The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Read no more if you are under 18, if reading this kind of material is illegal under your local laws, or if you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activity. This story is for fantasy only—do not try this in real life. It is not to be archived, spoofed, or reposted. If you’re reading this anywhere other than mcstories.com, it’s been stolen.

Thanks to the twelve people who wrote in to say they enjoyed “Hypnotherapy.” This story is dedicated to you.

© 2011 le Duc de Kavaliere

Deja Vu

by le Duc de Kavaliere

Part One

Now

“Look into my eyes,” the vampyre commanded.

“What? No!” the woman replied.

“Look!” the vampyre insisted, and slowly, the victim raised her head.

This is so ridiculous, Maggie thought as she gazed at the television screen. She’s scared of the vampyre, but she does it anyway! The vampyre isn’t that seductive! She doesn’t even try to talk her into it. If only she’d caressed the woman’s cheek or something. If only she’d kissed her. That would be so scrumptious!

Maggie sighed. At least her favourite part was coming up.

A slow smile spread across the vampyre’ face, and the victim’s expression went blank. Mmmm, Maggie thought. She loved that look. It was the only reason to watch this silly movie. She imagined being in the victim’s place, her eyes locking onto the vampyre’s, her mind going to sleep, the wicked creature taking control of her thoughts. She wouldn’t be able to control herself. Her hands would go to her collar, and she would unbutton her shirt...

The vampyre put her arms around the woman, who tipped her head back obediently. The vampyre bared her fangs—oh, sexy, Maggie thought —and then bit down on the victim’s neck. The young woman grimaced in pain, then smiled as the vampyre drank her blood.

Why couldn’t they have the vampyre kiss the woman’s neck first, Maggie thought.

She wished she were a director instead of a lyricist. She supposed she could write a song about that, but the band had told her that they had enough vampyre songs at the present. If only she could sing.

Maggie sighed. She was lonely. What has my life come to, she wondered. I’m sitting alone in my flat watching vampyre movies.

The doorbell rang.

The clock showed it was after eleven, and Maggie wondered who could be calling at this hour. She fumbled with the remote, paused the movie, and went to the front door of her flat.

She opened it. Her eyes widened when she saw the woman standing before her.

The visitor was gorgeous. Drop-dead gorgeous. She was short and slender, and wore a pair of high-heeled boots, blue jeans, and a black v-necked shirt.

The girl was looking up at her with intensely made-up brown eyes. She was wearing eye shadow and mascara. The eyeliner on her left eye was done in the Eye of Horus symbol from ancient Egypt, with a teardrop painted below it and a long, curled tail drawn in the corner. Her brown hair gleamed in Maggie’s porch light. It was parted so to fall over the right side of her face, covering her ear and the corner of her eye.

“Hello?” Maggie managed.

“Maggie, thank god!” the girl breathed, stepping forward and throwing her arms around her.

“What? Yes? I—what?” Maggie gasped. The vehemence of the young woman’s embrace had been enough to knock her off balance! She moved her feet apart, steadying herself. “Who—who are you?”

The girl stepped back. A strange look flashed in her soft brown eyes, but she didn’t stop grinning. “You don’t remember me?” she asked in a soft Irish accent.

Was this woman insane? Why do all the good-looking ones have to be nutters, Maggie thought. “I’ve never seen you before in my life!”

“This is going to be fun!” the girl replied. Her hands moved to the back of her own neck, and she started fumbling with something.

Maggie stepped backwards into the safety of her flat. “How do you know my name?” she demanded.

The girl’s hands came away from the back of her neck. She had unclasped her necklace. It had a gold chain, and the pendant was an Egyptian ankh-symbol: a loop fixed above a capital letter T. The loop held a blue gem.

“Have you ever seen a jewel like this?” the girl asked, and started swinging the pendant from side to side.

Speechless, Maggie stared at the woman. She was swinging the pendant back and forth, like she’s trying to...

But nobody does it that way these days, she thought.

“You’ve seen this before,” the Irish girl whispered. “You know what it’s like. Just relax and trust me. You know you can trust me.”

She really IS trying to hypnotise me, Maggie thought. Why me?

Locked away in the darkest parts of her mind were her daydreams, all the times she’d fantasized about a boyfriend—or maybe a girlfriend—using hypnotism to seduce her. But she didn’t know this woman.

“I’ve never seen you before in my life,” Maggie stammered.

