The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deus Ex Machina Pt. 3

By Leatherboots

The pair drew stares, there was no question about that. Lexy and Wendy walked side by side through the mall, looking more like pin-ups than actual people. Their heels clicked against the backdrop of the Muzak playing in the sterile white of the shopping center. Fountains tickled the air, and a young boy, sitting all alone, flicked a penny into the water, perhaps wishing for his heart’s desire.

Lexy was oblivious to all of this. She felt trapped within herself, thoughts swirling in her head, questions unanswered, desires let loose. But, were they her own? Was any of this real, in fact?

She glanced at Wendy beside her, matching her step-for-step, their strides shortened and simultaneously exaggerated by their heels, and the sway of their asses was metronomic. Was this girl beside her still Lexy’s friend? More? Less? It was hard to judge, hard to think. Lexy could see herself from the outside, briefly. A vision of dark latex and long dark hair surrounding pale skin and ruby red lips. She was more sexual persona than woman, a stereotype. She could not decide if she was ashamed or enthralled.

Wendy seemed to hear her friend’s thoughts and stopped her, holding her arm until the two faced one another.

“You okay?”

Lexy’s brow lowered. “I don’t know.”

Wendy’s hands held Lexy’s cheeks, then stroked her hair.

“I know this is a lot for you to handle, babe, but trust me, this is all purely natural. In a few hours, it will be like this was all as it has always been. Won’t that be nice?”

Lexy opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off by Wendy’s kiss, deep and passionate. Lexy felt herself slip, her own persona shift as she kissed her friend back with equal passion. Her bare hands reached up to hold Wendy by the waist and hold her tight.

The kiss broke, along with another layer of her resistance. She could almost hear the interior wall crumble. When the two pulled apart, Wendy was grinning broadly. Lexy returned the smile in spades. She felt better, much better. In fact, Lexy felt positively electric.

“What is it, babe?”

Lexy just shook her head, smiling. Her hands curled up and caressed her sides, down to her hips where they flattened against the second latex skin and rubbed down the outside of her legs, where the tips of her fingers tap-tap-tapped.

“I feel great, as a matter of fact.”

“Oh, yeah?”

“Big yeah.” Lexy glanced side-to-side, like a predator. There was a need inside her, unfamiliar and indefinable. There was something she must do, but no words would define it, no images would describe it. She spun, looking all around, but nothing she saw sated her.

“I need to get out of here.”

Wendy slid closer and wrapped an arm around Lexy’s waist.

“Where to, Lexy?”

“Not sure. Somewhere else. Downtown.”

Wendy patted her friend’s ass. “Then why are we talking about it? Let’s do it.”

Wendy drove, but one eye was always trained on her friend. Lexy sat in the passenger seat, her hands in a never-ending search, mapping the contours of her own body. ‘Like being on X,’ Wendy thought, ‘I remember that feeling. When Mistress Julie’s words start to become desire, when they begin to take control.’

“See anything you like, Lex?”

“No, no, no, no,” Lexy managed, watching the signs pass through the tinted window of the car. The view had changed from sprawling suburb to compact, tall buildings. Darker facades, trash blowing down crowded sidewalks. Then, she saw it.

“Wendy, stop!”

Wendy stopped too short, throwing them both forward a bit. As they returned to their upright positions, Wendy saw the neon sign that had drawn Lexy. “TATTOOS, PIERCINGS” the sign read. Wendy knew that the transformation was almost complete, and she quickly found a curbside parking space.

Lexy was already out of the car by the time Wendy had turned off the car, and by the time she caught up with her friend, Lexy was inside. It was the sort of place that looks like it may have been periodically closed down due to health violations. There was a single ‘artist,’ a large, shaved-headed man who looked like he owned at least one Harley. He barely looked up when they entered.

“Excuse me,” Lexy said, her voice smoky and low. “I need some help.”

The Harley guy looked up with more focus, taking in the two women, polar opposites. One that looked like a doll, the other who looked like a dark-haired vamp.

“Doesn’t look to me like you two need much help.” He went back to some magazine in his lap.

Lexy crossed to him and pulled the magazine out of his lap.

“I have a thousand dollars tucked in somewhere special. You get to go after it if you do what I want right now.”

The Harley guy smiled, revealing a gold tooth.

“How about you just hand it to me when all this is over, Vampirella.”

“Your call.”

“Fine. What do you want?”

The needle slid into the left nipple, creating a matching set of aches in each breast. Wendy looked on, growing more excited as she watched her friend reemerge before her. She was like a butterfly, struggling free of her cocoon and breathing in for the first time in her new form. A small cry from behind the counter, and Wendy rubbed herself gently, feeling her own wetness slicken her thighs.

When it was done, Lexy’s legs were weak, and Wendy helped her to the car.

“Where to now, hon?” Wendy asked, but the answer was unimportant.

“Home,” Lexy said, half-moaned.

“You got it, Lex.”

The car drove itself, out of the city, into the night. Past houses where lamps lit conventional bedrooms, past neighborhoods filled with conventional families watching droning televisions. Deeper into the darkness, where She waited.

“This isn’t home,” Lexy said as she looked out the window at the grand estate.

“Sure it is, Lex.” Wendy was feeling so happy, now, so fulfilled with every step towards the door. “Come on.”

