The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deus Ex Machina

by LeatherBoots

Lexy checked her watch again. Ten til four. Why did time drag in the last hour of work? It was like some weird wormhole where time slowed when the hour of freedom was approaching.

Freedom. That was a laugh. Slave to the job, only able to afford getting to work, paying bills, and getting gas in the car so she could go back to work. Working all day in a crappy cubicle, staring into the computer all day, entering data and surfing the web until it was time to go home again. But, tonight would be different.

For the first time in ages, she had gotten a call from an old friend, Wendy. She and Wendy had been friends for years after college, spending all their nights in a local bar above a restaurant, dominating the jukebox with five dollar bills, and pissing off the local assemblage in the bar with too much Dave Matthews Band and Nirvana, stuff that had been at least slightly radical in the heady days of the early nineties.

Hard to believe a decade had passed, but passed it had. Over time, Lexy had moved to the big city nearby for work and theoretical fun that had never been realized. Wendy had stayed at home, content to be the proverbial big fish in the small pond. Lexy had hoped that the big pond would have been kinder to her, but work had been difficult to find, least of all work in her field. She had even considered stripping briefly, but had slowly dismissed the idea.

The idea had its genesis on a weekend trip with a boyfriend. He had proposed that, since Lexy didn’t like him going to the strip club with all his dumb guy friends, she should come along to sort of chaperone and see what the fuss was about. So, she had gone. The place was dark, full of neon and sad-looking women. Most of the guys in the club were old and equally sad-looking, with just enough frat boy types raising a ruckus to keep the whole thing from being totally depressing. But what struck Lexy the most was the amount of money slipped into g-strings and thongs, even the occasional vagina. These women were cleaning up! But, Lexy mused, the stigma of the job was a bit much for her Catholic upbringing to bear.

The boyfriend had faded not long after that, just like the thought of that money, just like Wendy. But Wendy had returned.

Out of the blue, only a week ago, Wendy had found her, calling work in the middle of the day. Lexy was to surprised and happy to ask how Wendy had come by her work number, but it would be a question for later. Wendy was absolutely effervescent on the phone. She had raved about how happy she was, how life had taken a turn for the unexpected, but she had met someone that had changed everything for her. And, after some reminiscing, Wendy had decided to call Lexy to reignite the old friendship that had meant so much to her. To them both, if Lexy were to be honest. And now she was only a couple of hours away from seeing her old friend again. She couldn’t wait.

Six fifteen and Lexy had no idea what to wear still. Wendy would arrive in no more than forty-five minutes and here Lexy was debating over colors and slacks versus dress and prudish versus risqué. She felt like she was preparing for a date, and she supposed she was, in a way. Seeing Wendy again after so long, well, she wanted to look good, to appear as though time had not been unkind to her in the decade that had passed.

Lexy looked herself over as she tried to decide. Dyed dark hair that was cut to frame her face, long and straight. Maybe a slight pooch at her waist, but more endearing than fatty. Slim legs that were as soft and pale as the rest of her. She had gone through her all black phase at one point, and many had commented on what a China doll appearance she had that way, her skin was so white and smooth. It truly was her best feature. She noticed that the lighter roots were growing out slightly, but nothing that would be too noticeable for another few days before the appointment to the hair stylist. Her breasts were still defying the droop, thanks to her work-out regiment, and the c cups were holding up well. She would have been a looker should she have decided to reveal herself that way, but work was far too conservative for that.

She shrugged and decided quickly. She slipped on a matching black bra and panty set that highlighted further her pale skin, black hose and a black dress that fell to her knees and hid most of her curves, but gave her a little nod to her cleavage. Satisfied, she applied her very red lipstick and just a hint of eyeliner. She stepped back and appraised. Not too shabby, if she did say so herself.

Flattening out the dress against her legs, the train of thought was interrupted by a knock at the door. Butterflies swam in her stomach as she bounded down the hallway of her apartment to the door and took a quick peek at the peephole. She drew in a quick breath. Surely this was not Wendy! The woman on the other side of the closed door was gorgeous, if a bit daring.

Lexy opened the door and grinned.

“Lex!” Wendy cried and rushed into the apartment and a hug before Lexy could reply. They hugged tight for several moments before they released each other, still holding hands as they stepped back and assessed each other.

