The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

After several go arounds and attempts by beta readers to help me with it I have given up on further improvements and decided to just post this chapter as is.

It is my hope that the next chapter(s) will be better.

As always, all mistakes are mine.

Many thanks to my beta readers, you helped me clean this up very much.

Hoping that whom ever reads this will enjoy it.

Dark as Light — Chapter 6

“Oh. So they mean them as,”

“You know the way a cat leaves mice in the kitchen or your shoes?”

“Yeah.”

“Meow,” Amina laughed, “enjoy. Signed, the teams.”

“Oh.”

“So am I expected to play with my gifts?”

“You are expected to entertain yourself with them, to use them to good measure.”

“Personally?”

“That is less critical. What counts is they provide you happiness. The boys talked about how you induced them to talk to them over the week and give them blowjobs. Everyone laughed and laughed at that. Induced behaviors so close to their normal ones yet abhorrent to them, the irony is juicy.”

“Bragging?”

“No, they actually had a bit of a hard time getting them talking about it.”

“Since they were surrounded by beauties I don’t doubt it. No matter there frame of mind, they would know on some level they were surrounded by a bunch of girls. So no one minded?”

“Not the least.”

“So how many times do they intend to send them my way?”

“Until they either measure up or quit showing up.”

* * *

“If they measure up in the future?”

“Unlikely but not impossible.”

“But if they do?”

“Then their position would be reevaluated.”

“And as long as they keep showing up they’ll be turned my way?”

“I think so, how long are you thinking?”

“Not sure. Care to help me with a double science experiment?”

“Double experiment?”

“Yeah, double.” I said with a plan forming.

“Uh, sure. Say the word and I’m there.”

“I mean voluntarily.”

“What I meant,” Amina replied grimacing, “Sorry, didn’t realize how that would come out. Still not used to being property.”

“You are not property. Just, uum. Damn it, I can’t even say what I want to say without it sounding like an order you can’t refuse.”

“I understand, so what’s your idea?”

“The girls like Tim and Mark, but they seem to hold back. I think it is a mismatch of expectations between groups. I would like to make a make a proposal to the team members who are into psych. I can’t imagine Mindy would fail to have more than a few students of it around. Help the ones interested in helping Tim and Mark be more useful to the teams without changing who they are. While they do that, I work on the dolls. They give me set of changes needed to make these three useful productive members of the team. And that we use each others subjects as a reward for ours.”

“Don’t tell Mindy until after it is under way.”

“Why?”

“Wouldn’t want her to die laughing before the experiment even starts, we want her to live to see the results after all.”

“So you think she would be ok with it?”

“She would love it. She has a number of girls on the teams in Psych. They all know they have been conditioned to make them better at whatever they are doing. Some of the Psych ones probably have at least a clue how to fracture the conditioning, however it is intended to be and is very addicting. You get to like not the control, but what goes with it. Don’t forget, she gets multiple volunteers every year to be conditioned, they are not all taken by force.”

“I forgot. Actually, I try not to think about it” I told her.

“It’s easy. We know we are controlled. Most are worked into a corner and brought in by trickery, but one way or the other, we all know we are controlled.”

“We can’t forget it either.” Angi said from the door. “We know it every day, every breath. I volunteered, but most of them out there living it up didn’t. They were taken by force.”

“I don’t know what to say.”

“Say nothing. Do nothing to rub it in. We train hard. We compete hard. We study hard. We strive hard. We party hard. Since our bodies are what they want, we expect them to take good care of our bodies and they do.” Angi continued a though lecturing, “It is our handlers job is to make sure we can satisfy the customer is if we are sexing or something like it. It is also their job to ensure our control is happy we are doing something agenty. We expect him or her that have control of us to place pleasing who ever is footing the bill at the top of the game. Without compromising on our safety while doing so of course. There are exceptions to that, but only with and by prior arrangement under unusual circumstances.”

“We expect you as mascot to look after us, to put our needs first.” She continued grimly, “We expect you to do whatever is needed to relax us, keep us happy and in good shape for competition. We expect you to do so this with the same dedication to us that that our handler shows for the customer. If that means screwing our brains out yourself, fine, go for it. If that means sending us with someone who will sate us, fine send us. In the state we are in when we let go during or after competition, we’ll do whatever and or whoever you tell us to. We don’t mind your experiments giving us parameters and instructions with your friends. We don’t mind that, we expect it. We expect you to use that power over us to give us anything we need to be ready when we need to be.”

“Umm,”

“Did you mean it about civilizing those two friends of yours?” Angi asked.

“Yes.” I mumbled, overwhelmed once more by the world I found myself in.

“Then we’ll tell you what. We’ll help you on two conditions.”

“You will?”

“Yes, we will.”

“What conditions?”

“You tell us.” Another team member said as they stepped in one by one in some sort of obvious ambush. ”What the parameters are.”

“What the outline is.” The next one picks up.

“What the steps are.”, “How it is to be commanded.”, and onward they spoke until a dozen of them stood around in cheerleading and volleyball uniforms.

“It’s a crazy half brained idea.” I said.

“Spill. Now.” Angi commanded with an odd smile.

“Induce the girls to continue going down on Tim and Mark weekly while their efforts to educate them about how to talk to girls in general continue.”

“And.”

“The better the boys learn, the better the quality of the blow job they get and the more freedom to play with umm...”

“Tits and ass,” Someone laughs.

“Exactly.” I said determining to plunge ahead, “Simple fondle expands as they learn real social skills to full suckle, then expands to explore butt to play with butt. The more they progress, the longer and more they get to play.”

“Nice, a race.” Angi said and if I never hear another female use that tone again, I’ll be happy. Then she went on in a rush. “Each girl will then have to masturbate herself to sleep on the nights the boys make progress. She will imagine actually doing him, waiting for permission. If both boys both make progress she will imagine being knelt between them as she is taken in both ends at the same time while she orgasms.”

“Uggh,” I said.

“Not to worry. If the boys get civilized, the girls sleep with them however the boys want even if they share them with each other. If the girls get civilized, they get to join the team.”

“Nasty. Neither side even realizes what is happening. Can you keep the repetition up with the girls, it will take more than a time or two to trap them.”

“Easily.” Angi grins, scary that.

“And the second condition?” I asked.

“You give our little sister what she has asked for.”

“I can’t free her, I don’t know how.”

“Is that what she asked for?”

“No.” Amina chimed in.

“I can’t.” I stated simply.

“Why?”

“What she wants involves something I can’t do.”

“Why not?”

“It’s wrong, I can’t use,” I murmured.

“Can’t use what?”

“Force,” Amina answers for me, “I don’t know how you knew I wanted something, but I don’t think he can give it.”

“There is a way.” Angi says with a sad smile then turns to the crowd, “Let’s go people. Tell them to do as I say second only to you so I can hand them off, then come with me.”

“Ok.” I replied telling the dolls to do as Angi said as though she were me.

“Now follow me.” Angi said grinning after handing the dolls off with some whispered instruction to those taking them.

“Where are we going?” I asked as we head out back. I followed her and she led us to my fort.

“Turn her loose.” Angi said.

“I don’t think you understand what was done.” I replied.

“This, your fort, is a defined space.” She began laying out the pieces verbally. “It is a distinct, marked and recognizable subset of the world as a whole. It is defined locally by local physical boundaries, the impenetrable walls and ceiling, marking it out from the rest of the world, accessible only by easily controlled tunnel. This makes it a self contained subset of the world at large. Because it is self contained, it can have distinct though variant local conditions. Those conditions are none the less a part of the world as a whole just as the Fort is a part of the world as a whole, yet also distinct from it as marked by it’s boundaries.”

“And rules can be altered locally as long as the subset is defined by distinct boundaries, as long as it contained and constrained?” I asked as my mind began to grasp what she meant.

“Exactly.” Angi replied like a teacher to a student having a good day.

“Amina listen closely. I have serious and specific orders for you.”

“Yes sir.” She answered held by my formal tone.

“My underground fort, defined by the walls that outline it here underground, is a world within the world at large, but distinct from it. In this place, and only in this place, I hereby grant you a boon. In this place, my fort, and only this place, I hereby free you from all other strictures and controls that bind you in body or mind or will except this one order. In this place, you are just Amina the girl, nothing else. Do you understand?”

“No.” She said looking confused.

“I have declared that while you are here in this place the only order you shall ever receive and

obey, is the one freeing you from any other orders or controls. It only applies here, but applies totally while you are here. You are yourself in this place, just as if you had never been controlled or conditioned. You can refuse any order while in this place, even from me. You can defend yourself against any attack, even from me. Accept and comply with this order, that is a direct order.”

“Yes sir,” Amina answered and something changed about her face, “I comply, Wow.”

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“Yes, no, I don’t know.”

“Do you still want what you wanted?” Angi asked with intensity.

“Yes. It is clearer now, but not clear enough.”

“Do you trust her?” Angi asked me while staring at Amina.

“Yes.” I answered, then realized I had, and further that I meant it.

“Then drink this and let go.” Angi said holding up a home brew fliptop bottle.

“What is it?” I asked staring.

“It is a not so mild hypnotic and amnesic, with a few more additives. With this you will be biddable to her desires for the night and remember nothing of it. That way you will carry no guilt for anything she has you do.”

“But it’s my body that would do it.” I said.

“And that is the reality we live with every day. This is another testament to how far we can trust you, how far we can let go for you.”

