The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Deus Sex Machina”

by ”URN My Power

II—“Elysia”

Rocking with the waves in a small boat, Nikki took a deep, cleansing breath of ocean air. They were far enough from the shipping lanes to have some privacy, but close enough that help wasn’t unthinkable should something happen—not that she really expected anything to happen that her Master couldn’t take care of. They were taking a weekend out at sea to celebrate her new job (as his full-time live-in sex slave).

“This looks like as good a place as any.” Brand said.

“For what, My Master?” Nikki asked.

“Watch.” he replied, patting her gently on the head. Nikki straightened the cat-ears headband she was wearing. Clad only in the headband, a skimpy bikini that matched the color of her skin (except for the black spots), and a clip-on tail, she stood next to him at the bow of the boat. The sun sank into the ocean in the west much more quickly than she was used to. With only starlight to see by, Nikki was at a loss until Brand enhanced her eyesight. The water around them seemed to become shallower. A coral reef surrounded a large circle of water she guessed to be about ten feet deep. A broad, black-sand beach appeared, and a hill rose up well out of reach of any storm-surge that a hurricane could whip up. An energy-efficient in-ground home appeared at the top, and vegetation sprouted everywhere except the beach. A spring sent water flowing down a stream into the lagoon, turning it all to fresh water, kept separate from the ocean outside by the reef. Fish swam indolently in the new freshwater lagoon, safe from the large saltwater predators outside. Brand pulled the boat up on shore and tied it to the nearest palm tree, then, with all the gentility of a lord of a castle, escorted Nikki up the tiled steps to the house. Inside, he showed her all the comforts of home, and then some. Plush carpeting, well-appointed chairs and couches, a big flat-screen plasma TV, a kitchen worthy of a master chef, a game room basement, a bedroom for every mood, and a master bedroom with a distinctive jungle flair.

“Wow.” she said. These demonstrations of his power always turned Nikki on.

“You like?” Brand asked, sounding rather proud of himself.

“Yes...very much.”

“Someone as powerful as I am should have a place of his own, not be stuck living with his mother.” he said.

“Someone as powerful as you can live anywhere he wants, fuck what anybody else says.”

“Speaking of fucking...” Brand remarked, hitching his arm around her waist and easily tossing her onto the king-size bed.

* * *

The Coast Guard helicopter circled the island for the third time, re-checking its GPS location. Somehow, an island that hadn’t been here when they’d done maneuvers yesterday morning had appeared overnight, complete with a freshwater lagoon, well-established plantlife that looked anything but transplanted, and an in-ground house.

Lt. Wu Jade, call-sign “Dervish,” landed the helicopter in the lagoon. Her crew opened the side door, preparing to go up the tiled steps and investigate the house.

The next thing Jade knew, she was sitting in a soft, comfortable chair. The crew sat in a soft, comfortable couch. They were all in civilian clothes. There were two other people in the room. One was a guy with a cute face in a blue martial-arts gi. The other was a Latina in a tiger-stripe bikini and cat ears, with a tiger tail clipped to her butt. The male was sitting in the chair across from Jade. The female was kneeling beside that chair and allowing him to stroke her like a household pet, apparently lost in bliss.

“What is this place?” Jade asked.

“My home.” the young man replied. “You are my guests. If I’d known you were coming, I’d have baked a cake. Will cookies do?” Somehow, there was a silver platter arrayed with chocolate-striped shortbread cookies, the kind with holes in the middle. Ever since she was a kid, Jade remembered placing one on each finger and then eating them off one at a time. They were her favorite cookie, but this man couldn’t possibly know that... “So, tell me, Jade, what is it you like best about my island?”

He knows my name. Jade thought. Wait...it’s on my dog tags. I don’t feel them, so he must have taken them off when he changed my clothes. “It’s peaceful...quiet.” she said aloud.

“When the Coast Guard isn’t landing helicopters in the lagoon, that is.” he remarked.

“I’m really sorry we disturbed you, but you see, we were on maneuvers in this vicinity yesterday morning, and this island wasn’t here. Then, apparently overnight, it suddenly...is.”

