The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark as Light — Chapter 7

“We already have another gathering starting.”

“Already? Where?”

“Vargas. They just started passing out the champagne during graduation night celebrations.”

“Shit, It’s confirmed then? We have no one over that way.”

“I know. All we can do for now is hope for a bright spot. We have no idea why they went that way, especially that quickly.”

“Damn.”

“We’ll take the drawings.” Old suit said gathering them up, “I’ll have winnenstein flesh them out.”

“Little conservative isn’t he?” Gray suit asked.

“Not the snit, the one outside Boston.”

“Oh, cabaret time.” Gray suit laughed, “And he can deal with all the little things we need as well.”

“One shot, two kills, snipers wet dream.” The old man laughed, I would rather not hear him laugh again, and I mean, ever, again.

“Ara.” Gray suit said to her, “Grab your things, your file and take a deep breath. This is your hail mary pass.”

“Thank you.” She said and sounded like she meant it. People began to migrate out as quickly as they had come, leaving me relatively alone in just a few minutes.

* * *

“Questions?” Mindy asked after things had quieted. I couldn’t tell who she was asking.

“I know what I have to do.” Ara said and I finally noticed how off her accent was.

“Where are you from Ara?” I asked.

“I was adopted from Russia when I was small. I remember an orphanage somewhere in Georgia, the other one.”

“Oh. Are you sure you really want in?”

“Yes. I have always been outcast, I was smarter than the other inmates in the orphanage. It made me an outcast even when I was tiny.”

“You mean other children in the orphanage?” Big chest asked.

“No,” Ara answered levelly, “I mean other inmates. If you haven’t been in one, you can’t know.”

“Oh.”

“I heard about you when I was nine Mindy.” Ara said turning to her, “It gave me strength. I saved myself for four years while I located your people. They said I was too young, to come back when I was sixteen, I did. I had lost my stable family and they said no one in the system could be taken because it left too many ripples. I waited until my eighteenth birthday, they tested me, they loved me. I gave my virginity to one of the I guess you would call them trainers. They told me to lose it before going in, I didn’t want to waste the time to find someone entertaining so I used him.”

“Damn.” Someone said echoing my own thoughts.

“I let them into my head. I want what they offer. I want what you have Amina, I never want to fear someone again. The price of what I want, all the training, knowledge and information I will ever need to be independent for the rest of my life is simple. I give you my body and my mind for a few years, I get them back clean, undiseased, and far better than when I lent them. I have spoken to those who have retired, they are in good shape, healthy. Yes some get hurt or damaged, life happens, if you want a guarantee, go live in a zoo.”

“We never, umm, Amina, were sorry we pushed you.” The three say looking at her suddenly knowing what she must have already gone through.

“But the process, it doesn’t take on me.” Ara says sadly, “I feel good. I feel great, I test out perfectly, then I back slide, fall into my old habits. Do you really think you can fix me?”

“You’re not broken Ara, you’re just different.” I told her.

“You are wrong.” She said looking at me fiercely, “I am broken. I want to go to sleep in your machine and wake up working. If you can not fix me, I do not want to wake up.”

“I would never let you die like that.”

“I didn’t say die, I said never wake up. If you can’t fix me, take my mind, I never want to know who or what I am again. I shall be whole or I shall not be. Deal?”

“No.”

“Either agree or I leave. Amina you will hold him to it. If I can’t wake up like you, he makes me a mindless automaton, a pet.”

“That’s sick.”

“Maybe, but as long as you try to help me I am yours. Anything you want, any time you want, anyway you want with anyone you say. I am not going back out there as I was, I gave up to much trying to get in, I’m not leaving until I will never be helpless again.”

“I can’t promise I can help you.” I said.

“Mindy, I know who you really are. The price of my silence is this, he fixes me as I want to be, or you have him make me into somebody nice’s pet. If I wake as myself still broken after he has quit trying, I will hunt you down and kill you only after I find and eliminate your blood sister Elsa.”

“Watch your tongue.” Mindy said lowly in a tone I can’t find words for, I had never heard that kind of a reaction out her before.

“We both know I am broken. I was broken when I was young and the pieces healed back wrong, he needs to rebreak me and put the pieces back where they belong. It’s the only way.”

“I’ll tell you what Ara,” Mindy said with another look I can’t give a name to on her face, “if you withdraw the threat to Elsa, and you volunteer for the waking break protocols if needed. I will give you my word that if he fails. I will get you with, keep your mouth shut about this part, a prince of dueto.”

“How? ” Ara demanded, “I mean the princes of ‘Inverno Caduta’ cult are beyond a doubt the best of the best, but not all survived. All four of those that did are in jail, in total isolation.”

“Not Mark.”

“Five? Five survived? Not four?” Ara exclaimed in shock.

“And I’ll promise that if he needs an answer that Mark may have, I’ll make contact and get the answer in the mean time.”

“Done.” Ara said with finality and I realized I was having a waking nightmare, you know they kind where you want to wake up, but you already are.

“Now you three.” Mindy said turning to them, “Jan, how are they doing?”

“Their minds are weak.” Jan replied, “They are easy to trick and manipulate. They readily trade sex for anything related to a chance to make the teams, about what we thought.”

“And the BJ routines?”

“They’ve been giving Tim and Mark both blow jobs every week with steadily progressing amounts of play being allowed.”

“Any imagination or just following suggestions.”

“Blind obedience so far. Not a hint of originality.”

“You’ll need to fix that.” Mindy said turning to me for a moment then back to them, “Make it a priority if they stay.”

“Ok.” I said, I was lost.

“Now you three have to decide. Knowing what you now know, do you still want on the teams?”

“Umm,” Was the most common answer.

“As you have by figured out there is a new UCA outlet going in. You now have enough information to understand what working their entails along with the teams which are as you’ve deduced, related, so now you have to decide on a course of action.” Mindy went on mercilessly, “You won’t make the teams on your own, you lack some attributes. The only hope you have is him, the only way he can help you is if you go to work in his club when it opens.”

“My club?” I asked.

“So what’s it going to be?” She continued as though I hadn’t spoken, “Do you want to join his club as founding members of his stable or do you want out. No pressure, you have an hour.”

“Mindy?” I asked again.

“We’ll never make the teams on our own?” Little chest asked.

“No.” Kara answered. “You strive to stand out to much, to make yourselves to important. In order to be outstanding on the team you have make yourself important by making yourself unimportant by helping everyone else. The only way it works in the long run is if everyone helps everyone be important, there are no heroes on a pyramid, only those willing to stand up for all, or help them all fall down. You work backwards of our goals.”

“And.” Jan continues, “The only reason you would be allowed in if you join his stable is because with the working conditioning he would be able to ensure you do everything our way. Glory hounds get people hurt and crippled. Had you even tried to shine us on as a group instead of individually you might have stood a chance, as it stands, you have none.”

“But we know about all this. What happens if we just tell people?” Big chest asked.

“Because you are being conditioned tonight.” Mindy answered, “You either begin the process of joining his stable, or of having all this wiped away. You will be left with no memory just as you were before.”

“So it’s either sex slave or nothing then.” Big chest asks.

“I would suggest you take the nothing option.” Amina says firmly, “If you think all we are is sex slaves then you have no grasp at all. A slave wouldn’t be able to question, if anyone were a slave it would be me and I can question. I can be pissed at what was done to sideline me. I can ask questions that if I were a slave I could never conceive of. So for my part I urge you to back out, I’ll recommend to use and humiliate you every step of the way for the way you three treat people.”

“What? Why?”

“You treat people like things so my preference is to treat you like things.” Amina replied savagely as she glared at them, “As services to be lent, loaned or rented out.”

“I brought dinner.” Mindy said pointing out food, “eat up while you decide. You’ll need your strength either way. Guards make sure they eat, the rest with me.” I followed the group that headed for the back porch.

“Are you ready to begin?” Mindy asked.

“I think so. I’ll need to talk with Ara for a while first though.”

“Not her,” Mindy said with a smile pointing at a lawn chair, “Her.”

“Who?” I asked then stopped, Angelique lay there head lolling loosely.

“She turned up for camp two days early. We need her in place for next year to recruit girls as they turn sixteen. She’ll be team captain again, that makes her your responsibility, she answers to you personally. She has already traded sex for goods, she is a team player and fits our other requirements.”

“Uhh,”

“Don’t worry. You have until fourth of July weekend to work on her first stage. She needs to stay herself other than accepting and obeying any order you give her. Keeping our secrets and doing our business is to be second only to physical survival. Beginners always get to keep their first assignee, so she will remain yours as long as she is with us.”

“Oh.”

“You are permitted to loan her out on your own or keep her for yourself, it doesn’t matter. We figure if you are exploring other markets you may find or stumble across one that can make us more money or get us somewhere we need to go so we lightly encourage it.”

“Umm.”

“You are only expected to do three half days a week until you are done with her. We already expanded the facility to five beds for you.”

“Ak.”

“Remember, total compliance. The last thing she knows was falling asleep on campus this morning, she knows nothing until she is returned.”