“My willingness to give up control like this means my desire to control is itself controlled instead of controlling me?” I asked.

“Yes.” Angi said smiling, “If you can trust us that far, then we can trust you that far. We know and expect that you will use and to a certain extent abuse your access to us, you have to in order to both do your job, and know you can do your job. We just want an assurance you won’t let your lust and greed endanger us. We know you will give away or trade for the ability to cop feels or play with our bodies. We expect you to give away freebies to your friends when we are too zoned to question what you say. We expect you to use any and all means to keep us and our bodies on an even keel so we are in top form when we need it.”

“Crap.”

“Do you really trust Amina the person?”

“Yes.” I said realizing I had already decided as I reached for the drink. I can recall now what I thought, but at the time, I was to overwhelmed to think it through consciously. Amina was surprisingly shy as they undressed me together, I took big swallows and it began hitting quick. I think laying there in front of everyone as I stared at the pendant as Jan, after she and several others joined us, guide me away is the hardest thing I have ever done. The last thing I clearly remember is a nude Amina sitting on the bed looking hesitant. There are scenes after that, but none come into focus and she won’t talk about that night without direct orders I am reluctant to even consider. I woke on the bed in my fort for a while. I was flat of my back with Amina almost hog-tied, she was tied by my waist so that I was forced into her mouth. Her head was pumping up and down on me as I lay there, she didn’t look happy, then I passed out, I think.

The next thing I knew I still lay on the bed, this time alone with my body limp. Amina and Angi were apparently whispering to the dolls kneeling by the bed. They might have been talking to them, but I couldn’t understand anything but Amina’s voice when she spoke to me. One at a time the dolls went down on me. I felt it, it felt wonderful, yet it was definitely pre climax. Then one at a time they lowered themselves onto me, the same again. It felt good when they bounced, yet no climax. Then to my surprise they each gave me the backdoor as well. The whole time I lay there limp other than my erection.

I lost coherence then, when I regained some my fort was stuffed with girls. Cheerleaders and volleyball players alike crowded it with many others I didn’t know. Beginning with Angi they fondled me, kissed me, stroked me, went down on me, gave me the front door, a few gave me the backdoor as well, a few kissed other girls as well while pleasuring themselves on me. I realized words were being spoken, I couldn’t hear them clearly and like before, this seemed to be another ceremony defining what I was to do and or not do with each girl as defined by that girl. Though I stayed erect, I also stayed pre climax, always barely, the feeling was intense. Kara was the last, I heard myself speak at Amina’s direction, I saw Kara’s face change as it relaxed from a verbal trigger then nothingness.

I woke in my own bed in the morning well after eight, a little before nine. Amina lay beside me curled in clinging to me. Kara was curled in as well, though limp. On the floor around the bed the three dolls lay nude shivering slightly, the cool morning air raising goose bumps and nipples.

“Thank you.” Amina said as soon as I stirred.

“What the?” I mumbled, I wake slow sometimes.

“I suggest you take them first, then Kara. She will likely not enjoy watching you have them in order to wake them.”

“Huhh,”

“They are currently posable dummies. Move them how you want them while you play.” Amina laughed.

“What?”

“Enjoy them. In order to wake them you will need to tell them to wake up while in them after they become aroused.”

“How could you?”

“Reinforcement.” She laughed deliberately misunderstanding.

“What’s the shortcut?”

“There is none.”

“Why?”

“To force you to get used to the idea that sometimes sex happens.”

“I suppose you intend to watch?”

“Gotta get my jollies somehow.” Amina replied laughing, “Unless you want to order me to turn my back.”

“Whatever.” I mumbled. I began with big chest, I am male. Nipples carefully aligned in my palms I entered her, I thrust gently in her until I had my rhythm then pinched her nipples as I told her to wake and sure enough her eyes opened.

“Ummm,” She purred, “Thank you master. How may I serve you.” I nearly lost it right then. I just stared while I wondered if I would climax with her staring me in the eyes as I kept at her.

“Stay.” I ordered as I stopped myself all the way in her and turned to glare at Amina. She grinned as she watched me pull out, climb off and go to the next. If you think for a moment knowing what would happen made it any less intoxicating, you’re an idiot. In two more minutes I had three of the five largest chests in the school lying around my bed, I had just had them one after the other and they were smiling about it after putting on panties as ordered.

“Amina? Anything you want to say?”

“Enjoy.”

“Amina!”

“They are yours for the day.” She replied with something between a smile and a grimace, “If no orders say otherwise in about six hours they will do their laundry, wash themselves, redress and go home normally.”

“Is there a reason for the way they greeted me?”

“Because for today you are. In their minds, you are their master today. They will remember everything today as a dream and how wonderful it felt.”

“Remember?”

“Yes. And masturbate themselves to sleep tonight remembering how they woke this morning wanting to feel it for real, wanting you in them.”

“What?”

“The only thing important to them is that the team told them to make you very happy and they had a shot at making it on the team. For them trading a day or however many it takes as your slave is a small price to pay for making the team. It is literally all they aspire to.”

“Oh shit.”

“Don’t worry, they don’t mind a bit. In fact, they enjoy it.”

“Why did they call me master.”

“It’s verbal marker thing. As long as they keep saying that, they are saying they will obey. They will to, go ahead, try them.”

“Did you get what you wanted last night?” I asked changing the subject.

“Yes,” Amina answered quietly, “and thank you.”

“You’re welcome, I hope it was worth it. I meant what I said about the place to.”

“Thank you.” She smiled, “It helps in some way I can’t put words to.”

“Your welcome. You’ve given me so much yet I don’t feel I have given you half as much.”

“That made us more than even, way more.”

“Girls,” I said turning to them.

“Yes master.” I heard in topless triplicate, if you think that doesn’t get and keep you hard, you aren’t breathing.

“You will obey Amina second only to me. Obey any order she gives as though it comes from me unless it contradicts an order from me myself.”

“Yes master.” They replied in unison and an evil plan was hatched in my mind.

“Come here,” I said to them laughing to myself, “I have some very specific instructions for you three to follow.” After I instructed them on the parts they would play, we headed out.

“Morning Mr. Jones.” I said to my next door neighbor as we entered his yard. Mr. Jones is a former football player, went pro for a while but a drunk driver put an end to that. He is most everything most of us hate about football players, yet he manages to be almost human when not on the field in body or in mind. I also noticed years ago that while he acts big and tough in public, his wife runs the house as firmly as he does his phys ed classes.

“Nice day for a barbecue.” I said in greeting as I approached him with the dolls in tow in uniform. Nine Am and he was cleaning the grill, yes some of the girls were stretching and getting ready for practice, incidental, yeah right.

“Yes it is.” He answered smiling, I think I had almost half his attention, but I wouldn’t have bet on it.

“Is Kevin around?” I asked. I ignored the wince, he always winces when Kevin is mentioned. Unlike his six foot one father, or his five ten former cheerleader mother, Kevin is three inches shorter than I am and kind of thin. An obvious late bloomer in contrast with his parents, he also didn’t inherit whatever gave them their social skills.

“Yeah,” He answered trying not to stare openly at the uniforms behind me, “I think he’s up.”

“Good.” I said taking big chest one by the arm signaling the others to wait, “Be a great day to go see a movie wouldn’t it? Maybe two? Maybe eat out? Give Kevin some time to himself?”

“Oh,” He said, jaw dropping as her head bowed in obeisance. I won’t tell you he drooled, he won’t tell you he drooled, and after he wiped at the grill a few more times, it won’t either, “I think that umm, how?”

“How many details do you really want?” I asked.

“I won’t have anyone say he used umm,”

“Tell the nice man why you’re here.” I ordered with a smile.

“As I am sure you know Mr. Jones, we practice hard and play harder. We play games of chance and skill. Sometimes we win. Sometimes we lose.” Big Chest said looking at him with a straight face, then looked down again.

“And Kevin?” Mr. Jones asked accusingly.

“He chose.” She said pointing at me, “Rather, he declined the prize and offered a compromise, I accepted, I may not be happy, but I accepted.”

“Barbara!” Mr. Jones yelled as he fast walked to the house, “What was that movie you wanted to go see?”

“I though you were going to polish your grill all morning to get it shiny for this afternoon.” Came the reply from the kitchen, if you can’t hear the snicker, there’s no point in explaining it.

“Movie dear,” His voice answered from the living room, “Now.”

“What’s going on?” Ms. Jones asked entering the living room, then stopped as she saw us in the doorway.

“Hi,” She said then walked up to us and grabbed Big Chest’s face, “Drugs? Alcohol? Pictures of you? Extortion?”

“I lost.” She answered demurely.

“So my son gets a grudge lay for his first?”

“Barbara, enough.” Mr. Jones said from near the front door.

“I lost, more than once.” The doll said with a sigh, I love great actors.

“And?” Ms. Jones demanded.

“The primary target declined.”

“Oh? Why?” Ms. Jones asked in that tone that says she already knows the answer.

“A compromise was offered.” Big chest replied evading the question.

“So a second hand grudge?”

“No grudge Ma’am. When I give, I give quality.” The doll said looking up at her, “Either he enjoys and is happy or I lose face, and I am NOT LOSING FACE!”

“He catches so much as bad habit from you...”

“Barb,” Mr. Jones hollered, “the boy is getting lucky. Just let him be lucky. Who cares why he gets lucky.”

“Ma’am. I’m clean.” Big chest interrupted, “I have to be, we have check ups for the teams even in high school. I get any std that can’t be explained by a public toilet and I’m done.”