“It’s a fast-paced world, Lt. Wu.” the man said. “You bust down the door the morning they release the Pentium 4, and by the time you get it home, they’re already advertizing the Pentium 5.”

“Islands don’t just pop up overnight.” Jade protested.

“If your story’s to be believed, this one did.” the man said. “By the time your friends get home, your superiors will believe this island’s always been here, and always been the private retreat of a reclusive seventeen-year-old inventor.”

“My friends?” Jade asked. “What about me?”

“You get to hang around and learn the truth.” the young man said. “You would like to know the truth, wouldn’t you, Jade?”

“I...yes.”

“Then it shall be yours.”

The next thing Jade knew, she was waking up from the best sleep of her life. “He must have drugged me.” she muttered. “That’s why I’m having memory lapses.” She crawled out of bed and seated herself at a traditional Chinese table. She picked up her chopsticks and began to eat the meal that was waiting for her. The rice was perfectly prepared, as was the fish. Even the octopus was delicious. She was having a cup of tea when He returned. Jade touched her forehead to the floor in deepest respect. Where did that come from? asked a tiny, slowly receding voice in her mind.

“Is everything to your liking, Jade?” He asked.

“Yes, My Lord.” Jade replied. The voice protested, but Jade barely heard it.

“Good. Come sit by me.” Jade complied. She was wearing a blue, silk robe that barely covered her butt, and barely concealed her nipples. She also had a pair of sandals, but that was it. “Some time ago, I was testing a time-travel device when I accidentally launched myself through time. I was planning to send my mother’s cat into next week. I prefer human pussies, myself. Anyway, I returned about a week later, and found I could do certain things. Manipulate reality, alter minds, that kind of thing. I found Nikki working a boring mall security job. I picked her up out of that rut and brought her with me to the tropics, where I decided an island home would suit me far better than my mother’s crappy old house. So, using my new powers, I created a brand-spanking-new island here in international waters. Your former colleagues are under orders not to go on maneuvers near my home anymore.”

“Former, My Master?” Jade asked. There was no dissenting voice this time.

“Yes. You have been reassigned. After all, you can’t very well fly choppers for the Coast Guard and join my growing harem of happy little sex slaves at the same time, can you?” His arm came around her, drawing her close so His chin rested on top of her head.

“No, Master, I suppose not.” she said, closing her eyes and inhaling the scent of Him. He’d just come out of the shower, and smelled of herbal shampoo and body wash. The effect was relaxing.

“It’s time, Jade. Time to let go.”

“Yes, Master.” Jade replied, undoing the belt of her robe and letting it flutter to the floor. She kicked off her sandals and let Him caress her tight, fit body. When He came to her breasts, she felt a sudden flush of shame.

“Ashamed of your breasts, Jade?” Master asked.

“Yes.” she replied, fighting back a sob. “I...I...I only wish my body was worthy of Your desire, My Master...”

“Shh, baby, it’s okay, Master’s here to help.” He said, laying her back on the bed and caressing her almost flat chest. Her nipples poked up into His hands, hard and long, surrounded by puffy little aureoles. She felt Him massaging her chest, and allowed her self to vocally appreciate His attentions. Then, she felt His power firsthand. Her breasts warmed, and began to feel as if the pleasure center of her brain were located there. Skin cells multiplied as her mammaries expanded beneath them, her soft, yielding womanflesh ballooning from her chest, expanding and contracting as her Owner experimented, to find what size pleased Him best. He finally settled on a C-cup, but made them wonderfully sensitive. Each caress He delivered to her nipples felt like He were thumbing her clit. She gasped as each burst of pleasure sent her senses reeling. He released her, and she knew He wanted her to play with them. She reached for her chest, feeling the wonderful, pillowy softness of her new breasts, and their delightful sensitivity. “Make yourself cum just with your breasts.” He told her. She knew it was possible, because she felt herself approaching the verge already. She squeezed and rubbed her breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples, bringing herself closer and closer. She needed to cum, needed to cum for Him...so close...her mind refused to form words into cohesive thoughts...her body was on fire...cum...hot...wet...now...please...now...now...NOW!

