The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deja Vu

by le Duc de Kavaliere

Part Six

Then

“WOW.”

Maggie opened her eyes. She was no longer feeling light-headed; in fact, she felt fantastic. Nia was lying atop her, grinning down at her. Maggie looked into her soft brown eyes. Nia had the loveliest pair of eyes she’d ever seen—but they were just human eyes, with nothing supernatural about them.

“You liked it?” Nia grinned.

“Oh, yeah,” Maggie said. She rolled over, with Nia underneath her. Maggie covered the younger woman with kisses: her lips, her cheeks, her ears, her chin, her neck.

“Wow,” Maggie finally repeated. Nia grinned up at her. “You’ve never done that before?”

Nia shook her head, long hair swishing on the silk pillowcase. “Nope. I’ve hypnotised dozens of people, but never a girlfriend before. I swear.”

“You’re a natural,” Maggie told her. “How did you know?”

The Irish hypnotist shrugged. “You told me you wrote for a vampyre album, and you like staring in my eyes as much as I do. Your favourite animal is a bat? Come on. Plus, I like a woman in black.”

“When did I tell you my favourite animal?”

“You don’t remember?”

Maggie shook her head. She still couldn’t believe Nia had noticed her. She had always been plain, and felt even more so next to her stunning companion. She couldn’t believe she’d worn all black last night. She couldn’t believe it had worked.

Nia just smiled.

“How did you get it to go so perfectly?” Maggie asked. “I felt like I was in a daydream, only it was real.”

Nia giggled. “It was, in a way. You took to all my suggestions like a fish to water. I could tell you wanted that fantasy as much as I did.”

Maggie kissed her again. “My princess can hypnotise me anytime.”

Nia laughed. “Careful, I might take you up on that.”

Maggie looked at her in sudden worry. “Uh oh. Did you leave any triggers?”

Nia laughed again. “What, don’t you trust me?”

“Of course I trust you, princess,” Maggie replied. “I just don’t want you to take me for granted. I want us to be equals. I’m a switch.”

“So’m I,” Nia told her. “I like to be the one on top, but I’d like you to hypnotise me too.”

Maggie blinked. “How do you know I can?”

“I asked you when you were under.”

Maggie blanched, and Nia giggled some more. “Don’t worry, I didn’t ask you anything embarrassing. I did ask you about fantasies, and you were the one who brought up vampyres. And no, I didn’t implant any triggers. Anytime I’m going to hypnotise you, you’ll get the full package... at least for the time being.” She winked.

Maggie gave Nia another kiss. So that’s how she knew her favourite animal. Had she told her anything else?

“There’s something else you mentioned,” Maggie began. Her cheeks grew warm.

“What?”

Well, Maggie thought, what’s life without taking risks? “You said something about a girlfriend.”

“You think it’s too soon?” Nia asked.

“Well, no,” Maggie confessed. There was no point in backing off now. “I would like to be... involved, if you’ll have me.”

Nia kissed her. “Yes,” she said.

Now

“You like vampyres,” Maggie gasped. “I thought I was the only one. Well, the only woman.”

Nia shook her head, her hair swishing over her shoulders and falling over one eye. “I love playing vampyres.” She smiled. “And I loved the way you looked at me when you thought I was one.”

“We were an item after knowing each other for a day,” Maggie wondered. It was so much to take in.

Nia shrugged. “I showed up at your door a few hours ago, and you didn’t remember anything about me. Are you ready to be together again?”

Maggie nodded. “Yes—princess.” She tried the word out, and Nia smiled. “But how did I forget?”

“I want you to remember the good stuff before you remember the bad stuff,” Nia told her. “Look in my eyes. You’re under my spell.”

Nia’s soft brown eyes were so beautiful Maggie couldn’t think of anything else. “I’m under your spell,” she admitted, only half aware that she’d even spoken.

“Tell me everything.”

Then

That morning before they left Nia’s flat, Maggie watched her hostess re-do her makeup. Nia had grinned at her in the mirror as she pencilled on her eyeliner. The Irish girl did her left eye in the old Egyptian style, and put on golden earrings shaped like falcons.

Maggie took Nia to a French place for breakfast, then for a hike in the commons. They started in the mid-morning, and tramped through the city, all the while holding hands. In blue jeans and a black v-necked shirt, Nia looked quite different than the Victorian lady Maggie had courted the previous night, but she thought the Irish girl was still just as sexy.

Maggie also enjoyed watching Nia pin her hair up. Now that Maggie knew how lovely she looked with it loose, seeing it up made her look teasing and flirtatious. She wanted to see Nia take it down again, and absence made her heart grow fonder.

“There’s something else I want too,” Nia said as they ate lunch in a park. To Maggie’s surprise, the Irish woman circled behind her and undid the English girl’s braid.

Maggie giggled nervously. “My hair is so boring.” She never took her hair down in public. It fell past her shoulder blades only because she never got around to cutting it.

Maggie felt the younger woman’s fingers in her hair, caressing it. “No, it isn’t,” Nia said gently. With a smile, she took Maggie’s hat off, draped the taller woman’s hair around her shoulders, and then put her hat back on over her head. “I like it,” she proclaimed.

