The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deja Vu

by le Duc de Kavaliere

Part Four

Then

“My friends are leaving,” Nia said.

After an hour of dancing, the two women had finally taken a break, and Nia had dragged Maggie back to meet her friends. The single woman with the dark complexion was Alice; the couple were Keeran and Sylvester. They’d chatted for a few minutes, but it turned out Nia’s friends were ready to call it a night.

“Can I meet my princess here again?” Maggie asked. She hoped that sounded less forward than asking for her number.

“Maybe,” Nia said suggestively, looking at Maggie through lowered lashes. “Whether I’m going or not depends on if you can give me a ride home.”

Maggie swallowed hard. “Yeah, if you don’t mind a girl in a Fiat.”

Nia tilted her head, and her hair fell over her right eye. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“I was thinking of offering you a lift,” Maggie confessed, “but there’s the coming on too strong thing again—”

Nia gave her an exasperated look.

“And I wanted to give you an out—you know, if I say something in ten minutes that makes you decide you never want to see me again—”

“Unlikely.”

“I don’t want you to think I was planning to kidnap you.”

“That wouldn’t be THAT bad,” Nia said.

Maggie was sure she grinned like an idiot. “More dancing?”

“Lead on.”

Nia bid goodbye to her friends, who made her promise to call if anything came up, then accepted Maggie’s hand and followed her onto the dance floor. The DJ tonight seemed to be on a jazz kick—odd, Maggie thought, as this is hardly a jazz club—but she wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth. They were dancing closely, and it felt intimate.

“What does my princess do on weekends?” Maggie asked.

“I went to the Tewkesbury medieval festival last month,” the Irish girl said. The two women were looking into each other’s eyes, and Nia’s gleamed enchantingly. Her mannerisms made her soft brown pools magnetic.

“I was there too,” Maggie exclaimed. “It’s funny I didn’t see you.”

Nia shrugged. “We must have missed each other. What’s your sign?”

“Cancer.”

Nia’s soft brown eyes lit up, and she smiled, hungrily. “That must have been it, then. My moon sign’s Cancer. They must have called to each other. Do you know your moon and rising?”

“Taurus and Virgo?”

“The Cancer is plenty, I’m sure.” Nia licked her lips.

They danced closer, Nia’s arms tightening around Maggie’s neck and Maggie’s sliding around the Irish woman’s waist. “And my princess’s signs?”

“Leo sun, Gemini rising. Do you travel much?” Nia asked. “Out of the UK, I mean.”

“Well, let’s see. Netherlands, studied in France, went to Germany... also visited Denmark, Luxembourg, Belgium—”

Nia was still laughing. “All right! Stop! You’re making me jealous.”

“Switzerland—”

“What’s Switzerland like?”

“Most spectacular place on earth,” Maggie said honestly. “Though the German Alps are a close second. How about yourself?”

“Only here and France,” Nia said. “And Ireland, of course. But I want to go to the eastern Mediterranean, especially Egypt and Greece.”

“You want to see the Pyramids?”

“That and the temples,” Nia added. “You’ve never been to Ireland?”

“No, but I’ve always wanted to go to the Cliffs of Moher,” Maggie told her.

“Oh, you mean the Cliffs of Insanity!” Nia kidded.

“Those very cliffs, yes.”

“As you wish,” Nia teased.

They danced closer.

* * *

With a smile, Nia emerged from Maggie’s car, and they shared a long hug.

The Irish girl walked slowly up the staircase to the front door of her flat. Her hips swayed with a delectably serpentine flavour, and her cinnamon-brown hair tumbled loosely down her back, gleaming in the moonlight.

Maggie’s mind wandered to an impossible fantasy: Nia would dance in front of her, and Maggie would stare at the other girl’s swaying figure. Then Nia would start whispering to her, words of spells and enchantment. Maggie would look into her eyes, and fall into them.

Nia turned her key in the lock. The door swung open, she stepped inside... and turned around.

“Would you like to come in?” she asked softly.