The world dissolved around her as her orgasm arrived, and her mouth opened in a soundless scream of ecstasy. She floated weightless, His warm Presence nearby the only thing she was aware of besides the afterglow of her climax. She was in His arms, floating in a sphere of light that kept away the darkness. Their legs twined together as His body locked with hers in the ancient dance of love. Her soul sang as He claimed her for his own at last. He was everywhere, all around her, in her body, in her mind, in her heart, in her soul, in her past, her present, her future...everywhere...everywhen. She knew the universe only in relation to Him. He was her will, her every thought, every concept she could conceive. She was an extension of Him, an appendage, a digit, an organ, a nerve carrying pleasure...she WAS pleasure...the whole world was Pleasure, and it was beyond good...

Jade became aware again by dribs and drabs; a sensation here, a flash of memory there, like the T-1000 reassembling itself in slow motion, coalescing into a silvery puddle that slowly became herself again. Her eyes opened, and she was in His arms again. He brought a bowl of broth to her lips and she drank, letting the warm wetness trickle down her throat.

“You’ve been unconscious for days.” He said, softly, His voice full of the Love she had known inside the Light where she had been reforged, no longer what she had been before, but what He had made her. “Drink up, get your strength back.” He admonished. She drank, experiencing the world anew, every sensation a new experience. Nearby, the slave from before watched, her eyes full of concern. Jade thought she looked odd without her pussycat ears.

“Drink up, Sister.” she said. “There is much to do.” Jade complied.

* * *

Lightning flashed outside, and thunder grumbled, rattling the windows. Brand’s mother shut down her computer, and unplugged it from the outlet and phone line. She walked by the bed to go check on the equipment downstairs, Brand’s things, but her ex-husband caught her hand and drew her back into the bed with him.

She couldn’t remember if it had been this way before...why would she want to leave this? Her mind and body were awash in ecstasy, riding a rollercoaster of pleasure. She forgot why she wanted to go downstairs...Lightning flashed behind her eyes as an answering flash lanced the telephone pole outside.

Electricity followed the path of least resistance, through the excellent conductors of copper wire into the basement. Electrical devices sparked and smoked. The time portal device crackled, sparked, and then there was a bright flash of light, before...nothing.

Recovering from her orgasm, Brand’s mother heard the explosions, and padded downstairs in the dark to investigate. Locating a flashlight, she followed the smell of smoke to the basement. She picked up the fire extinguisher and began to search for flames, but found nothing. She opened Brand’s toolbox and picked up a heavy-duty insulated glove with which to disconnect the wires and cables from the main power box. A futile gesture, it seemed, but it might help prevent subsequent fires when power was restored.

“Brand isn’t going to be pleased with this.” she muttered.

“Lauren?” her ex-husband called.

“It’s all FUBAR, Bill.” she called back. Bill stuck his head in.

“Phew!” Bill said, wrinkling his nose. “Come on, get something on for decency’s sake and help me get the generator out of the garage and plug the fridge and freezer into it before the food all goes bad.” She nodded, padding up the steps to the main floor.

Air shimmered above the pad of the time portal. As if passing through an invisible curtain, a crimson-skinned hand reached out from thin air. It grasped a table, and muscles rippled in the slender arm, pulling a head and torso behind it. A second arm, followed by a pair of wings, then the rest tumbled out of the rift. The red figure stood, her body ever-so-briefly illuminated by flashes of lightning as the storm worsened outside. She stretched, extending her wings to their full twelve feet, her muscular, nude form revealed in flashes of sweat-shiny skin by the lightning. An animal growl rumbled in her throat.

“Thought he could imprison me outside of time, did he?” she asked the empty room. “We’ll see who has the last laugh.” With that, she lunged for the basement window, shattering it with her passage. The lightning flashed more insistently, thunder a constant roar, lightning strobing brightly enough to turn the night into some nightmarish day as a cackling, demonic woman took wing.