The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Many thanks to my beta readers who are fortunately for me much more literate than I am.

As always ANY and all mistakes are mine.

Here is hoping you all continue to enjoy.

* * *

DAL—Ch5

“Unfortunately all we have been able to do with her is tighten the leash. That is to say lock down her volition to the point she gets zombie like.”

“She’s a person though.”

“That’s why no matter how much we want the upgrades to the conditioning she has, we aren’t touching it until we know what went wrong. And judging by the look on your face she has been joining you in bed a lot without specific instructions.”

“Like I’m going to just use her, she’s a person. If it isn’t for the job she volunteered for she deserves a choice.”

“Keep doing what you’ve been doing, it’s working. Don’t panic but here they come.”

“Maria!” Amina shouts running up and grabbing her in a hug.”

“A minute Maria?” John asked.

“Of course.” She replied trying to drag the clingy Amina along, leaving John and I alone.

“She is doing better, thank you.”

“She’s a good kid.” I said, you find a good comment right about then.

* * *

“Look, I know you are uncomfortable right now,” John laughed, “I know I would be. You expect me to issue all sorts of dire threats if you take advantage of my, by now you know daughter not niece. I’m not here to do that. I’m here to tell you where she gets it, from, me.”

“Uhh.” I stammered, waiting for the threat. You can claim anything you want, you’ll be waiting for the threat if you’re ever there. You’ll also have my sympathies.

“I was a reckless youth, I loved adventure. In fact I loved it so much a judge gave me thirty days to prove I wasn’t going to be near my boys for at least two years, or all of us were going to jail. I went into Army, I got my ass handed to me by basic the way nothing around here had. I was one of a platoon of us out playing peacock doing the rag head march in some rat hole you wouldn’t even find on a map when we walked into an accidental ambush. Intelligence puke screwed the pooch, big time.”

“We walked into something we should have never been near.” He continued, eyes seeing something from long ago, “The village wasn’t clear, we weren’t doing a show and yell. I Never did find out who the three factions were, but they were holding an open air meeting in the town square when we marched into it We came out of an alley intending to terrify some rag head vendors into sharing. We were out gunned, out classed and getting our asses handed to us sideways. I was out of my mind with rage and fear, not necessarily in that order mind you, then this other team showed. Just like us, only the fear and rage in them didn’t stop them, it drove them on.”

“Seventeen of us who barely understood there was more than one local language peacocked into that square, six staggered out. The intelligence puke got sacked, eleven of us got body bags, It didn’t seem real fair. I tried to transfer to the ranger unit that saved us, didn’t Take. I didn’t have what they were looking for. I wound up crossing the line to the Marines and joined their take on Seals. I loved blowing things up. It was with them I learned what the rage I carried was, I leaned what I could do with it, how I could use it. By that time I was being considered by the ranger unit for another line crossing since I kept applying as often as they would take the paper work. Then I took a depth charge intended to take out our ride. That rage is the only thing that kept me alive, I thought I used it up surviving. By the time I was out of the hospital, it was gone. I was medicaled out with an advisory to never fly unpressurized over five thousand feet, and to spend a week adjusting if I went there.”

“Ouch.”

“Sad thing was, I had finally gotten my chance. One of the guys on the Ranger team had seen me in action a couple of times and said nice things, but it was to late. With the rage gone, I needed a job so I became a cop. Then I found the rage wasn’t really gone, it was focus now instead. But I never forgot what pushed me on and kept me alive, and prayed none of my children inherited it. None of my boys have more than a middling of it, I could wish they had some more of it, but better almost none than too much. My Amina though, she has it all, in spades and then some.”

“She’s umm,”

“Probably great in bed. Don’t bother denying it, your face is to red. I’m not Mad. I know what my daughter is, but I am telling you, beware of her anger, her rage, it will consume her if allowed to. It nearly did me. So you need to keep an eye on her. You keep as close an eye on her as it takes, do you hear me? I don’t care if that eye is in bed with her, you keep an eye on my little girl. I don’t care what you have to use her for, what she has to do. When that rage spills over, or it fails, you be there for her, you hear me, you be there.” He continued, looking like he wanted to strangle and hug me at the same time.

“I’ll take care of her. You have my word.” I promised.

“Good. How is she?”

“Bright, brash and her favorite sport appears to be punching jocks.”

“She hates football players. We have no girls football here and she is to light anyway. She likes running into things so soccer is not nearly the fun for her.”

“Could I ask a question sir?”

“Go ahead.”

“I’m not sure how to ask this so I will just ask it blunt. Some nights she comes to me, normally about one in the morning. She shushes me, then proceeds to get me as worked as I have ever been. Then some nights I swear she tries to kill me happy, other nights she just hugs me. One night she clung to me the whole night, didn’t make a sound. But the next morning I had a salty spot on my shoulder where she had been crying. Is there something I should know?”

“Mina took her cousins death hard.” He replied blinking in surprise, “They were closer than cousins should be, yet it didn’t appear to be sexual. It was as though they knew they were not what their siblings were. She used to have this emotional problem where she would cry at the drop of a hat. She quit crying when Johnny died. If those tears are here again then I think no matter what these people say, that it is a good sign, not a portend of bad things to come.”

“She hasn’t spoken of siblings up to now.”

“She doesn’t want them to know what she does. Her parents, her step father that is and my accidental mistress, her mother, my brother’s wife have closed there minds to what she does. While they have the information, they choose not to know. But my oldest daughter by my wife, she will be fifteen in October. She more than suspects what Mina does and wants to help get the people who killed her cousin Johnny, he was kind to her.”

“I can’t imagine what you feel.”

“NO, you can’t. Don’t even try, not if you want to keep your soul. I want to wrap my little Mina in cotton and protect her from the monsters without and far more importantly, those within. But Mina, she slays monsters, that is her gift. Her half sister has some of that same rage, but less, a lot less. In panic I already spoke to Mindy forbidding her. She talked to the child a few times and told me not to worry. If she chose to pursue monster slaying, I would never know. If it was meant to reassure me, it failed.”

“Knowing Mindy what little I do, I think she meant it to be the truth. And in her way that is actually a kindness since you know she will never bullshit you.”

“I’m a big strong man, former special forces but I can’t stand the thought of one child taking on this war, yet I know Mindy is right, if it happens, it happens.”

“Do you know what the children of the dragon slayer are good at?” I asked.

“No. What?”

“Slaying dragons.”

“So you are saying they are good at what they do because I am good at what I do?”

“Yes. My Dad tinkers. He takes things apart and puts them back together better. He seldom uses the original pieces, sometimes he uses a few, but what he ends up with is always better. You know what I’m good at? I’m a tinker of sorts. Your daughter, she is no toy, she is a tool with a sharp edge. She is also from what I can gather, untempered, brittle. You, like everyone else is afraid she will break under stress, not bend and flex with it. I see great potential in her, but you need to tell her what you see when you look at her. She is trying to live up to the ideal you represent, to harness the strength you use the only way she knows, how she sees you do it.”

“I had,” He began then paused, “I hadn’t thought of that. You think she knew before this.”

“I think she has suspected for years, especially since she isn’t a lot like her parents, but she is a lot like you and you kept borrowing her mother for cover.”

“Oh.”

“Take her home. I’ll have Maria give me a ride home. I think she will gladly. Take a day or two or better, even more with her. Let her know what you are proud of, what you aren’t. Let her know you are proud to have her for a daughter.”

“I think I will. I’ve been so afraid to be too close, so the secret...” He mumbled grinding to a halt

“That it would refuse to keep itself?”

“You don’t mind me borrowing her from you for a day or two?”

“She doesn’t belong to me, she doesn’t belong to anyone. She is her own person.”

“You keep telling yourself that son, one day you might even believe it. I see how see looks at you. If she were fully herself I would have a hard time keeping her from you. The way things are, what she is inside, she may as well belong to you and I know it. I can’t say I’m real happy about that. Things are the way they are though. So I’ll take an afternoon with my daughter, now that we both know that is, and enjoy it while I can. I’ll go buy her some ice cream and I’ll pretend it’s a normal day for a few hours. Then I will make sure your operative is back on the job.”

“She’s not my operative.”

“Keep telling yourself that son, keep it up.” John said smiling sadly, “Maria,” He shouted, “Give this boy a ride home, I’m spending some quality time with my daughter.”

“No problem John.” Maria replied walking up to us, “I want to talk with the boy anyway.”

I watched Amina with her father. She looked so much like a little girl then, you know, a real sixteen year old. In this case, she just looked happy. Much to my surprise Maria seemed to want to talk about generalities and inanities. I eventually figured out she just wanted to get me out of there to give John and Amina some time alone as father and daughter. I carefully didn’t ask why she didn’t need to ask directions to my place. The house was deserted when she dropped me off. It felt nice to have some time alone. I actually managed to doze off in my room, until five that is.