“Been competing out of your class have you?” Mrs. Jones asked with vicious laugh ignoring her husband.

“Yes ma’am.”

“I’m not happy, but I am not denying him a prize like you. Use protection.”

“No need. My sixteenth birthday present from my mom was a five year birth control implant and a contract with my coaches for monthly STD tests. If I fail even one, I’m off the team. If I’m off the team there goes my only hope for a scholarship. So I am permitted to play as much as I want, as long I keep it clean. Caused more than a few problems with my boyfriend, before we broke up because I couldn’t be sure he was keeping his side dishes on the team, who I know are also clean.”

“Why Kevin?” Ms. Jones demanded turning on me and motioning for silence from Mr. Jones who had just poked his nose back in.

“Why not?” I demanded, “She’s an eyeful, make no mistake, but I feel no real attraction to her at all.”

“My god, why not?” Ms. Jones asked gesturing to the uniformed doll beside me.

“Barbara, let the boy have some fun, you know what we were like at his age.” Mr. Jones pleaded, “Let them play there games, have their fun. It gets Kevin started.”

“Yes I do and that makes me suspicious.” Ms. Jones laughed and turned to the Doll, “How exactly did you end being declined?”

“She was supposed to blow me.” I said improvising, “I declined, the team knew I would. She didn’t believe anyone could turn her down.”

“And?”

“And it turned out the bet was a double or nothing. Blow me or do who ever I said in my place.”

“Is that the truth?” Ms. Jones asked the doll.

“Yes ma’am.” She answered playing along with my lead as instructed, “I let my mouth run away with me. I don’t have a choice here, if I don’t do this then they will not believe I will follow through with anything else I say either.”

“And the only thing you fear more than being kicked off the team is being a bench queen?” Ms. Jones asked showing more grasp of the real situation than I had at that time.

“Yes ma’am.”

“Then I will give not my blessing, but my acceptance, on one condition young lady.’ Ms. Jones said flatly, “You will not just lay him, you will teach him.”

“Teach ma’am?” The doll asked confused in confused stereo with Mr. Jones.

“I’ll go spend the day with my husband leaving my son here in your tender care and to your tender mercies on the condition that you teach him. You teach him all the little tricks of how to talk to, look at, admire, compliment, hold, touch, and every other cute little trick in your arsenal. You hold nothing back, you hear me, nothing. If you really value the place you think you have a chance in hell of getting on the team, then you prove them wrong about you.”

“Ma’am?” The doll asked completely lost, I knew how she felt.

“If you need help, you pay whatever it takes to get it, you teach him, you show him everything and make sure he learns it all. My son may be a late bloomer but if you want a shot at that team, you do everything in your power to equip him for when he blooms, do you hear me?”

“Yes ma’am.” She replied formally and I learned a lesson as well.

“I used to be cheerleader, I know how hard they practice, how hard they play. The only reason they played whatever games they did with you was to push you to the point you either got it or gave up. So you hold nothing back. He gets you, all of you. You become his lesson the way they want you to become part of the team. They sent you here to be a sex toy, go them one better and be not just a toy, but a teaching aid.” She lectured. My plans lay about a mile back, they were the pile of random wreckage littering my highway of good intentions that looked like might be headed to hell.

“Yes ma’am.” She whispered looking confused and scared, not out of character, but oddly further into it instead.

“And you.” Ms. Jones said turning back to me, “What did you get out of declining her.”

“I’m not exactly a virgin ma’am.” I answered hope I could improv my way out of this before the train wreck hit the ground, “I’m not desperate.”

“Since you just turned sixteen that must be where you got the inspiration for this little jaunt.”

“Umm,”

“Is she alone in her stupidity or did she drag some friends along?”

“She has friends close by.” I admitted, my other plans now obviously toast.

“Barbara? What are you doing?” Mr. Jones said from the front door sounding confused, envious, or scared.

“Something I’ve been thinking about for a while. We’ll be seeing a couple of movies today. We’ll be eating out for lunch and dinner.” Ms. Jones continued, obviously considering this a household thing as opposed to a public thing she left in her husband’s hands, “Then we’ll be eating Strawberries with whipped cream and champagne tonight at our hotel.”

“Are you sure Dear?” Is the question Mr. Jones asks, either confused or concerned at having their normal roles reversed like this.

“Here,” Ms. Jones said going to a counter ignoring her husband, “is his sick note for tomorrow. Be sure the attendance office gets it. We’ll be home tomorrow night. I expect my son will be in good spirits and good health.”

“Yes ma’am.” The doll said easily as confused as I was, not sure how much more she could have been though, though likely for very different reasons.

“Your brother’s girlfriend may have just been trading in for a younger model.” Ms. Jones said handing me the note, “But in case there is more to it than that, bear in mind that everything is or can be a test in one way or another. Two or three of them total?”

“Ma’am?” I asked startled.

“They come in twos or threes, that’s how social vampires work.” Mrs. Jones sniped glaring at the doll with an odd expression. “They’re too embarrassed to disobey you because they still think they have a real chance.”

“Three total.”

“One at a time then. Only then do they begin instructing him together. Don’t give me that look, I was your age once myself. I’ve done a little role playing as well. Not as much as the they do now if the rumors are true, but enough. If my son gets hurt, it’s your ass I come hunting. He’ll be a target once he begins maturing because he is his father’s son, so he may as well get it out of his system right here and now. You use every ounce of leeway you can muster, they stay at it, doing him, teaching him, until they are out of time. When my son goes back to school I want him able to look at and understand them and their ilk.”

“Barbara.” Mr. Jones said from the door turning red and laughing.

“Do you think I was unaware of your anti flunking efforts on the behalf of a few athletes back when you coached. They were all over eighteen so I said nothing since you were careful to not bring any of them home. My brother was a late bloomer like Kevin is and my son will not be unprepared like he was.” Ms. Jones hollered toward her husband.

“Go get the others.” I told the Doll.

“Thank you.” Ms. Jones said once the doll was outside, “I’ve been debating hiring someone. Kevin is developing late and if his education waits too long he’ll be unprepared. I have a friend who knows someone that can contact a non local collection of, let us call them, ladies of negotiable virtue.”

“Barbara?” Mr. Jones hisses with wide eyes from the door, scared, he was definitely scared now.

“He needs to learn and they are all clean, the proprietress insists.”

“You mean the UCA?” Mr. Jones hissed sounding beyond alarmed.

“Is there a better place?” Mrs. Jones asked, I just wanted to die. I mean I started to laugh, but if I had then who knows what could have come from it.

“No definitely not, ther,” Mr. Jones begins then pauses as the three dolls walk in together, all in uniform, all wiggling in perfect sync.

“Come on MISTER. Jones, “ Ms. Jones laughs as she drags him out the door, “I think our sons furthering education is about to begin and this is one class you are definitely NOT! allowed to audit.” Then the door closes shutting off his sputtering reply.

“Change in plans girls.” I say looking at them, “You are all staying here instead. You will in decreasing order of cup size have Kevin, he gets oral and straight, with time to recover between you. After he has recovered from the last one of you, you will then proceed to teach him everything you know about talking to girls. About dating girls. How to be social with girls. How to cuddle with girls. How to kiss girls along with all the other petting skills. How to touch and be touched by girls. How to get girls off the way they like. How to be gotten off by girls. How to score on and with girls. His parents are gone for today and tomorrow. You have until it is time for you to go home tomorrow to teach him. This is a test and you will be graded on it. Do you understand?”

“Yes master.” They answered in triplicate.

“With me,” I ordered big chest, “You two wait your turn.” And we went down the hallway, I ignored whatever the ones behind me said. Pausing at the door I gave her specific instructions then entered without knocking. Kevin was still in bed watching a video with headphones on.

“Hey Kev.” I said pulling his earphones off, “What’s up.”

“Morning wha,” He began then paused as the other person registered.

“This is an intervention. Your parents are gone for the day, the night and will be back tomorrow night sometime. I think you recognize the someone with me.”

“Umm, yeah.” He might not know her name, but he knew her face and cup size.

“This is an early sixteenth birthday present for you.”

“What is?”

“I am.” The doll answered moving to the foot of the bed.

“You, are?” Kevin stuttered, one of his social failings, not that it would have mattered all that much with that on the bed.

“Yes.”

“Hand him your top.” I ordered.

“You’re, j, j, jo, jok, joking.” Kevin stuttered as she removed her uniform top leaving just her bra above the waist. He was silent as she crawled up on the bed to kneel over him pinning his legs beneath the covers under her.

“I am here for you Kevin.” She said and I swear his covers stirred under her as he gripped her top in his hand, speechless.

“Do you like what you see?” She asked as she maneuvered the covers to expose his waist.

“What do you think?” She asked as she placed his hands on her breasts, only the bra stood in his way

“Nice aren’t they?” She asked as she stroked him through his shorts. His hands almost convulsed as he gripped her.

“Do you like?” She asked and I noticed his hands massaging her breasts in time with her stroking him.

“Here.” She said reaching up to slide her bra out from under his hands.

“Wow.” He whispered, then gasped as she pulled his shorts out of the way to stroke him bare. If he had any attention to spare at that moment, he wasn’t wasting it on me.

“Look at me,” She said in a soft husky voice, “Watch me.” She continued as she slithered herself down to put his erection next to her smile, pulling her bare breasts out of his grip.

