The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Dog’s Tail pt. 2

By LeashDog

Scott drifted upwards out of sleep. His head was spinning with from all the strange dreams he was having about men in leather and puppy dogs running around and playing. He lay there trying to figure it all out while at the same time feeling like something was not right. Lifting his head off of the floor he opened his eyes. Panic gripped his naked body. Why was he sleeping on the floor? Where were his clothes? Where was he? Looking around he found himself in a small cage inside of a dark room that appeared to be a relatively unfurnished basement. Along one wall he could make out various pieces of leather fetish gear and toys like the kind he had seen in the leather shop the day before and a St. Andrew’s Cross which he’d recognized from the websites he frequented. He tried desperately to piece together the events of the night before. He didn’t remember going to a party or getting drunk. Hadn’t gone to a bar and gone home with someone. As far as he could remember he had been to the leather store, bought the collar and went home.

Suddenly he had a brief flash of clarity. “The collar”, he thought. He reached up and found that it was still around his neck. He knew all this had something to do with the collar but he was still too groggy to figure it all out. Just then the light came on and in walked the most beautiful man he had ever laid eyes on. Six feet tall, wearing a leather chest harness, leather pants and motorcycle boots; he looked familiar but Scott could not remember where he had met him.

“Good morning pup, " the man said as he smiled down on the boy. The sound of his voice brought a complete calmness to Scott. He felt totally at ease and though he was still very confused he knew that as long as this man was here, he was going to be okay. The man reached into the cage and patted Scott on the head, then scratched behind his ears. “I’ll bet my pet’s a little confused this morning, aren’t you?” he said. What was he talking about? Why was this man treating Scott like an animal and calling him “pet” and “pup”? Scott was about to say something to him but then he realized who this man was.

“You’re that guy from the leather shop,” Scott said.

“First thing first, boy!” The man’s smile faded and his voice took on a stern tone. “You don’t speak unless I tell you to, is that clear?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes... sir?” said the boy meekly.

“Good boy. Although I shouldn’t be so hard on you now, you won’t be saying much when I’m done with you. Now come on, we’ve got a big day ahead of us”, he opened the cage and brought Scott out into the room.

Scott almost fell over as he stood up, a sharp pain in his legs as if he hadn’t stood up in a long while. He wanted to ask what was going on but he knew better. He’d just wait it out and eventually everything was going to be fine. The man attached a leash to the dog collar and led the boy upstairs. Scott thought that he should feel degraded being at the end of a dog leash but somehow it made him feel very excited at the thought of being another man’s pet. Like there was something deep inside him that made him long to be owned.

Once upstairs the man put Scott onto a large comfortable leather couch. “You should appreciate this pup, it’s not often that a pet gets to sit on the couch with it’s Master”, the man said as he sat down next to him. “Now, you probably want to know what’s going on here.”

“Well, actually... Sir, I was kinda wondering,” Scott said almost whispering.

“My name is Master John, but you will call me Master or Sir... when you have the ability to speak, that is. After our conversation in my shop yesterday I knew you’d make the perfect dog for me. I gave you the induction in the shop and had you out in no time. It wouldn’t have looked too good for you to come into my shop and then disappear, so I had to separate us for a little while. When you got home my first post hypnotic suggestion took effect. I made sure you’d leave the door unlocked for me, just like a good little pup. Then I had you took a good long look at yourself so the transition between man and beast would register fully in your mind. Putting the collar on was actually a natural instinct then. That part was completely you, I didn’t even have to tell you to do that. You might have changed your mind and I would have been stuck. I left that up to fate and that made it all the more exciting to me. You didn’t fail me, and when you did put the collar on the second post hypno went into action, the transformation. Nobody saw me go to your apartment, and if they did all they saw was you going out for the evening with a friend. You did leave voluntarily, you know. Even if you didn’t realize it at the time. We played as man and dog last night for a while but I know that too much too soon would have been too much for your mind to handle so I put you to sleep for the night in your new cage. Today I’m going to make the transformation complete.”

“Okay, now wait a minute, " Scott protested. “I’ve been playing along but I can’t let this go on. I have a life and this is just no good for me. I have a job and friends and... and...”

Master John waved a hand over Scott’s eyes and it became harder and harder for him to concentrate. He felt so sleepy that he could barely keep his eyes open. “Now don’t disappoint me, boy. You showed a lot of balls coming into the store the other day, and really got into sharing your deepest fantasies with me, even though I helped you along. I admire your spunk so don’t start whining now.”

Through a dazed expression and a whispered voice Scott replied, “I’m sorry Sir.”

“Good boy,” said Master John. “Now listen to me. You are not going to give me any trouble. Repeat.”

“I will not give you any trouble.”

“Good. You are accepting your new life and are excited about becoming my dog. In fact, there is nothing you want more.”

“There is nothing I want more.”

Master John smiled, “Good boy. You know, I’m not sure you deserve it now. I might just release you.”

A strange panic gripped the boy. “No Sir, please. I am ready and willing to accept my new fate. There is nothing I want more than to become your dog. Please make my yours, Sir.”

The Master knew he had his prey right where he wanted him. “Okay pup, then so be it. Now, sleep boy, sleep”, he said and Scott fell into a deep trance. His panic quickly dispersed and he could feel nothing but the warmth of relaxation that was now rolling over his body.

