The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Magic

Chapter 1

Ben

I wasn’t the happiest guy on campus. Well, maybe some were worse off, to be fair… But that’s just it! It’s not fair. While some guys just spend their nights chilling and drinking, I’m stuck here, alone, in the second-basement of the library, studying something I don’t even like. Thanks, mom and dad, for deciding I’d be a brilliant lawyer like Benedict Sr…. probably before I was even born! And thanks for the stupid name, by the way…

Never mind the fact that I have to hide who I am from my religious family… being gay would be such a terrible thing for the family reputation, not to mention business. Maybe I should say I’m “theoretically gay”, anyway… No, life is definitely not fair. First I’d need to find someone actually willing to sleep with me, and that in itself would be a miracle.

And that’s about the moment in my endless flood of self-pity where I heard the ‘thump’ behind me. It sounded as if a book had fallen off a shelf. Getting up, I saw an old-fashioned, leather bound book, its yellow pages open about half way. Picking it up, I closed it to look at the title, and almost dropped it like a live adder when I read it. ‘Dark magic’, it read simply, woven in dark red thread across a pentagram.

“What in the world is this doing here?” I whispered. I turned the book to look at the library tag to find out what section it should be in, but there was none. Weird. I’ll just leave it on the table.

I remember putting the book on the table, and turning back to studying some archaic law, still in effect today, that apparently could influence the case I was supposed to submit. It was dull, painstaking work, and I hated it. My head was throbbing, and I decided I could do no more tonight. I collected the law books and stacked them, when I heard the thump again. When I turned back, the old book was lying on the table where I had left it... except now it was open. My heart skipped a beat. Books are not supposed to open themselves!

Terrified but curious, I got closer and looked at the open page. It was beautifully written in a sinuous script, and the title read ‘Endless Pleasure’.

“Ha, nothing less”, I thought wryly. “Next it will have a spell to charm anybody I want.”

The book moved on its own accord in front of my eyes, a thick slab of pages turning. The title on the now open page read ‘Absolute Seduction” in illuminations that left nothing to the imagination.

To say I was scared is a massive understatement. All my education told me to burn the damned thing, or at least run, lest my soul be ensnared by whatever demonic plot this was. That was the first reason why I decided to keep the book: when had my good religious upbringing brought me anything but chores and self-pity?

The second reason, if I’m honest, is closer to the truth. I felt as if the book had picked me, and that made me special. I had never been special before.

“Well, here we go, Ben the apprentice dark mage”, I whispered, my voice shaking from fear. “Oh god, I can’t believe I’m doing this. Book, show me the first spell again.”

Part of me was hoping nothing would happen. But the pages flipped back to the pleasure spell. If it was the first thing the book showed me, it seemed as good a start as any. And anyway, who would say no to pleasure?

I started reading what looked like a list of required components, and a brief explanation that didn’t really explain much except that the spell applied to the source of the components. Then there was two pages worth of gibberish which I assumed were the spell, followed by a decorated line, and then four words and a drawn hand in an odd position. Leafing through some other pages, they all followed the same general format.

“Alright. So I need hair mixed with a … body fluid? Ugh, that could be disgusting.” I thought, puzzled. I gulped my water bottle and generously spit in it. I added a couple of hair pulled from my head.

“Okay, let’s see… do I need to read all this aloud?” I whispered to myself. I felt silly, but since I had played along so far, I might as well finish.

“You ready, Ben?” I thought, then took a deep breath and carefully read the words in a whisper. “Tash’rela balanore keshaya…” I paused, because I was feeling the words searing into my head. It wasn’t hurting, just… like a pressure. For better or worse, something was happening. I resumed reading and finished, my fear and anticipation rising as I neared the decorated line that marked the end of the spell.

“Kuryash’rela. There, that’s all of it.” I whispered, feeling something dark purple in the corner of my vision that reflected the words I had read. Very weird, and frightening… there was power in there, I could feel it throbbing. But I was no closer to endless pleasure, that much was certain.