“Smile.” She said then licked his erection. A moment later it’s tip vanished in her mouth, seconds later the whole thing. He lay there frozen as her cheeks pulsated. She has this spiral thing she does with her tongue, OH MY GOD, then her cheeks pulled inward. Up and back down her head bobbed a few times then her smile was in his just filling in pubic hair and her cheeks were pulling in like a smiling vacuum. His legs locked straight out, his arms convulsed along with his back. His eyes rolled part way back and he gasped as she swallowed. He was no longer aware of me at all.

“Good girl.” I whispered, she shuddered for a few seconds with her eyes closed in response. Her head began to bob up and down on him again as I closed the door leaving.

I stared at the two waiting in the living room. My temptation to play was tempered by knowing what they would be doing in a few hours. The total complete freedom to play with them much to my surprise at the time, actually decreased my desire to play with them at all. While I toyed with the idea of further humiliating them, the idea of them teaching poor socially awkward Kevin at least the basics of how to score them on his own seemed punishment enough. You have to understand Kevin, he’s not a jock, not a geek, not a skater. He’s not anything really, just a bowl of potential that doesn’t fit anywhere, waiting to jell into something, eventually, someday.

“What happened?” Angi asked when I got back sooner than expected and alone. I explained about how Kevin’s Mom kind of intercepted my plans. Did you know it might be possible to kill someone by making them laugh to death. Angi was turning colors before she regained enough breath to even stand back up from where she literally fell on the couch laughing.

“Are you finally getting it?” She asked through freely flowing tears of laughter.

“Getting what?” I asked and at that moment, I remembered Kara. I raced to my room where I found her still peacefully covered and waiting for me.

“You don’t have to take her in order to wake her.” Amina admitted from the door.

“I don’t?” I asked remembering what she had said earlier.

“No. She is in a deep undrugged trance right now. She is actually reciting parts of her homework making sure she has it all straight. I knew you would be disappointed if that time was completely wasted. I had intended to play a trick this morning, but I had not anticipated some of the side effects of my own condition. Right now she only hears my voice, I had you do that last night down in the fort. She will only respond to me right now.”

“Was that your experiment?”

“No, I wanted to wake her as a slave. Like the three dolls but with complete acceptance of her being one. No tradeoffs, no choices, just a plain old traditional slave.”

“Why?”

“So she would know what it felt like. So she would know what we sometimes feel like. I wanted to do it as a treat for you and to help her understand what Angi and the other girls go through and live in.”

“Do you want her to join UCA?”

“No.”

“Then why?”

“Because she will make a great team captain, but she can’t do her job if she doesn’t understand what her team is going through.”

“Uncharacteristic of you. I seldom see that much in the way sympathy from you.”

“My time below, as myself, it gave me some perspective. I wanted one thing, I got it, but I got something greater as well. I no longer blame my father.”

“You don’t?”

“No. He is just trying to protect me. I pieced it together in my time as myself. While my body was in the cage, my mind wasn’t and could connect dots otherwise not available.”

“What all does Kara know about the UCA?”

“Knows of, knows that most of the team turn tricks. Has wondered if sometimes those tricks aren’t not so voluntary. She can’t lead if she doesn’t know what she is leading though.”

“So you propose to make her like one for a few hours?”

“Yes.”

“Without warning? Permission?”

“With neither. Either she can handle it, or she can’t.

“And if she can’t?”

“Adjust her.”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Like you, she is a person. Ask her if her waking self would ever agree to a bargain like that.”

“She doesn’t have the information to process it.”

“Then give it to her. With her like this, she can retain it all in a single sitting. If you can convince her, not order her mind you, but convince her that being in a controlled state like that is the only way to understand, then I will give my permission.”

“Ok.” Amina agrees, ”But you have to agree ahead of time that if this happens you order her to do something sexual with someone besides you. Else it is a waste of time.”

“If you can convince her knowing I will, go for it.” I said not believing for minute it would happen

“Give me a while.”

“Go take her back to my sisters room and talk to her there, I need some more sleep.”

“On it.” Amina agreed then guided Kara out to start talking to her. I tried to go back to sleep.

“Hi,’ Someone said opening my door a few minutes later.

“Hi,” I said not even opening my eyes.

“I know you might not remember me in particular but I’m Cindy. You helped me get back toward an even keel at the competition, I want to thank you. Not while I am controlled, under orders or zoned out wanting relief, but as myself, while I can be sure I am.”

“You’re welcome.” I said rolling over to look at her more closely.

“I’m kind of new to all this.” Cindy said looking at me intensely, “I joined late and I think I adapted badly to the way it effects my sex drive, I had a healthy one before, now it’s kind of nuts. When they give me orders, I obey them. I know I am responding to conditioning, it’s like brain washing but not designed to alter who you are, just what you do on command.”

“I was assigned someone the night before that,” She continued with an odd look on her face.

“Then you came along.” She said next pausing at some thought that defied words, “The person we were told to trust, who we felt could be trusted.”

“You told us to go in spite of what my assignment was. I trusted you, I had to, Angi had vouched for you so I had to go. The safeties in the protocols kicked in with the same level of force as the trust we had granted you, so I went. It was not what I wanted, not what I desired, not what I needed, but I went because you said to and your word was safety.”

“But when I went, I was left all ready to go and nothing happened. You took me, us, all of us, out of harms way and we thank you for it, but you, but you took me away from what I was supposed to do and you didn’t finish it, me.”

“On the bench beside the field you recognized I was horny as hell and it was making me more than a little bit of a bitch. What you did pinning me down and basically muzzling me while getting me off quietly in public like that was beyond embarrassing. That made it so strong it eased the drive for a while, thank you for that much at least.”

“You’re welcome.” I said again, wanting her gone.

“I have decided to repay you. I saw how you looked this morning and I am here to give you a massage, a real one. I’m a physiotherapist so I know what I’m doing, may I? Please.” She asked with a gentle smile. I’ve learned since then, but I was naive at the time.

“Sure.” I said, then kind of regretted it. The first thing I realized is she had nothing on, big deal I’ve had nude cheerleaders in my bed a lot lately. The second thing I realized was that she was right, she knows what she is doing. If you are asking me for the answer to how having your muscles peeled off your bones to be individually inspected can feel good, no clue, it just can. In spite of the pain, I was sleepy in just a few minutes, asleep in a few more. The next thing I knew it was a little before three and Cindy was curled around me, not sexually, not in an arousing manner, just curled into me comfortably, wanting to be held.

“Master.” I heard and opened my eyes, The sight of Kara standing at attention greeted me, I started to shift around to get a good look at her in whatever outfit it was she had on. Ever tried to move while your muscles are replaced with raspberry jello? Don’t, it hurts so much it’s arousing. Don’t laugh and don’t knock it till you’ve tried it, you’ll learn, pray you don’t.

“Hu mlgh.” I mumbled incoherently, nothing was working right. But I was relaxed, I mean the over the top spaghetti boned kind, and man did that feel good, for a while. Then I discovered one of the big reasons the girls are so closely controlled. Cindy woke somewhere in here and I felt her begin massaging me gently, it still hurt but wasn’t excruciating. My first warning was when I felt her finger cross my erect tip, oh god. I discovered I was erect and my body very interested.

Problem though, I was still more raspberry jello than muscle, a lot more. I couldn’t even speak yet, let alone move and I felt tremors echo without muscle response as her fingers twigged me like I did the girls. I hadn’t known you could do that to a guy there, especially not like that. I felt my breath catch as she worked, then I had to breathe with her to breath at all. My sight narrowed as a roaring filled my ears then I was gasping, I clearly remember gasping as the world went white. When the world came back into focus I was in Cindy who was over me. She was doing the curl thing Amina had been doing, she is also a lot stronger though, it pinched when she tightened. I felt her pulling on me every time she moved upwards, then relief as I felt her drop relaxed to envelope me again, it hurt, it hurt good, it hurt real good.

Then the world was a white roar as she did something around my shoulders, was more too maybe, but I don’t clearly remember. I woke to Cindy stroking me then taking in orally again. My muscles were starting to work but then her cheeks pulled in and her head came back as she pulled up and I was in heaven again. I felt myself ejaculate, I felt her swallow, then I felt her hands on me. I had just enough time to recognize what the finger behind me was doing before it entered me. It found the nerve they use to do sperm count and twitched. I gave another batch to be counted, then another, then another. I lost track of time as I became a twitching pile of limp muscles unable to speak or move as she played my body like a violin until she was done with me.

“Enjoy your slave now pretty boy.” Cindy said getting up with a smile I never wanted to see and still don’t to ever see again when my eyes focussed again some time later, “Next time, don’t leave me half satisfied on the field.”

“Kay.” I gasped painfully trying to breathe. It only hurt when I breathed.

“For future reference, if you are going to try to calm a girl down, in particular in the middle of a competition like that. Finish her off yourself or send her to someone who can. We don’t like prick teases, especially when were on the receiving end. Don’t leave me in the middle of a competition like that again, I would rather be loaned out to a friend of yours as a juvenile treat than be left that worked up on the field again.”

“Sorry.” At least that’s what I tried to say, it was garbled.

“Apology accepted. You’re not the only one who knows pressure points, you’ll be able to move in a few minutes.”

“Oww.” I mumbled and she walked out still nude, laughing maniacally. I resolved then that while Amina apparently needed lessons on massages, although I hadn’t believed it possible, she was getting them somewhere else. I never wanted Cindy near me again unless she was totally controlled and maybe not then. Sometimes your luck just doesn’t hold though.

