The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deus Ex Machina Pt. 2

By Leatherboots

The knock was short and firm, two quick raps. Lexy found herself on her hands and knees, feeling nauseous and tired. The two quick raps came again and Lexy made her way to her feet, tottering on the high heels. She noticed strangely that she felt no need to take them off.

Lexy made her way to the door, supporting herself in the hallway with one arm. She opened the door wide and stepped back, allowing the two women outside to enter. Wendy entered first, wearing tall black heels, and a leather minidress that was accented by small silver chains all over.

Behind her walked Julie, wearing an outfit that was either the same, or an exact copy of the outfit she wore the night before. As soon as Lexy made eye contact with her, Lexy felt the familiar warmth of the morning’s revelries, like a soft, attentive tongue caressed her slit.

“Why hello, Lexy,” Julie beamed, “what a lovely outfit!”

“Thank you,” was all Lexy could manage. The pleasure rode through her like a freight train, a very long, steady freight train. Lexy felt herself fall to the floor.

Wendy’s arms were around her, cradling her as Lexy lay back into her friend’s lap. But was she really a friend, anymore? What the hell was happening?

“It’s okay, baby,” Wendy whispered and rocked Lexy gently. “Everything will be fine, soon. Just takes a little getting used to.”

“Wh- What does?”

“The learning,” Wendy whispered, lower still. “Soon, it will all seem like it’s just the way it’s always been.”

Lexy moaned with pleasure and confusion. She could feel herself in a fog, like she was an observer in the scene, unable to participate. She opened her eyes to see Julie standing over her, smiling.

“Poor thing. What do you remember about last night, dear?”

“Not much,” she managed. “Drank too much, I think.”

“Undoubtedly,” Julie replied. She squatted down near Lexy and smiled wider, her long dark ponytail spilling over one shoulder, almost tickling Lexy’s face.

Julie reached out a bare hand and ran the back of her fingers over Lexy’s cheek, and another, deeper wave of pleasure rolled through her. Lexy absently noticed that she could feel drool spilling down her lip to her chin.

“I think I have something that might help.” Julie reached into a small bag at her side and held a closed fist to Lexy’s face. She opened the fist and brought her lips as though she were blowing a kiss.

“No,” Lexy sighed, unable to stop her, to move.

White dust filled her nostrils and Lexy was gone again.

Warmth again. That same cocoon feeling. Wrapped in love and passion and pleasure. Like heaven. Pure bliss. Whispers burning in her ears. Words that sounded like truth. Then, nothing.

Lexy awoke, groggy and disoriented. She could feel that she was nude beneath the sheets again, that was certain. Glancing to her left, she could see the clock perched on the nightstand. Eight-forty am. But was it Saturday still? No, couldn’t be. Sunday, then? But what happened to Saturday. She could remember calling Wendy to come over, but what had happened after that?

She rolled over to the edge of the bed and planted her bare feet on the floor. ‘I must be going crazy,’ she thought. ‘Or being abducted by aliens.’

As the sheets fell away, she heard a sigh beside her, and nearly jumped out of her pale skin.

“You up already?”

Lexy found Wendy in the bed beside her. She was nestled into the sheets her fists balling them up at her chin. Lexy felt an inexplicable and simple love for her.

“What are you doing here?”

“You called me, remember?”

“I think so.”

Wendy giggled. “You’re silly. You getting up?”

“I think I’m going to get a shower,” Lexy said, still perplexed, both by her companion’s presence and her own feelings.

“Are you sure?” Wendy cast back the sheets, revealing her nude body beneath. A tanned leg slipped up and pink-painted toes tickled Lexy’s spine. “You could just stay here for a few minutes.” Another giggle.

Lexy felt herself slipping back onto the bed, rolling towards her old friend and staring into her green eyes.

“What’s going on, Wendy?”

“What do you mean?” she asked coquettishly. Wendy slid closer, running an arm down Lexy’s arm.

“I mean this.”

“This?”

Wendy drew against Lexy’s body, one thigh moving softly across both legs and her arm moving from Lexy’s arm to her breast. A finger gently circled the nipple as it stiffened.

“Or this?”

Wendy rose and held herself over Lexy, her blonde hair spilling down around them. Lexy could feel her own resistance to this, her mind screaming that this was wrong, that she was not interested in Wendy like this at all. But the kiss stifled all of that. Wendy’s mouth closed on hers, and her wet tongue slid between Lexy’s own, swirling and probing. Lexy felt her own arms surround Wendy and pull her closer, the two intertwining and writhing against each other. Lexy ran her hands down her friend’s back, down to grasp her firm ass and pull her hips against Lexy’s own, where they rocked towards each other firmly, wantonly.

Wendy’s kisses dropped from mouth to neck to breast as Lexy sighed and quietly moaned. Wendy paused just above the neatly trimmed pubis and licked up to Lexy’s navel.

“How do you feel, Lex?”

“Ohhh, god, don’t stop!”

“Do you want me to keep going?”

“Yes, oh god yes!”

“Good.” Wendy smiled sweetly, planting soft kisses on Lexy’s stomach before sliding further down, her tongue electric and busy, sliding across her nether lips, parting them, probing inside, finding her clit and circling maddeningly before pressing rhythmically against it. Lexy’s legs raised and rested on Wendy’s shoulders, her stark paleness a contrast to Wendy’s tanned body. When the orgasm came, it was powerful and rich, all-consuming. Lexy could see stars dance before her eyes after finally opening them.

Wendy crawled back up, lying beside her friend and rubbing her stomach gently.

