The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Diary, Chapter 1;

This is my first attempt of trying to write a journal or I guess a diary. I honestly am not sure if I am doing it right, or exactly what I am doing. Everyone I have talked to says the same thing “Just write what you feel, it’s only for you anyway.” I guess that makes sense, but who knows maybe one day I will want someone to read it. I don’t want them to think I am an idiot. So here we go, If it sounds like a story more than a journal, oh well, deal with it. LOL.

So my name is Jessica, and today I started 7th grade in school. My best friend Becky awaited me at the bus stop. As I walked to her I found my eyes drawn to her legs, and in awe I said “Your wearing pantyhose?” Smiling at me Becky replied “Yup, my mother decided it was time that I started wearing it. Of course I didn’t tell her how long you and I both had been talking about it”. We both laughed, and she did a few poses to show off her legs. As we stood there and waited for the bus I asked her question after question about it, smiling she answered each one, but when I got to the most important question “So how does it feel?” she almost dazed out and dragged out her answer “It feels soooooooooooooo good, like nothing I have ever felt before”.

Hearing that answer made me so jealous, and I spent the day staring any chance I got at her legs. By the end of the day I had decided I was going to get my mother to buy me a pair. I had to know for myself how it felt, because I just knew my legs would look amazing in it! As we boarded the bus to go home we sat together and gabbed more about her first day in hose, and even after a full day with it on her skin she couldn’t speak high enough of it. Crossing her legs, and kicking off a shoe she lifted a foot with a devious smile and told me to touch it. Reaching out with one hand I nervously rubbed my hand across her foot, and the feeling was amazing, almost electric. Now I was sure even if my mother wouldn’t give me my first pair, I was going to get a pair another way. I had to know, and I was going to find out!

We parted ways, and I went home. I always arrive home before my mother so I went to my room and dropped my bag on my bed. Turning around I left my room and went to my mothers room for a quick snoop. I searched her room and came up empty handed, there wasn’t a single pair of pantyhose, tights, stockings, or knee highs anywhere to be found. Confused I returned to my room, and racked my brain trying to remember a time that I saw my mother in pantyhose. After a bit it hit me, she didn’t wear pantyhose, I could not remember a time that I had ever seen that silky material covering her legs. Devistated by this thought I realized that she was not going to give me a pair, if she didn’t even wear it herself. So as I did my homework I started devising a plan to confront the subject, and get intel from her as to her thoughts and beliefs on the subject.

Later on in the evening as we sat down to dinner, I asked my mother what she thought about pantyhose. Scowling at me she said “To be honest, I have never worn them. My entire life I have been told that it is something a woman must do, and has to wear. But it seems that most women do nothing but bitch about them. How they feel scratchy, how they ich, how they fall down all the time, and how hard it is to keep them from ripping or running. Even my mother bitched about them, and complained about how awful they were. Yet she still wore them day after day, year after year, more and more, until it was something that she wore at all times. Funny thing though, as she wore it more and more she complained less and less until she just didn’t seem happy unless she had them on. After she told me how she felt about them, I told her I didn’t want to wear them, and she told me that was fine. But I never understood why she wore something she hated so much more and more until she got to the point she never went without it.”

We sat in silence for a while as I thought about everything she had said trying to figure out the best way to handle the next part of what I wanted to ask. Finally without seeing any other way to ask I just blurted it out “I want to try wearing pantyhose.” Frowning as she looked up at me she responded with “No, I know you may think I am depriving you of something special, and you think I am just being mean, but there is a reason for this. When you are a bit older you can make your own choice, but for now, the answer is no.” I sat there is silence. I was pissed, she had no right to do this to me. I had every right to make the choice on my own.

I spent the rest of the evening in my room, and aside from telling my mother goodnight, we didn’t speak anymore that night. Awakened the next morning for school by my mother I got ready for school and walked to the bus stop eager to share my anger with Becky. Seeing her there at the bus stop I began shaking with a new found anger when I saw her in a skirt sporting a new pair of suntan pantyhose. Stepping up to the bus stop I looked at her and she asked “Didn’t go well with your mother? She tell you no?” Snapping I let loose, telling her everything my mother said and did. Shaking her head Becky sympothized with me agreeing that my mother had no right to deny me the chance to try something just because she didn’t like it. So as we stood there waiting for the bus, we devised a new plan and Becky assured me that by the weekend I would know how amazing pantyhose really were. Hugging her almost in tears I smiled and thanked her for being such a good friend.

