The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark as Light

Chapter 2

I have someone helping with beta reading now (Big thanks by the way) and trying to help so hopefully this will be less awful.

All mistakes and or mistypes are mine of course

I can’t determine if I’m half literate or half illiterate, only time will tell.

I was also warned that I should warn that this story has ties ins.

Dark as LightM&M’sUnderneath it allWe are the Abyss Are intertwined stories that will crossover.

* * *

“There is a rumor.’ Angi said unexpectedly.

“I know of it.” Jan replied in a serious tone, “But not here, and not now, I think introductions are in order, gather the stable and arrange them.”

“Yes ma’am.” Angi replied with near military formality baffling me.

“I have other arrangements to make.” Jan said next, “Keep up here. I’ll be back.” And with that, the captain of the cheerleading Beta team walked out in the middle of a competition. The afternoon became a mess of sprains, strains and massages to relieve pain. The first place in singles with the cheerleaders went to someone local, Cindy took second while third went another local. The overall competition went to us, Beta team, second and third though went to the local Alpha and Beta teams.

The football game began at five on the dot, as usual the two hour game ended just before eight. We lost by one point, oh well, never was a sports fan. At eight o clock though, everything changed. Forty six people entered the stadium moments before the after party kicked off, they drew eyes and gasps, the locals knew who these people were.

* * *

“Hellooo football fans.” The lead person, a lady, already tapped into the sound system said with a long trailing O.

“Hellooo sports fan” The crowd called back with the same trailing O.

“Oh you remember me.” She said with false modesty as an unnecessary spotlight focussed on her, “I’m touched.”

“Hellooo sports fan.” The crowd repeated and I realized it was part of a local tradition.

“Seriously though folks, Thank you for the warm welcome. You know me, you local folk do anyhow, but somehow I doubt all you visitors do. My name is Mindy and I am here to confirm some Chagrin Rumors.” She said and I noticed several girls on Beta team near me take deep shuddering breaths as their eyes closed. I looked at them surprised then noticed all but two of the ones on Alpha doing the same thing along with nearly every local cheerleader as well

“Sorry folks, mental cue card slipped there.” Mindy continued with a laugh, “I am here to confirm with chagrin, some rumors. Those rumors being that I do support my local college and university. Since you are both on the same campus, that lets me support you both for the price of one, twice the fun.”

“You locals know my way of supporting local teams and events so for the elucidation and information of the visitors let me iterate for them in my verbosity, my few simple rules. I brought drinks, they’re free. I also brought bouncers, they’re the armed county marshals outside, unless they’re needed that is, don’t make me need them. Since accidents happen, I brought an ambulance as well, also outside unless needed, don’t make me need it either, on purpose that is. Now onto the more pressing rules of engagement. If you look closely, guys I already know you are, you will notice my staff are divided into three sections. The girls in near sacks as clothing, yes, those really are the uniforms they wear at work, are totally off limits. Lay a finger on them and you will need the kindly officers outside to protect you in order to reach the ambulance in time, they only serve non alcoholic drinks and they will be leaving at midnight.”

“The ones in tight fitting clothes are of legal age and will remain until the party is over. If you think you can talk one of them into something you are welcome to try, if there are any complaints though, I will take their side, and remember, I’m paying the marshals outside tonight. They serve everything the first group does along with wine coolers and some very fine though soft german and other old world beers. No alum, formaldehyde or battery acid tasting hops based stuff you get from a can, only the best stuff, in glass, with real flavors.” She continued just like a ringmaster in a circus.

“The last group, you know who they are by now, are legal, good luck fast talking them though. They serve everything we brought, you name it, we might be able to help you. They also serve real beer as well, not the stuff you get at the store here at all, more Mead and Ale like and it has enough alcohol to count. One other note, the perimeter of the sports section of campus will be closed at eight thirty, so if you want to drive off, leave now. The only way out after that is to surrender your car keys to one of the nice officers, I mean bouncers, outside. In case you are thinking of pulling a fast one, highway patrol has already been alerted to the party and they said thanks, they’re low on their ticket quotas right now. You all have been behaving to well on the streets so far this month, keep it up. So get where you want to be and prepare to have a good time.” She finished simply vanishing into the crowd as it rushed forward to the servers. Only the ones in sack clothes served at first, the rest just observed and managed the lines.

“Angi!” Jan yelled from behind scaring me. I hadn’t known she was there.

“Yes ma’am.” She answered jogging up.

“You get to do assignments tonight. Nothing kinky, nothing involved, fast and easy only.”

“Yes ma’am.” Angi answered formally.

“And for gods sake make sure Cindy gets sated this time. I want her sleeping all the way on the bus, I don’t want to hear a single peep out of her on the way back.”

“Yes ma’am. Groups?”

“No, singletons only, remember, fast and light tonight.”

“Got it.” Angi answered turning away leaving me more puzzled than I had ever been, those weren’t orders to a cheerleading team.

“With me.” A new voice ordered. I turned to see a Valkyrie speaking and I lost words. She stood just over six feet and her blond hair ran just below her butt, she wore blue jeans to match her eyes and a loose white cotton top that outlined though hid her ample cleavage. She looked like she was trying to go undercover, yet like you can spot a cop, you can spot her type, yumm, I’d be to scared to, but yumm! And what a way to go.

“With me.” Jan ordered speaking to me, “Say nothing until spoken to.”

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Just stay with me and say nothing.” Jan said and we took off following the Valkyrie. Once we left the sports grounds one of the marshals moved towards us until he saw our escort then it was like we ceased to exist in his eyes.

In less than a minute we arrived at a moving van marked with the logo of Undercover Arcade. I had heard of them of course, no male who has hit puberty hasn’t. I just hadn’t made the connection between the speaker, the costumes and the servers. I mean who hasn’t spent a little time wandering the arcade looking at the girls working the counters. They hid the under eighteen’s in loose everything so you can’t even tell if they have curves. The eighteen to twenty year olds get to wear actual fitting clothes, though they reveal nothing to speak of. The over twenties, those are awesome, each one makes her own costume slash uniform for work, every single curve is shown and shown off, yet nothing shows that doesn’t on a decent public beach. You can tell exactly what’s under the wrapping you so want to open. I’ve seen straight girls lick their lips in that place, looking like a model or cheerleader or something like that seems to be a requirement. Entering the back of the van I found a conference area setup in the cargo section, and a table with a single occupant, the lady who had been speaking on stage.

“We lost Kara.” Jan said as we moved to take the seats the speaker from earlier indicated.

“How?” Mindy from the stage asked.

“Him.” Jan said pointing to me.

“What happened?”

“He was able to use the altered state from the muscle relaxants we doped to get her to agree to being conditioned to have some sort of a relaxed state. She remains herself but with some sort of an altered frame of mind to make her totally his for relaxation, he also releases her from it.”

“Can she stop it?”

“Haven’t had time to figure it out yet.”

“Did you ask him?”

“Just verified what he did night before last. I’ve been trying to figure out why Kara has been resisting the subliminals and stress run so well and for so long. Turns out he was turning her on the weekends giving her time to relieve the stress and recover enough to maintain her own.”

“Is she still herself?” The speaker asked.

“Yes, on every test we have she is totally herself, so it is possible.”

“How did you do it?” She asked me directly.

“Umm,” I was still back on ‘subliminals, what subliminals?’

“Sorry,” The now scary lady said with a knowing grin, “I’m Mindy, and I might need your help.”

“My help?”

“Yes, your help. Does the controlled state underlie her personality or is it an overlay?”

“Huhh?” I asked back puzzled.

“Does your control state of her directly effect her waking state?”

“It’s not supposed to.” I answered sure now that this was either an elaborate joke or I had fallen into the twilight zone. What I did know was that my get the fuck out of here radar was suddenly pinging.

“Is there an echo test subject available?” Mindy asked Jan.

“He could use Ella,” She said with a frown, “Not a perfect match, but readily available.”

“How long does your process take?” Mindy asked as if it were about potty training a puppy or a kitten.

“It took sixty hours for Kara,” I answered, far too scared for no reason I could identify not to, “But she was a cooperative subject.”

“Good.” Mindy said smiling, “We also need to know how long with a less cooperative subject though.”

“What’s going on?” I heard my mouth ask before my brain could intercept the question.

“Murray.” Mindy said then turned to Jan. “In or out? Yes or no?”

“Umm,” Jan mumbled as I felt a large pair of arms from someone I hadn’t heard behind me clamp over my throat and chest, I couldn’t really breath and my arms were trapped at my sides.

“Do you have what it takes?” Mindy asked coming over to me as I struggled pointlessly. I mean, I can defend myself but moving is the first step to striking something. I knew then what the white lab rats feel when the scientist asks a question of them, and it ain’t pretty.

“Bitch!” Jan hissed just sitting there, she looked like she wanted to move, but wasn’t, or couldn’t.

“Your point?” Mindy asked looking me in the eye as I felt my body beginning to relax as my vision began narrowing from lack of breath, no matter my best though pointless efforts to free myself. I knew I was in trouble yet my hind brain kept insisting Murray wasn’t the danger I was facing. “I am sorry about this but there is no other way in the time I have available.”

“He possesses anger and rage both, but they are secondary attributes.” Jan answered sounding pissed though she remained immobile, “He is gentle first and exploratory, not exploitive.”

“Amina.” Mindy said speaking up.

“Yes ma’am.” I heard from the shadows then a totally blank faced girl came out. I wasn’t sure she was sixteen yet, but she came to attention like a trooper.

“Open his pants, stroke him erect then strip.”

“Yes ma’am.” She replied softly and proceeded to do exactly that. I might have been half choked and immobilized but I wasn’t dead yet and she proved it much to my horror.

“Let him breath a little more Murray, but not speak.” Mindy ordered just as Amina began undressing as ordered. It had her intended effect, my already drooping erection came back in spite of my predicament or my conscious desires.

“Amina.” Mindy said once she stood nude, “Give him a nice blowjob. However, he is not allowed to quite climax, keep him just shy of it. I need him in a particular frame of mind.”

“Yes ma’am.” Amina replied, her voice was as blank as her face. As blank as her demeanor and voice were though, her hands and mouth were not blank at all and did as instructed, with energy.

