The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deja Vu

by le Duc de Kavaliere

Part Nine

Now

“What did you do to me?” Maggie asked.

“Messed with your sense of time,” Nia admitted. “I think you’re the best subject I’ve ever worked with. When I told you to see something, you saw it, even a table and a candle that weren’t really there.”

“I thought you couldn’t remember everything,” Maggie said.

“I don’t,” Nia said. “But hearing it from your point of view helps fill in the blanks, and it also helps explain my feelings.”

“I never was a good subject before,” Maggie confessed.

“Practice helps,” Nia said. “The more you’re hypnotised the easier it gets. You go deeper and can experience more.” She smiled. “Tell me what happened next.”

Then

Maggie woke to the sensation of Nia stroking her hair. “It’s Monday morning,” the Irish girl said.

The English girl moaned into the pillow.

“I know,” Nia sighed. “Meet me at my place after work?”

Maggie nodded.

Now

“I spent all day thinking about you,” Maggie told her. “I’d never been in a relationship like that, and it felt so natural. Holding hands, spending the night, getting inside each other’s heads. Oh my.”

“What?” Nia asked.

“I remember getting inside each other’s heads,” Maggie said.

Then

Nia and Maggie had fixed supper together. After dining, they had ended up on Nia’s elegant four-poster bed, kissing.

“I loved it when you hypnotised me last week,” Nia commented. “You make a great vampyre.”

Nia ran her fingers through Maggie’s hair. That morning, the English girl had put it in two barrettes behind her ears. Her hair had stayed out of her face, but it wasn’t as severe as her normal braid. Nia had liked it, and told her so.

“So do you,” Maggie told her. “What you did afterwards was—so intense.”

They kissed again. “But surely, if I wasn’t really,” Nia said slowly. “But the way we do this... whoever’s the hypnotist sets up the fantasy, but they don’t get to experience it too. There must be a way around that.”

“How do you mean?”

Nia looked at her thoughtfully. “When we first met I made you see me as a vampyre, but I couldn’t see what you saw. Last night you made me see you as one, but you couldn’t experience it as well. Hmm.”

“We can’t both be hypnotised at the same time,” Maggie said, thinking out loud. “Someone has to be awake to direct the fantasy. I mean, what if we forgot what we were doing and left the flat!”

“They could fix that, just give each other posthypnotic suggestions not to leave,” Nia said slowly. “That’s it! We can trigger each other.”

“Hmm?”

“You hypnotise me to become a vampyre when you say my trigger phrase,” Nia told her. Her eyes lit up. “Then I’ll be able to experience what it’s like to be one, not just be with one. Just remember to tell me not to leave the flat. And we’ll have to set a time for it to wear off, say midnight? Then I’ll hypnotise you and do the same thing. When I wake you up, we can say the triggers at the same time.”

“Oh my.” Maggie stared at her. They’d both think they were vampyres. They’d both think the other one was a vampyre. They’d experience using their powers on each other. Maggie’s heart started thumping.

“I can’t think of any reason that wouldn’t work,” Maggie said slowly. She was trying so hard not to tremble.

“Great!” Nia proclaimed. “Do you wanna start?”

“You mean—hypnotise you?”

Nia nodded eagerly.

“I suppose I can,” Maggie told her.

The slender Irish girl sat facing her, and Maggie began the induction. She felt terribly nervous at first, but the two women stared into each other’s eyes Maggie felt her confidence building. She was with her lover, their eyes were locked, and Nia wanted this as much as she did. Her training came to her, and the words flowed through her easily. She became the induction. Her confidence soared as Nia’s face relaxed and her dreamy eyes fluttered.

Maggie watched Nia fall into a trance, whispering words of sleep to her all the while. Finally her soft brown eyes closed and her head began to nod. Her body sank, limp, onto her bed. Nia’s body finally went limp. It worked, Maggie thought. I hypnotised Nia. I did it. I put her in a trance. She looks so sexy! What kind of trigger should I give?

“When you hear the phrase ‘thou art a vampyre,’” Maggie told the mesmerised Irish woman, “you will become a lady vampyre. You will be absolutely convinced that we are both vampyres. You will not leave the flat. In fact, leaving won’t even occur to you. At midnight, all the hypnotic suggestions will wear off, and you will awake, completely out of trance, feeling wonderful, at the stroke of midnight.

“When you are a vampyre,” Maggie added, “you will French-kiss, lick and nibble my neck, and you will be very gentle. In reality you will be very careful not to hurt me or break the skin, but in your trance you will believe you have bitten my neck and are drinking my blood. Do you understand?”

