The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Deus Sex Machina”

by ”URN My Power

I—“Regenesis”

“Okay, time-portal test, take 351.” Brand said into his camcorder. The seventeen-year-old junior inventor slid his computer chair back to the keyboard and began to key the commands that would start the sequence. “Let’s hope the EM field holds this time, because as you recall, last time we lost containment, I ended up cleaning four years of mold and mildew off of the testing pad.” He smiled at the camera. “You KNOW how much I LOVE cleaning, don’t you?” Turning back to his keyboard, he fired up the machines. “Target time: 168 hours, or seven days, into the future. The subject: My mom’s cat, Blackie. The reason: I told the little shit if he threw up in my shoes again I was going to blast him into next week, and I intend to keep that promise.” He gestured at the pet carrier sitting on the pad, and the yowling black cat inside. Then he remembered that he was the only one here, and turned the camera to face the cat, then turned it back to the computer console to resume work. “Initializing sequence...now!” He pressed the final button, and a vortex began to appear. An alarm sounded, followed by a small explosion, and black smoke began to pour from the EM inducer. The containment field collapsed, and the vortex became a glowing nexus of energy, with arcs of what appeared to be blue lightning crackling around it. A blue bolt struck Brand, and he disappeared, just before the machines lost power and everything shut down.

* * *

There was a loud clap of thunder as Brand reappeared, and a soft thud as he hit the floor. Strangely, he was aware of the impact, but it didn’t hurt. He picked himself up off the floor and dusted his clothes off.

“Crap.” he said, looking around. A week’s worth of dust had gathered on everything. “More cleaning.” He paused a moment. A week’s worth of dust... “Huh...it works. I’m a week in the future...I just have to stabilize it, so it’ll only transport what I want it to.” He shuffled up the stairs to the main part of the house.

“It’s about time you got back.” his mother said, handing him a Swiffer duster. “I saw your video...trying to send my cat through time, huh?”

“Mom...” Brand began.

“Don’t you ‘Mom’ me, young man!” she retorted. “Nothing, I repeat, nothing, gives you the right to treat other people’s animals in such an irresponsible and frankly antisocial manner. If you want to use animals in your experiments, get a permit and buy your own, don’t use my fur-babies.”

Brand drew a line with his finger, and his mother’s mouth closed as if it had been zipped shut. She hummed and grunted, and tried to force her mouth to open, but it refused. “Cool.” Brand muttered, looking at his finger. He willed his mom’s mouth to open, and it did, and she let out a gasp.

“How the hell...” she began. Brand zipped her lips again.

“I think I prefer you that way.” he said. If looks could kill, she’d be burning holes in him with her eyes. “Don’t look at me like that.” he said. “You and your expensive lawyer spent weeks making my father look like an abusive sociopath so you could get custody of me in the divorce and dip your fingers in the money I was sure to make when I started inventing things that would sell. How much did you pay the guy who roughed you up so you’d have bruises to show the court, huh? How long did you spend measuring the hands of bouncers so the size of your bruises would match the size of dad’s hands?” As soon as he asked the questions, the answers seemed to float out of his mother’s mind for him to read. He frowned, and stepped toward his muted mother. He put his finger on her head, and her eyes glazed over. Her expensive business suit changed into a plain, cotton dress and apron. Her mouth opened, but no sound issued from it when she tried to speak. “I want you to get dinner started and clean the house, starting with my lab.” he told her. Then, he walked out, taking her keys. He sat down in the driver’s seat of her Beemer as if he’d done it a thousand times before, and hit the road.

“How am I doing this?” he asked aloud. “My experiments were in the field of time-travel, not reality-manipulation...” The light at the intersection turned green as he approached and blew through it. Everybody merged out of his lane to get out of his way, no matter where they were going. “What’s happened to me?” Brand asked. He pulled in at a random parking lot and sat behind the wheel for a while, his mind racing. Logic failed him, science failed him, so he closed his eyes and asked the universe.

The universe answered.

Brand became aware of things...things he had previously had no concept of. He began to understand concepts that had previously been as foreign to him as shadow puppets to a cave fish. When his eyes opened again, it was with a sense of satisfaction and empowerment...and freedom. All his life, there had been constraints, restrictions, boundaries. Money. His age. Authority figures. His all-too-frail human body. He felt a powerful energy flowing through him that paled all those things to insignificance. He altered himself, increasing his musculature, clearing his complexion, giving himself a smooth tan, shrinking his nose and ears, making his eyebrows and hair more to his liking, tapering his blunt jaw to something more attractive to the female of the species. He smiled at his new appearance. Yes, this would do nicely. He changed the picture on his driver’s license to match his new self. Someone rapped on the window. Brand turned his head and saw a female security guard, and a pretty one at that. He rolled down his window.