Lexy followed, aches racking her every step. She looked up at the home before her, three stories, stone and marble. It was royal in its visage and Lexy could feel herself humbled by its very presence. In front of her, Wendy was at the door, up the steps, giggling, tittering, really.

A small rap at the door, and it swung open. Wendy disappeared quickly inside. Lexy peeked around the corner of the door and saw a well-lit entranceway with gorgeous rugs laid on top of breath-taking tile. She stepped up and inside, following Wendy just as her friend disappeared around a corner.

Lexy heard the door close behind her. When she turned, she saw a beautiful, slim redhead, her pert breasts erect as she stared blankly ahead. She wore only a black lacey half-apron and very high heels that thrust her back into a curve and forced her ass and breasts into prominence. Lexy wanted to feel ashamed for the girl, but a small thrill echoed inside her.

Where had she found herself? And what new humiliation awaited her? Lexy’s hands found their way up to her own sensitive breasts. The sharp pain she felt in each was both glorious and appalling.

“Lexy, hurry!” Wendy called from the doorway. She leaned into the hall and waved her friend towards her. “She is waiting for you!”

Lexy found herself walking towards Wendy, her legs betraying the remaining part of her fractured mind that told her to run, that all was not lost. But forward she moved, unable to resist the stirrings in her pussy at the thought of what awaited her.

She turned into the doorway, stepping into a warm, fire-lit room carpeted with another fine rug, leather and burl wood furniture, tasteful trinkets and art littering the walls. This was nothing compared to the room’s centerpiece.

“Hello, slave,” Mistress Julie sang from Her chair in the center of the room. She sat easily in Her chair, one leg slung carelessly over the side, the other planted firmly on the floor. Her body was encased in red leather, from the soles of Her stillettoed feet to the tips of Her gloved fingers. Her hair was drawn back in that same, tight ponytail that drifted over Her shoulder. Wendy sat with her legs curled beneath her, at the right hand of the Woman, a hand absently petting the girl’s hair. Her eyes pierced Lexy’s soul, and suddenly Lexy’s own nature was revealed to her.

Lexy felt her legs give as she fell to her knees and felt her body lean forward, bowing before her Mistress.

Mistress Julie rose and stalked towards the prostrate woman before Her.

“Show Me,” the Woman said and smiled evilly.

Lexy did not have to ask what she meant. She peeled the latex from her waist up and over her body, revealing her nude torso.

“Excellent, slave,” Mistress Julie said, Her finger tracing the small silver loops in each of Lexy’s pierced breasts. “Show Me everything.”

Lexy wiggled the latex stockings and boots off, leaning back to show the pierced labia and matching ring.

“Very good, slave.” Mistress Julie leaned down to Lexy’s ear. “What are you?” She whispered.

Lexy could barely speak. Her shame at being nude before this woman was replaced quickly with adoration, worship, lust. There was little hesitation.

“Your slave, Mistress Julie.”

“Yes, slave, very good.” She stood upright, her form silhouetted by the firelight. “Wendy-whore? Please complete her for Me.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Wendy responded, hurrying to her feet. Lexy could hear the jingle in her closed hands.

Wendy knelt beside her friend. “You look so beautiful, Lex,” she said, “You are so beautiful for our Mistress.”

Lexy moaned as the waves of servitude and pleasure washed over her.

Wendy opened her hands and a thin silver chain dropped down. Lexy watched as a clasp was placed in the ring in her left breast, then her right, and finally a chain perpendicular to that was run down her belly and clasped to her pierced hood. Lexy realized that the chain was far too short for her to raise upright.

Mistress Julie appraised Her work. :Very good, slave. I’m sure you have noticed that the chain you wear will not allow you to stand. You will earn that privilege in time, just as Wendy has. And now Wendy has seen your transformation complete. It is time for her to return to her natural state. Isn’t that right, Bambi?”

At the sound of the name, Wendy felt her awareness melt and drift. Her face brightened into bliss, and she fell to her knees along with her friend. She giggled furiously, her thoughts incomprehensible, full of thoughts of pleasing her Mistress and nothing else. She giggled as she crawled forward, settling again by her Mistress’ right hand.

Lexy could only shiver as waves of desire crashed against her thoughts.

“What do you do, slave?” Mistress Julie asked the chained girl before her.

“I serve Mistress.”

“Yes, slave. And serve you will. First, you will serve your friend for bringing you to Me and allowing you this joy.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Lexy said, enraptured. She crawled to her friend bowed her head before her. Bambi tittered and covered her mouth with her hands as her friend knelt prone before her.

“Bambi, shed those clothes and let your new sister enjoy her new role.”

Bambi complied and stepped out of the pooled clothes at her ankles. She leaned towards Lexy and, with a single finger, tilted Lexy’s chin up. Lexy’s eyes were dark and blank, her jaw slack, and a narrow bead of saliva escaped from the corner of her mouth.

“Lick me,” Bambi giggled, and Lexy could do nothing but obey. Her tongue licked the length of Bambi’s folds and then probed inside.

Mistress Julie sat in Her chair and watched the pair as one grew to orgasm and the other caressed with her tongue. A thin smile tickled Her lips as she imagined the new humiliations she would visit on this new slave. The cries of Bambi’s pleasure echoed through the room as Mistress Julie resolved to make this new slave something… special.