The hypnotised Irish girl nodded.

“And do you accept all these fantasy suggestions?”

Another nod.

“One, two, three, wake up.” Maggie snapped her fingers.

Nia stirred and opened her eyes. “Did it work?” she asked, hooking her hair behind her left ear.

Maggie shrugged. “I guess we’ll find out!”

The Irish hypnotist giggled. “This is going to be so much fun! All right, relax, breathe deeply and trust me.” Nia unclasped her gold ankh necklace and started swinging it from side to side before Maggie’s face.

Nia is so sexy, Maggie thought. She didn’t even feel silly as she followed Nia’s swinging necklace with her eyes.

“Baaaack and forth, baaaack and forth,” Nia whispered. “Give in to the rhythm, give in to the magic. Let it make your eyes heavy. Your eyelids are getting heavy, my sweet, heavier and heavier, droopier and droopier, relaxing into the patterns and trusting me. You’re falling into a deep sleep, Maggie, a deeeeep sleeeep. Your eyes are closing... you hear nothing but my voice as I guide you into deeeeep sleeeep. My voice relaxes you so much that you can’t keep your eyes open. Relax and trust, my sweet, relax and trust... relax and sleep. Truest and sleep, Maggie, sleep for me... sleep for me... deep asleep... deep asleep... deep asleep. You’re hypnotised... deeply hypnotised... deeply hypnotised... under my spell... under my spell... under my spell.”

Maggie opened her eyes to the sound of Nia snapping her fingers.

“Um, all right,” Maggie said, looking around. “I suppose... what are we doing?”

“Vampyre fantasy,” Nia prompted.

“Oh yeah,” Maggie said sheepishly. “You gave me a trigger?”

The Irish hypnotist nodded.

“All right... er... how do you want to do this?”

Nia grinned. “On three?”

“I guess so!” Feeling like a first-time skydiver, Maggie reached out and took Nia’s hands.

“One,” they said together. “Two, three. Thou art a vampyre,” Maggie added, as Nia said something Maggie didn’t quite hear.

* * *

The two vampyre girls ran into the bedroom, holding hands and laughing.

Nia put her hand on Maggie’s far shoulder and turned her body towards her. “You were so sweet to accept my invitation,” she said. “To my home, I mean.”

“You were so kind to invite me,” Maggie said, searching Nia’s soft brown eyes with her own. “They say it can be dangerous for a younger vampyre to invite an older one in!”

“It’s not as if we’re mortals,” Nia said. She took both Maggie’s hands in hers and walked backwards, hips swaying, towards the bed. “Now that would be a mistake!”

The two stopped as they reached the bed. Nia looked up at Maggie’s face. The English vampyre was looking back at her deviously, an expression unusual for the taller woman.

“Vampyres get more powerful the older we get,” Maggie said. “I’m older than you. If I can take your home soil...”

Nia tossed her head, and a lock of cinnamon-brown hair fell over her right cheek. “But we’re in my home,” she reminded her.

Maggie’s hands cupped Nia’s cheeks. “I can imagine how powerful I’d be with you at my command,” she teased.

Nia’s hands went to Maggie’s waist, and in a move that surprised the taller woman, twisted her around and threw her onto the bed. Maggie laughed as Nia pounced on her, hands on her shoulders, thighs on her hips, long brown tresses falling around her face.

“I’m already at your command,” Nia teased.

“Oh really?” Maggie said, wiggling under the youngling.

“Yes indeed,” Nia said, but she grasped Maggie’s wrists and pushed them to the bed. “You know I’d do anything for you.”

Maggie struggled half-heartedly, not really trying to escape. “What makes you think I want to be your prisoner?”

“You told me when I hypnotised you,” Nia said, baring her fangs.

“When did you ever hypnotise me?” Maggie asked. She grinned up at her crush. The little serpent was sexy as hell, but Maggie wasn’t going to submit herself to such teasing without a fight.

Of course, she thought, a fight might be fun.

Nia’s face was drawing closer. “I hypnotised you to get you to come home with me,” she hissed. “It’s not often a youngling like me has a sexy elder vampyre in her place of power. When you’re here, we’re equals.”

“We’re never going to be equals, you little tease!” Maggie giggled.

Nia’s face was inches from hers, her soft eyes so alluring. Maggie couldn’t wait to kiss her.

“When I kiss you, you will remember everything I told you when you were hypnotised,” Nia said.

“You didn’t hypnotise me, princess,” Maggie countered.

Nia kissed her. Her lips were so soft, so insistent, her tongue so mischievous, her fangs so sharp...

