The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deja Vu

by le Duc de Kavaliere

Part Eight

Now

“You’re blushing,” Nia said slyly.

Maggie nodded. “You turned my world upside-down. I’ve never had a lover as good as you. And when you hypnotised me – you could make me feel anything. You made me focused on you, but made it like we were connected, so I felt everything you felt.”

Nia grinned.

“I daydreamed of a life like that,” Maggie confessed. “I never thought I’d get it. You don’t get that in real life. You only get that in romance novels—or in vampyre books, right before you die.”

“What happened then?”

“I remember you saying ‘ice cream,’” Maggie related. “I went to the icebox and got some. Mackie’s honeycomb. I came back to bed, gave you a bite, took one myself, fed you, fed myself… you cuddled up to me, resting your head on my shoulder.”

Nia took both Maggie’s hands.

Then

The next evening after supper, the two snuggled up together on Maggie’s sofa. Nia put her arms around her hostess and smiled at her.

“Is it your turn to hypnotise me?” Nia asked, batting her eyelashes.

Hypnotise Nia, Maggie thought. Oh my, oh my oh my oh my. What could I do for her, she wondered. Maggie had never done anything like what Nia did. What was she going to do?

I’ll make her dreams come true, Maggie thought. I can do this. She remembered how confident she’d felt when she’d first introduced herself to the Irish girl, and she would be that confident again. “My princess’s wish is my command,” she said aloud.

Maggie led Nia into the bedroom and motioned her onto the bed. She turned Nia over onto her stomach, then sat beside her and started rubbing her shoulders.

“Mmm, this feels nice,” Nia said with a yawn. “I could get used to this.”

“Let yourself get used to it, princess,” Maggie told her. Nia made a contented noise as Maggie’s kneading hands moved down her back. “Just relax and let me massage you. Feel my hands rubbing all your stress away. Feel the energy flowing free through your body. You have no cares, no stress, no worries.

“It’s so easy to let all your stress flow away, flow away as I touch you. It makes you so heavy and relaxed, carefree and happy. You’re safe with me, safe as I massage you, safe as all your worries and cares fall away like a forgotten dream.”

Maggie continued massaging Nia’s slender body, her arms and legs, her back, her neck. All the while Maggie suggested that she feel more and more relaxed, and it was becoming easy to focus on her voice.

“And you’re so very relaxed and so very sleepy,” Maggie whispered to her. Nia smiled, closing her eyes and nestling into the blankets. “Focused completely on my voice, so completely. The more relaxed your body becomes the more you focus on my voice, and the more you focus the sleepier you become.”

Maggie counted her down from three to one, and then gave her subject some deepening suggestions. She hoped she’d done it right!

Nia’s eyelids were closed, and her lithe body was completely relaxed. So far, so good.

Maggie could barely believe this was happening. They’d met less than a month ago, and already this slender Irish girl had irrevocably changed her world. She and Nia were together. They were having a relationship. She had a girlfriend for the first time in her life, and it wasn’t awkward. It was easy. The Irish woman was fulfilling all her daydreams. They’d even walked around Manchester holding hands. No one had harassed them, or even gawked at them. She’d been horrified that she’d lose everything if she ever let on that she was attracted to women; but her friends had accepted this, as had Nia’s. She hadn’t told anyone at work that she was dating another woman, but she hadn’t kept it a secret, either. She didn’t suppose she’d ever tell her family, but she was sure the band would figure it out once she handed over her latest set of lyrics, about a vampyre girl and her prey.

“What kind of fantasy would you like to experience, Nia?” the English girl asked.

“I want to meet a vampyre too,” came her girlfriend’s Irish whisper.

Oh my, Maggie thought. Oh my, oh my. Nia wanted her to be the vampyre. Maggie pictured herself as Carmilla, slowly drawing Nia into her web. She could do it. She wanted to. But how? She couldn’t mess this up. She needed to give Nia the hottest fantasy ever.

Maggie got up and looked in the mirror. She undid her braid and ran her fingers through her loose mop of mouse-brown hair. It doesn’t look sexy, she thought. It looks plain. How can I be more seductive?

She opened her long-unused cosmetics drawer. How had Nia done this? Finding the eyeliner, she drew a few tiny lines to make her eyes deeper. She didn’t feel like a seductress, but it did look a little better, and besides, Nia was hypnotised! She pulled her hair into a barrette. She clasped it so it fell down her back, but was out of her face. She didn’t have eye shadow or mascara, so that would have to do.

