The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Dog’s Tail

Part 3

By LeashDog

A week and a half had passed since Master John had acquired his new pet. During that time he worked with him as both slave and pup. As a slave, Scott leaned how to suck his Master’s cock exactly the way his Master liked it. He must have had some practice before coming into the shop that day because he didn’t need much work in that respect. Master John gave him proper training in regards to handling pain and with behavior modification through hypnosis got him to enjoy it and sometimes even hunger for it. As a pup, Spot was potty trained to go outside as all good dogs should and he was taught tricks so he could perform to the delight of his Master. All in all, Master John was very satisfied with his handy work yet there were still some things that needed to be taken care of. His pup had a fine body, and with his new daily workout regiment he was going to get tighter and build up his legs, arms and back so that the time spent on all fours would eventually become more comfortable to him than standing upright. Still, there were a few physical modifications left to be made.

“I’m home pup.” Master John called out as he walked through the front door. He could hear Spot rustling around in his cage yipping and barking excitedly. “Okay, okay, calm down boy.” He put the brown paper bag he was carrying down on the table and walked into the bedroom, where Spot stood, eagerly wagging the buttplug tail that his Master had placed in him. He opened the cage and Spot jumped up on his chest and started licking his Master’s face. “Good boy, " Master John said with a hearty laugh. “Okay, into the kitchen Spot, Daddy’s got some goodies for you tonight.” Spot ran into the other room and sat up with his head cocked to one side looking at the bag on the table. He was happy to have his Master home and he knew that whatever Master had brought for him must be something good. He wanted to bark for his Master to hurry but he knew that he shouldn’t if he wanted to be a good dog.

Master John went to the bathroom, taking his time knowing how excited his pup was and wanting to draw out the suspense just a little while longer. By the time he returned Spot looked as if he could burst, but he didn’t let out a single whimper for fear of upsetting his Master. “Such a good dog,” Master said as he scratched his pet behind the ears. “Would you like to see what Daddy’s brought for you?”

“Woof woof”, Spot barked happily. He almost crawled out of his skin as his Master opened the bag. “I’ve been thinking, pooch, and I think it’s time you got some grooming. He reached into the bag and pulled out a set of hair clippers, a can of special shaving lotion for sensitive skin, and a package of disposable razors. Spot wined excitedly. He was so happy that his Master cared so much as to groom him to be a good-looking pup. “Oh, that’s not all, pup.” Master said with a great big smile on his face. “I had these specially made for you.” He pulled out a pair of dog mitts covered in brown fur, with paw prints on the underside. Spot could contain himself no longer, “Aaaahhhrrroooooo” he howled.

The leatherman placed the leash he kept attached to his belt onto the “O” ring on his dog’s collar and led him into the bathroom. He snapped his fingers and pointed to the tub, an order his pup knew all too well. This usually meant a bath was coming and Spot learned after a severe but loving punishment that he was not to refuse a bath from his Master, ever. This time, however, Spot jumped happily into the bathtub for he knew he was in for a treat. Master John removed the collar from the pup’s neck and placed it on a nearby counter. Then he carefully ran the clippers through the hair on his pits, chest, arms, legs, butt crack and then, finally, his crotch and balls. Then he lathered Spot up and ran the razor over each part making the young pup’s skin glisten with smoothness. When the Master was finished his pet was completely hairless from the neck down. “Okay, SIT UP”, he ordered. With this the pup got up on his knees and held his head up high. “Good boy,” Master said. He took the clippers to the dog’s thick unkempt brown hair, shaving off the left side and then the right leaving a nice thick strip running down the middle from his forehead to the nape of the neck. Once the sides of his head were just a rough stubble short of smooth he rubbed the shaving cream on and quickly removed what was left with the safety razor until his pup had a nicely formed mohawk. “There we go pup, I like that look on you, " Master John smiled proudly. “I think I’ll keep you like that.”

“Woof woof!” Spot barked. He was so happy to see the smile on his Master’s face and that made him love his new smooth body all the more. Master rinsed his dog and dried him off. Then, he replaced the collar on his neck. As he was fixing the clasp he leaned into Spot’s ear and whispered “Your service is required in human form, AWAKEN SLAVE”. At this, Spot felt the strength fill up his legs pushing his body upright. He stretched his arms and rolled his neck so that this new physical stance would be comfortable, and assumed the position of slave for his Master’s use; silently hoping he would soon be able to return to his natural state of being a dog.

The Master took his slave by his leash and walked him over to the full-length mirror. “Well, boy? What do you think?”

The slave looked at his newly denuded body and smiled. “I love it, Master.”

“Good boy,” Master John said. “Now go put on your evening leathers, I’ve got another treat for my pet.”

The slave ran to his Master’s bedroom and opened the footlocker where his clothes were kept. He had only a few articles of clothing since he was usually kept naked. When his Master had said “Evening Leathers” he meant for the slave to put on the clothes he usually wore to the bar. This included a pair of short leather shorts and a chest harness. He had formal leathers, which covered more of his body in case they were to go out during the day in a place where his usual outfit would not be deemed appropriate. Master had even promised him a rubber dog suit one of these days so he could serve as a rubberdog when Master was in the mood.