“Hi.” I mumbled opening the door to Tim and Mark.

“Man you missed it today.” Tim almost shouted as he and Mark came in.

“You should have seen it. Angelique gave those three hell.” I eventually figured out they meant the three cheerleaders dolled for a treat that I loaned them.

“What?” I mumbled.

“They got in so much trouble.” Mark laughs.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I totally forgot about them.”

“They showed up at school looking so lost. They said they went with some cute boys after practice and had a lot of fun. They had no idea how they spent last night. How’d you arrange that by the way? What was done to them?” Tim asked in a rush.

“Those three got drunk and pushy with the cheerleaders so they got revenge. It’s the same kind of meditation thing like you saw with Angi, only used offensively instead. They managed to convince them that me being happy with them was their only hope for getting into the cheer camp this summer. So they all three decided to be totally compliant in order to bribe me with sex. The teams used the meditation to make them, more, cooperative. Angi knows she gets played with sometimes when she is like that. It’s fine with her as long as it is done to help get or keep her ready for competition. And keep what happened under your hats, remember.”

“We know.” Mark laughed, “We know. Thanks for ordering them to tell us how to talk to them. I had no idea they were so shallow in a way, yet had those kinds of interests. And were they ever cooperative, let me, no us, tell you. They did anything we wanted, without complaint. We have video of them giving us both blow jobs, in uniform. Of both us nailing them, in uniform. Of them undressing for us. Of us undressing them. Of them putting our hands on their boobs and saying we could play freely. We scored all three, multiple times. It was great, thanks.”

“Your welcome. I had no real interest in them.”

“Yeah and we know why. Speaking of which; where is the pit viper anyway?”

“Her name is Amina, and she is not a snake. I went with her to help deal with some paperwork back at her home town having to do with her being here. We’ll be in school tomorrow.”

“Be careful around Carl. Someone pointed out to him that the only reason Amina didn’t lay him out was you ordered her not to. Not told, ordered.” Mark said.

“I did not.”

“Yeah, you did.” Tim interjected laughing, ”One of the girls in band got it on her phone. You ordered her and she obeyed. She argued the first time then humbly went back to lunch when you told her to. That video is viral at school man, your social score is rising by the replay.”

“And no one has missed that she asks your permission, a lot.” Mark grinned suggestively.

“Enough,” I harrumphed, “You two need to go now. My parents will be back soon and I need to be ready when they get here.”

“Later dude.” They laughed as they headed out. I lay back down, then it was just past seven and Mom was being her usual subtle self when they arrived.

“Dinner.” She shouted, emphasized moments later as my door reclosed with a slam.

“And how was your weekend?” Dad asked as I found my way into the kitchen, ooh, fried chicken.

“We decided to grab it hot on the way since we were running so late.” Mom said a she passed out the paper plates we traditionally used for fast food, “Where’s Amina?”

“She had to deal with some paper work back at her place. I went with her and we played hookie today. I got a ride back with a friend of Jan and Kara’s who was headed this way.”

“Where is Kara anyway?” Mom asked. If you don’t think having your mom ask that is nervous making, you don’t have real parents. “Have you seen her today?”

“No.” I answered puzzled, “I haven’t seen her today, why?”

“We heard from your brother finally. His little band that almost could, evidently has.” Dad answered.

“He has a rolling gig at a series of parties over the summer, so we had a, how shall we say it, an idea.” Mom beamed. I was in trouble, there was no other explanation.

“No you’re not in trouble.” Dad the mind reader laughed, “It’s just that I have had the most interesting offer. You remember that amusement park you went to over that summer way back when?”

“Oh yeah,” I grinned around chicken, “Just like Disney but without the mouse, or the crowds.”

“And a little smaller as well.” Mom said grinning, that never bodes well.

“I ran into the owner again while I was doing a quick consult for someone down there. The old man passed away a few years ago and his son has it now. Anyway, he wants me to help him design replacement control systems for all the rides so he can monitor them from a central control station. He wants your Mom and I to spend the summer, the busy time, getting to know the rides and how to work them. That way when I design the replacements, they will look and work the same in the control booths, though with remote monitoring capabilities and if necessary, overrides as well.”

“Wow Dad, cool.”

“Well that brought up a question. Would you a young man rather spend the summer with your parents working in an amusement park, or at that cheer camp thing Kara arranged?”

“Umm,” I mumbled, brain freeze.

“I know your Mother is in the room son, but I do realize that it boils down to amusement park versus a sea of bikinis, and believe me, I sympathize, as much your Mother will let me that is.” He laughs.

“No Dad,” I answered turning a little red since my Mother was grinning as well, “It’s nothing like that at all. You remember how a lot of the college and university runs on favors, this counts towards the favors.”

“It does? I thought this was an unofficial function?” Dad asked surprised.

“Technically it is. However, as a practical matter I get introduced to the staff and grounds people as someone in a position of trust. It gets me known before I ever go there, if I can get tuition together that is.”

“College prep and bikinis,” Dad laughed looking at Mom, “Told you he was a smart boy.”

“Yes dear,” She laughed, “Like father, like son.” If there had been an audience I would have died. Then we heard the door open and Amina came in.

“Chicken.” I shouted.

“Cluck.” She answered from the living room.

“No,” I answered as Mom and Dad laughed with me, “There’s chicken if you’re hungry.”

“Thanks,” Amina said coming into the kitchen, “I ate already, but thanks anyway.”

“Can you reach Kara?” My Dad asked oh so casually, “If you can, would you ask her to stop by tomorrow, please? We need to ask her something.”

“Sure.” Amina answered puzzled, “Any thing wrong?”

“No nothing wrong.” Mom answered, “Just have her stop by would you?”

“Sure no problem.” She answered and headed for my sister’s room. We finished eating, we talked for a while. My parents were understanding of me wanting to stay. I went to bed early, even with my naps in the afternoon I was tired. I was woken from my slumber by a companion as expected, but not at one, at midnight. Then instead of climbing in my bed with me, she led me down to the bed I keep in my fort. On it were ropes and handcuffs and some other bondage gear. I stared silently in shock, then she picked up a rope, made a loop around her wrist and handed me the other end while gesturing to the bed.

“What?” I asked, shocked.

“Take me.” She whispered.

“Like this? No way.”

“I need this.” She replied.

“Why?”

“I would rather not say.”

“I could order you.”

“Yes you could.” She answered looking down, “But I ask you not to. I ask you to take me.”

“No.”

“Please.” She asked, not the plea of desire, more like the sound of the hunt.

“How can you ask that?”

“Because I can trust you. There is something I must know, and this is the only way.”

“How far do you want this charade to play out?”

“All the way.”

“I could order you to not fight.”

“NO! Not that way, it must be this way, without orders.”

“If I did and I won’t, you’ll hate me afterwards.”

“I could never hate you.” She replied, and I heard something in her voice.

“You don’t want the protocols involved, do you also not want them to know?”

“That is correct. There is no surveillance down here, they have no way having it in here.”

“You need this to happen without them knowing and you think they are watching?”

“Yes, and I know they are.”

“How do you want this to happen?”

“If I had a script I could simulate it and get almost the same information, I don’t, that’s your job.”

“Why?” I asked softly.

“Please don’t order me to tell you.”

“I’m not but I can’t even consider what you want without a reason.”

“I’m safe with you, I know I’m totally safe. I need to remember something and this is the only way I can do it.”

“I thought the protocols,”

“No. They only help with things that happened after they were put into place. This is something from before.”

“And you need to be helpless in a particular way to remember?”

“Yes.”

“No reason, no help.”

“Partly it’s that I have to remember the moment he had me, when I couldn’t fight him, before something in me changed and I did, I need to remember something about that moment.”

“Why?”

“Because the only time I have been able to relax since then is with you at night. I need to know why before it drives me insane. I know they think I’m a loose warhead, and they’re right, I am. I’m self-destructing and they think I don’t know, but I do.”

“And if I can’t get you that moment? Then what?”

“You get me drunk, then we try again another night.”

“Is it a weak memory?”

“Yes.”

“An experiment first then.” I said heading for my old box of odd tools on a shelf, “I used these for studying brail.” I said after digging out a little plastic box with black contacts.

“They block all light from infrared to ultraviolet.” I informed her showing her how to put the jet black full eye contacts on.

“These,” I said grabbing a set of heavy looking headphones from next to where the contacts sat, “Are noise canceling headphones. They aren’t perfect, but they block ninety nine percent of standard background environmental noise using active noise canceling tech.”

“Wow.” Amina said looking around with her now sightless black orbs for eyes.