Maggie was sure she was grinning like a fool, but she couldn’t help it. As she ascended the staircase, Maggie hoped that her smile would seem sweet and ladylike rather than giddy and reckless. She could barely believe this was happening. She’d never hit on a woman before, ever. Tonight she’d met the loveliest girl she’d ever seen—and Nia had invited her home. How could this be?

Nia flipped the light switch as she led Maggie inside, but the room was not fully illuminated. The switch had turned on an overhead fixture set with a black bulb.

The Irish girl reached through a doorway and flipped on another light. Maggie caught a glimpse of a purple tapestry and a few old movie posters before Nia flipped the light off. “That’s the living room,” she said dismissively. She opened another door, turned another switch, and led her inside.

Maggie whistled. Nia giggled.

Every wall featured a bookshelf, and the shelves were packed. Nia had DVDs from Raiders of the Lost Ark to The Mummy to Stargate. She had books by Anne Rice and Elizabeth Peters, Margaret George and Colleen McCullough. The bookends were shaped like Egyptian gods, statues with the heads of exotic animals.

Nia alighted on the edge of the bed, and touched the place next to her as she looked up at her guest.

Obligingly, Maggie sat down beside her. Nia gazed at her warmly.

The taller woman spoke first. “I don’t want to rush things,” Maggie said. “If we’re going to do this, I want to do it slowly, at the right time, with lots of talking, so that we’re both really, really comfortable.”

“Sooooo...” Nia said softly.

Maggie took Nia’s hand. A gold ring with a purple gem graced her middle finger. “So,” Maggie explained, “I want us to get to know one another very well. I want to understand what you need and what you want. I want us to get in tune with each other’s bodies, so this is really special.” She couldn’t believe she was being so bold, but Nia made her so comfortable!

“Congratulations,” Nia said wickedly. “You pass. There is one thing I do want, though. And I want it now.”

“What’s that?”

Nia searched her eyes with hers. Those eyes, Maggie thought. She makes me melt! Does she realise the effect she has on me?

“There’s this thing,” Nia said earnestly. “Ever since I was a little girl... um... how to say this... um... I want you to tell me you’re under my spell.” The last sentence came out in a rush.

Maggie looked Nia up and down. Nia’s soft brown eyes drank at her, full of fierceness and mystery. The young woman’s cinnamon-coloured hair elegantly framed her face. An ankh-shaped pendant hung on a gold chain around her neck, and her corset hugged her slender figure. She trusts me, Maggie thought, trusts me enough to tell me something weird. She knows I’m not going to run away.

“I’m under your spell, Nia,” the English woman whispered. “I’m under your spell.” The inches between them were diminishing. “I’m under your spell.” Maggie’s free hand reached up and touched Nia’s cheek. “I’m under your spell.” Their lips parted, and met. Maggie kissed the Irish girl tenderly. “I’m under your spell.” Nia returned the kiss lovingly, then smiled lasciviously and tugged on Maggie’s lower lip with her own. They kissed more playfully, lips meeting and caressing and smooching. The cinnamon-haired woman snuggled closer into Maggie’s arms; she tugged at her upper lip with hers. Maggie’s tongue darted between Nia’s lips and brushed against hers. The Irish girl shuddered briefly, then touched her face with her the palm of her hand.

“I never knew a kiss could be so intimate,” Nia murmured.

“I never wanted a kiss to be so intimate before,” Maggie told her, and their lips met again. Was it too early to tell Nia this was the most she’d ever kissed another girl?

The two explored and tasted each other, and every few moments Maggie would whisper “I’m under your spell.”

Finally Nia put her hands on either side of Maggie’s face, gave her a long kiss, and pulled back. “Mind if I change?” she asked.

“Mind if I watch?” Maggie countered.

Nia laughed, then closed her eyes like a princess as Maggie kissed her cheek. “We’ll see,” Nia told her as she stooped to pull off her shoes.

“What do you want tonight?” Maggie asked.

Nia stood and slid out of her skirt. She smiled at Maggie and placed her hands on her waist. “I want to sleep in your arms.” As she started struggling with her corset, Maggie rose as well and stepped behind her. She couldn’t believe she was being so bold, and with someone she just met!