“We’ll go find out what the three dolls have decided.” Mindy said, “Kara would you please carry Angelique down for him. I think you need to see this. We’ll bring the dolls down in a while. Ara, go below with them and wait in my office, it’s the one with the blue and pink door. Arrangements are being made for a bed at the next door house we purchased. You’ll need to just hang out until he can get his feet under him and prepare.”

“I can hang.” Ara replies with a smile, “Am I permitted to observe and learn?”

“Unless you interfere or he asks you to leave.”

“Thank you.”

“Your welcome. Kara, if you would.”

“Sure.” Kara said hesitantly, Amina simply stayed with me.

The look on Kara’s face watching the inner fort open up for the first time was topped by Amina’s seeing the contrast to what had been, then mine. The floor had been cleaned up, the lighting upgraded to a mixture of the original incandescent and new LED, the walls were fast becoming solid. The section where my stuff was at had been expanded from three beds I expected to the five beds I had been told were here with room for more. I was puzzled how this was possible until I spotted a second entrance lined up with one of the neighbors houses I had seen them moving out of, it explained a lot.

“Kara?” I said after setting Angelique on the far bed by the wall, “I need you to be honest with me. Amina, you as well. Of course this is included in the area of freedom I mandated, it is my inner fort.”

“Thank you.” Amina said eyes darting here and there taking all the changes in.

“Kara, do I have the right?” I asked pointing to the bed.

“Not really. But you also don’t have a lot of choice. She has been chosen, if you don’t do it, someone else will. I learned a lot during the day I was umm.”

“Like me.” Amina chimed in laughing.

“Like her.” Kara agreed, “Will I end up like her?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Because you have to be able to depend on us. I’m in too deep to back out now. I just want to know where I’m going to end up.”

“I don’t have to do anything to you, you know that.”

“But I need the break, I need Arak. And I am going to need her more next year.” Kara admitted.

“Give me a hand would you. Study what happens, decide if you want to go through it.”

“Ok.” She said. Between the three of us we got Angelique undressed, seeing a naked cheerleader used to turn me on beyond words, now I just made sure the clothing was out of the way. I used the digital hand recorder to record her after I got her talking. I watched with almost detachment as her body responded to my suggestions and became aroused. Piece by piece I found every item right where I expected to find them. Vibrator went in the front, in the rear, mini vibrators on nipple cups went on both. Soft ties at her hips, knees, ankles, shoulders, elbows, wrists and neck held her immobile on the bed. Tight fitting noise canceling headphones went on her ears so the only thing she would hear was her own internal echo and whatever I wanted her to. Nose tubes gave her an oxygen and nitrous mix to keep her high. Some wires to monitor brainwaves and a modified version of my black contact lenses. Then the fun began.

I began it with a loop of her own voice telling her to obey. Word by word her voice was replaced with mine randomly until she no longer made a distinction when my voice was used rather than her own in the recording. Expanding the program as sentences were added would take progressively longer. Kara just sat there watching, remembering a little of her own time in a similar place, she looked haunted. As I prepared to go, she wanted to stay and keep Angelique company, I said fine. Amina and I were on our way out when Mindy and company met us on the way in with three zoned dolls.

“Did they decide?” I asked resigned.

“Yes.” Mindy said with a grin, “They all decided they want in. The teams are everything to them so feel free. Run the gambit with them. Once you finish with them we can get you started reviewing our current procedures before you think about Ara. I’ll give you say two weeks or so for these three, don’t forget to do your half days.”

“Ok.” I said feeling somehow defeated. I led them to the three outer beds, had them undress then laid them down.

“Are you doing this of your own free will?” I asked.

“Yes.” They all answered.

“Why?”

“I want on the team.” They agreed.

“Is there any other reason?”

“I have nothing else.” They said

“If I offered to make sure you made it on the teams, would you willingly let go of everything now?”

“Yes.”

“You know I will use you?”

“Yes.”

“You know I will make use of you?”

“Yes.”

“Once I begin there is no turning back. Do you surrender yourself to me body, mind and will.”

“Yes.”

“Say it.”

“I surrender myself to you body, mind and will.” They said together.

“Good girls.” I said and watched fascinated as their nipples distended. Kara watched from her chair with a look of either pure fascination, or horror. Ara was simply fascinated.

“I am placing a screen in front of you.” I said as I was doing so. “It will have phrases appear on it. You will read them out loud.”

“Yes sir.” They answered and began to read the phrases. I left for a while then because I needed a break. Amina came with me to the outer fort and pulled me to the bed. She began on my shoulders and I relaxed into it. As I was nodding off I realized this had to be Amina on her own since she was free down here, and it felt even nicer.

“They’re done.” Amina said later waking me, the rest had helped a lot. The three boobkateers were indeed done saying their phrases. Kara slept in her chair beside Angelique. Amina and I proceeded to equip the three including tying them down. Then I added a tidbit extra from an odd idea I had a while before. Under the nipple cups I put a bare wire end attached to a programmable voltage output controlled by the computer as punishment. Then I started them talking before heading to bed.

“Hey.’ I said when I opened my eyes in the morning. Over Amina’s head I could see Kara sitting in a chair watching me sleep.

“How long?”

“How long what?” I asked.

“How long was I like that? Them.”

“Two days.” I answered.

“I need.” She began then stopped.

“Not if you are going to help me. I can’t have Arak down there.” I said ignoring the tense feeling from Amina as she squeezed me.

“Please.” Kara almost begged, tears came to her eyes.

“You are not an addict.” I said and she looked up sharply at me in surprise.

“It’s not hard to figure out.” I answered the unspoken question.

“Help me.” She pleaded.

“Kara kara,” I began and watched everything I had come to value drain away, “Why don’t you wait here while I check on a couple things.”

“Ok.” Arak answered happily, not a care in the world.

I found Angelique on the fourth part, progress would be slow. The three though, they were already on the seventh. The light shocks were beginning to be used. They all looked ready so I set everyone’s Ivs and a catheter designed to accommodate a vibrator. Once I had the drips going I checked the threes responsiveness, decent. I returned upstairs after that, Amina came with me being unusually quiet.

I got them both dressed nicely as well as myself and took them out to breakfast having Amina drive since I wasn’t sure Arak was up to it. After that we grabbed a movie then took a walk on the beach. I did everything I could to make it a nice day for Arak. She responded nicely and as the day progressed she became more and more aroused and wanting more than a hug. We found a quiet place in the park slightly off the beaten paths late in the day, I sent Amina to play on the swings for a while.

“Put your clothes in a pile on the bench.” I said softly. A confused but compliant Arak did as instructed.

“Parade rest.” I ordered gently, “Smile but don’t move.” Then I grabbed her camera and proceeded to take pictures of her standing there nude at parade rest. I saw some stress on her face, but no real effort to move.

“What would you do if I touched your breast?” I asked.

“Enjoy.” She answered.

“Would you like it if I touched your breast?”

“Yes.’ She answered huskily, Arak is supposed to be ready for sex easily after all.

“What would you do if I suckled your breast?’ I asked then blew warm air on her nipple.

“Like it.” She answered as it wrinkled and distended.

“What would you do if I stroked you?” I asked tracing a line down her front not touching just holding my hand close enough for her to feel the warmth in the cooing air.

“Like it.” She said nervously blinking.

“Would you like me to put my hand on your breast?” I asked holding my hand just close enough for her to feel.

“Yes.”

“Do you want me to?”

“Yes.”

“Say please.”

“Please” she responded gulping.

“Please what?” I asked.

“Please put your hand on my breast.” She asked quietly.

“Would you like for me to suckle your breast?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Say please.”

“Please.” She said firmly.

“Please what?” I asked.

“Please suckle my breast.” She whispered quivering as her body responded to me.

“Would you like me to stroke you?” I asked moving a hand close enough to feel.

“Yes.” She said licking her lips.

“Say please.”

“Please stroke me.” She whispered blinking.

“What do I get?”

“What do you want?” She asked blinking again.

“Does it matter?”

“No.” She gasped as I moved my hand upwards leaving a trailing impression warmth behind it with out quite touching her.

“I get what I want?”

“You get what you want.” She gasped gulping.

“You’ll do what I want?”

“I’ll do what you want.”

“Anything I want.”

“Anything you want.”

“Without reservation.”

“Without reservation.”

“Without hesitation.”

“Without hesitation.” She agreed beginning to sound desperate.

“You’ll do what I say.”

“I’ll do what you say.”

“Anything I say.”

“Anything you say.”

“Until I am done you shall obey.”

“Until you are done I shall obey.”

“You will be mine to command.”

“I will be yours to command.”

“You will be obedient and fun.”

“I will be obedient and fun.” She whimpered as the trails of warmth behind me hands kept going.

“Doing what I say until I am done.”

“Doing what you say until you are done.” She echoed desperately.

“Arak arak.” I began and changed her over without any warning at all. Before her face showed her waking I stroked her strongly and suckled a breast. She squeaked and gasped as she began waking though she stood perfectly still with her hands still clasped behind her panting as I played. I felt the orgasm shake her, as it swept over her it drove to her knees. I released my efforts as It did, she wound up kneeling hands still held behind her back her with her head hanging down panting.