As I looked at the bottom of the page, I saw the odd hand gesture and the four words.

“Maybe that was what activates it? Oh man, you can still turn back…” I thought. But deep down I knew that once I started, I would finish it. Curiosity and the thirst for something exceptional to happen to me were just too strong.

I checked again that I was alone. This was not the ideal setting to try, but it was better than my dorm room with Fred sleeping 10 feet from me across a wall that could be made of paper. In a moment of logical thinking, I decided to at least move to one of the little study rooms that were more sound-proofed than the massive hall I was in. I started hardening on the way there, not knowing what I was in for, but guessing it involved my little guy down there.

Closing the door, I took a deep breath, took the water bottle in my left hand, positioned my right hand like the drawing, and spoke aloud. “Well, here goes. Screw the rules, I can’t let this go by without trying. Kuryash’rela Promir Arca Balanore! Ahhhhh!”

I felt a tingle on my skin as I spoke the words, drawn to the tips of my outstretched fingers, building. At the last word what felt like a ball of dark power jumped from my right hand and slammed straight into my groin, radiating outward and stimulating areas I didn’t know could be pleasurable.

My hands reflexively went to my crotch, but the sensations where focused inside, shifting in a way that I could never predict. For a few seconds it felt as if I was being jerked off, then a push against my prostate. A few seconds later it was what I imagined getting sucked feels like. There were too many variations, anyway, but the end result was extremely pleasurable.

It wasn’t long before this intense stimulation got the better of me and brought me to an incredible climax, squirming as I exploded in my jeans. I expected it to stop, but it continued on with as much intensity. To my surprise, while I’m normally very sensitive after cumming, this time it was just as pleasurable.

I lost track of time… but at some point I was exhausted, and willed the spell to stop. I don’t know how I knew to do that, but it worked. I was a complete mess, my pants soaked through with cum. I took my phone out and wiped the cum that had seeped through my pocket.

“Wow… at least 40 minutes! That was… incredible!” I said aloud. “Well hello, Ben the Dark Mage, it would seem!” And that’s when the book decided to flip on its own, opening to the very first page. There in dark red ink was the ‘Dark Magic’ title in an illuminated script. But what stopped my heart was the rest of the text at the bottom of the page. It said ‘Benedict Wyatt—Dark Mage’.

* * *

I woke up late the next morning with the remnants of a headache, but otherwise fine. I still had that feeling of something just at the edge of my vision from last night’s spell. Fred was already gone to his classes, so I sat down for breakfast and opened the book. There were a lot of spells, some trivial like hiding an object or detecting magic. Some were like the pleasure spell I had tried, requiring a few components but letting you influence people’s sensations or emotions. Others were full-fledged rituals that could alter the weather or make someone fall in love. Or give you the power of absolute seduction.

I had to get to class, but I figured I had time to learn one spell before then. I settled on Uncontrollable Urge because I thought I could finally get laid. The spell was pretty simple, and needed only something belonging to the victim, along with whatever the object of the urge was going to be. I spoke the words and prepared the spell, memorizing the activation words and gesture. I headed to the shower, wanked off the excess excitement, and then prepared for another day of boring law classes.

I’ve always been a scrawny, thin, geeky-looking guy. At some point I had stopped bothering to care about my appearance, since it didn’t seem to get me anything anyway. But today I made a bit of an effort to pick what made me look my best. I laughed as I realized I had picked all black. It seemed fitting.

* * *

I’ll admit this wasn’t my best day for learning. I was more interested in selecting who was going to be the first guy I slept with. I stole glances at guys in my class, in case one really attracted me. But deep down I knew who it was going to be.

Connor was the muse of many of my jerk off sessions. He was a tall, sculpted god with light brown hair and even some red in his trimmed beard. He knew who I was because we had been to high school together, and we were both in law school, but there stopped our relationship. He might say ‘hi’ if I passed by and he couldn’t avoid it, but if he was with others he avoided even looking at me. I was clearly not his favorite.