I’m so not the vampyre I would want to seduce me, Maggie thought, but maybe I can fix that.

She returned to the living room and sat down beside the hypnotised Irish girl.

“Nia, do you remember the time you hypnotised me to think you were a vampyre?”

Her sleeping subject nodded slightly.

“We are going to share the same kind of fantasy,” Maggie told her, “only this time, I am the vampyre. I cast no reflection in a mirror. I have fangs. I am powerful and dangerous.”

Maggie took a deep breath. “You’re absolutely sure that I’m a vampyre,” she continued. “I am the most beautiful, most gorgeous, sexiest, most seductive vampyre you’ve ever seen.” If this works, Maggie thought, I’ll understand what Nia must feel like every day!

“Now Nia,” Maggie said, leaning close to her ear, “I’m a different kind of vampyre than what you see in movies. I’m a psychic vampyre. When I kiss your neck, I don’t drink your blood. I drink your ability to resist me. I drink your willpower. So whenever I kiss your neck, you will feel me draining your resistance. When I lick or nibble your neck you will feel me draining your willpower. So, Nia, how will you feel when I kiss your neck?”

“Submissive,” Nia murmured.

Maggie grinned. It’s so strange seeing Nia like this, she thought. I kinda like it! “That’s right, princess. When I kiss your neck you will feel submissive. The more I kiss your neck the more submissive you will become. The more I kiss your neck the more I drain your resistance. When I nibble your neck you can’t control yourself. You’re so submissive to me when I’m a vampyre and bite your neck.”

Maggie took a deep breath, and rolled Nia’s body over on the bed. “On the count of three, you will awaken, and you will realise that I am a psychic vampyre. You know that if I kiss your neck I will drain your resistance and make you submissive. The more I kiss the more submissive you will become. One, two, three. Awaken, wake up, wide awake.”

Maggie snapped her fingers.

Nia opened her eyes and yawned. Her eyes focused on Maggie, and she smiled. “That was it?”

“That was it,” Maggie said.

Nia scooted closer to the English girl. “You let your hair down.” She reached out a slender hand and touched Maggie’s hair, just above her ear. “Unless you didn’t, and you just want me to see that?”

Maggie shook her head. “What you see is what you get.”

“And your glasses...” Nia glanced at them, resting on the end table. “What did you do? I don’t feel any different. Did you just take me down and wake me up? I remember waking up.” Nia looked up at her. “Oh, you did your makeup.”

Maggie gazed at her, and grinned a little as Nia started blinking. The Irish girl shut her eyes, grinned, and looked up at her again. “That’s what you did!” Nia said, smiling coyly at her.

The English girl tried to repress her smile. She crossed her arms and sat back on the sofa. “What do you think I did?”

“Your eyes,” Nia said, and looked away again. “You—did something.”

“What did I do?” Maggie asked. She was getting curious, for she hadn’t anticipated this at all. Nia’s mind had interpreted the suggestion in a way she hadn’t instructed. She’d read about this happening, but had never seen it before.

“You made it so when I look in your eyes I start going under again,” Nia said shyly, looking down at the sofa. “I’ve always wondered...” she trailed off.

Maggie leaned a little bit closer. “What do you mean, going under?”

“You know,” Nia said. She glanced up at her, then away. “I start relaxing, and get all focused, and getting drowsy, and it’s like you’re doing an induction, but not saying anything. Wow.”

“Do you want to give in to me?” Maggie whispered.

Nia glanced at her, but wouldn’t keep eye contact. “I’ve never seen you this way,” she said with a shy giggle.

“I’ve always been like this,” Maggie said honestly. It was true. She’d never liked making the first moves, but if she hadn’t she would never have had a boyfriend. She’d always been the hypnotist, never the subject—until she met Nia.

The Irish girl flashed her a smile, but wouldn’t meet her gaze.

“Don’t you like me like this?” Maggie asked, and leaned forward slightly.

“I do,” Nia said. “It’s just—remember how I put you under when we first met? I guess I know how you felt.”

Maggie leaned closer. She was enjoying this! “Can you explain?”

“When I made you think I was a vampyre,” the Irish girl said. “And I kept on you to... to...” she trailed off, glancing at Maggie again.

The English woman took Nia’s cheeks in her hands and kissed her on the lips.

“Oh—mmmm,” Nia said shyly. It was so funny seeing the strong-willed Irish girl act vulnerable! “You’re being a—a—”

Maggie kept her hands on Nia’s cheeks, their faces inches apart. She stared into Nia’s blinking eyes.