“Looking good, Lex,” Wendy grinned and dropped a salacious wink.

“Me?” Lexy gaped, “What about you?”

The question was not out of line. The old Wendy had been hippie-ish, prone to baggy jeans and tee shirts, hair in a ponytail or tied up with a knot to keep the shoulder length hair out of the way, and errant curl always making its dirty blonde presence known. What stood before Lexy now was a bombshell, a woman who oozed a sensuality that made Lexy feel somewhat inadequate. She wore a one-piece dress that hugged her curvy body, cut low to show quite a bit of her breasts, breasts larger than Lexy remembered. Surely, not a boob job? The legs were bare, leading to calf-high leather boots that glistened on tall heels. Her hair was very blonde, almost platinum, straightened and almost to her waist, layered in a very provocative way. In short, she was a guy’s wet dream, and a woman’s envy.

“Ah, just part of the new things that have been happening to me, Lex. But, we’ll get into that stuff later. For now, how about we hop into my car and go get some drinks?”

“Sounds great, Wen. God, I haven’t been out in sooo long.”

“Well, let’s not waste the night talking about a good time, let’s go have one!”

The bar they wound up in was the sort of place that serves several different types of martinis, and usually has some local swing band playing on the weekends. This weekend, though, there was no such band, and, for that at least, Lexy was grateful. The quiet booth they had found was somewhat reminiscent of the booths in the old bar from the post-college days. They made small talk for a while, but Lexy was itching to ask the big question.

“Go ahead,” Wendy said, jarring Lexy’s thoughts.

“What?”

“Go ahead and ask me what you’ve been dying to all night.”

“Okay. So, what’s the new you all about. You seem just like you did in the old days, but look at you!”

“Well, it may be a little shocking...”

“Now I have to know!”

Wendy laughed and flipped her hair, revealing huge hoop earrings that Lexy had failed to notice beneath her mane of blonde hair.

“Okay, first and foremost, you need to know that I’m... well, I’m a lesbian.”

“No!” Lexy was stunned, but not horrified.

“Are you okay with that part of it?”

“I never would have pegged you for a lesbian, especially after some of your adventures in the past, but if that’s what makes you happy, then I have no problem with it.”

“I am so glad to hear you say that, Lex. I was worried that you would... I don’t know, throw a drink at me, storm off, start quoting the bible, something.”

“No. I’m happy that you can be so honest. But, I have to admit, you’re one of the best-looking lesbians I have ever seen.”

“Yeah, lots of them are sort of butch, but I guess it made me more feminine.”

As if to illustrate, Wendy recrossed her legs and Lexy would have sworn that she saw no sign of panties.

“The next big shocker is that I have a girlfriend that I am totally in love with.”

“That’s great, Wen. I am thrilled that you have someone. And you are obviously happy with her, so good for you.”

“Thanks, Lex. You don’t know how relieved I am to hear you say that. In fact, she was sort of hoping that she could meet you, too, after hearing me go on about you.”

“I’d love to. Really. Next time you’re in town, bring her, too, and we can all go out together. As long as I’m not a third wheel or anything.”

Wendy shifted in her seat and leaned forward conspiratorially, her dress opening up on her large breasts. Now Lexy was sure they were fake.

“I have to be honest, Lex,” Wendy whispered. “I sort of set you up. She’s here.”

“No!”

“Yes. She was just making sure that things would go okay. She wanted to be sure that you didn’t freak out or something, I guess.”

“Well, I have to admit, I’m surprised, but that’s sort of sweet.” Lexy glanced around. “Where is she?”

But, Wendy was already on her cell phone.

“It’s me. She’s fine, so come on over.”

She hung up and grinned at Lexy. “You are going to love her.”

Lexy felt a moment of strange confusion. There was something devilish in Wendy’s smile, a look of a predator. She had no more than frowned when Lexy saw what must have been Wendy’s new love.

The woman was breathtaking, no other word for it. Her hair was long and dark, drawn back in a ponytail that jutted from her head and fell far down her back, swishing as she walked. She was older than the pair of them, maybe in her mid-forties, but beautiful in a mature, confident way. Sharp features, blue eyes that Lexy noticed from across the room. She was in leather from head to toe, a tight corset-like top with painted on leather pants that looked as though they had been laced up each leg, leading to stiletto boots on thin heels that Lexy knew must have been four inches at least. Her hips swayed as she walked, and her full breasts bounced at the lip of her top. In all, she was a vision of an older exotic eroticism that Lexy was completely unfamiliar with. For a brief moment, Lexy had no trouble understanding why her old friend would have changed teams for this woman.