“Now put the headphones on after you lay down on the edge of the bed with your head hanging over.”

“Excellent.” I said once she was in place, “Now once the headphones are on I will do something very male and see if this helps you.”

After turning the headphones on I spread her arms straight out. Then I began undoing her shirt and finally her bra to expose her bare breasts. After massaging her breasts for half a minute I opened her mouth and entered her without warning. She did not fight me as I continued to massage her.

Hesitation came when I began to undo her pants, then an odd sound when I twigged her little spot in time with me going in and out of her mouth. In a minute she had climaxed, a surprise to us both. Then she began breath deeply as I kept playing, as good as it evidently was for her, it wasn’t doing me much good. I kept at it until my erection began to ease, this was not my preferred fare after all.

“Thank you.” She said still laying there, a little loudly because of the headphones, “For trying.”

“Are you ok?” I asked after pulling the headphones.

“Fine, just fine.” She answered, “No leave them.” She said when I went to guide her over to remove the contacts.

“Why?”

“They’re fun.” She answered proceeding to strip.

“No.” I said as I began gathering things off the bed and putting them in boxes.

“Why?” She asked puzzled.

“I have to sleep, I’m still recovering from whatever happened or they did to me to me and playing with you right now won’t help at all. I have to be able to function at school.”

“School, oh, sorry.” Amina said apologetically, and I believed her.

“It’s ok, you have different priorities.”

“Can I use them? Maybe get a set of my own?” She asked pointing to the contacts.

“Why?”

“They’re fun.” She said redressing clumsily, “Can you lead me up like this. I promise to take them off when I go to bed.”

“Sure.” I said giving into what was obviously a new toy to her, then lead her upstairs to my room. She undressed awkwardly and joined me. To my surprise she did not try to do her usual full body arousal routine. Instead she began a full body massage, not unarousing, just not the point. She worked on my aches and pains and sore spots without mercy. As soon as she began her second pass over my back, I fell asleep. I know, fully compliant nude horny sex hungry sixteen year old girl working on a nude me in my own bed, and I fell asleep. My apologies to males everywhere. I woke to the now familiar yell and slam of my door way to soon and with a raging hard on. Hard, no jokes please, to get to the shower that way with your Mom doing laundry and the girl responsible running around as well. I survived to reach school, no help from her of course, just a ride.

“We need to go by the office first.” She said as we entered school early, “I arranged for a note for you since I needed to take someone back with me to verify living conditions.”

“Thanks.’ I said and realized I had totally forgotten skipping school.

“No problem,” She smiled pulling paperwork out of her purse, “Just doing my job.”

“Umm about last night.”

“Later,” She said as we entered the attendance office, “Hi, I have a note explaining his,” She stopped to point at me smiling, “Absence yesterday. I had to borrow him to verify I had a place to live while I am here. His parents were out of town over the weekend so I took him instead.”

“I see.” The receptionist said with a frown, “It so happens your aunt did leave a sort of message, hung up or lost connection. So did you get everything straightened out?”

“Yes ma’am.” Amina answered, “I believe it is all taken care of. I will be staying the summer as well and will probably be enrolling here next year.”

“Ok, then.” She replied, “You go, he’s excused. Better communication next time.”

“Yes ma’am.” Amina answered and we made our way out to be early to class. Much to my surprise she stayed with me most of the day. Tim and Mark missed lunch, puzzling at the time. She was silent on the way home. To my surprise Mom and Dad were both home, waiting for us in the living room.

“Hi.” Kara said stepping out of the bathroom in her volleyball uniform. I froze, not a good time to freeze. There are things you don’t want to have your parents suspect, Kara and Amina represented two very bad extremes of what you don’t want them to suspect, but there they were anyway.

“Oh you made it, great.” Amina beamed in joy.

“How could I not.” Kara laughed, enjoying me wanting to look more closely at her outfit, yet not daring to with my parents watching me.

“We’ve been talking to Kara,” My mother began.

“And have come to an agreement.” My father picked up, “In order to help her and us both, she is going to move in with us for a while. She and Amina can share your sisters room. It saves her the cost of staying in the dorms, and we get a live in house and child sitter over the summer and maybe part of next year.”

“Sitter?” I asked. I know, sometimes I’m an idiot.

“We have decided to take the job in the park. It’ll be something new.” Dad said and I wanted to crawl into a corner and die, “Your mother and I are going to be flying back and forth for a while. We’ll spend most of the summer there learning the ropes and how the equipment operates. Then we’ll be back for some time in the fall. After that we’ll be coming and going a lot.”

“So Kara will be here to act as the adult in the house. She’s in charge, so listen to her.” My Mom continued and I just wanted to die, “She’s in charge while were gone and you will not only listen to her young man, you will do as she says. Behave and maybe we’ll see about having you all come down as a treat later this summer.”

“Umm,” I stammered, no great acting needed here.

“So remember,” Kara said laughing as my father gave me an understanding look, “You have to do what I say while your parents are gone.”

“Yes ma’am.” I answered in mock formality. Everyone broke down laughing. My parents are like that, they think a thing through, they weigh the options, then just do what needs to be done.

“Seriously son,” Dad began again, “We have thought it through and this is the best course of action we can come up with. We need the money, were not poor, but, the economy has devastated our savings. “

“And in all fairness.” Kara chimes in, “I should tell you all I kind of, umm, dumped your brother. Seems he has made a discovery, groupies.”

“Oh joy.” Mom moaned.

“He’s using protection now.” Kara laughed, “I caught him with a rabid fan. I was pissed and relieved at the same time. So instead of doing something stupid, I pinned them both in the sleeping bag, I had some of my fellow team members with me to help, and proceeded to explain the idiocy of unprotected sex to him. I might have also shown him and his band mates what he gave up in the process. His fellow band members really enjoyed the mini show and you should have heard the things they were calling him for cheating on me.”

“I can, um, imagine.” Mom mumbled.

“I imagine we don’t need to worry about him showing up anytime soon then?” Dad asked with a grim chuckle.

“Not likely.” Kara dead panned, “Especially not with me here.”

“Will you be ok Amina?” Mom asked, “With us disappearing like this. I know your aunt, step aunt? Was looking for a stable place for you. Will this cause any problems for you? Any concerns?”

“No ma’am. No problem at all. He has been the perfect gentleman. I have every reason to believe he will continue to be. I have no concerns staying here with him at all. My aunt Jan was sure he could be trusted and his behavior has proven that to be so, you have raised good sons. His brother is probably just going through a phase,” She glanced at me with a wink, “They do that.”

“You sound very mature for your years.” Dad said quizzically.

“I have had to be mature beyond my years. It has stood me in good stead.” Amina answered looking him straight in the eye. May I someday be half the actor someday, that she is now.

“So staying alone in the house on the nights Kara isn’t able to be here or is late in classes won’t be a problem?” My Mom asked.

“Ma’am.” Amina said looking straight at Mom, “If I had any concern like that I would have spoken to my aunt and found an excuse to be elsewhere. Kara even offered to let me use the empty bunk in her dorm if something came up, so I have no worries at all. Just make sure he knows I get the shower first in the mornings and all will be well. Since I tend to be up a little sooner than he does even that shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Then you and Kara should both feel free to use the shower in our room while were not here.” Dad offered, “He has no excuse to be in there at all so there is no chance he could walk in on either of you accidentally.”

“Dad!”

“Just covering bases son.” He laughed and I realized he had said it to embarrass me. It worked. The back of my brain interjecting visions of Amina in the shower with me in the middle of a family conversation didn’t help.

“I assure you both.” Kara said looking all serious at my parents, “If he wants a private show it can be arranged. I can even bring the whole team and do our practice in the backyard, make a barbecue event of it.”

“Sounds great.” Dad laughed, “Can I stay for it?”

“No.” Mom snapped, then smiled, “Absolutely not. That’s a teen fantasy and you sir are no longer a teen.”

“Right oh dear,” Dad grinned back, “I’m not a teen and I have no fantasies like that anymore.”

“I think we had better stop, don’t want the poor boy to die of embarrassment.” Mom laughed and I realized it had all been right down to the approach, done to make me laugh. I don’t understand their humor sometimes.

“Anyway,” Dad resumed, “We have a sort of problem. If we leave tonight, in about an hour, we can make it there by morning and take part in the maintenance for this week. Otherwise we wait another week for a minor cycle, or a month for the next major one.”

“So we would actually like to go tonight and get a head start.” Mom finished.

“It’ll save me a month later on, when it might make a real difference. This is a multi step, potentially multi year job. The sooner we get going the better, if you’re up to it son.”

“Go Dad.” I replied, “I think Amina and I can handle ourselves for a day or two until Kara can get schedules worked out.”

