedroom door and looked out.

“Ok, all clear. And remember not a word about this to anyone,” she instructed.

“What if you get pregnant?” asked David in a panic.

“I won’t. Now get back to your room,” responded Alex.

David gently made his way up the corridor of his room hoping no one saw him.