The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deja Vu

by le Duc de Kavaliere

Part Two

Now

Maggie lay there panting, and Nia snuggled down atop her. Maggie was too tired and too confused to protest, so she said nothing when the slender young woman laid her head between her breasts.

How nice it would be to caress her, Maggie thought, but I don’t dare. But her hand acted of its own accord, and she found herself stroking Nia’s long cinnamon-brown hair. It was so smooth and silky.

“Mmmmmmm,” the Irish girl moaned happily.

“How did you know this would work on me?” Maggie whispered.

“How what would work?”

Maggie’s voice was tiny. “How you could show up on my doorstep and start hypnotising me, and I’d let you. I’m half inclined to ask you to stay. I know I’ve never seen you before, but you seem so familiar.”

She could hear the amusement in Nia’s voice. “Why do you think that is?”

“I thought maybe because you’re fulfilling my fantasies,” Maggie confessed. “But how did you know what they were? They aren’t exactly common!”

Nia stood up—oh, her body was so soft, Maggie thought—and stepped out into the living room. She was gone for only a moment, and returned with her purse. It was small, dark, and velvet. Maggie had barely noticed it slung over Nia’s shoulder when the girl had entered.

Nia drew out a digital camera, lay down next to her hostess, and pressed a button. Maggie fumbled around for her glasses, slid them on, and looked at the picture the Irish girl was showing her.

The bottom fell out of her life. There she was, with Nia, their arms around each other, standing in front of Beetham Tower. Nia pressed the button again. There they were, holding hands in front of the Manchester Wheel. Another picture: the city below them, taken from atop the Wheel.

Nia clicked to the next picture. There they were, after the ride, facing each other, holding both hands and smiling. They were quite a pair: both wearing black, Maggie with her hair in the usual braid, wearing a skirt and glasses. Nia was in trousers, her cinnamon hair loose and wild.

“How—” Maggie stumbled. Oh, no. Had Nia hypnotised her to imagine these images of them together?

“I wondered that too when I found these pictures,” Nia admitted. “I had to go to a therapist to help me recover the memories.”

“The—memories? What memories?”

Nia laughed. “It’s so funny seeing you like this.”

“Like what?” This night was made less and less sense the longer it went on. But don’t let it stop, Maggie thought.

“You’re so innocent!” Nia said. “I never would have thought her command would make you forget coming out.”

“Coming out?” Maggie rolled over and propped herself up on one elbow to stare at the Irish girl. “I never told—” she trailed off.

“Told what?”

Maggie fell back onto the bed again, staring at the ceiling.

Nia giggled. “Listen to my voice, Maggie. You’re focused completely on my voice. My voice hypnotises your thoughts. My voice dominates your mind.”

Apprehension seized Maggie, somewhere between her stomach and her chest. Nia had hypnotised her, and Maggie had no idea how to break out of it. She’d tried to resist, but it hadn’t worked. She was fascinated by the way her mind fixated on everything the Irish hypnotist said. Part of her didn’t want it to stop. Whenever Nia spoke that way to her, she knew she would do anything she was told. Nia was too sexy to resist. There was simply no way out.

I’m her willing slave, Maggie thought. Please, please don’t let Nia realise that.

Nia put an arm around her again, and her hand brushed against Maggie’s breast. She turns me on so much, Maggie thought.

“What have you never told anyone, Maggie?” Nia asked in her wonderful, irresistible Irish voice.

“I’m more attracted to women than men,” Maggie confessed, looking up into Nia’s soft brown eyes. “I’m not attracted to men at all, really. I’ve never told anyone that. How did you know?”

“Because you fancy me.” The Irish girl grinned down at her. “Let me show you something.”

Nia sat herself at the foot of the bed, and Maggie sat up to face her. Maggie wanted to smile, but she couldn’t. She didn’t know how this had happened. She didn’t know what was going on. Could she trust this girl?

Nia was smiling, and she pushed her cinnamon-brown hair out of her face. “Look in my eyes,” she suggested.

Oh, no. More hypnotism. Maggie looked down, and her hair fell into her face. This is why I never wear it loose, she thought—but she fluffed it so it was covering her eyes.

