The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursed With a Fantasy

Not sure if I plan to continue this story or not. It is a slow build up. If you are interested in more of it, e-mail me at . Thanks Hypnofur

My name is Brent and I am cursed. I’m cursed with a fantasy that I pray will never come true. I’m cursed with desires that I don’t want. I have the perfect wife and family, and I am so afraid my fantasy is going to screw it all up.

My problem started back in 1996, my senior year in college. I went to a fairly small, private liberal arts college in Connecticut. It was an expensive school, where a lot of kids of Manhattan power players went if they were B students in high school.

I wasn’t a rich kid, but I was the quarterback of the football team. We were Division 2, so it wasn’t like I was going to the NFL combine or anything, but I was able to get enough of a scholarship that made it so school loans would be manageable when I graduated. My status on the football team not only helped out financially, but it also made me the big man on campus during those years. As a result, my girlfriend was the hottest girl on campus – Kelly Blakely.

Kelly was from Manhattan, and her parents were crazy rich. She was an unbelievably hot blonde who loved to show off how sexy she was, and how wealthy she was. She knew every guy in school wanted her, and she loved that. She had a bit of an exhibitionist streak, and a definite wild streak. She was petite, with a great ass and big breasts. I’m pretty sure she got those breasts for her sixteenth birthday.

Anyway, things were going great in the late fall of ’95. A winning Senior season had just come to a close, and we were almost ready for Thanksgiving. The Saturday before we all left for Thanksgiving break, there was an event at the student center. It was an R Rated Hypnotist. Kelly, myself, and a bunch of our friends all thought it would be fun to go.

I remember we were all pretty rowdy as we made our way to the show. We were always rowdy. I also remember it was especially chilly that night. Kelly had come to my apartment in a fur coat. It was a ¾ length blue fox coat (I’ve since realized – I didn’t know the type back then). My friends started teasing her, as it wasn’t common for college kids to wear furs.

Their jeers didn’t phase Kelly at all. I remember her simply telling them, “Look boys, I’m super hot, super rich, I’ve got killer legs, and I don’t mind who knows that!” To say she had good self esteem was an understatement.

Her legs did look great with that coat, and I knew Kelly well enough to know that the attention she would receive from wearing it, whether it be positive or negative, was right up her ally. I also knew she was probably planning to go up on stage and fake being hypnotized so that she was the center of attention. That was such a Kelly Blakely move. Soon we were seated in the student center, still being loud as the hypnotist was making his way on stage. He was a fairly regular looking guy, probably a bit over six feet. He had dark hair, and appeared to be about 35. That seemed so old to a bunch of 22 year olds like ourselves. Behind him stood twelve chairs stretched out facing the audience.

He introduced himself, saying he was called, “The Mind Master”, and immediately asked for volunteers but as he explained not everyone could be used, only those people susceptible to hypnosis. He also mentioned that everyone could be hypnotized, it just took longer with some people.

He then asked all of us to hold our right hand up above their head and said when he snapped his fingers we wouldn’t be able to put them back down. Myself, Kelly and all the rest of my friends raised our arms. He then muttered something and snapped his fingers.

He then asked the audience to try to put our arms back down. Most students did so but about thirty people didn’t, including Kelly and myself. I glanced at Kelly and she looked surprised, even uneasy over the feeling. While she was planning to go on stage, I don’t think she ever thought she could really be hypnotized. I know I didn’t.

Yet, now I couldn’t quite explain it, but my arm felt as though it were chained to the ceiling somehow. He asked everyone with their arm still raised above their head to stand up. We did as requested. He then muttered something again and clicked his fingers once more. I immediately felt my arm being released from its invisible bond and was able to bring it back down, as was everyone else who was standing. He scanned the audience, pointing at certain individuals and asking to please sit back down, while at the same time skipping others, until he was left with twelve people, six men and six women, myself and Kelly being two of the twelve, still standing. He asked us to come up on to the stage, something that didn’t exactly thrill me but I certainly wasn’t shy, so I just thought, well, what the hell, what’s the worst that can happen?

My friends all cheered as we made our way to the stage. I saw a lot of excited students in the audience as they realized Kelly Blakely was going to be one of the ones on stage. The hypnotist waved his hand toward the chairs for us to be seated. Kelly and I sat next to each other. He then went to each guest in turn and asked him or her to introduce them selves and state their major.

