The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big thanks to my beta readers.(qxvw198 and the nameless one.) You have been more help than you know.

Hopefully as I learn more I can make better use of your help.

Many thanks to those who have given feedback, it is my encouragement to continue.

As always, all mistakes are mine the barely literate authors.

DAL—Ch4

1

“No silly, about the whole plan?”

“Yes I’m sure. Now do it, we need the advertising to be in place before break so it builds over the summer to a fever pitch before school starts again.”

“You’ll have to explain that remark soon.”

“Fine, just put me out, I doubt I can keep a straight face much longer, even this stoned.”

* * *

“Fine. Just stare at the necklace and let go.” I said not sure exactly what I was feeling.

“Aren’t you going to open the envelope?” Angi asked with a feral looking grin.

“I don’t want to. You have some hesitation about me being ready, and I, umm.”

“You’re sweet, you really are. You do need to be a bit more aggressive though. If you are going to do a threesome or foursome, go ahead and get it done, just remember sometimes the girls can help entertain each other.”

“Uhhh,” I stammered, I had no idea where that came from.

“You still blush, how cute.” She laughed, apparently the former statement having been said to unbalance me, I have to admit, it worked. “Call me Angia when you do the induction, it’s a shortcut. It’ll work fast and easy just like I was as stoned as they think I am and I won’t have to remember a thing afterward. I may be following orders but that doesn’t mean I enjoy being little better than groped by teenage boys on an endorphin high. They will have to be taught real massage if this is going to play out properly in the long run.”

“Angia, right.” I said thinking about what she had just said.

“Only during the induction please.” She said after her face flushed a little as she gasped lightly and did a slow blink.

“Sorry. Long run of what?”

“Never mind, it’s fine, just get on with it.” She said with a grin, “I know this doesn’t really make sense to you, but please trust that we know what we are doing. Once they are done you can have whatever you want for yourself and no you don’t have to wake me first. If you don’t then I’ll never know and you can’t be embarrassed if you find yourself a little underperforming, unlikely, but you never know, it happens.”

“You’re the vaudeville expert, do I put you under in front of them?” I asked, ignoring the last part. I was doing that a lot then.

“Make sure they can see but not hear, say through the kitchen door or something, you want them to know you put me under and I let you, but not the details.”

“I’ll be right back then. Put your top back on so I can concentrate.” I said turning away.

“Yesh shir. Anny phiong shou shay shir.” She chuckled as she put her sports bra back on while I went to the kitchen to set the plan in motion despite my better judgement.

“Guys,” I said to them in the kitchen, “The stare is her trying to zone out further from the pain, it is still a little too much so I need to help her to relax further. If you want to come watch then you have to be silent, you’re also welcome to wait in here and be able to talk if you like.”

“What? Are you going to do her?” Tim asked in that confused teen only I want some tone.

“No. She probably would but she is bombed out of her gourd and that would be taking the wrong type of advantage right now. What I need to do is help her enhance her own meditation, help her bring it into tighter focus so the pain can be elsewhere.”

“Boring.” Tim said with a grin.

“It can take a while and we can take time to talk once she is umm.”

“What?” Tim asked.

“Focussed.” I said with a grin.

“You go focus the topless wonder and we’ll wait here for you. Then we can hold a conversation without the distractions.” Tim said with a grin.

“Were fine, honest.” Mark chimed in.

“I’ll just be a few.” I said turning to leave. I didn’t quite close the kitchen door behind me, a glance in a mirror on my way confirmed they are watching intently through the cracked door just as planned.

“Last chance to develop some common sense.” I said with my back to the kitchen door.”

“Just do me, umm, it.” Angi said grinning, “Seriously, I’m already prepped for this. This is an assignment and my orders will guide me even in a trance.”

“I feel like I’m taking advantage of or using you.” I said not able to find better words.

“You have my permission.” Angi said understanding what I was feeling better than I did, “You have full permission. Just follow my lead whatever I do.”

“Ok. Concentrate on the necklace.” I said to Angi when I got back to her holding up a childhood treasure from some rathole town in southern Florida, fake disneyesque rides and all. It had been wonderful as a child, just as much fun as the big parks, but with one percent of the people. The rides were almost as big, the lines were so much smaller they didn’t count as lines, and I got to go back day after day. Dad spent most of that summer on a project at some little widget place there, free tickets to the park were compliments of his employers. The pirate coin necklace has stayed with me since.

“Look at the necklace Angia.” I told her and watched the name strike her like a blow, jarring her waking mind, driving it into blissful compliance. Since I spoke low, my audience couldn’t hear a thing I said. In five minutes she was raising and lowering her arms for me. In fifteen, I was able to resettle her on the cushion. Then I called Tim and Mark in after verifying some very specific rules.

“Sorry about the interruption.” I said double checking Angi’s position on the pillow, “Now where were we before we were interrupted?”

“Umm, She’s you know, there?” Tim pointed out staring at her.

“Don’t worry about her. She’s not going anywhere. She never remembers a thing and is much easier to handle this way anyway. We can actually stop and talk since no time passes for her like this.”

“Umm,” one them said.

“A moment to calm your fears then. “ I said with a inner smile, “Angi.”

“Yes.” She answered more clearly, yet not home at the moment.

“You will remain where you are and relax. You will notice nothing and respond to nothing until I say otherwise, you comply.”

“Yes sir, I comply.” She answered softly.

“Jesus man.” Mark whispered.

“She’s just being cooperative in her mind.” I replied, rising to head for my room, “Come on, we can talk in my room, away from the distraction.”

“I don’t mind the eye candy.” Tim replied reluctantly rising, obviously replaying her remove her sports bra on command earlier in his minds eye.

“You want to help me work on her?” I asked stopping.

“What’d you do to her?” Mark asked with his usual subtlety.

“I helped her concentrate.” I answered leaving the rest hanging.

“How so?”

“It’s a type of meditation she does.” I answered as though to evade.

“Self hypnosis.” Mark stated.

“Yeah.” I admitted reluctantly.

“We watched you man. It may have been hypnosis, but it sure wasn’t self.”

“Look, she does it to herself all the time, she just needed something external because the muscle relaxants left her fuzzed.”

“Ok, what does she need?” Mark asked suddenly serious, he had more actual dojo time than Tim.

“I don’t have the actual equipment I need here,” I replied skewing the truth, “So what I had planned on was just a full body massage.”

“Full body?” Tim asked all jittery.

“You get used to it.” I replied as dead pan as I could.

“Where would you start?” Mark asked.

“Just forward of the balls of her feet, behind her toes. Stretch the feet out then start up the calves once the ankles are loose.”

“Come on Tim,” Mark almost commanded as he knelt by Angi, “Help me.”

“Gentle pressure between the bones, a few circles then onto the next.” I told them as they began to work. Mark fell into pattern easily, Tim was more jittery. It took ten minutes to finish the feet and start up the calves. Mark was just having fun. Tim kept twitching, as though expecting to be yelled at. We talked some as they worked, the majority of their attention on Angi, especially as they worked their way up her thighs.

“Now what?” Mark asked as he reached the top of her thigh.

“You go on.” I replied desperately trying not to laugh out loud.

“But it’s her, umm, buttocks.”

“Ask her then.” I said with a straight face.

“You serious?”

“Yes.” I answered then turned to Angi dropping the ball in her side of the court, “Angi, my two friends have some questions for you. Would you answer them please?”

“Oh Kay.” She replied slowly.

“Angi?” Mark said hesitantly.

“Yes.” She replied after several seconds.

“I have been working on your leg and I have reached your umm, hip.”

“Yes.” Was the slow reply.

“Can I keep going?”

“Yes.”

“It’s your, umm, uhh, behind though.”

“So?”

“You don’t mind?”

“No.”

“I have your permission?”

“Yes.” Angi replied slow and deadpan all the way through.

“Tim will reach there also in a few minutes, can he proceed as well?” Mark asked.

“Yes.” She replied. Mark took a deep breath and grasped her uniform bottom covered buttox and began to work the muscles. He seemed emboldened by her lack of objection after he began. I was working on her shoulders and did my best to be quiet, especially when Tim finally reached her buttox and began working it as well.

“Angi,” I interrupted, “I think your uniform bottom is getting in their way. Would you move it for them please?”

“Yes sir.” She replied after a few seconds. Mark and Tim were obviously startled by her words and stared at her. Then her hands reached down not to brush their hands aside, but to grasp and push her uniform bottom down exposing her bare buttox for them to work on.

“Thank you Angi.” I said.

“You’re welcome.” She replied softly. Neither noticed how clear her speech was.

“Angi, can they play with your butt while working on you? They have been working really hard and a reward is in order.”

“Sure.” She answered slowly as always but the humor showed through. They blinked and stopped for a moment. Mark recovered first, he placed his hands on both of her bare cheeks and massaged playing gently. He began tracing the muscles as he played and soon found a tight muscle group. He was tracing the group, having just circled the upper section he traced the lower as well. Her moan in response to his latest foray scared his hands away from her. He hadn’t meant to hit the spot between the two openings there. Tim was much more hesitant, tentative, he didn’t try to trace the way Mark had, he soon moved on to her back.

“What the?” Mark said after a minute of just staring.

“You hit a sensitive spot there. If she weren’t aroused and relaxed right now that could have irritated her.” I told Mark.

“Sorry.”

“No problem, she’s feeling no pain right now anyway. You done there?”

“Yeah.” Mark replied hesitantly.

“Angi, pull your bottoms back up for now, I’ll tell you if you need to move them again, otherwise keep them on.” I told her conveying but carefully not saying that I could have her remove them again any time I wanted.