Nia’s fingers gently brushed Maggie’s mouse-brown tresses away. Without speaking, the Irish girl started turning her outstretched fingers in a spiral before Maggie’s downcast eyes. Around and around and around her fingers went, in a singsong pattern, round and round and round. Nia moved her hands like she moved her body, with the grace of a serpent charming her prey. Her nails were painted a shiny green. Several fingers bore rings, gold set with garnets and amethysts. One of the rings was designed like a snake holding a gem in its mouth. Maggie followed Nia’s hands up, upwards until she could see Nia’s face, and kept watching as the Irish girl placed her hand on her nose. The Irish girl slid her hand away slowly, but Maggie’s stare didn’t follow it. She was looking into the hypnotist’s soft brown eyes.

Nia’s stare held her gaze as she smiled. “You know you’re hypnotised.”

“I’m hypnotised,” Maggie echoed. Oh, it was true. Her whole being was centred on Nia’s voice. It was the most important thing in the world. Nia had the most beautiful voice Maggie had ever heard.

“I’ve hypnotised you,” Nia said.

Maggie shook her head. “You’ve hypnotised me.” She hadn’t wanted to say it, but she had. It was true. She couldn’t stop herself.

“You want me to hypnotise you all the time,” Nia said with a grin.

Oh, no. “I want you,” Maggie stumbled, “to hypnotise me... all the time.” Goodness, it was true. She’d never realised how intimate being hypnotised would be. Nia was inside her head, and she’d never felt so close to anyone. She didn’t know a thing about Nia, but somehow Nia knew her better than she knew herself. Maggie didn’t want this to end, even if it meant letting Nia control her forever.

She looked at her guest, and suddenly realised what had happened. She was naked. She was completely exposed before her visitor. How had this happened? This girl had walked into her flat and taken over her mind, just by talking to her for a few minutes.

What if the Irish hypnotist told her to let someone else touch her? Would Maggie be able to stop it? What if Nia robbed her blind and made her not realise it?

Maggie was trembling again. This couldn’t be happening. She wasn’t a good subject.

“I’ve put you in a trance,” Nia whispered.

The orgasm started between her legs, then spread to her thighs and her stomach. Maggie yelped as the pleasure rushed through her, up into her head. She fell backwards onto her bed. It felt so good!

Nia was crawling towards her. “You’re in a deep trance.”

Climax. Maggie shrieked as her hips gyrated of their own accord. Nia had more control over her body than she did!

“A very deep trance,” the hypnotist told her.

Oohhhhhh! Pleasure shivered its way through her in a spiral pattern washing through her body. She had gooseflesh over her arms and legs. She was so aware of her body and so aware of Nia’s.

Nia was settling down on top of her, just upside-down. “You like being in a trance.”

Maggie nodded desperately as Nia snuggled down. The pleasure was too intense. She couldn’t stop it.

“You want to be in a trance.”

She climaxed again as Nia started kissing her vulva. Her tongue was so soft!

“You need to be in a trance—kiss me—”

Maggie’s body shook in orgasm again as she kissed desperately at the Irish girl’s private parts.

“I can’t do this,” Maggie moaned.

“You are doing it,” Nia told her as Maggie French-kissed her desperately. “You’re good. You’re really good.”

“I... I am?”

“Kiss me.” The hypnotist insisted, and Maggie couldn’t stop herself. Nia’s touch was so powerful. She kissed and licked, and felt Nia’s body melting against hers.

“You’re a natural,” Nia breathed. “Kiss me. You have to kiss me because you’re in a trance.”

Maggie couldn’t control herself. Her body acted, her mind reacted, and pleasing Nia was her only thought. She felt the Irish girl’s body jerk.

“You... love... to be... in a...” Nia was panting as Maggie licked her hard. “Yes, oh yes... yes... in a Trance... ”

The two women came together. Their bodies shook in ecstasy.

Maggie panted, staring at the ceiling in shock. This was the most surreal experience of her life. She was in bed with this incredible, sexy girl. Nia’s personality was deadly attractive, and she’d never felt such a powerful physical chemistry with another person. Was she falling in love with her?

But this is a total stranger, her mind screamed. Had Nia programmed her to feel this way? Were the photographs she’d thought she’d seen figments of her imagination?