Maggie gathered up Nia’s soft hair, cast it over a shoulder, and unlaced the young woman’s corset. Maggie slid the garment off and hung it on a hat stand. Maggie was still fully clothed, but Nia turned towards her, wearing naught but her dark shirt and black lace undergarments. As Maggie stepped back and watched, Nia slid out of her blouse.

With a grin, the young lady went to her dresser, opened a drawer, and pulled out a crimson nightgown. Seeing Maggie staring at her curves, Nia winked at her, then slid the gown over her head. It was silk, gleamed softly in the dim light, and flattered her wonderfully.

Maggie looked at her in open admiration as she reached into the gown and produced both bra and panties, maintaining eye contact all the while. Then Nia walked to her and pushed her down onto the bed.

Maggie giggled as Nia removed her shoes and threw them into the corner. “Lie down, silly,” the Irish girl grinned.

Maggie put her head on the pillow and stretched out on her back. Nia crawled to her, then lay down on top.

She feels perfect, Maggie thought. I could so get used to this.

“I like what you said about getting to know each others’ bodies really well,” Nia said. “What’s your favourite position?”

Maggie grinned. “I like them all,” she replied honestly as her arms went around the Irish girl’s waist, “but at the moment I kinda like this one.”

Nia wiggled on top of her, and shuddered as their breasts touched. “Good.”

Maggie ran a hand over Nia’s cinnamon hair. It was so soft and silky! “You really are a princess,” Maggie whispered.

“My sweet,” Nia replied, and their lips met.

They kissed for over an hour, occasionally rolling over in an embrace. Eventually they graduated to kissing more than just lips. With herself on top, Maggie covered Nia’s cheeks with kisses. When Nia was on top again, Maggie kissed her ear and nibbled on her earlobe as the young woman’s long tresses fell over her. Maggie revelled in the spice of Nia’s perfume, breathing the girl’s scent into her lungs. Nia retaliated by inhaling in Maggie’s ear until shivers went from her teeth to the tips of her fingers and toes.

Nia’s mouth fastened onto the side of Maggie’s neck. As Maggie gasped, Nia licked and kissed, and then nibbled.

Maggie moaned as Nia’s arms and legs tightened around her.

“You like that?” the Irish girl whispered into her ear.

“Oh yes,” Maggie nodded emphatically.

“You can’t resist me,” Nia murmured, and pulled at Maggie’s skin with her teeth. “I’m going to mark you.”

“Do,” Maggie gasped. Nia sucked and nibbled her neck. Maggie wrapped herself around her and flipped them over.

Nia looked up at her wickedly. Maggie kissed her lips, then nibbled her neck in return.

Nia squealed as Maggie tugged at her soft flesh with her teeth, teasing and kissing.

“I’m so glad you like this,” Nia whispered.

“I want this, princess,” Maggie murmured into her ear. “And I’m under your spell.”

Now

A tear rolled down Maggie’s cheek, and Nia kissed it away. “How could I have forgotten?” the English girl asked. “That was the best night of my life! I wasn’t shy—I was so bold! And you were so great—you made me feel confident. I can’t believe you let me get away with that.”

“You accepted that I’m witchy, and it didn’t bother you,” Nia replied. “You looked at me like I was the most beautiful girl you’d ever seen.”

“You are,” Maggie confessed.

Nia looked away, shyly. Maggie could tell she was blushing.

“Was that your first kiss?” the Irish girl asked. “With a girl, I mean.”

Maggie shook her head. “The first one made all the first moves, then never spoke to me again.”

Nia nodded, and kissed Maggie’s cheek. “The guys all wanted something from me. They wanted me to introduce them to Alice, or wanted me to be their little mascot. You wanted to learn all about me. The more I told you the more you wanted to know. You didn’t mind that I’m such a top.”

“Then what happened?” Maggie asked.

Nia grinned. “You tell me,” she said. “Look in my eyes, and remember.”

Maggie gazed into the Irish girl’s hypnotic pools, and the slender hypnotist’s suggestion unlocked the secrets she’d forgotten.