“Oh kay.” Was the soft reply, more something hard to put into words than before. She reached down to pull them back up, secured them then her hands simply drop in place.

“Why does she let you do that?”

“Ask her.”

“You sure?”

“Go ahead.”

“Angi,” Mark said gently, “Can I ask you a question?”

“Yes.”

“Why did you move your uniform bottoms and let us work on your bare, umm, butt.”

“It was next.” She said slowly, “And it felt good, I enjoyed it.”

“Do you enjoy us working on you?” He asked, he looked as though it slipped out.

“Yes.”

“Wow.” Mark Tim murmured with a blink. Tim murmured something noiselessly. They go back to work starting with her lumbar. In a few minutes, Mark turned red as he realized the ultimate truth of back rubs.

“Umm,” He muttered, “I have a problem.”

“So do something about it.” I said from where I was still working Angi’s neck and shoulder tops. Tim is silent, looking pensive.

“Angi,” Mark said almost to soft to hear.

“Yes.” She replied softly.

“Can you umm, I need you to,” Mark stammered. She waited silently for a question she could answer.

“Will you remove your top for me please?” Mark blurted.

“Yes.” Angi answered, sitting up. Once upright she reached across and grabbed her top, pulling it up and over her head as before. Then she sat topless in front of Mark with her hands hanging loosely by her side, staring patiently into space.

“Wow.” Mark said staring. Tim was silent, oddly withdrawn.

“No pictures.” I told mark, “And get her permission before doing anything more, umm.”

“Permission?” Tim asked, breaking silence.

“She is still a human being.” I said, “She may be stoned to her gills and out of it, but she still has her own mind.”

“And?” Tim asked very serious.

“If she wants to play games or trade favors for massages, that’s her decision. I didn’t take any choices from her, all I did was guide her into a place she made for herself. Angi?”

“Yes.”

“If one of us asks you to do something you don’t want to, what would you do?”

“Reff yooz.” Was the answer, as soft spoken as the rest. The slur returned to subliminally reference her compliance so their subconscious minds would emphasize her availability.

“Do you enjoy getting a massage?”

“Yes.”

“Do you enjoy being touched for that massage?”

“Yes.”

“Did it bother you when they played with you while giving you a massage earlier?”

“No.”

“Would you have removed your uniform bottoms if you had minded them playing there?”

“No.”

“Do you want them to finish giving you your massage?”

“Yes.”

“Does it bother you if I play while giving you a massage?” Mark asked out of the blue.

“No.”

“Why not?” I asked.

“It is part of giving a massage.” Angi answered and Mark stopped stunned with a question ready to come out. Tim gulped. Neither of them noticed the clearness of her words at all.

“Where all am I allowed to play as well as massage?” Mark asked with a gulp.

“Bare skin.”

“Excuse me?” Tim gasped.

“Do you mean to say that anywhere you expose I am allowed to play as well just do a massage?” Mark asked quite formally.

“Yes.”

“Are you aware you are topless?”

“Yes.”

“Why do you agree to letting play happen during a massage?” I asked.

“Be cuz thae ha pen to geth her.” She replied slowly still applying subliminals, they were oblivious to the effect it was having on their subconscious minds.

“Always?” I asked.

“When dun right.” She replied less garbled.

“So play is expected as a part of a massage?”

“Yes.”

“Tim and Mark want to play with you right now as they finish giving you a massage. What do they need to do to get permission to play with you in the future?”

“Give good massages.” She replied, the clarity was lost on them consciously.

“Can you guys keep a secret?” I asked.

“Yeah.” Was their dazed, distracted reply.

“Have you gotten a good massage today Angi?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want more of one?”

“Yes.”

“Mark and Tim are going to finish giving you a massage now. When they are done you shall reward them, is that alright?”

“Yes.”

“Lay down as you were Angi. Be cooperative.”

“Yes sir.” She replied in a tone that spoke nothing of balance or reserve as she lay back down like she was, only topless.

“Now what?” Tim asked.

“We go back to work.” Mark answered, “This is why you haven’t said anything. This is why you haven’t been looking at the girls at school. They trust you, they expect you to play but not take total advantage. Angi do you expect whoever gives you a massage to play with you but not go further than you allow?”

“Yes.” She answered.

“Let’s finish.” Mark said pointing Tim to a spot to resume.

“You guys want a good coke?” I ask once their work rhythm was steady.

“Love one.” Mark replied. He was working on her latt muscles, the ones under the shoulders on the side of the rib cage and brushing lightly against her breast, seemingly ignoring that fact. Tim was working on her back, he seemed frenzied and exited beyond words.

“I’ll have to raid my reserve stash, I’ll be a few minutes.” I told them. I wandered back to my sister’s room, Ella lay there slowly talking to herself through the time delay loop. Her voice had become soft like a brook or slow running stream, enough to discern movement, but not see it clearly. The time disconnect seemed to be having whatever effect they had hoped it would.

Arak lay blissful and nude in the bottom of the hot tub. Most of her face was covered by a nice scuba mask with two tubes running from it to the side of the tub. One made a hissing noise as air was drawn in, the other a soft huffing sound as air exhausted. Watching her bobbing up and down slightly as she breathes is fun, almost intoxicating in its own right.

My house sits on a hill. The property has three main levels. A large upper yard area, the house level just over twenty feet below that and the smaller lower yard area, just over twenty feet below the main house level. My private stash is in my safe place, the only place I have ever felt was truly private, my fort. I was six when Dad began one of his build things phases. It began not with huge purchases of building materials, but with a large number of trucks bringing old used building supplies. Our house used to sit to the side of and most of the way up a gulch stabbing into the side of the hill.

The large pile of stuff my father got was partial payment for a favor he did, he proved something about some device being a copy of another. That pile began my odyssey with having my very own fort. We own the property next door, it used to be the gulch, now it is level with the upper yard and the three properties next to it. Dad rounded out the old gulch and made a few changes in preparation as part of a land reclamation project he wanted to do. After getting it ready he filled it first with a large pile of old logs, not nice clean neat ones, old gnarly bent hardwood ones. He was clever though, they paid him good money to dispose of those hundreds of old trees and stumps in an old fashioned organic landfill. He is an also an engineer and engineered it all, no one suspected what he really did when he put the perimeter in, least of all his son.

Sixty plus feet of trees, thirty feet of three kinds of good clean clay intermixed and mashed partway into the upper layers of those trees to hold them. Twelve feet of river run, mashed partly into the upper layer of clay capping it. Three feet of river sand topped by eight feet of reclaimed loam make the upper yard, now a field. At the edge it tapers down to match the mid level of our property where the house sits, now the hill looks normal from the outside as though dad had merely made a trail connecting levels. Under the edge of the patio is the opening of my tunnel. It is only five feet tall at the entrance and turned so it is invisible in the uneven hill under the patio until you are in front of it. One hundred plus feet of tunnel run down to my place. A gentle upward slope in the tunnel before it goes down prevents water from entering, underground french drains that cross the tunnel prevent water from building up from ground water. I have since raised the tunnel from the original five feet to just over six once it starts back down, head room, I don’t mind ducking to go in, but carrying something that far bent over is a pain.

This brings you to my fort, everyone in the family and my few friends knows about my fort. What none of them know though is Dad’s secret present to me. My fort is a seven and half feet high, twelve feet wide and just under twenty foot long box. It is lined in slightly irregular cement blocks forming less than perfect looking but plenty strong walls with a partially domed roof. A child’s fantasy with lights and a heater. I used to stay in it during the winter sometimes over Christmas break. I have spent three entire summers in it, returning to the house only to use the bathroom, I ate at ‘My place’.

The walls of my fort have all sorts of things in them and sticking out of them so they look like they are formed from detritus, but dad is careful, he plans everything. Fortunately with the power on I didn’t need to use one of the emergency methods of opening the real secret of my fort under the hills, the inner room. The one ton door on hydraulic mounted spring mechanisms swings back taking the entire back wall with it, it reveals the thirty foot wide secondary chamber. It is now up to seventy five feet long and about twenty tall. It has extra load bearing walls of logs running into the main chamber dividing it into a series of smaller rooms, but it is still an imposing place. My official fort outside has power run to it from Dad’s downstairs workshop. The house has 250 amp three phase mains because Dad has some hefty toys in his work shop area and we were not in the city when he did all of this.

I have three chest freezers down here. The floor is ungrouted tile set into a sand clay grout material my Dad designed just for this place. It is all free standing supported by the trees they paid him to dispose of. Eventually they will have to be replaced with real beams, during my grandchildren’s lifetimes I think. In the meantime, my inner fort is totally unknown, only Dad and I know about it and he hasn’t been in it for several years calling it my home almost away from home. It also has a french drain around the perimeter of the old gulch to divert ground water, it joins into the official french drain system for the house and surrounding properties he built. I keep everything I really value down here, the place is so secure that even deep echo gear won’t show it. My supply of glass bottled coke is safe, along with my comic book collection and a hundred other things no child wants his mother to find. I have a porn collection here somewhere, less important in light of recent developments. I exited with a full flat of coke, and half a plan, should have made it half a flat of coke and a full plan instead.

When I checked on Mark and Tim I find them working on Angi’s shoulders as she lays on her back on the pillow. They were making random forays to play with her breasts but kept retreating after a few seconds. I watched for awhile, amused.

“Angi?” I said walking in, “Have they asked for permission to play with your breasts not just as part of the massage?”

No sir.” She replied still just as slow.