“You owe me some time.” I said softly.

“I owe you some time.” She echoed, not seemingly aware of speaking.

“You know you shall pay.”

“I know I shall pay.” She gasped between pants.

“Where you will do as I say.”

“Where I will do as you say.”

“Where you shall do as you said so you shall obey.”

“Where I will do as I said so I shall obey.” She echoed hollowly as I walked around her taking a few more pictures.

“Stand.” I ordered, she did, returning to parade rest looking lost.

“Look up.” I ordered then proceeded to take more pictures of her while she was trying to focus. She just stood there looking at me as I took the pictures, she even gave a goofy looking smile.

“Good girl Kara.” I said softly and watched the faintest shudder go through her.

“Get dressed when you are ready.” I told her, “I’ll be with Amina in the park area. Check the swings first.”

“Ok.” She gasped as I walked away. I checked the trail nearby looking for any incidental lurkers and found none. Amina spotted me at the edge of the woods and came over. After telling her Kara would be along soon, she waited with me patiently.

“Oh, my, god.” Kara said a while later as she wobbled out of the woods. She followed us mutely looking either stoned or zoned. We got her back to my place without to much trouble, though Amina wouldn’t stop laughing softly. After getting Kara settled in my sisters room I checked on my, I guess they would be called patients down below. A few modifications for the three and surprisingly none for Angelique. Amina was subdued as we went to bed, the massage she gave was slow, gentle, and felt patient somehow. I dozed during it and woke to her settling into me. Then I slept again.

“Thank you.” Kara said waking me. It was early, her hair was still wet from the shower, “I needed that, I needed to know what that felt like.”

“I umm.” I mumbled.

“I thought I understood from that weekend, but I didn’t. I only saw one part and didn’t look at the rest of the picture. I could have moved, I could have told you not to take the rest of the pictures, I could have stopped it, stopped you, told you no, but I knew I wouldn’t. I both could and couldn’t stop it at the same time, and it felt good to just stand there.”

“I just wanted you to relax, I wanted you to have some relief, using Arak for sex when you were trapped into her just felt wrong.”

“I thank you. Not only for not taking her, but for demonstrating,” She said then just stopped.

“You didn’t understand where I was coming from before did you?” Amina asked quietly.

“No, I didn’t. How can you function if everything feels like that.”

“Not everything does. Direct orders do, accomplishments do, a few other things do. Mostly we are ourselves but sometimes that happens. It’s why the teams need mascots, they’re used to someone providing that feeling. It’s easier to let someone keep providing that than to search for it themselves.”

“It’s almost slavery, but not.” Kara said softly.

“Exactly. They can disobey, but they won’t, ever.”

“So how can they operate? How can they do anything at all?”

“What were you thinking about during the time it took you to collapse?” Amina asked as good as stating that she had been watching.

“Nothing. I was blank.”

“What were you thinking as he took the pictures of you, not Arak, you?”

“I, umm, enjoyed it, it felt good.”

“They get that every time they fulfill an assignment. The stress just goes away and doesn’t come back afterwards, not like it was anyway.”

“So that was what Jan and Mindy meant about a stress run?” Kara asked.

“Yes. It is intended to wear you down, to lower your resistance so you will crave it after the first exposure. Just like what happened to the three dolls below.”

“I didn’t have long left.” Kara stated.

“They know. They respect you, you held up longer than anyone else has. They’ll follow you even if you don’t join the UCA.”

“Wow. But I can’t keep up the pace of both teams and school work. I need the break. I need to have the stress go away for a while sometimes. Do I have to be like them to get that?”

“No.” I said, “You can keep Arak if she is enough, or we can sit down together and design something just for you if you want.”

“What happens to Angelique?” Kara asked hesitantly.

“She will get conditioned to make reports and enjoy obeying what I tell her to do initially. After that she will be modified to follow other orders, some without even knowing she is.” I said, “Eventually she will be fully controlled.”

“Thank you for being honest. I’m not sure what I feel about taking her without asking her. I know she is just being made more of what she already is. Yet you are stripping away her right to choose, you are taking her over, controlling her. You will be using her for sex, first with you, then with others, all on your orders, all for your profit.”

“And hers, don’t forget we all get paid wages as we go, then a retirement bonus when we get out.” Amina said laughing.

“That’s my other problem, if I falter, I’ll lose my scholarships. If I lose even one I’ll be forced out of school.”

“Kara you have my word that no matter what happens I will not loan, rent or lease you out. I will never order you to have sex with anyone, not even me if you want that promise as well.”

“You can’t promise that.” She said sadly, “If I play the game, I have to play on a level playing field or I am cheating.”

“Arak is cheating as well.” I said.

“Just promise me that you won’t make it someone random or hateful.” Kara asked.

“Tell you what kara,” I offered, “If you decide to go for it, you get to write your own rules and I promise to abide by them.”

“Thank you.” Kara said smiling then gave me a peck on the cheek and ran out.

“She seems chipper this morning.” Amina observed.

“I thought I told you to play in the playground.”

“I was in the playground, at least I could see it from where I was. I walked back to keep an eye in your direction after going to the swings.”

“Why?”

“Can I not answer that please?” Amina asked surprisingly.

“Does this have to do with your father?” I asked as an odd question occurred to me.

“Yes master.” Amina replied surprising us both.

“Can you elucidate?”

“Not without direct orders master.” Amina answered demurely, looking puzzled at her own words.

“Does this subject make you uncomfortable?”

“Yes master.”

“Then we’ll shelve this for now.”

“Thank you.” She said and looked relieved to not say master again. We got dressed then and went to check on the ones down below. First I saw to the drainage bags, then checked for bed sores.

“Humm,” I muttered staring at Angelique. She had made good progress. She was up to twenty two words that she reacted to the same whether in my voice or hers. The other three were at fifty plus but they had other factors being used on them.

“Is Angelique a good girl?” I asked after lifting the headphone off one ear.

“Yes.” She whispered, “Angelique is a good girl.”

“Does she do as she is told?”

“Yes, she does as she is told.”

“Will Angelique obey?” I asked placing one hand to stroke her.

“Yes Angelique will obey.” She answered and I stroked her, she spasmed.

“She will kiss on command.” I said.

“She will kiss on command.” She agreed and I stroked her again.

“She undresses when told.”

“She undresses when told.” She replied and I stroked again.

“Angelique sucks and swallows on command.”

“Angelique sucks and swallows on command.” She agreed and I began to stroke regularly.

“You will have sex on command.”

“I will have sex on command.” She agrees beginning to pant.

“You will have sex with who you are told to.”

“I will have sex with who I am told to.” She answered not as fast so I slowed.

“You will have sex however you are told to.”

“I will have sex how ever I am told to.” She agrees a little better so I sped up.

You obey without thought.”

“I obey without thought.” She agreed quickly so I sped up again.

“Not even aware.”

“Not even aware.” And I sped up again.

“Your body is bound.”

“My body is bound.”

“Your mind is bound.”

“My mind is bound.”

“Your will is bound.”

“My will is bound.”

“Your body is mine.”

“My body is yours.”

“Your mind is mine.”

“My mind is yours.”

“Your will is mine.”

“My will is yours.”

“They belong to me.”

“They belong to you.” And I sped up a little again, her face was flushing now and she was panting nicely.

“I am your inner voice.”

“You are my inner voice.”

“You do as I say.”

“I do as you say.”

“You do what I command.”

“I do what you command.”

“You obey unthinking.”

“I obey unthinking.”

“You obey unaware.”

“I obey unaware.”

“I am your choices.”

“You are my choices.”

“I am your say.”

“You are my say.”

“It is normal to obey me.”

“It is normal to obey you.”

“You like my control and you want to obey.”

“I like your control and I want to obey.” She agreed and I sped up as fast as I could and watched her spasm with the orgasm the ongoing conditioning was holding her perpetually near. I held her in it repeating over and over that I controlled her under her mind, beneath what she knew, unknown to her, that she obeys me blindly all without knowing. Once it began to pass I stopped, then reset the headphone and restarted the program from the beginning.

“I am in control.” I said after removing one headphone from each of the three dolls.

“You are in control.” They all agree in sync.

“And you obey.”

“And I obey.” They agree.

“You will kiss who I tell you to kiss.”

“I will kiss who you tell me to kiss.”

“You will suck who I say.”

“I will suck who you say.”

“You have sex on command.”

“I have sex on command.”

“With who ever I say.”

“With who ever you say.”

“However I tell you.”

“However you tell me.”

“Whenever I command.”

“Whenever you command.”

“Your body is mine.”

“My body is yours.”

“Your mind is mine.”

“My mind is yours.”

“Your will is mine.”

“My will is yours.”

“I control you unknowing.”

“You control me unknowing.”

“You obey me unknowing.”

“I obey you unknowing.”

“You enjoy my commands you like to obey me.”

“I enjoy your commands I like to obey you.”