“It’s fine.” Amina chimed in, “I can sleep soundly under the same roof without concern.”

“You’re sure dear,” Mom asked, “this is sudden.”

“I understand about priorities, I know how they work.” Amina said with a smile, “Maybe we can all take some time and visit over the summer if it’s alright. I have a car and though it is quite the drive, we can.”

“Kara,” Mom asked, “Can you and Amina handle giving him some lessons driving. We already added him to our insurance and once he passes his test he can use our car. If you will give us a ride to the airport tonight.”

“I can do that.” Kara promised, “I will also wait until your flight actually gets off the ground. I can’t guarantee I’ll make it back here tonight though. But I can make sure to stop by each evening for a while until the thing with the dorms can be worked out.”

“Thank you,” Mom replied softly looking at Dad, “Your such a dear. I would normally stay home when he runs off to something like this, but this time he needs my expertise as well as his own. He can do digital multi point communication systems, but he really is more ofa nuts and bolts hands on sort of engineer and the digital stuff is my domain. So it’s a family project for a family project in a family park. I’ll arrange park tickets for the visit for however many you can bring along girls.” Hugs abounded as they grabbed their bags and Kara carted them off to the airport. One hour to the airport, three hours for check in, two hours for loading, then any extra time until they actually got off the ground, I knew Kara wouldn’t be back that night.

“Come with me.” Amina pleaded minutes after they left.

“What?” I asked following, she leads me down to my fort.

“I need your help.” She said standing at the edge of the old bed again.

“Anything, you know that.”

“That is what I need though. I’m afraid Mindy lied to us both, she cut a deal with my Uncle to protect me. The meeting where I reported in served more than one purpose. My Uncle, uh Father, used that time to interview you. He liked what he found. My Uncle, umm Dad, and I ‘happened’ to run into Mindy while we were out. He mentioned meeting the young man I was currently assigned to and that he approved of you so she should take that to mean the terms were acceptable. The bitch then used control phrases right there in front of my Father to put me into a controlled state. They then grilled me, they asked about everything, even forced me to tell about things I tried to keep secret. Then she told him she had thought that would be the case so the preparations were in place.”

“Preparations?”

“Precisely my question at the time, however though I was aware, I was trapped, unable to speak or move unless told to. You have to understand something, there are protections built into the protocols, ways for family to recover us if everything goes wrong. She gave him papers, they contained everything he needed. Since he knows he can’t stop me from doing what I do, he did the next best thing. He used his place as my family contact and now Father, Mindy had I guess known or guessed this bit of trivia in advance, to finalize the binding of the transfer of title to you.”

“Finalize? Binding?”

“He used the safeties to bind me to you, completely. I am no longer transferable to anyone else and I have to do as you say. Not even the bitch can reassign or order me now. Since the terms of enrollment are seven to ten years, I am yours for the next ten years.”

“Mine?”

“Yes, yours. You know the old timey wedding vows?”

“Yes.”

“Think of them, but worse. My autonomy is completely at the mercy of your sufferance. You can change anything about me you see fit to. You can even make me unaware I have been changed at all. The worst part is he told he loved me while he did it.”

“So your Father did this to you?”

“Yes. To protect me. To keep me safe he made me yours. I am who and what ever you want or need until my time is up. That is the choice made by my ‘family’ as recovery.”

“Shit.”

“Yes. So please be careful what you order or tell me to do. You can make changes and I can’t even fight let alone stop them.”

“How do I free you?”

“You can’t. I belong to you now, but you can’t free me.” Amina admitted.

“Who can.”

“I don’t know. They didn’t permit me to remember that. They took it from me, if it can even be done.”

“You don’t belong to me, you don’t belong to anyone.”

“No, there your wrong. I was assigned to you before, but Dad made this deal with Mindy and now he literally gave me to you.” Amina went on rambling.

“No one can give one person to another.”

“You don’t understand. Normally we are controlled in a funny balance that forces us to as were told or conditioned to react. Thanks to my Father using the rescue protocols, that balance is no more. It was designed to force us to go with family if they have to come get us. We have no choice, no volition. Since this is designed for family to use in an emergency not handlers, treating us like people was not found to be relevant or needed since they are designed to override the other controls. The result is; the result is that these last ditch rescue controls are binding.”

“How binding?”

“Totally. You could order me to enjoy doing the whole football team on center field and not only would I do it, I would also enjoy it because I was told to.”

“Sick.”

“Necessary though. If something goes wrong, we have to have someone totally trusted be able to pull us out, to do what is right, even if or especially if we aren’t in a frame of mind to do it ourselves.”

“And he used that last ditch control to do what exactly?”

“Father used it to certify or finalize my title transfer to you, then foreclosed on it and gave it to you.”

“Title? Foreclosed?”

“Sorry,” Amina said looking sheepish, “The controls work a lot like a mechanics lien. A perception of a debt is created and the lien is used to force an outside voice into our heads. That voice is then able to control our bodies and tell us what to think until that debt is erased. What he did was foreclose on that debt in my head. With that debt in hand, he then told me how I was to discharge that debt until it is paid. The payment system he setup for me is as your property.”

“Property?”

“Yes, property. He was very specific in how he set it up. The controls he used have no backups, no overrides, no method of counteracting them. They themselves are the last line of defense. He could have technically ordered me to quit, but the controls would be turned off or disabled when I was no longer active. I would then be free again and could sign right back up as long as I was in the right age bracket, and I could specify someone else as my fallback. I chose my ‘Uncle’ before to stand in as my Father, I know it’s funny but the humor is lost on me right now”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, oh. He decided I would run out my time as your property. And I know I’m repeating myself but I can’t find any other words so yes I do mean as your property. I literally have only the volition you grant me. I have only the choices you choose to give me.” She went on, I could hear her holding back tears of rage with the torrent of words.

“Oh shit. I’m sorry Amina, I had no idea.”

“I didn’t think Mindy would betray me, especially like this.”

“What can I do?”

“Anything you want.”

“I meant for you.”

“Nothing.” She responded glumly.

“Amina.” I said firmly.

“Yes sir.” She replied looking lost.

“I consider you to be a free agent able to do as you want, come and go as you please and decide things for yourself. I ask that you tell me if you have any needs or any desires you have that I have not seen to.”

“Thank you.”

“I also hereby state and order that only direct orders count as orders, all else is to be evaluated as and acted on as the independent person I consider you to be.”

“Umm, Thanks. I never expected you umm,”

“You expected me to be sixteen with a girl at my command?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because you don’t have to report to anyone now, I’m yours. You can do with me as you please and I have already demonstrated how much fun I can be.”

“If you have any desires for yourself would you please let me know, that is not an order, it is a request.”

“Thank you.” Amina replied with tears forming, “I need your help.”

“What do you need?”

“I need you to use the contacts and the ropes on me.”

“Would you finish telling me why?”

“Not willingly.”

“I hereby order you to keep any and all secrets you desire or feel you need to as long they do not effect your job, your assignment or your safety. If there is ever a conflict, you will choose and act upon safety first, then your own desires, that is a direct and binding order, do you understand.”

“Yes sir.” Amina replied formally with tears, “Thank you.”

“Your welcome,” I replied, “and you are a person not a possession to me.”

“Will you help me?”

“Not until you give me a reason.”

“Please, I do not want to explain unless it works.”

“And if it fails you get to live with the memory of me binding and what? Raping you?”

“I’ve been raped, that’s, please.”

“Does this serve a purpose other than self punishment?”

“Yes. It is not to punish me or my Father.”

“Is it personal?”

“Yes.”

“Will it effect you?”

“Yes.”

“If I do this and it doesn’t work, then what? You try with someone else?”

“No. If it doesn’t work then I have failed. I can’t try it with anyone else.”

“Why?”

“I can’t fight you. Anyone else and I would defend myself, however I can’t fight you.”

“Can’t fight me?”

“No,” She answered looking like something that I still don’t have words for, “I can’t fight you. You could hit me and cut me and I could never raise a hand against you. That’s why it has to be you.”

“I can’t, I’m sorry but unless I can understand at least a little I can’t.”

“I give you my word that as long as I have on the contact lenses nothing you do will count as far I am concerned. It is an experience I am requesting for my own reasons. I would consider it a favor by a friend if you would comply. Nothing and I mean nothing you do will in any way effect what I think of you or how much I do or do not trust you.”

“How far do you want it taken?”

“Until you are done. Don’t ask, don’t persuade, don’t really speak. Just take what any male with an unfighting female would take if he were a monster.”

“How long?”

“If I have a clock, it won’t work. It goes until you are done with me, be dark, greedy, be experimentive, be exploitive, don’t be afraid to bind and use force.”