“The colour is so dull,” Maggie confessed. “It looks grey and I don’t even have any real grey hairs yet. And it’s so limp.”

Nia touched a lock of hair that fell over Maggie’s shoulder. “You look nice.”

“I’m so plain,” Maggie admitted. “I don’t remember the last time I had my hair down.”

“You’re not plain when you smile,” Nia replied, and kissed her cheek. “You’re beautiful, Maggie.”

The Irish girl revealed that her older sister was a solicitor. “I don’t have much in common with her any more,” Nia explained. “Since our parents died, she tries to make me all stuffy and responsible like she is. She’s managing the trust money for my school loans, though, so I can’t really blame her.”

Briefly, so to avoid turning her off, Maggie told her of her own situation. She had an older and a younger brother, but her parents had insisted she go to medical school and become a doctor. She’d refused, and had focused on writing music instead. Her parents had been so disappointed they’d quit helping her pay for university. She spoke to them at Christmas, but that was it.

As Maggie had suspected, she was four years older than Nia, who was twenty-three.

By the end of the afternoon, the two were walking with the English girl’s arm around Nia’s shoulders and the Irish girl’s around Maggie’s waist.

Maggie took Nia to her favourite Italian restaurant for supper. There were no candles, but the pizza was excellent. Upon finishing, the two women headed back to Nia’s place.

They soon found themselves cuddled on the bed again, kissing.

“You kiss with your eyes open,” Nia commented.

“I like to look at you.”

“Hmm?”

“The way your eyes pull me in,” Maggie teased, “the way I keep wanting to look into them to see the depths that make up the brown —”

“Stop it,” Nia said, using her lips to stop Maggie from talking.

“That reminds me,” the Irish girl said a few minutes later, “there’s something I’d like to do for you.”

Maggie looked at her, trying not to worry. “What’s that?”

Nia disappeared for a moment, then returned with a small box. “This. Stay still.”

As Maggie sat, Nia painted on a little eyeliner, then had her close her eyes and put on a touch of eye shadow. Mascara followed, and then lipstick.

“Do I look like a clown?” Maggie asked when she was done.

Nia took her hand, and led her to the mirror.

Her pale blue eyes stared back at her. Instead of being watery, they seemed... deep. Maggie had expected that eye shadow would make her look like an old woman pretending to be young and failing miserably, but Nia had used a silver-white colour she couldn’t identify. The result: she looked like an actress from a noir film. Her lips were a deep, dull red, almost black. She wouldn’t be winning any beauty contests, but she looked like... looked like...

Nia ran her fingers through Maggie’s hair—it was still down from the morning—and it fell over her shoulders, covering her ears.

“Now all you need is a pair of fangs,” the Irish girl said.

Maggie turned to the young hypnotist, stunned, and Nia smiled at her, brown eyes sparkling. “Would you like to see my album?”

The English woman nodded. Nia led her back to the sofa, then retrieved a photo book from her bookshelf. The Irish girl opened it so it rested on both their laps.

The first image was a large glamour shot of Nia from the waist up. She was wearing a purple dress, and her hair was drawn back into a bun.

“Me after graduating secondary school,” she explained.

She turned to a page labelled with a post-it note. “Costume party.”

Maggie’s eyes took in the image of Nia wearing a tux and a long cloak. Other than her long hair, she was a perfect homage to Bela Lugosi. A second picture showed her grinning, showing off her costume fangs. A third showed her standing in front of a sofa holding a golden pocket watch. One of the seated girls was staring at it. The other girl and both boys were asleep.

“Now that was fun,” Nia told her. “Going to a party as Count Dracula and then being roped into doing a hypnosis show.”

“Did you...” Maggie began.

“Do anything R-rated?” Nia finished for her. “No. But that was one of the first times I realised I’m toppy, and I swing towards women. I love seeing anybody follow my suggestions, but it really gets to me when another woman does.”

Nia had kept the teasing-yet-elegant style of parting her hair so it covered her right cheek for most of her life. It had alternated from straight to curly and several stages in between, but she had worn it shoulder length for a number of years.

“Wow,” Maggie said as they came to a younger picture. “When was that?”

“Primary school graduation.”

Although it was a black and white image, the photograph completely encapsulated her personality. The younger Nia was staring at the camera, her dark eyes intense. Her long hair was tied in a thick braid that fell over one shoulder.

“That’s obviously you,” Maggie said, and Nia giggled.

“Yeah... after I got to university I realised I missed having long hair,” Nia said. She stood up and retrieved another album. “Long hair fits me. I’m into witches and vampyres, and I do hypnosis.”

Maggie kissed her cheek, and she grinned as they opened the second album. Its first picture was of Nia standing next to a classic old car. As they thumbed through it, they giggled together at the photos of Nia at Stonehenge, the Tower of London, and Westminster Abbey.

They reached the end of the album. “You were an adorable child,” Maggie told her, “but you’re a beautiful adult.”

“Thank you for seeing me for who I really am.”

“To be honest,” Maggie admitted, “the more I learn about you the more I feel like I’m looking in a mirror.”