To be fair he wasn’t mine, either. He was mean when he was in high school, hanging out with the cool kids that were better than everyone else. No, I would not love him, either. But that body, I wanted, bad. And maybe a bit of vengeance for his darker times.

So before my last class, I spent some time wandering around, hoping to come across him. I didn’t, and headed to my class, disappointed. After I was done for the day, I decided to check around some more, until finally I spotted him in the cafeteria, working on his laptop. That gave me an idea, and I picked up my courage to go talk to him, shaking from fear.

“Hey, Connor, sorry to disturb you”, I said trying to keep the nerves from my voice.

“Oh, hi, what’s up?” He answered, barely taking his eyes from his screen and continuing to type.

“I’m in a pinch, I have to hand a case study in 5 minutes and my flash drive broke down. You wouldn’t happen to have an extra one?” I lied, feeling stupid. Of all the things to ask, what are the odds…

“Actually, maybe, hang on a sec.” He replied, leaning away from me to search in his bag, giving me a great view of his v-shaped back and muscled shoulders. “You’re lucky, here you go” He said, offering me the small device in his huge hand.

“Oh wonderful, thank you! Do you mind if I sit down to copy my work on it?” I asked, pushing my luck.

He looked slightly annoyed. “Sure” he said. So I sat down, opened my laptop and pretended to copy some things on the key. Then I stood up, thanked him and went to a quieter corner of the big cafeteria hall.

“Alright, big guy… let’s see how you like this.” I whispered to myself as I fished in my backpack for a small plastic lunch container. I opened it, dropped the flash drive in the gooey stuff, closed it back and shook it a bit.

“Oops, sorry, I think that key broke down too…” I whispered mockingly. Hiding my hands under the table, I whispered the activation words of the spell slowly, feeling the power condense in my hand, then shoot out towards Connor in what looked to me like very non-subtle black tendrils. Alarmed, I waited for yells and panic to rise, but neither did. I was relieved: apparently others could not see the magic as I did.

Connor, however, reacted. He sat up, straight as a bar, and shook his head as if trying to clear it. He shrugged and tried to get back into his work, but seemed distracted. He started fidgeting, and eventually slammed his laptop shut and packed his bag. Could this really be working?

I took the USB key out of the plastic container, making sure it was still sticky with my morning’s load, and walked back towards him. His eyes narrowed when he saw me, but he looked more distressed than angry. A quick look showed a bigger bulge in his pants than I normally saw.

“Hey, are you okay?” I asked him when we got close.

“I don’t know, I feel weird… never mind.” He answered.

“Oh, sorry, hope you get better. Hey, I just realized the study was for tomorrow, so I won’t need this after all.” I said, handing him back the flash drive.

“Oh, thanks… man! What did you do with it?” Connor exclaimed as he took the sticky object. “Is that…?” he added as he brought it to his nose to confirm his suspicions. His face changed when he smelled it, surprise mixed with disgust…just before he brought the flash drive down to lick it reflexively.

“Success!” I thought. “Now I’ve got you!” Aloud I said “Yeah, it is. If you ever want more…” and I gave him a piece of paper with my cell phone on it. I turned to leave before he could recover his senses enough to beat the crap out of me.

* * *

Connor

I had just tasted that crazy nerd’s spunk, I was certain of it. Why did I do that? And even worse, why did I want more?? I was scared to my core, that freak has done something to me, this wasn’t normal! I couldn’t see how he could have slipped me drugs. Couldn’t figure it out at all...

All that’s left to do is to fight it as long as I can. Whatever it is has to wear off, eventually. If only it didn’t make me so horny…

I headed to my flat, undressed and went for a shower. I was so primed up that I started to jack off furiously, but couldn’t make myself cum. For once where being a bit too early might be welcome, it just wouldn’t go over the edge. Argh!