“I can’t, not tonight. If you mean it, ask me again tomorrow. If you really mean it, keep asking as many days as it takes. I’m going to bed, goodnight.” I said and walked out scared. Scared like I have never been before in my life. By her request, by her desire, by how close I came to giving her what she wanted. She stepped into the shower and insisted on washing me, nothing sexual, just a good washing and to my surprise, it felt good.

“Tell you what.” I said holding up a glass of bubbling coke as I went to bed and she joined me, no pretext of going back to my sisters room at all. “This coke is laced with the same drugs used on the three dolls. I imagine it will have the same effect on me. I am requesting a decent back rub. Take it as far as you want. If you are really determined to get this thing you want me to do, feel free to use this to convince me to do it. I am neither ordering you to nor not to. I am ordering you to do exactly what you as a free person would choose to do on your own.” Then I glugged the whole thing in one go and lay down puzzled by the tears on her face.

The massage began in my lumbar area and felt simply heavenly. By the time she got to my shoulders I was feeling no pain and getting sluggish. I remember her talking to me, I remember answering her, yet I have no idea what she said or what I replied. I remember kissing, then it was morning. She was still beside me, curled into me comfortably for both of us. The moment I began to wake her hands were stroking me gently erect, I was hard long before I was awake.

“Which would you like this morning?” She asked sitting up to position herself over me ready to move, “Above or below?”

“Umm,” I mumbled. Arousal does not speed waking, it’s more than just a blood flow thing.

“Dealers choice then.” She said and she moved to sit over me. Then I felt myself enveloped in a constricting warmth while she smiled at me, “Enjoy.” And I did, as best I could while not quite awake that is. She leaned forward putting her hands on my chest then kissed me while her hips began this curling thing. I felt the most wonderful sensation below, then a rhythmic constriction as she pushed me in and pulled me back outward. I never really left her though I did enter all the way. Hands massaged my shoulders while she curled slowly at first, then faster. Her kisses became frenching, she had already brushed, and her rhythm demanding. Then I felt myself let go, I don’t know if she went at the same time as I did, but I went hard and she kept going keeping me in it.

I woke a little later to a pleasant lump gently snoring on my shoulder. When I jokingly rolled her off me as though to have her again, she smiled as she spread her legs. Turns out I wasn’t up to it. When I asked if she got what she wanted she told me she couldn’t get it that way and didn’t want to explain further so I didn’t push. She insisted on joining me in the shower again to wash me, I could get used to that.

“Happy days man, happy days.” Tim said as he and Mark approached Amina and I at the front of the school.

“Happy days?”

“Yeah, should be a really happy day.”

“Why?” I asked.

‘”Because they umm,” Mark answered stumbling, “Hi Amina.”

“Hi boys. How about I go to class early, let you boys have some boy talk, have fun.” Amina said simply walking off with a laugh.

“Holy shit man.” Mark gasps, “On a school morning?”

“And that was not grudging either looking at her.” Tim pants.

“I never said a thing, I said no such thing.”

“You don’t have to.”

“One look at that coming in with you looking at you like that.”

“Enough. So where were you two yesterday?”

“We’ll umm get back to you on that.” Mark laughs.

“Seeing as were kind of tied up at break and lunch, we’ll see you after school.”

“Cool if we stop by? Or will you be busy yourself?”

“I don’t even know if I will be home.” I answered feeling kind of lost. Then first bell rang. True to their words they were no where to be seen during break or lunch. Amina stayed with me the entire day, then requested permission to attend practice. I gave it of course. Then I wandered home, it took over an hour.

“The wandering prodigal returns.” I heard Mindy say from the driveway just as I opened the front door.

“What the fuck did you do to her?” I demanded as soon as the door closed.

“I made a deal for the welfare of an operative and the good of my quest.” She answered flatly.

“What the hell am I supposed to do with her now?”

“Enjoy.”

“You know what I mean.”

“Yes I do. And to a certain extent I’m sorry. There are, were, extenuating circumstances. That’s part of why I’m here. I heard about the job your parents picked up, congrads.”

“You are one hard bitch you know that?” I snarled.

“Would it make you feel any better to yell at me or hit me? You want to rape me and get it out of your system? Go ahead, have fun, I won’t even fight for the first hour. It might save time that I am rapidly running out of.” Mindy asked then joked, I think she was joking anyway, she said it all just like one would mention the weather.

“Huhh,” Crazy bitch, did I ever mention, she is bat, shit, crazy.

“Do you know the original purpose of the arcade?” She asked.

“Advertisement?”

“No, money laundering.”

“Huhh,”

“I make to much money. The girls I run are high end, I get top dollar, in cash. I have to much cash, way to much. So I need to find a way to invest it. That’s why I am opening a new arcade here in town, I need to lose some money. One of the ways I stay open the way I do is to use intelligence agency cover businesses to do almost all my construction. I pay way too much then get refunds. We make the books a mess to cover my money through them and their money through me. We clean each others money.”

“Money laundering?” I know, I’m slow sometimes.

“Yes, I mentioned that. I help the agencies by funneling cash to them through legitimate construction contracts. In this case I have been requested to go a little overboard. The mall here in town is going under. One of the drug cartels is buying it through a ridiculous number of cutouts. I have been requested to take on the lease of a large store that knows what is coming and wants nothing to do with the cartel. I’ve been offered something I can’t turn down to do the insane thing and go in at the mall.”

“And what does this have to do with Amina and I?”

“Everything unfortunately. I have fifty thousand square feet of floor space that needs to be used with some rather specific though odd usage requirements. I have to justify having my own utilities run to the place, several megawatts worth. Have food prep on site. Laundry service. As well as having people coming and going at all times of the day and night, all without screaming were a brothel, or worse.”

“And?”

“And I need to design a club, not an arcade, a club. I know how to do arcades but nothing about clubs. I have engineers. I have business consultants. I have money. What I don’t have is anyone who can do business, floor plan layout and other services for a club, especially not in the time I have. The worst part is the people offering the deal aren’t government, not really and not any more. I have to make this all look big, positively huge and ongoing in order to hide the data warehouse and intelligence center they want to put under it. They figure the cartel is the perfect cover.”

“How long?”

“Ground breaks middle of August. Any later than that and the cartel can force us to use their contractors. I was going to hire your father since he does that type of engineering on the side and has a reputation for keeping secrets covered by NDAs. However, he’s off in sunny Florida where I had him diverted to give time here, then he goes and runs into someone he hasn’t seen in almost a decade and now he’s helping some sub rodentia family operation out of the nineteenth century into the twenty first. We have people who do this sort of thing for arcades, but this is just too big for what we do.“ She ranted on and on not angry, just fed up.

“Why did you do that to Amina?”

“It’s part of a deal.”

“Explain.”

“Not your concern.”

“You gave me a human being as a pet sex toy with instructions to play with it and enjoy, that makes it my business.”

“Fine. Her father is posing as a local cop, has been for years. He’s actually part of a task force charged with monitoring the drug cartels. If they start getting into bed with the terrorists, his people drop the ball on them. If the cartels stay away from the terrorists and or pass on information about any contacts, business as usual. As long as they keep their markets low on violence, his people send them thank you notes from time to time for staying out of that particular market. His brother actually works for an organization that used to be part of the NSA but was spun off a few presidents ago into another part of the umbrella. Their price for helping me is getting Amina as far out of the line of fire as it is possible to put her. Their help to me is a side tap into the archives they have going in under my club. I let them use us for cover and provide escorts occasionally. They give me real time access to the intelligence pool, slightly filtered of course though that may change to be less over time, but real time all the time. Including the ability to use AFIS and some other neat databases audit trail free.”

“But they don’t play ball unless she is out of the way.”

“Exactly. She knows nothing about what her father or uncle really do for a living. Let’s just say though that her way of dealing with pedophiles and rapists runs in the family. The cousin’s death was no accident and they want her to have no clue and be protected. The rest can be looked after other ways for the moment.”

“What can I tell her?”

“Nothing. She hates me right now and that keeps her from asking the wrong questions, the ones I can’t afford and the ones her father can’t afford. Keep her hating me.”

“Do you know exactly what he did to her?”

“Not completely, that part was private.”

“He gave her to me.”

“Gave?”

“Gave. Totally. She is as much my property as if I went and bought a beagle from the pet store.”

“No tags though.” Mindy harrumphed laughing at something.

“It’s not funny.”

“Your right, it’s not.” She replied sobering everywhere but her eyes.

“Leave me your requirements. I may not be my father, but I am his son.” I told her.

“You sure? You want to get involved?”

“Yeah, may as well. As long as I have Amina I have a target on me anyway.”