“When you are ready to answer my questions nod three times and Murray will signal me.” Mindy said turning to go, “With me Jan.” I want to say I held out for hours just because I was pissed, that would be a lie. I want to say I held out for an hour on general principles, that to would be a lie. Held immobile at the edge of orgasm but not allowed to pop or breathe quite enough to sustain it, I lost my nerve quickly, I swear it more than a minute, honest.

“So are you ready to talk now?” Mindy asked when she returned.

“Yes.” I answered trembling once Murray’s hand allowed.

“Describe your process.” Mindy ordered and I did, I mean she asked questions and the answers were just there, I doubt I could have given a more coherent or comprehensive set of answers under any circumstances. I might have tried to bullshit her because I was pissed, if I could have thought even a little straight with Amina holding me at the edge of climax. Mindy asked questions, I answered without thinking, it went on for a while, after a while I drifted in and out as the oxygen demands placed on my body by my predicament fluctuated. Then I felt Amina kissing me and it felt good. Then I felt a constricting warmth envelope me below, heard a giggle and the kiss began moving in time with the constriction below. I lost it, that is to say I climaxed very strongly without any warning as the giggle echoed inside me. Then it was four in the morning by the clock on the wall back in the guest dorms and a small form snuggled next to me, I saw Amina in the pale light and wasn’t sure what to feel.

“Hello sleepy head.” She whispered as a hand snaked down to massage me back erect, then I realized we were both nude under a blanket.

“Amina?” I gasped as my body began responding faster than I was waking.

“Yep.” She smiled, “I’m yours till eight, fortunately you’re awake now.”

“Fortunately?”

“Yes silly. I can’t please you if you’re asleep.”

“Please me?”

“Of course. I am here to please and entertain you until it is time to go. The more time I spend pleasing you the happier my mistress will be with me.”

“You want to what?” I asked, my brain wasn’t up to speed yet.

“Whatever you tell me to.”

“How old are you?”

“Sixteen.”

“And you do this?”

“Yes.”

“Willingly?”

“Yes. I needed money for college. I was willing to do this for it but mistress trained me to be better than I had ever been before. I am in fact still in training, but I am told I am making good progress.”

“I need a shower.” I said getting up while trying to push the image her laying there out of my brain, It worked until she got up to join me.

“Where do you want me to begin?” She asked still completely nude carrying a washcloth as she stepped into the shower with me. She wasn’t the classical pretty and had maybe A cups with a large base, she would definitely develop more later. Yet what ever she was or wasn’t, she was a sixteen year old nude chick in my shower and my brain began freezing up.

“Umm,” I answered, so she began with my shoulders. Then I just stood there as this sixteen year old whatever she was washed me. Not a sensual wash at first, that came second, a real get me clean wash, then the play. She knelt there in the shower and gave me blow job. It was wonderful and the feel as she licks after swallowing is designed to drive the male brain into oblivion and let me tell you, it works. A time later I became fully aware again, we were on the bed. She lay under me, my knees between hers, my hands covered her not yet fully developed breasts. Grasping them, I was thrusting as hard as I could given how tight she was while we kissed and her hands explored me. I felt myself climax again, her eyes filled with pure bliss as she joined me.

“Amina report.” Mindy’s voice commanded jarring me out of my own blissful sleep an indeterminate time later.

“He is nice.” She answered immediately. I was still struggling to open my eyes.

“Complex?” Mindy asked.

“Simple.”

“Ragecentric?”

“Peaceful. He likes gentle peace, he won’t hit or abuse.”

“Excellent, that’s two votes for you.” Mindy said actually speaking to me as I tried sit up, not easy with nude teen nymph clinging to you.

“What the hell is going on?” I asked once I had finally sat up. I ignored the blanket since Amina was.

“You’re getting a job.”

“Huhh,”

“I said you are getting a job.” Mindy answered laughing, “I’ve decided to open a new branch of undercover arcade and you are going to head it up for me.”

“I am?”

“Yes, and you are going to be well paid for it.”

“Huhh,”

“Amina, you will go with him. When he is not actively using you, you will use that time to scout a location for us to open a new arcade.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“This is a full assessment assignment of him, he has full access rights to you as long as his orders do not contradict mine. He has full authority to assign as well. I will expect a report on his behavior as well as long term likes, dislikes and general stability.”

“Yes ma’am.” Amina replied and a part of me realized I had just been loaned, assigned, or whatevered a sixteen year old whatever she was. To do with as I pleased, or loan out if I wanted.

“What the hell you can’t just, umm.” I stammered confused.

“Control is a deeper issue than you believe, as well as a shallower one.” Mindy answered smiling at my confusion, “Jan will arrange with or through Kara with your parents for Amina to use your sister Winter’s former room. If I recall from the file correctly, she is currently in university though your parents keep her room as it was for when she visits. I will arrange for your parents to have another out of town conference to attend. Kara will offer to baby-sit the house since Amina is the niece of a friend of Jan’s.”

“You can do that?” I asked shocked she could manipulate my parent’s work, I didn’t want to think about how she knew where they worked, my sister or the state of the house.

“I can. While they are gone, I will require you to condition Ella along the same lines as you did Kara. However with a few differences, Amina will observe to report on both progress and technique. I have the list of changes I require when you are ready to take notes.”

“But shouldn’t she be in school?” I asked looking at Amina, trying to figure when I went down the rabbit hole.

“That has been taken care of. She will be attending your school until the end of the year as a guest, courtesy of a friend with the schools.”

“What the hell lady?”

“I need information of a particular type, you will provide as much of it as you can.”

“I repeat, what is going on?”

“You already have easy access to Ella, or something approaching it. What I need you to do is fine tune it as I specify so I can observe the process and the results.”

“I tricked her into tricking herself, it’ll fade after a few days if she doesn’t see me.”

“Perfect.”

“What part of this is perfect?”

“Ella will be delivered already drugged with a stronger version what we laced Kara’s muscle relaxants with. More of the drug will be provided as needed during treatment. Don’t make the mistake of thinking I am mad or crazy, I’m not. I have specific needs and goals that must be met no matter what it takes.”

“Why not just have Murray squeeze it out of me?” I asked puzzled, pissed and lost. Not necessarily in that order mind you.

“Because what I need is not in words, it is in actions, I need to observe yours in order to gain the information I need. Failure on your part to give what I want will result in Kara being brought into the fold as was planned before you interrupted the process.”

“I interrupted?”

“Did you think that specific an injury was accidental?”

“What?”

“Kara was injured on orders. Her injury was designed to be painful yet do no real damage, just hurt a lot requiring pain meds and muscle relaxants. She was supposed to end up back at the dorms where Jan could start the process by hypnotizing Kara in order to ease the pain. This would have led to the next stage of induction and she would have been inducted normally from there. However, she was able to fall back on you instead of feeling abandoned by your brother we had made sure had plenty of other distractions to keep him busy.”

“Shit, and if I don’t play along with this crazy plan of yours?”

“Then Ella will be collected normally as well.”

“You mean unwillingly?”

“If necessary, yes.”

“So either I make her mine or you make her yours?”

“Yes.” Mindy said and I realized she meant it just as much as she meant for Amina to obey me, which is to say totally. Did I mention? One crazy scary bitch.

“So I have a month or two to figure out how to make her into a mindless toy?”

“No,” Mindy said with total seriousness and a flat voice, “You have a month, longer if really needed, to figure out how to make her like Amina is.”

“What?”

“Exactly. She is to be aware you control her and fine with it. She is to be totally compliant to all your wishes, obedient to your commands and desire you to be happy with her. That is not to say though that she is to be the perfect girl friend, not at all.”

“Then what?”

“When you are done you are to have total access to and use of her. Her body is to be an open book to you, available all the time, always ready to please when you want her. Further she will accept and obey all orders, not just the letter, but the spirit as well. If you tell her to do something with someone she is to do it with the same aplomb and pleasure as if it were with you. If you say kiss, she kisses, if you say blow them, she blows them. If you say,”

“I get it.” I interrupted, “But why?”

“I want and need to see how close you can come to Amina here. She knows I control her and yet it doesn’t bother her at all.”

“And if I don’t then you will.”

“Exactly.”

“And if I design my control to lapse?”

“I only care about the results of the experiment, not how long you keep the toy.”

“Somehow in spite of all you are telling me, I get the feeling there is far far more you aren’t.” I accused as enough hints of desperation leaked through for even me to notice.

“Depend on it.”

“And will Amina answer questions about what was done to her?”

“Amina will answer any question that doesn’t effect our overall operational security.”

“Ok.” I said confused as she got up to leave.

“Be sure to be surprised when Amina shows up. You have forty five minutes to say goodbye, until then, have fun.”

“Ok.” I answered again for lack of anything coherent to say. I headed back for the shower to wash off something slimy I felt, Amina followed, it wasn’t a long shower, but it was great. By the time I left I was wondering if her job wasn’t actually to kill me by wearing me out, I was getting sore. Kara and I rode back to town together, we stopped after a ways to grab a burger and she said I could trigger Arak if I wanted, even after Amina I did, Arak was just plain more peaceful.

“Pull over at the next bridge.” I ordered Arak a ways before we hit town, I had an idea.

“Grab your coat and a towel, come with me.” I ordered heading for a trail branch that lead to an isolated part of the river.

“Put your clothes over there.” I ordered her as I undressed once I was sure we were alone on the river bank.

“Follow me.” I said as I moved into the water, she followed silently, “Now lets get each other ready.” I continued once were waist deep and she stroked we erect while I stroked her into readiness as well.

“Come here and spread your legs for me.” I ordered, she moved to me and I into her, the water made a new sensation as it lubricated us, she got off very quickly.

“Kneel.” I ordered the dreamy eyes of Arak still half lost in climax, she did, only her head remained out of the water, “Swallow it all.” I ordered in a slight repeat teen fantasy and Arak understood me perfectly. She stroked me a few times by hand to be sure I was still fully erect then her head went under water and took me in. I saw her head burbling the water, not close enough to the surface to froth it, and I felt myself let go. I felt the first spurt and my knees ached, my back arched and then I felt her hand grip my buttox and a finger enter me from behind. Then a flicking sensation inside and I spurted again, and again, and again, and again and I thought I would die. Spurt, swallow, flick, flick, spurt went the pattern, boom went my head, drums rolled as my body put all it had into just standing. I tried to croak out something but her head was under water so she couldn’t hear me try to tell her to stop. I don’t actually remember getting out of the river, or getting dressed, or getting to the car, or the ride home.

