The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Diary, Chapter 8;

That night was a wonderful night. My mother and I danced, we laughed, and we had the time of our lives. When it was over we returned to the car to go home and I kicked off my heels placing my beautiful feet on the dash admiring the shine as we passed under the street lights driving down the road. After a while my mother spoke up and said “That morning I caught you wearing pantyhose cut me deep.” Hearing these words upset me, and I lowered my head in shame. Continuing on my mother said “Then when you came into the kitchen and I was holding them in my hand, I could feel how soft and silky they felt, and it was so intoxicating. I was so angry about catching you wearing them, but I was also so confused with the effect that they were having over me.” Looking back up at my mother I could see she was looking at me, and I shook my head agreeing with her. “When you rubbed your foot on me and the hose touched my skin, I could feel myself falling, honestly there was nothing at that point I wanted more than to feel it on my on legs, caressing and holding them so tightly. But when you took them from me I realized what was happening, and all the anger flooded back, more so when I saw what you were doing. So I did the only thing I could do, I told you to take them off, and that things needed to change.” Pausing again, mother manuvered the car into the driveway, and cut it off.

Walking into the house we went into our rooms to change, and I carefully took off the dress mom bought, hanging it in the closet. Latching my fingers into the waistband of the pantyhose I went to remove it, but found myself having second thoughts about it. No matter how hard I tried I just could not bring myself to take it off. It felt so right, and I had missed it so much. Letting it fall back into place I threw on a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt. Plodding through the house relishing in the feel of the hose as it tickled my feet from the carpet. I went into the living room to see my mother dressed much like me. Sitting on the couch across from her I watched her run her hand across her shiny leg as she crossed them and she then continued from where she left off in the car.

“When you left for school, I felt so alone. I knew I had to leave for work, but honestly I just felt so tired and was so upset I just couldn’t do it. So I called in sick, and wandered around the house aimlessly just trying to find myself. I passed your room and saw the pantyhose you took off laying on the bed, so I paused to grab it and had every intention of throwing them away, or shredding them and then putting all the pieces on your bed to show you how upset I was. But something happened, and for the life of me I don’t know what it was. I just stood there in your room holding them, rubbing them, and drifting on a gentle sea of sensation. When I snapped out of it, I looked down at the pantyhose in my hands and decided maybe, just maybe I shouldn’t do it. So I set them back down on your bed and honestly I don’t even remember walking back to the kitchen.” Pausing my mother looked down at her legs, sighed, and gently rubbed her hand on her crossed leg.

Uncrossing her legs and recrossing them the other way I had all I could do to stiffle a moan hearing the almost electric sizzle of the pantyhose rubbing against itself. Mother took a deep breath and continued. “I stood at the kitchen table for what seemed like an eternity staring at the hose laying there on it. Finally I picked it back up relishing in the soft texture while I rubbed the fabric across my skin. After a few minutes I felt kind of foggy and went into my room stripping off my clothes as I went. Once in my room I glanced down at my naked body and had a vision of how good your legs looked when you were wearing them in bed, and my will broke. I just knew that I could slide it on my legs just once for a few minutes, and then after experiencing it I could take it back off and be done with it. So I sat down on the bed and worked these wonderful silk tube up my legs. Oh god it was so glorious, all at once I understood why you wanted to wear them, and looking down at my legs I just could not believe how good they looked. I lay there for a while rubbing my legs, before getting up and picking up the house. At some point of sliding them up my legs I had forgotten that it was only supposed to be for a few minutes. And there I was, working away and I no longer felt lost, alone, or upset, I felt amazing and just knew that something that felt this good couldn’t be wrong!”

Pausing again my mother looked at me and I knew she wasn’t waiting for me to respond, she was just collecting her thoughts to continue. “I spent the day like that, it felt amazing, and as the time came for you to come home I went into my room, to change. Afterall what kind of mother would I be if I was doing the same thing I told you not to do. I sat on my bed for a while, even after you got home but just could not bring myself to take it off. It was almost as if a part of me had already become so attached to it that the thought of removing it ripped me apart inside. When it was time to start dinner I reached for the waist band but stopped, the feelings were too strong. I looked around the room, and a crazy thought occured to me. Grabbing a pair of socks, and my sweats I covered my legs so well I knew you wouldn’t notice, and I smiled at my reflection in the mirror knowing my secret was safe.”

“I knew you were worried as I stood in your doorway, and I didn’t know exactly where to begin with the conversation considering I was still wearing what I told you no about. So I passed on and started dinner, during dinner I wanted to tell you how great I felt, but couldn’t bring myself to do it. And after dinner, when you left I decided that I had experienced enough, and it was time to take it off.” Pausing again, mom looked down at her legs and scowled, confused I still remained silent waiting for her to continue. After another deep breath, she did “That was the moment I found out the true cost of what I had done. I peeled the pantyhose off my legs, and started getting my stuff together to shower. I began to feel off, I already missed how my legs felt when I wore it, but something else was happening, and I think you know what I mean.” I shook my head yes when she looked up at me, but stayed quiet. “It hurt, no almost burned around my midsection, and on the lower part of my back. Kind of a pinching, but almost cramping at the same time. I looked at my midriff and saw the dark red blotch, and turning slightly I saw it on the lower part of my back as well. Not understanding what was going on I went to the shower, but it remained, and honestly felt like it was getting worse. By the time I got out of the shower I was miserable, and could not understand why, and now you know the reason I did not want to talk that night.” Shaking a bit I remembered the first few times I had worn it, and felt sympathy for my mother for not having anyone to talk to about it.