“Hello, dear,” the woman said as she reached the table and extended her hand towards Lexy. Lexy took her fingers in her own hand and gave a quick shake, unsure of the gesture.

“Nice to meet you.” Lexy noticed that she had not even glanced at Wendy, yet.

“The pleasure is all mine.”

She took a seat at the table and ran a hand against Wendy’s cheek. Wendy almost shivered.

“I’m sorry, Wendy never told me your name.”

“Oh, what a thoughtless slut. It’s Julie.”

Lexy glanced at her friend, aghast at the rude comment, but Wendy just gazed at her lover in something akin to awe. Lexy turned back to Julie and smiled.

“Nice to meet you, Julie.”

Lexy could have sworn a look of scorn crossed the woman’s face, but it was gone in an instant, and Lexy was not sure if she had truly seen it or not.

“Wendy tells me so much about you. At least, up to a point. It is such a shame that the two of you had lost touch.”

“Yes, but here she is, and I couldn’t be happier.”

“Well, I told her that you would be happy. And I promised her that she could have you all to herself, at first. But I just had to meet you, too. And she did not exaggerate. You do have the most flawless skin, dear. So white and pure. Like virgin snow. But it is always tainted, eventually, isn’t it?”

“I guess so.”

“Just say yes, dear, so much easier.”

“Okay, yes.”

Lexy looked again at Wendy, but that same look of adoration was on her face as she watched Julie, unwavering devotion.

Something tugged at Lexy’s gut, a dull alarm. Lexy squirmed a bit, nervousness creeping into her bones.

“Maybe I should run to the restroom real quick. I think these martinis have gone right through me.”

“Good idea,” Julie said, brightening, “I should go, too.”

Lexy stood, and Julie followed suit.

“Stay here, pet,” Julie said dismissively to Wendy, and Lexy hurried ahead in a vain effort to distance herself from the woman.

By the time she reached the restroom door, however, Julie was directly behind her. Lexy slipped into a stall and flipped the bolt.

Under the door, Lexy could see the tall heels of Julie’s boots standing before the sink and the water running. Then, the sound of towels pumping out of the box on the wall. Surely, she would leave soon, Lexy thought, but the boots remained still, and Julie was silent.

“You alright in there?” the sexy voice purred from outside the door.

“Fine, thanks.”

“I thought we agreed you would just say ‘yes.’ Or was I mistaken?”

“Yes. I mean, I don’t know. This seems a little strange.”

“Yes, I suppose it does, dear. I think our little Wendy may have slipped you a mickey.” She laughed a deep, soft laugh that sounded like velvet over satin.

“You can’t be serious?” Lexy quickly finished, wiped and stood up. She opened the door to face Julie, anger beginning to make its way through her. “She would never have—”

The thought was interrupted as she opened the stall door and came face to face with the strange, dark woman. Her palm was open face up and her lips were pursed seductively, as though she were blowing a kiss to someone. And she did blow, a fine mist of white powder enveloping Lexy.

“She would have, dear. But only half. The other half is that powder. A very powerful hallucinatory, psychoactive drug. Enjoy the ride,” she grinned, placing a hand on her hip and watching as Lexy’s eyes drooped and closed. Now the fun would begin.

Lexy knew darkness, and sensation. Warmth. A feeling like a cocoon enveloping her. Voices, indistinguishable, whispering to her. She could not respond, could not move. She could only be, and for the moment, that was enough. Pleasure rolled over her in waves, like an orgasm that filled her, but never receded, ebbed further, deeper. It was all she knew for a very long time.

Lexy awoke the following morning, easing into consciousness with the grogginess of a woman hung-over. She must have had way too much to drink last night. All she could remember was going to the bar, talking to Wendy, her revelations, and meeting her girlfriend, Julie. What a dish that woman was! Lexy didn’t feel that way about women, but Julie was special, that was for sure. She had never seen anyone so sure of themselves, so... well, sexy.