“Hey sleepy head, home base.” Arak said in Kara’s voice, they sound a lot alike yet have different facial expressions, the contrast at that moment reminded me I still had something to do. She helped me grab my bag she had gotten from my parents last Wednesday and bring it in. I heard Arak and my parents talking and Jan’s name mentioned. I don’t remember flipping Arak back to Kara though I must have since Kara attended practice the next day. I slept alone that night and though it had only been a few days of company, it already felt lonely. I would have killed my alarm clock when it went off, but that would have required oomph I didn’t have in order to sneak up on it.

“Hey buddy.” Tim and Mark, my two best, and before that weekend, my only real friends in the world, said as they intercepted me on my way into school “I hear you have some classy company to tell us about. Spill man.”

“Huhh,” I mumbled and just stood there with my mouth open, what the hell did I say to them, tell the truth? That would go ever well, “My brother’s girlfriend decided to piss him off by inviting me to a competition.” I said instead, evasion by half truth.

“And, “ Tim the subtle one demanded, “Did you score or what man. That Kara is hot, she laid Carl out and he has not heard the end of it. By the way you might want to avoid him for now.”

“Oh yeah,” I sighed, “Carl.”

“Man, if you scored Kara he’s going to be livid. You did didn’t you?” Mark asked in a rush.

“No.” I replied not wanting to go into that, but figuring Angi or Ella could be stretched into truthfulness.

“You’re walking the walk man,” Tim laughed. There’s a walk?

“If not that, then who?”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” I stated, “You’re to smart.”

“Try us. Was she fun.”

“Yes they were.” I said and realized my tongue had slipped only after it was out. Fortunately for me, at that moment though the public announcement system called my name telling me to report to the attendance office.

“They?” Tim and Mark whispered unbelieving, I turned away not sure what to do so I headed to the office, I assumed it had to with me missing three days of school last week.

“The vice principal will see you now.” The receptionist said with a smile, so I wasn’t in trouble.

“We have a guest,” Vice principal Orrin said as I opened the door gesturing to the couch his door hides when open as I stepped through it. He likes the door to hide the couch, ambush is his favorite game. My quick glance showed me Jan and Amina sitting patiently, so I was in trouble, just not the school kind.

“Jan.” I said politely as I found a chair before my legs gave out from shock while ignoring Amina as is proper in such situations and because I just didn’t want to deal with her right then.

“An alumna,” Mr. Orrin began, “your brothers girl friend Kara in fact, called to make an introduction and ask a favor. She asked me to meet with Jan in order to arrange a visit to this school by Ami, Did I get that right?”

“Amina sir.” She corrected formally. Oh god, she does formal?

“Right, Amina. “ Mr. Orrin continued, “Her parents, or is it guardians? Any way they might be moving to our town as part of an internal transfer where they work. Since she is ahead in her classes and has already taken the finals there, the request was made for her to audit classes here. Now while it is unusual for a high school student to audit, I have checked her academic standing and found it to be exemplary, so I see no problem with her simply watching classes here. That is where you come in.”

“Me?” I asked playing innocent, wishing I was, where’s Rod Serling when you need him.

“Yes. I have been assured that your grades are in no danger of being less then perfect, except in PE of course, but we can’t have everything can we.” He said pausing on a patient sigh, “I have also been informed that she will staying in your house for the remainder of the year, your parents were most understanding. So I will be assigning her to shadow you as a typical student here. Do what you normally do, just bare in mind that she is alone in a strange city with you as her only guide.”

“Yes sir.” I answered not sure what else to say.

“As for you Amina, I got that right that time didn’t I?” He asked then proceeded at her nod, “Bear in mind that you are visitor here, so be on your best behavior at all times.”

“Of course sir.” She agreed with a smile, “I shall do my best to make a good and lasting impression while I am here.” She finished helping him misinterpret everything she said.

“Of course you will dear.” Mr. Orrin said with a smile, another victim of Amina’s charms.

“We have to step back out to the car to get her purse.” Jan said rising, “Would it be alright he stepped out with us? Then Amina can simply follow him back to class.”

“Of course.” Mr. Orrin said rising in response. A gentlemen to my, umm, his, end, somebody’s end because I knew it wouldn’t end well, nothing involving Amina had good odds of ending well.

“How the hell?” I asked as soon as we were outside the school.

“It’s complicated.” Amina said with a straight face. A bad sign for her I learned as time went on.

“So simplify it.” I said back as we walked, slowly.

“She is here on multiple missions.” Jan replied.

“Multiple?”

“Multiple.” Amina agreed, “You are just a trigger event, not a causal one. Little of this is happening because of you, you changed the when but not much else.”

“You know what I think? I think I have been shown the tip of the iceberg and told not to worry because the boat can survive anything. They made a movie about that you know, it didn’t end well.”

“It’s complicated.” Amina grimaces.

“Then spell it out for me.” I ordered, the look on her face says the order to obey me was in full force and she wasn’t happy about it.

“I am here on my uncles behalf. I am helping him trace a rumor. I am here to scout for a place to open an arcade. I am here to observe you. I am here to observe your technique. I am here to scout for perspective hires or recruits. I am here to serve you and keep you on an even keel. Would you like me to continue or elucidate any given point?”

“No. But how does a sixteen year old, what are you any way?”

“Working girl.” Amina quips.

“Working girl? Fine. How do you have all those jobs and how did you get them? How did you end up a conditioned working girl who does whatever her employer says“

“I volunteered.”

“You what?”

“I volunteered. I am smart, very smart, but my family is poor. I can’t afford to go to college let alone university with out loans I am smart enough to tell will financially cripple me for life. So when I found out about the Under Cover Arcade, I volunteered. Mindy laughed, I presented evidence and threatened to go to my uncle with it. She laughed again and told me if I wanted in, I had to convince him to let me.”

“You’re uncle?” I asked, I know, I‘m slow sometimes.

“Yes, my uncle. Anyway, when I went to him, he laughed too. Turns out he knew about the arcade, almost all them do. When I threatened to go independent so I could raise the money myself after proving I could, he finally relented and told Mindy ok.”

“Back to your uncle for a moment. Who is he exactly.” I asked.

“The chief of detectives back home.” She answered and my heart stopped. My brain was filled with a vision of Amina just a day or so ago kneeling in the shower, water runs down her face and hair as she looks up at me smiling while she swallows.

“Fuck.” I muttered.

“Now?” Amina jokes.

“How can you joke?” I sniped, my heart wasn’t stopped it turns out, just going to fast to hear.

“Officially I’m here looking into a drug distribution problem. The cops know it is coming in, but they can’t find where. The hope is that since no one knows me here, someone will try to lure me away from you with a promise of something wonderful. He knows it’s a long shot, but so far they have nothing. Mindy arranged it sideways, my uncle pressured my parents into signing off on it, he told them I would be safe and help make the schools safer.”

“Oh crap.”

“It gets better,” She replied and I wanted her to stop, but lacked the guts to tell her to, “The paper work is all dummied up with the school so it looks like I’m kind of a lost girl. According to the paperwork I am a ward of my aunt Jan who may transfer here next year. Mr Orrin, the vice principal, called the local cops suspecting a problem with my paperwork, they told him it’s all legit because when they called the cops in my town, my uncle said everything was in order. Even the principle and vice principle are considered suspects right now. At this moment we know of two people in this school who are clean.”

“Us?” I asked.

“Us.” She reaffirmed, “At some point someone will approach me. I will plead having no money so they will offer a sexual exchange, I will then tell them I have to get your permission, which by the way I really do.”

“Why?” I asked only slightly more fascinated than sick to my stomach.

“For the time being I’m yours. I mean really yours. I can’t refuse a direct order even if I want to, the conditioning is to strong, there are times that it is all that keeps me going, and times it is all that gets me out.”

“Gets you out?”

“Yeah, if something goes wrong on a ‘Date’, the conditioning takes over and I exit. If I detect any signs or symptoms of drugs, I leave, I literally don’t have a choice.”

“Mindy takes her responsibilities seriously then?” I asked shocked at the forethought put into it.

“Yes she does.” Amina replies serious, “that’s why I am here for you to study.”

“Does it bother you?”

“What?”

“Knowing that I can umm,”

“Order me, have me?”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Because I am not helpless anymore. Before I had no one, my parents were little help because they are not like me, I’m a sport. I’m not like the rest of my family, I stand out, a lot. I am much more like my uncle so he sort of took me under his wing so to speak.”

“So your body is my toy?”

“But my mind is my own.” She finishes then grabs her bag from the car.

“I can’t imagine, I never thought.”

“When you made Kara into whatever she is?”

“No. No I didn’t. I need to undo it somehow.”

“Don’t bother.” Jan said from the drivers seat, “Don’t use it, her, for a while and it will fade into the background.”

“How long?” I asked knowing not doing it would be betraying Kara in a way. I knew then I hadn’t the right in the first place but what defines betrayal in that context.

“Depends on how much Kara wants her versus how much she wants Arak gone.” Jan answered firing up her little escort and leaving us standing there.

“How many games is Mindy playing?” I asked turning to Amina.

“Many.” She answered.

“Is she playing them for her self or for someone else?”

“For herself mostly.”

“If there is anything you need or want, even for yourself, let me know.” I told her trying to be kind by giving her as loose of reigns or as slack a leash as I could, “And what is it you need me to do when they come to you offering what ever it is you are looking for?”

“I need you be reluctant to share me. My part there is much like reality; I am yours, when she assigned me she gave full permissions. I must do as you say or even wish and I can’t touch or be touched by anyone but you without your permission or orders, not even myself.”

“And they will believe that?” I asked carefully ignoring the last part.

“Do you have any idea what the Under Cover Arcade is?”

“Only that it advertises the age of it’s attendants with sack cloth and apparently hires models to run the counters.”

“It’s a front for a brothel ring.”

“What?” I gasped. I should have put it together before that, but I’m slow that way sometimes.

“I work for a specialty brothel, once I begin scouting for a place to open a new arcade everyone will know I work for it, those who know what it is will then know what I am.”