“Yes you have,” the girl replied. “Look at my pendant, Maggie. Look at the ankh. It represents life. My life, your life, swinging back and forth, swinging together. This will all make sense if you look at it, look at it and remember what this feels like.”

“I’ve never been hypnotised in my life,” Maggie protested. How did the woman know she’d daydreamed about this?

“Yes you have,” the Irish girl told her. “Remember how easy it is to trust the sound of my voice, how easily you go under for me, how completely you trust me. Part of you knows you can trust me, trust me completely. Part of you knows you can relax with me. Listen to that part of you, Maggie. Listen to that part and let it relax you. Listen to that part and trust it.”

“You’re trying to hypnotise me,” Maggie said. The woman must be crazy. Why else would she knock on a stranger’s door and act this way?

But... I’ve dreamed of this so many times, Maggie thought. The girl was stunning, completely stunning, with a soft face and beautiful eyes. She was made up perfectly. If Maggie were going to design the ideal make-up job for a sexy girl hypnotist, this would be exactly it.

“You know you want to be hypnotised,” the girl whispered. “Remember, Maggie, remember what it’s like to go under, to trust my voice and let your eyes go to sleep. You’re already relaxing, relaxing completely. Part of you knows me, and part of you trusts me. You trust that part of you, Maggie. Listen to that part of you. Let that part lead you, let that part guide you.”

But I’ve never met you, Maggie thought. She’d have to be nuts to let some strange woman hypnotise her.

But her fantasies were so powerful. A big part of her wanted to look at the woman’s ankh-pendant as it swung back and forth, and let it make her eyelids heavy.

“No...” she began.

“You know you want to,” the girl said, her Irish lilt soft and soothing. “You want to relax and trust me. You need this, Maggie. You want to relax and let me guide you. Look at my ankh, as it swings, back and forth. You’re already focused completely on me, on my voice. You know this relaxes you. You know you have nothing to be afraid of.”

Maggie swallowed hard. How did the woman know? She’d never told anyone she’d daydreamed about being hypnotised.

“You’re already relaxing, Maggie,” the Irish girl said. “You can’t help it, it’s the most natural thing in the world. You can’t stop yourself from relaxing. You know you trust me to do this.”

I’m thinking of her seducing me, Maggie thought. I can imagine it. I mustn’t think of that. I mustn’t.

Her gaze travelled over the beautiful woman’s soft face, with its gentle angles and shadows. She has such gorgeous eyes, Maggie thought. Does she want to seduce me? She could picture the girl’s slender hand sliding behind her neck and pulling her in for a kiss. It was so easy to imagine her own plain body curled around the other woman’s shapely one. But she could never say that. She could never tell anyone that. She could never let this young woman know what she was thinking—that she was afraid to go under. If she went under, she might confess everything about her daydreams.

“That will never happen,” Maggie whispered. No one so gorgeous would ever want to seduce her.

“It is happening, Maggie,” the Irish girl said. She raised her hand so the ankh-pendant with its winking blue gem swung directly before her face. “I’m hypnotising you right now. You know you want me to hypnotise you. You’re remembering what it’s like, feeling so relaxed, your eyes falling asleep. Your body remembers very well. Your unconscious mind remembers very well.”

“How do you know my name?” She couldn’t let the young woman know how her thoughts were going wild.

“Does that matter? You know you trust me, Maggie. Your heart is telling you to trust me. Your mind is telling you to trust me. You know you trust me, you know you trust this. My voice is relaxing you. My presence is relaxing you. This feels right. You know this feels right.”

How does she know, Maggie wondered. The swinging ankh is so beautiful. It can’t hurt for me to follow it with my eyes, so even when I shut the door I can remember this later, and daydream about it.

“Your eyelids are getting heavy. It’s so natural for this to happen, because you’re becoming so relaxed.”

My eyelids are getting heavy, Maggie thought. No... I can stop this. All I have to do is shut the door.

Maggie reached for the doorknob, but the girl intercepted her hand and held it in hers.

“You know you don’t want to resist anymore, Maggie,” the girl said.

What was I trying to do, Maggie wondered. Resist? How did she know?

“How did you... know... I want this?” Maggie asked. The blue gem was so beautiful, and her eyelids were truly getting tired, sleepy, heavy from watching it swing. But if she went under, she wouldn’t be able to control herself. She’d talk about how she’d imagined a hypnotist giving her suggestions... x-rated ones.