“Ok, go for it, I got nothing to lose. I don’t need complete plans though. I just need something unique that fits the area, a real architectural firm can turn it into blueprints for me if the basic engineering is sound. My biggest problem has been how to include my requirements without actually saying what they really were, that’s what’s been the hold up. Engineers tend to ask pointed questions and I don’t have time to shop around.”

“I’ll do what I can. Give me a few days.” I requested. She gave me copies of the current blueprints along with a list of necessary things needed to pave the way for support of the extra’s. I worked until Amina came home, we ate, we did dishes. I worked till twelve when she literally dragged me off to bed. The massage was wonderful beyond words as usual for her, I remember her smiling satisfied with her work, then it was morning again. At six she dragged me off to the shower. I didn’t know what was bringing this on, but she washed me again. She started a blow job in the shower that ended with her hugging me tight then lowering herself on to me with a squeak and a purr. We arrived at school to see Tim and Mark rushing in ahead of us, they were a few minutes early that day.

First period she stayed with me, then she went with one of cheerleaders after promising to be home for supper. She made it home a little late, I didn’t notice because the project of Mindy’s had gotten my whatever it is that makes me work till I drop busy on it. I had expected Kara, but she was a no show that night. Midnight saw Amina drag me off to bed again, the massage she began turned into more of a muscle stretch session then a cuddlefest. I woke early to a warm form snuggling against me, she wanted to be held especially close this morning. Six saw us in the shower yet again.

“You don’t have to do this you know?” I said as she was working on cleaning my legs.

“I know.” She replied chuckling, “However I like doing this with you and you could have made into anything you wanted, yet you made sure I stayed independent as myself.”

“Yet I still haven’t given in to what you want.”

“You will.” She whispered, “You will and then I will explain fully if you ask. Thank you for letting me keep something to myself like a real person.”

“You are a real person. You may be in a weird place, but you are real.”

“Thank you.” She whispered, and began stroking me erect. She knew the eyes staring up at me in the shower while she swallows has an effect on me, so she was using it. We made it to school on time. Tim and Mark were no where to be found. Amina went her own way for the day. I spent the day alone and enjoyed the quiet. I arrived home to find Kara and a few of her friends already there.

“I take it,” Kara asked once we were alone in my room, “That you haven’t had any problem keeping your bed warm?”

“Umm,” OH, Shit!

“She’s cute, she’s available, she’s here. I’m not. I understand. I envy her a little having you around, I used to really enjoy your brother a lot. I like having a shoulder to rest my weary head on sometimes and you are a good shoulder.”

“Thanks.”

“Just do me one favor.”

“What?”

“Do not use Arak to force me into a real three way. If you are after one, get it honestly.”

“I’m not. That in the dorms, I wasn’t in my right mind.”

“I know. I let you have that just for giggles and it was funny watching you. I also know I should be mad that you can control me, yet it helps me relax. Do me a favor.”

“If I can.”

“Enjoy me. If you can’t give me a real sating, then make sure I do someone who can.”

“Umm,”

“Look, after I got my head back on straight as the stress eased off I was able to figure out that the reason you were able to do that to me is I was beyond desperate for stress relief. I also know some of the girls told you that you could send them with someone if they were stoned, drunk, or whatever during massages and stuff if they needed to get laid and you couldn’t do them yourself. In exchange for that, I expect you to keep up standards and send me off with umm,”

“I wouldn’t send you off with anyone, even if I could.”

“You probably could. If you have half a brain you installed a back door to be able to ensure I was cooperative or at least suggestible as myself. I know what quite a few of my team mates are, and I would rather be your toy than the teams.”

“Umm.”

“Your word.”

“Look. I’m sorry, I was out of my head when I did that to you, I had no right.”

“I gave you that right. Then even when you could have had me at your beck and call, you sent me to your brother, my official boyfriend at the time. You could have had me any number of times, yet you held off until I gave you myself on my own.”

“I have no idea what to say.”

“As I said I am aware that most of my team is UCA, the same goes for the volleyball team and I suppose several others as well. I have some idea what the UCA is and that part of it involves making changes to people. I’m surprised in fact that they haven’t tried to collect me before now.”

“How prepared are you to hold a frank conversation real soon?”

“Very, why?”

“We’ll talk later. For now I have this project I’m working on. I have to get back to work. I need time to figure out what I want to say and how to say it.”

“Ok. But can you turn me by midnight please?”

“Yes.”

“Thanks for the almost talk.” Kara said and left me alone in my room. I went back to work on the plans Mindy needed. The only way I knew Amina and company arrived was a temporary raise in the volume outside my room. I worked late, at midnight Amina and Kara came in together.

“It’s time.” Kara said looking at me.

“It’s an addiction you know.” Amina said looking at her, apparently part of an on going conversation.

“I know.” She acknowledged, “And for now I don’t care. It’s helping where nothing else has. I can’t keep the pace you UCA girls can.”

“There UCA, me, I’m more of a pet.” Amina replied. I felt the need for a diaper check.

“I can’t tell if I hate him or myself more for this working.” Kara said. I was no longer sure what I felt.

“Neither.” Amina said grimly, “Hate the bitch. She’s the one who runs such a tight ship. If she didn’t run things the way she did you wouldn’t have an impossible job.”

“And,” Kara said grimacing, “If she didn’t, the teams wouldn’t be as good as they are. We touch on national level in a bunch of local colleges and miniversities.”

“Yeah,” Amina hissed, “I know.”

“Makes it hard to hate her doesn’t it?” Kara asked.

“Unfortunately,” Amina replied pissed, “yes it does. Can I get permission to explain exactly what she did to me since Kara evidently knows a good part of what the UCA is and does?”

“Yes.” I replied, the first thing I had had to say.

“The bitch used me.” Amina said grimly, “I signed up with her to make a difference and I have. Now when it’s convenient she made some deal with my thought he was uncle but who is it turns out my father. She let him use the rescue protocols built into the conditioning to give me to,” Here she pointed at me, “him. He can take any and or all of my volition he wants. I may as well be his pet.”

“For a pet you sure are verbally effusive.” Kara replied.

“Huh,”

“I said you are verbally effusive for a pet. You have strong opinions for a pet. You appear to be a very headstrong sex toy. And you have a lot to say for mentally neutered organic bed warmer.” Kara laughed warmly.

“Of course I do” Amina said with an odd look, “He hasn’t reigned me in.”

“And he won’t.” Kara said softly, “Your father knows that. I imagine he loves his little girl very much and believes this is the best way to protect you.”

“Kara?” I asked puzzled.

“There are a lot of things Mindy is, few of them nice. However, if she sends someone into harms way she tells them straight up. I have a cousin in the UCA and I have seen the effect it had on her, how much it helped her achieve her dreams. I thought I could compete with them straight up,but I can’t. I’ve seen the way she looks at you Amina, I know how much she values you. If someone were to suggest her giving you up she would castrate them, so whatever price was paid was high, damned high.”

“It was?” Amina asked startled.

“It was, be assured of that. I tried to compete knowing what I was up against. Then he presented a chance as I was failing to go up against them on more even ground without being them.” Kara admitted looking at me, “I knew you would be able to use me, would enjoy me, but I was desperate and needed the break. I took the chance that my instincts were accurate. I let go too far, further than I intended to, far enough you could have shared me pretty freely, yet you didn’t at all, thank you.”

“Are you sure?” Amina asked.

“Yes. They paid a high price to side line you. As for myself, I would rather be his than theirs.”

“Umm,” I mumbled, terrified, in a way, by the discussion around me.

“You want him Amina, “ Kara said softly, “I need him. Can we find a way to share?”

“Yes.”

“Umm, ladies.”

“Get used to it. Men talk about us this way all the time.” Kara laughed.

“Umm,” I know, I mumble a lot.

“I need him available on the weekends.” Kara said stating a fact, “During the week is your concern.”

“I stay with him.” Amina stated so flatly it startled me.

“I don’t care about that. But I won’t be a brothel of one, I get him, he gets me. Arak is not for loan or rent.”

“I would never,” I began.

“You will with the team. You’ll find them good partners when they need them, you’ll lend out that time with them for favors, for pay, or because you have been told to, that’s your job. But that job is with the team, not Arak.”

“What?” I asked, have I mentioned I’m slow.

“You are expected to keep them sated, all of them. They accepted you, they inducted you, over a super majority voted in your favor. That means when they are not in their right minds, their bodies are yours and they will accept your decisions for them. They are Mindy’s workers, agents, empoyees, or whatever else they are, but they still get a vote. They voted on you, based in no small part an how you treated me. They still have volition and choice, but the conditioning that makes them what they are, as much as it drives up things like situational awareness, it also drives up other things as well.”

“Sex drive?” Amina asked with an odd look.