“And?”

“And they need to know that I report to you.”

“Why?”

“So they can try to borrow or rent me from you.”

“Never.”

“Oh but you must. Not only must you allow it, you must eventually order me.”

“Why?”

“So they think you have a rich sponsor. Someone capable of hiring a teen working girl full time from the brothel and send her to live with you.”

“Why?” I asked as my stomach turned.

“So they don’t suspect I am the source of information the cops are using to trace the drug dealers distribution channels, as long as they are concentrating on you I am invisible. The only thing they will see is a bed warmer so you don’t have to masturbate.” Amina answered gently while steering us back toward school.

“How can you be so calm knowing that I can order you to do whatever I want whether you want to or not?”

“Because I chose this life. Because I chose to serve in order to get what I needed to get out from under crushing poverty. I can prostitute myself out to someone who has shown she cares about the people working for her. Or to the banks for loans that screw me with interest then companies who screw their workers on wages and working conditions. I’m gonna get screwed either way, this way is faster and much more honest, I also know that Mindy has my back. I know myself and that while my body obeys you, my mind is free inside and will one day be free on the outside with enough resources to do what I want.”

“So how do you want to play this?” I asked as we approached the door.

“I’ll set the tone by implicit deference, you play along with me, try to let a little embarrassment show sometimes when I defer to you.”

“I’ll try.” I said snidely and we entered the war zone. She shyly deferred to me in the class, letting me introduce her to the teachers and seat her. We didn’t run into anyone I knew very well until lunch.

“What happened to Kara?” Tim asked laughing as he and Mark came up to sit at the outdoor lunch table where Amina and I were sitting, ”Or do you think you could actually trade up from a college cheerleader?”

“Amina,” I said rolling my eyes, “These are Tim and Mark. There mostly harmless.”

“From earth then?” Amina asked with a smile of pure innocence.

“Cute and quotes from hitch hikers? Man you have all the luck.” Mark laughed as he sat.

“Tim, Mark; Amina. She’s auditing classes.”

“And staying with you if the scuttlebutt is to be believed.” Tim snorts as he unpacks his lunch. I was constantly astonished at the speed of the grapevine.

“Yes, I am with him.” Amina answers deliberately misunderstanding. I was so glad I wasn’t trying to do anything complicated like eat or worse, drink.

“Careful there Mina,” Mark says grabbing his milk, “That could be taken the wrong way.”

“It could? How?” Amina replied totally flat verbally, yet with parted lips, a tilt of the head and an innocent grin. The spray of milk reached across the table.

“Jesus.” Tim whispers. Amina might not be the equal of Kara in straight looks, but she has the presence thing down pat.

“I am with him, yes.” She said deliberately choosing the western view of a japanese geisha accent and wording, “In sister’s room of course.”

“So how did you end up in our sorry end of the universe?” Tim asked trying to make conversation or flirt, I couldn’t tell.

“I may be moving here next year.” Amina answered, “So a favor was asked of my aunt Jan, who then spoke to Kara who spoke highly of him and introduced everyone last week during cheer leading competition at the pre summer bowl.”

“Wow,” Mark said in awe, “Cheer leading competition. You went to a cheerleading competition, with cheer leaders, for your birthday?”

“Yes he did.” Amina confirmed, “They spoke highly of him, two of them very highly.”

“Two?” Tim asks in awe, my maybe bragging quip suddenly confirmed in their minds.

“Umm, Amina, can we kind of you know, go easy on the details.” I asked.

“Yes sir.” She replied softly, Tim and Mark simply stopped in shock, teenage boys only hear that kind of deference in fantasies.

“Hey runt,” A voice said from behind as a hand grabbed my collar and pulled.

“What are you going to do without your girlfriend to defend you?” I heard Carl ask as I rolled carefully backwards with his yank to come up in a passive stance trying to avoid a fight.

“I’m not fighting you Carl.” I said flatly, “I don’t have any reason to fight you.”

“Want to try that with someone who’s back isn’t turned?” Amina asked then simply hopped from sitting on the bench to standing a couple of feet from it in a defensive kata position.

“Who are you little miss? I thought I knew all the tail hereabouts.” Carl sneered, some jocks are like that, where are hall monitors when you need them.

“I’m with him.” She answered indicating me.

“Really?” Carl incredulous.

“Really.” She answered smiling to make it her meaning very clear.

“Then maybe you should try a real man sometime.” Carl said stepping forward. His sweeping hand intended to catch her shoulder met open air as her legs simply spread allowing her to drop. The nice thing about being flexible is reaction speed, the bad thing is you tend lack enough mass to make any but a few punches count. Unless you happen to be sixteen year old mongoose in a skirt, then it might be fine. Her palm strike to his groin made a funny noise when she hit his cup, it left a bruise on her hand, but the nice thing about percussion strikes is they tend to get through anyway.

“No.” I said sharply when I saw her other hand moving to strike, I didn’t mean to order, I meant to say, but I clearly ordered and everyone heard it.

“But,” Amina began angrily and I spoke over her.

“I .. Said .. No.” I spoke, deliberately ordering this time, my intent and expectation of her obedience and compliance implicit in my tone.

“Are you sure?” She asked as Carl dropped to his knees, now nearly face to face with her.

“Yes. Go finish your lunch! Now!” I ordered her levelly as I searched in vain for a hall monitor.

“Yes sir.” She acknowledged then returned to the table and finished her lunch in silence. Silence reigned around us stronger than the noise of the same crowd ready to watch a fight had been. Rumor spread with rumor’s speed, in minutes it was everywhere. The fact that Carl attacked me was ignored, typical. The fact that Carl reached for Amina was ignored, figures. The fact that Amina downed him with strike to the groin when he had cup on drew minor attention and only in relation to the main points. That I ordered her to stop, and she obeyed. Not merely stopped mind you, but she did as I ordered her to. Combined with the fact that she was living in my house as of that night, it drove my social cred up enough points that Carl no longer felt safe going after me. Never did see a hall monitor that lunch time though, funny that.

A circle of silence surrounded us after lunch. The buzz of speech died as we approached, then resumed behind us. Though I felt resigned, her smile told me Amina was happy. Tim and Mark though, they freaked a bit.

“You have a car?” I asked as we headed out after school.

“And my license of course.” She answered as we reached an ancient Bug.

“Is this?” I asked looking at the white VW beetle with tracing stripes.

“Yes as a matter of fact it is.” She answered as the completely unexpected car alarm tweeped it’s disarming.

“What year?” I asked as we climbed in.

“1967 of course, just like my favorite.” She answered and I felt better. If she still had childhood favorites like a car from the movies then Amina was still under their somewhere in the midst of all that conditioning and whatever else was done to her.

“Cool.” I said, then her Herby fired up and purred. I knew what I bug should have sounded like and this wasn’t it.

“I won it in a contest at school. They had this large jar of jelly beans and tickets were a dollar apiece to guess the number. One number to a ticket and I bought twenty five, it was my eleventh guess that got it. It has EFI and a fully modern everything including suspension. It doesn’t just an axle swing system now, it has actual springs and stuff. The weight distribution is off though and the engine is water-cooled which gives a better heater in the winter.”

“Wow.” I said still in shock as we pulled out.

“Thanks for lunch by the way.”

“What do you mean? You got into a fight.”

“And you stopped me, cold. Now everyone has the subliminal idea that I do as you say. Their words will say fanciful things as teens do, but underneath it all they will really believe it, even if they never do admit it even to themselves.”

“And that’s a good thing?”

“Yes it is. Now I can act less deferring and have everyone think I am trying to cover something up when I am actually trying to advertise it.”

“How is your hand?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“I bruised my palm.” She answered at the next light, “Bastard knows how to wear a cup, that’s for sure.” They go on like parachute harnesses, if they aren’t almost too tight, they’re useless.

“Will you be ok?”

“I’ll be fine. It’ll hurt for a few days then go away, bruises always do.” She answered. We rode in silence after that, we didn’t even speak when we reached my house. Her bags were in the living room, I showed her where my sister’s room, bathroom and kitchen were then left her to figure it out.

“Yeah,” I said answering the door a little later, Tim and Mark stood there looking sheepish.

“We umm wanted to make sure you were umm ok.” Tim said hesitantly.

“Come on in.” I said opening the door the rest of the way.

“Out with it.” I said with a sigh as the door closed.

“The rumor mill is going nuts.” Mark grimaced.

“About what?” I asked not wanting to know.

“They say, not us mind you, but they say she is like, yours.” Tim chimed in.

“Yours like, you know, personally.” Mark hissed quietly.

“Hi,” Amina interrupted at that moment passing through, “Mind if I head out? I have a few things I need to get done.”

“Go ahead.” I answered without really looking at her. Tim and Mark though, they were staring.

“Anything you need?” She asked going by me. I finally noticed the handbag and briefcase with the stylized letter U upside down over a capitol A all inside a Capitol C with the opening pointing down at a forty five degree angle to the right. The logo of the Under Cover Arcade.

“Nope, be back by supper time though.”

“Yes sir.” She answered as she closed the door, I swear Tim’s pants moved when she said that.

“She’s UCA?” Mark hissed, “Jesus man.”

“Oh, My, God.” Tim stammers, “You have a UCA girl living with you? They do that?”

“She works part time in some arcade, so what?” I asked playing innocent.

“And here I thought the boy was clueless, not brain dead.” Tim laughs.

“The UCA is where dreams are born, the finest girls all out on display, all the time. Rumor has it they’re available, if you happen to know who to talk to.” Mark says grinning, until someone knocks on the door, then he looks sheepish.

“Yeah.” I say opening it.

“Hi,” Kara says with a smile, “Is Amina around?”

“Sorry, just missed her.” I said with a smile back, “You’re certainly welcome to wait if you want.”

“You wouldn’t mind?”

“Not a bit. Never mind the drooling lumps by the couch, they’re mostly harmless.”

“Ah, earthlings.” She said in an eerie echo of Amina while stepping in and looking them over. They twitched a lot, she was in practice uniform from the afternoon workout and still kind of flushed, “Could I trouble you for a good coke? I know you have a stash around here somewhere. I found a lone glass one in the fridge the other day.”

