The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctor Hart’s Amusements Part 4

Standard disclaimer: Do not read if under eighteen. Contains explicit sexual content. Any similarities to real persons is entirely coincidental.

The offices of Jackson Andrews were at the top of a tall glass skyscraper downtown. The dark limo pulled up in front. Inside, Doctor Angela Hart lounged sipping a tall glass of champagne and smoking a long cigarette. One of her newest slaves, Detective Kyle Richards, pants around his ankles was masturbating ferociously for her amusement.

He was doing his best to cum but his Mistress had forbid him to until she commanded. The intercom beeped and her driver’s voice came through. “We have arrived Mistress.”

“Very well.” She smiled at the pained look on Kyle’s face as he stroked and stroked.

“Please, Mistress,” he begged.

She smiled cruelly, tempted to let him wait but he had been obedient and useful. He deserved a reward. She slipped from the seat to her knees in front of him and deftly took him into her mouth sucking voraciously. Kyle sucked in a breath and the intense pleasure of his Mistress’s red lips on his cock. Her head bobbed up and down, ramping him up even more. She popped her mouth off his cock just to say “Cum now!” then dove back on as her mouth flooded with his cum and he let out a loud “Ggggghhhhaaaaaa!”

Kyle collapsed back onto her seat panting heavily. His Mistress righted herself and took a drag from the still burning cigarette and a sip of champagne. Then she quickly checked her makeup which despite everything she had done today was flawless. She was having a banner day, even for her. Matthew Sorenson, Kyle, and Harry Trell had all fallen under her seductive spell today. “And soon Jackson Andrews,” she said.

The door to the limo opened and her driver, Drake, was standing at attention outside. “Sleep for me, Kyle, dreaming hot dreams of me until I return. I want you hard and ready when I come back.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Kyle said and closed his eyes. Slowly a grin spread across his face as he entered his dreams. Doctor Hart exited the limo onto the moderately busy street. Immediately all of the men on the street stared at her. And why wouldn’t they? Gorgeous long red hair framed an unabashedly sexy and wanton face. She was wrapped in a long white fur coat that, unknown to anyone around covered a completely naked but fantastic body clad only in black stockings and black high heeled leather boots.

She smiled wondering how many men would cum at the sight of her if she dropped the coat from her body right there on the street. Instead she walked into the building and took the elevator up to the twentieth floor. Down a plushy carpeted hallway she came to a door that said Jackson Andrews, Attorney at Law.

She fluffed her hair and stepped through the door. The office was immaculate decorated . Rich dark colors and expensive woods. The sign of a successful lawyer. There were a few chairs for waiting clients one of which was occupied by a middle aged woman in a red business suit and a assistant’s desk where a young blonde man sat typing on a computer.

“C…Can I help you?” the man said, immediately affected by her as most men were.

She smiled at him, full wattage. “I’d like to see Mister Andrews please.”

“O…Of course. May I tell him who you are, and what it is about?”

She did not know if Andrews knew who she was so she game him one of her many pseudonyms. “Gloria Frost. I’d rather tell Mister Andrews my problem in person.”

“Yes, I understand.” He recovered a little bit. “Please sit, I will see if he can see you.”

Doctor Hart sat a chair away from the woman smiling a little at her sneer. The man went into the inner office and came back a moment with another man. He was older and grayer but a nice specimen of aging gracefully.

He looked at the two women sitting in the chairs. The other woman was probably a waiting client, but Doctor Hart gave the lawyer her most wanton look and the man immediately said. “Come in Miss Frost.”

She tossed a smug look at the outraged other woman and followed the lawyer back into the office.

She had decided not to waste time on this one. As the door shut behind her she reached up trailed her long nails along the man’s neck. As he turned she was on him pulling him into a long hard kiss, forcing her tongue past his lips. There was the shock of her touch and his will was hers. His struggling melted into passionate reciprocation and he kissed her back hotly.

When she broke the kiss his eyes were empty.

She swiftly squatted down, her fur coat wafting open. Quickly she undid his pants and they fell loosely to his ankles. His bulging erection sprang forth, aiming right at her mouth. She dragged her long red nails along his swollen cock. She grabbed and stroked a few times. “No noise,” she said and then plunged her warm mouth onto it.

The lawyers face contorted into silent masks of pleasure as she expertly fellated him. His mouth opened into a silent O and his head nodded constantly. Without the command not to cum it was only about thirty seconds before Jackson’s body convulsed and he silently shot hot milky cum into Doctor Hart’s hungry mouth. She continued to suck him until he was dry. Then, licking her red lips, she stood up.

