The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Diary, Chapter 2:

The rest of the evening was a blur. I couldn’t believe how good I felt, and my legs, oh my god it was so amazing. Later when we retired to Beckies room she went to shower, and I just laid out on her bed staring at my legs. I couldn’t help but notice a naughty feeling in my sex area, and my fingers wanted to wander there. Moaning softly I controlled the urges and settled for rubbing my legs together with an almost electrical swish as the material glided across itself. Higher an higher the tingling got in my sex until suddenly a feeling I had never felt before happened. It coursed through my body and I had to cover my mouth to stop anyone from hearing me.

A knock on Beckies door brought me back to reality, and I blushed slightly as I shifted my position to leaning on one arm. The door opened and Beckies mother peered in at me asking if I was ok. Smiling sheepishly I told her that I was fine, and she pushed the door the rest of the way open and walked in. Smiling back at me she said “It’s alot to take in isn’t it. So many sensations, and new feelings can get quite overwhelming for a while. You do however start to get used to them, and look forward to feeling them again and again. I just wanted to check on you, and make sure you are adjusting ok, and to let you know that if you need to talk to someone about anything, you can come to me.” Smiling a bit brooder I knodded my head and Beckies mother left, closing the door behind her.

Soon after Becky returned wrapped in a towel, and told me to go ahead and use the shower. Getting up it hit me, I was gonna have to remove this wonderful feeling pantyhose, and honestly I did not want to. Seeing the look on my face Becky smiled, “Don’t worry, you will wear it again before you know it.” Knodding I turned, still sad, and went to shower. I closed the door to the bathroom, and stripped out of my shorts and shirt. Still standing there waiting for the water to warm up , I sighed and pulled off the pantyhose setting it in the pile with my other clothes. As I showered I noticed a slight tingling around the base of my spine, unable to explain it I tried to block it out, but it remained almost irritating me. Getting out of the shower I flexed my body this way and that and noticed a small red spot just above my ass that worked its way to my spine. Turning back forward I noticed the same in the front from my private area to just below my belly button. Brushing it off as nothing I wrapped in a towel and grabbed my clothes up off the floor. Returning to Beckies room I smiled as I opened the door seeing her laying across the bed in her pajamas with beautiful suntan hose covering her feet and toes. “I told you not to worry,” Becky said “Just wait until you sleep in it....”

Quickly I followed suit, and soon we were both giggling and smiling as if we both shared some amazing secret. Hours passed lost in a haze as we rubbed our feet against each other, until we finally decided it was time to go to sleep. When the light was turned off, I fell quickly to sleep, and had the most pleasant dreams. My legs covered in beautiful pantyhose, with feelings of bliss coursing through my body. Other women were in the dream too, and it seemed that everyone was complimenting each others pantyhose. Smiling in my dream, I walked around speaking to all the different people, each of them welcoming me to their family, and each of them rubbing their legs against mine. Part of me knew it was a dream, and still other parts of me wished it wasn’t, and still another part of me hoped I didn’t have to wake up.

As the morning sun shown through Beckies window I stirred. Shifting my position I felt an almost electric shock course through my legs into my sex and snapping back to reality as a moan started to leave my lips. Looking across the bed as I scissored my legs together hoping for the same response, I noticed that Becky was already up as I was rewarded with the same sensation. This time I quietly let the moan out and let my hand drift to my sex. Rubbing the gusset of the hose my tingling sex went into overdrive and before I could count to 10 my first orgasm wracked through my body. Laying there I let my finger continue rubbing gently and reality began to come back into focus. Scowling slightly as I remembered that today was saturday, I hoped that today would pass by slower than last night had, because I was definitely not looking forward to removing my new found treasure.

Finally I got up from the bed and padded through the house to the kitchen where I found Becky talking to her mother. Becky like me was still in her pajamas, but her mother had already changed into a tee-shirt, shorts and sneakers, but like both of us she also accented her outfit with her legs glistening in a pair of suntan pantyhose. Greeting them both I sat down and we gabbed for a while. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore and brought up the question I had wanted to ask since the night before. “Why did my mother tell me that pantyhose was such an awful thing when it feels so amazing? Beckies mother looked at me and said “Well there is a lot of factors and variations that come into play. Some of it depends on the brand you buy, how long you wear it, how often you wear it, and how you wear it. You see, if a person buys a cheap pair, the end result is the same as if a person buys a good quality pair. However the person that buys the cheap pair doesn’t get the same enjoyment as the other, even though they still end up commiting themselves to it as much as the other. There they are wearing something that doesn’t feel that great, but for the life of themselves they do not understand why they keep doing it. Then you get others that wear it just enough to get what they need out of it, and quickly remove it. These are the people that struggle with themselves trying to maintain a level of control that they feel is needed. Though in time that sense of control slowly faulters and they give in to the pleasure. But the most important thing to remember is it feels good, sometimes it doesn’t feel as good as other times, but the fact of the matter is now you know how good it can feel, and you know as well as I do you want more.”

Everything Beckies mother said made sense, I did want more, and I wanted to keep feeling good. Just sitting there at the table with them rubbing my feet together under the table made me realize that this was not something I could just stop after experiencing what I have. I was beginning to dread going home, and I did not want to stop. After a while more chatting at the table, I called my mother and told her I was staying at Beckies again, and would be home Sunday. She said ok, and smiling as I hung up the phone I asked Becky what she wanted to do that day.