Memories. The two vampyre women were standing outside the Victoria Baths. Nia was staring up into Maggie’s eyes, grinning. Maggie was staring back, arms loose at her sides, face blank.

“You will forget all this until I kiss you,” Nia had commanded.

“I will forget,” Maggie had readily agreed.

Maggie gasped, turning her head away. The younger vampyre was still straddling her, holding her wrists, holding her to the bed.

“Oh my,” Maggie said. “You did hypnotise me. Outside the Baths. I forgot!”

Nia nodded. “You bet me I couldn’t hypnotise you. You were wrong. When you were under you confessed how you fancy me. You agreed to come back here so easily.”

“I do fancy you, Nia,” Maggie said. “I can’t believe someone told you! All right, I guess you did hypnotise me, but I would have accepted your invitation either way.”

“But you want me at your command.”

“Of course.”

“That’s not what you said earlier.” Nia kissed her again, deep and sensual.

“You can’t hypnotise an elder vampyre,” Maggie had said.

“Wanna bet?” Nia had countered. The shorter woman had stepped up to her, standing on tiptoes to stare into her face.

“I’ll take that bet,” Maggie had said, and the two shook hands.

The younger vampyre was so sexy, with those melting brown eyes and long wavy hair. Maggie had been daydreaming about watching Nia hypnotise one of her prey. All the vampyres in Manchester had been talking about how skilled the Irish youngling was.

Now Maggie was finally seeing her in action. She was looking in her eyes as Nia said the things that could bewitch a mortal. It’s not as if she could hypnotise me, Maggie thought. But it wouldn’t be so bad if this little serpent DID do it.

“You don’t want to be hypnotised,” Nia had said. “You don’t really want this. You don’t want to look in my eyes. You don’t want to listen to my voice. You’re so strong! You don’t want to surrender. You don’t believe a youngling like me could bewitch an elder like you. You don’t want your eyelids to get heavy. You don’t believe this is happening. Even if you accept that you could be hypnotised, you could never be hypnotised by me. You don’t think just because your eyes are getting heavy that you could be hypnotised. You don’t want those heavy eyelids to close. You aren’t going to be hypnotised. You aren’t focused on my voice. You’re focused on something else, anything else. Just because your eyes are closing doesn’t mean you’re hypnotised. Just because your eyelids are stuck tight shut doesn’t mean you’re under my spell. But if you try to open them you’ll find they’re closed so tightly it’s too hard to open them, it’s much easier to leave them closed. You want to try and open them, but you know if you do try you’ll become completely, deeply hypnotised, hypnotised by me, and your desire to have me hypnotise you is the most important thing to you. Go ahead and try to open your eyes.”

Maggie’s eyes had been shut tight. The more she tried to open her eyes the more hypnotised she became. Nia was holding both her hands, and the younger vampyre was making herself at home inside Maggie’s brain.

“You wanted to see me hypnotise someone,” Nia said, and rubbed noses with her. “You just didn’t realise you wanted to be the subject.”

“Oh, no,” Maggie said. She quit struggling. “What did I say?”

Another kiss, another memory.

“I’d love to feel you use your powers on me,” the hypnotised Maggie had confessed. “You make it look so sexy.”

Nia had drawn her closer. “Even though younglings aren’t supposed to enthrall their elders?”

“Yesssssss,” Maggie had confessed.

“Come home with me,” Nia had whispered.

“Now you know,” the Irish vampyre teased.

“And you know that I’ve got a thing for you.” Maggie laughed wryly. “This is unreal—I’m used to being the one with the power. What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to make your dreams come true,” Nia said. “Look in my eyes.”

“I’m not that—easy—” Maggie began, but as she looked up into the Irish vampyre’s wonderful brown eyes, she realised that, tonight, she was.

Was it her? Was it Nia? Was it a posthypnotic suggestion? Nia’s eyes were gorgeous, persuasive, beguiling, bewitching. Maggie felt so naked and vulnerable. She squirmed beneath Nia’s gaze.

“Yes you are,” Nia grinned. “You are that easy.”

“Yes I am.” Maggie found herself nodding. “For you.” The youngling was wrapping her around her finger. Maggie didn’t want to be weak, but she felt weak when she looked in Nia’s eyes. Nia’s will was so very strong, and it was so comfortable and easy to surrender. She could trust Nia to guide her. She could trust Nia to get inside her head, to let Nia’s will hold her and cradle her.