Then

After they’d talked, kissed, and played for quite some time, they both began yawning. Finally, Nia rose, turned off the soft lights, and pulled off Maggie’s trousers. Maggie peeled her blouse off, and the two snuggled under Nia’s silk bed sheets. The Irish girl waited until Maggie was comfortable, then settled down in her arms, facing her. After kissing and laughing some more, the two women drifted off to sleep.

Maggie awoke an hour past sunrise.

“Oh, yes, please,” Nia was saying.

The Irish girl was lying in Maggie’s arms, fast asleep. “Like that,” she said.

Oh my, Maggie thought. She’s talking in her sleep.

Nia moaned.

The sunlight couldn’t quite penetrate the heavy draperies, but there was now enough light for Maggie to see the shadows accenting Nia’s features, the bewitching contrast of long brown hair, dark eyebrows, and soft skin.

Maggie thought about kissing her, but didn’t want to wake Nia out of a dream she was so obviously enjoying.

If she were lucky...

“I want you, Nia,” Maggie whispered in her ear. “I want you.”

“Mmm, I want you too,” Nia murmured back.

So far, so good. The lyrics she’d written about vampyres danced in the back of Maggie’s head. “I’m biting your neck, Nia,” the English woman said softly.

Nia made a contented noise.

Maggie tried not to giggle. She’d read about this—people who not only talked in their sleep, but also could carry on conversations while dreaming. She’d never met anyone like this, though, nor had anyone else she knew.

How far could she go?

“I am looking into your eyes, Nia,” Maggie whispered. “You can’t look away.”

“Mmm blue,” she mumbled.

Maggie swallowed. Nia remembered the colour. Maggie had never been confident about her eyes—they were pale and watery. Could it be that Nia didn’t mind?

“My eyes are hypnotising you, Nia,” Maggie murmured into the sleeping girl’s ear. “You are hypnotised.”

“Yes, mistress,” Nia said softly.

Maggie couldn’t believe she was getting away with this. “I’m a vampyre,” she whispered into the Irish girl’s ear. “I’m nibbling on your neck.”

“Yessssssss,” Nia murmured, shifting a little. She’s even sexy in her sleep, Maggie thought. She couldn’t believe this was happening!

“I’m biting your neck, drinking your blood,” Maggie told her gently. “You can’t resist me.”

“Can’t resissst you,” Nia said in a happy singsong, and moaned again.

Then a car alarm went off outside. Nia jolted awake, and Maggie moaned.

“Whoa,” Nia said aloud. “Wow.” But she got no farther, for Maggie kissed her.

“Mmm, hi,” the Irish girl said, and kissed back lingeringly.

“Good morning,” Maggie said, and thanked her stars when the car alarm shut off.

Nia rolled over and rummaged around on the floor, finally producing a purple suede-bound journal. “’Scuse me,” she said, pulling out a pen, opening the book, and starting to scribble. “I just had a brilliant dream, I want to write it down.”

Maggie put an arm around her and looked over her shoulder. “I hope you don’t mind an audience?”

Nia shook her head, gorgeous cinnamon-brown hair swishing. “Nope.”

“You keep a dream journal?”

Nia nodded. “And I just dreamed that you...” she finished the entry and put the pen back in its slot. “You know, don’t you?” she asked quizzically. “Was I talking in my sleep?”

Maggie looked at her innocently. The young woman grinned, and pounced on her. “You talked to me when I was sleeping!”

“Well, I didn’t get to hear your end,” Maggie said, sliding her arms around Nia’s waist. “You seemed to be having a good time, and I wanted to participate. What did you dream about, princess?”

“Well, you and I were messing around,” Nia said, snuggling down on top of her. “But you were a vampyre, and used your eyes on me. Then you bit me.”

“How did it feel?”

The young woman laughed. “Great,” she admitted. “What did you tell me?”

After describing it to her—fortunately, Nia found Maggie’s audacity endearing instead of presumptuous—she looked at her with a gleam in her soft brown eyes.

“Ever been hypnotised?”

Maggie’s heart skipped a beat. When she was at university, she’d hypnotised some people in psych class, but she’d never been under herself. But she’d daydreamed of it so often! Oh, she’d daydreamed. “Um, no,” she managed. “Can’t say that I have.”