I gave up and finished my shower. I was hungry, but everything I saw in the fridge disgusted me. My throat was dry and no amount of water would quench that thirst. That’s when I realized I could very well die of this, and it scared the hell out of me. I didn’t understand what was happening, even less how… but somehow I knew what I wanted… no, needed. Fuck…! Maybe there was another way…

So I dialed the number Mr. Glasses had given me, and burst out before he had finished saying ‘hello’.

“What the fuck have you done to me, you sick freak? No, don’t tell me. Whatever it is, you better undo it now or I swear you won’t survive the week after what’s about to happen to you.” I shouted at him.

“Ahh, Connor, no threats, please. I don’t think you’re going to want to harm me, anyway, because I’m the only one that can give you what you need.” He said calmly. Calmly! The nerve!

“Look, I don’t know what you think you have, but the way I see it you’re more interested in your health than I am. So you give me the antidote or whatever it is before I decide to snap your scrawny neck!” I yelled back. I’m not normally an angry person, and I don’t normally threaten people like this, trust me. “Maybe I’m more scared than I thought”, I realized.

“Now, that won’t do. Call me back when you’re ready to get your fix. ‘Later, Connor.” He said, and hung up.

I was stunned. That nerd sure was confident in whatever he had done. Even arrogant… I never knew him like that. That scared me even more. I tried to fight the urge for some more time, but in the end I did the only thing I could… and called him back, trying to be calmer since yelling obviously got me nowhere.

“Hey, Ben. Look, I, uh… you win, okay? I don’t know what you did to me, but I can’t fight it. So let’s just … let’s just get on with it.” I forced the words out.

“Ahh, that’s better… I knew you would see eventually. But what is it you need?” He asked.

“You know what it is, you’re making me do this you little…” I paused, collecting myself. “Come on, 3402 Port ave, apartment #201”.

“Alright, I’ll be right over… after you tell me exactly what you want from me.” Could I hear a smirk in his voice?

“You’re kidding, right? You know I need…” I started, then trailed off.

“Oh yes I know… but I want to hear you say it.” Ben had the nerve to say.

“Oh, this is stupid! Fuck this, I need … I need your cum. There, happy?” I said after a moment’s hesitation.

“Not as much as I’ll be when you actually get it. It’s not far, I’m on my way”, he answered, and hung up.

* * *

Ben

“I can’t believe that worked!” I said aloud as I put down the phone. Connor lived nearby, and my first sexual encounter with a guy was going to be with giant Connor.

I had already showered, expecting Connor to give in sooner than later. From what I read from the book, the effects of resisting the urge were pretty severe. So I grabbed my coat and headed out, rehearsing the activation words and gestures to my latest spell on the way.

My knuckles didn’t have time to hit the door a third time before it opened. Someone was eager! Connor looked at me with a mix of anger, disgust, resignation and… hunger. I can’t say I was wholly reassured, but I tried to show him I was in more control than I felt.

“Hey, uh, come on in.” He said as he stepped aside. Then, closing the door: “Fuck, this is weird! I usually do that with girls, not … guys!”

“Don’t worry, I’ve never done it with a guy before, either. Besides, there’s nothing saying you need to have sex with me, if you just need my spunk.” I said, toying with him.

“Really? You would just … give it to me?” He asked, hopeful.

I let the question hang. “Maybe. But you would have to promise a few things, first.”

“What kind of promise?” he asked, guarded now.

“First, you need to close your eyes for ten seconds”. Puzzled, he closed his eyes and I took that time to whisper the activation words of the Binding spell I had just learned. He jumped when I touched him to complete the spell, and opened his eyes.

I pretended nothing was wrong and took my hand away. “First, promise me you will never tell anybody about what is going on between us, and that you will never do anything to harm me directly or indirectly.”

“Alright, I can promise that.” Connor said. He looked relieved.

“Say it all out. I want to hear you say it.”

He sighed. “I promise never to tell anybody about what’s going on with you and me, and I won’t do anything that could harm you.” He repeated.

“Directly or indirectly.” I insisted.

“Yes, directly or indirectly.”

“Good, thank you. Now I want you to promise me you’ll do everything I say.” I said, pushing my luck.