“Hesitation is bad.” I said hitting the override button to apply a light voltage to the nipple cups.

“Hesitation is bad.” They agreed almost instantly so I released the button, so far so good.

“Obedience is good.”

“Obedience is good.” They agreed and I smiled.

“You want me to touch you.”

“I want you to touch me.”

“You want me to caress you.”

“I want you to caress me.”

“You want to suck me.”

“I want to suck you.”

“You want me to have you.”

“I want you to have me.”

“Good girls.” I said next and watched all six nipples crinkle in pleasure.

“Where is Ara?” I asked remembering her out of the blue.

“Next door waiting on you to get to her.” Amina answered.

“Thanks. I am so tempted to play with them further but I think I need to go to camp. I’m gonna grab a quick shower, come on up when you’re ready.” I said deliberately leaving her time as herself.

“Sounds good I’ll join you.” Amina laughed at the look of confusion on my face, “What? I may be as close to being myself down here as I can get but that does nothing for the souped up sex drive they gave me. And I like water.”

We headed up but she turned us aside with a requesting look at the hot tub. I gave in and told her to enjoy herself. After getting me ready to go by hand she took a deep breath and went down on me where I sat. The effect is odd and exhilarating, and she wouldn’t stop. I thought of holding back but her determination told me that nothing short of an order would deter her, so I went with the thought of a girl forced to suck me underwater and let myself go. After she swallowed and came up, I turned us around pushing her against the edge of the tub by her breasts that I kept a firm grip on. Then I positioned her so I could enter her deeply, pinned her there and pumped away in her as she flopped her arms over the edge and enjoyed.

I surprised myself when I felt a second orgasm hit, it felt wonderful and was made even better by the feel of the water sloshing. She held still for me as I worked at her, then kissed me back passionately. She was having every bit as good of a time as I was, and wanted even more. Hard nipples rubbed my palms as I felt her hands all over me. Then her position was right and she reached behind me to enter and find that embarrassing spot, and I squirted again, she laughed, and I squirted again, and she laughed more, she likes that game. Then the world became little sparkling fireworks and faded away as she played.

“Were here sleepy head.” Woke me as she parked near the stadium. If I thought hard I could recall a very business like shower followed by wanting to sleep while she dressed me still giggling. She happens to think the male reaction to multiple orgasms and or ejaculations is fun, I can’t tell some days if she really enjoys it or is trying to kill me with the only weapon the protocols leave her. I try not to think about it too much.

To describe the sight that greeted me as I topped the stairs into the stadium takes a lot of words to get right. First, you start with your basic multipurpose sports stadium. Good for Soccer and Football as is. Second, take a team of cheerleaders on center field. Those represent only half the team, the other half warm the benches until they fill in if a lead is hurt. Put both halves on the field. Now remember that most decent colleges and every university has two teams, Alpha and Beta. Put both of those teams on the field at the same time. For us that gives you forty four girls ranging from eighteen to twenty four, from five foot even to six foot even this year.

Now take all those cheerleaders and put them out on the field each leading a group of seven to twelve high school to nineteen year olds. Throw in a dozen or so staff and you have an idea of what I faced, plus the camp is twice the average size this year. The amusing part is dozens of younger girls seated on lowest set of benches, too young to go out on the field but wanting out there more than anything they have ever wanted in there young lives. This dismisses the parents, aunts, grandmothers, family friends, well-wishers and lusts afters littering the stands.

“Oh my.” Amina and I said together. Then we were seen by Jan and the introductions began. I was assigned to Beta team as head EMT and massager, the three other guys already there resented me getting the assignment so Jan asked if they wanted to move to a different team, they declined. Then Amina and I were watching for injuries and helping with critiques. Jan, Kara and Angi were close together so I spent a lot of time going between them. The girls on their sections were weary but soon overcame whatever they felt as they each called on me to help with little things. When I had to work on Angi when she made a mistake as well, seeing me so as a matter of fact with her helped calm the kids about me in general.

The day ran long and I was well after supper getting home. Amina stayed with me while I checked on the ones down below, other than changing some IV drips and bladder bags everything was OK physically. I was to beat to check the rest. I called mom and dad to check in then we made dinner, we ate, and somewhere Amina found the energy to give me a massage. She was silent that night again, wanting cuddling more than anything and I was more than happy to oblige.

That set the pattern for my days. I got up and checked on the down below. I ate breakfast. I went to the cheer camp. I got home and checked down below. I ate dinner and went to bed. Amina showed no pretense of using my sisters room, she enjoyed sleeping with me in mine. Thursday I got a surprise in the mail, my provisional license, apparently my parents had been planning ahead. All it did was let me practice with an over eighteen driver in the vehicle, but Kara offered to help. That brought Friday, I would have given up that license to not have that Friday.

It began normally enough. Kara’s group had an extra girl in it though, she looked maybe underage, that is to say maybe under fifteen. She had the attitude down so pat that no one had the heart to actually ask the question since she had that and the moves down cold. At five minutes to lunch break a man, I soon found out her name is Rhea and this was her step father, showed up pissed and coming for her. By coming for her I don’t mean there to pick her up, he obviously intended harm to her as he nearly plowed through the interceding people.

“Can I help you?” I asked intercepting him as he approached our group.

“Move.” He roared reaching out to shove me aside.

“Can’t do that.” I said as I evaded his swipe and stayed in front of him, “You should leave now. Campus security is on their way.”

“Not without that stupid daughter of mine.” He yelled and I barely saw the knife appear from his belt as he swiped at me again. Reflex took over, thank you guide Ty, see, I remembered not to call you sensei for once. My guide in the martial arts, Guide Ty, believes that there is no such thing as the perfect martial art. He calls them all differing approaches. I guess when you have 3rd to 5th degree black belts in over a dozen different arts from multiple continents, you can say whatever you want and the rest rather have to put up with you. In Ty’s dojo there is only one Gi, the one on the wall he throws throwing stars, darts and other pointy things at. You practice in street clothes, in street footwear. He explains what a move is supposed to do and the logic of why, then makes you figure out the move for yourself, though he will correct you once you are on the right track.

This meant that recognizing that Rhea’s step father had heavier shoulders and legs than I did, he also had a gym rat’s build. Recognition of all that was my movement to get inside the reach of his made to swipe and stab build. Stepping beside the stab that followed his swipe I found myself at his elbow, a convenient fulcrum for moving mass. Grabbing the elbow with one hand as I short swept his other knee, I kicked off his knee to pirouette on my other foot as I slapped his wrist using the speed imparted by my kick. The knife went flying as he was shoved away from me sideways toward a nearby bench as intended.

I came around to an engarde stance facing him, then I was hit from behind off to one side. The impact knocked my breath away as I heard two dogs bark loudly out of nowhere. As I raised myself up I could see Amina laying near me on her back looking daggers at Rhea’s step father nearly at his feet while he glared at her. I saw her feet raise upwards and I realized she was doing a kip. A kip is type of ground based kick that starts with you on your back, you lift your feet over your head and basically convulse. It lifts you up, spins you in the air then sets you on your feet with varying degrees of success or failure depending on your reflexes and the traction of your shoulders on the ground. While she was in the air a firework went off with aloud bang accompanied by a flash in his hand then Amina’s foot slammed into his nose forcing her upright and him backwards with the impact that flattened his nose. He was unconscious when he hit the ground like a sack of potatoes. I thought she might have killed him at first but he was bleeding. Only two things bleed like that, noses and scalps, and only when a pulse is driving it.

“Amina, are you ok?” I asked as I finally noticed the gun on the ground.

“I’m good, you?”

“I’m fine. What the hell?”

“He’s here for Rhea, the new girl that showed this morning.”

“I noticed her but what the?”

“She’s seemed nervous all day and nearly bolted when he showed up.”

“I though he would be gone all day.” A frail voice said and I realized Rhea was thin, not the lithe thin, the starvation type thin, “I had my chores done so I thought I could sneak out.”

“Are you ok?” I asked watching the approaching security guards.

“Yes.” Rhea answered nervously, “I’m sorry he attacked you. I didn’t think he would be home so soon, he is normally gone all day if he was happy with me the night before.”

“Happy with you?” Amina asked with artificial calm.

“Please don’t make a scene, he doesn’t mean any harm, he’s just jealous of me.”

“How old are you?” Amina asked.

“Fifteen almost sixteen, I’ll be fine.”

“He won’t hurt you anymore.” Amina said gently, “He’ll be in jail for along time to come.”

“No, please no.” Rhea pleaded.

“Why not?” Kara asked.

“If he goes to jail I go back into the system. He only wants me a couple of nights a week, it’s better than being back in that.”

“That’s sick.” I said feeling something I couldn’t name.

“He lets me keep my things. He gives me my own room. I sometimes get spending money.” Rhea said sounding like she was begging.

“You said he is gone all day when he’s happy with you the night before?” Amina asked.

“Yes.”

“And he was happy with you last night?”

“Yes. That’s why I thought I could come here today, he hardly ever comes home early those days.”

“Please.” Amina asked turning to me.

