The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A DOG’S TAIL

by LeashDog

Scott sat in his car outside of the small shop for twenty-five minutes. He had never been in a leather fetish store before but had wanted to go in for months. He knew he had an interest in leather almost as long as he knew he was gay, and it was now time to do something about it. He wanted to go to a real leather bar but was too nervous. Besides, he didn’t own any leather to wear. This way he could take a look around, get a feel for the types of things he’d be likely to see in a bar, and maybe purchase some of his own. He was confident. He was excited. He was scared shitless.

So he got out of his car and went into the store. Expecting to see men in cages and Masters standing around with whips and chains in their hands, he was surprised to find that the store looked like your average gift shop except that the articles adorning the shelves and walls were all leather bondage equipment. He walked right past the guy at the counter, glancing momentarily so as not attract attention or make eye contact. He was six foot tall, with brown hair cut into a short crewcut and goatee. Wearing a pair of leather jeans, a plain black T-shirt and motorcycle boots, he was exactly the kind of man that Scott was looking for.

He wasn’t going to hit on the man his first time in the store so he just wandered around and checked out the goods. There were leather vests and jeans, wrist restraints and handcuffs. Everything Scott had seen on the sexy men he found while searching websites on the Internet. He stopped for a moment on the shelf that contained the collars. He picked up a black leather dog collar with an “O” ring attached to the front. He thought about trying it on but he didn’t know if you were allowed to do that in this kind of store. Just as he turned to ask the man at the counter about it his eyes fell upon a huge chest only inches from his face. He looked up and there was the counter man standing right there. He was even more handsome up close and his eyes... They were the most intense shade of brown Scott had ever seen.

“I’ve never seen you in here before,” the counter man said. “Can I help you find anything?”

Scott wanted to tell him that he didn’t need help but he felt so comfortable with this man all of a sudden. He figured that maybe it was because he finally had the opportunity to speak to a leatherman in person, but he was pretty shy and this was a bit unusual for him. But then again, this whole situation was unusual.

“I... I dunno.” Scott stammered, “I’ve never bought anything leather before”

The man smiled and said, “It’s okay. I can help you. Just relax, you’re too tense. I’ll help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Now take a deep breath, look me right in the eye and tell me why you are here.”

Scott suddenly felt very relaxed. Just a moment ago he was sweating bullets at the thought of even coming into this place and now here he was, having this conversation with a sexy leatherman. The next thing he knew, he was telling him everything. How he had been in the leather chat rooms, role playing with other men claming to be Masters, even jacking off on command during a private chat session. He also told him that he wanted so desperately to try on the dog collar, and how hot it made him just thinking about wearing it. He was confiding his innermost fantasies to this man he had just met. But it somehow seemed so right to do so.

“That wasn’t so bad,” he thought as he got back into his car. He thought about how glad he was that he had been to this store and how baseless his fears were. Opening the black plastic bag in his hand he looked at the dog collar inside. Of all the things he could have bought he chose this one. It struck him as odd that he went into the shop wanting something to wear to the bars, like a vest or jacket. He didn’t think he could pull off a dog collar his first time out in a leather bar and maybe he should have bought something else instead. But the feeling soon passed and he placed the collar back in the bag. It had its purpose; he had made a good decision. He looked at the clock on his dash and noticed that two hours had passed. “That’s odd”, he thought to himself. He remembered going in and talking to the counter guy, he couldn’t remember his name. It was Mister something. Funny, he was usually pretty good with names. But then again this whole situation had thrown him for a loop. They talked for a little while and then he bought the collar, but it couldn’t have been two hours. But as soon as the thought had started to bother him a warm wave of relaxation came over him and he realized it was no big deal. “Time just flies when you’re having fun, I guess.”

He got home to his small one bedroom apartment, tossed the bag onto the kitchen table and put on some music. It seemed that something was going to happen tonight but he didn’t know what. He hadn’t made any plans with anyone. He even checked his skimpy social calendar, blank as usual. “Well, I’d better get cleaned up just in case I’ve forgotten about someone,” he said out loud as he got ready for the shower.

The warm water flowed down his naked body, putting him into a completely relaxed state. He thought about the man at the counter in the leather shop and the things he wanted this man to do to him and got an instant erection. With his soapy hand he reached down and started to stroke his bulging cock. He went at it for a while and he was sure that his dickhead was seeping precum all over but with the soap and water running down his body there was no trace of it. He was almost at the brink when he suddenly stopped. Something told him that he shouldn’t be doing this. Unable to bring himself to finish, he quickly rinsed off and went to get dressed. A black T-shirt and a pair of jeans looked okay to him. Checking out his reflection in the full length mirror on the back of his bedroom door, he thought that if he went to a leather bar he would have no problem finding someone.

After a while he realized that something was missing. “Ah, the dog collar”, he said. Taking it out of the bag he held it up to the light, causing a reflection on the silver ring attached to the front. He was just about to put it on when he thought he heard a sound at his front door. “Hello?” he yelled, “Is anybody there?” Carefully, he opened the door only to find that he was still alone. He closed the door and went back inside, absentmindedly leaving it unlocked.