“Would you give it of they did?” I asked as I settled on just how I planned on pushing Jan’s damn instructions to see how far Angi would really go.

“Yes.”

“Take Mark’s hands, place them on your breasts then pull him down to you and kiss him.” I order, shocking mark, until she obeyed, which was the greater shock, the kiss was just icing as his hands fondled as though on their own.

“Good girl Angi, Now take Tim’s hands and do the same.” I said after about a minute.

“Great ain’t it.” I asked the dazed Mark.

“Good enough for now Angi, stop.” I said another minute later.

“Oh, my, god.” Tim said topping Mark’s voiceless pant.

“Are you aroused from all the attention Angi?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Are you horny?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know what you want?”

“Yes.”

“Is it like we have traded before?” I asked once again putting the ball in her court.

“Yes.”

“A pact of silence.” I said to Mark and Tim.

“Umm, yeah.” Mark agreed. Tim did moments later as well.

“Angi, have I or they made you do anything you were unwilling to do?”

“No.”

“If I promise to give you everything you want later, will you do everything I say now?”

“Yes.”

“Willingly?”

“Yes.”

“You can’t tell anyone.” I hissed at them.

“No one.” They agreed, not sure what were agreeing to, but sure it was worth it.

“Move up on the pillow Angi, lay your head back as far as it goes, prepare as you have before.”

“Yes sir.” She replied repositioning herself. Soon her head and upper shoulders hung off the pillow at knee height, with her mouth open waiting.

“You’re shitting me.” Mark gasped.

“Drop your drawers Mark, you’re going first.” I told him wondering what, if anything, was going through Angi’s mind at that moment.

“I’m what?” He asked looking down at her.

“Get in front of her, kneel, drop your drawers and let her do her thing.”

“Uhh, ok.” He said positioning himself hesitantly in front of her on his knees.

“Go ahead Angi.” I ordered depending on her orders having defined the preferred outcome. First she grabbed his hands and placed them on her bare breasts. Then she grabbed his minor erection, had it full quickly then inserted it in her mouth and began to work it. Grabbing his hips she worked him back and forth driving him into her mouth then pulling him back out over and over. It didn’t take him long until between the full breasts in his hands and the feel of her tongue he lost it and she had to swallow as he orgasmed. That was when he found out about other ways to extend male performance. So lost was he in orgasm that he didn’t even feel her finger enter him from behind, he only felt the flick that made him ejaculate again, and again, and again, then his legs gave out.

“Tim.” I offered as I helped a collapsed Mark out of the way.

“Angi do you do this voluntarily?” Tim asked.

”Yes.” She answered.

“Oh God.” Tim murmured as he knelt. He lasted less time than Mark had, he truly collapsed after just two flicks. He looked as zoned as Angi by the time she got done with him.

“Shit.” Mark said gasping.

“Damn.” Tim chimed in, “How?”

“You have to keep this under wraps.” I said stressing the importance, “No one will believe you if you say anything and she likely won’t remember it. I just wanted you two to know why I have been so out of it.”

“Lips sealed.” Mark agreed, joined by Tim moments later.

“Angi, go rinse your mouth out then return here to me.”

“Yes sir.” She said a little faster in response to my stronger order and left to comply. Tim and Mark watched the topless girl walk off in awe.

“How man?” Tim asked after a minute of complete silence.

“I just don’t get it.” Mark said looking lost as Angi returned a few minutes later to stand beside me.

“Angi place one hand from each of them on different breasts.”

“Yes sir.” She replied complying.

“Cool isn’t it?” I asked the dumb struck Mark and Tim, “Are you satisfied I have no more deep dark secrets now? You see why I kept this one?”

“Umm, yeah.” Mark said, he was just beginning to recover.

“This is why I can’t say anything, you can’t say anything, anything at all. Am I clear?”

“Oh yeah man.” Tim agreed just standing there unable to do anything as he watched Angi just stand their as he and Mark massage a bare breast apiece.

“Angi is the easiest to play with by far, but even she would not normally be this easy. The drugs are messing her up pretty good today, like I said before, she probably won’t remember a thing. In the meantime, I can do almost anything I want though. Normally I just get fringe benefits of body play along with the occasional blow job and lay.”

“But this?” Mark asked beginning to pant.

“This is unusual. It has happened before, but not with this level of control, that’s new. I never push for sex, it’s just there sometimes.”

“Damn.” Mark whispered then moves his head down to suckle the breast in his hand.

“Oh yeah.” Tim agreed as he does the same.

“Get really good at massages guys.” I told them as they stood there, “Probably won’t work but can’t hurt in the long run.” I finished saying and headed for the couch.

“Front and center Angi, kneel.” I commanded intending to push her instructions now and to my surprise she complies with a vaguely husky “Yes sir.”

“Get me stiff.” I ordered. Mark and Tim just stand there speechless as she silently opens my pants, strokes me by hand then licks and mouths me to get that last little bit of stiffness.

“On my lap Angi, guide me in.” I ordered and watched Tim and Mark stand there nearly as entranced as Angi as she obeyed.

“Yes sir.” She replied shedding her uniform bottoms so she was completely nude as she moved to my lap. Taking my erection in hand, she guided me into her pushing until she was sitting on me. My hands grasped those awesome self supporting breasts and began to play almost on their own.

“Good girl Angi, You know how I like you to move, kiss me when you’re close.” I ordered. I ignored Mark and Tim as Angi began doing that hip thing that looks like an exercise curl, awesome. Slowly at first in and out, then faster as she found the beat. Nipples hardened in my hands and she began to kiss as we finally began to move together. Then more warmth enveloped me as a squeak escaped her, then her gyrations got desperate. I abandoned her breasts to pull her close, she grabbed on for dear life as I leaned forward, yet missed not one beat as we moved toward the floor. Her grip on my shoulders was a death grip holding her aligned enough to continue her gyrating thrust. My knees met the floor jarring us both, then I was laying her backwards as her movements slowed. Just as her thrusts stopped, mine began. My hands found her breasts again, her nipples in my palms, I used them for pleasure and alignment and grip as I pushed at her under me. In I went as far as I could go, out most of the way, then in again, over and over without pause or mercy. I wanted to say something, to make myself heard, to proclaim myself, my breath came in gasps and wheezes and I felt myself softening when she did something different, she felt not tighter, but firmer. Her breath came in gasps like mine, her face was as flushed as I am sure mine was. Stars began to form as floating points and thrumming roars went with them. Then I was done.

“I am done. Clean us when you can.” I wheezed, “You may wake when ready.” And the world passed from my eyes, my ears and my mind. I never saw Mark or Tim leave and I didn’t know if or when anyone else had arrived when I woke.

“Hey sleepy.” Arak said from the foot of my bed.

“Hi.” I replied before awareness could tell me of the foolishness of doing so. I hurt. Everything hurt, not the sore spot from a bump, but the bone deep kind that forces you to relax because even thinking about how much you hurt, hurts too much.

“Try not to move. Angi said you about tried to kill yourself after things went a little off the rails.”

“Uhhh,” Mistake, big mistake. I vowed to beg for pain relievers as soon as I could think about moving without crying, which would just hurt even more, and might be a while.

“Do you trust me?” Arak asked. I hesitated for a moment did I trust her? She existed to relieve Kara’s stress and to make me happy, but did I trust her, my construct, the incomplete personality crafted from hope and dreams and a desire to get laid.

“Yes.” I signaled moving my eyes up and down. Did you know eyes can hurt?

“Then drink this.” Arak said holding up a sports drink bottle, “It’s laced with some of the same stuff we use to relax ourselves when no one is around to help us relax. It functions as a disociative hypnotic to help us zone out inward. It’s what Ella used listening to the headphones. I this case I want you to drink it then focus entirely on me. I will guide you into a place where the pain can’t reach.”

“What? Why?” I asked with quizzical eyes.

“A big part of the reason you hurt is potassium loss. You haven’t been eating right and have gotten laid on quite the schedule lately. I have to feed you soon, otherwise it could take days for you to feel like eating on your own. If you want me to help you then drink from the water bottle and look at the necklace when I hold it up. If you don’t want help, then don’t drink from it and close your eyes, I promise to leave you alone if you want.”

I was scared and confused but I drank from the water bottle. I thought she was giving me too much at first. I should have questioned how Arak could do this, could even conceive of it, but I was in pain and desperate though, so I didn’t. Soon the world went all dreamy and I was utterly fascinated by the shiny thing Arak wanted to show me. I felt the world go to one remove then, as though seen from beside myself. What I didn’t know at the time, couldn’t have seen, were the witnesses. I drank more when Arak asked me to, later I ate the cream of wheat with mashed bananas in it, it surprised me when she said it was my third bowl. I remember when she began working on my muscles, it hurt beyond words so she gave me more to drink and showed me the necklace again, ooh shiny.

I followed her voice then, it moved me away from the pain. Things are fuzzy after that, intermittent, being mostly moments and scenes. At some point after one, the blur of my clock display was to short for twelve, I opened my eyes when Arak asked me to and found a gathering of cheerleaders and others around me. They looked formal standing there.

I knew they were talking but the only voice I understood was Arak’s, and that only when she spoke to me directly. Some of the girls were happy, some somber, some giddy, a few stoned looking. I was relaxed and happy to not be hurting, questions didn’t occur to me until later. Then Arak was kneeling over me, she had nothing on and I noticed a lot less clothing over all than had been. Then she was kissing me and I felt myself kissing back. Then she was upright placing my hands on her bare breasts saying something, it wasn’t to me so I didn’t understand it. Then I felt me in her as her voice changed somehow, her words were still lost to me, but I felt her respond to me, and me to her.