They kissed again, and a memory surfaced. When they were at the baths, Nia had whispered other suggestions into Maggie’s hypnotised mind. “Whenever you look in my eyes,” the younger vampyre had murmured in her ear, “you give me the power to bewitch you.”

“I give you the power to bewitch me,” Maggie had agreed. She’d been in a hypnotic trance, unable to resist the youngling’s power.

If I went along with this when I was hypnotised, Maggie thought, what can I do about it now?

“You want me to drink from you,” Nia said impishly.

“Drink... from... me...” Maggie gasped. Oh, no. “Why—would I want—that?” But she did want to feel the youngling’s fangs in her throat. She did want to feel the Irish vampyre drinking her blood. It would make them so close. To have her blood inside Nia would enable the youngling to sense her wherever she was. Add that to the posthypnotic suggestions she’d been given... Oh no.

“You’re deep under my spell,” Nia urged. “You fancy me, you surrendered to me, and now you’re in my home, my place of power. You can’t resist me.”

Maggie felt her eyes opening wider. “I can’t resist you,” she said, half in surrender, half in surprise.

“I want you to want this,” Nia said. “Want me to drink your blood.”

“I want—” Maggie couldn’t finish the sentence. She couldn’t make herself say it. For a youngling to capture an elder was unheard of.

“You can’t resist my power,” Nia said, her stare holding Maggie’s gaze.

That was easier to admit. “I can’t resist your power,” Maggie conceded. Nia was so sexy, so powerful, so feminine. Maggie felt sexy being hypnotised, being vulnerable before Nia.

“You cannot say no to my eyes.”

“I cannot say no to you.” Agreeing felt so comfortable, even though Maggie wasn’t sure. She knew Nia was seducing her. She wanted to be seduced.

“Your entire being is focused on me.”

“I’m focused—on you,” Maggie nodded.

“Ask me to drink from you,” Nia commanded, snuggling closer.

“Nia, please—” Maggie gasped.

“What’s stopping you?”

Maggie stared into Nia’s soft brown eyes and told her the truth. “If I let you drink from me—it will mean—you’re dominant.”

The Irish girl’s eyes shone. “I am dominant, and you’re submissive.”

Maggie could not stop herself. “You are dominant.”

“And you’re—” Nia began.

“I’m submissive,” Maggie moaned. She was so turned on, so full of need.

“You want me...” Nia teased.

“I want you.”

“To drink,” Nia insisted.

“To drink,” Maggie echoed.

“From you.”

“From me.” Maggie wanted the youngling’s fangs in her neck. There was nothing she wanted more.

Nia tossed her head so her hair flew out of the way, then moved in to kiss Maggie’s throat. The English vampyre reached up and stroked Nia’s hair. Her kisses became heavier, her licks more insistent, her nibbles more powerful, her fangs more irresistible.

“Nia,” Maggie moaned. “I trust you.”

It was so intimate, sharing her energy with Nia. No one had drunk from her since she was first sired, and she’d forgotten how bloody good it felt. The pinch lasted a heartbeat, and then... ecstasy.

Maggie felt disembodied, like the feeling of Nia’s hair beneath her fingertips wasn’t quite real. Nia was taking, like vampyres always took, just taking, no return. Maggie was in her thrall. She’d fantasized about Nia seducing her. It was happening. It felt so bloody good, but would she lose herself?

Nia withdrew, and looked down at her triumphantly as her fangs retracted. “You were delicious,” the youngling grinned, placing a hot kiss on her lips.

Maggie stared up at her. Nia was so bloody gorgeous, and every time she thought about what had happened—how she’d given herself over to the youngling—her body tingled in excitement. But she had to do something. She had to be something more than her princess’ pet.

Princess. She’d thought of Nia as her princess. Maggie knew she was Nia’s obedient pet. She admired the soft curves of the youngling’s face. Nia seemed lovelier every time Maggie looked at her.

The Irish vampyre grinned down at her. “Don’t look in my eyes too long, my sweet,” Nia said. “You’ll just get hypnotised.”

Maggie nodded thoughtlessly, and Nia snuggled up to her, laying her head on Maggie’s shoulder. Being close to Nia felt so good… but Maggie had to regain the upper hand somehow.

Nia nuzzled Maggie’s cheek with her own. “Mmmmm, you smell so good.”

Maggie shivered, but stood up.

“Where are you going? Where are you going?” Nia asked, crawling after her.

Maggie turned on the stereo. “Dance with me?”

“Oh yeah,” Nia grinned, and stood up. Maggie extended her hand, and Nia took it. Maggie drew her into the dancing position, her left hand on Nia’s waist, and her right hand in her left.