“No problem. I’ll grab you one.” I said. Tim stood blinking with his jaw quivering at the thought of Kara being around his place long enough to explore his fridge.

“Could I ask a stupid question.” I heard Mark say charging madly ahead as usual as I went to grab a cold coke from the hidden stash in my room so I wouldn’t have to raid my fort.

“Certainly you can.” Kara answered, “Would like an answer as well?”

“Uhh, yeah. There is a rumor that after you picked up our boy last Wednesday you took him to a cheerleader competition and football game, is that correct?”

“Yes.”

“Is it also true then that he might have gotten lucky at said competition?”

“I know what you mean and I wouldn’t say luck had much to do with it.” She answered honestly.

“You wouldn’t? Is that a confirmation?”

“That luck had nothing to do with it, yes.”

“Then what did umm, would you say?”

“Well, for my part, I found him energetic and caring,” Their jaws dropped at her words and even further at her smile, “And I figured it would piss his brother off to no end later when I finally get around to telling him. I haven’t yet, I’m saving it for that special kind of a fight.”

“Ella thought he was sweet, said he was great for cuddling as well.” They blinked when she went on.

“As for Angi, She said he was nice but needed to be more aggressive for her tastes.”

“Th, thu, thr, three of you, he got three of you?” Tim stammered.

“God.” Mark whispered.

“It was his birthday, for me anyway.” Kara answered enjoying the boys reactions, “The first time that is. Ella thought he was so sweet the first time that she just had to try him again in the morning. Angi though, she lost a bet in a poker game the first time, and the second come to think of it. That massage that wound up in the shower though, that was all her. My personal favorite though was the strip poker game, we cheerleaders play for high stakes you know, Ella and Angi both lost roll in the hay notes and the winner of the game picked him for them to do. Since there was only one night left, they had to share, the whole night. Pity he didn’t get to keep any of the pictures though.”

“I think someone is making things up as they go.” I said returning with a cold glass coke for Kara from my private stash.

“You’re right, naughty of me.” Kara laughed taking the coke, “He didn’t get to have them pose, but they did have to give him a proper three way though.”

“You mean?” Tim asked with awe.

“Yes.” I answered, “I scored a cheer leader, one lone cheerleader, it was a birthday present.”

“I mean the other two?” Tim whispered.

“I have no comment.” I replied wondering if I would rather hide Kara’s body or theirs cause I sure felt like killing someone right then.

“Who kept the pictures then?” Mark asked, finally parsing Kara’s words.

“No one silly boy.” Kara answered laughing, “No one gets pictures like that of us except our boyfriends and even then only at home, never on the road.”

“Oh.” Tim and Mark say together.

“Can I borrow your computer to check my mail?” Kara asked.

“Go ahead, you know where everything is, help yourself.”

“Thanks.” She replies heading for my room.

“You scored that? Twice?” Mark asks.

“It was my birthday. She was having a fight with my brother and thought it made for a great revenge.”

“Twice?” Tim asks.

“We were in guest dorms, there weren’t any extra bunks and she wanted company. We simply snuggled most of the night, she turned over about three wanting more than cuddles. Then she promptly went back to sleep.”

“You didn’t just score, you spent the night in the same bed?”

“So?” I asked trying to distract them from the rumor frenzy Kara had gotten them going on, “What’s up anyway guys?”

“We came by to see if you were still you.” Tim admits.

“And evidence is indicating that though you are in fact you, and you are brimming over with luck, luck and more luck.” Mark laughed. We talked a while longer until an awkward silence settled in.

“What’s wrong guys?” I asked.

“You’re different.” Tim said summing it up.

“How so?”

“Ever since Easter you’ve been getting more, well,”

“More like the supremely confident jocks and less like, us.”

“Explain.” I requested puzzled.

“You’ve been more like umm,” Tim started in.

“You haven’t been looking at the scenery at school. We used to check out the babes and try to decide how bad our chances were, it’s been like you haven’t even seen them lately. I mean I see a lot of why now but it’s more than that.” Mark finished in a mad rush of words.

“Oh.” I said quietly. That was when I realized I had changed. Not that something had happened to me, more that I was no longer who I had been. My friends had noticed, but I hadn’t, “A lot’s been happening and I just don’t know what to say.”

“You know we’re here for you? Right?” Tim asked as though he wondered if I knew it. I sat there in silence, lost inside myself. They left soon thereafter. The world flowed around me, Amina eventually returned, she and Kara talked then Kara left in a hurry. My parents got home from work. Dinner was set, I ate, there was talk but I don’t remember it. I went through the motions lost in enormity of how much I had changed in so short of a time. I must have spoken, at least no one yelled at me for not answering questions. I did the dishes then I sat at my computer thinking about nothing until I went to bed.

The clock said one when I woke to movement in my room in an otherwise silent house. A silent form crawled across my bed, opened my covers and wiggled in beside me, she felt nice. With care and patience I was eased erect, not the almost jarring instant kind, the slow gentle intimate kind that relaxes you. Then she silently pulled into me shushing my questions with a finger on my lips. She laid her head lay on my shoulder and I felt at peace. Though she was nude and I was erect, it was a different kind of arousal. I could have had her, but she seemed to need this, to just be held. In the dark with my eyes closed, I could never have seen tears in her eyes. In my silence with my ears closed, I could never have heard the near silent sobs that wiped those nonexistent tears on my shoulder. With no tears to be felt, I could have never felt a cold line down my shoulder drip onto my blankets. The lithe muscular form in my bed cuddled close, it grew softer as it’s breathing slowed, the first real sound it made was the softest gentlest of snores that flowed over me, I slept.

“School.” Mom shouted the next morning jarring me out my gentle nothingness of a dream and awake just before my door slammed as it reclosed. I was alone, my bed was warm but that could have been just me. No wet spot betrayed lost tears, but a lone whitish spot on my shoulder tasting of salt when I dabbed at it hinted the previous night was not a dream.

“Smile.” Amina said as we headed out the door. Breakfast had been it’s usual quick affair, few words and much love. She had dressed in my style this morning, a visible marker of her closeness to me.

“Morning.” Tim said in ritual greeting as He and Mark joined us on final approach. We traveled in silence until our paths parted for classes. Even the teachers knew something was off, no one said anything but I was never called on to give any answers. Lunch on the other hand, something happened there.

“Hi,” An annoying voice in a high school cheer leading uniform leading several silent ones in tow said walking up to Amina ignoring us guys where we ate together, “I’m Angelique. Angelique Thomson. I run the cheerleaders here and I saw you do the splits yesterday. Ever done any cheerleading work before?” She asked just like a real cheerleader would.

“I know something about cheer leading.” Amina answered with a knowing smile, “I may not have your chest but I seldom have any trouble getting guys to look at me when and where I want them to.”

“Great.” Angelique replied almost sure that she was just insulted. You can’t get an E on your report card but in her case those weren’t D’s, not even double D’s. What a pair of E’s were doing on a high school girl was a mystery. I guess Darwin has a sense of humor, “In that case how about you show up this afternoon for practice. The year may be short but you may be moving here next year and there is no reason not to be ready.”

“Practice?” Amina asked glancing at me.

Sure, I answered with my eye brows.

“You sure?” She asked.

Go ahead, I answered with slight shrug.

“Thanks.” She replied with genuine relief, it confused me until I remembered her game.

“Supper.” I said aloud as she rose to leave with them.

“Of course, as you wish.” She replied demurely gathering her things, “Is it ok if I audit some other classes?”

“Definitely.” I replied playing along, “Just be home by dinner.”

“Yes sir.” She chirped as she joined Angelique and crowd.

“You know you don’t need to worry about that geek.” One of girls said with finality as she laughed, “as long as you know where he sleeps he will do as you want anyway.”

“And far more importantly he knows where I sleep.” Amina said with a neutral tone as they all stepped out of earshot. An image from the darkness last night came unbidden of this girl silently holding me.

“Why does she defer to you like that?” Mark asked with his usual subtlety.

“She’s new in town.” I answered.

“No.” Tim said flatly, “It’s more than that, way more.”

“Can we drop this for now please?” I asked. The silence endured the rest of lunch. The silence endured the rest of the day. I rode the bus home since Amina was at practice. My homework took me seventeen minutes, I was so distracted I forgot to drag it out. Amina was home five minutes before dinner. We did the dishes together in silence. She went out again after getting my permission via nod from me in my room.

One AM brought a silent Amina back to my room. Once more she eased me erect, massaged me until I was aroused in mind and body alike. I was surprised when instead of cuddling like before, she sat me back flat, placed a handkerchief over my mouth indicating a desire for silence, then spread my arms straight out and my legs as far as was comfortable. The feel of her hands bringing me erect was joined by her tongue tickling my tip, then circling it like a worm. Teeth grazed my shaft before lips sealed to wipe away the feel. Up and down, over and over I was engulfed a little, then released, each time taken a little deeper, the sucking a little stronger. Then I felt her breath on my pubic hair from her nose when she exhaled and her tongue began doing something along the length of my shaft. I felt the drag of her lips as she pulled off of me while sucking, then the grazing of teeth as she returned. Each time I felt a little release, like a mini climax, but smaller, lasting longer. By the fifth such pass my mouth hung open and my back was arching. Up and down she went, I breathed with her so I could breathe at all as she worked on me. My cheeks tingled as the alarm clock display began to fade from sight. I tried to speak, to raise my arms, to move my legs, nothing happened. I wanted to move to speak, but my body didn’t want to, it wanted that. Each time It felt like I ejaculated just a tiny bit. I became that pattern, it became me, it became everything I knew. Her hands spread massaging the rest of me with the same rhythm as she continued. I couldn’t tell when it became just her hands, only that when the clock came back into focus, it said half past three. Then she kissed me and sometime during that my world stopped.

“School.” My mother hollered just before my door reclosed with a slam. My day began again, to my surprise I was wide awake, just buzzed, no, closer to stoned. I think I said ten words that day, might have been eight, not more than twelve. “I know, be home by supper, I will.” I remembered Amina saying when she left with one of the high school cheerleaders on the way to third period. I did my homework, I played on the computer, I ate diner. I did the dishes without comment. I went to bed tired in some way I didn’t recognize.