Then there was another face over me, I remember the faces, the bodies, I didn’t catch names but that didn’t matter at the time. I was being kissed and kissing back. Then my hands were filled with firm nipples and my ears a giggle as she explored me back. Her hands went everywhere and she guided mine everywhere on, then in, her. She stroked me, sucked me, then had me, speaking the whole time in words I didn’t understand, yet I heard myself responding to. Then she picked herself up and lowered herself down again, on me again, but from behind with her still talking. Then as she moved away I heard Arak say something to me and everything about Karen was just there. I knew her likes, her dislikes. The parts of her that had problems. The way she liked things done. What I was allowed to do with her during official work. What I was allowed to do during unofficial work. What I could have her do, what I couldn’t, what I could use her for, what I couldn’t. In short, I knew everything relevant about her.

Then there was another face, another body, another set of rules, another name. One by one they came to me, first the beta team, then the alpha, then others. Each with her own set of likes, dislikes, desires for, desires against and rules of every sort, and I knew them all. I lost track of time, yet I have never lost track of what they gave me that night. I should have been amazed at the time that I had endurance for it all, but Arak told me not to worry about little things like that, so I didn’t. That part of the ceremony over, they went on to what was for them the fun part. They had three of the high school cheerleaders in costume standing at the foot of the bed, Angelique was not among them. And they were even to my eyes at the time, stoned. Several of the college girls were talking to each.

Arak spoke to me and I heard a sound that reminded me of my own voice. The three in uniform hesitantly undid a few buttons then stopped. Then the girls with them did those buttons up again and I heard the sound like my own voice again, the same few buttons, the cycle repeated. After repeating enough times they removed their tops leaving only their bras. Then they knelt one by one over me and massaged me erect. Each time one of them hesitated, they all began over again. From time to time they would be given something to drink, as would I. Soon they were kissing me while holding my hands on them so I could feel through their tops. Then they were removing their bras in my lap and placing my hands on their bare breasts, always looking me in the eyes, never looking away. Part of me wanted to object, but it was tired and felt no real urgency since Arak had assured it all was well.

A while later the first one moved to take me in her mouth, she just held still while one the college girls did something behind her, then her eyes went wide and she nearly bit me. I felt her gulp and swallow in response to something while this was happening, my peripheral vision noticed my clock display change three times while she was held there like that. Then she stood back up still topless murmuring to herself as she continued to look me in the eyes.

The next one hesitated so the third was started, she also hesitated. Ignoring the one standing murmuring, the two remaining were alternated until one finally went down on me. The same pattern repeated. Then the last finally gave in. Then I heard more words from me that I didn’t understand and they put there tops back on, then took them off. This repeated until the group was happy with their responses. Then they began fully stripping, this was easier. Then the whole kneel over me thing, kissing me again, placing my hands, going down on me for a few moments, then lowering over me and finally lowering themselves onto me. They took differing numbers of times to go through with it, but in the end, they all three did it all three ways over and over until the group was happy.

Then the first one knelt back over me, lowered herself onto me and held still as one the group came up behind her and did something. Whatever it was, it was effective. Her eyes got big, her face flushed, she panted, quivered in place for a while then grabbed my hands to her breasts and kissed me as she began to work up and down. To my surprise although I was stiff as a board and felt every wonderful second of it, I didn’t climax, I just lay there staring. The hapless girl on me spoke desperate words but she was driven onward mercilessly. Soon her face just went slack as her speech slowed until it was finally blank as she stopped, there was nothing on it, nobody was home. Then it was on to the next one and so on. Finally it was over, I didn’t see everyone leave, just one moment they were all there, then it was dark and I had two warm cuddlies in bed with me. The soft glow of the clock showed me the faces of Arak and Amina as peaceful as I have ever seen either of them, it wasn’t early morning.

“What the?” I whispered hoarsely as three forms lined up beside my wall came into focus.

“Shush,” Amina said quietly as she moved to grab something. I hadn’t realized she was awake.

“Stand.” I heard my on voice say a moment later from a hand held device Amina held up. The three forms along the wall fluidly went from kneeling to standing.

“Strip.” I heard and they did, now I recognized them as the set of three from last night, apparently it hadn’t been a fever dream.

“Redress, rekneel and resume saying your lines.” I heard and they did.

“What the?” I whispered.

“Cool ain’t it.” Amina said grinning, “Don’t worry about Arak here, she’ll sleep until you specifically tell her to wake up.

“Oh.” I said as Amina worked her way out of bed.

“The drugs wore off on those three some time ago.” Amina said looking for a shirt, “That means they have been self reinforcing in a regular trance for five to six hours.”

“Drugs? Trance?”

“You didn’t dream that last night. You were officially adopted.”

“Adopted?” I asked totally confused.

“Yes. As you see each of the girls from now on, you will know what she likes, dislikes, allows, enjoys and or expects from you.”

“I will?”

“Yep. Those three are a welcome to the family present. They tried to bully their way into the camp and eventually a place on a team. So they were given to you to evaluate. “

“Given?”

”Yep.” She laughed wiggling into a robe, “Right now they will do literally anything you tell them to and then next weekend they will present themselves to you for your use again as well.”

“But?”

“Right now they’re stuck in the last moment of orgasm, recycling that moment in thrall. After about four hours, it guarantees they will return for at least one weekend. They are maybe half again that so they will definitely come back next weekend, maybe a second one as well. The fun part was getting them to swear to obey you totally and completely during camp this summer. Any order, any time, any place with anyone, and they will obey you even if they don’t want to. Not likely given how long this has been going on, but possible.”

“At camp?”

“Yep again. In their minds, the only thing keeping them at camp is you. If you disapprove of them for any reason at any time, they believe they will be kicked out. It won’t last the whole summer mind you, but it should give you a lot of fun while it lasts. They are supposed to try to seduce you next weekend, all three of them. Then they will get so caught up in it that they will find themselves lost in the moment being totally obedient, compliant and unable to stop no matter what you do to or with them.”

“How do you know they will do what I want today though?” I asked confused and aroused.

“They will do anything to get a good review from you so they can get in.”

“Anything?”

“Yes. Anything. Until they leave this place they are in effect, your property.”

“Is this a test?”

“Think of it as a reward for good behavior and a thank you for last night. You provided a lot more fun than you remember.”

“Great. I notice I’m less sore, I thought I would be more.” I said tentatively testing my limits as I tried not to parse that statement to closely.

“We know the concentrates to give you to help you recover.”

“What happened to me yesterday? I was in one frame of mind, then I was in another?”

“It happens when the body is depleted in a certain way. Angi succeeded in making you push too far the right way and sent you into a spiral.”

“So they could have their ceremony?”

“In part.”

“And those three? They obey until they leave?”

“Until you are done with them. Being permitted to leave is just one way.”

“Will they remember any of it?”

“Some. Mostly as dream like images, it’ll all be pleasant memories though, no matter what they remember, they’ll remember enjoying it, a lot.”

“And if I send them somewhere to do a task? Can they be released at the end that task?”

“Yes.”

“You don’t happen to know when my parents are due back do you?”

“I have some idea.” She said smiling, “It so happens their flight was delayed, they are expected to call some time in the next few hours to tell you to look after yourself for a night.”

“Do I want to know how you happen to know that?”

“Probably not. And no, we had nothing to do with the flight delay. While our reach is larger than we like to admit, we can’t delay the airlines at random.”

“Nice to know you have some limits. Are those three expected home at any particular time?”

“Not really.” The sweetest smile answered, “We already arranged for a call to their parents making sure they got home ok since they took off with some boys after practice. The response by family on the phone was resignation, so it won’t be the first time.”

“They aren’t drugged anymore yet they will still stay in that state until woken?”

“Precisely. The drugs used have a short half life. By tomorrow night there will be no traces that stand out from the background. The drugs wear off with them deeply under leaving them where we could only rarely get them without them.”

“Wow. So until I release them from that state they’re what? Toys?”

“Interactive, organic, barbie dolls.”

“I have a couple of ideas. Is Mindy in town?”

“Yes.” Amina replied puzzled. I made some calls to Mark and Tim, they were on their way soon with video equipment at my request to borrow for a few days. Amina called Mindy, she was soon on her way as well. I was to my own surprise, almost uninterested in the three toys in my room. I knew I had had them last night, yet to a certain extent I did want to play. Not with them so much as with what they represented. Using hand signals I had them open their mouths and suck on me kneeling there just because I could. Then I guided them to stand against the wall bent over with their legs spread as I took them all doggie style, a reach but lots of fun. Then I decided to complete the set and took them from behind just because I could. Silently I stroked them to orgasm as I pinned them against the wall while pumping as hard as I could into them, I eventually tired of the game because they just stood there and took it silently in return.

Once done with the dolls I stared at Arak just laying there. I had no idea how Arak had managed to bring herself to put me under. They had used me last night to put her out somehow and I hadn’t a clue how that happened either. Now she waited for me to tell her to wake up and I had to wait for other events. That left Amina, though I could order or simply take her, I wasn’t sure where I stood with her as herself.

“While we wait?” I said as we reached the kitchen again after moving Arak to my sisters room, “What is all that crawling into bed every night about?”

“Can we not talk about that right now?” She asked hesitantly, “I would rather Mindy not know or even suspect.”

“Why?”

“Please.”

“Ok,” I relented, “But we are going to discuss it later though.”

“Only once we are alone please.”