After the introductions were over he walked behind the chairs, moving to the first stage guest he leant over and whispered something into her ear, her head lolled forward as if asleep. He moved to each person consecutively until he reached Kelly sitting next to me. I strained to hear what he would say to her. I was stunned when I heard him quietly say, “you are very beautiful Kelly, I shall enjoy making you mine tonight” and then his voice lowered further so I could not hear it, before he said something else. She collapsed in her chair just like the others. He immediately came over to me, and whispered something that I still can’t remember. I felt myself just slipping into a deep sleep.

Next thing I knew, I was awake at his count of three. The crowd was roaring thunderously, and we were all told to take a bow. We left the stage and Kelly walked quickly back to our seats. She looked like she was in a hurry. I followed her, keeping pace.

Our friends were still laughing hysterically as we got back to our seats. They were trying to ask us all about it, but Kelly ignored them. She grabbed her fox coat and put it on. I realized she was leaving. I was disoriented, confused.

I asked her where she was going in such a hurry. She grabbed me by my sweatshirt and grabbed my head down so she could whisper in my ear. I remember feeling the soft fur of her sleeve on the back of my neck and liking the feeling. My face rubbed against the thick collar of her coat as she whispered in my ear, “He wants us to go to him”

I knew she was right. We ignored our friends and immediately left the auditorium, heading for the student center auditorium dressing room. It was all a blur, but soon we were inside the dressing room with the Mind Master.

He approached Kelly, looked into her eyes and told her to “fall deep back into hypnosis” for him.

“Yes... massss-terrrr...” she said as she slumped over against him, her head resting on his shoulder.

I tried to stop him, as I knew what he was doing, but he said something to me, and I immediately fell asleep. Sometime later, I awoke, on the couch of the dressing room. My limbs all felt so relaxed and heavy that I couldn’t move them – at all.

Kelly and the Mind Master were in front of me. My girlfriend’s fur coat was still on, though her blouse and front clasp bra were both open, exposing her breasts. Her skirt was pulled up completely, he was holding both of her hips and he was fucking her very hard. I could see that she was breathing hard and was very flushed.

He pushed her forward against the wall next to the door and continued to slam his cock into her from behind. With her chest pressed up against the wall, keeping her up right, she reached up and wrapped her fur covered arms around his neck. His shirt was off, and I could see that he liked the feel of her fur coat on his naked chest and around his neck.

Soon, while still fucking her, he backed her away a little bit. She moved her hands to the wall to steady herself. He then reached around and started to squeeze both of her tits and twist her nipples.

I couldn’t believe this was happening in front of me. It took no more than two minutes or of rapid fucking before she shouted that she was going to cum. She kept screaming “yes” each time he thrust into her. Soon, his face contorted, and I could tell he was cumming.

He finally pulled out of her, and she just leaned against the wall, still moaning, lost in a post orgasmic haze. The Mind Master looked at me. I felt like a guy in a mob movie that had witnessed something that he shouldn’t have, and now needed to be “dealt with”.

The hypnotist seemed to be thinking, then he gave an evil smile. He told me to listen very carefully to his words.

”Everything about tonight, will be the source of your most erotic, deepest sexual fantasy. The more you think about, the more of a fascination and hold it has over you. You will not tell anyone about it, as we always keep our dark sexual fantasies secret….”

And with that, I felt myself getting so very, very hard. The Mind Master laughed. As he put his clothes back on, he told Kelly to relieve me. She smiled and said, “Yes Master”

Pulling out my cock, she was about to suck my cock when he stopped her. “Kelly, my dear, that fur coat you have is exquisite. Why don’t you show him why men are always so desperate to get their wives a fur coat…” he said.

She again answered, “Yes Master” Kelly then unbuttoned my pants and mercifully freed my cock. This was something she had done so many times, but now it was different. She was doing it as his command, to please him, not to please me. She started to rub the sleeve of her blue fox on my cock and then on my balls. I couldn’t believe how good it felt. I was going out of my mind

Slowly she started to jerk me off. Then started to up to tempo. And with her other hand she rubbed the fur on my balls, while she was still stroking my dick. It felt so good. As she jerked me off faster and faster I felt the fur everywhere. It was unbelievable! I finally came, spurting straight into the air, the cum landing on my shirt.

The Mind Master laughed and snapped his fingers. That was the last thing I remember from that night. The Mind Master was of course gone to another gig someplace far away. After a few jokes, our friends had moved past the stage show by the time we returned from Thanksgiving break, and everyone just kept partying.

Kelly and I stayed together through the end of school. I fantasized about her being hypnotized and fucked in her fur coat by the Mind Master constantly. I couldn’t help myself. At my behest, she wore her fur coat a few times while we were having sex.