“Master.” Kara said again and I twitched, startled, easily among the stupidest things I had done that day or in the last few months. The turn on of her standing there calling me master didn’t help with suddenly aching muscles that just needed to relax a few more minutes. Fortunately, she waited patiently while I got myself mobile again.

“Quite the handful isn’t she?” Amina asked startling me yet again, I hadn’t seen her there.

“I take it you were successful?” I mumbled softly.

“Yes. Not as successful as Cindy it looks like, but yes.”

“Are Tim and Mark still around?”

“On the back porch dozing.”

“Dozing how?”

“They might be saying a few lines.” Amina said innocently.

“I swear you girls could be a menace to society if you ever got organized.”

“Maybe, then again if you keep us taken care of, maybe not.”

“Kara, go with Amina. She will lead you to Tim. You will give him a quick blow job then return here.”

“Yes master.” She replied. I ached. I hated doing that to her but she needed to know. I couldn’t argue with Amina’s logic. Yet watching her walk out obeying that order I felt like I was betraying her.

“Master.” Kara said fifteen minutes later. I was dressed now, though still not moving quickly.

“Did all go well?” I asked Amina.

“Yes.” She said.

“Good girl Kara, That’s a Good girl.”

“Thank you master.” She replied with a shudder.

“Is all ready to proceed?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Kara, go with Amina. She will show you to Mark. You will give him a proper blow job and suck him dry, Amina will show you where the nerve is if you need guidance. First you will kiss him then place his hands on your bare breasts, he is to suckle one only. You will place his hands on and allow him to massage your bare buttox. If Amina has any further instructions to do anything with him, you will obey them as well. When you are done you will return here.”

“Yes master.” She replied leaving to my bidding. I hardly felt turned on at all.

“Master.” Kara said half an hour later. I realized I had spent half an hour staring at nothing in my misery. After congratulating her on a job well done I had her lay down on the bed after undressing then I began a deep full body massage just like is done after practice and during competition. I made no effort to arouse her, nor not to. I simply let the state her body was already in continue to happen as I worked. To my surprise Amina worked on her with me silently. No orders to help, no request to help, just her trying to be helpful, it was nice. Once I was done I had to catch a nap since I was accountably very tired, I woke at ten to a silent house.

“Where is everyone?” I asked Amina who was sitting at my computer.

“Dorms. Don’t worry, they cleaned up after themselves. I also checked on the dolls and they are doing just fine, Kevin is having a blast and surprisingly making some progress. Not that any single event however pleasant is going to cure all his problems.”

“I wouldn’t expect it to. If it were that easy anyone could play” I replied looking at Kara laying beside me. She was looking at me expectantly, as though just waiting for an order to be obeyed.

“I agree,” Amina said in response to my unspoken words, “It’s time.”

“Yeah, Bring Kara.” I said leading her down into my fort. Not the inner one, just the outer section everyone knew about. Once there I had her lay Kara down on the bed and wake her.

“OH my god.” Kara gasped the moment she woke fully as herself. She launched herself across the room to a corner hiding in an opening between a bookshelf and the end wall.

“Kara,” I said gently not having moved at all, “Were here, were not going anywhere unless you want me or us to leave.”

“Do you remember it all Kara?” Amina asked.

“Of course I remember it all!”

“Welcome to my world Kara. I can’t reject reality and substitute my own. I live there every single day of my life.” Amina said gently.

“How?”

“Because I have to and it feels good in it, really good.”

“I know.” Kara said eyes still wild yet calming.

“You didn’t have a choice.” Amina said gently.

“I know. I remember. I went to Tim first, he looked out of it. Then I stroked him erect as fast as I could then made him pop in my mouth in just a few minutes. It felt wonderful. It felt wonderful when I was told I was a good girl.”

“And?” Amina asked, glad she was talking.

“Then you had me go to Mark. He took a little longer then I umm, I helped him along after the first time he umm. It felt incredible when I put his hands on my breasts, I loved it when he fondled me, I nearly screamed when he suckled me. The feeling when he fondled my ass was weird, I don’t actually like it that much, but I liked it then, I clearly remember liking it. I had fun, real actual fun working him up to get him off so I could swallow when he came. Amina had me pose with him about to enter me, I would have if she said to, I would have. Then the praise, it brought it all back and I wanted to do it over again. That rubdown and massage, I have never felt anything like it in my life. I wanted more, so much more, yet I couldn’t ask.”

“Are you calming down yet?” Amina asked.

“Yeah.” Kara admitted, “I am. What a rush.”

“And that is what you have been competing with the whole time on the team.” Amina said with a feral grin, “They have had that as a break the whole time, they have never had to carry the load you were, I doubt many if any of them could have.”

“Yet you competed with that for over a year before it got to much for you, congratulations.” I said proudly.

“Oh.” Kara replied as it began to dawn on her.

“I’ll go now Kara. I’ll be upstairs tonight. Amina will remain and take care of whatever you need. If and when you feel like talking to me again, I’ll be around. I don’t expect it to be today.”

“What is she?” Kara asked looking at Amina.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“She’s like them, yet not like them. She is neither free nor bound like any of them. She defers to you totally.”

“Later. “ I said as though to dismiss it.

“No.” Kara demanded, “What is she?”

“I’m free down here.” Amina interjected, “Up there I am his. Down here I am free. He gave me this place to be free even though he had no need to.”

“Nice of him, but what are you.”

“His property.” Amina answered.

“You are not property.” I replied before thinking about it.

“Yes I am. You already know Kara, but it probably got lost as you changed frames of mind so fast. My own father used the rescue protocols built into the conditioning used to make us members of the UCA to give me to him until my contract runs out to try to keep me safe.”

“Property?” Kara asked.

“Yes. Out there I can’t refuse any order he gives, any desire he has, any changes he wants to make to me. Normally there is a chain of command, not now, I have no more say than a spaniel unless he grants me the boon of a voice.”

“Do you trust him though?” Kara asked cutting to the heart of the matter.

“Yes.” Amina answered surprising me.

“Why?”

“In no small part because down here I can tell him to go to hell if I want.”

“Do you always feel such satisfaction when a job is done?”

“Yes.” Amina answered.

“Why did you make me say master?”

“So that you would be able to easily tell those memories from any others. You don’t speak like that so any time you remember saying that, it wasn’t you.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Would like to be alone or would you like some company?” Amina asked.

“Actually, it surprises me, but I don’t want to be alone right now.”

“I’ll see you later then, goodnight.” I said.

“No.” Kara said surprisingly, “It’s ok. I think I’ll join you instead. Set the alarm early will you, I have classes in the morning and I need a shower.”

“You can grab one tonight and in the morning if you like.” I said trying to sound magnanimous stepping out of her way to let her lead the way out. Following her into the house I looked around in disbelief. Amina had been correct. There was no sign to say that several dozen girls had used my house as an impromptu party and practice field. Surprisingly Kara took the bed in my sisters room, Amina showed no interest in anything but curling into me. I woke a gentle peck on the cheek as Kara headed out. Amina had, to my surprise, just held on during the night nothing more. Now she snored gently on my shoulder, it was peaceful.

Amina was silent on the way to school. She said nothing as I dropped off the note from Kevin’s mother about him being sick. I confirmed that he looked done in this morning. After all, Amina and I had peeked and he did indeed look done in. Though that probably had more to do with the busty doll under him he was fondling as the other two quizzed him about math on one side and social things on the other. Every right answer pulled another article of clothing off of one them while each wrong one put one back on, he was slowly winning when we left, though tiring.

Amina’s “probably somewhere having fun.” In reply to Angelique’s inquiring on the dolls whereabouts nearly choked me. Classes were dull, everyone was thinking about finals, not what ever last minute crap the teachers wanted to throw at us. Tim and Mark looked half dazed at lunch though happy. The school was abuzz with the three missing cheerleaders. Their families didn’t seem concerned though, so the school itself didn’t care.

We raced home after school and over to Kevin’s. He was almost passed out taking turns with them kissing, having them go down on him, then lower themselves onto him. Leaving strict instructions with them to get Kevin cleaned up along with all evidence they were ever there, I went home to wait.

“Master.” They said unison almost an hour later.

“Are you satisfied that he will make progress?”

“Yes.”

“How much?”

“Limited. He has not developed fully yet, sexually speaking.” They answered surprising me.

“Do you think you made enough progress with him to justify a reward?” I asked.

“No.” They each said separately.

“Have you slept since yesterday?”

“No.”

“If you slept in my sisters room tonight would it bother you after you woke tomorrow?”

“Some.”

“Why?”

“While we will remember serving you either way, it will be up close and personal, harder to deny and put away.”

“Servitude in your face rather than at one remove?”

“Yes.”

“Why did you let yourselves do or be made to do this?”

“Because they told us this is the only way we have a chance of making the team. They said we lack something they need to see.”

“What is that?”

“Humility. The willingness to back our words no matter what. And trust that though our team mates may do some harsh things they will never harm us. That we must learn to take orders if we hope to ever give them because true leaders must demonstrate they are willing to do anything the might ever ask their followers to do.”

“And this gets to me how?”

“They trust you with their bodies, if we can’t, then we are saying we can’t trust them. And since we made no secret of out attitudes toward you, we must be as servile and obedient to you as we were dismissive and vicious toward you.”

“And how close are you so far?”