“Ok.” I gave in. We waited after I gave some instructions to the girls, but not long, Tim and Mark were half an hour arriving. Amina vanished when they showed retreating to my sisters Room. I took them into my room and showed them the girls still kneeling there. Awe struck they stared as I explained they had to agree to say absolutely nothing because it would have repercussions if they did.

“Girls, stand up, parade rest.” I ordered and they complied smoothly, “These are my photographers. They are here to take pictures of you for me. You will accept their instructions and obey them until you leave here second only to direct orders from me. They will have questions for you, you will answer them as truthfully and as completely as you can. In addition to their normal pay, they both get each of you all three ways in whatever combinations or styles they want you individually or otherwise until I say otherwise. In effect, if their instructions do not contradict the rules I have given you, you shall obey them fully and without hesitation. In addition, you will instruct them in how to do the following. How to talk to each of you in normal conversation. How to talk you into going on a date with them. How to arouse each of you in order to talk you into bed with them. How to touch you in your favorite ways to entice you to respond positively. How to entice you into giving them a blow job as yourself. How to entice you into going all the way with them. How to pleasure you into pleasuring them back. How to get you to keep coming back to share a bed with them willingly. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” They reply in perfect triplicate.

“You will be judged by how well your waking selves respond to their advances as advised by you tonight. If at the end of the week you feel they need additional instruction, you will inform me so that I can arrange another teaching session. I do not expect perfection over night or even this week, I merely expect progress each week and you will tell me if they are making it. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“Do you obey?”

“Yes sir.”

“I suggest you begin with having them instruct you in the fine art of seduction. That way they get to teach you everything you need to know to score them normally.” I said to Tim and Mark.

“Oh yeah.” Mark said with a gulp as we left to answer a knock at the door.

“That was umm,” Amina mumbled as we walked, “nice.”

“Angi hinted that arrangements had been made to make sure they didn’t blurt anything to direct by accident and they need to get laid, but they also need to be able to score on their own.” I answered opening the door to greet Mindy.

“Get what on who’s own?” Mindy asked with a grin.

“He did a favor,” Amina answered smiling, “you know the three bimbiots, he just ordered them to teach his two friends how to score them in real life while playing teen fantasy photographer for the night.”

“Kara is still out in my sisters room, really would like to know sometime how you managed that with her being the one to put me under.” I said ignoring what I didn’t want to think about, “Tim, Mark and the three barbies are in my room oblivious to everything, is there anyone else around at all?”

“Another time please?” Amina asks hesitantly in complete misunderstanding.

“No.” Mindy answered stiffly, “We are alone.”

“Good. You two, with me.” I said setting off for my fort.

“Ok.” Mindy replied following. She seemed to like the patio and loved the tunnel down to my fort.

“I need your word on something Mindy.”

“On what?” She asked inspecting the walls.

“I think I can just order Amina to keep her mouth shut about what I am about to show you and I’m sorry but I do give order by the way.”

“I acknowledge that order.” Amina said stiffly, glaring at me, obviously irritated at being ordered, but unable to refuse it.

“Thank you.” I said sincerely.

“I also give my word.” Amina said a moment later, relenting.

“I also give my word.” Mindy said formally, staring at Amina for some reason.

“Watch closely.” I say then proceed to turn the lights on and off in a particular sequence. There are six light switches in my fort, there are also hidden relays attached to them. The switches themselves are a pair of three ways and four four ways wired so that any switch can turn the lights on or off. By using them in the proper sequence, staged relays send a signal to the opening mechanism for my inner fort, releasing it, “You can do any tapping test you want, this place won’t show at all. Deep echo gear won’t show it either. The door is one ton fronted by the same blocks that make the other walls on buried pivot blocks. The locking mechanism actually puts a large weight against it with dual spring cantilevered tension. Welcome to my fortress.” I finished pushing the door open, it may weight a ton, but it is balanced and on a nice track.

“Ohh.” Mindy said as the lights came on, “My.”

“Holy.” Amina murmured racing in to look around, a kid with a new toy.

“How?” Mindy asked, flustered and confused for the first time I had seen.

“My dad filled in the gulch when I was a kid. The outer fort was his public present, this is just father to son. Power is routed from the back of his workshop. My outer fort everyone knows about is just a cover for his real present.”

“It’s huge.” Amina’s voice says with a vague echo.

“Logs?” Mindy asks looking at the walls and uprights.

“He filled it with logs, then covered them as part of an organic land fill. Before filing it in, he purchased two adjacent properties. Then filled the gulch as a way of connecting them. We’ve been taking wood out of here for years, slowly expanding the place. Eventually the logs will have to replaced and they have provided a lot of firewood in the mean time. My father hasn’t set foot in here in years, he said it was mine, that I needed a place of my own. He calls it my home almost away from home.”

“It’s dry.” Mindy observed pacing it.

“Before filling it in he put a french drain around the whole gulch, it routes all the ground water away leaving a fifteen foot mound of dry ground in here.”

“How big?”

“Right now about thirty by seventy five.”

“How big can it be?”

“The gulch was about the size of a football field at the top, two thirds at the bottom after the slope. He put sixty plus feet of trees, that’s what you see for walls and ceiling.”

“What are you offering?” Mindy asked hesitantly.

“If I read the situation correctly, you are engaged in something huge. The arcade is just one aspect of it. You need somewhere to work quietly, otherwise you wouldn’t have handled the whole echo test thing the way you did. If you had a laboratory somewhere you would have taken me there to observe me instead of sending Amina to watch me until I could finally do what I could of it.”

“The arcade is mine, however I was swept into other ongoing events sometime ago due to circumstances.” Mindy admitted and I could tell that admission cost her.

“I’m not an evil genius. If I were, either I wouldn’t have needed what ever the drugs were you used on Kara, or I could have made my own. You choose your girls and the few guys I’ve seen carefully. I’ve yet to see you do anything with only one purpose. What I can see even if no one else can, is that you are scared and desperate. You’re after something, you thought I might be that, but now you don’t.”

“To a certain extent you are correct.” Mindy said softly, “Amina is our sharpest blade, however something happened during the process. She came out of it vaguely different. There is a war, fought not with guns, but with sex parroting love in part. I don’t know what price you want for us to use this place, but I don’t doubt I will end up meeting it. I don’t choose innocents for my girls, I have no use for saints, but I do take angels, and demons can be bound or reformed.”

“Did they do anything to me last night? Besides making sure I would remember the girls?”

“No.” Mindy answered with a smile, “I would have never allowed that. Almost all of the massage givers are about as conditioned as the girls you’ve met. The few like you are far to precious of a resource to waste that way. That was just a ceremony to make sure they know you and you know them.”

“Because I have something you want or need?”

“Yes.” Mindy answered flatly, “Air? It doesn’t smell musty in here.”

“Large low RPM nearly silent squirrel cage fans run while the lights are on and for an hour afterwards to exchange air with my dad’s workshop and several other places around the property.”

“Now what?” Mindy asks.

“I have the equipment list to do the echo test you want. However, Ella won’t work. If I read your words correctly you need someone to end up available to one or more individuals and it to be normal to them, totally normal, like urban house wife normal.”

“Yes. And later for them to respond other ways as well.”

“Don’t bullshit me, Don’t play me, be up front if you need something distasteful done. Tell me what you really need unless not telling me is part of your research, then fill me in when you can. I won’t make slaves, I won’t make sex toys, I won’t make mindless french maids, I won’t condition anyone under sixteen normally, exceptions may happen if there are extenuating enough circumstances. I don’t make girlfriends. I don’t make wives. I don’t adjust any of the above to customize them, unless they know about it and are aware of what it will do to them and likely not even then.”

“Done, next.”

“I don’t do virgins. I don” I continued and she interrupted.

“NEVER!” Mindy yelled in the first sign of real anger I had seen then continued in a near hiss pure unadulterated near rage, “All of our girls, every guy, has exchanged sex for favors before we even consider them. If a girl wants in that hasn’t, then she has to sleep with you and convince you, before she gets in.”

“I’m not the hired help,” I continued after her outburst, “I may be a minor partner, but I am a partner.”

“Done, next?”

“You tell me.”

“If something needs to happen, it happens.” Mindy began, giving her counter conditions, “We have a kind of council, if you don’t like my decision, appeal to them, if you lose the vote. Either go ahead and do it, or allow it to be done if you can’t in good conscience do it yourself.”

“Done. Next?” I replied mimicking her.

“Every girl will be tested by you personally before she leaves, period.”

“Why?”

“Think of it as quality control. If she is going to go ballistic, she does it on you.”

“Done, next?”

“If you have a question, ask it.” She said with an odd tone then smiled, “You want to know if we have real volunteers?”

“Yeah,” I admitted, “Was Amina really a volunteer?”

“Yes.” Mindy said and looked sad, “I wish I had listened to her sooner, but yes. You would be surprised at the number of women who find the idea of reflexes to force them to leave if they get too drunk or feel drugs hitting to not be bad. That like the idea of having self defense as much apart of them as walking. The conditioning allows them to zone out, to be elsewhere with their body on a kind of auto pilot while they have fun.”

“Oh, I hadn’t considered that.”

“You have a great mind as Kara demonstrates. However, you don’t get access to our protocols until you have demonstrated your own abilities. The reason for that is to see if you have any ideas or approaches we haven’t thought of.”

“Makes sense. However does it seem weird to you to be discussing conditioning human beings the same way we would talk about sending a dog to obedience school?”

“The same questions occurred to me back when I first began my work. All I can tell you I settled on equipping my girls, my people, with the best tools I could. Our current protocols cover a wide range of implanted and induced skills for every situation. Self defense techniques are added to autonomic reflexes. Self testing for drugs, alcohol and other intoxicants is automatic now. We have mini maxed our way into a corner. Amina is merely the most visible symptom.”