One Am brought the same lithe little silent intruder to my bed. Once again she began the same routine, a slow body wide arousal, relaxing beyond words. This time though, after getting me all spread out she didn’t go down on me, she mounted me with a smile visible in the light from my clock display. As before it was slow, a bit at a time, then out, then in again, the friction from her being tight though slight, added up over time. Once I was half way in, she began to tighten as I was pulled out each time, OH MY GOD. It was to slow to permit me to climax fully, as before the reaction was long and drawn out. The world slowed to the same crawl she used driving me in then pulling me out. I have no idea how many times she did that, I have no real idea how long it took, I passed out with me bottomed in her.

“School.” My mother hollered just before my door slammed as it reclosed and I finally realized that this new behavior was for the benefit of our house guest. I crawled out of bed, Mom was hopping like a flea in a hot skillet and dad was no where to be found, unusual for this early. He normally got lots of coffee before retreating to his workshop for the day, unless he was working in someone else’s lab that is. I can’t say I was morose, it was more like I was just distant. Amina confused me, during the day I saw one person, a dynamic self confident, self-motivated, self-driven young woman who excelled at whatever she put her mind to. The knowledge that she was totally controlled, totally available contradicted everything I saw. Her visits at night though, now that I stopped to think about them, reeked of desperation, of a desire to be held, comforted, acknowledged somehow. School continued, despite Amina doing more things, she kept me involved by always asking before expanding her activities, it remained school.

Amina settled back to just cuddling after that night. She also turned down an invitation to a Friday night get together with Angelique and company. Early Saturday Kara showed up, my parents were distracted by something, said to have fun and be good, then the three of us left. We went to the mall intending to catch a movie, but ran into Angelique and company instead. That turned out to be the fun part, Jan, Ella, Angi and six others also met us there, apparently an arranged meeting someone didn’t mention to me, I had no illusions they simply forgot.

“Angelique,” Amina said with aplomb and the most sincere looking smile, “May I present my aunt Jan, current Captain of the Beta team. Kara, Ella, Angi and the rest, I don’t know all their names.”

“Nice to meet you.” Angelique replied missing a beat in surprise. They represented everything she wanted in life, yet were somehow friends with me.

“Has Amina been behaving?” Jan asked me directly, ignoring the others for a moment.

“Yes.” I answered.

“Has she been doing as she has been told?”

“Yes.” I answered formally.

“Are you content with her performance so far?” She asked cryptically, unfortunately I saw Tim and Mark approaching from the food court doing a passive walking retreat from a group of high school jocks enjoying the passive chase. Until they saw the gathering that is, then both groups vectored our way, great, an audience.

“Yes I am. She has been fitting in nicely, making herself at home, in our fine school.” I answered with pauses trying not to lay it on to thick myself. Who was I kidding, I only needed to fool Angelique, once she was convinced, no one else would ask.

“Umm.” Angelique mumbled not quite sure what she was hearing.

“Amina told us you are doing a weekend practice.” Jan interrupted.

“Yes we are.”

“We decided to watch.”

“Uh, great.” Angelique said back not sounding sure she liked the idea at all.

“Kara,” Jan said turning to her, “You and Ella have your jobs, take him with you.”

“On it.” Kara answered with a smile.

“I’ll take Amina for the day.” Jan said turning to me, “I’ll return her to you when were done. Until then help Kara and Ella if you would please. I have been helping Ella with her meditation and relaxation like you got her started on, see how she is doing.”

“No problem, you want a report or just let you know if I see any problems?” I asked. I only expanded my question to bug Angelique, her look of confusion was all the reward I needed.

“She has an experiment to run, let me know the results if you are able to help her get it setup.”

“On it. Were gone.” I said grabbing my things while indicating for Kara to lead the way. Tim and mark hung back watching the three of us leave, obviously confused by the split, guess where the jocks were heading.

“Angi.” I heard Jan say behind us. By the time we reached Kara’s car, Angi was racing to join us. On the way back Ella described the experiment she and Jan wanted to run, the equipment was simple and would need only a few minutes to arrange. I knew exactly why Kara and Ella were with me, neither of them were in on the whole UCA thing like apparently the rest of team, like those there that day at least.

Once we arrived at home, I looked for my parents. Not home, however I found a note saying they wouldn’t be back that night, something about having to fly somewhere to meet a customer at a conference for some quickie job for dad. While Angi helped Ella get settled, Kara and I retreated to my room.

“You know that thing you pulled near the bridge on the way back?” She asked softly.

“Yeah.” I answered, alarm bells ringing because this was the first time we had been alone since.

“You pull something like that again with out at least warning me, preferably clearing it in advance and I will make sure you never need a condom for safe sex, ok?”

“Sorry.” I apologized, “I wasn’t thinking very well and I let everything go to my head. I don’t know what I was thinking doing that to you.”

“You were a teen presented with multiple cheer leaders for your birthday, I’m surprised you were thinking at all.” Kara answered softly, “I let things get out of hand myself as well.”

“I promise not to pull anymore bone headed stunts like that in the future.” I swore.

“I didn’t say that.” Kara laughed, “I said warn me. I was almost pure panic when you did that and I couldn’t not do it. Arak was happy but remembering it the first time was disturbing. It actually turned out to be kind of neat, really focussing, I have tried underwater meditating since then and with the right scuba gear it is nice.”

“Oh.” Then to my surprise she wanted the Arak state triggered, I asked why.

“Because it just makes things easier right now. Look, Jan has been running us ragged lately. I don’t know what bug she has up her ass but it’s driving me insane. I wish we had the pool at school but it is busy this close to summer.”

“How about a hot tub?” I asked.

“Hot tub? Great idea.” She smiled.

“My parents got a bigger one about a year ago, it’s on the back porch, patio now I guess after dad added to it.

“And I can use it? I wish I had thought of it while I was here before.”

“Help yourself. I should have mentioned it, I wasn’t thinking with the right head all that much that week. I guess I should go get Ella set up now.”

“Trigger first. I want to try it as Arak, it was great as me, but her simpler views should enhance the effect nicely.”

“Ok.” I answered then brought Arak out to play. I spent a little time playing and I nearly had her then but decided to save that for later. She decided to do her meditating in the nude so she could feel the water jets better. I vowed to go enjoy the view.

“Are you ready?” I asked Ella where she lay on my sister’s bed attempting to get comfortable.

“Yes.” She said softly,

“Here we go.” I said handing her a set of head phones with attached microphone, “These are noise canceling headphones, they will cancel out most outside noise. The mic will pick up your voice, then the player will play it back delayed by one second. Will that do what you and Jan wanted?”

“Nicely.” She laughed putting on the headphones then laid back, closed her eyes, and began murmuring to herself as we left her there.

“I need your help.” Angi said without preamble.

“With what?”

“I need you to work some more on that spot on my shoulders.”

“And you need to keep me occupied so your boss can be sure the only two girls on the team I know of not involved with whatever all is going on are out of the way.”

“That too, among other things.”

“Ok.” I sighed, “Now what?”

“Your two friends, Tim and Mark, do you trust them?”

“Yes, why?”

“According to intelligence they have been asking a lot of questions. If they can’t be convinced to back off it will make the wrong people nervous.”

“Are you a volunteer? I ask because I need to know where I stand. If you are a volunteer it means one thing, if you aren’t it means another.”

“Yes as a matter of fact I was, why? What difference does it make?”

“Just curious mostly, though to be honest the whole thing confuses me. Do you think there is any chance they are involved in what ever Amina is tracing down?”

“Effectively none.”

“Thank god for small favors. Why is the UCA concerned about drug runners?”

“Some combinations of drugs can effect conditioning.”

“So self defense, clean up the streets and make the cops owe you all in one move?”

“Mindy doesn’t believe in doing things half way.”

“That’s obvious. So how bad is that cramp?”

“Bad. It began as a minor thing but as hard as Jan has been pushing us it just won’t quite settle.”

“Do you have something to take for the worst of the pain? So it doesn’t decide to recramp.”

“We avoid drugs if we can.”

“Then what?”

“Here.” She replied holding out a sealed envelope with the UCA logo on it.

“What’s this?” I asked taking it.

“Instructions, code phrases, etc, for altering my frame of mind. You can use them to relax me as far, as much or however you need to, or have me do whatever.”

“Are they specific to you?” I asked looking at it as though it were going to bite me.

“No.” She admitted.

“Are you giving me this voluntarily?”

“Yes and no.”

“Expand.” I ordered. See, I learn.

“Yes I am giving you the information to help me voluntarily. No I do not believe you are ready for complete access to us.”

“How does this dichotomy of awareness work? You are controlled yet aware you are, how?”

“You ask because it violates a number of preconceptions?”

“Yeah, like most all of them.”

“Psychology itself is a non sequeter, it’s own facts are uncoordinated.”

“Whatever.” I said dismissively changing subjects since I was obviously not ready to tackle that one yet, “You asked about Tim and Mark, why?”

“It’s all the same issue.” Angi answered surprising me, “We were all chosen because we all made the choice to use sex as a bartering tool. You think Mindy is cold blooded? Amina took UCA marked gear, made copies at home. Then she went to known meeting spot to meet with a rejected client and convinced him that Mindy had changed her mind and provided a not quite sixteen year old virgin as he originally wanted. She said it was her entry test and the price was one hundred grand in cash, he got her however he wanted her, for four hours.”

“Oh Jesus.” I stammered.

“She did it to.” Angi shuddered, “He had her for those four hours. An anonymous tip led the drug unit to crash the party, one of the entry guys recognized her. When her uncle arrived, she told him the ten grand in the bag was for a drug buy she heard him talking about on the phone.”

“But the price was one hundred?” I asked, actively ignoring the rest.

“With a rape kit from a pre sixteen year old with fresh blood screaming virginity and his semen as the evidence. It took very little to convince the perp that statutory rape of the niece of the chief of detectives could be a death penalty case, he spilled, he spilled everything. He swore on a stack of bibles the price had been ten grand, the rest went into Amina’s college fund, and he gave up every contact he had. Turns out he was an information courier, so rather than names, he gave them conduits. Bastard wound up in witness protection when the feds got wind of it.”

“She did that?” I asked thinking of the silent nights.