They danced, and Maggie pressed herself close to her, still not quite meeting the youngling’s eyes. She had to be ready to overwhelm Nia with her power. “I’ve been searching for you,” Maggie said in a low voice. “Looking for so long.”

“For me?” Nia asked as Maggie twirled her.

Maggie nodded. “Yes. I feel like we’re really connected, that you’re letting me see the real you, that you’ve let me inside your head... and that you could...” She met Nia’s gaze, put all her strength and power into her stare… and felt Nia’s eyes capture her.

Oh no. Maggie managed to tear her gaze away from Nia’s eyes and look at the floor.

“I like seeing the real you, too,” Nia whispered in her ear, her voice full of amusement. “What do you want from me?”

“I want you to...” Maggie began, but cast her head down.

Nia nuzzled her nose, then caught her lips with her own. Maggie’s softened, kissing back—and their lips parted, their tongues teasing each other.

Nia snuggled up closer to her, and as Maggie smiled their eyes met.

She gasped as Nia’s eyes captured her. She hadn’t been prepared. It was too late. Their eyes locked, their minds locked, and Nia was in control.

“What do you want me to do?” Nia asked, beckoning to her with her stare. “Tell me, Maggie... tell me.”

Maggie’s eyes widened. “I want you to control me,” she confessed. Oh no, she thought. What did I say? Where did that come from?

Their eyes locked. “Do you trusst me?” Nia asked.

“Yes,” Maggie said in a tiny voice. “I’ve wanted you since the first moment you spoke to me,” Nia whispered, and held her gaze, gently but inescapably. Their hips moved together as they swayed to the music.

“I want you too,” Maggie said softly.

Without looking away, Nia reached around and slid her hand into Maggie’s hair. She unclasped it, and Maggie’s hair came loose. “You’re trusting me, Maggie, and letting yourself go.”

Nia likes my hair that way, Maggie thought dimly. How can she? But she does.

“Don’t fight this feeling... this is what you’ve always wanted,” Nia murmured. “Lose yourself in me. It’s so easy to let yourself go. Relax with me. You can’t resist.”

Maggie relaxed. “Yesss...” she whispered.

“Let yourself surrender,” Nia urged.

“S... surrender...” Maggie’s face drained of expression. She stared down at Nia, captivated, helpless. Their dancing slowed, then stopped. Maggie’s movements mirrored Nia’s, for she’d forgotten everything but her.

“I’ve needed you for so long, Maggie,” Nia whispered. “Needed you to be mine.”

The elder vampyre swallowed. Tenderly, Nia slid her hand over Maggie’s tresses. “Tell me you fancy me.”

“I fancy you, Nia,” the English vampyre whispered, their eyes still locked.

“Tell me you belong to me, Maggie,” Nia murmured, cupping her cheek with her hand.

“I belong to you,” the English girl said, blue eyes staring.

“Do you want me to bite you again?”

“Yesssssss,” she breathed.

Nia nuzzled and kissed Maggie’s neck, and Maggie’s arms slowly clasped behind her. Nia’s kisses became heavier and more passionate. Maggie moaned, and the youngling slid her fangs into her neck.

Maggie was unable to move. She was Nia’s prey. Nia was drinking her blood, and Maggie was sinking into the younger vampyre’s sensuality and power.

Nia licked Maggie’s neck until the older vampyre was no longer breathing hard, then led her to the bed and sat her down.

Nia snapped her fingers in front of Maggie’s hypnotised blue eyes. The English girl started, blinked, then saw her. She reached for her, eyes full of desire.

“I’m yours,” Maggie laughed, and pushed Nia over. As the younger vampyre giggled, Maggie snuggled down atop her. “I’m yours.” She slid her fingers over Nia’s cheek. “I am all yours.”

* * *

Nia was breathing softly in Maggie’s arms.

She hypnotised me, Maggie thought. The older vampyre had beguiled countless mortals, but she hadn’t been controlled herself since the night she became a vampyre. It had never been this good, this sexy, this seductive. She’d looked into Nia’s eyes and felt the youngling lull her will to sleep. Had Maggie looked as sexy as she felt, her eyes closed and her chin on her chest, her mind blissfully unaware of the post-hypnotic suggestions Nia was murmuring into her defenseless brain? Maggie was under the younger vampyre’ power. The thought alone turned her on.

Maggie caressed her young princess’ sleeping body. She couldn’t let Nia go, even if it meant being her pet, being Nia’s submissive thrall.

