The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deja Vu

Part Five

Readers may note the similarity of this scene with one that appears in “Midsummer Knight’s Dream.” This version was written first, and the author hopes the different perspective prevents it from being repetitive.

Then

Nia was a vision of beauty with her cinnamon-brown hair falling loosely over her left shoulder down to the small of her back, her crimson silk nightgown shimmering in the light, her golden ankh necklace glinting.

Maggie looked at her in confusion. “I thought you were going to hypnotise me.”

Nia shrugged. “Must not have worked. Sorry.”

Maggie’s imagination abruptly summoned an image of Nia swinging her golden ankh necklace before her eyes. The English woman pictured herself hypnotised, trying to resist Nia’s commands… and being unable to.

Forcing herself to stay with reality, Maggie leaned forward and kissed her. Nia kissed back, smiling happily at her.

“How about some breakfast?” Maggie asked.

“Capital idea,” she agreed. “I’m sure I can come up with something that you’d like.”

Maggie caressed her cheek. “I should wash up.”

After another kiss, Maggie went to wash her hands and face. Maggie heard Nia moving about in the flat, but didn’t think anything of it until Maggie felt the Irish girl’s arms sliding around her waist and her hands clasped over her stomach. “I didn’t see my princess come... in...” Maggie began, glancing up at the mirror.

It was empty except for her.

Maggie squirmed around and stared at the slender girl who was snuggling up to her. “You... what?” Maggie glanced behind her, but all the mirror showed was her back. “You don’t have a... is that a trick?”

Nia gazed up at her, a smirk on her lips.

“How do you do it?” Maggie asked.

Nia shrugged, and leaned against the counter. The mirror was behind her, empty but for Maggie’s own reflection. “Who said it was a trick?”

Maggie examined the mirror, but all she could find was glass. “It has to be a trick,” Maggie insisted. “I mean, you couldn’t possibly be...”

Nia smiled.

For the first time in her life, Maggie acted on the fight-or-flight instinct without thinking first. She backed away from the Irish girl and thumped into the wall. Her shoulder blade smarted from the impact of a towel rack.

Nia grinned, and Maggie gasped as her canine teeth extended into fangs.

“Don’t fight me, my sweet,” Nia said wickedly. “It only hurts if you resist.”

Maggie backed away to the left, but quickly hit the shower door. She was cornered, with no place to run.

Nia inched towards her, smiling hungrily. Memories of vampyre movies flooded through Maggie’s head, and she remembered all the times she’d daydreamed about a lady vampyre bewitching her with her eyes and nibbling on her neck.

Maggie had always loved vampyre movies, and she’d been a teenager when she’d seen her first film with a female vampyre. The images from the movie had stuck in her head. She remembered the vampyre hypnotising her victims, seducing them and drinking their blood. She’d watched the movie a dozen times, and had slowly come to the revelation that (a) it was sexier when the vampyre was a girl, and (b) she wanted that to happen to her. Forget Count Dracula—Maggie wanted to meet his brides. But there were no such things as vampyres.

But Nia was standing in front of her with sexy, deadly fangs. Nia could kill her in moments. And if she looked into Nia’s eyes, the vampyre girl could hypnotise her and make her want to give herself over.

“Don’t be afraid,” Nia said impishly. “I’m the same girl I was last night. I’ve got you under my spell, and I know you fancy me.”

Maggie looked around desperately. Nia was blocking the only way out. The only place left to go was into the shower, and the window above it was too narrow to serve as an escape route.

Nia’s hands slid over Maggie’s breasts. The vampyre girl’s touch was so sensual, and Maggie shivered.

Nia was a vampyre. I went home with a vampyre, Maggie thought. What am I going to do?

The vampyre girl looked up at her, grinning. Maggie avoided her eyes, focusing instead on her mouth, the luscious red lips she’d kissed moments earlier, the incredible smile made even sexier by her fangs.