“You told me how much you wanted to be hypnotised,” the Irish girl said softly. “You told me how much you love being hypnotised. You know you are being hypnotised. I’m hypnotising you right now. You’re more than two-thirds of the way there, Maggie. Your breathing is regular, your eyes are locked onto my pendant, and you don’t want to look away. You are listening to my voice, and it’s all you want to hear, all you can hear. My voice is in your thoughts, Maggie. Every word I say relaxes you more and more. Every word you hear makes your eyelids get heavier.”

It was true. Maggie realised she was about to fall asleep standing up. She had to step back into the flat and close the door. She had to stop this. She couldn’t let a stranger hypnotise her. She’d never been in a trance, but she wanted so badly to be hypnotised. Her eyelids were so heavy. She had to keep them open. She had to resist.

“You know you can’t resist,” the Irish girl whispered. “You’ve always wanted to be hypnotised.”

Oh, why did she have to know all the right things to say? Why did she have to be so seductive? Maggie wanted to obey. She didn’t want to resist the beautiful hypnotist.

“Three-quarters of the way there, five-sixths of the way there, seven-eighths of the way there,” the girl murmured. “And when you reach ten-tenths your eyes will close completely, and you will fall into a deeply relaxed sleep, a very sexy hypnotic sleep where your entire being is focused on my voice.”

She thinks this is sexy too, Maggie thought dimly. Her eyelids were so heavy. She was going into a trance, and when she fell asleep this sexy Irish girl would keep whispering into her mind. She really is trying to seduce me.

“I can’t... let you...”

“You want to let me, Maggie,” the Irish girl whispered, and her voice was so hard to hear, so easy to hear, so confident and pleading. “You will be one with my voice, Maggie, you will be under the spell of my voice. You are nine-tenths hypnotised.”

Under a... a spell. “I...”

“You’re completely relaxed, Maggie. Just let yourself enjoy the experience. It’s so easy and fun and relaxing and natural to trust me. I’m a hypnotist, and I know what I’m doing. You know that when I tell you you’re ten-tenths hypnotised, you will fall into a deep sleep.”

“I...”

“Ten-tenths, Maggie. Sleep. You are asleep, deep asleep. Your eyes are closed, you are in a deep sleep, and you feel so sexy, being hypnotised. You’re hypnotised, deeply hypnotised, completely hypnotised. You’ve never felt so relaxed, so sexy, so beautiful. Everything you hear makes you more focused on my voice. Every thought you have makes you more focused on me.”

Maggie’s eyes were closed. She’d dreamed of this. Maybe she was dreaming right now.

“My voice is the most important thing in the world,” the Irish girl was saying. “You believe everything I tell you and you do everything I ask. My voice is your whole world. The more you try to resist the more you find yourself obeying my voice. Being hypnotised is so sexy, and the more you obey my voice the sexier you feel.”

I’m hypnotised to obey, Maggie thought dimly. Nia’s voice is so beautiful and soothing. Her accent is so sweet. I love listening to her voice. Her hand feels so good holding mine. This is so sexy. It’s sexy being hypnotised to obey. I feel so sexy being hypnotised.

“In a moment I’m going to wake you up,” Nia said. “And when you wake, you will know that I am your hypnotist, and I have hypnotised you. Your mind and body are deeply, completely, hypnotised. When I snap my fingers, you will wake, but you will still be completely under my hypnotic spell.”

Nia’s fingers snapped, and Maggie’s eyes opened.

They were standing in the living room. The front door to her flat was shut and locked behind them. The television was dark. Nia was standing in front of her, her left hand holding Maggie’s right.

Maggie was hypnotised.

The beautiful Irish girl—Nia—had hypnotised her. Did her voice seem familiar somehow? She couldn’t be sure.

She was under Nia’s power. It was happening. The young woman had hypnotised her. Maggie wasn’t sure that she trusted her. But what choice did she have?

“Nia?”

The girl grinned. “Yes, Maggie?”

“That’s your name?”

Nia nodded.

“How do I know that?”

The Irish girl winked at her. “You remembered that on your own.”

“But I’ve never seen you before! How do you know me? I’ve never told anyone I’ve thought about... being...”

Oh my, she’s hypnotised me, Maggie thought. I’m in a trance, right now. She’s put me under. I can’t trust anything I see, anything I hear, anything I remember. What is she going to do to me?

She looked into Nia’s soft brown eyes, and her heart insisted she could trust the Irish girl with her life. She could surrender, and Nia would take care of everything. All would be well.