“A temptress—oh my, you are, you’re a—a—”

Maggie kissed her again.

“But—you let me hypnotise you—” Nia gasped.

“I can be hypnotised,” the English woman said gently.

“But I—you—”

“I wanted you from the first time I saw you,” Maggie said honestly. “I wanted to stare into your eyes like I’ve never wanted it before. I want you to be mine.”

Nia’s eyes were blinking more slowly. “Then... you...”

“Wanted you to trust me,” Maggie said. Her voice was the same lulling tone she’d used when putting Nia under. Playing the vampyre was easier than she’d thought. There was so much truth to her words. “I wanted you to need me,” she said, and kissed her again.

“Maggie—sweet—” Nia managed. She closed her eyes for the kiss, but opened them again afterwards. The English hypnotist loved her girlfriend’s expression, loved seeing her stare. Maggie gazed into Nia’s eyes, gazing into the circles, the dark pupils. Nia had trusted her to do this. She could do it. She WAS doing it.

“Tell me what you’re feeling,” Maggie whispered.

Nia blinked again, but kept staring. “When I look at you I feel relaxed,” she said. Maggie let go of the Irish girl’s cheeks and cupped her hand under her lover’s chin. “I should be scared, but I know you.”

“You know you can trust me,” Maggie said, remembering her own experience of being tempted by a vampyre Nia.

“Yes,” the Irish girl said, her voice a bit higher than normal.

Maggie kissed her neck.

Nia’s body jerked. “I—”

Maggie pulled Nia into her lap and kissed her neck again.

“Ohh... I...” the Irish girl whispered.

“Yes?” Maggie asked.

“I trust you... but I... being taken... by my... sub...”

What a time to hear Nia say that. Everything about being with Nia felt so natural: walking around in the Castlefield Gallery holding hands, cuddling in the gondola atop the Manchester Big Wheel, and sneaking kisses in the Lowry Theatres. It had even felt natural yesterday when Nia had grinned that impish smile, snapped her fingers, and Maggie had fallen to her knees at Nia’s feet. And Nia WANTED her to do this.

Nia was trembling. “But... didn’t you like...”

“Of course I did,” Maggie whispered into her ear. “Maybe someday I’ll let you again, but for now—” She kissed Nia’s cheek, then her neck again.

The Irish girl turned her neck slightly to look at her. Their eyes met. “Oh no, this is such a bad idea,” Nia whispered.

“What is it?” Maggie asked, her breath tickling Nia’s neck. The Irish girl shivered again.

“I’m... I’m a top.”

Maggie licked the place she’d kissed. “You’re becoming my slave.”

“I...”

“My slave,” Maggie repeated, nibbling Nia’s neck.

“Yes,” Nia squealed. “Your...”

“Slave,” Maggie murmured amidst nibbles.

Nia went limp in Maggie’s arms. “Slave,” she whispered.

Maggie slid Nia off her lap and lowered her gently onto the floor. “Kneel,” she whispered.

Nia shifted around on the floor so she was on her knees before Maggie, who was still seated on the bed.

The English woman leaned forward, grinning. This was so unreal. The woman she loved, the woman she idolized, was kneeling before her. Nia’s head was bowed, her eyes downcast, her long cinnamon hair falling into her face.

Maggie cupped Nia’s chin in her hand again and lifted her face towards her. Nia’s soft brown eyes gazed into hers, then widened. Another quick shiver ran through the Irish girl’s body.

“Mistress,” the Irish girl whispered.

“Nia, I’ve turned you into a serpent,” Maggie whispered.

“What?”

“A serpent,” the English woman insisted. “You are sensual and dangerous, graceful and seductive.”

“I... yessssss,” Nia said, looking up at her, into her eyes.

“You are a seductress, a dangerous, submissive seductress.”

“Dangerousssss...” Nia blinked several times. “Yes, mistressss.”

“You want to dance for me,” Maggie told her.

“Dance,” Nia hissed, her eyes wide.

“Imagine you’re a cobra in a basket, rising, dancing to the piper’s music, swaying back and forth. Dance for me, Nia. Dance now.”

The hypnotised Irish girl gracefully rose to her feet, fixed her eyes on Maggie’s face, and began to dance.

Nia swayed her hips back and forth, smiling evilly, then ran her hands up her sides, touching her breasts. She twisted her hips, moving her feet a little as she ran her hands down her body. She caressed her hips and her thighs, then ran her hands back up.

Maggie stared, fascinated, as Nia moved her hands in a gentle rhythm over her torso. Her hips swayed so delectably! The Irish girl looked to her right, then her left, then whipped her upper body around as she turned her neck, her long hair swishing into her face.