“The conditioning is having side effects?”

“Amina, I am sorry to discuss you in clinical terms in front of you but I need you to interrupt if you hear anything I have interpreted incorrectly.” Mindy said turning to the oddly quiet girl.

“Yes ma’am.” She answered quietly finding a chair against the wall.

“Amina has undergone only the first four of seven steps. She should have been in fifth already but she has not stabilized enough yet. Much to my surprise she has actually stabilized since she got here. She should have gotten worse but within safety parameters, instead she had been improving steadily the whole time.”

“I’m not a psychologist, I can’t tell you about the finer points of the inner working of the brain.”

“I know. However we have those and they can’t tell me anything yet. We have temporarily stepped back a generation on the protocols in use as a precaution. However we need part of the updates she has. Have there been any stability issues since she arrived?”

“Umm,” I mumbled unsure what I could or should say.

“It’s ok.” Amina said quietly, “Her question is safety. I can’t argue that and wouldn’t if I could.”

“Amina?” I asked turning to her.

“I broke protocol.” Amina said next, “I have been sneaking into his room at night. I’ve been sleeping better if he holds me. I tried just holding, then with sex, but went back to holding. I just like to be held now, I’m not sure why.”

“Blame me.” I said, “I told her or maybe ordered, I don’t clearly remember, to let me know if she needed or wanted anything for herself, not just for the job.”

“It’s no one’s fault.” Mindy replied eyes closing in a long blink with a deep breath, “It just explains some things is all. You’re not in trouble Amina, not at all. You just reminded me of something I forgot, that’s all.”

“An old important something I think.” I observed.

“Yes.” Mindy said gulping then pitching her voice oddly, “Amina, Caveat Chagrin Aminos, full title transfer, loose the reigns.”

“Full title transfer.” Amina replied, her voice flat her face slack, her eyes unfocussed

“Speak her name and say you accept title.” Mindy said to me next.

“What the?”

“I am gifting her to you. You will become her primary handler. She will answer to you, only I in person will be able to override any orders you give her.”

“Why?”

“Because she just reminded me of something I forgot and I pay my debts. I will arrange for someone else to take over her other duties. Her only duties now are to please you while she observes you and to answer questions.”

“This is out of sequence isn’t it.” I asked, something felt wrong.

“Yes it is. However, I believe she just answered part of a very important question for me. I’ve been looking in the wrong place for the wrong answer to the wrong question. I have some arrangements to make. I’ll arrange the purchase of one or more properties abutting or adjacent to this property. Then with your permission we’ll build a tunnel down here and set up shop once you’ve finished you’re preliminary studies.”

“I meant the offer.’ I replied startled at the amount of money she casually talking about.

“I’m glad. I’ll have some of the girls get your parts list together. Now you need to accept possession of her. Just tell her you accept title and it’s done.”

“Amina,” I said turning to her, “I accept title.”

“Acknowledged, I am yours to handle.”

“Now no one can take her from you except me personally. She will wake when you tell her to.”

“And before she wakes how about you tell me what the real problem is with her.”

“She is shall we say, more her uncles kid than her parents. She was ruthless before, now she is getting dangerous and not in the good way, unstable.”

“Oh.”

“And it gets better. She needs to go report back to her uncle tomorrow. Turns out there is more than one channel doing deliveries right now. She has a few names that need to be reported and no chances can be taken with the list.”

“And I need to go with her?”

“It would help. And don’t worry about the expense of the equipment. We’ll be able to use a lot of it ourselves later and the arcade is actually a money laundering operation for the brothel. Don’t tell her uncle you are her handler.”

“As if. You think I‘m to tell the chief of detectives that his head strong niece is my plaything?”

“As far as he is to know, you are just local camouflage I hired.”

“No problem. So what is her job going to be now?”

“Watching your technique, making reports on it and serving you.”

“Serving me?”

“You are now her primary handler. Except for the reports I personally assigned, she reports entirely to you. She has no other job for us for now. If we need her we’ll ask to borrow her.”

“Ask?”

“It’s our way. When we gift someone like that, we mean it.”

“Amina, wake up.” I told her.

“Umm,” Amina said looking around.

“I’m sorry.” Mindy said grinning, “I should have warned you. I just transferred your title to him, you are now his. Your other duties besides those relating directly to him will be taken over by others. You have done an exemplary job and this should be viewed as a reward.”

“Thank you.” Amina said smiling, “What do I do about my parents though?”

“Worse comes to worse, we’ll emancipate you.” Mindy answered flatly.

“Am I coming apart?” Amina asked out of the blue.

“Not anymore.” Mindy answered softly.

“Is that why I’m his now?”

“In part. He does have an arcade to plan for, so you will need to help him plan it.”

“I do?” I asked.

“Of course. It’s part of your cover for missing so much of the summer cheer course.”

“I am?”

“Of course you are. You have an experiment to run. With three subjects up stairs right now if I read events correctly.”

“Why yes you are in fact.” I heard myself say as my brain ran away from a subject I couldn’t handle right then, “That’s why three beds. My intent if I read your desire for a test correctly is to make it totally normal for them to do whatever those two want, anytime they want, however they want it, happily.” I continued as my forebrain caught up with the rest and improvised my way away from the subject I had just decided needed more thought before I opened my mouth.

“Why?”

“As a test. If they can be made to accept those two giving them any order and have obedience to it be so normal they don’t question complete obedience, I will know I am going in the right direction.”

“And your two friends get laid a lot.” Mindy laughed.

“Yep. I also think reflective behaviors are what you are worrying about. The deterioration of normal as a stable point. Along with I might add, the test case you are worried about nearby for observation at all times.”

“You are perceptive. I have some things to do. I can let myself out. You should take some time and workout your new relationship with each other. As her handler it is up to you whether she is a working partner, employee or slave. We tend to lose those that go for slave unless it is part of the market they serve.”

“How about I get Arak up, make sure Kara is awake and send her on her way with you?” I asked. I no longer saw any point in evasions so I was being as blunt with her as she was with me.

“Sounds good.”

“Amina, would you rather wait here or tag along?”

“Why come back down?”

“Because Tim and Mark are probably making a porn film in my room about now.”

“I’ll wait, don’t be long please.”

“I won’t.” I replied, and wasn’t. Arak woke easily while Mindy waited, I turned her back to Kara and sent her on her way with assurances everything was fine.

Amina had the old mattress made into bed on the floor by the time I got back. We laid down with one blanket under us and a thicker one over us. We cuddled and petted some, but not seriously. She stripped with a smile and talked me into it as well. She likes the feeling of skin on skin, she finds it relaxing. Much to my surprise, I found that I was more interested in cuddling than anything else as well. Turns out that being turned on by having a compliant sixteen year old nude in bed with you only enhances the feeling when she works on your back and the rest of your body.

I gained an understanding of the cheerleaders that night. Letting go like that, really letting go as I did, is relaxing in a way words just don’t do justice. If Amina had wanted more than cuddles I would have been willing, and the way I was feeling really enjoyed it as well. We went back upstairs about three in the morning, Tim and Mark were still playing with the three toys in my room so we went to my sisters room. After Amina dozed off, I decided to go have some fun and do an experiment.

“How are they doing?” I asked as I walked into my room.

“Nice.” Tim answered looking tired.

“Excellent.” Mark answered and all three girls just beamed.

“Good. Go sit on the edge of the bed I want to try an experiment.” I told them, indicating where I wanted Mark and Tom to sit.

“Kneel in front of Mark.” I ordered the one with the biggest chest, I didn’t know their names.

“Do you like to orgasm?” I asked.

“Yes.” She answered.

“Do you want to orgasm?”

“Yes.”

“Take him in your mouth then look him in the eye.”

“Yes sir.” She replied and complied.

“You will only be able to orgasm if I let you, do you understand? Nod your head if you do.” I said I searched for her spot up front, she did.

“You want to orgasm badly don’t you?” I asked and she nodded as I stroked.

“You can’t until I give you permission, do you want permission?” Another nod.

“Look at his face. I am going to give you an order. If you will obey it, nod your head.” She did.

“If I tell you will go down on him this week, do you think you will?” No nod.

“If you want to orgasm you will agree.” No nod, I continued stroking.

“No agreement, no orgasm.” I said. Mark sat blinking, not sure what to think.

“If you want to orgasm nod.” She did.

“If I order you to go down on him this week will you?” Weak nod.

“Good but not good enough, if you want to orgasm you must agree.” Better nod.

“Better again, but still not good enough. Repeat after me in your head, add what I say to you, move up and down on him as you agree, once you agree to it all I will let you orgasm, do you understand?” Firm nod.

“You will go down on him this week.”

“Once you agree you can orgasm.”

“You want give him a blow job this week.”

“You want to agree so you can orgasm.”

“You will give him a blow job in uniform this week.”

“You want to agree, you want to comply, you want to orgasm.”

“You will kiss him for the blow job.”

“Agreement brings orgasm.” And her head began to move slightly in time with me.

“You will let him play in your shirt for it.”

“You will let him play in your bra for it.”

“You look forward to giving him a blow job this week.”

“You will enjoy letting him play in your bra.”

“You will truthfully and completely answer any and all questions for him as he plays with you.”

“You hope when you swallow him to orgasm again.” And her head moved more.

“If one blow job is good, maybe twice will be better.”

“You want to agree.” I added and her head picked up movement. It moved with me, further up and down, picking up speed.