“No way man! You’ll make me do all this crazy stuff, I won’t be your slave or your sex toy!” He said, clearly angry.

“Well, if you won’t promise that, what will you promise? I can still just walk out of here…”

That made him pause and think. “Well, I guess I can promise I’ll be nice to you and… do some things I would not normally do, if you promise you’ll make this … need go away.”

“Okay, I think that works. I’d like to start by seeing your body, Connor. Would you strip for me?” I replied as I sat down on the couch, waiting. I don’t think he realized he would have to keep these promises whether he wanted to or not.

“Uh… that’s embarrassing. I’d rather… oh, alright, alright…” he said as he started to take off his shirt, revealing his muscled chest and abs. I had never seen a guy this tall shirtless before, the shape of his shoulders to the V shape towards his waist were very exciting. I reflexively grabbed my crotch through my jeans. My underwear was already wet with precum.

“Oh, you’re going to play with yourself while I do this?” He said, pausing in his bend to remove his socks.

“Well, at some point I’m going to have to, if you want what’s inside…” I answered, smirking and giving my crotch a good suggestive tug.

“Right… ugh. Okay.” He said, and finished taking off his socks. His feet were just huge! Then he undid his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his own jeans, slid one hand inside… and stopped.

“Man, I can’t do this! It’s too weird, I don’t want you to see …” he trailed off, torn.

“Come on, Connor. You know you will, because you need my cum, and because you promised.” I said, knowing I had him. As soon as I finished speaking he pushed his pants down, the surprised look on his face telling me it wasn’t entirely of his own accord. His massive member pushed past his hip bone, and there was a big dark spot on his tight red boxers.

“Fuck! You made me do this again!” He exclaimed, angry again.

“No, you made yourself do it. You promised you would do things you wouldn’t normally do. I just made sure you would keep your promises.” I said, smiling.

“Fuck! You’re… fuck, I can’t even insult you any more…” he said, a bit of despair creeping in his voice.

“Right, you promised to be nice to me. Now, how about you show me how you stroke that big tool of yours?” I prompted.

He pushed his boxers down below his ball sack, making the sizeable nuts appear even bigger, and letting his dick plop out. My mouth fell slack, it was even more beautiful than I imagined. He must have been at least 10 inches long, a thick, uncut slab of man meat. It curved slightly down under its own weight but the veins running along the shaft showed he was clearly very hard. I loved how the foreskin moved up and down his glans has he started stroking himself. He moaned involuntarily.

“That’s it, get into the moment. Stroke it faster.” I encouraged him, and he increased his speed. His breath became irregular, and he was making pleasure faces that were turning me on immensely.

“Alright, move closer to me. I’ll make you feel good, consider than an extra in our little arrangement.” I offered.

“Fuck, I’m so horny… you want to suck it, that’s it? Fine, only this once. You promised you would free me of this after, right” He asked, hopeful.

“Maybe, we’ll see… just enjoy this for now, there’s nothing you can do anyway.” I answered, and swirled my tongue around his tip, gathering the precum that was making it glisten. He moaned and tossed his head back.

Taking that for assent, I took more of him in my mouth. I’ll say humbly that I underestimated the challenge giving a blowjob to an enormous dick can be, when you don’t know how to go about it. He warned me about teeth a few times, but overall he seemed to enjoy it.

“Ahhh, it feels as if I’m going to cum, but I can’t!” he said after a while.

“That’s because you haven’t gotten your fix yet…” I answered. “You ready for it?” I asked, looking in his eyes as I undid my jeans and slipped my dick out. Compared to his monster, my respectable 7-incher looked tiny. But then so did I overall, compared to him.

“I … don’t want to suck you. I did what you wanted, can you just … you know, give it to me?” He pleaded.

I considered for a moment. There would be plenty of times to continue this, but I had set out to have sex tonight and I intended to at least have a bit of it.

“How about jerking me off, then? Would you prefer that? ” I suggested.