“We have a ways to go. A fair ways truth be told.” Big chest admitted, ”They said if we can’t let go when we choose, we can’t be expected to hold on when we choose to either.”

“So it is either serve me in this ridiculous manner or lose any chance of ever making the team?”

“Yes.”

“And do any of you consider doing this for the next year or two if that’s what it takes, to be worth it to make the team?”

“Yes.” They all answered after a moments hesitation.

“Why?”

“Because the team is everything.” They all said in way or another.

“Do you care what if anything this quest does to you? Do you care if it changes you?”

“No.” Is the unanimous answer.

“You know, I originally had you three go over there in order to get you to just go away. I never expected you to stay the course. I’m impressed, congratulations, you did a wonderful though completely unexpected job.”

“Thank you.” They said beaming. Great, the three of them bouncing up and down laughing in relief at praise for seeing through a thirty hour sexathon was somehow depressing.

“Do you really want my help making the teams?” I asked knowing I was going to regret it.

“Yes, please.” They say quietly, respectfully. ‘Shit’ I thought, they do learn.

“Then I’ll help you as much as you help me. I warn you now though, I don’t really want to help you three. Your kind and occasionally you three yourselves have made my life and the lives of my friends a living hell, don’t expect help without having to pay for that. If I help you, I’ll be using you for stress relief, fun, sex and not always my own on any count. You are so close to having what the teams need while being so far it means you will have to unlearn more than you have to learn. Can you do that?”

“Yes master.” They reply in triplicate.

“First rule, I am no master and I will not tolerate being called one.”

“Yes sir.”

“Better. Now do you know why the teams steered you my way?”

“To drive us away?”

“Partly. But also to watch you try to bribe me with sex into recommending you to the teams.”

“Oh.”

“They knew you three would try to sleep with me, would do anything to have me help you. However they never imagined you to have the drive to complete something like what you did with Kevin, especially without complaining.”

“They didn’t?” One asked.

“No they didn’t. They sent you to me to give me a few free lays and give them a laugh.”

“Oh. So they never intended to let us in?”

“No, the offer is serious, they just expected you to fail miserably.”

“Then what do we do?”

“What were the exact conditions you were given?”

“We were told to do whatever you wanted us to, the implication being to sleep with you, and try to talk you into recommending us. When you told us to do Kevin we assumed it was part of the test.”

“It was, just not quite in the way you thought, was it Amina?”

“And with that you got the second part of your test.”

“Huh?” One of the dolls said.

“Oh god. They’re homework. Those three are my first homework assignment aren’t they?” I asked looking right at Amina.

“Yes, and that’s the third part done.”

“The first being?” Big chest asked.

“That he share you, not be greedy. The teams have specific requirements, if he fails those then he is gone and Kara loses face as well influence.”

“And if we improve then his position improves as well as Kara’s?” Big chest asked.

“Exactly.” Amina agreed.

“So where do we start?”

“You do what he says, when he says, how he says with whomever he says, without complaint or hesitation.” Amina said harshly, “Make him think you like it. Make him think you enjoy serving him, like being part of his team.”

“Yes ma’am.” Medium chest replied looking worried.

“Now what?” Small chest asked.

“Start by getting yourselves and your clothes washed up. Make up a nice story about where you’ve been all weekend and get a good nights sleep in my sister’s room.” I said.

“Where’ll she be?” Big chest asks pointing at Amina.

“I’ll be where I belong.” Amina replies possessively, “So if you think you can talk him into bed that easily, forget it, the only thing you have I haven’t got better is cleavage, and I’ll grow.”

“So can we.” Small chest observes then looks at Amina again, “Always on point, you bounce around subjects like a pogo stick but you’ve been saying the same thing over and over. You aren’t our competition, we can either learn from or ignore you then.”

“Smallest chest,” Amina says snidely, “You must have saved some fat and put it to use somewhere better, like inside that empty looking head of yours. Good to see some evidence of it.”

“I notice,” Mid chest breaks in, ”that the behavior of the teams is cult like. The behaviors are much like meditation meets mass hypnosis meets indoctrination. I also notice that since the day we met you, you have deferred to him almost totally. Lately though it has changed, now your deference is different, it’s no longer token is it. You made a deal and are sticking to it come hell or high water.”

“Did he do something to you or was it someone else?” She asks as she continues, “Cause you act more like you need his permission now rather than want it.”

“My position with my boss is delicate.” Amina said and my stomach hatched something slimy, “She knows what I am and she sent me to him. Either I behave well enough to fool her or I spend my remaining time until I am an adult somewhere I don’t want to be.”

“And sleeping with him is what?”

“A reminder to me. He is loyal in helping with my aunt, I’m loyal to him. I do what he wants because I’m not going back. The sex is for me, he likes to cuddle mostly. I sleep better with him than without him. My aunt more or less approves of him. She told me that I had decided my course so I had better stay with him if want to stay with him, so here I am. As for the teams, they practice hard and party even harder. He has a job to do with them and he does it.”

“Symbiotic reflexology.” Mid chest said in awe.

“What?” I asked.

“They do everything together, they manipulate each other, they make communal decisions trusting in each other to take care of each other. It’s all about trust and letting go. We have a long ways to go girls.”

“Oh,” Little chest says as something clicks into place mentally for her, “Since he knows their dance, if we surrender to him he can make it part of us. A part of us becomes his and a piece of him becomes ours.”

“Come on girls, “ Big chest says making a decision, “Lets get cleaned up. If he wants us before morning, he knows where to find us. We’ll be his boobkateers when he wants us. We need to plan, so come on.”

“Congrats.” Amina says watching them go.

“I would say that someone could have told me there would be homework assignments, but if you had to tell me, I wasn’t right for the job.”

“Right on. Let’s go hit the sack. And I know you’ll have to eventually do them again, though with them awake as themselves, I don’t mind all that much. Since you have those three eating out of your hand I think you should make Angelique your first real experiment.”

“First real?”

“Yes. I would recommend you attempt to make her accepting of any order you give. Make her like me but with no real idea and not a care one that you control her. She can be a place to start your own stable for after the club opens. Mindy will provide an opening crew but you will be expected to provide your own fresh faces and talent.”

“Mine?”

“You really need to learn to think things through further.” Amina laughed as she undressed for bed and wiggled in beside me. Her massage was calm, sensual, lacking in the experience of Cindy’s but still enough to feel great. Even if she did lack Cindy’s raw power and experience, she is still enough to reduce me to a panting mass she could cuddle against purring in satisfaction.

Breakfast was an interesting affair, the dolls were people again, no longer under the compulsion to obey me blindly. They remembered doing Kevin though, they feigned confusion when they spoke about why they did it, but you could see in their eyes they knew why. You could see the fear that I would tell them to do something more, warring with the hope.

We talked for a while before they all offered to just strip. I took them up on it while I sent Amina off to do some other things.

“The team is really blackmailing you for a spot on it isn’t it? I don’t need permission do I.” I asked flatly after taking several pictures of them standing there nude.

“You don’t need permission.” They agreed nervously signing the pictures as demanded by me putting the pictures down on the counter with a pen.

“Why do this though?” I asked sorting the pictures somewhere between ecstatic and confused at my own reactions to the three of them.

“I need on the cheerleading team in college.” Big chest admitted, “I won’t qualify for a regular scholarship and the team won’t take me if you don’t approve.”

“And you really want my approval?”

“No, I really need it. They told me I am too proud and haughty. I have to humble myself, by serving you I am humbling myself. I need to be able to tell them I have balanced the scales with a straight face and mean it. Until Angelique came along, we owned male attention. Now we actually have to compete and lack the skills to do it without having the biggest chests around.”

“We were told to expect you to use and probably abuse your access to and use of, us.” Mid chest said with eyes downcast, “Unless we can balance the scales by the time we graduate we have no chance of making the teams at all.”

“Therefore.” Small chest said nearly crying, “We are yours to command. We have to live through every ounce of humiliation we have given out if we want to balance the scales. So while I still hate you, we all still hate you, we will obey you, we will do as you say, who you say, how you say to do them, when you say to do them. But you have a responsibility to not completely ruin our reputations while taking your revenge on us. So; Yes, we are in effect your sex or whatever you want slaves, and yet, you also need to take good care of us as well while we are.”

“You get it.” I said surprised.

“Yes.” Big chest said with a grimace, “We get it. The pictures change nothing, you control us because you control the only future open to us.”

“Then burn the pictures in the fireplace,” I told them handing them to them, “and ask yourselves how far you are willing to go.”

“As far as it takes.” Big chest said.

“We either succeed now or spend our lives being trailer park queens.” Mid chest continued.

“That leads to a life of humiliation and puts our lives in someone else’s hands. You won’t hit us, abuse us, leave marks on us, get us addicted to drugs, get us pregnant and leave us or some other worse un thought of fate.” Little chest continues.

“We already thought it through.” Big chest says.

“You control and humiliate us until we graduate.” Mid chest picks up.

“We already decided it doesn’t matter if it’s high school or college or university. Then we are free to live our own lives as we see fit. Until then our bodies belong to you, enjoy. We are dropping boy friends, dating or any other activity that would make us less available to you. The most haunting fact to us is that here we are nude waiting to be commanded and you are only mildly interested, and this is after sending us to do Kevin.”

“What do you really want right now?”

“For you to have us all,” Big chest said flatly, “Right here, right now.”

“Why?”

“So we know where we stand.” Mid chest said.

“You think I don’t want you?”