“Once you agree you’ll orgasm you see.” And head began to bob in time with me. As I had hoped, having her start slow gave Mark time to really respond. He began to look close to popping, then he did, then she did as well.

“It felt good to agree, it feels good to obey.” I said as I kept at her, “You swallowed your choice, you will do as I say.”

“Lift your head and answer, will you obey?”

“Yes.” She gasps lightly, still kept at the edge of orgasm.

“What will you do?”

“I will give him a blow job in uniform this week. He gets to play in my shirt. He gets to play in my bra and I will answer his questions while he plays with me. I hope that I orgasm when I swallow him. If once feels good I may do it again.”

“Good girl. You be cooperative and patient with that blow job, he gets to explore you as you do the best job you can. If there is nothing to swallow, then the job doesn’t count, and will be redone.”

“Yes sir.” She panted as the orgasm eased off in spite of me.

With Mark and her both exhausted for the moment, I went onto the next girl on Tim. By the time I got done, all three had agreed to go down on both of them during the week, I wasn’t sure it would work, but what the hell. It was also false dawn. Sending Tim and Mark off to the shower, I grabbed a camera and herded the girls with me to the back porch for some last minute fun.

I got pictures of each of them looking up at me from my crotch with me fully mouthed. Then with them each on my lap impaled while I played with bare breasts. I grabbed a few pictures as I had them take a shower cleaning themselves and each other off while I ran their uniforms through the laundry. After that I gave them specific instructions for the day and woke Amina to have her drop them near the mall at a school bus stop. Then I went to use the hot tub for a while since Mark and Tim were passed out on the couch next to Jan, who I hadn’t realized was anywhere around, looking very happy with herself. They all made it to school on time, but Amina and I left late to go report to her uncle.

“You don’t have anything to be afraid of you know.” Amina said shifting the little skirt she wore again today as we approached her hometown. We hadn’t spoken in half an hour.

“Nothing to worry about? I’m just heading to meet a guy taking a girl, his niece, who happens to be assigned to me personally as whatever you are, to report progress using her as bait to trace drug shipments. Nothing to worry about at all.”

“He knows what I am, he knows what I do.”

“That’s what worries me.”

“Don’t be silly. I’m just going to go see my uncle, maybe swing by school.”

“Ughh,”

“Of course not.” Amina laughed, a genuine laugh.

“I can’t risk someone on campus recognizing me. I’m just giving you a hard time, not as hard as some mind you, but a different not so comfortable kind.”

“Umm,”

“You can turn red.” Amina chuckled while grinning, something had changed in her. This was much more a happy sixteen year old than the other.

“Can we umm, leave that part of things, umm.”

“Off the record?”

“Please.”

“And that’s why she wants you on her team.” Amina said suddenly serious, “You asked me, you could order me, yet you ask.”

“Oh.” I replied. Words bubbled to be said, but none hung together so I said nothing. We rode the rest of the way in silence. At the station it was obvious everyone knew the niece of the chief of detectives and that he doted on her. I was nervous since we unlike every other non uniformed person there, had no visitors badges. The change in demeanor when we hit the crime stats tracking section where management lived was palpable. When she found him he was in a large conference room with seven other people, four guys and three women, all in suits. The table they sat around was littered with random looking crap and clip boards.

“Chill it out there,” Her uncle yelled with a smile out the door the moment we came in, “I’m talkin with my niece here, at least try to pretend you want to make a good impression, so watch your mouths.”

“All right you bums, give me a while.” He yelled in response to some yells back and the level of background noise actually went up until he slammed the door. Then he closed the curtains and turned to Amina.

“Whatch you got Mina?” He asked, not as a loving uncle, but as something else.

“They good?” She asked pointing to the others in the room.

“They’re all Cassandra or Perseus. Is he clear?” Her uncle asked pointing at me.

“He’s clear.” Said the tallest woman, a five eight strawberry blond in a three piece suit. She looked like a fed, talked like a fed, felt like anything but a fed, “She trusts him.”

“Mina?” Her uncle asked.

“Implicitly.” She answered nodding her head.

“Oh my little Mina” He replied moving to hug her, “How have you been.”

“Good uncle John, I’ve been good.” She replied leaning into the hug.

“Thank the saints, have you had to umm,”

“Yes I have uncle. You know what I do. You know why I do it. You know why it has to be someone like me. You can’t fake being underage, not all the way.”

“I know Mina, but,”

“Here,” She said handing him a memory card that appeared from no where and do I mean no where at all. Her purse was on the table unopened, her coat hung on a chair and she could have been frisked by a pickpocket and come up clean, yet here was the card.

“How bad is it?” The suit asked.

“It’s bad Maria.” She answered naming the strawberry blond which surprised me.

“Lets see.” Maria answered then turned to one of the guys, “Pete, got a reader?”

“Of course.” He laughed handing her a PDA looking thing. The laugh of a rogue, he looked like half mexican semi reformed ganger turned cop in the conference room getting a reaming, I just understood out of the blue, that that was his cover.

“Two channels?” Maria said with raised eye brows, “Is that why we have had no luck?”

“You got it. They each have multiple subchains and they alternate. The total volume is too large for a high school distro, this looks like another one starting like what you told me happened in Phoenix.”

“Shit!” Maria cussed.

“And they just started in, in Vargas.” Pete replied. I felt the weight of the rabbit hole weighing down on me, what the hell was going on I asked myself.

“They haven’t offered me anything yet, I think they are officially starting their run over the summer for the fall.” Amina offered, “I have no proof yet but it feels right.”

“Two moves at once?” Amina’s Uncle John asked.

“It feels right unfortunately.” Maria agreed, “And we have still had no luck with the protocol updates, though you are looking better Amina.”

“Thanks.” Amina replied looking odd for a moment, “You know why I hate the drug people uncle, I do what I do in no small part for my cousin Johnny. If he were alive I’m sure you would have the courage to let him help make a difference, thank you for convincing my parents to let me.”

“It wasn’t entirely their, umm.” John muttered, looking mad at me and proud of his niece at the same time. I had no clue what I had done.

“Not entirely their what uncle?” Amina asked accusingly.

“I’m so proud of you Amina, you have been so much help, yet all I want to do is pull the world in around you and protect my little Mina.” He said all in one long rush, and I knew, not suspected, knew.

“I think we need to take a walk Maria.” I said firmly to the stranger now my sort of friend, “Now.”

“Uncle?”

“Mina.”

“Oh shit.” Pete muttered, “Maria, walk in the park, now.”

“You have to understand Mina. We were married at the same time, my brother and I.” John began speaking softly, “We took our honey moons together, we took out anniversaries together. It was the second night of the second anniversary, we were both drunk, we had rooms across the hall from one another, we turned the wrong way. The lights were off, none of us were speaking, we wanted to add mystery. We had a handhold to be sure we were us, but my brother and I, we used the same one. I won’t despoil that night by saying it wasn’t what it was, wonderful. But it wasn’t with my wife like I thought it was, it was with your mother, daughter.”

“Father?” Amina said softly, tears coming to her eyes, “That is why, my Dad? Why he took Johnny’s death so hard, he didn’t lose a nephew, he lost a son.”

“Yes Mina, he lost a son. That is why we were around so much more after that. That is why in spite of your younger brothers and sisters I always took the time to answer your questions and tell you about my adventures fighting crime. You were not much like your Dad, but in the end you are your fathers daughter all the same.”

“Is that why we could always go to you?”

“Yes. We also realized that we were good together, the others spouses. That’s why I would sometimes borrow your mother to help me blend in when I needed a cover. My brother and I, we had a deal, I got her and he got Mina. We swapped because she was anonymous and we were good together. When you are undercover there are some things you can’t fake, we made sure no more accidents occurred.”

“That’s why you were so dead set against me going into law enforcement?”

“Yes.”

“Beth, Betty,“ Maria said interrupting, “Go secure us a spot beside the pond. I think those two need some time.”

“Yes ma’am” They replied, I heard familiar tones, not identical to, but related to the ones used by the girls I knew were controlled when on assignment.

“Pete, lets go.” Maria continued as she headed for the door taking me by the arm as she took on the air of a self important official interrupted for family time.

“Is he your um?” I heard John ask.

“Yes he is.” Amina answered as I scooted out the door, “I am assigned to him, I am his.” Was the last I heard before the door cut everything off, it was lost in the noise outside the room, then the door closed as well.

“You look scared.” Maria observed once we were outside the station.

“I am. I was just introduced to the father of the girl I was assigned. It was bad enough being dragged along to this little shindig expecting to be introduced to her uncle. How do I face the man knowing his daughter is bound to me.”

“And has to obey you?”

“Yeah.” I asked spotting the park with a pond in it we were heading for.

“I’m told she’s energetic, any truth to the rumor?” Maria asked, I reddened.

“By the look of him she’s down to energetic by the time he’s half dead.” Pete laughed.

“Can I just say no comment?”

“You must be new to all this. No one involved enough to rate Amina should be, so that makes you something special. Another one of Mindy’s projects?”

“Other than Amina talking freely in front you guys, I don’t know you from jack so I’m keeping my mouth shut.”

“And he doesn’t know the speech protocols, interesting.” Maria observed. Ever see a scientist concentrate on a Subject? I don’t wonder what the rabbit in the lab feels like anymore.

“I’m doing some research for Mindy, that’s all.” I said skirting the truth.

“Mindy has researchers. If she needed you then it is for more than one reason.” Pete said guiding us toward a bench by the water, “And given the general feel of Amina you are good for her, that alone makes you worthy of study, that girl was coming apart.”

“Coming apart?”

“Do you know how she came to be a part of all this?” Pete asked.