As he placed the shorts on he noticed a whole new series of sensations as the leather brushed up against his now smooth body. The shorts fit differently as his fluffy bush was no longer there between them and the skin of his bare crotch. The harness tingled as it touched the very sensitive skin on his newly shorn chest.

A few minutes later the slave walked over to his master, knelt down on his knees with his head down, one hand behind his back and the other holding his leash up for his Master to take.

“Good boy”, Master John said. “I’m going to have to invent reasons to punish you if you keep this up.”

The Master led the slave out to the car and had him buckle himself in. “Sleep”, he said as he ran his big powerful hands over the slave’s eyes causing him to fall into a deep sleep. Master John had implanted this suggestion into the slave mainly because he liked to take him out as a dog from time to time and he would get a little to frisky in the car. It came in handy tonight because he wanted to surprise his slave and not let him know where they were going.

When slave was awakened he was standing in a brightly lit parlor of some sort. He blinked a few times so his eyes could get used to the light. Master must have had him walk while asleep because he did not remember entering this place. A handsome man with bleached blonde spiky hair, arms covered in tattoos and several piercings adorning his eyebrows and ears approached them.

“John, " the man said, “nice to see you again. And who is this fine looking specimen? A new slave?”

“How have you been, Dave? Actually, this one’s my new pup. I’ve let him walk for tonight so we could get him taken care of but as soon as we get home it’s back down on all fours”, the leatherman declared.

These words made the slave very happy since he did not really like being made to serve in human form. But since it was his Master’s wishes he was happy to obey them.

“This is Spot,” he introduced his pet to the man. “Spot, this is Dave. Dave is going to give you several piercings tonight to permanently mark you as my property. How do you feel about this, slave?”

A big smile crept across the slave’s face; “Whatever pleases my Master pleases his humble slave.”

As the first needle pierced the flesh of his left nipple a slight jar of panic gripped the pup. Then as his hypnotic conditioning took over waves of pleasure warmed through him as Dave invaded more and more of his sensitive skin with the cold, metal jewelry. He could have cum if there were not a direct order from his Master that he never cum without permission. Over the next two hours slave received a silver ring in both ears, big doorknocker rings in his tits, a PA in his puppy dickhead, and a nice ring in his septum to give him a more animalistic look. Master John paid Dave a discounted rate that had been prearranged, with a generous tip. He then ordered slave to give his own tip to the handsome tattooed man in the form of blowjob worthy of Master John himself. As they where leaving Master John stopped and approached Dave one last time. Running his hand over Dave’s eyes he fell into a deep hypnotic sleep. The slave figured that Dave had been under Master John’s control before.

“You remember never to speak of me or my pup to anyone, right BOY”, he said in those familiar low rhythmic tones.

“Yes, SIR”, Dave responded automatically.

“Now boy, it’s been a while since you’ve come over to play, and I think my pup needs a playmate. How would you like to come over and be a puppy dog like my Spot here?”

“If it pleases you Sir.”

Master John looked at Spot and smiled. “And what if I said the decision was completely up to you regardless of my feelings, what then boy?”

Dave stood motionless for a moment as he struggled with this moment of freedom and choice. Then a hint of a smile crept upon his face as he replied in a quiet broken whisper, “I would like that very much, Sir.”

Master John smiled broadly and said, “Then do it, boy! You have my number. I’ll expect to hear from you within the week.”

“Yes Sir”, Dave said just before the leatherman woke him from his hypnotic slumber. Master took his newly adorned dog out to the car by leash, ignoring the stares of a few passers by and had him get into the car. The slave was once again out like a light for the ride home as Master let his pet’s body recover from the trauma of the piercing. Once home he was awakened in front of the full-length mirror.

“Strip slave.” Master John said in an authoritative tone. The slave took his clothing off and took it back to the footlocker where he folded it neatly until the next time it was needed. He rushed back to his Master, relieved to be naked again. He gazed at his image, nice and smooth, piercings and mohawk, collar and leather. He was never so happy as he was right at that moment knowing that his Master was recreating him into a new creature. Still, there was a hint of sadness in it all seeing himself on two feet instead of on all fours as he belonged.

Master John ran his fingers through the hair of the pup’s mohawk. “I’m very proud of you tonight, my pet. You have made your Master very happy.”

Tears welled up in slave’s eyes for those were the words that he lived to hear.

Master leaned in close to his slave’s head, kissed him lovingly for several minutes, then said, “You must be longing to get back to your natural form, aren’t you pup?”

“If it pleases Master, yes.” slave said sadly.

“You Master is very fortunate to have such a good pup. And think what fun it will be to have another pup visit us.”

“I would like that very much, Master”

“Good boy, now listen closely, I now need you to RETURN PUP”

Once the slave heard the trigger he slowly let himself down to the floor, his hands back in paw position, and back to his rightful place on all fours.

“Woof woof”, Spot barked to his Master in thanks and praise.

“That’s a good puppy dog, " Master reached down and scratched his pup once again behind his ears, careful not to bump the new piercings that now adorned each earlobe. “You’re going to sleep in the bed with me tonight. You will do this until your wounds heal, but then its back to the cage.”

Spot barked appreciatively and followed his Master to bed. Happy that he had such a loving Master and excited that he might soon have a new doggy brother as a playmate.