“Ugh, alright, alright… wait here.” He answered and headed for the kitchen, his dick bobbing in front of him as he walked. He came back with a glass.

“As much as I don’t want to… come on, sit forward so I don’t drop anything.”

Ahh, such a sweet guy. That gave me an idea.

“Ow! Hey, what did you do that for?” He asked, surprise as I plucked out a few hair from his head. My hand was already soaked with his precum, that should be enough.

“You’ll see. A little demonstration of what I can do, if you’re not convinced by now.” I said with an enigmatic smile on my face.

“Well, just don’t do that again, please. Let’s just do this, I really need it.” He replied and grabbed my dick in a strong grip, starting a steady stroke.

The pleasure of having this massive, cute guy stroking me took by surprise. His big hand engulfed my whole member, crushing it in a way that sent shivers through my whole body. After all the anticipation, I barely lasted a minute before I cried out and exploded into the glass he held with his other hand.

I barely had time to open my eyes before he had taken the glass to his mouth, downing it in one gulp, then using his finger to wipe the glass clean.

“Ohhhh…. That feels so good. Man, I feel like myself again!” he sighed, crashing down on the other side of the sofa. I don’t think he realized he was slowly stroking himself.

“Man, that felt … great! Uh, thanks.” I said. “Now for my little demonstration, here you go. Enjoy.” I said, smiling, and I started speaking the spell’s activation.

“Wait, what are you going to do? Come on, Ben, please don’t…. oooooooohhhhhhh fuck, what’s this!?” He trailed off, looking at his cock, the sight not matching the sensations he was feeling as the endless pleasure spell hit him.

“Just a bit of magic. You might as well enjoy the ride, there’s nothing you can do to stop it.” I said, watching him squirm.

“Magic? Uhhmmmm! How… why me…? Ohhhh shit that feels good. I’m gonna… ohhhhh fuuuuck!” He moaned as he arched is back, his orgasm building up. He grabbed his dick with both hands and stroked, but I don’t know if that made any difference. He erupted in huge puddles of cum, even hitting himself in the face with the first shot.

“Shit” he said as he started recovering from his climax. “That was intense… oh, uhmm fuck, it’s starting again!??” He added, incredulous.

“Yeah, that’s magic for you, dude. Endless Pleasure, the spell is called. I can end it when I want, and I kind of like seeing you like this.”

“Just a few more… I’ve been so horny, ohh, this is great…” he said, starting to squirm again.

What was I to do? I took my phone out and started filming him. It’s not like he was complaining. I did get one of his loads in my mouth, I think it was the third or fourth. It was my first time tasting cum (other than my own), and his tasted so sweet, I licked some more off his chest. By then I was hard again, and I took advantage of his advanced state of distraction to stroke myself off directly in his mouth. He didn’t even comment on that, just swallowed without a word.

After that I collected some more of his cum in a small cup, and put in the hair I had torn out. This could be fun later. I took his phone and started a video call with mine, dressed up and left him squirming on the couch as I went out.

I left him under the spell for about an hour, overall, jerking off again at home watching the video from his phone of him still exploding every couple minutes. When I was spent, I cancelled the spell, but left the video on. He looked like he had simply fallen asleep, so after a while I hung up the call and did the same.

* * *

Connor

I woke up to the living room’s ceiling light, and it took me a minute to collect my thoughts and understand where I was. I was slouched on the couch, naked, my face and chest a mix of crusted and sticky cum. My whole groin ached like muscles do when you’ve worked out too hard, but it was a dull, pleasant ache. I was totally spent.

As memories of the night before started piecing themselves together, I couldn’t make sense of what had happened.

Well, I knew what had happened, but I had no idea how. Ben’s claim that it was magic was the only logical explanation I could see… not that it was very logical, was it?

Anyway, I had no way to explain being able to feel so much pleasure and cumming what seemed like 30 times in an hour. I definitely did not like someone having that kind of power on me. But I had to admit, it felt fucking good.

I moved over to my bed, collapsing into an exhausted sleep.