He stood before his reflection in the mirror. Holding up the collar before him, almost ritualistically, he slowly placed it around his neck. It took him a moment to fumble with the buckle but once it was in place he took a nice long look at himself. His head started buzzing, probably from the excitement he thought, as he gazed at this new image that stood before him. He usually suffered from a low self-esteem and never bothered to use the mirror except for making sure his underwear wasn’t sticking out of his pants, but now he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. As if looking at himself for the first time, he noticed that his small frame was actually packed pretty well. Not overly muscular yet not an ounce of fat on him. All the walking he did really paid off. His dirty blond hair in need of a trimming, perhaps a nice short buzzcut like the hot leatherboys he saw on the Internet. His eyes fell onto the collar now resting around his neck. He marveled at how perfect it looked on him. Like it belonged there. The silver ring hung down in the front pulling his eyes into it like a black hole. It was empty, it needed something. It needed a leash to be attached to it. He noticed for the first time that he looked good. Good enough for any of those big strong leathermen on the net. He’d make a good boyfriend, he thought. No, that wasn’t right. He’d make a good boy? No, he looked at the collar around his neck again and realized that he would make a good dog. The words echoed in his mind, “Good dog. You’d make a good dog.” Scott recognized the voice; it was the man from the leather store. Mister something, why couldn’t he remember the name? “You’d make somebody a good pet. Yes, you’ll make some leathermaster a good dog. You will make your leathermaster a good dog. You are a good dog, aren’t you?”

“Yes Master, I am a good dog”, he found himself saying aloud. Master! That was it, that was the guy’s name. Scott continued looking at his new self, happy that he finally discovered his true identity. He was a dog. It made perfect sense to him now, yet something seemed very wrong here. Dogs didn’t wear clothes! He quickly removed his shirt, jeans and underwear. Staring at his figure totally naked except for the dog collar brought his unfulfilled erection back. He wanted desperately to grab hold of it and give himself some much-needed relief, but he knew it wasn’t his place to. He held off as long as possible but the action in the shower proved to be too much as he lunged for his throbbing cock. Suddenly he looked at his hand and a thought interrupted his actions, dogs don’t have hands, they have paws. His fingertips curled under, touching the edges of the palm of his hands, forming the image of a dog’s paws. Which brought him to another thought, dogs don’t walk on two feet. His body, of it’s own accord, slowly dropped down to the floor until he was comfortably resting on all fours.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Who could that be? He knew it was somebody he wanted to see, but whom? He started to call out, “Who is it?” but the words stopped dead in his throat. Something inside him screamed, “Bad dog, you know dogs can’t talk.” But he had to find out who it was. Rebelliously he called out again, but this time he couldn’t remember how the words were formed. He opened his mouth and a low wine escaped where the sentence should have been. It rose in intensity until it gathered some strength and gruffness and came out of his mouth as a full-fledged bark. The sound rang through his own ears as he heard it bounce off of the bedroom walls. It brought him a strong sense of comfort. This was his voice, this was his body, this was his destiny.

His head buzzed again and he blinked a few times. Where was he? He looked back into the mirror and wondered who the strange looking dog staring at him was. He barked at him and the dog barked back. He looked around the room and got scared because he didn’t know where he was. He barked at the dog again and it just kept barking back at him. He decided to try another approach. He leaned forward to sniff the other dog and bumped his head into a cold flat surface. Funny, the other dog looked just as puzzled as he was. Just then he heard a knock at the door. It must be his Master, coming to claim him. He happily ran to the door and sat up, wanting to look presentable to his Master. Scott barked so his Master would know he was behind the big wooden thing that let you outside.

The door opened and in walked the guy from the leather store. He looked down at his new pet and smiled. He reached down to pet Scott on the head and scratched a little behind his ears. “Good dog. You are a good dog now, aren’t you?” Scott barked out an agreement to his Master. “Yes boy, I know. You’re Master is here to take you home.” The leatherman looked around the tiny one room apartment and said, “Not a bad place pup, but you won’t miss it. I’ll see to that.” Scott nuzzled his Master’s leg with his head, happy that his Master had come for him. He knelt down on one knee and looked into his new puppy’s eyes. “What should I call you, boy? Huh? I know, how about Spot?” He chuckled to himself at the irony of it. “Okay, I’ll call you Spot. Let’s go home Spot.”

Spot looked up with total adoration into his Master’s eyes. Master whispered some words into his ear and he fell into a deep sleep. While asleep he had a strange dream in which he saw a young man who looked strangely familiar. The young man was naked and he was wearing a collar that looked just like Spot’s. He put on some clothes and Master gave him his leather jacket to wear. Together they got into a car and made their way to Master’s home. Master told Spot that this is the boy who would be bringing him home for Master but that when he awoke, the boy would be gone. Spot slept soundly that night knowing that tomorrow he would be safe and happy in his Master’s house and would never feel alone and scared again.