I spent the rest of the week excited, so excited that I could barely control myself. Each day I approached the bus stop Becky was there waiting for me sporting a new pair of pantyhose. First in a dress, then a skirt, then under her ripped jeans, and friday under a pair of cut off shorts. Crazy, that is the best word to describe what she was doing to me, and when I asked her if it really felt that good when she wore it, she would always respond with “Oh yeah!". Friday afternoon as the last bell rang I ran to my locker and boarded the bus, ready for the weekend to begin. Sitting down next to me Becky smiled “Are you ready to have your life changed forever?” As she spoke her smile became wider and she crossed one leg over the other allowing the fabric to glide over itself making almost a sizzling noise. I shook my head yes, without letting my eye’s leave the sight of her beautiful legs.

Getting off the bus I told Becky I would be over in a short time. I had to go home to drop off my bookbag, and grab some clothes. Smiling she said ok, and that she would be waiting for me. Turning around and walking towards home I had all I could do not to run, but as Becky disappeared around the corner I gave in and began jogging. Bursting through the door I ran to my room, threw down my bag and grabbed some clothes to take to Beckies. Then just as quickly as I arrived, I was back out the door and running down the street.

Knocking on Beckies door she quickly answered and ushered me inside. Grabbing my hand she dragged me upstairs to her room and quickly closed the door. Looking her over as she sauntered across her room to her dresser I dazed out to the beautiful shine on her legs. Excited I stood there by her bed shaking, as the moment I had waited for all week had finally arrived. Opening her dresser and pulling out something she turned back around and threw it at me. Thinking quick I grabbed it out of the air and instantly knew what it was. Almost melting from its touch I couldn’t believe how soft it felt. Walking to her door Becky turned back and smiled as she said “Make sure when you put them on to take off your panties to get the best experience out of them. Knodding as I stood there staring at my prize I heard Beckies door open and close, and when I looked up she was gone.

Quickly I stripped from the waist down, and unfolded the precious item in my hands. Looking it over I felt giddy, and quickly started to roll up the first leg of it. Catching a glimse of a tag I paused long enough to read it “Active controlling support” mumbling out what I read I slid the first leg into the tube. Releasing a low moan I quickly silenced myself, and had all I could do to continue. Rolling up the second leg I moved faster, it felt so fucking good I needed it on my legs faster. Past the knees, and up my thighs I could feel myself getting wet, this was truly amazing. Working it up across my sex and over my hips my legs began to get wobbly, and as I adjusted the waistband I fell back on Beckies bed lost in a sea of sensations. A few minutes later I sat back up and reached into my sleep over bag for a pair of shorts. Sliding them on over my new soft, silky, and shiny legs I moaned quietly. I could not believe everything that I was feeling, and I was having a hard time functioning. Once my shorts were on and buttoned I walked across Beckies room and modeled them in front of the mirror taking in every angle. “Amazing” was the only word I could say, over and over. Finally I turned from the mirror and left Beckies room to find her.

Sitting in the living room, Becky smiled at me like the bird that swallowed the canary. I smiled back and sat down on the couch with her. We talked for a while, and suddenly I felt her foot rub against my leg. Shivers went down my spine, and I gasp from the sensations coursing through my lower body. Slowly we shifted our positions and rubbed each others legs for a while. When it was time for dinner both becky and I padded our way to the kitchen and the first thing I noticed was Beckies mother also donning a gorgious pair of pantyhose as well. Sitting down at the table I felt a belonging, everyone but Beckies father was wearing hose. Smiling a bit, I rubbed my feet together under the table hoping that the weekend would never end.

After dinner Becky and I did the dishes trying to be helpful. Looking me over as she watched from the chair she was sitting in Beckies mother told me that she thought that I looked very nice, and the pantyhose definitely made my legs look amazing. Blushing slightly I thanked her for the compliment, and told her that it was the first time I had ever worn hose. She smiled a bit more broadly and slyly looked at Becky, “I suppose you had something to do with this?” Shaking her head Becky knodded, and her mother said “Well it really looks good on you.” Confused I stood there looking back and forth between Becky and her mother trying to figure out what they meant as they both started giggling. Feeling to good to care I smiled and started giggling with them.