I once begged her to do the hand job thing, but she said she didn’t really remember what she had done. I begged her to use the fur on my cock, like she had that night. She did, a few times, but I could tell she wasn’t really into it. Soon, the weather started getting warmer, and she wouldn’t wear the fur coat any more.

That summer, she moved back to Manhattan and cheated on me with a stock broker guy. I didn’t really care. I was back in with my parents, working at my Dad’s car lot/ repair place. I never really loved Kelly, or really even liked her that much. I had always known we weren’t going to be married. I was pretty much done with the party scene by the time we graduated, while she seemed like she was just getting revved up. We wanted different things.

I was still a pretty big deal in my Connecticut town from my high school football days, so it was fine with me to be back there. I worked for my Dad for a few years, and he started taking more and more time off. I then took more and more control of the business. I was a little bit better of a business man than he was. I was able to get us a towing contract with the town. Then I got the town next door too. Business was booming. I needed someone to help with the books. I put out an ad and it was answered by a girl named Amy.

Amy had gone to my high school, but was two years younger than me. I never knew her in school. Not only was there the age difference, but I guarantee we ran in different circles. Amy was very quiet and bookish.

I hired her and she did a great job. It wasn’t long before I realized she was pretty. She was tall and thin, with dark hair and… well, very modest breasts. She was basically the polar opposite of Kelly Blakely. She was opposite in personality too. She was shy, but kind. Thoughtful and sweet. So smart. She was also tremendously self-conscious, and never found herself to be very attractive – which was absolutely different than Kelly.

I fell in love with Amy.

We were married soon later, and had a baby boy. Our business thrived, and we had a great house built. Over the next ten years, we couldn’t have been happier. I loved her so much, and it was the right kind of love. I loved her for who she was, her heart and her mind.

Everything was perfect, except one thing. I was cursed with a sexual fantasy that I couldn’t shake. For years, it was always Kelly Blakely in fur being hypnotized by the Mind Master that got me off. Then, I once had a dream about Denise Richards in fur, being hypnotized and fucked by the Mind Master. From there, I started imagining different celebrities and actresses. Kelly Blakely was no longer required.

Amy never knew about my sexual fantasy. She was the love of my life, but she was not a sexual person… at all. She was very shy and modest, and despite my telling her otherwise, she was always very self conscious about her small breasts and any other feature she could focus on negatively. Her poor self esteem really ruined sex for her. She had fully decided in her mind that I was not really attracted to her, because she wasn’t a Kelly Blakely type. No matter how much I told her otherwise, she just couldn’t accept it.

We had sex, but it was infrequent, and quick. I held her pretty much every night. I just loved to have her in my arms. Every three or four weeks, she would notice that I got hard when holding her. Of course, she had no idea that a Mind Master Hypno Fur Fantasy had just popped into my head. Every bit the dutiful wife, she’d get up, go to her drawer and get some lube. There would be penetration, and I would get off, secretly thinking of fur and hypnotism. Then we would hold each other again. I could always tell she was glad when it was over. She never orgasmed. I actually suspected that Amy hadn’t had an orgasm in her whole life. She was a virgin when I met her, and even though she did a terrible job of faking it a few times, I don’t think he had ever gotten there with me.

My sweet wife was never comfortable with sex, and I didn’t really push her. I was definitely attracted to her, but not in the same way I was attracted to my fur/hypno fantasies, much to my shame. In a way, Amy and I were even compatible in the fact that we both had sexual hang ups that kept us from being sexually… normal (if there is such a thing). However, this was such a small portion of our life, and the rest of it was so good. Quite perfect actually.

Amy gained some weight during her pregnancy with our son. She is usually on the border of being too thin, so it looked great on her. About a month after he was born, I had a dream about her being hypnotized in a fur coat by the Mind Master. I woke up in a cold sweat. It was the most terrifying dream I had ever had…. But it turned me on to no end.

I fought that fantasy for years, doing my best to not let it pop back into my head. Trying to think of actresses, Victoria Secret Models, anyone except my darling love Amy. For the most part I was successful.

That is, until the Mind Master walked back into my life in a weird twist of fate. Amy and I had a small used car section as part of our lot. It was the towing and repair business that was our bread and butter, but the used cars didn’t cost us much, and it was a pretty good margin return.

One day, I was sitting in the office when Amy called my extension and said that the guy that we just picked up and towed back from 95’s car was totaled and he was looking to buy one off the lot so he could continue his trip to NYC. This was not uncommon. Amy was shy and didn’t like the “sales” thing, so I always handled these.