“Oh yeah, then demanded her uncle let her join UCA or she would go independent, claimed she had proven she had what it took to do it. Just so you know, you have a snake living with you, maybe a lizard, but nothing warm blooded.”

“Shit.”

“Yeah, Jan and even Mindy were taken aback at that one. That’s why Amina is so carefully conditioned and controlled. The rest of us have wiggle room on how we obey instructions, not that one, the control on her is total, she’s bloody insane.”

“Damn.” I whispered in shock, “So I have to be real careful what I tell her to do.”

“Real careful.”

“I wondered why you all seemed to almost look down on her. You don’t, you’re afraid of her.”

“You got that right, and for her as well. And that’s why I asked about your two friends. If she suspects they may endanger some part of her mission she might act before any orders to the contrary can be given. You might think that you could simply tell her to leave them alone, but that would be stupid. She is totally mission driven and unless the order to leave them alone comes from Mindy herself since she is the ultimately in charge, she might do something preemptive to protect her mission which is her overriding priority right now.”

“And Mindy sent her here knowing all this?”

“She likes you.”

“And is both isolating me and protecting me from the fallout of recruiting new girls from the high school with little things like crashing weekend practices.”

“You got it. Now odds are those two will stop by while you are working my back, it needs it by the way. I’ll be playing the part of one stoned out her gourd cheer leader in a suggestible state from the combination of pain relievers, muscle relaxants, alcohol and maybe a little something more, be vague on any details you give. While I really will be somewhat out of it, I have my instructions which will lead to me creatively interpreting orders, suggestions and maybe even comments to achieve my ends.”

“Why?”

“To maneuver the situation into one where the boys will keep their mouths totally shut and their behavior will help advertise Amina’s being UCA further.”

“That’s cold.”

“So? A few more years like this, by the way all my school expenses are paid in addition to my pay for assignations, and I will have a nice nest egg when I graduate. Or I can move over to the arcade if I’m greedy.”

“Umm,”

“The reason for this particular trick is that Mindy really intends you to run the branch of the arcade here once Amina finds a place for it. So you need to find a way to leave me alone with them where they will be tempted to play with me.”

“How am I supposed to do that?”

“You’ll think of something. Now do you want to use the control phrases or would you rather simply hypnotize me. You needn’t worry, altering the conditioning would take far more than an afternoon to accomplish.”

“Why would I use hypnoses?”

“As a meditative boost or aid. Perhaps I use self-hypnoses and they can think you kept talking to me as put myself under and now I am listening to you almost as I would to myself.”

“They would never believe that.” I said, shocked.

“Bet you.”

“Bet what?”

“You tell them it was self hypnoses you managed to highjack and I bet they believe you. Furthermore I bet they will be so fascinated they just have to try to take advantage of it.”

“Ok, what rules?”

“If they stop at playing with my boobs you win, if they go for more I win.”

“If you’re so determined, then what are the prizes.”

“I win, I get next weekend here. I get all the massages I want, breakfast in bed, any other services I happen to want, you make me as happy as you can the whole weekend.”

“Umm,” I hesitated.

“If you win, I arrange next weekend as yours. I mean, yours, the whole weekend officially assigned as yours to do with as you please, or have do as you please.”

“You already have your orders don’t you?” I accused recognizing the bet was over the top even for them and the games they play, “You have specific instructions on what to have happen here.”

“Yes.” She admitted surprised, “Mindy wanted to know how you would handle one of us officially being yours for a while, on the books as it were and yes I do have specific instructions for today.”

“Null bet. What are you really supposed to arrange with Mark and Tim?”

“OK.’ She said with a sigh, “I am supposed to arrange for them to get a chance to play with me above the waist. They are intended to be behavioral advertisements. The way it works is for them to be exited at the chance to play, then be induced to keep the secret, the advertising comes from their subliminal behavior changes. The more normal they treat you and all the girls in and out of your house while paying less attention to the girls in high school, the further the advertising goes and the better it works for us.”

“That’s how you build word of mouth and why everybody only halfway knows anything. You never say anything, you never show anything, you let everyone’s fantasies do your advertising for you.” I said as scheme came clear.

“Everyone knows that you have a pool of hot girls around you, that focuses attention on you. Then being in your orbit is how they make contacts with those hot girls. Mindy has existing customers that like new entertainment hence the recruiting. You are a way into the local late teen market as contact point in both directions, customers and recruits, yet it never directly involves you.”

“And in exchange for being your front man I get laid a lot.”

“As a byproduct only. What you may not be aware of is that there is an existing market here already, Mindy is using you as a beater.”

“So I’m not just a focus and somewhat of bait, I’m the hound?” I asked, referring to the practice of sending dogs into shallow marshes to get flocks of ducks to fly so they can be shot out of the air.

“And she will win.” Angi stated as flatly as I’ve ever heard something said.

“Ambitious.”

“That’s part of why Amina is here.”

“Please tell me it isn’t her uncle isn’t one them keeping an eye on the jail, umm, bait, being trolled out there for the local competition to grab at and give themselves away.”

“I can tell you honestly that her uncle is not involved in watching her.”

“You know,’ I said chuckling, “I used be distracted by those uniforms, that cleavage, those smiles, all the flirtatious behavior. Now all I hear is that either Mindy has private security watching and waiting for someone to make a move, or has somehow arranged for cops of some flavor to do it.”

“There is room for overlap in those definitions.”

“Oh, shit. Are there feds watching this place?”

“They’re not really feds.”

“How not really?”

“To begin with they are a group of men the US among other governments consider worth keeping a passive eye on through friends still employed by various agencies. This group of men have all lost either close friends or relatives to the darker side of drugs and other off the books economies. The men watching are restricted to those who understand that there are certain trades that will always exist and further that Mindy’s way is the best protection that can be given for hers. Contact is maintained and an eye kept on them by the favors they ask their friends for getting background information on people.”

“I think I might wet my pants now.” I thought to myself, her smile told me it might have slipped out.

“You are involved now, there is no changing that. That envelope is your invitation use the ladder to go down the rabbit hole at your own pace. Ignore it and you get to jump before everything on top runs you over.”

“You know for someone who works in the field of making fantasies come true, you sure have a way of soothing my heart by stopping it with fear instead.”

“Tough, now listen. We have male employees as well, though the market for females is several times larger. Also Amina is an incredibly sharp blade that must be kept in a sheath because she is likely to cut anyone who wields her. She is calmer and easier to manage when she is with you.”

“Calmer? She’s a maniac.”

“She has never been on better behavior than since she got here.”

“Oh crap.” I said, more memories of her at night, silent actions, silent needs, her silent tears.

“She is considered to be yours.”

“This isn’t a fight.” I said referring to the local takeover of the prostitution market as some things became clearer, “This is just one battle among many in a war isn’t it?” I asked as something congealed in my stomach.

“I am not permitted to directly say more right now.”

“You don’t really need to. She’s afraid she’s going to lose so she is making the best arrangements she can for her people. How far does this go?” I asked firmly.

“Please,” she pleaded, nostrils flared, eyes shut in concentration, deep breaths came and went as I could almost see the fight with her conditioning to say what she wanted to say, then, “Trust me, us. You are not the right person, you are not in the right place,” She said, face flushed with effort as she forced words past whatever blocks tried to stop them, “But you can be one day. The darkness of the human spirit that gives it strength is not just evil, there is good in it as well. This isn’t right or wrong, this is justice, balance, hoping for a world where what is done to us for our own protection is no longer needed.”

“Ok.” I said seeing her discomfort and the pain it cost her to say that, “What do you need me to do?”

“For now. Be an opportunistic teenager with access to cheer leaders. Learn everything you can, try to be ready when the time comes and you can make a difference. They will be here soon, are any of Kara’s muscle relaxants left?”

“In the bathroom, behind the towels in the cabinet on the lower right. We keep the stronger stuff there so little fingers can’t find anything nasty over the sink to get into when they visit.”

“Perfect,” She said looking at the clock, “I am going to use the bathroom, maybe grab a quick shower if I can. I will come out after they arrive. I will have taken a dose of Kara’s meds and still be complaining of back pain, not much of an act by the way. Keeping up with Kara keeping up with Jan is no picnic.”

“And I give them a chance to be opportunists?”

“Exactly. Don’t worry about making sure they keep their mouths shut, there are other pieces in play to ensure that.”

“How far do I let it go?”

“If they can be gotten to try to talk the stoned me into a blow job that would be fine. Letting it happen is fine. Making it happen would be as close to ideal as we are likely to get, but they mustn’t have a chance to score me or one of us fully. Not yet.”

“If they try to get the blow job, do I let them?”

“Control the situation so they get handled by someone with experience, it’ll dull their reactions to the high school girls. The more directly involved they can be in the whole process the better, optimum would be for them to get a nice blow job more or less at your command, though merely arranging it would work as well. If you do hypnotize me my instructions will make me cooperative and fully available, the only thing preventing them from scoring me will be you.”

“Which is how you imply I have access, by them acting like they either have or anticipate getting some access to you or some of the other girls?”

“You learn quickly, keep learning.”

“Yes ma’am.” I replied with a laugh.

“Don’t do that again. Not even as a joke.”

“Why?”

“No one must suspect that we are still people underneath it all.”

“So I have to be an opportunistic rat bastard to you all?”

“Except Amina. Keep her, I know she will tell you to loan her out, to use her as bait, as payment, as whatever is needed, but don’t. Keep her, keep her safe, do whatever you want with her yourself, don’t loan her out, be greedy.”

“Why so specific?”

“Because we are all of the abyss, we all carry a piece of it within us. It gives us strength, but to use it we must look into it, and sometimes it looks back. If we stare at it to long, to hard, if we draw out it’s strength to much or to far, it can look back at the world through us and we become it.”

“And she is headed that way?”

“That girl was born of the abyss. A mind like hers was wasted in her school system, she is smarter than the teachers she has now, let alone as a child, it left her bored. There was no light in her life because her parents aren’t like her and the local church, her only real social outlet besides school, has old time values on where a woman belongs. The abyss was her only friend, her only companion, the only thing that kept her mind occupied, until Mindy.”

“And now?”

“And now, she is deteriorating slower than she was. The trauma of what happened to her, of what all that man did to her, it didn’t break her, it did something else. We fear for her, we all do. Either Mindy doesn’t see it, won’t see it, or thinks it doesn’t matter, she’s wrong.”