Clearing her throat, mother continued, “Completely miserable by the time I got back into my room I looked on my bed at the pantyhose I had removed, and wondered if maybe that would help with the way I felt. Maybe it would take the edge off, and make it so I could function until the pain stopped. Somewhere in the back of my mind a voice was telling me I was wrong, and that the pantyhose was the reason I felt like this to begin with. I blocked out the voice, after all a peice of fabric doesn’t affect someone like that, right? I picked up the pantyhose and slid them back up my legs. It was amazing, within minutes the pain was gone and I felt great again. Taking this as a good sign, I finished getting things ready for the morning and spent some quality me time on the bed before going to sleep.”

“My alarm went off, and as I reached to turn it off I felt the almost electric swish as my legs glided across each other and OMG it felt sooooo good. I quickly put on my work pants, socks and shirt without removing the pantyhose, I had every intention of removing it after you left for school. Unfortunitely though it felt so good bouncing around the kitchen and doing all the normal things I do in the morning that I forgot all about it, and after you left for school, I left for work without even the slightest thought of removing it. All day long I was on cloud 9 it was erotic, and naughty at the same time. When work was done, I still felt like a million dollars and gently rubbed the fabric through my pants on the way home. Somehow subconciously linking the connection between the red blotches and cramping to not wearing it, made me I leave it on when I got home, for fear of you figuring out what was going on. Soon after dinner I did decide to remove it, and after I got in the shower it happened again. This time however it was worse, it burned, and pinched as my midsection cramped up quite badly. Done showering I returned to my room in agony, I finally understood that it was the pantyhose causing the problem.”

My mother stopped talking again, and glanced at her legs. Slowly she ran her hand up her crossed leg and she exhaled with a tremor. Looking up at me she said “I returned to my room and put on a nighty and panties. I was miserable, and felt horrible. I longingly stared at the pantyhose on the floor, but resisted the urge to put them back on. I was the one that told you no to wearing pantyhose, and that there was something wrong with them remember? Shaking with desire, feeling horrible, and lost I lay down on the bed and stare at the hose on the floor. Now here is where things get strange, because for the life of me, I do not remember when I got up and slid those glorious silk tubes back up my legs....”

“When the alarm went off, I shifted to turn it off, and getting the all to familiar swish of nylon rubbing nylon coursed through me to my core. Rather than try to understand what happened I again got up and put my clothes on over it planning to deal with the situation again after you left for school. After you left I returned to my room and could not bring myself to take it off. As much as I wanted to remove it, the same amount of me wanted to leave it on. So once again I left it on under my work clothes, and once again it was an amazing experience. By the time the work day ended I was beginning to have my doubts about stopping. More and more of me wanted it, and truthfully if I wanted to be honest with myself I really liked it. When I got home I started dinner and after dinner I took it off while I showered, quickly sliding it back on afterwards to stop any discomfort. Laying in bed I realized that I needed to buy a few more pairs if I was going to continue, afterall I couldn’t keep wearing the same pair over and over without washing them. As I thought about having more pairs to wear, and the different colors and styles a shiver ran down my spine. Excitement filled me to my core, but guilt was also starting to fester.”

“The next morning followed the same routine. I got up to the alarm, and threw on my work clothes over the pantyhose that I still wore. After getting you up and off to school, I returned to my room and began undressing. Once down to the pantyhose I latched my fingers under the waistband and before I could change my mind I pulled them off quickly and redressed without them. Feeling fine, other than a form of sadness, from the missing the silky tubes that held me so tightly for the last couple days, I left the hose on the bed and started to leave for work. By the time I got to the car, I knew it was going to be a rough day. It felt as though my panties were grating through my skin, and it hurt some kind of bad. Stubborn as I am, I got in the car and still left for work without returning to the house. Within a few miles I was in agony, and I knew that there was no way I was going to make it through the day at work. Thinking fast, before turning around to head home, I pulled into Walmart and parked the car. The previous days had shown me what the problem was, without being able to talk to you, to hear what other solutions there may be, I knew what I needed to do to feel better. Cursing at myself and grabbing my purse, holding an arm across my midriff to try and stop my panties from digging into my sore skin, I rushed through the store like a junky looking for his next fix. Scanning the shelves I pondered what pair, and what type I needed. Turning into a frenzy I grabbed a pair of Leggs active support pantyhose in what looked like my size and quickly checked out. Racing the rest of the way to work I quickly ran to the bathroom and more than eagerly worked the pantyhose up my legs. Sitting back on the toilet, I let the hose work its magic, and before long I started to feel better. Rubbing my hand across the fabric it didn’t feel quite the same as the pair at home, but atleast the pain was gone, and I pulled my clothes back on minus my socks. I guess I figured if I was going to wear it, I should atleast get something out of it.”