“Is there a problem, sir?” she asked.

“Just making sure I look presentable before I go in.” he replied. “Wouldn’t want to scare anybody.”

“It’d take a lot more than that face to frighten me.” the guard responded. “Or anybody else, for that matter, unless they’ve got a phobia against cute...um...” Despite his newfound power, Brand still felt flattered, and he let it show in his expression and body language. She sort of backed off, just enough for Brand to open his door. With a thought, everything came to a screeching halt. Time itself was frozen in its tracks. There was no light, no sound, no movement except for Brand, who didn’t need eyes to see. He could still perceive the world without the time-dependent senses of sight and sound. He pulled the door handle, creating a little distortion so the mechanical parts could move without buckling because the lever was pulled “too fast,” and could move back into place when he closed the door. He walked around the guard, enjoying his perceptions of her body and her personality. Frozen in time as she was, there weren’t any active thoughts in the present state, but that was just fine by Brand. He unbuttoned her uniform jacket, then her blouse. He was glad to note that the feel of her supple breast in his hand, even sheathed by the silky bra, could still bring him pleasure. He moved around behind her and hiked up her skirt to allow himself access to her ass. Her soft, supple cheeks felt good in his hands, and he felt himself getting hard. He pulled her panties down and felt around inside her vagina. She was moderately wet, he noted, probably a result of his new, cute face. He smiled, fully intending to build that up to new heights.

The first thing he did was flex something inside the external cameras so they’d short out once he restarted things, then he shifted his presence back into his vehicle—this was a lot easier than opening the door—and allowed time to resume. The guard noticed her state of undress and started to panic.

“Shh.” he said softly. “Take off your panties and put them in your pocket.” She complied, but was full of confusion. “It’s okay, don’t worry, I’ll take care of everything.” he assured her, backing it up with little nudges to her thinking. “Nobody can see you, the cameras are all turned off.” he informed her. “Now, get in, and I’ll take you someplace you can get everything back in order.” She nodded (he was preventing her from realizing she could put herself in order here or thinking that she shouldn’t leave her post) and got in the back seat. He made her think that she was supposed to brace one leg against each of the front seats for safety instead of buckling her seatbelt. This gave Brand a perfect view of her exposed snatch when he adjusted his mirror. Each time he glanced back at her, he nudged up her arousal a little further. He took his time, driving to a motel across the county line. It was the off-season and the manager was out doing a bank run, so Brand simply made one of the unoccupied rooms open itself, and he and his purloined security guard went inside. She took off the rest of her clothes and folded them neatly, setting them on a chair.

“Um...what do I do next?” she wondered aloud.

“You should let your hair down.” Brand suggested.

“Oh...right.” she responded, and let her brown hair tumble about her shoulders.

“Come here.” Brand said. She approached him, and without any (audible) prompting, went down to her knees. He caressed her face, making her feel safe, secure, and very, very horny. Examining her history revealed that her latest boyfriend had been her biggest, and had had a six-inch cock with a diameter of about an inch and a half. Brand decided to increase his own size to eight inches, with a two inch diameter. When he unveiled it to her, her arousal almost doubled all by itself.

“That’s a big one.” she noted, licking her lips. He smiled. “I’m Brand, by the way.”

“Nikki.” she replied, brushing her curly, black hair out of her face. “How do you want me?” The thought of having Brand’s cock inside her was making her hips twitch. He used his fingers to gently turn her chin up, to get a good look in her dark eyes.

“I think I’ll let you decide how you want to give yourself to me.” he whispered. She moaned, her hips twitching again. “You’re so close to orgasm right now, and I haven’t even touched you yet. You like the thought of giving yourself to me...being mine, and mine alone.” She gasped, and let out another long moan. Her pussy was dripping all over the carpet, the inner muscles clenching and unclenching in unfulfilled desire. He smiled at his hot Latin beauty. “You’re going to be a good girl, do whatever you’re told, and come up with all kinds of ways to please your new owner, aren’t you?” She almost came that time, biting her lip and closing her eyes as she nodded fervently. “All you have to do is surrender, say that I’m your master, and you are my eager little slave. If you’re okay with this, then cum...NOW!” She came, hard, sweat from her body sprinkling the carpet, before she passed out, her open mouth causing her to drool. To Brand, she looked quite sexy in this state; a wanton sex-object overwhelmed by the pleasure of her own submission. He touched her forehead, making a few minor changes to her persona that would make him totally, irrevokably his. He caressed her generous breasts, and made little changes to increase their erogenous sensitivity. He smoothed her complexion, which was a little lighter than peanut-butter, and fixed her toenails, which she had been obsessively clipping with a straight-headed toenail clipper since she was twelve. He smoothed the calluses on her feet, made by a childhood spent running around barefoot outdoors, and ran his hands up her legs, killing hair follicles and making sure she’d never have to shave again. After a few minutes, he grew frustrated with her continued lack of consciousness, and roused her.