Her hips moved up and down, back and forth. Nia’s hands opened, closed, moved around in circles, beckoning.

Maggie couldn’t take her eyes off her. Nia’s body was flowing like liquid. She was moving closer, swaying, her hands reaching for Maggie —and moving away just before they touched.

Their eyes met again, and Nia smiled, moving in closer. Her fingertips danced over Maggie’s cheeks, her arms, her breasts.

Nia twisted around and sat down in Maggie’s lap.

The English woman swallowed hard as Nia squirmed around, gyrating back and forth. Maggie felt her breasts get heavy as her body reacted to Nia’s teasing, her hips moving, her hair dancing over her back and across Maggie’s chest.

Nia rose, spun around, and sat down again, straddling her. Her hips never stopped moving. She rose and fell, up and down, and tossed her head. Her cinnamon hair fell into her face, covering her ears and one eye. Nia teased Maggie’s breasts with her fingertips. The English woman didn’t even realise she had leaned forward, aching for her lover’s touch. Tingles shivered down Maggie’s body at the not-quite-caresses.

Nia’s arms went around Maggie’s neck, and she kissed her deeply. Maggie was desperate, wanting more, but Nia’s lips moved to her ear, and she whispered “dangerousssss” before teasing her earlobe with her lips. Maggie’s hands went to her waist, but Nia’s kisses had moved down to her neck. The hypnotised girl nibbled, then nipped at Maggie’s neck.

Maggie gasped as Nia slid down over her lap, twisting until she was kneeling before her. “Mistresssssss,” the Irish girl hissed, and teased Maggie between her legs, teased her with her fingers and hands and lips and tongue, teased her and took her until she came. Maggie’s body gave in easily, surrendering to the familiar patterns of touch and lick and kiss that inevitably made her tremble.

Nia’s brown eyes shone as Maggie’s body shook in climax. With a trembling hand, the lyricist reached forward. Her hand crept up and touched the back of Nia’s neck, under her hair. “Sleep,” she said.

The Irish girl went limp in her arms. Nia’s head relaxed onto her chest, and her body slumped forward.

Maggie caught her. “Nia, princess, on the count of three you’ll wake up, completely out of trance. All hypnotic suggestions are cancelled, and you’ll be the same person you were before I hypnotised you. You’ll remember everything, having had the time of your life. One, stirring, starting to wake up, two, refreshed, energized and happy, three, eyes open, wide awake.”

Nia’s soft brown eyes opened and fixed on Maggie’s face. The Irish girl’s mouth worked soundlessly for a moment before she jumped to her feet.

Maggie giggled. “What—”

Nia pushed her down onto the bed, then pounced on her. “Look in my eyes.”

Maggie gazed up into Nia’s soft brown pools. She felt Nia’s hands groping for the bottom of her shirt, and glanced down.

“No, in my eyes,” Nia murmured.

Maggie didn’t have to be told twice.

“Deeper in my eyes, focusing on the sound of my voice, drifting away into trance, becoming more and more aroused the deeper you fall in my eyes, more and more submissive the more you listen to my voice, your body obeys me completely, you’re feeling so sexy and submissive. Aroused by my touch, under the spell of my voice, under the power of my eyes.”

Maggie realised her clothes were gone. She’d never looked away from the hypnotist’s eyes, and she didn’t know how Nia had undressed them. Nia’s naked body slid against hers, and her own answered.

“Love me and trust me,” Nia was saying. Her hands were cupping Maggie’s breasts. Her nipples were aroused, and Nia’s touch made her feel so sweet. “Love and trust, sex and hypnosis, it’s all mixed up in your head,” Nia was saying. Her Irish voice had taken on a hypnotic rhythm. “You love me so you trust me, you trust me so you obey me. The deeper I take you the more you trust me. The more we touch the more you want me. The more you want me the more you trust me.”

Maggie was so aroused. She was still held by Nia’s eyes, but her hands found her lover’s breasts and held them, caressed them, round and round and round.

Nia moaned. “The deeper I take you the more you love me. The more you love me the more you obey me. The more you obey me the more you trust me. Sleepy, drowsy, loving, trusting, hypnotised.”

She felt Nia’s hands on her hips, her thighs, between her legs. She was rolling onto her side. Nia’s fingers were inside her. Their eyes were locked, and it was so intimate. Nia’s eyes were keeping her hypnotised.