“Yes, a lot.”

“How much?”

“A lot.”

“A lot, A lot?”

“Yes, a lot, a lot. The higher your original, the higher your new one. It magnifies it, it’s a side effect.”

“Then I’m not,” Amina asked looking at the floor.

“You are not a slut or anything like one. You are a victim of being sixteen and having everything that makes you what you are magnified.” Kara replied.

“And you still want the break?” I asked suddenly horrified.

“Yes.” She answered looking at me levelly, “I need it. It is the only way I can decompress from the stresses of cheerleading, volleyball and studying with full class load. They consume my life leaving no time for me. The only break I have had is when you, umm.”

“When you are like me?” Amina asked.

“Yes.” Kara answered, tears were forming.

“It doesn’t make you a bad person Kara,” Amina said softly, “only human. It is human to want comfort, touch, companionship, a break.”

“But part of me desires to give up being me to escape the stress.”

“That too is only human.” Amina continued, “You escape by stepping back into a place you know you will be released from. It beats drugs or alcohol.” They laughed together then. They talked ignoring me after that. They shared fears and hopes and dreams and nightmares, I went back to work on the plans Mindy needed, perhaps this meant she was winning even then. I tuned them out ignoring the noise from the living room as best I could, you guess how popular the hot tub was.

“Beddie by time.” Amina interrupted about one.

“I’m busy.” I replied grumpily.

“Bed; Now.” Kara ordered.

“Shit sorry,” I muttered, “I was supposed to umm, by midnight.”

“It’s ok, we were talking.” Kara replied gently, “Before you turn me though I have a request.”

“Ok.”

“Just to clarify. Arak is yours, do with her as you please yourself. As long as she is sated and happy, I’m happy. However, don’t loan her out, keep her for yourself. If for some reason you can’t sate me and have to loan me out, use your back door controls. Don’t bother telling me you didn’t leave any behind. You would be insane not to have included them. If you loan me out to sate me, use them to have or make me do it as myself, not as Arak. Your word.”

“I would never.”

“I say you can’t give your word on that, there may come a time you have to. When that time comes, use them, be cold. I can’t accept a word you can’t give, so swear to a condition that you never intend to use, humor me.”

“How can you?”

“Because I’m in too deep. I’m going to be somebody’s and I would rather be yours.”

“I,”

“Swear or I walk out of here.”

“Umm, I,”

“Swear to use the real me if you need to, swear to never use the other me that way.”

“I swear to never use the other you that way.” I replied.

“And the rest.”

“No.”

“Then I walk and try to survive on my own cold turkey.”

“Why?”

“Because I know life happens and I have to know what can happen. This way I know where I stand no matter what happens.”

“I swear then.” I conceded.

“Thank you.” Kara said sighing softly, “I appreciate that. I like knowing where I stand.”

“Now what?” I asked.

“You turn me and enjoy. Just remember, no threesomes with Arak until and unless you talk me into one first.”

“You’re on.” I laughed, glad to have tensions lowered, “Can you give us a minute Amina.”

“Sure,” She replied standing.

“It’s ok.” Kara answered.

“What?” I asked.

“Let her see. The controls won’t work for her and you already gave your word not to force an active sharing. Either your word is good, or it’s not.”

“Umm,”

“I’ll go.” Amina said heading to the door, “I’ll sleep in my room tonight.”

“I,” Kara said looking lost.

“What do you really want?” Amina asked.

“To sleep without dreams.” Kara said, then reddened.

“He can do that for you. He has more to learn, but he can do that. One night at a time now, forever after he learns.”

“Learns what?”

“How to condition us. How to make more like me.”

“It feels so,”

“Sinful?”

“Yes.”

“Ask him for nothingness until morning. Trade your body until then for the rest and the relief.”

“Can you do that? Can you take the world away?” Kara asked me.

“Yes.”

“Please.” She pleaded. I leaned forward motioning her toward me. She came and knelt in front of me.

“Listen,” I said leaning in to whisper for a moment before holding up my pirate coin, “Relax Kara. Focus on the pendant and listen to my voice.” I began.

“Is she peaceful?” Amina asked a while later looking at the kneeling Kara in trance.

“Yeah.” I answered, “The focus on the Pirate coin was intended to make sure I could put her under easily later if needed. I never expected her to ask.”

“It’s the stress relief, she has no real choice if she is going to keep up with the team. They have an unbeatable advantage over her.”

“Kara what do you expect me to do with you tonight?” I asked.

“I expect you to use me.”

“Then why did you want me to hypnotize you?”

“So you would take the world away and release me from the stress of life and the world for a time.”

“As long as you relax tonight and wake rested tomorrow do you care how I use you?”

“Yes, no, I don’t know.”

“Kara I want you to stand up, undress and kneel on the bed. You will respond to whatever happens there, do what is asked of you, do what you are told, be mindful of your partner’s pleasure, you will have no hesitation, be obedient to all requests, all orders, and all desires. Until I awaken you, you will respond to and obey Amina as though she were me unless her orders contradict mine. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” She responded as she rose.

“You think of yourself as my property or my toy?” I asked turning to Amina, “Here is a real puppet. Pull her strings, know what a real puppet feels like. She will be totally responsive to you and do anything you tell her to tonight.”

“Why?” Amina asks puzzled.

“Because I want you to know what control feels like, real control.”

“Uhhh,” She stammered.

“You have any fantasies you want to play with?” I asked Amina as I undressed.

“Maybe.”

“Indulge yourself, that’s as much of an order as you want to make it.”

“But?”

“She’ll never know. You can do anything you want with her.”

“Wow.” Amina says walking around the bed examining Kara kneeling their staring at nothing.

“May I?” Amina asks reaching out to touch Kara as she drops her own clothing.

“Of course.” I replied laying down.

“Wow.” Amina repeats as her hand brushes Kara’s breast and her nipple rises, her peck on the lips test parts Kara’s lips expectantly.

“Holy,” Amina whispers as Kara kisses her back. Amina finds herself almost trapped by her own reaction. Her caress of Kara’s breast is welcomed and returned. The kiss becomes deeper, their breathing deeper. A yip escapes Amina when Kara’s wandering hands find her spot and strokes it gently in time with the kiss. A deep purring breath responds and Amina’s eyes go wide when she feels herself responding. Hesitantly Amina’s hand finds Kara’s spot and responds. Kara responds strongly and eagerly to her. Soon they are fully engaged, each exploring, stroking and enticing the other as the feelings involved get stronger and more intense. Then Amina feels herself climax, the first time in her life at the hands of a female. It is unexpected in the happening and the strength.

“Surprised?” I asked as Amina simply shuddered.

“Ohh,”

“Great show by the way. Can you keep it down? I need to actually sleep tonight and you two on the bed with me like this is not helping.

“Umm, Uhh.’ Amina gasps.

“Goodnight.” I said turning over and trying to tune them out, it eventually worked, but not all that well.

“Morning.” Amina said waking me with a kiss.

“Morning.” I said looking around. She like Kara who lay beside me, was still flushed, apparently they had been busy.

“The noise is at a minimum if you want a shower.”

“Great.”

“Want a wash or a doll?”

“No. I think I can operate a shower all on my own. However once I get mine, would you take Kara with you and get you both cleaned up. I want her clean and dressed when I wake her.”

“Sure,” Amina grins, “However layback for a moment first.”

“Ok.” I reply not sure what she had in mind. Then Amina whispered in Kara’s ear. Kara sat up and moved to kneel over me. More whispering and Kara lowered herself onto me. Then to my surprise as Kara begin doing her hip thing, Amina kissed her. The kiss became involved as they fondle each others breasts while Kara kept at me. I felt myself starting to let go when they move quickly to switch places in just a few beats. Then Amina was doing the hip thing with Kara kissing her and I was letting go as the pace resumes. I can hear Amina purr as she enjoyed the ride. She began tightening on me as I slide in, then nearly pinching on my way out. The pulsating warmth was suddenly hot as I heard a purr from her followed by a strangled scream as her face reddened. Surprise is shown as her body shows it’s delight and exuberance to the twin inputs. She continued for as long as she could keep it up and keep me erect in her, then she collapsed backwards gasping. I got up and staggered to the shower while I still could.

I was surprised to find two groups of ten or so girls in the living room in circles talking. I stopped for a moment to listen. Geese, two gaggles of geese were all I heard. I got my shower, my first one alone in days. It felt nice yet oddly lonely. As the hot water washed over me I felt exhaustion hit me, not from Amina’s little trick, from everything. I found myself alone. My parents were in Florida. My flake of a brother managed to lose Kara. I knew he was an idiot before, but now I knew how much of one by him cheating on her with road groupies. My sister was in a university in the northeast, studying hard sciences in some specialty school specializing in semiconductor technologies.