“Listen to me, pup. You are back in the place I brought you to in the shop yesterday. Do you remember that nice, warm relaxing place boy?”

“Yes Sir”, Scott said dreamily.

“Good. Now remember the door I had you visualize?” Master John’s voice was getting deeper and more rhythmic now.

“Yes Sir”

“Remember when I said that it was there but that you were forbidden to go in until a later time? Well, boy, its time. Open the door and go inside”

Scott’s eyes rolled up into his head and his eyelids fluttered a bit as he went deeper and deeper into Master John’s voice.

“Now boy, you open the door and you see a set of stairs leading down into the darkness. As you take each step downward into the darkness you will concentrate only on the sound of my voice to guide you and you will feel your body drift deeper then you’ve ever been. Now go down the steps, boy”

In his mind, Scott took a step downward. Master John’s voice was everywhere around him drawing him into the darkness. With each step his body relaxed just as his Master said it would. He continued to go deeper.

“As you reach the darkness at the bottom of the steps you will find yourself in a very special place. You like this place and the pleasurable feelings you are experiencing here. Now listen to me, this is very important. Can you hear and understand me Scott?”

“Yes Sir, I can hear and understand you”

“Good pup. Now before you there is a box, do you see it?”

“Yes, Sir, I see the box”

“Good. Now I want you to imagine a sheet of satin. On that sheet I want you to place all of your memories, your personality, everything that makes Scott who he is. As you do this you are cleansing your body of everything that once was Scott. I am speaking to you, the body and mind that once belonged to Scott. You are no longer Scott and we must place Scott’s belongings into safe keeping in case anyone ever comes looking for him. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir, I understand.”

“Good pup. Now you will keep this box safe inside this room and if I ever need Scott for anything you are to use the items in this box for information only. Scott is no more and these are only the inconsequential details of his life. We are just holding on to them in case we need them someday, is this clear?”

“Yes Sir, it is clear”

“Good. Now close the box. Is it closed?”

“Yes Sir, it is closed.”

“Good boy. It is time to answer some questions. What is your name, pup?”

Scott paused. He tried to think of his name but it was like it just didn’t exist anymore. “I... I don’t know Sir.”

“And who are you?” he asked with a huge grin on his face.

“I don’t know, Sir. I am no one.”

“Would you like me to tell you who you are?”

“Please Sir. Please tell me.”

“Okay pup, I will. Stand up”

Scott rose to his feet. He no longer felt panic, he no longer felt fear. He really didn’t feel much of anything. His mind was a blank slate waiting to be filled with an identity of his Master’s choosing.

Master John stood right behind the body that used to be Scott. He spoke slowly and rhythmically into his ear, “You are a dog. You are my dog and your name is Spot. The boy named Scott is tucked away deep into your subconscious and he will stay there, you have no more use for him. But, there is one last thing before you fully become my pet. There will be times when I will require your services in human form. I will call upon the form you are in now by saying the words, ‘Awaken Slave’. When you hear me say the words, ‘Awaken Slave’ you will revert to the human form you are using now. In this form you will serve me as a Slave. You will be referred to only as ‘Boy’ or ‘Slave’ for this form has no other name. Slave can speak as a human would, and it is in this form that you may need to recall certain parts of Scott’s memory. But when you are in human form it will always be in the back of your mind that you are a dog, and that you long to return to canine form as soon as your Master permits. Is this understood, Slave?”

“Yes, Sir”, the boy replied almost mechanically.

“Good. Now, as I count backward from ten to one you will feel your physical and mental transformation take place. Ten... you feel your nose get cold and wet, nine... you notice that your legs are carrying too much weight since you are used to being on all fours.”

Scott/Spot’s legs started to shake as the physical memory of walking like a dog took over. Master John cradled his torso as he guided his pet down to the floor. He continued, “Eight... you lose the ability of human speech, words lose their meaning to you as you can no longer form them with your mouth. You can understand your Master’s commands but you can only communicate with barks, whines, wimpers, and howls and the physical ways that dogs show affection and obedience to their Masters. Seven... you feel a tail form on your backside. For now only you can see it but once you are fitted with a physical tail you will feel that one as your own and you will learn to wag it accordingly. Six... you are starting to really feel yourself as a dog, walking on all fours, five, obedient at your Master’s feet. Four, your mind breaking down to basic thought, hot, cold, yes, no. Losing all ways human thinking. Three, no longer capable of human thought or expression, you are, two, an animal, a happy content, obedient dog, happily sitting at your Master’s feet wanting nothing in this world but to please him. One.”

The transition was complete. Scott was no more. In his place was Spot, Master John’s new pet. Master John was now kneeling down next to his creation, speaking softly into its ear. “Can you hear me Spot?”

Spot slurred out a lazy bark.

“Good dog. Now I will count backward from five and you will awaken to begin your new life as my pet. Counting back five, four, waking up, three, two, one.” Spot opened his eyes and looked up adoringly at his Master. He let out a bark and then licked his Master’s face to show his love and appreciation. Master John stood up and rubbed his new puppy on the head. “That’s a good doggy, that’s a very good dog.”