The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Diary, Chapter 4;

After dinner and dishes, Beckies mother asked us to sit down with her for a talk. Sitting down at the table with her she asked if either of us had any questions for her involving our new found passion. Quickly I spoke up remembering the event of the last week. “Why is it that I was getting red marks that hurt quite badly after I wore it for a while and took it off?” Beckies mother smiled as she began “Your body began going through changes the moment you put it on your legs. The red marks are your bodies way of telling you that it needed something that you are not giving it. When you first wear it, your body quickly adapts to something in the hose and even after a short time your body wants it more. So the red marks you are describing is your body telling you that something is wrong. After a short time, maybe a week or two the red marks will stop, that is when you know your changes are complete.” Puzzled I looked at her “Changes are complete?", smiling Beckies mother replied “Yes, changes are complete, you will truly be one of us.”

Sitting in silence for a few minutes I pondered everything she had said. I wasn’t sure I liked what she was actually implying, and it honestly sounded like she said I was becoming dependent on it. Rubbing my feet together under the table I savored the feeling wondering if it was so bad anyway. Breaking me out of my thoughts Beckies mother spoke up again “You do realize there is something else you are gonna need to think about as well. At some point your mother is going to find out that you are wearing it, then what? Are you going to lie to her, telling her you are going to stop? Are you going to fight for the right to continue using it? Or do you want to find a way to bring her into the fold with the rest of us?” Now I was really confused, all I had wanted was to just experience what it was like to feel pantyhose on my legs, and then I planned to stop, and mother would never know. But listening to Beckies mother I didnt’ know what to think anymore. Again Beckies mother interupted my thoughts. “There is one more thing that you need to figure out. What happens when you get runs in the two pairs that you have now? Pantyhose isn’t cheap, and this brand is $30.00 a pair. Are you going to save all your allowance to buy pantyhose? Do you get enough money to buy more hose when you need it, or are you gonna have to suffer until you get enough money together?”

I stood in Beckies shower replaying the entire conversation from eariler in my head. What had they done to me? Or even more so, what had I done to myself. Getting out I dried myself off, and noticed that the red marks were nowhere near as bad as they were. In fact other than a bit of redness, there was no pain. Picking up my clothes I returned to Beckies room and found her dressed in her pajamas with her sexy hosed feet sticking out the bottom. Shaking my head, I stood there undecided and Becky turned to me smiling. “What are you waiting for? I left a present for you on your bag.” Walking over to my stuff, I felt a shiver go down my spine as I spotted the black pantyhose sitting on the top. “Go ahead and put them on, I want to see how your legs look in them. Don’t fight me on this, I know you want to.” Picking them up, I sat on the edge of the bed “Fuck it” I thought to myself “I might as well wear them while I am here, afterall I have three pairs I can wear until they rip.”

The weekend passed quickly as the last weekend had. I continued to wear my pantyhose through the weekend and sunday went I went home I found myself dressing with it under my pants and socks. Arriving home I put my stuff away and returned to the kitchen to hang out with my mother. Smiling at me she asked if I had a fun time at Beckies. Nervously I shook my head yes, and hoped she wouldn’t dig any deeper. Sensing my nervousness she stood there for a second looking at me, and then turned back to deciding what we were having for dinner. Feeling guilty I excused myself and went to my room.

Sitting on the end of my bed I looked down at my beautiful legs. The light from my desk lamp made the surface of them glisten and shine. Feeling lost in a daze I sat there recovering from an amazing orgasm. Finally pulling my world back into focus I stood and pulled the pantyhose off my legs. It was time to make my stand and stop as I had told myself I would do before I tried it the first time. I put all three pairs in a shoe box which I buried in the bottom of my closet. The plan was to dispose of them monday after school before my mother got home from work, and I definitely intended to do it. Putting on my panties and a pair of shorts I returned to the kitchen and noticed my mother scanning me over before a smile started to form on her face. Returning the smile I felt a bit awkward when she spoke up “I am so sorry, I was beginning to think you were hiding something from me, but seeing you in shorts I can see that I was wrong, and I am embarrassed that I thought it to begin with.” Seeing the look of relief on her face made me believe I had made the right choice and I rushed over to give her a hug.

It has been a week since I donned a pair of pantyhose, or felt the wonderful fabric on my skin. I stayed home from Beckies this weekend because I knew the urge would be too much for me. Becky had come to school two of the five days bare legged, but in my heart I knew it wasn’t what she had wanted. The dreams were the worst, every night I was surrounded by women wearing it, all of them taunting me with their legs, trying to get me to break. A few of the dreams were so bad, I would wake up laying on the floor in front of my closet wimpering as I clawed at the door trying to open it. Most of the time I feel in complete control, but other times I feel that it would be ok just to wear it once or twice more. Each of those times I would find myself staring at the closet, and struggle to keep from opening it. Never once did I think it would be so hard to stop wearing a stupid piece of fabric.

Awaking from another nightmare drenched in sweat. This had been one of the worst so far. In the nightmare the red marks had reappeared, and they hurt so bad I thought I was going to die. When I woke from the dream I found myself clenching my gut with lingering pain that really wasn’t there. After a few more minutes I finally calmed down, and lay back down but sleep evaded me long into the night. Laying there trying to fall back asleep, I couldn’t get comfortable, tossing and turning, covers, no covers, nothing worked. Wondering what would help me fall back to sleep I gazed at my closet. Remembering my dreams, and longing for sleep I found myself sitting up, “it would only be for the night” I tried to tell myself, “I really need to get some sleep”. I knew I was lying to myself, but I was so tired...

My mom woke me from the doorway, and as I turned over I felt the almost electric sizzle as my silken legs rubbed against each other. Shivering as sensations coursed through my body I waited to move until I heard my mothers footsteps reach the end of the hallway. Throwing back the covers I gazed at my beautiful suntan legs and let my fingers wander as I continued to rub my legs together. Within minutes I came and lay back on the bed letting my body come back down. Standing up I reached for the waistband but stopped before hooking my fingers into them. “Maybe I could just wear it for the day” I said to myself as a smile crossed my face. Quickly gathering my clothes together I threw on my pants, socks, and shoes, and as I picked up my bookbag I tossed in a skirt and flats.

Meeting Becky at the bus stop she wore a pair of shorts, sneakers and socks. Smiling at me we gabbed until the bus arrived and sat together on the bus. Since my last visit to her house we never talked about pantyhose anymore. It was almost as if it was old news and had lost its excitement. Once at school I quickly went to the bathroom and pulled off my pants and socks, and replaced them with the skirt and flats. Walking out of the bathroom Becky smiled at me, “I knew it! You are still wearing it.” Knodding my head I told her it was just for the day, it had been a long night, and I had needed it to fall asleep. Knodding she said “nightmares really suck don’t they” Shock took over my face as she confirmed that she too had horrible nightmares when she didn’t wear it. Shaking my head, I said “What is going on Becky?” Looking at me she replied “Mom said it is just part of the change, and it is no big deal.” Shaking my head again I said “No big deal? It is a very big deal to me!” Knodding Becky agreed, and then the first bell rang and we went to class.