“No,” Small chest said sadly, “we know you do. What we don’t understand is why you haven’t. It’s scary knowing you could have us and we wouldn’t fight, let alone resist. By this point I think we would all welcome it actually. What’s terrifying is the fact that you won’t. Until we understand why you won’t have us, we have to live with the idea that something is wrong with us.”

“Wrong with you?”

“Yes, wrong with us.” Small chest answered, “Your physical attraction to us is overcome by some type of revulsion to us. You have Amina, whenever you want it looks like. I, we, can understand losing to Kara or Angi, they are like us only mature. Losing to Amina though is Confusing. Sure, she is available to you, but we are standing here in your kitchen in the nude after posing for nude pictures and telling you we are yours to command and you barely have an erection. It’s frustrating and confusing. What is it we are competing with?”

“Get another shower, get redressed and ready to go.” I told them dismissively, “When you understand the answer to that question you will have taken the next step in freeing yourselves, that question is the first and most important one.”

“Yes sir.” They answered taking the pictures hesitantly. I left for the back porch to be alone.

“Have a coke.” Amina said offering me fresh one as she joined me, “It’ll help settle your stomach.”

“How’d you know?”

“You had to push them, they have to know you own them. It’s the only way they have a chance.”

“Thank you for understanding.”

“Part of the job.” Amina said smiling, I still don’t know how I got lucky enough to have her in my life.

In the end, the trio decided to tell the world they had had too much to drink and vowed to be more careful in the future. They rode to school with us looking nervous the whole time, as though they expected me humiliate them some more. We actually arrived half an hour early, they thought it was for them, it was really so I could intercept Kevin.

“Hey Kevin,” I said grabbing his arm as we passed by him, “Got a minute.”

“What, hey, Oh hi.” He mumbled darkly then brightened as he recognized me, “Hey man, great birthday present, no idea how you pulled it off got my parents out of the house I thought I would die but the happiest I had ever been the whole day I cant thank you enough.”

“Kevin!” I hissed sharply startling him out of his rush of words.

“Huhh,” He yipped in momentary fear.

“Cool down man. You can’t tell anyone, they would never believe you and do you think those three would ever admit it?”

“No.” He said sullenly, “Not likely.”

“No, they won’t. However, everything they told you about is real. Listen to them, they told you everything you need to know in order to help you fit in better.”

“They did?”

“Yes. Now just keep your mouth shut and listen to people. Listen to them talk, then compare that to what those three said, I think you’ll be surprised, perhaps very pleasantly.”

“I will?”

“Just try it.”

“I will.”

“Excellent. Now go enjoy school as best you can. See you around.”

“Bye.” He said heading toward class, he always liked to arrive early for first class, half an hour was considered nearly late for him.

“That was a nice thing you did for him.” Amina said softly.

“Don’t tell anyone, wouldn’t want to ruin my rep as an outcast.” I joked. Though we did not run into Tim or Mark that day, we did run into Carl. He sauntered our way at lunch threateningly, Amina smiled at him, he moved closer to the hall monitor immediately. Judging by the looks and snickers around us his reputation as a big bad jock was taking a beating many times worse than Amina’s hand had. We laughed all the way home.

“I just realized something.” Amina said after the door closed, “I think of this place as home.”

“I’m glad you like it here.” I said, “I like having you here.”

“Thank you.” She said and we sat in silence for a while. I finished my homework before supper time and was back working on Mindy’s project when Kara came by. Not to surprisingly, it was a hi, how you doing, glad you’re fine, catch you later. She managed the whole visit without once looking directly at me. At midnight on the dot, Amina dragged me off to bed. Her silent routine had resumed, the massage was a great way to relax and unwind, my last thought for the night was what does Amina do to relax like this?

School rapidly became a distraction I hated, I had idea’s for the club and while putting them down individually was easy, coordinating them wasn’t. Finals were no help at all. I hardly saw Tim and Mark the rest of the year. Every week they each got three blowjobs, one from each of the dolls. I peeked a few times just to be sure, like I needed to be voyeur with Amina in the house. I kept turning them down every time they came by the house ostensibly to visit Amina, I have to admit to enjoying the view of them stripping and kneeling nude in front of me though. I enjoyed the view of them as I turned them down over and over again even more though.

Kara slowly came by more often, it didn’t help that Jan was pushing harder and Kara wasn’t getting the breaks that had been helping her. I saw Mindy just often enough to give her the outlines of how I wanted my equipment set up. She had offered to have it setup for me and I found I lacked the time not to take her up on it after I saw the monster pile of stuff they dropped down there.

I hated finals, they were long, boring and unimportant to me at the time. The week of school afterward though was great, I brought homework with me to school. The dolls began to be less publicly hostile at school and socially, more desperate for me to have them as a sign of approval. I was also very glad of no more weekend long cheerleader get togethers. I eventually found out that the big get together at my place was their end of the year celebration. College gets out sooner than high school, bums. I felt that way until I found they also start sooner, damn it. Finally my beds were assembled in the inner fort, everything was in place except for programming and final details I still didn’t have figured out, all was as ready as could be gotten for me.

The last day of school turned out to be a Tuesday, not a Friday, something about budget cuts and we did great on the standardized tests. The moment I got home I quit trying to be subtle with the plans, I was running out of time. Our living room table is a match to our kitchen table and they are designed to hook together. Dad redesigned something on a tourist fishing boat in LA a few years back and they were a thank you. Both of them are topped with hardwood marine plywood subflooring. Measuring five by nine feet each, they lock together to make a single nine by ten table. I needed every bit of it for what I wanted to do.

Dad has in his stuff lots of blueprinting supplies, as a reengineer he goes through the stuff like a camel through water at an oasis. I marathoned the thing. Amina tried to drag me off to bed at one, I finally had to order her leave me alone, she wasn’t happy. Kara showed at seven the next morning and didn’t fare much better, she was mad at either herself or me and maybe not able to tell which, but still concerned all the same. Amina looked something I still don’t have words for when I sent her to the store for more coke and some dew, I needed caffeine.

I had completed my first set of basic plans the previous night, I finished the second set just after sunrise, what I was working on then, that was more ambitious. Then Amina came back and I realized that I in some way loved the little mongoose. She didn’t bring back a 2 liter, I had forgotten to tell her my parents and I hate plastic containers. She came in with white label dew, I hadn’t known about it being released, it has sugar not corn syrup, I was in heaven. I think I tasted the third one, the first two having seemingly evaporated. I felt the rush coming on that I hadn’t in years, a customer of Dad’s years ago had given him an ancient eight pack of white label bottles, I had gotten one.

I had no idea what hit me that day, I do now, but back then, I was lost. The thing is the corn syrup hits faster and harder in many ways, the sugar though, it sneaks up on you, then ramps you up and you never feel a singular jolt, the world just slows down around you. Amina left the rest of the twelve pack in an ice packed cooler, the others went with her along with all but four of the cokes. I thought I had marathoned before, till you’ve done it on white label, you haven’t.

I remember Amina saying something about food, I remember seeing a plate in my way. Later it was gone and I was glad it was out of my way. I started the third set of plans, found a flaw started over, found another flaw and cleared the table. Then I began again, this time I did each section of the over all plan as though it were the whole, only then did begin combining them by overlapping common attributes. I finished by lunch, told Amina to call Mindy, grabbed a shower, Amina insisted on washing me. No funny business in the shower, just a good washing I guess I needed, then I let her lay me down and work on my back and shoulders which were not feeling well, caffeine cramps suck.

I woke late afternoon, I ate the hot food Amina put in front of me without tasting it. The second dew helped wake me most of the rest of the way. She let me know Mindy would be by for dinner about six. That was when I noticed something out of sync, the dolls were waiting for me, only they weren’t dolls at the moment, they were themselves.

“How long did I sleep?” I asked Amina.

“About five hours, maybe six.”

“Thanks.” I said as I turned with a feeling of horror to turn the TV on and clicked over to the channel guide, it was Saturday, people would start showing up Monday but I was late to camp already.

“What’s up?” I asked the threesome as I tried and failed to account for the missing day.

“We need to talk.” Big chest said desperately, “We can wait though, you have visitors on the way.”

“Ok.” I said confused. Twenty minutes later someone knocked on the door and Amina jumped to answer it. Mindy walked in with a bag of burgers she threw at me, my attention was focused on the bag as soon as I smelled it. While inhaling a couple, I watched Jan, Kara and the alpha team captain come in, then the captains of the primary and secondary Volleyball teams. Then more people, most of them dressed nicely. Seventeen more female and five male all stuffed themselves in my living room around the big table. Their ages ranged from early twenties to probably fifty.

“Amina said I should drop by.” Mindy said completely ignoring the threesome.

“I have your plans.” I said putting food down reluctantly.

“Lets see.”

“First the basic ones, these are for a two story arcade with a dance floor. The upper floor has an open ring in the middle that looks down on the floor area. The staff area goes on the top floor.” I said spreading out my least favorite ones, basic but functional. I waited while the outlines were examined.

“Second,” I said when they were done examining them, “Better ones. This is for a three story arcade with dance floor and basic eatery. The dance floor is an oval with access all the way around it at least ten feet wide in addition to select tables for seating. Like the first, there is a balcony running around the upper floors permitting patrons to look down at the floor below them. The upper opening is of course smaller than the lower one making an opening like a half melon slightly squashed with a pink chandelier at the top. Also like the first set, the stairs between floors are ten feet wide in a Y formation to permit plenty of traffic up and down at the same time. The kitchen area is on the bottom floor with staff area’s above it on the next two floors. This looks to me like the best trade off for money and space.” The threesome were whispering among themselves now, they obviously knew something about Mindy. I waited and munched more burgers while they went over the layout pros and cons.