“Your game.” I replied, “You run with it. I think you know how to handle this.”

“Kara.” Jan said running up, “Take him home. I’ll contact Mindy and get lawyers on the way. Angi, with them, get ready for show and tell from hell.”

“On it.” Angi replied then spoke to several people. Apparently, camp was breaking up for the day.

“Amina,” Jan yelled to her since she and Rhea were moving toward the standby ambulance, “Try to run with a shuffleboard variant.”

“Shuffleboard, got it.” She acknowledged.

In three minutes we were in the parking lot getting ready to go. Parents were just beginning to show up as we were pulling out. Amina was at the ambulance with Rhea and a female security guard, they were all heading into it together. The moment we were home, I was in the shower. I remember undressing sort of, all I knew at that moment was I wanted to be alone, wash myself, and wash, and wash and make it all go away.

During the ride home it had hit me, I could have died. If Amina hadn’t knocked me aside when she did I probably would not have recognized what was happening in time. In Guide Ty’s words, I had failed to assess and respond in a timely manner, and it could have gotten me killed because I allowed myself to fixate on the knife. The things I remember the most is how tired I felt and the hollow feeling in my stomach. I didn’t hear anyone enter or leave the bathroom, but when I finally exited the shower I found a fresh change of clothes sitting on the floor and my old clothes were gone. I left my retreat in the shower, got dressed and exited to a mexican stand off in the living room.

“Do not speak unless instructed.” An older gentleman in his sixties in a three piece suit said as I entered. He stood with two companions, a lady in her early forties and another guy in his thirties facing two Sheriffs and a female bureaucrat. No sign of Kara or Angi at that moment though the front door still stood wide open.

“Where is she?” The bureaucrat demanded.

“As we have already explained Ms. Barnes,” Old suit said flatly, “Rhea is not here and you have no reason to be here nor any business coming.”

“She left with this Amina who is supposed to be living here according to school records, so where are they?”

“You say according to school records Ms. Barnes.” The female lawyer asked in a curious tone, speaking for the first time I had heard, “How is it that you have access to sealed confidential school records on such short notice? You obviously have not had time to get a court order.”

“We always have those records.” Ms. Barnes replied haughtily, “The welfare of children is our job after all and this Amina could have killed him.”

“I should reinform you then Ms. Barnes that this conversation is being recorded. I am also asking for your business card so that I can then turn it over to the FBI along with details of your response time to this residence with school records. Records I should remind you that are confidential and required to be kept on school grounds, records that require a court order to open, records that you just stated you always have, apparently on hand.”

“If we had to wait on that all the time, children’s safety could be compromised.”

“Children like Rhea who remained with her step father in spite of abuse allegations on multiple occasions over the last three years?”

“How dare you?”

“And here you are demanding to see a child who in your own words ‘Could have killed him.’, obviously in self defense. Instead of being concerned with the child who has obviously been sexually abused to the point she manages her days around how happy her step father he was with her in bed the previous night.”

“Rhea is someone else’s case.”

“Yet didn’t she leave with Amina? Why then would you and who ever got her case not both head here together?”

“Excuse me,” A new voice interrupted from the door.

“Hi.” I said in greeting as I looked over. A marshal’s uniform greeted me, it is my door.

“Ms. Barnes,” The marshal said with an air of patience, “His Honor Klein is waiting on you in chambers in relation to paperwork concerning the incident at the campus.”

“I’ll be along when I am through here.” Ms. Barnes replied haughtily.

“Ma’am,” The Marshal continued, he looked harried, “I am only here to tell the two officers escorting you to ensure you make it his chambers in as timely of a manner as possible. You are already seven minutes late and as I already told you, he is in chambers awaiting your arrival. The bench warrant for failure to appear goes out in twenty three minutes.”

“That is most irregular.” Ms. Barnes harrumphed, “That paperwork was not necessary at all at this juncture, it was merely to inform him of upcoming proceedings.”

“Apparently ma’am.” The Marshal continued, “He has some questions about that paper work for you to answer. From what he told me it would appear that your intent is to seize from their families and take into child welfare custody the boy and the girl both at this address.”

“Of course. They used violence on a campus. A clear violation of school rules and good behavior, perhaps with counseling they can get their juvenile records sealed.”

“Ma’am, I remind you that you are on the clock. I would also like to inform you that his honor has already seen video of the incident. The violence used was in self defense, if you had gathered any facts before making up your mind you would have known that. If he had failed to act the child Rhea would likely have been stabbed when she fought. If the girl Amina had failed to act then multiple people would have been shot.”

“How dare you marshal.”

“Officers will you please escort Ms. Barnes to the court house please. His honor Klein is in chambers on the third floor along with his honors Smith and Stewart. They have some questions concerning conduct, paperwork and school records that she seems to have acquired before the school even knew of the event. Seems when someone called to get those records it was the first the school had heard the incident. Yet, when her whereabouts were checked, she was already on file as having left for here minutes after being informed of the incident. Without calling the school to get records or even informing them as required or getting contact information for any of the parents or legal guardians.”

“Of all the.” Ms. Barnes almost shrieked.

“I wouldn’t do that Ms. Barnes.” The marshal continued quietly, “For now it is just an informal Q&A session. Continue to make a fuss and I was told to tell you two more judges can easily be called in so a complete audit of your department can be made as part of a formal tribunal.”

“They wouldn’t dare.” She hissed.

“I’ll stay here and wait for our client.” The female lawyer said laughing, “You boys go enjoy the floor show.”

“You sure?”

“I’ll be fine.” She answered and the circus wound it’s way out of my living room. I watched them with something between horror and an emotion I still can’t find words for.

“You know.” The female lawyer said with a smile minutes after the last of the cars left, “They’re gone. You can talk now.”

“I know.” I replied feeling lost and alone.

“I hadn’t credited reports of Amina improving. Then this happened.”

“Improving?” I asked.

“She killed the last guy. Put his nose cartilage between his frontal lobes, just before his skull part way collapsed that is.”

“Umggh.” I shuddered.

“Like I said, It’s nice to see she’s improving.”

“I thought they were exaggerating.”

“Not with that little viper.”

“What is it with everyone calling her a snake?”

“It’s what she is, can’t you see it?” She asked.

“No he hasn’t.” Mindy said entering from the kitchen, “She actually behaves for him, on her own.”

“Amina behave?” The lawyer laughs, “As if.”

“No, really she does.” Mindy replied straight faced, “She joins him at night on her own and he welcomes her.”

“Are you insane?” She asked looking at me horrified.

“What?” I asked puzzled.

“She sleeps with her head on his shoulder.” Mindy added grinning.

“You’re shitting me, Amina?”

“She likes to cuddle and be held.” I replied not understanding.

“I thought you said he had a brain?” The lawyer joked.

“She’s on good behavior for him. He’s been good for her.”

“Must be, he’s alive.” She agreed with a shake of her head. Talk devolved to other things then as we waited for something to happen and I tried to settle my stomach after hearing that. Mindy got a call only moments ahead of the lawyer two hours later, they both seemed very happy when they hung up. After letting me know the bureaucrat bitch was fired, the lawyer took off since her job was done.

“Seems there were a lot of complaints about the way she handled things.” Mindy added afterwards.

“There were?”

“Yeah, lots. Child welfare’s version of internal affairs is coming down to see how her department had such ready access to records for children not under their purview. Turns out there are heads going to roll at the schools as well. In order for the bitch to illegally have the records they had to come from somewhere didn’t they?”

“Oh.” I answered.

“So no problems there.” Mindy smiled.

“We got others though.” Amina said rushing in the front door.

“What?” I asked.

“Fort now Mindy. You too. Now.” Amina ordered heading through, we went. The sight that greeted us was disturbing. Rhea was in the middle of the common room of my inner fort. So were roughly three dozen girls and women from sixteen to thirty six, I was the only male. Rhea stood on the middle of the circle with another girl, this one smaller and younger, also unhealthily thin and staring toward the ground listlessly.

“Jan.” Amina said as the crowd parted for us.

“Mindy, pay close attention.” Jan said sadly.

“Ok.” Mindy said as we stopped

“Mihi Exaudio Curo.” I heard a recording of Rhea’s step father say. It meant nothing to me at the time so I was shocked to see the other girl react to it. She immediately looked at Jan holding the recorder with an intense stare of total concentration. She held that stare for about half a minute then her look drooped back to the ground. I know enough now to recognize ‘Give me your attention’ in horrid latin, at the time I was just puzzled.

“God no please.” I heard Mindy plead. Her face was almost blank. Her eyes were something else completely and I had the impression she was debating between barfing and killing someone.

“We have a backhand confirmation that he was an ‘Alveus Militis’ member.” Jan answered levelly, trying to keep her voice from breaking up. I was puzzled then but now I recognize the bastardized Winter Knight latin name.

“Is she?” Mindy asked and even I could tell she didn’t want an answer.

“Yes.”

“Broken?”

“Not completely. She used to think for a day, maybe two afterwards. She expects to be used twice a week and is behind schedule so she is over withdrawn, just the way they like them.”