Am I in love, Maggie wondered. Yes, I daydreamed about this, but what has Nia done to me? If I look in her eyes I’ll be hypnotised. All she has to do is use her eyes on me, and my submissive side takes over. I’ll fall to my knees, completely obedient. The more Maggie thought about it the more she wanted to experience it again, to feel Nia’s glamour dominating her mind.

So what if I’m the thrall of a youngling, she thought. I don’t care.

But what could she do for Nia? She had to return the favor, make Nia feel as good as she did, to give her the intimacy of sharing her blood.

Maggie couldn’t beguile her. It was hopeless. Nia had seen to that. She’d planted suggestions in Maggie’s head, sexy suggestions that made her even more submissive than she already was. Even when she’d hit her with everything she had, Nia had turned the tables instantly.

Maggie closed her eyes, remembering Nia’s lulling Irish voice.

“I have hypnotic eyes,” the younger vampyre had whispered in her ear. “If you look in them for too long, you will be hypnotised. My eyes will hypnotise you. You can’t resist it... you can’t stop it.”

Had Nia realised what she’d done? Made it impossible for Maggie to bewitch her? She must have. Nia was brilliant.

Inspiration struck, and Maggie smiled. “You’re beautiful, Nia,” she whispered. “You’re so lovely. I fancy you.”

Nia stirred. “Thank you,” the youngling mumbled sleepily. Good, Maggie thought: she’s fed, and now she’s sated. Nia was drowsy and content.

Maggie grinned. “Listen to my voice, princess,” she whispered.

“Voice,” Nia mumbled.

“You love listening to my voice,” Maggie suggested.

“Love your voice.” Nia stirred again. “What—what did you say?”

She started to raise her head, but Maggie caressed her hair more heavily. She guided Nia back into her embrace.

“You’re mine, Maggie,” Nia murmured. “My sweet. My pet.”

Pet. It felt so good to hear Nia call her that. Maggie had never heard anything so sexy. Being Nia’s pet touched her so deeply. “Yes, I am your pet, princess,” Maggie said aloud. “You made me your pet.”

Nia nodded sleepily.

“When you hypnotised me at the Baths,” Maggie murmured, “I was so seduced. You looked into my eyes and put me under your spell. You told me to relax my mind and body. I felt so calm, peaceful, relaxed, like I do right now, in each others’ arms. Do you feel relaxed being with me?”

She felt Nia nod.

“You relaxed me so much that my eyes closed, and all I did was listen to your voice, your sweet, lulling, soothing voice that made my eyes so heavy,” Maggie related. The memory was so strong. Maggie was starting to go into a trance again herself.

She kept talking. “My entire being was focused on you, just like you were focused on me, focused on each other. I was lost in your voice as you bonded me to you, bonded you to me, me to you, you to me. Your voice was inside my head, just like my voice is inside your head. I was so deeply hypnotised, lost in your eyes, listening to your voice just like you’re listening to my voice and lost in my voice. My voice is so soothing, you are so focused on my voice, my voice relaxes you so completely, your mind is relaxed and your body is relaxed. You are lost in my voice.”

“Voice,” Nia mumbled.

“And it’s so safe for you to focus on my voice and relax completely into a deep trance... three, two, one, deeply asleep, deep asleep, focused only on my voice.”

Maggie couldn’t keep the smile from her tone. Since the advent of the motion pictures, the “look in my eyes” cliche had become prevalent. Few knew that vampyres could hypnotise their prey with voice alone.

“You are now deeply hypnotised, princess,” Maggie whispered. “I’m going to give you a hot, sexy, romantic suggestion. In a moment I will wake you up, and when I do, you will find that every time you hear me sing, you will want to obey me. The more you hear me sing the more you want to obey me, and the more you obey me the better you will feel. The better you feel the more you know you want the ultimate experience, the biggest climax you can possibly have, the orgasm that will come when you are bitten by me. The better you feel, the more you want to be bitten. Doesn’t it sound wonderful, feeling such pleasure?”

“Yes,” Nia whispered.

Maggie had never felt more confident. Nia was hers to play with, just as she belonged to Nia.

I’ve never felt this good about being myself, Maggie thought. This is who I am: Nia’s mistress, and Nia’s thrall.

“On the count of three, you will wake,” Maggie told her. “One, starting to stir, two, opening your eyes, three, wide awake, princess, wide awake.”

Nia took a deep breath, rolled over, and stretched. Turning back towards Maggie, she blinked a few times and propped herself up on one elbow. “What have you been doing, my sweet?”

“Oh, nothing,” Maggie said innocently.

“I know you have,” Nia said, and reached out to touch her cheek.