“What is the bigger picture Mindy is fighting?”

“Essentially it amounts to is pimps who beat, drug addict and punish girls and women to make them dependent on them, unable to function as people in their own right. The world is the way the world is, outlawing prostitution won’t stop it. The same as outlawing drugs won’t stop them. It is also as much about how corporations and large businesses treat employees, and how the fashion industry exploits young girls to make them into sales tools. The war is as much against using people as though they were possessions as it is against slavery, the mental kind where you are only allowed to have certain thoughts. It takes generations but you can put the thought police in people’s heads so they will monitor and report themselves. It begins with cradle to grave management of your life. Then it extends into what is allowed to be taught and eventually how. In the end, the population no longer even understands what free thought is so they can honestly believe they are free while they toil as slaves of wage or in other more literal ways. They are grateful to have the job provided so they don’t starve, in the hope they can arrange for their children to have better jobs. Rather than trying to stop girls and women from getting into the trade, Mindy is using the trade to make them money, to ensure they get an education and that they live to enjoy it.”

“Oh.”

“You might not believe it but several of us have already left this life. All with good education’s, degrees, and a nest egg to get us by, or for retirement. Instead of going out into the work force in ruinous debt to be wage slaves or worse. We go out with our feet under us, with people skills, with confidence and the ability to convey it. One girl actually found love with a customer no less. Though free, she still occasionally triggers her old self for him to add spice to weekend getaways.”

“Umm, Uhh, I don’t know what to say.”

“And if you did you would be useless. Remember, be definitive, I’ll play along and try to guide you as best I can. If you have any doubts follow my lead, even in trance I’ll still follow my orders to guide the situation though specific orders will be obeyed.”

“Oh.” I said watching her walk off. Mindy’s strategy was in retrospect, obvious. Instead of trying to eliminate the whole industry, she strives to make it safe, thus destroying all but the vestiges of the lowest end making all them safer. Once you destroy the low end, the old middle becomes the new normal which is closer to the high end. The high end though is where the girls are more than bed bunnies. Many of the high end escorts and other working girls are also councilors, ironically marriage councilors sometimes, or advisors, or just a sympathetic ear you know won’t share pillow talk. Unless arranged ahead of time for communication between people who can’t be seen talking of course. By removing the entire market where the women are exploited rather than used, she intends to make anyone who exploits or uses brutality a monster to be shunned. All told, a much more effective way stop new ones from forming than direct punishment. Then all you have to do is outlive the current ones. The knock at the door startled me out of my reverie, the clock said I had been sitting there quite a while.

“Hi.” I said to the not unexpected Tim and Mark, “What’s up?” I asked as I stepped aside gesturing them in.

“What the hell is going on?” Tim asks without preamble.

“Care to ask a specific question?” I asked.

“First you have a UCA girl living with you. Then we find out she is spending all her spare time scouting locations for a new arcade.” Tim continues.

“Then you start spending time around cheer leaders after going to competition with them, scoring at least one of them, three if the rumors are true.” Mark picks up, “And that UCA girl, she defers to you, like totally defers.”

“Look guys, I’m not really sure what to say that I haven’t already said before.” I start in and the bathroom door opens. Angi staggers out in Kara’s volleyball uniform I hadn’t realized was anywhere around.

“Hey,” Angi says slurring as she staggers a little, “I shink it hepped.”

“Angi,” I said as calmly as I could while wanting to crawl under a rock and die as she actually went through with it, “I told you to stay in the hot water as long you could stand it.”

“I phid.” She replied stopping at the end of the couch by grabbing it, “Now fishxt it.”

“Fine.” I said exasperated, but not for the reasons going through Tim and Marks minds, “You know the drill. Floor, on towel, on your stomach.”

“Yesh Fhir,” She said dropping to her knees and crawling to the towel already laid out in the middle of the floor, “Whaa ver ou shay Shir. Ou guud ash Kharrah shaid you wurr. I dew vat yu shay.”

“Good girl Angi.” I said as gently as I could instead of strangling her which is what I really felt like doing. Thanks to her, I now had to either play along or blow the entire game at once and it really pissed me off, I decided then and there to really have some fun at her expense.

“Immmm, yoorsh.” She replied as she finally settled onto the towel. Tim and Mark hadn’t spoken a word yet.

“Focus Angi.” I said kneeling beside her, “Did the heat ease it?”

“Yeshh.”

“Holy shit.’ I heard them whisper in stereo.

“Look guys.” I began, “I was able to help Kara when she had a bad injury to her leg. I also helped Angi some and then a couple of others asked how Kara got better so quick, so she told them.”

“And?” Tim asked just staring.

“Kara introduced me to them. She took me to the game as birthday present. Also to irritate my brother since they were fighting at the time. She said I was safe, and I knew how to use pressure points with massage. They kind of jumped at the chance, their team physio guy didn’t know pressure points and they can be useful, really useful.”

“And?” Mark asked this time.

“You have to understand something. I was staying the same guest dorms as them. They asked for my help and gave me some rules.”

“What kind of rules?”

“The umm,”

“Mashcott. Cute Cudly little mashcot, good enuf to eat.” Angi smiled almost clearly. I debated just strangling her but had no where to put the body.

“Mascot?” Tim asked eyes going wide.

“Hold on,” I said holding up a finger, “Angi, I need you to place yourself on my massage pillow, so arms under you and pick up.”

“Yesh phir.” She replied moving her arms to her sides then doing a push up from her knees lifting her torso so I could place a massage pillow under her. They are a firm pillow designed to act as a torso elevator in cases where a massage table is unavailable, the persons head ends up at knee height.

“Good girl Angi.” I said after positioning the pillow, “Now down.”

“Does she?” Mark asked kneeling beside her.

“Pay attention for a moment Angi, I am going to tell them something and I want you to tell them if that is what I was told, ok?”

“Vhat evr you shay.”

“To begin with,” I said and noticed Mark was actually trembling, “You ok Mark?”

“Yeah,” He replied absently, “Fine.”

“Anyway, I was told that for treating injuries, strains, sprains, etc, in preparation for or during competition just do what I need to do without regard to little things like modesty. If I needed to reach something, or grip something, just do what needed to be done and go on. However, if it was not during that time, stay above the waist and I can play as long as recipient doesn’t object.”

“Oh.” Tim murmured.

“The real problem is post competition days and non competition days. Especially in the hours right after a competition they tend to be a little or more drunk, under the influence of pain killers or otherwise not completely themselves. For those times the rules were a little different if a massage was asked for. The request at a time like that carried implicit permission to play more as long as I dealt with whatever they needed done in a timely manner.”

“Oh.” Tim repeated, staring.

“Iph he cahn phweet tok it, he canb haav it.” Angi interjected grinning, “Noah holes bharred.”

“Damn.” Mark whispers staring.

“Angi,” I said being sure I had her attention, “These are Tim and Mark, they are going to help me work on you, ok?”

“Ho kay.”

“Good girl Angi, Good girl.” I said then looked at Mark as Angi put a big silly grin, “Do you remember the massage and stretching classes from jujitsu and kenpo guide Ty gave for contrast?”

“Of course, I still go sometimes.”

“Tim you to. Put your finger tips on the sausage muscles where the wrinkle is, trace it top to bottom and tell me what you think.”

“It’s not pulled.” Mark says a minute later puzzled.

“And that is why they wanted me there.” I said with pride, “Watch this.” I said next and hit a set of pressure points near that part of the spine and the muscle visibly relaxed accompanied by a light moan from Angi.

“Nysche.” Angi cooed several seconds later in relief.

“Feel here.” I said next after picking up the back her sports bra and pointing to another part of the same muscle.

“Umm,” Mark said hesitating.

“Ok Angi,” I said changing tactics since this seemed the best place to begin what Angi wanted done and was apparently going to happen anyway, “I need you sit up now.”

“Hoe kae.” She replied coming up to seat herself cross-legged.

“Now I need to show them something but I need room to work so I need you remove your bra, ok?”

“Hoe kaa.” She answered and her arms crossed, hands grabbed the edges of the bra, and peeled it off over her head. Tim and Mark sat there awe struck as she put her arms back where they had been at her sides.

“Arms over head Angi, clasp your hands.” I told her as a way of advertising her compliance.

“Now look here.” I said moving behind her.

“Holy crap.” Tim whispered staring at Angi just sitting there topless at my command, “How can you just, umm.”

“Just look here.” I said, “I’ll have her put it back on in a minute.”

“Dude?” They whispered together, then I had them tracing the muscles she uncovered.

“What?” I asked noticing them glancing at her face more than expected.

“What’s with the stare?” Mark asked referring to Angi just staring off into the distance blankly.

“Oh that.” I answered and a thought occurred, “I can fix that. Go grab yourselves a coke and I’ll do something about it, I’ll call you.”

“Ok.” Tim said as they headed off to the kitchen after taking a moment to stare at Angi topless again.

“How is it going?” I asked after the door to the kitchen closed.

“Good so far.” Angi answered quietly, only half sloshed.

“Are you sure you want to proceed?” I asked as quietly as she was speaking, “This is insane.”

“Yes. We need them to change interest in the high school girls. Once they begin to ignore them it will help the recruiting effort. It will drive the girls who think sex games are the only way to keep guys looking at them to join us because once the arcade opens they can’t compete and they know it.”

“And you drive the jocks to you as customers as they follow the recruited girls?”

“Exactly. I’m chumming with your chums. They need to look at the girls in school with an evaluative eye, not a yearning one in order for this to work. I think you will have to go ahead and put me in a true trance. Don’t worry, it won’t effect the conditioning, it is designed to contain such things. I’ll be compliant while they play and I won’t have to put up with their inexperienced groping, just put a stop to it if it looks to be going beyond a blow job, ok?”

“You sure?”

“The stop point? Definitely, but I have my marching orders and you should consider them yours as well.”

“No silly, about the whole plan? It’s ridiculous.”

“Maybe, but that’s just the way things are. Now do it, we need the advertising to be in place before break so it builds over the summer to a fever pitch before school starts again.”

“You’ll have to explain that remark soon.”

“Fine, just put me out, I doubt I can keep a straight face much longer, even this stoned.”