The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Diary, Chapter 3

I arrived at the bus stop to see Becky sporting a short leather skirt with black hose glistening in the sun. Oogling her outfit as I approached she looked me over curiously. As I got closer she smiled, your wearing pantyhose under your pants aren’t you. Returning the smile I said yes, and sat down on the curb to change my shoes. Stripping off my socks I flexed my toes and watched the silky fabric stretch and retract. Sliding my flats on I put my socks and sneakers into my bag and stood back up. “You know, you are gonna have to tell your mom you wear pantyhose right?” said Becky. Frowning I replied “I am just enjoying it some right now, I will stop in a while, there is no need to tell her if I stop wearing it.” Becky laughed “Your going to stop? Come on, who are you lying to? Me or yourself?” Looking at Becky I thought about it, and asked myself if I could really stop.

The day at school passed just as quick as my time spent at Beckies. Before I knew it we were back on the bus headed home, and as the bus took us towards home I slid my socks and sneakers back on over my hose. Once off the bus Becky and I said our goodbyes and I headed home. Walking through the house I went directly to my room and prepared to shower. Stripping down in my room, I peeled the silken tubes off my legs and held it in my hands for a short time admiring its soft and silky feel. After that I put them in the closet with the other pair and went to shower. Draining the hot water tank is a privilage I only get when I get home before my mother, so I stood under the shower head letting the water warm me to my very core, and as the water started to cool I turned it off. Drying myself off I noticed the the red marks were back again, and they hurt worse than they had anytime prior to this point. Thinking about it, I realized that they seemed to appear and hurt whenever I removed the pantyhose that I had grown to enjoy so much. A bit shocked about this revelation I began to think maybe it would be wise if I did stop wearing the pantyhose, atleast until I had a chance to talk with Becky or her mother.

Back in my room I threw on a tee-shirt and some panties. Then came the pain when I slid on a pair of sweats. It felt like they were digging into my skin where the red marks were, so I pulled them back off thinking I was home alone so no one would see me in my underwear for now. Working on my homework I kept getting distracted wondering what was happening with the red marks, but slowly I managed to finish right about the time for dinner.

Before heading to the kitchen, I slid my sweats back on and grit my teeth as the skin felt raw under them. Through dinner I could tell mother knew something was up, but she never said anything, and after dinner I excused myself to go back to my room so I could strip back out of them. Once removed I felt somewhat better, but now it seemed my attention was being drawn to my closet. In the back of my mind I knew the answer to this problem was there, and once I was to put them on I would feel better, and my legs would look amazing again. Shaking my head clear, I refused, I didn’t want to put them back on right now. Shaking my head again “Right now?” damn it, it was like I was planning to wear it again, something was off, but I just couldn’t put my finger around it. I lay down in my bed, and stare at the ceiling for quite a while, waiting for an answer to come to me. But the answer never came, and at some point I fell asleep.

I woke to my mother calling me from the doorway, telling me to get ready for school. Getting up expecting to hurt I am quite suprised to find I feel fine. Looking down I pull my panties down some to see the red marks are gone. Smiling I get up out of bed, and start getting ready for school. As I search for something to wear vivid memories come back to me that I cannot remember if they are real or dream. Women smiling as they rub their hosed legs, with me standing with them encased as well. In this memory I look around and see Becky there as well, and she calls to me. Approaching her she smiles and says “See I told you them red marks were nothing to be worried about. The most important thing is that you wear your pantyhose. You want to be happy and feel good don’t you? You know that is the only way you can really be happy, keep wearing the pantyhose. Let it make you happy, let it make you feel good.” I look around me and realize I am standing next to my closet door, not sure what is real or what was part of the dream, I reach out to the door handle to the closet. Opening the door I smile as I pull out the other clean pair of pantyhose and close my bedroom door.

Following the same routine I left the house after kissing my mother goodbye, and as I walk to the bus stop I am pleased with myself. If I hadn’t talked to Becky I never would have known that that red marks were no big deal, and that I should keep wearing it. Stopping in my tracks I think to myself, wait I didn’t talk to Becky or her mother yet, what the hell is wrong with me..... Continuing to walk the gentle sensations of the hose start to put me back into a daze and by the time I get to the bus stop I have forgotten all about it.

The rest of the day and week consisted of wearing the pantyhose almost 24 hours a day. The only time I removed it was to shower, and afterwards I would promptly put it back on to begin enjoying the wonder sensations again. No red marks reappeared, and there was no pain either. Dreams were so powerful and amazing as well. Everynight the dreams involved being with others that were also enjoying the pleasures of pantyhose, and as one we worshiped it. By friday I was eager to spend more time at Beckies house, the thought of being able to show off my legs and be able to rub them together was enough to send shivers down my spine. As the final bell rang I gathered my stuff to go home and sat with Becky on the bus.

I walked slowly to my house no longer changing out of my flats before returning. Mother was never home when I got home from school so what was the sense? Tossing my bag on the bed, I gathered up a pair of shorts and a jean skirt as well as a couple shirts and left again. As I walked I thought about the fact I should have changed before leaving so others could see my beautiful legs, but realizing what a risk that was I thought better of it. Then as I rang the bell at Beckies I remembered the red marks that I was getting last weekend and decided maybe I should ask about them at some point.

Becky answered the door, and threw her arms around me as if she hadn’t seen me in months. Laughing it off we walked inside, I changed into my skirt, and we lay around giggling and enjoying ourselves.