“You’re in a waking trance,” Nia said, “completely focused on me, my words, my eyes, my voice, and on the count of three you will climax.”

She felt everything Nia told her to feel. “One, so aroused, two, so obedient,” the young hypnotist insisted. “Three...”

Maggie climaxed, and fell backwards onto the bed.

Nia climbed atop her. Maggie loved how good their bodies felt close, together, naked. Their eyes locked, and Maggie was suddenly, powerfully aware of Nia as a serpent. Her pupils were slitted like a cat’s, and she could see clearly that Nia’s long cinnamon-brown hair falling around her face was a cobra’s hood. Nia was so dangerous. Maggie could feel her lover’s coils around her arms, around her shoulders, between her legs, rubbing her in just the right ways.

Nia told her to close her eyes, and Maggie realised they were so heavy she couldn’t keep them open. She felt Nia biting her neck, felt her serpent’s fangs injecting venom into her, a narcotic venom that went straight to her brain and made her feel so much pleasure. She climaxed again, a light one, but Nia didn’t stop caressing her.

The more pleasure she felt the more submissive she became. Nia’s voice was inside her head. Maggie was deeply hypnotised. Out of nowhere she remembered a past life in ancient Egypt. Nia had been the queen, and she’d been her secret lover. She’d knelt before Nia’s throne, and the queen had extended her hand for a kiss. She’d looked up into Nia’s made-up eyes and heard the queen’s playful whisper that they’d be meeting later for a tryst. All the time Nia had worn a gold circlet with an erect cobra at her brow, its ruby eyes glinting.

Nia’s fingers snapped, and Maggie opened her eyes. Nia’s face was inches from her own, and when their eyes locked, Maggie felt Nia’s will slip inside her mind. Love was trust and trust was hypnosis. Nia had put a spell on her, and she had to obey. She rolled over and kissed her lover.

Her eyes opened. She was kneeling before her bed as Nia sat on it, facing her, clad only in a bathrobe. Nia had borrowed a necklace of Maggie’s and was swinging it before her eyes. Nia was hypnotising her, programming her, giving her post-hypnotic suggestions.

“Love is hypnosis,” Nia whispered. “You love me so you want me to hypnotise you. You trust me so it’s easy for me to hypnotise you.” Maggie’s eyes followed the necklace back and forth, back and forth. “When I hypnotise you I take you deeper than ever, to the deepest place inside your mind. You realise they were wrong. Hypnosis can make you do things against your will, if you want it to. When I hypnotise you I can make you do things against your will if you want me to, and because you love me and trust me you will always obey me if you want to, and if you want me to I can make you do things against your will because they’re not really against your will if you want to do them.”

Nia had seduced her, mind, body and soul. She was her best friend, her girlfriend, her lover. Maggie belonged to Nia.

Her eyes opened. Maggie and Nia were sitting across from each other at a small table. A candle was lit in the centre, and Maggie was gazing at it. The flame danced, holding her attention. She was so relaxed.

“Do you believe me?” her lover asked in her soft Irish lilt.

“Yes,” Maggie answered.

“What do you believe?”

“When you hypnotise me,” Maggie confessed, “you can make me do things against my will if I want you to.”

“What do you want me to do that’s against your will?” Nia asked.

“Put me under a love spell,” Maggie admitted as the candle’s flame danced. “Make it so I can’t resist you.”

“Close your eyes,” Nia said softly, and started whispering to her.

Nia’s voice was with her, guiding her. Her eyes opened. They were standing in the living room. They were both fully clothed, and the Irish girl was standing in front of her, cradling a telephone in her hands, her soft brown eyes full of need.

“Who am I to you?” Nia whispered.

“You’re my princess, Nia,” Maggie told her, and drew the shorter woman into her arms. It was so important that Nia know how she felt!

“Who do you belong to?” Nia whispered as Maggie’s arms tightened around her.

“I belong to you, princess,” Maggie told her. “You mean the world to me.”

“What will you do for me?”

“Anything you want, princess,” Maggie promised.

Nia tossed the telephone onto the sofa, and then they were snogging so passionately.

Maggie woke up with the Irish hypnotist cuddled up to her, head on her shoulder, arm around her, one leg between hers.

Oh, my. “What just happened?” she asked. How long had she been under? Was it hours? Days? Weeks?

“I might just have you hypnotise me more often,” Nia said casually.

“I’m not sure I understand,” Maggie began. Her mind was reeling.

“Just warning you,” Nia said impishly. “Sometimes I do like to be the bottom, but it just makes me more toppy afterwards.”

To Be Continued