Stepping out of the car both Becky and I grinned as we looked towards the doors of the mall. Turning back to the car Becky told her mother that we would be ready in a few hours, and then quickly closed the door and headed away. Following her I gazed at her shimmering legs in shorts and flats, before gazing down at my own legs shining through the holes in my jeans and my feet shining where my own flats didn’t cover. Laughing, giggling, and browsing we spent our time at the mall and had a great time. When it was time to leave, we sat on the ledge by the parking lot waiting for Beckies mother and she looked at me in all seriousness and said “So is it as amazing as you thought?” Looking back at her I knodded yes and replied “More!” Smiling even broader Becky asked “Think you can stop wearing it now?” Looking down at my legs at the silky material that shined through the holes in my jeans I said “Honestly, I don’t know..” She knodded this time and said “I know, I thought about that when I knew you had to go home tomorrow. If it were me, I don’t know if I could stop.” The remainder of the time we waited was in silence as we both thought about everything that had happened in the last day and a half.

Back at Beckies house we watched tv for a while until dinner. After dinner and dishes we sat around some more rubbing our legs and feet staring at the tv not really seeing what was on. As evening turned into night we retired to Beckies room again and she went to shower. As she returned covered in a towel I looked her over and realized how much better her legs did actually look covered in those silk tubes. It was either that, or I was just becoming so accustumed to seeing her that way that it looked wrong to see them bare. Shaking my head I went off to shower, and as I slowly pulled the silky tubes off my own legs I honestly believed that mine also looked better covered. Getting in the shower the nagging almost burning sensation returned just below my spine, and in my front. But it seemed a bit more severe tonight than the previous night. Rubbing the tender areas gently I tried to message the burning sensation out I wondered what was going on.

After drying off I returned to Beckies room where she had a fresh pair of pantyhose laying out for me. A bit undecided I hesitated on grabbing them. Smiling at me Becky said “You know you want them, this is your last night to freely wear them before you go home, don’t you want to enjoy them as long as you can. Looking up at Becky, a smile slowly formed across my face and I quickly snatched them up trying to get them on my legs as quickly as possible. Once finished I breathed a sigh of relief, and didn’t even notice that the burning sensation had disappeared.

Late into the night we lay awake rubbing each others legs and feet, talking about everything and nothing at the same time. And as we said goodnight and turned off the light Becky told me that the 2 pairs of pantyhose that I had worn were now mine to keep. As the smile on my face widened a bit more I fell asleep, and enjoyed another night of beautiful pantyhose dreams.

Waking to the sun shining across me again I shifted my body and once again the tingles in my sex became strong enough that something needed to be done about them. Looking over to see Becky still fast asleep I decided as long as I kept quiet I should be able to take care of it. As my fingers found their mark I noticed one of Beckies legs was uncovered and the shine off that silk tube was so pretty as the sun shined off it. Quickly I orgasmed for the second time in my life, and as soon as my body calmed enough to let me, I got up and padded to the kitchen. Beckies mother already sat at the table, and we engaged in friendly talk for a while. Soon after Becky joined us, and her mother got up and left to run errands. Looking her over as she left the room I thought she had decided to go without hose for the day until I noticed that her toes had a webbing across them. As those pretty feet left the room, reality set in and I knew it was about time for me to head home.

Gathering my things together I sat down on the bed and stripped off my pantyhose. Sliding a pair of panties on and shorts did nothing to help my mood. Putting the pantyhose in a separate compartment in my bag I slid on my socks and sneakers. Not really comfortable I hugged Becky and headed towards home.

Within the first block I noticed it. A small but annoying burning feeling in my front and below my spine, just as the last two nights as I showered. The more I walked, the worse it got, and by the time I got home I was more than happy to go to my room and sit down. After a bit the burning started to fade, and I began to feel more normal again. Taking care of my stuff I snuck my pantyhose into the bathroom and hand washed each pair. Once finished I returned to my room with them and hung them in the closet to dry hoping they would be hidden enough from my mother. Afterwards I spent some time with mother, but found myself distracted quite often as my eyes kept wandering to my mothers bare legs, wondering how good they would look covered in hose.

Later that night I lay in bed tossing and turning, fighting the urge to get a pair of pantyhose from the closet. Images from the last 2 nights flashed through my head, and my body tingled with desire to experience the wonderous feelings again. Finally metally exhausted I fell asleep, and had what seemed like nightmares through the rest of the night that I could not escape. I dreamnt I was in a room full of woman that were all wearing pantyhose. They would each come over to me telling me that I should be wearing my pantyhose. Then they would take one of their legs and rub it across my bare skin and I would tremble each time as the sensations would course through me. Then each of them would walk away and I would follow, just trying to get them to do it again so I could have the feeling back. Laughing they would continue to walk on, with me begging them to come back.

I woke to my mother in the doorway to my room telling me it was time to get up for school. Laying there I recalled the dreams vividly and knew I was wrong for not wearing my pantyhose. Sitting up I listened to her footsteps as she walked away, and quickly ran to my closet grabbing a pair of hose. Closing the door to my room I then put them on and for a minute savored each sensation. Putting on a pair of socks, and jeans I scowled at the fact it was hidden, but atleast I knew my legs were covered and that helped. Once finished getting ready for school, I threw a pair of flats into my bookbag and joined my mother in the kitchen. After a few minutes my mother turned to me and said “Thankyou for respecting my wishes about pantyhose. I know it was tough for you to accept but you got to understand, there is something that isn’t quite right about it, and I only want the best for you.” Shaking my head yes, but unable to look her in the eye I ate my breakfast wondering why she was so scared of something that felt so good. And as I put my plate in the sink I gave her a kiss, grabbed my bag, and headed off to the bus stop.