“Nothing’s changed,” Nia whispered. “You still fancy me. I sensed you looking at me at the club last night. Your eyes were so fascinated. And when I brought you home, you let me nibble on you, and you nibbled on me. I know you want this. You fancy me despite this, and you fancy me because of this.”

Maggie wanted to argue, she wanted to run, she wanted to say something, but the words wouldn’t come. Maggie didn’t dare argue, because she knew she’d lose.

“You can’t fight what you’ve dreamed about all your life,” Nia murmured. “Bare your neck to me, my sweet. Let me taste you.”

Maggie shook her head.

Nia’s slender hand touched her cheek, cool against her hot skin. “Look in my eyes, my sweet.”

Sweat beaded on Maggie’s forehead even as chills ran down her spine. She had daydreamed of this so many times, but she couldn’t give in, or she’d lose herself.

“You know you want to,” Nia smirked. She slid her hand over Maggie’s hair, then reached around and touched her braid, drawing it over her shoulder. “I know how much you love my eyes. You love what I’m doing, you want me to do more, so much more. I know you’ve imagined this.”

Maggie looked down at her chest, at Nia’s pale hands adorned with amethyst and garnet rings.

“You want to surrender to me,” Nia urged. Maggie’s heart pounded as Nia began to unbutton the English girl’s blouse. “You want to look in my eyes, you want to know what it feels like to look deeeep in my vampyre eyes. You want to be captivated by me, you want my spell to mesmerise you, you want to stare in my eyes and fall in.”

The long-haired vampyre was undoing Maggie’s braid as the English girl continued to gaze downwards. “You want to fall deeper under my spell, Maggie, and feel me inside your mind, seducing you. You want to be beguiled, bewitched, spellbound.”

Nia kissed Maggie’s lower lip, then tugged on it with her lips. “You know you trust me. You came to my bed last night and I slept in your arms. Trust me, Maggie... trussssst me.”

Maggie swallowed hard, but Nia’s little finger brushed the underside of her chin and—before Maggie even realised it—tipped her head slightly so Maggie could see her eyes.

The idea of blinking never occurred to her. Nia’s bottomless brown eyes captured her and held her. The Irish vampyre was the very image of loveliness, and her eyes were the windows of her soul. Her eyes transfixed Maggie’s gaze like magnets, and Maggie could not look away. They were brown as agates and intoxicating as whiskey. Nia’s eyes pulled her in, so soft and beguiling, alluring and compelling, soothing and commanding. Nia’s vampyre eyes were absorbing her and overpowering her. Nia spoke directly to Maggie’s soul, and Maggie’s captivated heart and body obeyed the vampyre girl before her mind could catch up.

“That’s right... fall deep.” Nia spoke impishly. “Feel my spell all around you... all through your body.” Maggie’s skin was covered in gooseflesh. “My voice is inside your mind. You are wrapped around my little finger... you know you can’t resist me.”

Maggie tried to avert her gaze, but she couldn’t summon up the willpower. Nia’s eyes were drinking her in. All Maggie could do was stare, helpless, as Nia’s soft brown eyes caught the light and glittered. The Irish girl was so incredibly alluring. Maggie’s thoughts were following Nia’s words as she said them, even before Maggie had realised the vampyre had spoken.

“I’ve got you under my spell,” Nia told her, and it was true. The vampyre girl’s eyes commanded all of her attention. They were connected. Nia’s voice was the most important thing she’d ever heard. Maggie was hypnotised, and Nia was in control.

Nia’s arms slid around Maggie’s neck, and hers went around Nia’s waist without her even thinking about it. “I can read your mind,” Nia murmured. “I know how badly you want to be bitten.”

To feel Nia’s lips, her kisses, on her neck… to feel her fangs slide in... to feel her mouth covering the marks as she drank of her. Maggie shivered, aching for it. It would hurt so much, but feel so good. Nia had made her want it. Maggie had never wanted anything more than she wanted this, for Nia to feed on her no matter the price.

Nia smirked. “Yes, that’s right, my love, my sweet... tell me what you want.”