“Do we have anyone small enough?”

“No.” Jan answered sadly, “All of our current stock are to developed.”

“No one under eighteen?”

“We haven’t added a male in over a year.”

“Shit.”

“What do you need a male for?” I asked.

“You don’t want to know.” Jan replied and just like that, I knew, it turned my stomach, but I knew what they needed to be done. They needed a male under eighteen and had concern about development so it could mean only one thing.

“Can you do me a favor Jan?” I asked knowing that it meant volunteering to be used for a filthy job with a thirteen year old in a likely vain attempt to save her mind.

“What?” She asked irritated at the interruption.

“Make sure I don’t remember it,” I said and the room went silent, “I don’t think I could live with that.”

“Are you volunteering?”

“Yes.” I affirmed. I knew then what I was getting into, yet I did anyway.

“Why?”

“If I read the situation correctly someone in a religious type cult has been brain washing, training or conditioning her to be bed fodder with just enough intelligence to be fun for them.”

“Essentially correct.” Jan agreed, no one else was talking anymore, “It’s not a one time thing. This will go on until it or she can be focussed; or broken if needed, then reassembled.”

“I’m sorry to ask but I have to,” I asked them, wanting to wimp out but not daring, “Is it simple or is it full course.”

“A mix. We will of course try oral first, it would be much better for us all if that worked. However if we have to do more we will. With the way they train them it is the only way to find their minds.”

“Ok, I hate the idea, but if there were any alternative at all you would already be doing it. You also would never have brought it up in front of me unless hours and possibly minutes could make a difference for her in the long run. Am I right?” I said feeling the lump in my stomach harden as I grew sick knowing what I would be doing.

“Yes.” Jan conceded, “However that brings up a problem. Several in fact. Amina can’t take care of it for a number of involved reasons. Kara can’t because she simply doesn’t have the time between cheer camp and volleyball, and I doubt she could understand enough in time to wrap her head around it to be able to live with it anyway.”

“I can’t.” Angi interjects, “Not just because I am in competition with Kara for Captain. Me being involved in this would be a conflict of interest on several levels.”

“So who then?” Mindy asked, “Jan can’t really take the time to do it all which is why they were looking for alternatives in the first place.”

“Ella is out because she is just plain to sweet.” I said, “That leaves only one logical candidate in my mind. However she doesn’t much like me and I’m not sure I like her much either.”

“Who?” Jan and Mindy ask as one.

“Cindy.” I replied and saw confusion.

“Me?” Cindy asked stepping forward.

“Yes you.” I answered much more firmly than I felt, “You don’t much like me and I don’t much like you in return, the why is beyond the scope of this discussion. If you will take the job I will ask Jan and Mindy to implant a command in my mind specific to you. That command will put me out in order to enable you to have me do the job I can’t even say out loud, I can barely think it in fact. In that state my body would be yours to command so her needs can be seen to without me having to live with doing it, I couldn’t do it as myself, but you’re cold enough you can.”

“You would trust me, us, that much, that far?” Cindy asked surprised.

“Yes. Trust, like control, is a two way street.”

“You would know you were doing it, her, on some level.”

“Yes, however it would be my body, not me. The responsibility would be yours.”

“You would let them control you?” Rhea asked in a whisper, “To help Erin?”

“Yes.” I answered, “I know that Cindy will play, it’s part of how she ensures the control actually works like it is supposed to. However she won’t hurt me, she won’t cheat. They can use my own equipment to do what is needed. I can’t say I like the idea of letting someone in to my head, no the irony doesn’t escape me, however the welfare of an innocent is more important to me than that.”

“How do you want to do this then?” Jan asked.

“I don’t, not at all, but it needs to happen. Amina will you look after the dolls and Angelique for me since I think this takes a few days.”

“Yes.” Amina answered sounding scared, then I remembered she was herself down there.

“How did you get so close to my step father without getting stabbed?” Rhea asked changing the subject that was apparently uncomfortable for her.

“He’s heavier than I am and a gym rat. All I did was get inside his reach to disarm him.”

“I’ve seen him fight before, he always wins, but that kick spin thing you did to his knee, I’ve never seen the like.”

“Neither have I.” Amina said startling me.

“Since the question has been asked do tell.” Mindy agreed with an odd tone, “I intended to ask about that later. I know several martial arts and that looked like pieces of two on the video I saw.”

“I don’t know the martial arts.” I told them honestly, “The arts have defined forms, that’s not the way Guide Ty works.”

“Guide?” Mindy asked, not startled, but with an off almost smile, “I think you meant Sensei.”

“Don’t call him that, it pisses him off. He has plenty of black belts but hates that name, he says there are no masters, only teachers intending to limit their students and guides to help them learn for themselves as they can.”

“Then how does he work?” Mindy asked with sudden fierce intensity.

“He helps us teach ourselves.”

“Walk me through it.” Mindy demanded, “From the moment you saw Rhea’s step father.”

“Ok.” I replied puzzled by her intensity, “I saw him pushing through the crowd and that told me he was a brash brute force type person, it can be faked but rarely is. When he got close I could see from his movements he is accustomed to using brute force directly, it effects muscle build and reflexes which effect movement. I intercepted him not quite in line which would cause him to turn toward me costing him mental balance since he would now have to track his target and me both on different vectors.”

“And?” Mindy prompted when I paused.

“When he moved his first swipe at me told me his reach. When he grabbed the knife I evaded it by moving inward, people with target fixation will only stab toward a direct threat and since I had just changed vector I was safe until he refocused on me. Once inside his reach I found he was in typical urban street stabbing stance. I knew I needed to get the knife away and divert him so I grabbed his elbow as a fulcrum to keep me away from the knife. I knew I needed a push off point and his opposite knee was bent a little so I chose it to push off from. The kick to his knee gave my spin and impetus on my stationary foot that I transferred part of to his wrist with a slap on the thumb tendon spasming the hand so he would drop the knife. I used the rest of my speed to finish spinning in place then push off his rib cage to shove him toward a bench as a means of stopping my own spin.”

“And what is this move called?”

“It has no name, I made it up on the spot out what was on hand, just like guide Ty taught me.”

“On the fly?”

“It’s his approach. He says the world provides everything needed to stop a thing at the same time as it provides everything to start that thing. All we have to do is see what really is, not what it looks like or what it is used for by others.”

“Shit.” Mindy yelled and I though for a moment she was angry with me.

“God damn mealy mouthed sons of bitches. They said they had never seen a cross over from the controls to reflexes before, the sons of bitches lied. They lied to me. I could have known before this, I might have been able to do something about the others. They told me I am a composite.” She continued as she walked around continuing with invectives until she spotted a sledge hammer in a corner. Then we all watched puzzled as this normally in control cold as ice person proceeded to take the sledge hammer to a desk. It took her a half an hour, but no one felt safe interrupting her tirade against whatever or who ever it was she was cussing out. It used to be a nice desk, three feet across, six feet long with drawers on both sides, one of the old type, they felt like they weighed a ton when you had to move them. In half an hour, she reduced it to a three foot ball of crumpled metal and detritus on the floor.

“Sorry.” Mindy panted sweating as everyone stared in horror, no one had ever seen her lose control before, “I needed that.”

“Mindy?” Jan asked not sure what was going on.

“Call a conclave Jan.”

“Conclave? But we just.”

“I know. The last one was a year and a half ago. Were splitting again.”

“Again? Already? Why?”

“Because I pay my debts. That stupid boy just answered in his ignorance one of my major questions left over from the beginning. When I first began I went to some people to get help, they tried, at least they said they did. I took them at their word because they had no reason to lie, none I knew of that is.”

“He did?” Cindy asked.

“Yes, he did Cindy. You’re not going to have to do as you feared in one way, yet far more in another way completely.”

“Why?” Cindy asked puzzled.

“Jan, Angi,” Mindy asked turning to them, “What happens to the personality of a child if it is fractured by separation from the body with a mental wall just before the growth spurt at about eight or nine?”

“Nothing good. What kind of wall?”

“Say post hypnotic suggestions at first then orders as she is hypnotized day after day by authority figures and told how to be a good girl while in trance and how to make herself behave after leaving it.”

“Is that why he would talk to her so much before having her?” Rhea asked, “I snuck into his car once to see where he went and saw him enjoying her. After seeing her I tried to make him happy enough with me he would leave her alone.”

“You couldn’t have known Rhea.” Mindy said back sadly.

“Known what?”

“Don’t worry about it, it’s more merciful this way, Erin is no more.”

“Tabula Rasa?” Jan asks.

“Completely.” Mindy replies.

“Your friend Erin, Rhea.” Jan told her gently, “She is no more. She went peacefully in her sleep leaving her body behind her.”

“What do you mean went in her sleep, she is standing right here.”

“When was the last time you saw her speak when he wasn’t there using her?”

“She spends most of her time zoned, so what?”

“When was the last time she spoke not on a day he used her?”

“You mean?”

“How long?”