Jackson’s face was utterly blank. “Where is the evidence that Harry Trell gave you?”

“Safe,” he said softly.

She ran her hands in his hair, raking it with her nails. “Get it for me, lover.”

Without a word, and with his pants still around his ankles, Jackson walked to a large framed painting and swung it open on silent hinges. Behind was a large safe door. He entered in a combination on a numerical keypad and the door beeped lowly. He then turned the handle and swung it open.

He reached inside and brought out a thin manila envelope. He handed it to his Mistress. Doctor Hart took the envelope and opened it up. Inside was a DVD that she assumed was video of her dominating and fucking Harry Trell’s roommate Grayson into the next century.

She took it from the envelope and handed it to Jackson. “Break it.”

In one quick move he snapped the DVD in half. Doctor Hart took the pieces and dropped them into the trashcan by the desk. Looking into the safe she saw a mound of cash.

“I’ll take that cash,” she said to her slave.

Silently her took the wads of cash out and handed them to her. She deposited them into the ample pockets of the fur coat. There was a small black box in the safe. “What’s that?” she asked pointing a long red fingernail at it.

“Necklace.”

“Give it to me.”

He started to obey and then hesitated. “F…For my wife.”

She swiftly grabbed his deflating cock and stroked. He gasped and a little leftover cum shot forth. “It’s mine now.” She kept pumping him, his cock growing exponentially until it was red and hot again.

He reached in and grabbed the box and handed it out to her. As her free hand grabbed the box he came again shooting long white ropes of cum across the carpet.

“That’s better.”

She walked back and took a seat in the client’s chair in front of the desk. “Have a seat, baby.” Jackson shuffled over to his desk and sat down. Behind the desk you couldn’t tell that his pants were down. He stared straight ahead awaiting his next command.

From a pocket in her fur coat, Doctor Hart produced a long cigarette and lighter. She lit it and plumed a long stream of smoke at her newest conquest. After a moment she smiled.

Now that she had retrieved the evidence, it was time for a celebration.

“Call your assistant in,” she said.

Jackson hesitated, probably because a small part of his brain didn’t want to call anyone in while his pants were down. Doctor Hart parted her coat revealing one luxurious breast. She rubbed the nipple with a long, blood red nail. The lawyer’s eyes went to it and his breath caught. Without taking his eyes from it, he reached out and picked up the phone. He pressed a button, then said, “Carl, come in here please,” in a robotic voice.

Doctor Hart left the coat half open and took another drag on the cigarette. Ten seconds later, Carl Webber walking in the door. He immediately noticed the strong smell of smoke and was amazed that his boss was not yelling at the woman sitting in the chair. She might be gorgeous but Carl knew that his boss hated smoking.

He walked up to the desk, next to the woman in the chair. “Yes, sir?”

His boss just stared straight ahead, looking at the woman. Carl looked a little closer at the lawyer. It almost looked like…

“Sir? Are your pants down?” he looked then at the woman sitting next to him. Her coat was open, revealing gorgeous breasts and a flawless skin. She held the cigarette up in the air, smoke curled delicately up from it, wafting through her long red hair. She smiled triumphantly.

He was about to say something but she reached out and brushed his hand with hers. There was the click and his mind was hers. He continued to stare at her body. She ran her hand along his pants and his groin where a bulge was steadily growing. His breath quickened.

“Ohhh, baby, that looks like it needs to come out. Jackson and I are naked. Don’t you think you should be too?”

Carl nodded slowly and began to take off his clothes. His cock popped free and Doctor Hart gave it a couple of firm strokes. Carl was soon naked. “Jackson, take of the rest of yours off too.” The lawyer did as commanded. Soon both men were standing naked in the room. Doctor Hart stood up and walked between them running her hands along their bodies.

To Carl, she said. “Is the woman still out there?”

“Yes.”

She flicked his nipple with a nail. “Call me Mistress, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Both of you bring her in here. She will resist but you will hold her.”

“Yes, Mistress” both men said.

She watched them walk to the door and open it. From outside, the woman gave a shout of surprise. There were sounds of struggling and the woman was shouting, but they soon brought her in and stopped in front of Doctor Hart. Doctor Hart dropped the cigarette on the carpet and ground it out with the toe of her boot. The woman was still struggling and yelling when Doctor Hart reached up and caressed the woman’s face. There was the click and the struggling stopped. “Boys, you can let go.”