Nia’s dark eyes compelled her, and Maggie knew she couldn’t stop herself from telling her everything. She still had to swallow twice. “I want you... to bite... me...” Maggie confessed.

Nia glowed with glee. “Really? Why should I?”

To give her blood to her, to be at Nia’s mercy... Maggie couldn’t stop thinking about it.

“Because I fancy you, Nia,” Maggie whispered. Nia’s eyes glittered, and Maggie was lost in their depths. Maggie wanted the vampyre girl to command her, wanted her to order her to bare her neck. She felt Nia’s command pulling the words out of her, and she couldn’t stop herself. “I fancied you before I knew what you could do, and now that I know I want you even more.” She didn’t even want to resist, even though she was terrified. “I’ve been dreaming of this,” Maggie confessed.

Nia nodded, still smiling. She was eating it up.

Maggie still could not break eye contact. Part of her wanted to look away from Nia’s captivating eyes, but the other part of her, the part that loved this, wouldn’t let the rest of her remember how. Her body was excited. Her nipples were tingling where Nia had touched, and she felt hot and slippery between her legs. Even her neck was aroused by Nia’s power. She was longing, aching for Nia’s sharp kisses.

“You’re enjoying this way too much,” Maggie accused. Her body, her mind, even her daydreams had betrayed her.

“Mmm-hmm,” Nia agreed. “Tell me why I should bite you.”

Maggie’s mind was flooded with words. “Because I want you to,” she confessed. “I’ve wanted this all my life, you know that, and it’s not just that I want what you can do. It’s because I want you to do this to me, no one else, just you. I want you to bite my neck and drink my blood, because I trust you not to hurt me.”

Nia stared at her, eyes burning, then met her in a huge kiss. Her lips were so tantalizing... and she pushed Maggie against the wall.

“You will feel no pain,” the vampyre girl murmured in Maggie’s ear. The taller woman knew that everything Nia said was true. “You will feel ecstasy. You will feel wonderful when my lips touch your neck. You will feel intoxicated. And when you feel my teeth, you will feel bliss, rapture, the greatest pleasure you’ve ever known, but you will be acutely aware that you are under my spell, that I’ve bitten you, that I’m drinking your blood. You will not feel sick or faint, you will feel fantastic.”

Nia began kissing Maggie’s neck, kissing her with her lips and her tongue, nibbling and tugging. Maggie was shivering, trembling, shaking. Her head tipped back to accommodate Nia’s nibbles. A sweet jolt of pleasure energized her at every kiss. It rippled from her neck into her brain, down her fingers and to her toes. Finally the surges of insane pleasure flowed into ecstasy as Nia opened her lips on her neck and tasted her.

Nia’s fangs pierced her, and Maggie’s legs gave out from under her. The world spun, and Maggie was drowning in bliss. She moaned aloud as Nia held her to the wall, licking and drinking. Was she saying yes? The vampyre girl tasted her life, and Maggie was sharing it with her in an amazing ritual of intimacy. She felt their hearts beating in time. It was better than sex.

Maggie surrendered, giving herself over to the sensations. She wanted this. She wanted Nia to do this. She wanted Nia. She wanted the vampyre girl to use her however she wished. She wanted this pleasure, wanted this intimacy. Maggie’s arms went loosely around her, her hands nestling into the vampyre girl’s soft hair. The sensation on her fingertips was so intense. She was in heaven.

Nia whispered something in her ear, and Maggie knew she was no longer bleeding. She let Nia take her hand and lead her back into the bedroom. Maggie was dizzy, and the world seemed unreal. She was vaguely aware of the vampyre girl pushing her down onto the bed and lying down atop her.

Nia bid Maggie look in her eyes. Maggie couldn’t stop herself. She was under Nia’s power. The vampyre girl was controlling her, and Maggie wanted nothing more than to feel that control. Once again Maggie obeyed, fell deep into Nia’s lovely brown pools, and felt them capture her. Nia was a vampyre, and Maggie was her prey. Nia was her dominant, and Maggie was her submissive. Nia told her to sleep, and snapped her fingers...