“A year, I’ve been sneaking over sometimes after he left. I didn’t dare on other days, he might have shown up and caught me there.”

“I’m sorry.”

“What can be done for her then?” Rhea asked as she finally understood. As she had to accept that the person she knew was gone and she had been talking with an echo.

“I know this won’t make me very popular but I have a suggestion that would buy time to see if there is anything left inside.” I said knowing I was about to commit myself to a stupid course of action.

“What?” Jan asked before Mindy could.

“I’m sorry Amina, but I have information about you that you don’t. I don’t think there is anything wrong with the protocols Amina has in her, I think the problem is her.”

“And?” Mindy asked not sure quite what I meant.

“And I think I can prove it, prove the updates safe.”

“How?” Mindy demanded.

“Tabula Rasa, nothing to interfere.”

“Oh god.” Someone whispers just loud enough to hear.

“What protocols?” Rhea asked. Mindy began the explanation. Others contributed, lots of others added observations of their own. To my surprise, several of the ones I knew were involuntary members spoke in favor of it. It turned out that most of the involuntary members eventually understood what would have happened to them if they had continued on their old course. The conversation ran over three hours, someone delivered pizza and drinks. My coke collection took a hit, but it turned out they were also helping keep it filled. To my surprise, no one left.

“They can make me like her?” Rhea asked pointing at Amina summing up everything in her terms

“If they really work properly.” Mindy admitted, “Assuming Amina is the problem that is.”

“You obviously have no choice with Erin, it is the only way to help her. I also volunteer.”

“Why?”

“Because I turn sixteen in October and I want to go to court and get emancipated. I am already somewhat skilled with men, you can make me better. I work with you and I make a lot of money as well as have a family, a real family, one who loves me. You will make me better, I get to keep that when I no longer work for you.”

“Are you sure?” Mindy asked seriously.

“Yes. I am much like Amina in one regard, I make my decisions after much careful consideration then I go ahead and do it. Hesitation is for before the decision, decisiveness is for after.”

“Cindy, can you take two?”

“Two?”

“You would be transferred to the crew for the club effective immediately. Your initial job would be roaming manager for your handler, him.” Mindy said pointing to me.

“He becomes my handler?”

“Yes.”

“I would be in his stable?”

“Yes.”

“But not right away.” I interrupted, “That will have to wait until Erin is taken care of. From what I know she has to be stable before the process can begin. That’s not going to happen today and that means Cindy has to be able to do her job until then. Hence I will be hers before she is mine I think.”

“I don’t think so.” Cindy said flatly.

“Cindy?” Mindy asked.

“I’m not one of your damn volunteers Mindy, you took me by raping my mind. I have to do as you command, I can’t stop that. But you can’t make me do this. As a controlled I can’t have any control of my controller, that means in order for me to do that job I have to do it as myself and I refuse.”

“Why?” Mindy asked.

“Because I didn’t choose this life. I am not choosing to trade one damn stable in a brothel for another damn stable in another brothel when I don’t want to be in a brothel in the first place. You changed me, you made me something I wasn’t. I had a healthy sex drive before, now it’s insane, I never really want to stop and even with all the assignations you give me it still doesn’t keep up.”

“I’m sorry.” Mindy said apologizing. Surprisingly she sounded like she meant it.

“Sorry doesn’t get my head back where it belongs.” Cindy said back, her voice slowly rising.

“Do you want out?”

“Will it turn my sex drive back down to something human?”

“It may take a few months but yes it will.”

“Will you let me go?”

“Do you really want out?”

“I don’t know. Why did you take me? Why take any of us?”

“You really want to know the truth?” Mindy asked with a smile.

“Yes.”

“Better sit down then.” Mindy laughed, “I collect you because I can’t not.”

“What?” Is the most common exclamation.

“I’m more of a prisoner than any of you. I was made to do what I am doing years ago, I am still a prisoner of that programming. Note that I said programming, conditioning is designed to come out or be turned off, programming isn’t. I can free you, all of you, any of you, eventually. But I can’t be freed, I’ll never be free. Unlike all of you, I’m just a construct.”

“What happened?” Someone asked.

“I was kidnapped as a pre teen. He drugged me, he broke my mind and made me his toy. I spent years being his obedient little bed bunny. Then he started changing me again, he made me something more, he made into his tool for collecting more girls.”

“He what?” Someone gasped.

“He made me into his collector. I collected girls for him for three years. A few at first then more over time, I’m still following the curve even now. I can let Cindy go right now because I can replace her with two more. Even back then I could let some girls go because he liked to keep his collection of toys fresh. To be truthful he could command me if he were to walk in right now.”

“What?” Is the closest thing to words anyone says.

“He won’t though. He can’t. He can never command me again because his controls were specific to him and him alone and he can’t ever command me ever again.”

“Why not?” Was the collective question.

“Because after three years I found a loop hole I thought would set me free of him. I killed the son of a bitch thinking it would set me free. It didn’t, I found myself compelled to continue collecting toys for him while waiting for his eventual return. I know my real name, I found it in some old paper work, I don’t know that person though, she died at his hands. I have no past, I have no real self, so once I found myself compelled to continue I decided to find a way to leave the toys I collected with their pasts and better than when I found them.”

“Once he was no longer guiding me I could decide what to do with the implanted knowledge. I have explored it, learned it for myself, I didn’t consciously know it, I have learned it by watching recordings I made of myself. My quest, my fight, the one I always talk about, is to find a way to undo my own programming to turn the compulsions off.”

“What she is really saying,” Jan said speaking up, “Is she is looking for a way to commit personality suicide. She is just like Erin, only with a mission. No more mission, no more Mindy. Am I correct?”

“Yes.” Mindy admitted in a whisper.

“Is that why we always forget assignations and assignments after a few days? To spare us?” Cindy asked staring in horror.

“Yes. That way you never have to carry the burden I do. I’ve been looking for a cure, a way out.”

“A way to die.” Cindy says flatly.

“Yes.”

“So what happens to us when you aren’t around to reinforce or keep the protocols active?” Cindy demanded.

“They lapse. They are designed to lapse if the person wants them to if the primary control holder fails to maintain contact for a time. That is why I am always visiting my old places, if I don’t then the controls will begin collapsing. When, not if, when, I find a way to stop myself, the controls will lapse in a year at most.”

“I’ll be damned,” Cindy mocks, “The queen bitch can be afraid.”

“Not afraid Cindy.” Jan replied, “It’s more than that. She just figured what she is. She’s not a composite personality like she thought, she is just a construct. She is dreams and desires, unlike us, she has no center, she doesn’t revert because there is nothing, no one, to revert to.”

“But I thought she would just revert to what she used to be?”

“No Cindy,” Jan says sadly, “She envies Erin right now. When the Mindy construct collapses there is no old personality to take over, this is literally all she is.”

“Then she’ll drop into a coma?”

“Essentially. She is the UCA and when she collapses it does. If it collapses, she does.”

“That’s why you always go for balance.” Cindy said turning to Mindy, “Karma.”

“I don’t know if Karma applies to something like me, but I like to pretend I’m real and alive.”

“Why would you want out Cindy?” Rhea asks in the ensuing silence.

“Because I didn’t choose this life.”

“Yes, that’s right, but not the whole truth.” Jan said, “To be honest Cindy, you chose to use sex as a tool or weapon or Mindy would never have chosen you.”

“What?”

“I never select anyone who hasn’t used sex for profit.” Mindy said flatly.

“You mean you knew about?”

“Yes.” Mindy replies without stating what she meant.

“I guess in a way it’s fitting then isn’t it.”

“He didn’t set out to build me without a conscience, he just never put one in.” Mindy stated almost angrily, “I developed one on my own once I knew what one was and that I could have one.”

“If I understand correctly then,” Cindy asked slowly, “You deliberately gave us more freedom then you yourself have?”

“Yes.”

“I was born of the Abyss according to my father and others.” Amina interjected, “Mindy, the Mindy we know, was built from it I think. The abyss is only potential though, she has used a tool of pure darkness to do good works and I myself think she should be commended for it.”

“Why can’t she just be reprogrammed on one those damn beds?” Cindy asked.

“You think I haven’t tried that?” Mindy demanded laughing maniacally, “I have, it doesn’t work on me. The damage done to Erin was done by a damn lowly page boy to a knight. Me, I was made by the crown fucking prince, his work has withstood even the waking break protocols designed to destroy all personality.”

“Oh.” Cindy whispered in shock.

“But this isn’t helping Erin or Rhea.” Mindy said turning, “Jan, I’m sorry but you will have to make the time to help them since Cindy is leaving.”

“Oww,” Jan replies, “Doable, but oww.”

“Will I also lose the extra attention to detail and the ability to remember everything in such detail so easily?” Cindy asks.

“Yes.” Mindy replies.

“I hate your guts, you know that, right?” Cindy asked.

“Yes.” Mindy replied, “As I said, I’m sorry.”

“Why can’t I keep the tools?” Cindy asked.