Nia lay down beside her, her head lying on Maggie’s chest. She started stroking the Irish girl’s hair, just as she had before.

“Mmmmmm,” the hypnotist said. “You want to tell me you’re mine, Maggie.”

“I—I’m yours.” Maggie wasn’t sure whether that was true, or whether she was just obeying the hypnotist’s instructions.

“You want to tell me you belong to me,” Nia said, snuggling closer.

“I—I belong to you.” Maggie knew that was true. If Nia could make her do anything, that meant she belonged to her, right?

“You want to tell me you’re under my spell.”

Oh my. “I—I’m under your spell.” Is Nia really a witch, Maggie wondered. It feels like it!

She felt Nia shiver. “You want to tell me you love this.”

Oh, why was Nia doing this? This was the first night they’d met. Or was it? Maggie didn’t want to mention love, to make promises she couldn’t keep. But Nia’s skin was so smooth, her voice so sexy, her hair so soft.

“I don’t know,” Maggie whispered. “This is so fast.”

“What does your heart tell you?”

Maggie couldn’t answer.

Nia shifted herself upwards. “Look in my eyes.”

Oh, no. But Nia was on top of her, straddling her, her long cinnamon tresses hanging down. The Irish girl’s face was right in front of hers. Maggie’s gaze obediently locked to Nia’s.

“On the count of three, you will tell me what your heart truly feels,” Nia told her.

Oh, no. Maggie didn’t want to face it.

“One, two, three.”

“I love this!” Maggie cried. She flung her arms around Nia’s shoulders, pulled her close, and kissed her lips.

Oh, kissing. Nia was perfect. Her lips were so smooth, her face so soft. They were snogging, and opened their mouths together, kissing deeply.

Could she love someone she’d only known for an hour or two? But Nia fit. There’d been a gap in her life, the missing place where a lover should be. None of her dates had ever filled that emptiness the way Nia did.

“Why me?” Maggie gasped.

“Because you’re dark,” Nia whispered back as they kissed. “You’re creative, and you’re trustworthy. I know you’d never cheat on me. I’ve never met anyone who reacts to me the way you do. I’ve always wanted someone who wants me to be the woman I want to be, who wants me to do the things I like to do. You’re your own person, but you like it when I get inside your head. You want me because of my personality, not only because of my face.”

Maggie nodded. “Yes. Yes, that’s right. But how did you know?”

Nia slid down beside her. “I’ll have to hypnotise you again to help you remember.”

Both women sat up. “I thought I was already hypnotised,” Maggie confessed, hooking a lock of hair behind one ear.

The Irish girl nodded. “You are, but this is different. All I’ve done so far is mess with your head. Now I’m going to do a little therapy.”

Nia found her ankh-necklace and held it before Maggie’s face. Maggie gazed at her sceptically, but Nia gave her a knowing look. Maggie gave up—it was going to happen anyway, after all— and focused her eyes on the pendant.

Instead of swinging it back and forth, Nia twisted the chain in her fingers so the ankh spun around. The blue gem in the loop seemed to wink as it turned.

“Look at my necklace,” the Irish hypnotist lilted. “Stare at it as I spin it around and around, around and around. Your eyes are fixated on it, Maggie. It’s so beautiful, you can’t look away from it. Your mind is growing quiet, so quiet. Look at my necklace. You hear nothing but my voice, you can think of nothing but what my voice tells you. My beautiful necklace.”

It really was beautiful. It was Nia’s.

“You want to tell me everything you’re thinking,” the Irish girl suggested.

“Your necklace,” Maggie murmured. “It’s so lovely.” The glittering gem was dominating her thoughts. She couldn’t think of anything else.

“I have you deeply hypnotised,” her new lover told her.

Everything Nia said made so much sense. “You have me deeply hypnotised,” Maggie echoed. The ankh was the most captivating piece of jewellery she’d ever seen.

“You’re completely under my spell.”

Maggie smiled as she watched the ankh spinning. “I’m completely under your spell,” she confessed. Nia’s necklace was so beautiful.

“You remember everything you were told to forget,” the Irish girl told her.

To Be Continued