“Very nice. Yet I notice you said best trade off not your favorite.”

“True.” I acknowledged, “Yet how much attention do you want to draw really?”

“A lot.” An older man who hadn’t spoken yet said.

“Agreed.” His companion said with a wide grin on her face.

“Blind us with your brilliance then.” Mindy said with a laugh.

“I feel like Icarus reaching for the sun, but here goes.” I said clearing the table and unrolling the new plans. “Unlike the other plans, these are intended to draw a real crowd. They may not all work quite the way I want but I have tried to do load estimates and the math looks solid. Like the second set, there are three floors. However, this time the kitchen area extends upwards, the main cooking is done on the ground floor with dumb waiters to lift hot prepared food upwards into secondary food prep areas above. The reason for them is the upper floors, and the lower ones as well of course, have power distributed on a grid of sixteen feet center to center hexagons with four or eight outlets each in a covered divot. This enables the arcade machines to be moved out easily and replaced with dining tables of almost any design on a reasonable spacing. The outlets are in a brass casinged divots with carpet glued on top of the covers. This enables them to be covered when dining or used when being an arcade. This applies to all three stories making it a full multi event style venue.”

“Impressive.” Mindy says eyes roaming here and there over the plans.

“However, that is not all.” I said unrolling the next portion, “Since most of the floor will have to come out anyway, I had an idea. Replace the plain dance floor with a chilled floor like ice rinks use. Then put some type of padded removable dance floor on top, that way you can run an ice rink during the summer or for special occasions. This will require massive renovation if not outright replacement of the foundation however. And if you do that it gives you an opportunity to add a complete fourth floor on top for staff. I also included an option in the planning for removable scalable rooms around the perimeter of the upper floors for movie viewing. This would permit hosting of overnight events with food, shelter and privacy. Though hideously expensive, this is the option I recommend because it serves your needs as outlined to me the best, the extra cooling seemed helpful to have on hand.”

“The beams would need a massive foundation either way.” The older gentleman observed dismissing the first set of outlines, “Two floors for the cooling system, a catch floor beneath it and our special needs below that. We would also need an adjacent store for a loading dock, perhaps a second for a foyer. Compressors for refrigeration and the rink floor can go where ever.”

“Use the foyer as a multipurpose.” His companion said, “Put a play center or maybe a daycare for shoppers. Use RFID hand bands with matching tear offs and a pass code. Grab a picture of who ever drops them off and one when they pick them up. Store for seven days”

“Off duty cops as foyer day care security.” Mindy interjected grinning, “If the child doesn’t want to go with them, let the off duties handle it.”

“And,” Another gentlemen, this one in a dark gray three piece suit interrupted, “We tell the local FBI office we have a pedophile honeypot. Offer them a live feed of the security cameras out there and control of one movable one.”

“Since we want them to ignore us,” Mindy laughs, “We get them to help with our security.”

“Do you have enough ready cash?” The suit asks.

“No. I have the resources to do this certainly. But not the ready cash.” Mindy answers sullenly.

“How good is he?” He asked pointing at me.

“Virgin. Excellent raw material, but untested and unproven.”

“Yet here we are looking at plans he drew.”

“He is his fathers son. He happens to be a good architect.”

“How much do you believe in him?”

“A lot, why?”

“Bring Ara.” He said to his companion, she nodded and went out, “We have a girl. She too has excellent potential. She is a firebrand, incredible. Yet she eludes us. In spite of everything we have tried, the controls haven’t taken on her. I was in fact on my to take her home with severance pay when your call came through.”

“And?” Mindy asked in her get to the point tone.

“As acting alliance council president I am prepared to offer you the cash you need up front to build your club. We both know you dismissed the first two, and why.”

“Terms?” Mindy asked unhappily.

“Simple. If your wonder kid can overcome the problem with Ara, I am prepared to make the loan interest free. If he can’t, then normal bank terms.”

“Ouch, very reasonable, but ouch.” Mindy replies, “What seems to be the problem with her?”

“Nothing sticks. She volunteered after everything was explained, but nothing works. We obviously haven’t tried any of the torture methods. As you know we don’t use those. But every conventional method has failed after a few days.”

“So the interest is pocket change you can discard especially in light of understanding what is failing with her.”

“If we don’t know why it fails when it does then can we be certain it ever works?”

“Oh it certainly works, don’t doubt that. Once it’s in, it works.” Mindy said coldly with a quick glance at threesome in the corner trying to be unobtrusive.

“But getting it in.” A new voice laughed with an odd accent. I looked over and I saw Ara. Think six foot with jet black hair to her waist. Big chested, D size near perfect half spheres yet self supporting, with a few extra pounds here and there to add every curve you could ever want and then just a tiny bit more. Got it? Now make her five feet, perfectly scaled, “That appears to be more of a problem. I have no problem doing the work even on my own. But I like the advantages you offer.”

“Ara, be nice.” Gray suit said and she smiled back.

“How much does he know?” The older guy asked.

“He has the theory down pat, just ask Kara there.”

“Umm, yeah.” Kara acknowledged looking down.

“I wondered why she was here.” The suit laughed, “So he managed to do something with her in spite of knowing nothing?”

“Yes.” Mindy smiled back, “Granted he did it with her in late stress run, months after we had expected her to fold and take us up on the offer of study aids, but he still did it with no outside help at all.”

“Promising.” Gray suit said, “I take you have explained what we are Jan?”

“Yes.” She answered.

“And?”

“She is integrating an experience from last weekend. She was given a taste of the controls at the behest of Amina. I think she is having a hard time assimilating.”

“Are you willing to work as his prime Kara?” Gray suit asked.

“That honor goes to me.” Amina interjected.

“How so?”

“I was originally assigned to him as part of monitoring. My assignment has since been upgraded.”

“How far.”

“She is his now.” Mindy said flatly.

“His?”

“His.” Amina said flatly in response to his question, “My uncle decided I needed to be out of the line of fire. So instead of using the family protocols to retire me like they are intended for, he used them and gave me to him.”

“Gave?”

“Gave.” Amina grimaced, “And I mean gave. He went all out. I am his until my time is up, period.”

“So your uncle is actually your father then?” Older gray suits companion observed, there was no question in her tone, and no denial in Amina’s face.

“Can you work second to or with her Kara?” Gray suit asked.

“Yes.” She answered after thinking for several seconds.

“What about the three hiding in the corner?”

“Homework.” I said.

“Ahh,” He replied with a smile, “Do they have any inkling of what they think they want into?”

“I believe that’s why they are here, they want to know.” I replied.

“Even with them, assuming you manage Ara, you still need four more for your minimum staff to start.”

“Minimum?”

“You three in the corner,” Gray suit said turning to them, “Will it bother you to work in his brothel as part of his stable if he can also help you learn to protect yourselves, educate yourselves and make lots of money?”

“Stable? Brothel?” Big chest asked startled.

“By trying to join the teams so hard that’s what you are doing. Want to continue? Want a chance to make more of yourselves than you can hope for on your own here?”

“Umm, Someone mentioned Amina?”

“Yes I used to work in a brothel as part of a stable. How do you think I learned to defend myself from people like Carl or much much worse. I never need fear their like again.”

“Oh.”

“You will still need more.” Gray suit said turning back to me, “Recruit them yourself.”

“How soon can I expect backing?” Mindy asked, always business that one.

“The pile can be delivered to you tomorrow. Do you have somewhere safe to put it?”

“Definitely. Pile?”

“Good, what you couldn’t have known is we just busted a trafficking ring outside Phoenix. They were grabbing local girls, programming compliant wives, girl friends and mistresses. Then they used them and a small stable to map out fantasies of the local rich males and grabbed them as well during the week plus honeymoons and vacations to make them compliant as well. They gained a lot of lawyers and a few others as well. We got their money pot but a lot of rats got away.”

“So you need somewhere to put that much cash money anyway.” Mindy accused.

“We can’t cover up that much cash coming in all at once. On the other hand building a club is a great way to cover more than one thing.”

“Then why the bait? Wouldn’t it be easier to just sit on the money for a while?”

“We already have another gather starting.”

“Already? Where?”

“Vargas. It’s a tiny little community well north of Vegas by the mountains, mostly populated by the super rich. It’s primarily a vacation spot and college prep town. They just started passing out the champagne during graduation night celebrations.”

“Shit, It’s confirmed then? We have no one over that way.”

“I know. All we can do for now is hope for a bright spot. We have no idea why they went that way, especially this quickly.”

“Damn.”

“We’ll take the drawings.” Old suit said gathering them up, “I’ll have Winnenstein flesh them out.”

“Little conservative isn’t he?” Gray suit asked.

“Not the snit, the one outside Boston.”

“Oh, cabaret time.” Gray suit laughed, “And he can deal with all the little things we need as well.”

“One shot, two kills, snipers wet dream.” The old man laughed, I would rather not hear him laugh again, and I mean, ever, again.

“Ara.” Gray suit said to her, “Grab your things, your file and take a deep breath. This is your hail mary pass.”

“Thank you.” She said and sounded like she meant it. People began to migrate out as quickly as they had come, leaving me relatively alone in just a few minutes.