But could she trust her heart? Nia could have programmed her to think that.

“You told me,” Nia said.

Whenever Nia spoke, it was the most important thing Maggie had ever heard. She’d always wanted to be seduced this way—to have a boyfriend or girlfriend hypnotise her and make her want them, make her obey them. But she never had realised how intimate it would be. Nia could make her tell her anything.

“Oh my,” Maggie whispered. “I have to get out of here.”

“You trust me, Maggie,” Nia told her, and took both her hands in hers.

“Yes, I... No...” Maggie whispered. She was so confused! All her instincts screamed at her to trust Nia, but she couldn’t wrap her mind around it. How could she trust a total stranger to hypnotise her? And yet, a part of her desperately wanted the Irish girl to give her suggestions and make her feel sexy. She’d always wanted to experience this. She needed to experience this.

But Nia was gorgeous. No one that beautiful could want her.

“What are you thinking?” the hypnotist lilted.

Oh, no. “Part of me trusts you,” Maggie confessed. “And part of me is scared.”

The young hypnotist was gazing into her eyes. The Irish girl was so lovely, her cinnamon-brown hair tumbling over her cheek, her eyes so magical and warm. Maggie felt her mind sinking into Nia’s soft brown eyes. Her daydreams of this were so powerful.

“Why are you scared?” Nia asked.

Oh, no. “I’m afraid you’ll make me tell you things.” Maggie realised she’d answered the question, and forced herself to look away.

“Look in my eyes, Maggie,” Nia lilted.

Maggie couldn’t stop herself. Her head turned back, and her eyes locked onto the Irish girl’s.

Nia‘s eyes were soft and beguiling. Maggie had always dreamed of a lover with eyes like that, a lover who would share her own desire to stare into each other’s eyes for hours on end. She was sure she was gaping like an idiot, but she couldn’t help herself. She’d never seen a pair of eyes so beautiful. She couldn’t look away. She was lost in Nia’s eyes.

“That’s right,” Nia said with a grin. “Tell me what you’re afraid to admit.”

“I want to be hypnotised and seduced,” Maggie confessed. No, she couldn’t tell anyone this, couldn’t tell a stranger. The subject’s the one in control, she thought. A hypnotised person can’t be made to do anything against her nature.

But being seduced by a sexy hypnotist wasn’t against her nature. She’d daydreamed about it for years.

“Tell me more,” Nia whispered.

“I want the hypnotist to—I want you to—make me fall in love with you,” she heard herself confessing. “I want... to meet a vampyre, and be hypnotised, and have him—or her—make me want to be bitten.”

“Do you like girls?” Nia asked, stepping closer.

Maggie couldn’t lie to her. She had to tell her everything. “Of course I like girls... I mean, not sexually, I’m straight... I mean...”

“Do you fancy me?” Nia asked.

“Yes, oh my, yes,” Maggie managed. Her heart was pounding, but her eyes were locked on Nia’s. She’d always dreamed of gazing into someone’s eyes like this. The daydream was too powerful to resist. Nia knew about her daydreams somehow, and was using them to control her. She couldn’t move as long as Nia maintained eye contact.

“So you do like girls?” Nia whispered.

“Yes, oh my, I’m sorry, I mean—I’ve never told anyone before.” Maggie was trembling. How had this happened to her? She’d been daydreaming about staring into a lover’s eyes for as long as she could remember. And now Nia had waltzed into her life. She was a hypnotist. She had to know the myths about hypnotists and their eyes.

“Relax, my sweet,” Nia said.

Maggie felt better at once. She had to swallow, but her heart was no longer pounding.

“You know you’re completely safe,” Nia said.

Maggie nodded. She was completely safe with Nia. She was calm again, and she squeezed the hypnotist’s hands.

The Irish girl let go of Maggie’s hands, and caressed the taller woman’s cheek. “I do too,” she whispered. “Like girls, I mean. You don’t have to worry about me judging you.”

Maggie took a deep breath and nodded again, never looking away from Nia’s eyes. How can this be happening, she wondered. How had Nia known? All she has to do is stare into my eyes, and I can’t resist her.

“Tell me everything about your fantasies,” Nia whispered.

“I...” Maggie couldn’t make herself say it.

“You know you want to share all your dreams with me,” Nia whispered.