When I got out to the lot, my heart almost stopped. There, in the center of the lot, stood the Mind Master. My blood ran cold. He turned and saw me. It must have been immediately noticed how freaked out I was. He looked at me for a moment, then a smile crossed his lips.

“The quarterback” he said, with that evil smile.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, as if he had come to hunt me down.

“I am based in the city, I was coming down from a gig in Boston when I got into an accident. I need new wheels. Are you the sales guy?” he asked.

“Uhh, yes.. well owner.”

“Ahh, good for you Quarterback. Say, are you still with that blonde with the great jugs?” he asked crudely.

“No” I answered curtly. I didn’t know if I should kick him off the lot, or just act cool, or what. I had never thought this would happen.

“Too bad. She was something else. I have to tell you. That night was a big deal for me too. I had never really done that sort of thing before, well, at least it was new back then. Boy, that little firecracker in that fur coat. I have to say, I’ve had a hard on for furs ever since.”

He was talking like we were old school pals that had fond memories with each other. That pissed me off. This guy had fucked up my psyche for the last 17 years. I felt myself bubble over with anger. “You fucker! You put something in my head that I haven’t been able to get out since then. You should not fuck around with people’s heads like that!” I said, not really knowing what else to say.

The guy just laughed. “Right, right. I told you that it would turn you on forever. I was a prick back then…. Though I still am kind of.” He said with roaring laughter.

I wanted to punch him. I couldn’t though. Then everything would come to light and it would all get messy. It was best to just get him out of here.

“Look, just pick the car you want and we’ll get you going” I said. He relented and picked a car. I asked him if it was going to be cash, and he told me it was going to be through the rental car agency, because the car he was driving was a rental.

FUCK! That was a complicated transaction. That meant he had to do paperwork with Amy.

Reluctantly, I had him follow me in to her office. Amy looked up and smiled politely, just like she always did. She asked for his rental insurance paperwork, and all the usual particulars. It was all so odd, here was the woman who knew me best in the world, yet she had no idea on the effect that the man sitting across from her had on my life… and indirectly on hers.

I was very much on edge as I stood over Amy’s desk. She was clearly wondering why I was hovering. “Mr. Milner, you’ll just need to sign these…” she said, giving him some papers, and sneaking me a ‘why are you standing there like that’ look as he looked down at them.

It struck me odd that he had a regular person name. I guess it only made sense, I had just never thought of it like that. He signed the papers politely and didn’t make a scene. I saw him glance over at a picture on Amy’s desk. It was then he realized we were married. I saw him grin a bit, as he realized why I was staying on him like glue, making sure he didn’t try anything, or tell Amy about what happened with Kelly.

Much to my relief, he played it cool. Although, I think he was about to say something to her when our receptionist came in and said that Amy had a call from MaryEllen, one of our neighbors, and it sounded urgent.

Grateful for the distraction, I walked the Mind Master, or Mr. Milner, whatever his name is, out of my wife’s office.

“She’s lovely.” He said with that damn grin as he got in the car. “Quite different than the blonde with the jugs.”

“You stay the FUCK away from her!” I told him, grabbing his arm hard. I was so worked up. My intensity obviously caught him off guard.

“Whoa, calm down Quaterback. Why are you so worked up? What do you think I’m going to do?” he said

I didn’t’ know what to say, I just stared at him angrily.

That grin came back. “Wait a minute… of course. You’re afraid I’m going to hypnotize her and fuck her...”

I felt all the color drain out of my face. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

He could definitely see that I was very worked up. “Actually Quarterback, I’m not sure if you are afraid… or if you secretly want that to happen…” he said slowly.

I was still speechless. My grip on his arm tightened. I didn’t know if I could stop myself from just beating him to a pulp. But my fucking dick was hard. God damnit! I was so angry about that. I couldn’t catch my breath.

“You need to calm down Quarterback. Just relax…. Relax… feel my voice relaxing you…..” he said. Everything got blurry. Suddenly, I was watching his car drive down the street, away from my lot.

Amy came out of the office with her own car keys in her hand. “Brent, what were you talking to that guy about? I’ve been waiting for you to come back in for the last fifteen minutes so I could go!”

I was disoriented. “What, go where?”

“That was MaryEllen that called. Toby broke his arm at recess. She and George are in the city. She asked if I could get him from school and bring him to the doctor. You’ll need to take off soon so you can get BJ off the bus at home.” She said.