Then me, home alone with a baby sitter that voluntarily spent weekends in an altered state I controlled. My only other house company, Amina, a sixteen year old I’m not even sure even now what to call. She is a predator, she preys on child predators. I know more about her now, but at the time she was mostly a mystery. I couldn’t call her a prostitute, yet she worked a something like one. She wasn’t really an agent, yet she worked as one sometimes. She wasn’t and is still not property, yet even now she still belongs to me. It was at that moment I actually understood what Kara wanted. I needed a break yet I had no one to turn to, no one to lean on. I had to be strong with no end in sight and only Amina as real stress relief. Yet getting laid, even well, only drives the stress away for a time, even as it is driven away you are still aware of it. Only not thinking about it or awareness of it provides relief that gives you time to recover. When I returned to my room I sent Kara with Amina to get them cleaned up in the shower and then back to me.

“Were clean.” Amina announced waking me as they returned. Seeing Kara’s blank face I had passing thoughts of play,but I wasn’t up to it though. I had Kara dress and ordered her to have me rehypnotize her that night. Then I laid out a blanket on the floor and had her lie down on it. I put her head on a pillow and covered her with another blanket. Planning on getting some sleep I told her to wake when my alarm clock went off, I set it for noon. After that, I went back to bed. Amina joined me cuddling in close feeling very satisfied.

“Did you have fun?” I asked.

“Surprisingly yes. It felt weird knowing I could do whatever I wanted. A bit like the night you took the drugged drink, but more so. I had rules then, yet last night as long as I left no marks, I had no rules.”

“Careful, it can be addicting.”

“I gave her a posthypnotic order.” Amina admitted.

“You did?” I hadn’t though to check.

“I ordered her to weigh the pros and cons of having you condition her the way I am once you can.”

“Why?”

“Because as long as she is flipping back and forth she is dependent on having you right there anytime she needs that break. Properly setup she could do a much better job of looking after herself.”

“Oh.” I answered, pulled her in close and went back to sleep. I would think about that later, then, I needed the rest. I didn’t hear the noon alarm, I woke about two. I found several groups of cheerleaders on the middle area lawn practicing. A few boys from around the neighborhood were gathered watching, given the scenery, not surprising. I also wasn’t surprised to see a few not teens anymore or preteens watching as well from here and there, so much for quiet. On the upper lawn I found a volleyball game going on. That was when I saw people moving out of two adjacent properties.

When I talked to them I found out the houses had been quietly on the market for a while. Both places sold over the last week. They informed me of another sale that had just gone through as well as two or three more that were pending. Passing through the middle lawn area again I noticed the three dolls practicing with the college team, they were glassy eyed and moving slow. Several of the girls greeted me and requested time in the hot tub or a rub down. Then the doorbell rang.

“Hi.” I said opening the door unsurprised to see Tim and Mark there. Nice to see them but I wanted to be working on those plans for Mindy.

“We need to show you something.” Mark insisted as they barged in.

“Now.” Tim emphasized. I knew it was serious, they were ignoring the collection of random cheerleaders and volleyball players in and around the house. There were at least forty of them around that day, love those quiet weekends.

“Pull up your video player.” Mark said passing me a memory stick as we settled in my room.

“Ok.” I said doing it. Then watched in awe and horror as I saw one after another the three dolls meet Tim or Mark at a secluded spot on school grounds. They let them play with bare breasts, explore bodies a bit as they talked, then went down on them and finished with a swallow. All three on both of them. On different days and times according to the timestamps, but still, my experiment worked.

“What do you think?”

“I think you two have the perfect blackmail material. No one could think that was coerced.”

“We just wanted to say thanks.” Tim said seriously.

“And to say thanks again because they also spent time telling us how to talk to them during the week, in addition to doing this.” Mark confirmed.

“What’s with the scenery?” Tim asked.

“Kara’s friends. She’s keeping an eye on the place while my parents are out of town.”

“Out of town?”

“Dad got some job upgrading a bunch of stuff at a park, Mom went along to help with some part.”

“So you’re alone with Amina and Kara?”

“Yep.”

“Alone with the girl who asks your permission to stay late for practice and your brothers very hot girlfriend?”

“She dumped him a while back.” I informed them.

“Oh.” They stereod. We talked for a while. Instead of working on the plans I wound up spending a few hours being a teenager with my friends playing games. At supper they called to tell their parents they were staying for supper and may spend the night. Both of them’s parents said fine. Jan passing through heard them and smiled. I nearly choked laughing as soon as I saw the look on her face.

By nine, both of them were looking happy, a little drunk surrounded by hot college chicks in very little clothing being friendly. It helped that they were seen as my friends. Didn’t stop Jan from making sure they were lightly drugged, didn’t stop her from having fun with them. I told her not to hurt them and she assured me they would have pleasant memories. While I was working on a few of the girls, they wanted more relief than I could give so I got started on the next step of my education. On Jan’s advice I sent them to Tim or Mark to either blow or have, the boys didn’t seem to mind at all and the girls surprisingly appreciated new faces.

That was the night I figured out having a hot nude compliant horny chick in a suggestible state listening to you because you are massaging her is not a universal turn on. After a while I experimented with giving them specific instructions on what to do then return to me, they all did. I was finally beginning to understand the rules imposed by their reality.

“You let them go and they have returned to you.” Angi said with a laugh startling me out of my revery on the back porch shortly before midnight, ”So they must be yours to keep.”

“Huhh,” I asked looking up. Angi stood there with the three dolls beside her at attention.

“Girls are you prepared to serve?” Angi asked.

“Yes ma’am.” They answered in perfect stereo.

“Then as promised here he is. Please him.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Enjoy.” Angi laughed.

“Angi?” I asked.

“They continued to bother us so we let them try to keep up again.”

“Are they drugged?”

“Not anymore. We only used a bit, just enough to relax them last night. Right now, they are merely in a deep trance state. Play or condition and play as you please.”

“Why do you keep bringing these three to me.”

“We think it’s funny.”

“Do they have any chance of joining the team or the club?”

“Though they have all exchanged sex for favors, they would never be accepted, they don’t make the bar. They might however make great practice.”

“Umm.”

“We know Mindy is preparing to open a new arcade. She’ll need someone to run things, that’ll be you in addition to your team duties.”

“Me?” I asked still not really believing even then.

“She chooses her people very carefully. If she does as she has in the past, the fact that you were able to do what you did with Kara means you will be forced to learn the slow way instead of a direct class.”

“Why?”

“She has her reasons. I have been told to tell you though, that your parts will be delivered and assembled by next weekend.”

“Huhh?”

“You gave her a parts list, it’ll be assembled and ready next weekend.”

“Thanks.”

“One more week after that and school is out. Then you can begin your experiments.”

“With those three I take it?”

“Not necessarily intended. They are just for general practice.”

“Thanks again.”

“Enjoy.”

“Thanks.” I said wandering off, the dolls followed me. The strangest things become normal if you let them.

“You have minions?” Amina laughed running into me in the kitchen.

“I guess.” I replied looking for the damned bottle opener.

“Here,” She said offering it to me. It explained the cold glass coke bottle I belatedly noticed in her hand.

“Why do they find it so funny to, “ I asked stopping for a loss of words.

“They are trying to say thank you. You help them and are going to help them more in the future. This is their way of giving you something back. The teams play at extreme levels and they party at them as well.”

“Oh.”

“Those girls are going no where. They lack the things that make people truly people. For those of us driven to be all we can be, conditioned or not, those type are nothing but blow up dolls. Tricking them is so easy, a little alcohol, get a chant going, get them into the rhythm and off they go. Anyone that desperate and easy to manipulate that is trying to play at our level is considered fair game. A target needing only a minimalist if any excuse to play with.”

“Oh. So they mean them as,”

“You know the way a cat leaves mice in the kitchen or your shoes?”

“Yeah.”

“Meow,” Amina laughed, “enjoy. Signed, the teams.”

“Oh.”

“So am I expected to play with my gifts?”

“You are expected to entertain yourself with them, to use them to good measure.”

“Personally?”

“That is less critical. What counts is they provide you happiness. The boys talked about how you induced them to talk to them over the week and give them blowjobs. Everyone laughed and laughed at that. Induced behaviors so close to their normal ones yet abhorrent to them, the irony is juicy.”

“Bragging?”

“No, they actually had a bit of a hard time getting them talking about it.”

“Since they were surrounded by beauties I don’t doubt it. No matter there frame of mind, they would know on some level they were surrounded by a bunch of girls. So no one minded?”

“Not the least.”

“So how many times do they intend to send them my way?”

“Until they either measure up or quit showing up.”