She ran her fingertips across Maggie’s face, then covered her cheek with her hand. “I want you again,” she hissed.

“La la la la laaaaa,” Maggie sang softly. She knew she wasn’t that good a singer, but she could easily manage a few notes.

The effect on Nia was immediate. “You have a beautiful voice,” she exclaimed.

I love hypnotism, Maggie thought. “Laaa la la laaa la,” she sang.

The youngling looked at her, brown eyes wild, and they kissed. Nia’s slender hands touched the sides of Maggie’s head, then slid around her neck. They rolled together on the bed, kissing. “Take me,” Nia pleaded.

Maggie snuggled herself down beside her. Nia looked at her in longing, making bedroom eyes as their naked bodies teased each other. Maggie reached for her, and Nia gasped in pleasure as her lover’s hand slid between her legs.

“Yesssss…” Nia breathed. They touched each other, so hot and heavy.

Maggie heard the sound of a key turning in the lock.

“What’s that?” she asked.

“What’s what?” Nia murmured into her neck.

“Ssh.” Maggie stopped moving, and Nia followed her example.

The swishing sound Maggie heard was definitely the front door, followed by someone entering. “What is this?” She rose, throwing on a bathrobe.

Maggie strode into the front hall. Before her, key in hand, stood a woman with curly brown hair. She didn’t seem that old, but Maggie noted grey hairs mixed in with the brown. Maggie tilted her head to one side, but the visitor spoke.

“Who the devil are you?”

Her Irish voice was thick with hostility, and Maggie could smell the woman’s anger. She was mortal, and the vampyre could see the blood pulsing deliciously through her neck. “I could ask the same of you, young one,” she said.

“What the hell? I’m calling the...” the woman began, but her eyes fixed on Maggie’s hostess.

Nia had flitted out into the hall to stand beside Maggie. She had donned her crimson nightgown, which swished around her dreamily. Her movement was as lithe as a dancer’s.

“Nia, who the hell is this?” the woman demanded.

The Irish vampyre’ eyes opened wider. “Callie?”

“You know this mortal, princess?” Maggie asked.

“Mortal? Who are you? What are you getting at? Who is this?” the woman shouted.

“This is my sister,” Nia told Maggie, eyeing the newcomer.

“Your sister?” Maggie echoed, moving towards her. The woman dropped her purse and backed away. “She doesn’t know?”

Nia grinned, fangs extending. “No, but oh, I’m thirsty!”

Maggie moved towards Callie, but the mortal woman ignored her. Striding to Nia, she seized her sister’s nightgown. “You had better start explaining, you ungrateful little—”

Maggie crossed her arms and waited for the fun to begin. Nia would never take that from a mortal!

She didn’t. The Irish vampyre easily pushed Callie’s hand out of the way and seized both her sister’s shoulders. “Surely you’d do this for me, Callie,” she began.

Callie pushed her away. “What are you playing at, you lunatic? Who the devil is this? What the fuck is going on?”

Maggie studied the newcomer’s appearance. Their faces were not dissimilar; their skin was the same color. But Nia was petite, while Callie stood an inch shorter than Maggie. Callie’s hair was lighter in shade, much curlier, and fell to her shoulders.

Of course, Nia was a vampyre, which made her strong and fleet for her size. Maggie grinned as Nia danced around her sister, giggling. “This is my lover, Callie,” Nia said impishly. “Magdalena, meet my sister.”

“Lover?” Callie demanded, and slapped Nia across the face.

Maggie jumped to Nia’s aid immediately, but Callie pushed her away. She was quite strong for a mortal! Callie was probably thirty pounds heavier than she was.

“How dare you!” the English vampyre snarled, and sprang at her, bearing fangs. But she stopped short; Nia had seized Callie’s arms, and the sisters were struggling.

“What is going on, damn you?” Callie demanded. “Let go! Oh, for god’s sake! Obey your big sister! Nia, sleep! Obey your big sister! Obey your big sister!”

Maggie was dumbfounded as Nia’s eyes fluttered closed. The petite vampyre sank into Callie’s arms, unconscious.

Maggie’s mind whirled. How was this possible? It couldn’t possibly be what it looked like. No vampyre in her right mind, and certainly not one as smart as Nia, would let a mortal hypnotise them. Just walk to me through that patch of sunlight, the mortal hypnotist would say, and the vampyre would burn to a crisp. No vampyre would so daft as to take that chance.

But what had Maggie just seen? Callie must be a magician, she reasoned. That was the only explanation. “Sorcery,” Maggie growled.