Mother paused again, and got up from the chair she was sitting in. Into the kitchen she went, and I could hear dishes clattering. My mind was in overdrive remembering the first week I spent wearing pantyhose, and I felt really bad for my mother having to go through it alone. After a few minutes she returned, and sat back down crossing her legs again and setting a drink down on the end table. Continuing on she said “As the day went on, I found myself gazing down at my feet in awe, and guilt. I felt so intoxicated by it, but somehow so awful at the same time. Torn in 2 different directions at the same time. However the thought of not wearing it again was becoming more and more of a distant thought. After work I slid my socks back on over the pantyhose and drove home. Arriving home I picked up the pair of pantyhose from my bed and found the name of it. Smiling to myself because now I knew what to buy I went into the bathroom and washed them. After hanging them in my bedroom to dry I made dinner and cleaned up after so I could spent some time relaxing. Instead of heading into the living room and watching some tv, I found myself heading to my bedroom. After I stripped down to my hose I spent the next several hours exploring every inch of it, and of course pleasing myself several times right through the gusset. Smelling of sex, and worn out I peeled the hose off, and carried it with me to the bathroom where I cleaned up and washed the new pair. After returning to the bedroom and hanging the second pair to dry I quickly put the first pair back on, and lay down for the night.”

“The rest of the week started following a pattern that for some reason I could not, or didn’t want to break. Waking in the morning to quickly dress and cover the pantyhose, get you off to school, take off my socks and throw on a pair of flats for work so I could show off my pretty feet, work through the day, stop at different stores on the way home to check out all the different brands of pantyhose and keeping a supply of my brand on hand so I wouldn’t have to be without, and after the evening dinner and clean up more time by myself enjoying the company of the hose.” Mother stopped talking again, and looked down at her feet. Smiling she looked back up at me, “It feels really good doesn’t it?” Knodding my head I let my hand rub across my own leg and shivered.

“The same pattern continued for a month, I honestly had forgotten what it was like to go bare legged. It just seemed more natural to have silky nylon covering my legs, and I was content that way. However I came home from work and walked to my room to find something was off. I looked around, but couldn’t figure out what it was. Then it hit me, you had tried to get into my room, and the reality of everything hit me like a sack of wet cement. I was in shock, and in denial. I knew the time had come, if you could go without wearing it, so could I. I didn’t bother changing before dinner, I knew that would be a bad idea. So after dinner I went into my room and I stripped, stopping long enough to enjoy one last joyful experience with it. Then I stripped it off my legs and picked up every pair laying around the room placing the bag in the closet. Once finished I also picked up all the wrappers, and threw them all away in the trash before I took it out to the curb and returned to my room waiting for the pain to start.”

“It had been almost an hour before I realized that I was not hurting or sore. Lifting my shirt I looked at my belly and midriff to find no red marks. Pleased with this, I smiled and thought to myself I got this under control. Laying down in bed, I decided to get some sleep, but for the life of me I could not get comfortable. Hot, cold, under the covers, over the covers, nothing felt right. Then my clothes started to feel scratchy, and I peeled them off as well. Laying in bed almost naked I still tossed and turned, until finally I fell asleep late into the night. I have never been one for dreams, but that night it seemed a long repeating dream of being with a group of people all wearing pantyhose. I would walk over to them, but they would get up and walk away telling me that I couldn’t join them unless I was wearing pantyhose. I kept following them, but they kept walking away.”

“I woke in a pool of sweat, clutching my stomach area. Looking around I realized it was just a dream, and got up out of bed throwing on a nightie. Waking you up I finished getting ready for work, and through out the day the dream kept replaying in my mind. I knew it was a dream, but it was so powerful. I desperately wanted to be a part of the group in my dream, but I didn’t want to slide those glorious silk tubes back on either. After work I drove slowly home, thoughts were eating away my mind, I didn’t understand this desire that was turning into an obsession. I desparately needed to feel that fabric against my skin again, and I had no idea why. Worst part of it was, I didn’t know why I shouldn’t anymore. I mean it felt good when I wore it anyway, so how was that a bad thing?”

“Arriving home I went straight to my room, and pulled out the bag of pantyhose I had stashed away. Pulling out a pair I eroticly worked them up my legs and began to calm down. Everything became clear again, and I was at peace. As I sat there I worked up a plan to bring to bring my secret out into the open, and that evening I told you about the company dinner. The next morning I got up without even thinking and walked to your room still in my nightie with my legs fully exposed. Seeing you laying there on top of your covers wearing hose confirmed my plans to be the right choice, smiling, I woke you and quickly I returned to my room to change.”

So there we sat in the living room facing each other, our legs covered in a silken skin that held us tightly and lovingly. At that moment I felt guilty, relieved, excited, and scared all at the same time. Looking at my mother I couldn’t read her, but as she rubbed her crossed leg again I did know she liked what she felt. A few minutes later we got up and my mother gave me a hug. Pulling me tightly against her she whispered that she loved me into my ear. Letting her leg rub against mine, we both shivered and as we parted we said good night and went to bed.