“Something about catching a pedophile by posing as a call girl.” I answered not sure what to say.

“She stole some of Mindy’s UCA stuff and made copies of it. Then posed as one the girls reporting as ordered for a ridiculous fee up front in cash. She got one hundred grand for her virginity. The cops needed three minutes plus to respond to the alarm she raised best case, She survived seven minutes with a killer pedophile twice her weight, after being his toy for some time.” He continued.

“By then,” Maria spoke up, “she had cut him twice in the legs and managed to half castrate him.”

“Uhh,” I said feeling my stomach turn.

“Not only that,” Pete resumed, “She told the arriving officers who she was and that he had offered her ten grand for her virginity, then taken it when she said no. Her uncle arrived and the cold little bitch made him stand there and watch over a curtain as a rape kit was taken on the scene. The ten grand went into evidence, the rape kit with her first blood is in deep freeze under a pseudonym, and she made them take two more, also preserved elsewhere. She then told the bastard on the gurney that he will provide her uncle with everything he wanted or those rape kits and her identity goes public along with all the evidence. He has been incredibly helpful, that case alone might not get him the death penalty, but no cop knowing who she is will even try to bring him in alive and he knows it. John made sure the other ninety grand went into a college fund, then she insists on getting into this.”

“And she did this before umm,”

“Yes. Before she learned to fight for real.” Maria confirmed, “It is why John gave permission, I see now why the decision was so hard on him. The conditioning was supposed to calm her, it did for a while. Then she began to get violent again and the controls had to be tightened to reel her in, she got real zombie like for a while. With the way the controls reacted on her, upgrades to the protocols have been suspended until we know what happened.”

“Sorry, I’m still new to this whole programming people thing.” I replied.

“It’ll pass.” Maria said with a laugh.

“Are you like Amina?” I asked Maria.

“Sort of. I’ve been what I am since before Mindy became involved though. She set her outfit up about eight or nine years ago, I’ve been in for over fifteen.”

“Controlled?”

“Yes. If you have the proper control phrases you could have me do anything.”

“Isn’t that umm,”

“Horrifying?”

“Yes.”

“Not really. I have had my conditioning upgraded several times, the latest with the self defense classes and protocols Mindy designed. She has a unique viewpoint and perspective and we haven’t been able to bribe her on board. We help her when our interests go in the same direction, she helps when ours go her way. Amina hates drugies and pedophiles. It was in fact a stoned pedophile racing around a park that killed her cousin. That’s why she is willing to do whatever it takes to get them.”

“Do I want to know how far the rabbit hole goes?”

“Feeling like a male Alice are we?” Maria laughed sweetly, “Not the first time it has been described that way. The human mind is an incredibly complex device. It can be poked and prodded into almost any action, once. However, the art is in getting it to repeat that action whether it wants to or not. Most conditioning focuses on intercepting that choice before it is made. Amina likes you, she appears genuinely willing to be controlled by you. You may be able to command her, but she is yours by choice as well. If ever there is a conflict large enough to cause problems, that willingness and acceptance will be what keeps her with you.”

“Oh.”

“Conditioning someone to do something once is easy.” Pete said as though reciting a lecture, “The hard part is getting them do it more than once and on command. The right drugs, the right words, the right motivation and you make someone do something, basically anything, once. What do you know about the protocols so far?”

“That they exist and use some weird exotic drugs.”

“Then you’ve never, umm.”

“Witnessed it? No.”

“What?” Maria and Pete say together.

“The teams did some weird ceremony the other night so I would know how to make the girls happy when I work on them, but so far that’s it.”

“Crap.” Pete said startled.

“The first thing you need to do is learn compartmentalization. You never discuss the inner workings unique to your cell or group on that level with those outside it, only outer interactions.” Maria said sharply, “We received a most unusual equipment list from Mindy this morning. Am I correct in assuming those parts are for you?”

“Umm, I think so.” I said seeing no point in denial.

“Interesting? I look forward to seeing your results. It will be delivered to her people in a few days. Some of the items have newer versions than you specified, do you want exact, or the newest we can get?”

“For the moment can you do exact. Once I know more I may request revised parts.”

“No problem. She has tried having amateurs work on this before, She has a knack for finding talented ones, perhaps you will find something we over looked because we ‘Know’ better.”

“Is John, umm, her uncle, no I guess, dad, is he going to be mad at me for her being...”

“Yours? Your property? Your toy?” Pete asked laughing.

“Not to put it that way, “but, yeah?”

“Not likely. No one has been able to turn that girl from her chosen course.” Pate laughed, “Besides, as long as she is with you, there is almost no chance she will run into any of her favorite targets.”

“Targets?”

“She has castrated three pedophiles.” Maria said unhappily, “She has also outright killed two more, not a bad record for someone in it eight years, but she has been in just under eight months. Only direct orders have kept her in check, and those have frayed at more than the edges sometimes.”

“Umm,” I thought back, thinking of all the times that little minx had been intimate with me and could have done something.

“Scary ain’t it.” Peta laughed understanding the look on my face perfectly, “You couldn’t get me into bed with her even if she were legal age, and you won’t after she is. Her favorite handles trolling the chat rooms are variants of Loraine.”

“Uhh,” I said, suddenly sick to my stomach, everyone knows the name Lorana, Bobbit.

“Doesn’t it bother you being controlled all the time?” I asked Maria changing the subject a little.

“I could say you get used to it.” Pete answered, “But it’s more than that. Unlike some of the players in this mess, we are still ourselves. The conditioning uses our autonomic reflexes to constantly filter the environment around us for threats. It’s like having a second set of eyes. All I have to do is think about a thing and I remember it in crystal clear detail. I go into a bar, I drink, I carouse, then I go back to wherever and trigger my recall.”

“Oh.” I hadn’t realized he was controlled.

“And if I feel anything at all that could compromise me, I leave. I don’t have to consciously know about it, I just leave. Kept me alive a number times. Mine also include some nasty self defense and attack profiles.”

“Useful for undercover work then?”

“Beyond words.”

“Maria Ma’am.” One of the ladies from the office interrupts literally running up, “We have a Harrara sighting, she’s collecting beach bunnies. It’s the old sports team mascot gig again.”

“Pete, take it.” Maria orders.

“On it.” He acknowledges, “With me.” He orders the courier and they jog off leaving us alone.

“Harrara?”

“She is an evil person. She and Mindy have a history. They are in many ways opposites. The same event that made Mindy what she is, made Harrara the way she is.”

“What happened?”

“That is for her to tell you when it is time.”

“A different question since you won’t tell me anything useful. How is it everyone of you girls is drop dead gorgeous each in your own way, yet the only guys I’ve seen have been either pure female eye candy, or kind of gruff and scruffy?”

“You’re right, I won’t tell what you want to know. In fact I would appreciate it you wouldn’t tell Mindy we have a sighting, it upsets her. Optimizations. We are focussed. It effects the body. Guys tend to either get bulgy or roguish. The former is mostly for sexual endurance, the latter for survival endurance. Where males are intended to adapt to the environment for hunting prowess, females are intended to adapt reproduction wise. Yes it is a sexist thing, but in this way males and females though equal, are not the same. Treating them the same is insane.”

“So you tend to look the way you do because it makes you more ready to reproduce?”

“Yes. The stick thin models you see are not healthy. A healthy female has curves and a little bit of fat for reserves, but not enough to restrict movement. That is why we can blend in so well. None of are photoshop barbies or cleavage monsters, so any notice of us tends to be by the unconscious portions of the male brain. They recall us being there, but not us.”

“Thanks.” I replied, not sure if there was an insult buried in there or not.

“Be careful with her. She is beautiful and deadly. They call her a snake in dimples, but their wrong.”

“She’s no snake,” I said thinking of Carl, “She’s a mongoose.”

“So you have seen. You know.”

“I was freaked. I was avoiding a fight when she stepped in and took a football player down with a groin strike, through his cup.”

“Oww. Did you happen to see her face?”

“No, I was to busy ordering her to stop before she made her second strike.”

“And how did she take that?”

“Not happily.”

“But she obeyed?”

“Yeah, she sulked, but obeyed.”

“How firmly did you have to order?”

“I didn’t use graduated response when she argued. I panicked and flat ordered her in the best command tone I could muster. There was a crowd and I had been trying not to get into the fight when she stepped in.”

“She was protective without orders to be?”

“I’m not sure. She indicated it was part of getting across the idea she was mine, but honestly I don’t know.”

“I think she may have a crush on you.”

“Umm,”

“That’s the first time she has shown protectiveness of the person she was assigned to with out specific direct orders.”

“Oh.”

“Beware, she could get territorial as well.”

“Umm, that could be bad. What do I do?”

“Unfortunately all we have been able to do with her is tighten the leash. That is to say lock down her volition to the point she gets zombie like.”

“She’s a person though.”

“That’s why no matter how much we want the upgrades to the conditioning she has, we aren’t touching it until we know what went wrong. And judging by the pasty shocky look on your face she has been joining you in bed without specific instructions as well. Mindy hinted.” Maria said laughing.

“Look, I’m not going to just use her, she’s a person. If it isn’t for the job she volunteered for then she deserves a choice.”

“Keep doing what you’ve been doing, it’s working. Don’t panic but here they come.”

“Maria!” Amina shouted running up and grabbing her in a hug.”

“A minute Maria?” John asks.

“Of course.” She replies trying to drag the clingy Amina along, leaving John and I alone.

“She is doing better, thank you.” John said looking me over.

“She’s a good kid.” I said, you find a good comment right about then.