“Because they are sort of a side effect. They are powered by the metabolism enhancement of the orgasms and general arousal. Put your sex drive back where it belongs and there is nothing to power them anymore. There is no free lunch. You want to keep them, you keep the sex drive. That’s what the UCA really is, a way to provide a clean source of sex, lots of sex, and to provide a focus so you can use the gifts coherently.”

“And you just figured out the shape of the question you couldn’t frame before.” Jan said with a sad smile of understanding.

“I looked at the question forward and backward and sideways.” Mindy said flatly, “Until now it never occurred to me to look not at what I am, but what I am not. Can you begin the process for a complete overwrite on Erin Jan, from scratch.”

“Easily.”

“Good. Cindy is now out, no further assignments. No further assignations. She is on her own cold turkey.”

“I’m out?”

“You wanted out, you’re out. As your level of sexual sating drops, the gifts will fade with the metabolic boost. You will become your old self, no longer bound, no longer controlled, free. This has no effect on your position on any of the teams, you will be evaluated the same as you always have been from the start, we brook no cheating there, we really are the best. There is no penalty for her leaving, you are all free to go, just like that, that’s all it takes, say you want to refuse further assignments and assignations and you will be free in a few months.”

“I’m free?” Cindy asked confused.

“Yes Cindy, you are free. If you will take the time to oversee Erin for a while you will remain on the payroll until she is ready for what needs to happen. In the mean time as Jan prepares him to serve the physical role needed with Erin, he will be given some control phrases for you. Unlike the ones used so far, these are voluntary, you have to agree to enter the control state for it to work and it has to be live, a recording won’t work. He will not be able to say them while you are seeing to Erin’s needs. He will only be able to say them awake as himself, if he chooses to. If you decide you want to keep the gifts you will need to go to him for assignments or assignations. That way you can decide for yourself how much or many of those gifts you want to keep. Bear in mind though that once you enter that state, there is no turning back, you will obey him fully and completely until whatever assignment he gives you is done.”

“So I get to choose?”

“All on your own. However, once the controls fade, they are gone. They only way they can be gotten back is go through the whole process again.”

“I don’t want in the middle of whatever cat fight is going on.” I stated firmly.

“Right now your mind needs to be on the club. They broke ground Tuesday based on prelim plans derived from your third set of drawings. There were a few issues with load bearing stuff, but your idea of arches for semi private booth areas that doubled as sprung tension upper floor suspension worked exactly as you intended. We were able to justify the ridiculous load bearing stuff by putting a helipad on the roof over the fourth floor staff area. Thanks to the staff area and the helipad we get to have elevators in addition to the stairs. Winnenstein also added load wall side escalators, one side up, the other down so even the extra bracing needed in the walls is hidden. You did a great job, thanks, we hadn’t considered a number of elements you used because we think in terms of avoiding attention, not attracting crowds.”

“Is it ok to be scared?” I asked.

“Yes.” Amina said with a smile, “I’ll be here. Don’t worry.”

“I have to go.” Mindy said turning away, “I have preparations to make and damage control to do as fast as I can. Monday people, enjoy the peep show but be ready for Monday, cheer camp resumes and you need your game faces on.”

“Did she just say peep show?” I asked as I located a comfy looking recliner.

“Don’t worry.” Amina laughed, “I won’t let them hurt you.”

“I know Amina, I know.” I replied as I made myself comfortable, ”Go ahead Jan.”

“Just lay back and relax.” Jan began and I did. I let myself go into that place she guided me and all I really remember is how wonderful it felt. Then it was Wednesday and I woke in my own bed.

“Hi.” I mumbled. My mouth was unaccountably dry.

“Welcome back.” Amina said with a smile holding a glass of water for me.

“Did it work?” I asked around wetting my mouth then drinking it all down.

“Yes.” Cindy said from my other side startling me since I hadn’t noticed her, “I really didn’t think you had the courage, but you did it.”

“How is Erin?” I asked.

“Doing better.” Amina answered with a smile, “Granted you have to, umm, how much do you really want to know?”

“Nothing, everything, I’m sick to my stomach trying not to think about it.”

“I suppose not knowing is worse in a way, it keeps happening and unlike us, well.” Amina said and halted for a moment then went on, “It’s nothing violent. She doesn’t get truly interactive until you are in her, and we get that part over with as soon as possible. We know it is hard on you, but if we can’t force her to remain interactive on their terms until we can make her so on out terms. What little there is left of her will wither and die just as they had intended.”

“I think I’m going to be sick.”

“Don’t be. It is sick and wrong, but it has to be. It is only until we can get interactive enough on her own to keep her in the present.”

“Thank you for telling me, for being honest with me.”

“The dolls and Angelique are doing well also.” Amina continued blatantly ignoring the last part, “They finished the second round on Sunday so I asked you between sessions what was next and got them started on filling in the dictionary in your voice. We also made sure you talked to your parents, that’ll fade in some time today or tomorrow.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem. Angelique finished the first round yesterday and you indicated no next step planned for her so I improvised.”

“Improvised?”

“A little. I was feeling frustrated and I might have taken some of it out on her.” Amina admitted grimacing slightly.

“Might?”

“She is going to expect to have sex with you soon after she wakes up. She will in fact be quite cooperative after she wakes, still herself, just easy, maybe a little eager.”

“She actually has boyfriend you know.” I replied not sure whether to frown or let the laugh building up inside me out.

“Not anymore. He was pissed she wouldn’t be available during the summer, they kind of broke up and she told everyone she was swearing off guys until camp is over so no one expects to hear from her until after. She told her father not to expect to hear from her either, they got into a fight over her and her boyfriend getting into a fight and she stormed out.”

“And how long is this arrangement supposed to last?”

“Until her next round of conditioning, though with only a day of reinforcement it might not take.”

“And.” Cindy prompted.

“Umm,” Amina mumbled.

“And.” I prompted, somewhere between worried and amused.

“She sort of expects you to hypnotize her.”

“Hy, why?”

“She now wants to try out living a fantasy.”

“You gave her a fantasy?”

“Don’t worry, she’ll bring it up to you if it takes.”

“Great. The head cheerleader for my school is going to ask me to play hypnosexual games now?”

“She responds to you wonderfully already.” Cindy laughed.

“She what?”

“Your voice alone arouses her. You hadn’t even thought of it, but her own voice arouses her, it’s part of why she likes talking so much all the time, so now your voice arouses her as well. You might want to avoid using the word distend around her, she umm, does, on command, or strong suggestion or suggestion for that matter.”

“Say what?”

“Her nipples harden for you on command.”

“My worst nightmare, you two actually getting along.” I groaned looking from Amina to Cindy and back in horror.

“Mine as well.” Cindy admitted, “They cut me off cold. I tried grabbing a random guy, I tried you as a test, though both helped, neither held what an actual assignment does. I feel fine other than my normal over the top sex drive so far, but I wonder how long I really have.”

“I thought you wanted out?” I asked.

“I do. It’s just that I have realized that I am in many ways dependent on the gifts she gave in return for what she took.”

“Celebrate your freedom.”

“I tried already. Mindy even had my pay out readied, in cash if you can believe it.”

“I thought you were on the payroll until Erin is taken care of?”

“I am, or for as long as I accept assignments from you.”

“From me?”

“Yeah, from you. Mindy meant it when she said I was now a club girl. I’m still on the team, nothing about that has changed, but if Kara is any guide to go by, I won’t hold out long.”

“But?” I prompted. I wasn’t worried about being naked in bed with them there, by that point I was not really conscious of that stuff anymore, especially in my own bed.

“Ready when you are.” Someone hollered in my door. Cindy said something then I was turning toward my door feeling tired to find no one there.

“What?” I asked and I noticed something was different but I wasn’t sure what.

“Eat.” Amina said and I noticed a plate with a pair of burgers on it. I hadn’t noticed them before.

“Did you just?” I asked as my hand found the burgers of it’s own accord.

“Yes.” Amina admitted, “We had to test. You just lost about two hours. That will happen once a day for a while.”

“Feels weird.” I said knowing two hours were gone, but not feeling them.

“Somebody wanted to try you again but I wouldn’t let her.” Amina said grinning.

“Hey.” Cindy yipped in embarrassment.

“Maybe she should try bribing you to get an assignment.” Amina laughed.

“You little.” Cindy started in.

“Amina!” I said flatly, “Enough!”

“Yes sir.” She replied demurely in a soft voice of acknowledgement while looking down as the controls slammed into her like a freight train. It held it’s now normal to me very minor allure, but Cindy looked very confused at her own reaction.

“I’m on a leash.” Amina added quietly to Cindy moments later

“A long leash.” I amended.

“Is that what we look like when the controls hit?” Cindy asked blinking.

“Yes.” I replied confirming whatever it was she wanted to know.

“No wonder the guys pay top dollar for us.” Cindy whispered turning red, “I’m a straight hetero female and I could feel it when she umm,”

“And she doesn’t have the full looks or completed package to go with it yet.” I added, “Wait till she grows into the role some more.

“Damn. I really see why Mindy gets top dollar for us, I had no idea. From the outside that’s really umm.” Cindy stammered licking her lips furtively.