Maggie wanted to tell her everything. She wanted Nia to understand. “All I’ve ever wanted to do,” she confessed, “is stare into a lover’s eyes, to feel a... a deep connection as we touch. And you... you’re a hypnotist. You’ve hypnotised me. I’m under your spell. You’re using my daydreams against me. I want to stare into your eyes, but if I do it you can control me. I can’t help myself.”

Had Nia shuddered when she’d said that? Or had Maggie imagined it?

“I’m not going to use anything against you,” Nia told her. “I want to show you something. How to explain this...”

The Irish girl walked to the sofa and sat down. Maggie stared after her, confused.

“Maggie, come to me.”

Maggie’s body moved before she’d made any conscious decision, and she found herself following the slender Irish girl. They were no longer eye-locked, though. Could she resist Nia’s command?

She tried to stop, and succeeded. She halted, two yards from the sofa.

Nia grinned. “Are you in my power, Maggie?”

She closed her eyes and shook her head.

“You want to open your eyes, come to me, and fall to your knees. You know the more you try to resist, the more you find yourself obeying me.”

Oh, why did Nia have to say that, Maggie groaned. She didn’t want to obey, but the Irish girl’s voice was so damned sexy, and it was so sexy hearing her commands. It was so sexy that she couldn’t stop herself from obeying.

Maggie knelt.

“You want to take your hair down,” Nia whispered.

Swallowing hard, Maggie pulled the band out of her braid, and started undoing it. Why did Nia want to see this? Her mouse-brown hair was so dull and limp. The only reason she’d let it grow past her shoulder blades is that there was no reason to bother cutting it.

Her hair was undone.

“Put it around your shoulders.”

Maggie obeyed.

“That’s right. Now undress me.”

Oh, no. She undid Nia’s boots, pulled them off, then reached towards the girl’s zipper with trembling hands.

The Irish girl put her own hands over Maggie’s as she unbuckled her belt, then slid her zipper down. The hypnotist squirmed a little, helping Maggie pull her jeans off and away.

“Oh, my,” Maggie whispered. She had to resist, but Nia’s skin was so soft and beautiful.

Her underwear was black silk, and Maggie couldn’t help staring at it. She’d never done this before, undressed another woman, been so close to her skin, close enough to smell her scent, her perfume. No women, and precious few men. She was trembling.

“You know you want to take them off,” Nia lilted.

Her hands shaking, Maggie slid her fingers beneath the silk and slid the undergarments down and away. Nia’s vulva was perfectly formed, perfectly shaped, just as gorgeous as the rest of her. What is this enchantress doing here, Maggie wondered. How did she come to my door? How is it she knew to come to me? She couldn’t stop staring at Nia’s beautiful flesh.

Nia had noticed Maggie’s unabashed gaze. “What are you thinking?” she asked.

“Why me? How did you know I wanted this?” Maggie gasped. “Why did you knock on my door? Why did you choose me?”

“You chose me,” Nia told her. “Now, slowly, take off your glasses, lean forward and kiss me. Do exactly what you like done on yourself. Let me feel your lips and your tongue. Let me feel your hair on my legs.”

I’ve never done this before, Maggie thought. I’m going to mess it up. I don’t want to.

But Nia had hypnotised her, and she could not resist. The more she struggled the more powerful Nia became. Nia’s voice was soothing and intense, and whenever the Irish girl spoke, her voice dominated her thoughts. Maggie had no choice. Despite her fear, she wanted to kiss Nia’s body more than anything she’d ever dreamed of. The more she resisted, the closer she moved. She leaned forward, her lips meeting the soft places between Nia’s legs.

Nia gasped, a quick, sexy intake of breath. “You know I’m the most wonderful thing you’ve ever tasted,” she breathed.

It was true. It was so easy, kissing Nia’s place with her lips. It was soft and sexy and easy. Nia was breathing rapidly, gasping, as her soft flesh became moist.

“French kiss me,” Nia whispered. “You’re under my spell.”

Maggie didn’t even think about it. The next thing she knew she’d opened her mouth and was kissing, licking, caressing with her tongue. It was true: she was under Nia’s power. Her body had obeyed the Irish girl’s command before Maggie had even realised she’d given one.

The hypnotist was trembling. She was shaking and moaning, whispering “yes” in her delicious Irish lilt. Nia’s voice was so addictive. Maggie knew she was doing it right, and kissed her deeply.

“Yes,” Nia panted.

Maggie would do anything to hear Nia say that.