She shifted and realized she was naked beneath the sheets. That was unusual. She usually had pjs or something, but she supposed that a hangover of this magnitude and the previous drinking binge that had preceded it meant that nothing should surprise her.

She rose and pulled the sheets away from her, placing both feet flat on the floor. Surprisingly, she felt fine. Great, actually. She stood and stretched her arms wide, enjoying the heavy feel of her breasts. She looked at her profile in the mirror and silently wished they were a bit larger. She cast the thought away quickly and ran her hands down her sides, feeling a quick thrill as her hands slipped past her hips.

“Live wire today, huh?” she asked no one and went to the attached bathroom.

She ran the shower a bit warmer than she was used to, loving the feel of the added heat on her body. She felt like a thousand needles were applying soft pressure to her skin, a jolt of pleasure rolling though her. As she washed, she found her hands again and again drawn to her breasts, pulling at her nipples and twisting slightly.

“Downright horny,” she said to the same no one and found herself rocking her hips against her fingers. Not surprisingly she came quickly, her body alive with pleasure. What did surprise her was the image of Julie popping into her mind, watching her masturbate, grinning with approval, and that made the orgasm more intense than any three of the past six months put together. As the waves of pleasure rolled into her, then subsided, she was left with an unsatisfied feeling that was foreign to her. Normally, cumming would keep her in good spirits for hours, sometimes days, but now she just wanted to cum again and again and again. What the hell, she thought.

Finished in the shower, she quickly toweled off, and moved back into her bedroom, a vague dissatisfaction still plaguing her.

“Just get yourself together, girl, and get dressed and get the apartment clean.” She glanced again at herself in the mirror, admiring her white skin. How beautiful, she thought again and smiled.

The smile quickly faded as she opened up her dresser to find her entire wardrobe missing. No panties, no bras, no shorts or tee shirts that she usually wore on Saturdays. Her confusion surfaced first, replaced quickly by fear. Someone had been in here, she knew. Someone had been here while she slept.

Genuinely afraid now, she grabbed a sheet to cover herself and snatched up the baseball bat by the door, her home security system, as she thought of it. She scoured the small apartment quickly, finding nothing awry, aside, of course, from the missing clothing. But, that, would be found.

In the kitchen, her garbage can was overflowing with her clothing. She also saw most of the skirts and dresses from her closet in the piles falling all around the trash. Had she done that drunk last night? Dropping the sheet, Lexy rushed to her bedroom closet and threw the door open.

Her hand rose to her mouth as she stood in mute shock at the sight. Her entire wardrobe was gone, but the racks were far from empty. Hanging there were outfits that ranged from the daring to the shocking. She stepped inside the closet and tried to see them individually, ignoring the tide of sexuality that the outrageous clothing implied. As she took a step, she stumbled on a shoe. Looking down, she saw the heel she had tripped on. Clear plastic, impossible tall heel. There was the matching shoe. Gone were her sneakers and sensible flats and heels. They had been transformed into trashy looking heels, platform sandals and several pairs of boots. She leaned forward to steady herself, her hand touching a purple vinyl skirt. As her fingers made contact, it felt as though a spark had jumped from the skirt to her arm, like an isolated jolt of pleasure. She drew her hand back quickly, then looked anew at the clothing. She saw a matching purple top and slid her hand over it. Again the jolt, only slower, more reassuring, so pleasant. She pulled the top towards her and caressed it with her hand, then found her head leaning forward, running her cheek over it. Warmth flowed over her, encasing her in pleasure. And, for a moment, her mind went away...

When she next realized what she was doing, Lexy had the phone in her hand. The number she was dialing was unfamiliar. When the voice on the other end picked up, she could not answer.

“Hello?”

It was Wendy. Had to be.

“Hello?”

Lexy looked down at herself. She wore the skintight purple vinyl top and matching skirt, which fell just below the curve of her ass. The lacey tops of the purple stockings she wore were clearly visible. The black heels she wore added four inches to her height.

“Hello?” Wendy said again. “Lexy, is that you?”

“I don’t know, Wendy. I’m scared.”

“Of course you are, Lex, but everything is going to be okay. We’ll be over in an hour.”

The phone clicked dead. We? Wendy and who? Julie?

The thought of the name made her swoon again and Lexy knew no more until the knock at the door awoke her.

End of part one.