“I’ve wanted to do that for a long time.”

“I’m glad you did,” Lexy answered honestly. “I never thought about it before, but I loved it.”

“That’s just the beginning.”

“What do you mean?”

“No sense hiding anything from you now, Lex. This is just the foot in the door. There’s lots more to come. Come,” Wendy repeated and giggled.

“What are you talking about?” Unease crept into Lexy’s sense of well-being.

“What do you think has been happening to you the past two days?”

“I don’t know.”

“Let me tell you…”

Lexy fell to the floor in the bathroom of the bar. Julie watched as the girl shivered, the drug reacting with the agent already in Lexy’s bloodstream. Julie assessed her conquest. She was pretty, certainly, but a tad plain. Wendy-whore had been right about one thing. She had the purest white skin she had ever seen. Julie grinned at the thought of the perversions to come to that skin.

Wendy-whore opened the bathroom door and saw her friend on the floor of the bathroom and couldn’t resist a smile herself. She looked beautiful, helpless.

“Get her up,” Julie commanded and Wendy-whore obeyed. She slid an arm under the girl and raised her to her feet, not easy on the heels Wendy-whore wore. She supported Lexy with a shoulder and walked her out as though assisting a drunken friend. The illusion would play, all the way to the car, then, to Mistress Julie’s house.

Once there, Wendy-whore did not see Lexy. This was training time for Lexy. Wendy-whore wondered what that training would be. What behaviors would arise over time? Behaviors that would seem oh-so-normal to Lexy, but to the outside observer would be atypical to say the least. What memories would Mistress Julie plant? Wendy-whore would not know, nor did she learn later.

“You drugged me?!”

“Yes, Lex, but I had to. Would we be doing this now if I hadn’t?” Wendy answered her own question by licking the lobe of Lexy’s ear, twirling around a small studded earring.

“I- I don’t know. But you violated my trust. And you let some sadistic bitch fuck with my head!”

“Before long, you won’t care, Lex.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

“I mean you won’t care. Whatever she implanted in that noggin of yours, Friday night and yesterday, will grow. It’s like a plant, spreading it’s leaves, then blossoming. Then, you’re just happy all the time. And, Lex,” Wendy said, now suddenly serious, “You shouldn’t call Mistress Julie a b-word. It’s not nice at all.”

“Mistress Julie? Is that what she calls herself?”

“It’s what I call her, too. You will, too.”

“No, I won’t.”

“Okay, whatever.” Wendy giggled and hugged her friend. “I just can’t wait to see what you’ll be.”

“I think I’m going to be sick. I feel so disgusted right now.”

“It’ll be okay, baby. I’ll help you. That’s why I’m here, to help with the changes. I can’t bring you back to her until the change is done. She says I’ll know it when I see it.” Wendy giggled again. It was getting infuriating, that giggle.

“Okay, let’s just think about this. I obviously have a tendency to enjoy sex with women. Maybe that’s the change?”

“Nah, that’s just normal.”

“What about you, what’s your change?”

“I can’t say. If I do, I change back before you change, and Mistress Julie let me have my old self back, sort of, so I could enjoy it.”

“You mean, you’re just pretending to be your old self for now?”

“Sort of. I don’t know exactly. They are sort of both me.”

“Then we can get away right now, Wendy. You seem fine, able to function…” Lexy seized Wendy’s hands in her own. “Let’s get away from this woman now, before it’s too late. Before we’re both zombie sluts or something.”

Wendy giggled again, high and tittering. “Zombie sluts. That’s funny, Lex. But not entirely out of the question. There was one girl Mistress Julie wanted and she kept resisting and resisting. So, she got both parts of the drug again.”

“Both parts?”

“The powder and the drink. One time with the drink makes you suggestible. Twice makes you brainless.”

“Oh, jesus. This is sickening.”

“Oh, don’t be such a worrywart. Just relax. Soon, everything will be fine.”

Lexy pulled herself from her friend’s grasp and stood, holding her head with both hands.

“I’m getting a shower.”

“Want some company?” Wendy asked lasciviously.

“Definitely not.”

Lexy felt the warm water flow over her as she processed what was happening to her. Was she really some weird sexual time bomb? The water caressed her, spilling down her face, over her shoulders, enveloping her. Just like a cocoon. Lexy felt something shift, something unidentifiable, like the ripple a fish makes beneath the water, unseen but present.

She shut the water off and stepped out onto the cool tile. She toweled off quickly, stepping quickly into the bedroom and into her closet before Wendy could speak. The garish outfits surrounded her, so much perversion, so much sexuality.

But, there were a few things that were a little less revealing. Lexy looked over the contents of the closet and selected a long dress that looked like it was made of some plastic thing. The latex dress was black, and formfitting, and as Lexy slid into it she felt the tingle again, a growing sensuality. She stretched and flattened, displeased at how her breasts did not entirely fill the top, looking slightly flat compared to the curves of her hips. She saw on the hanger were matching latex stockings, ending in tall-heeled boots. Lexy made her way into the bottoms, loving the rub of the latex dress on the latex stockings. She straightened and stepped into the bedroom, glancing at the mirror. The dark material against her pale skin was striking.

“Wow,” Wendy said from the bed. “You look so sexy.”

“It was the least revealing,” Lexy said dismissively, but she knew it was true. The material hugged her just right, and she could feel her bare pussy spark a bit.

“So, what do you want to do?” Wendy said, stretching on top of the sheets.

“I want to go out,” Lexy said, and marched into the living room. Wendy soon followed, smiling. The change was starting.