“What the hell are you doing? Answer me, you fucking whore!” Callie demanded of Nia.

“We’re vampyres,” Nia said.

“Unhand her,” the English woman demanded.

Callie’s gaze went from Nia to Maggie and back to Nia. “Sorcery?” Callie repeated incredulously. “My god, you’re under too. Sleep!”

“The hell I will,” Maggie said, and started towards her. Her eyes narrowed, and her fangs extended. “Let her go or I will tear you limb from limb.”

“Shit,” Callie said, shaking her sister’s body. “Nia, for fuck’s sake, do something. Put her to sleep!”

Nia mumbled something, and everything went black.

Now

Maggie was trembling, and Nia was stroking her hair. “It’s all right, sweet. It’s all right.”

“I don’t remember anything else,” Maggie whispered. Her stomach was in knots.

“What happened next?” Nia said gently.

“I don’t remember, Nia,” Maggie said. “I don’t remember. Honestly. I can’t remember.”

Nia rested her forehead on Maggie’s own, then lifted her head a little until their lips met. Her kiss was tender, and Maggie kissed back desperately.

“I lost you,” Maggie gasped.

“Maggie, you are feeling calm and relaxed,” Nia told her. “You are tranquil, safe, at peace.”

The English woman felt better immediately, and nodded. “Yes.”

Nia brushed her fingers across Maggie’s cheek. “Your eyes were closed,” she said reasonably, “but your ears were open. Tell me what you heard next.”

Maggie didn’t remember, but the words came anyway.

Then

“How the hell did this happen?” Callie demanded. “I don’t hear from you in weeks, and you’re playing naked sleepover with another woman?”

“Maggie’s my girlfriend,” Nia said.

“Girlfriend? What the fuck! You’re not gay.”

“I’m very happy,” Nia mumbled.

“You mean you hit on a girl, you tramp—you—slut—fuck, I don’t know what to call you, you bloody whore!” Callie’s voice was dripping with scorn.

“She hit on me,” Nia muttered. “She’s sweet. Sexy. Beautiful. Smart.”

Now

Hearing those words broke Maggie’s heart. It was so strange, repeating something she had no memory of. She wasn’t sure whether she was making these things up or they’d really happened, but the words kept coming, and she was sure she’d never imagine anything like this.

“I’m no beauty,” Maggie said, a tear inching its way down her cheek.

Nia kissed her cheek. “Yes you are,” she said. “Go on.”

Then

“I raised you,” Callie said in disgust. “I educated you. How could you do this to me after everything I’ve done for you?”

“Nothing to do with you,” Nia muttered.

“For god’s sake, at least tell me she’s rich!” Callie groaned.

“No more than me,” Nia mumbled.

Callie screeched in frustration. “I suppose you’re going to move in together next week, too,” the older woman growled. “Start burning your bras and saving up for the motorbike. I talked to you about this years ago. Listen to me, Nia. She doesn’t love you. She’s just in it for the sex. That or she’s a gold-digger. That’s what lesbians are like.”

“No,” Nia said.

“And they said hypnosis couldn’t cure homosexuality,” Callie sighed. “We’ll just see about that. Nia, when you wake up you will have no memory of meeting this woman. You will forget everything. You will not notice that you’ve forgotten anything. Fuck, what’s the tramp’s name?”

Nia didn’t answer.

“The girl here, what’s her name?”

“Maggie.” The English woman could barely hear Nia’s broken sigh.

“Nia, tell her to obey my voice and believe everything I tell her.”

“Obey her voice,” Nia said weakly. “Believe everything.”

“Good. Maggie, listen to me. My sister is not gay. She’s just confused. It’s a phase. She doesn’t fancy you. She’s just messing around. This whole thing is incredibly, incredibly painful. It would be best if you just forgot. Forget the whole thing. Forget ever meeting her. Forget everything you’ve done with her. Forget your pain. You’ll be happier this way, trust me. On the count of three, you’ll forget Nia, everything about her, ever meeting her. Forget everything you’ve done together, every place you’ve gone together. One, forgetting everything, two, forgetting everything, three, completely forgotten. Now, on the count of three, you will open your eyes, stand up, gather everything that’s yours from this flat, and go home. You will wake up completely when you’re behind the wheel of your car. You will not think about where you are, this will not seem unusual to you. You will just remember that you’ve had a long day and you can’t wait to get home. You will drive home safely, go to sleep in your bed and wake up in the morning remembering nothing of this. Any post-hypnotic suggestion my sister gave you is completely cancelled. One, two, three.”

To Be Continued