Nia relaxed back into the sofa, and her hand slid into the hair on the back of Maggie’s head. Oh my, Maggie thought, what have I done? She rested her forehead on the sofa between the hypnotist’s legs.

“Thank you,” Nia whispered.

“What?”

“Stand up,” the hypnotist lilted. Maggie felt herself rising, and was standing before her incredible guest before she’d even realised Nia had spoken.

“You want to take off your top.”

Oh, no. The command registered, and Maggie’s body obeyed. She tried to stop it, but she couldn’t. Her hands seized the sides of her pyjama top and drew it off over her head. Without thinking, she dropped it on the floor beside her.

I must look terrible, Maggie thought. My hair’s all wild. At least it’s so limp it’s not standing up. But I’m standing here topless. My hair almost reaches my breasts. Maybe Nia won’t be too disappointed. Maybe I’ll get out of this with a shred of dignity.

But the hypnotist was staring at her bosom, brown eyes shining. “You want to take me to your bedroom,” the Irish girl whispered.

Maggie couldn’t believe she was doing it. But she was. She couldn’t help it. She couldn’t stop herself. She offered Nia her hand. The Irish hypnotist took it, and her hostess led her to the back of her flat.

Her bedroom was a disaster. She hadn’t made the bed, and a heap of yesterday’s laundry was piled messily in the corner. But as she turned to face the seductress, Nia playfully pushed her down onto the bed.

Oh, no, Maggie thought.

Nia’s hands were all over her, caressing her face, her neck, her breasts, her sides, her knees, her thighs, between her legs. She’d never been touched this way by a woman, and she hadn’t been with a man in ages. But Nia knew exactly how to touch her, where to be firm, where to be gentle. And now Nia’s fingers were between her legs. Maggie was squirming around—she couldn’t help it—and was inadvertently helping Nia take off her pyjama pants.

“Why am I letting you do this to me?” Maggie gasped.

“Because you love it,” was the hypnotist’s answer. Caress, caress, caress went the girl’s fingers between her legs. Oh, just there, Maggie thought. It felt so right!

“But I studied hypnotism at university,” Maggie moaned. “Hypnotism can’t make someone act against their nature.” This felt so good!

“This isn’t against your nature,” Nia whispered as her fingers slid inside her.

“Why does this feel so good?”

“Because you want me.”

“But I’ve never... I don’t understand... why do I want this?”

“Because you’re under my spell.” She could hear the smile in the hypnotist’s voice. Nia was rubbing and caressing her, in and out, up and down.

“Under your spell?” Maggie echoed. That had to be it. Nia had put a spell on her. Why else would she let this strange girl touch her? Why else would it feel so good? She felt something stirring inside her, something deep, something hot, something sweet.

“I... Ohhhhhh...” she moaned.

“That’s right, don’t fight it,” Nia whispered. “You know this is what you want. You know you want me to do this.”

She’s right, Maggie moaned. This is what I want. I want her to touch me this way. Ohhhhhhhh. She was moaning aloud, it felt so good.

“And from now on, every time you hear me say the word ‘trance,’ you will climax,” Nia murmured.

Whenever she says ‘trance’... oh. Oh no.

“Relax, feel me touching you, inside you,” Nia was saying. “You know it’s happening, and you can’t fight it, can’t stop it. The more you surrender the better this feels.”

I can’t stop it, Maggie thought. “Oohhhh.... oohhhhh... aaaahhh...” She was moaning out loud, she was blushing so hard, but she couldn’t stop the climax as it came. Her whole body was trembling, shaking to Nia’s touch.

“You’re in a trance,” the hypnotist said intensely. Maggie’s eyes opened wide as her body shook in terrible, wonderful pleasure. “In a trance.” Nia had made her climax. “A trance.” Maggie cried aloud as she felt the trigger word capture her. “My trance.” It was an anchor. “Trance.” Maggie came again, riding on Nia’s touch, clenching Nia’s fingers, enslaved to Nia’s voice. “You’re in my trance.” Another wild surge of pleasure energized her, and gooseflesh rose all over her body.

It was working. Maggie couldn’t help it. Nia was conditioning her. Climax and trance were now linked in her mind, and she knew whenever Nia said it, she would obey. “Trance,” Nia said. “I’ve got you in a trance.” Maggie came, shaking, her body completely out of control.

“One more?” Nia asked.

Maggie nodded desperately.

“Trance.”

To Be Continued