I told her not to worry, and that she should hurry. With that, Amy rushed off and I was saved from having to discuss the awkwardness with who I was pretending was a complete stranger. I went into my office and closed the door.

My head was spinning. God, that was too close. What if the Mind Master had told Amy what happened back in ’95? Worse, what if he had hypnotized her? ‘No one could resist the Mind Master’s hypnotic power’ popped into my head. I suddenly realized it was true. Amy would be no match for him if he tried. What would her face look like as she was going under. God, that would be so sexy to watch her slip into hypnosis. Get that dazed, glazed look on her face. ‘I’d love to see my wife hypnotized.’ ‘It would be so sexy to watch my wife be hypnotized by the Mind Master, the world’s most powerful hypnotist.’ kept running through my head as I thought of how beautiful she would look as she slipped into a trance. I am ashamed to admit that I jerked off.

However, as soon as I blew my load, I felt nothing but anger. That fucking guy had done enough damage to my life. There was no way I was going to let him screw it up any further. I loved Amy with all of my heart, and I was committed to protecting her!

Thankfully, the rest of that night was pretty eventful. Amy got home from the doctor and told our son BJ and I about how Toby dislocated his elbow. MaryEllen ended up bringing him by momentarily as she dropped off a bottle of some girly fruity lemon drink to thank Amy.

The boys played a video game as MaryEllen and Amy had a drink. Amy just about never drank. I think it had been at least 5 years since her last taste of alcohol. She really didn’t like the taste. I did hear her comment on how she really liked this lemon drink though, and noticed she had two glasses, even finishing MaryEllen’s after she left.

I got BJ to bed, and then Amy and I were finally alon. She was in our room, watching TV.

“Today was a long day, how are you doing babe?” I said, nonchalantly.

“Umm, I think Im buzzing a lot.” She giggled.

“Amy, are you drunk?” I asked with a laugh.

“It was sooo lemony!” she laughed back at me. I asked her if she had the remote and to flip the Huskies game on as I went in and brushed my teeth.

I was pulling off my pants, ready to hop into bed when she said, “By the way, why were you so weird when that guy was in today?”

“What guy?” I asked, basically lying through inquiry.

“Milner. The guy with the rental car.”

“Oh, he was a jerk out in the lot. I thought he was creepy, so I didn’t want him to be alone with you.”

“Ooh, my knight in shinging armor!” Amy teased with a hiccup. “Do you know what he put down for a profession?” she giggled.

I started getting butterflies. “No. What did he put down on the form?”

“Hypnotist.” She said. I said nothing in response. I’ve never been quick on my feet like that. I think I just threw my jeans in the hamper.

“I thought that is why you were in the office with us” she said, “I thought you were afraid he was going to put me in some deeeep hypnotic trance” she said with a fake spooky accent… “Hypnotize me and make me give him the car for free or something!” she laughed.

I could feel my face getting red. I couldn’t believe Amy was talking about him hypnotizing her. Oh god, did she think about that while we were in the office? I got an erection as my mind flashed over her comment.

Amy started laughing as she flopped down further on the bed. “Umm, Brent do you know that you are sporting a Wooder” she giggled again.

I looked down and saw the huge tent in my boxers. I was freaking out. Amy must have been drunker than I thought, because usually this sort of thing would get her all self conscious, not make her laugh.

“I-I just, I mean” I stammered. Like I say, not very quick on my feet.

“Why do you have such a big Wooder? What’s that all about?” she said.

“Aim, it is called a Woody, not a Wooder” I said, making like I was teasing her and not desperately trying to change the subject.

“Sor—ryy I didn’t know that vulgarities had such a formality to them” she teased me back.

“Well, a good girl like you wouldn’t know these things. But then again, it is not like you to be drunk on a weeknight – or even a weekend – for that matter. Maybe this is a whole new side to my Amy!” I said with a smile.

“Brent, I know that I am not a sexy woman like that, but I want you to know I love you, and I appreciate that you stay with me even though I am not a sexy bombshell” she said very seriously. This was classic Amy, killing any fun, sexy mood with her self esteem issues.

However, tonight was not the night I was going pick a fight about it. In fact, I was really just glad there was no further investigation in the cause of my “Wooder”. I tried to reassure her that I loved her for who she is, and that I always found her sexy. She cried a little bit, probably an effect of being tipsy. I held her. She asked if I wanted her to grab the lube.

We made love.

Well, I had sex with her and she laid there and did nothing really. Then, we held each other and told one another how much we loved each other. Classic Brent and Amy.