“M-m-masterrrr.” she moaned. He made a gesture, and she floated upright and was placed on wobbly feet.

“It’s time.” he said.

“Yes, Master.” she replied. She crawled up on the bed and presented her backside to him. He caught trickles of juice that were flowing down her legs and brought them to her mouth. She obligingly sucked his hand clean. He positioned himself near the entrance to her furry pussy and smiled. “Yes, yes!” she gasped, clenching herself again.

“Here it comes, Nikki-slave.” Brand said, slipping the head inside her.

“Mmmmm...yes...God!” she cried. “Claim it!”

“It’s mine, isn’t it, Nikki?”

“All yours, yes! Uh! Ah!” she gasped as he slowly inched his way further inside. The flexing and clenching of her muscles did most of the work, and did wonderful things for Brand.

“Oh, you’re hot!” he exclaimed. “I’m gonna pop if I don’t get this over with!” With that, he slid the rest of the way inside, his balls slapping against her puffy, needy clit.

“Ah! Oooh! Biggest ever...gasp Oh!”

“Sing for me, angel.” Brand said as he fucked her hard. “Tight little angel...Sweet little, wet little angel...” Their bodies made wet, sloppy noises as they came together repeatedly, coupling like wild animals. Nikki came again. The squeezing of her vaginal muscles brought Brand off inside her. They collapsed together on the bed.

It was nearing evening when Brand took Nikki back to the mall to put in her two weeks notice. She was going to be working full-time for Brand now. She followed him home in her car, and pulled up beside him when he stopped the engine. Tomorrow they would go to her apartment and collect her belongings, but for now, it was dinner time.

His mother was setting dinner on the table as he walked in. She’d made a special trip to the store for a large bag of drumsticks, and fried up the whole bag. Next to the drumsticks was a large bowl of mashed potatoes, and next to that, a bowl of cream gravy, and next to that, corn on the cob up the yin-yang.

“Somebody’s been busy.” he said. His mother looked over at Brand and Nikki standing in the doorway. She looked her over once, finished putting dinner on the table, then gestured Vanna White-style. “Yes, very nice, Mom.” he said, seating Nikki before he seated himself. He beckoned his mother over to him. She approached, and got down on her knees. Brand touched her throat, and restored his mother’s voice.

“Thank you, Brand.” she said with more respect in her voice than he’d ever heard. He liked it.

“That’s better.” he told her. “See what a difference a little respect makes, Mom?”

“Yes, Brand.” his mother replied.

“Good.” he said, taking a bite of his chicken. “Tomorrow, you’re going to make a public apology for abusing the system and perjuring yourself in court. You’re going to give the police the name and address of the man you hired to pummel you. You’re going to get my father his visitation rights, drop the restraining order, and apologize to him, in person.” He inserted silent instructions for how to apologize into her head. Something told Brand his father was going to be very, very pleased with this apology. “Then, the next day, you’re going to sell every item of clothing or jewelry you have that cost more than $100, except for one formal dress and any sexy underthings you have. Those are for Dad, and he will be seeing them, won’t he?”

“Yes, Brand.”

“You’re going to use the money to buy yourself some new clothes from Wal-Mart, and each item is to cost no more than $30. Dad gets the rest of the proceeds. And you’re going to get a job, a real job, and work to pay back all the alimony he’s given you.”

“Yes, Brand.”

“You’re not going to cry, are you?” he asked. “I don’t hate you, Mother, but you’ve done some really shitty things, and I...” he paused, emotions churning inside him too fast for him to identify. “...I ask only that you accept the consequences.” She did start crying. She sobbed apologies into his pants leg, soaking it with tears. He sighed, patting her head until she stopped crying. “Here, stand up.” he told her. He removed the puffiness from her eyes, and the lines from her face, and all the physical flaws that came with being in her forties. Her breasts rose and firmed so they looked like they belonged on a girl in her twenties. Stretch marks hidden by her clothing vanished, along with the cellulite with which her thighs had long been accquainted. She caught sight of herself in the reflection from the oven window and gasped.

“I...I’m...oh! Thank you, Brand!” She hugged him tightly. Brand patted her on the back until she relased him. He and Nikki applied themselves to the food.

Clearly, he thought, there’s more to phenomenal, cosmic power than merely having phenomenal, cosmic power.