“Even though I’m a domme and you’re a sub?” the Irish girl asked, crossing her legs.

How does she know me so well, Maggie thought. We’ve barely talked about that. But, younger or not, following Nia’s lead came as naturally as breathing.

In her mind’s eye, Maggie could picture herself having a sudden need to come over to Nia’s flat. Nia would be waiting for her, her eyes made up and her hair down. Maggie would sit on the bed as the Irish girl stood before her with that knowing grin. They wouldn’t discuss it—she wouldn’t even think about it. She’d just find herself staring into Nia’s eyes as the slender girl spoke the lulling words that put her in a trance. Maggie could imagine it happening: she’d be sitting on the bed, eyes closed, and the Irish girl would whisper suggestions into her ear. Nia’s voice would slip into her mind, bypassing all her defences. Maggie would find herself obeying her, kissing her and caressing her as Nia smiled like an imp. And Nia would make her do other things. The younger woman was already the dominant partner, and obeying her post-hypnotic suggestions would feel so natural.

“Even then,” Maggie told her. “I know when I let you inside my head that you’re not going to humiliate me, because I know you’re not like that. I’m not sure how I know. I just do.”

“Do you want to learn about your past lives?” Nia asked.

A thought struck her. “I wonder if we knew each other in a past life!” How incredible that would be, Maggie thought. For that matter, could Nia have hypnotised her in a past life? Was that why it came so naturally?

Hypnotism hadn’t been discovered until the 1800’s. But if they had known each other before, maybe that was how Maggie knew she could trust the younger woman completely. Was that how Nia had captured her heart so quickly?

“Are you ready to find out?” Nia asked.

Maggie nodded. “One thing, though.”

“Mmm-hmm?”

“I’ve never done a past life regression,” Maggie told her. “I f you want me to hypnotise you, I wouldn’t know how to return the favour.”

The Irish hypnotist shrugged. “I’ll make sure you remember everything, including how the suggestions are phrased, so you can do it for me later. I’ll loan you some books, too, if you’d like. Sound good?”

“You’re on.”

Nia grinned. “It’s really easy to be hypnotised, you know,” the young woman told her. “All you have to do is look in my eyes.” She snapped her fingers.

Now

“I don’t get it,” Maggie said. “You told me you didn’t give me any triggers.”

Nia looked at her oddly. “Neither do I. You must be super suggestible.”

Maggie shook her head. “Not really. My professor at university said I was the worst subject he’d ever met. Why do you say that?”

“When I woke you up after the past life regression, I told you to remember all of it BUT the initial induction,” Nia explained. “But earlier tonight I told you to remember everything. You’re still holding on to the original suggestion to forget.”

“Why did you want me to forget it?”

“You told me one of your fantasies was to be under a love spell,” Nia said. “You wanted to feel like I’d done that to you, making you fall in love with me even though we’d just met. Hmm. Maybe that’s why. Your subconscious is so cooperative when I want to mess with your head. Maybe it’s because of that love-spell fantasy. You must want it pretty badly.”

Maggie took Nia’s hand. “Or maybe it’s because I really do love you.”

Nia stared into her eyes wordlessly for a moment. “You know you truly want to remember the induction,” she said, and snapped her fingers.

Then

Nia’s soft Irish voice had put Maggie to sleep. It had been so difficult to be hypnotised at university, but Nia made it so easy. All Maggie had to do was listen, relax, and close her eyes.

There had been an impish light in the slender hypnotist’s soft brown eyes. “Your eyelids are getting so droopy,” Nia had whispered. “Droopier and droopier and droopier. You’re so relaxed and sleepy, ready to close your eyes and fall asleep on my command. You’re so heavy and sleepy, listening to my voice. Drowsier and drowsier, eyes drooping, drooping... now sleep. Deep sleep, deep sleep, deep sleep. You’re hypnotised... hearing only my voice... deeply hypnotised... deeply hypnotised.

“And now you realise that my voice is my spell, and the more you hear my voice the deeper you fall under my spell. You’re so relaxed, resting on pillows, and the pillows are my spell. Now my spell is in the air, and you breathe in my spell, breathe out my spell, and my spell is all through your body, all through your mind.

“You feel my spell all around you. You feel my spell inside you. Your body is under my spell, and your mind is under my spell. My spell is in your thoughts. You can’t stop thinking about me. My spell is part of you. My spell controls your thoughts. All your thoughts are under my spell. Every thought you have makes you fall deeper under my spell.

“Magdalena,” Nia had whispered, “I fancy you too. It’s all right for you to fall in love with me. If you find yourself falling in love with me, don’t fight it. You don’t have to fight it. I don’t want you to fight it. I’d love it if you were to fall in love with me. I fancy you too.”

Maggie had drifted along on Nia’s voice. Her mind was so heavy and sleepy. She didn’t have to fight her feelings for Nia. She could just give in. She had already given in. Sleepy and drowsy. Nia fancied her. She was in a deep sleep. Nia was sexy, and Maggie felt sexy when they were together.

Had she really thought this way about Nia the first time she saw her, or had the Irish girl’s hypnotic whispers affected her memories?

To Be Continued