“Want to try it?”

“You’re a hypnotist?”

Nia nodded. “I’m tied for the youngest person ever to be certified in the UK.”

Maggie stared at her.

Nia giggled. “I haven’t even started yet!”

Her laugh was contagious. “Sorry.”

“S’alright.”

“What have you done with it?”

“Mostly past lives,” Nia told her. “I love past lives. I did some parties at university, too.”

“I don’t know if I have any past lives,” Maggie said honestly.

“Want to find out?” Nia asked.

The Irish girl’s brown eyes were so soft, her smile so playful. Did she know she was fulfilling Maggie’s fantasies? How could she know? Thoughts ran through her head. She’d stare into Nia’s wonderful eyes as the Irish girl whispered to her, creating patterns of sleep in her mind. Maggie would go under for the first time.

“Is my princess offering?” Maggie managed.

Nia nodded.

“Maybe,” Maggie said, trying to get her heart to stop thumping. If she were hypnotised, her mind would be open and vulnerable. Nia could make her confess everything. She’d learn all her fantasies about being bewitched and seduced. She’d slowly take down Maggie’s inhibitions, take control of her perceptions, and implant triggers. “How long’ve you been doing this?” Maggie asked. It took effort to keep her voice from shaking.

Nia shrugged. “Since I was thirteen.”

“Wow.”

Nia laughed.

“How did you start so young?” Maggie asked. This girl was dazzling her in every way. Her personality, her eyes, her accent, the way she moved... and she was a hypnotist! How was this happening?

“My friends wanted to find out about their past lives,” the Irish girl explained. “My mum was a hypnotherapist, and I’d been reading her books ever since I could read—but that was the first time I had volunteers.” Nia grinned. “My sister found out that I’d put my friends under, and she wanted to try it too. She brought her friends. That was my second time. The entire group went under, including her friend who was in university.”

Images of Nia hypnotising her friends flashed through Maggie’s head. She’d hypnotised someone attending university as a thirteen-year-old? Had she swung a pocket watch back and forth as her voice talked her friends down into trance? “Pity there aren’t any pictures,” Maggie said aloud.

Nia shook her head. “Alice and Keeran said they’d break my neck if I turned them into chickens and took blackmail pictures,” she said bemusedly. “I’ve never done chickens. I will show you my photo album later, though.”

“What other stuff have you done?”

Nia thought a moment. “Well, the usual things, making my friends all think they were supermodels... making them all think they were movie characters. Never done a girlfriend, though.”

Willing her hand not to shake, Maggie caressed Nia’s cheek. “You can now, if you’d like.”

Nia nodded, and slid off her. “Sit up.”

It was chilly out from under the covers, so Maggie retrieved her blouse from the floor. After sliding it on, she sat down on the bed.

* * *

Nia nodded, and ran her fingers through her long hair, hooking it behind her left ear. Maggie stared at her, memorizing the moment. Nia was still wearing her crimson silk nightgown. It reflected the light, emphasizing her curves. Her tousled cinnamon tresses brushed against her right cheek, tumbling adorably over her shoulder down to her navel. She was smiling with complete confidence, and her penetrating brown eyes caught the light and sparkled.

“Look in my eyes,” Nia whispered, her voice becoming low and soothing. “Deep in my eyes.”

Now

“You were thirteen?” Maggie repeated.

Nia nodded. “Hypnotising folks in Manchester for over a decade.”

“You hypnotised me on the second day we knew each other,” Maggie said. “I can’t believe that happened to me.”

“You think that’s funny,” Nia said, “imagine being me. Hypnotising people for ten years and thinking I was the only one who thought it was sexy. Then I found you. Confident, creative, and you’d had all these daydreams.”

“So that’s how you knew,” Maggie realised.

Nia nodded. “The things you imagine your dream lover doing— well, they’re the same things my dream lover asks for.”

“How did this happen?” Maggie asked.

“Where have you been?” Nia replied.

Maggie kissed her. “What happened next?”

Nia grinned at her. “When I snap my fingers, you will remember.”

To Be Continued