The men dropped the woman’s arms. She stood, swaying slightly. All three of them were staring at Doctor Hart now. Her abilities worked just as well on women as men. She just preferred men much more to women. Still, an orgasm while under her influence still made the subjugation permanent. She didn’t have to be the one to give it.

“Strip, darling.” Slowly she started to take off clothes. “What’s your name?”

“Hannah.” She said. She was naked now.

“Well, Hannah, I think you should fuck Jackson, don’t you?” Hannah turned to look at Jackson and nodded. “I think you should fuck him harder than you have ever fucked anyone before. And Jackson, you are going to fuck Hannah’s brains out. Get wild. Get kinky. You won’t be able to cum until I say, but do your best.”

“Yes, Mistress,” both said and then all but attacked each other. Scrambling to the floor, Jackson entered Hannah and began pumping away as her legs wrapped around him.

Doctor Hart smiled then turned to Carl, who was still staring off into space. She sidled up next to him, pressed her body against his and whispered into his ear. “It looks like it’s just you and me, boy-toy.” She kissed him hard her tongue thrusting in his mouth. Carl’s mind was blank but his body responded, kissing back .

Doctor Hart broke away, and looked at Carl wantonly. The long white fur coat was open showing off her naked body except for the back stockings and high heeled boots. She turned and leaned over the desk. She brought the fur coat around so that he could see her perfectly rounded ass. She swayed it back and forth. Carl’s eyes and head followed it. She reached a hand around and caressed her ass. The long red nails stood out against her alabaster skin. “Take me Carl. No cumming until I say.”

Carl needed no further urging. He stepped forward slid his cock, hard as an iron rod into his Mistress’s waiting pussy. He pumped away as commanded, pleasure washing Doctor Hart’s face. She had positioned herself to watch Hannah and Jackson as they fucked like rabbits. First he was on top, then she was. Then he was behind her. There was moaning and grunting and the small of sex was strong.

The start of her first orgasm started in her toes and she was soon bucking and thrashing with pleasure while Carl pumped along, mind still blank. When she had come down, she told him to stop and led him over to Jackson and Hannah. She was on her back her legs in the air wrapped around Jackson’s shoulders. He was pumping away, little grunts coming from him. Doctor Hart positioned herself on the floor underneath Jackson and guided Carl back into her.

While Carl fucked her again, her pussy slick and dripping, she could see Jackson’s cock sliding in and out of Hannah above her. She snaked her tongue out and tongued the underside of Jackson’s balls and his anus. He gave a sort of screeching sound but still did not cum. He was fully under her control. Five minutes later another titanic orgasm building, she asked her slaves with panting breath, “Ready to cum, slaves?”

As one they answered, “Yes, Mistress.”

That was all she needed. The pure power she held over them was enough to put her over the edge, she began to spasm with pleasure, she yelled, “Cum for me slaves! CUM FOR ME!”

Carl, Jackson, and Hannah started to respond but the powerful orgasms made their speech devolve into moans and screams of pleasure. Doctor Hart felt her pussy fill with Carl’s hot cum. She looked up at him and his eyes had rolled into the back of his head. His mouth was open in a wide O.

Hannah and Jackson’s juices were spilling out above her, Jackson had popped out of Hannah and white cum was spurting onto Hannah’s pelvis and Doctor Hart’s face. She raised her head, tongued his anus again. There was another squeal and more cum roped out.

Eventually, everybody collapsed into a heap of heaving bodies. Doctor Hart lay there, luxuriating in the afterglow. Then she started to stir and directed her slaves. Different pairings, different positions, she ran them through the paces until they could barely move. When she was finally sated she commanded them all to sit. The three slaves sat naked in the waiting chairs, faces blank, their skin sheened with sweat.

Doctor Hart gathered their necessary contact information in case she ever wanted to contact them then left them there with commands to dress and leave five minutes after she did and remember nothing of what happened.

Bundled back in her fur coat, she went down to the street. Her driver jumped from the car and opened the door for her as she approached. She slipped inside and he shut the door behind her.

Kyle was still there, a big smile on his face, his pants around his ankles and his erection huge and hard. “Home,” she said to the driver.

“Yes, Mistress,” came the reply.

Doctor Hart sat back, poured a glass of wine from a small bar and sipped. She had had quite a day. She was actually tired. Taking Kyle would have to wait until they got back to her mansion.

She took another look at him, his cock stood straight up in the air, pointing at the roof. She felt a stirring in her pussy. She licked her lips.

Or maybe not.