The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Domination

Chapter 1: The Blue Sparrow Motel

Gary Bloom, a reserved 35 year-old bookstore owner, was on vacation in Fort Lauderdale, enjoying the first trip of his life outside Massachusetts. The extravagance thrilled him, but he could not shake his thrifty nature off, and so he had carefully planned for the trip by studying half a dozen travel books beforehand, and selecting a place to stay that offered the best for the least. This proved to be room 32 at the Blue Sparrow Motel, $40 a night, a quarter of a mile from the beach and featuring a pool, a hot tub and a sauna. It was located close to Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, a bit in retreat from the busy areas, something Gary appreciated because of his natural shyness. He had never come out of the closet and he was mostly attracted to straight men in their late teens to their early twenties—two facts that had condemned him to a rather insignificant sex life.

That week in April, there were, coincidentally, two large conventions in town: the Engineering Students of America Conference at the Broward County Convention Center and the National Male Athletics Gathering at the Nova Southeastern University. The Blue Sparrow offered even better rates for these types of events and also offered free shuttle bus rides to the sites to compensate for its distance from them, making it popular with the schools’ event coordinators. The motel was thus overflowing with ambitious male students and athletes, packed in groups of four per room. The male to female ratio had been a pleasant surprise for Gary, and he spent the first day of his vacation ogling at the motel’s guests, either from his third floor balcony, or from a worn-out beach chair next to the pool.

That first night, around 11 PM, he decided to take a walk on the beach before going to bed. As he came out of his room, he saw three of his neighbors from room 31, engineering students, unlocking their door. “Good evening,” he said, politely, but they did not bother to respond, only one of them, with a tuft of disheveled blond hair, nodded to him. Gary stood there until they were inside, waiting for something that would obviously not come, and focusing on the smallest details about them: a pair of sunglasses, a smug smile, rough shoulders, a belly button, a boxers waistband briefly showing... When he turned around to go on his way, he bumped into the fourth of them. He had dark matted hair, and wore a simple white T-shirt and jeans.

“Watch where you’re going, man!” the student said.

“Sorry.”

The boy walked to his door, but before he entered he told Gary: “I’ve seen you watching us, man. We ain’t for you. We’re all into girls, y’know.”

“I’m not... I mean... It’s not that...”

“Don’t waste your breath.”

Gary was in shock. Had he been that obvious? He felt his body become limp and his jaw loosen, useless, as he watched the student enter his room, eyeing him with disgust.

* * *

A few minutes later, Gary was down on the beach, strolling leisurely in the direction of a large mansion half a mile away. The public beach ended there with a metal fence separating it from the mansion’s private beach. To Gary’s right were small palm-tree-covered hills, blocking direct access from the street—it helped make that part of the beach unfrequented, much to Gary’s liking; to his left, waves were crashing—their recurrent sound relaxed him: it numbed the pain he had felt at the earlier comments from that cute but insolent student. It had always been hard for him, this constant rejection, and had become even harder as he grew older.

A man came out of the mansion through the fence, then walked towards Gary, tottering as if drunk. As they got closer to each other, Gary could discern some details about him: salt-and-pepper hair, a dark green suit, blood on his white shirt...

Blood? Gary started to run towards him. The man had fallen headlong in the sand when Gary reached him. Gary knelt next to the man’s chest, and turned him around on his back, focusing his attention on his face and away from the blood.

“What happened to you, sir?”

“They’re dead,” the man said, breathing with difficulty, “but I’m dead too. Keep the drug, there’s only this much remaining. Contact Domination. 165. 34. 54. 100.”

“What drug?” asked Gary. Then the man opened his hand. He held a thumb-sized glass flask filled with a fine powder, cobalt blue in color.

“Works... in water... contact with the skin. Subjects become instantly controllable.”

“What do you mean?” Gary looked towards the road. “There’s a phone over there. I’ll go call 911.”

“NO!” the man said, then started coughing blood. It took him a few seconds to continue. “Keep away from the police. If they know you had contact with me, they’ll try to get the drug. Run. Hide. Make sure no one knows you were with me. Use the drug if necessary. Tell Domination that the mages are onto us. It’d be dis...”

He drew a long rough breath, then abruptly stopped. He was dead. Gary had never seen a man die. He watched the ocean, trying to imagine the man’s soul floating away towards the horizon. What was he to make of all this? He had an urge to run to a phone and call the police. That’s the kind of man he was. That’s the kind of man he had always been. Yet, there was something about this trip, something about being away from his typical surroundings, that tempted him into being a different man, just for a while. It would be an adventure, and that appealed to him. What had his years of doing the right thing brought him? Rejection. Pain. A boring life.

With amazing determination, he snatched the flask from the corpse’s fingers and ran back to the motel as fast as he could. He was almost certain that no one had seen him.

* * *

Gary was back in his room, sprawled on his bed, studying the flask while trying to make sense of it all. A dying man. A drug. A name: Domination. A phone number, 165. 34. 54. 100, which he had written down from memory on Blue Sparrow Motel stationery. Water. Contact with the skin. Mages. Control. He was inside a spy or sci-fi novel.

He just needed to try it. He needed to make sure the man had been delirious, or joking. He got up, went inside the bathroom, removed the wrapping paper from one of the glasses, which he filled halfway with water. He opened the flask. How much powder was needed? There was no way of knowing except by trial and error. He filled the tiny cap with blue powder, careful not to touch or spill any, and emptied the cap’s contents in the glass. There was an alka-seltzer-like reaction, and the water turned deep blue. The color faded quickly, and within five seconds, the water was clear again.

He walked out of his room, holding the glass, not knowing where to go. He felt rather foolish walking around with a glass of water at midnight. It was certainly not what he had planned for his first night of vacation. He roamed around the motel grounds, which were rather noisy tonight, with music, screams, and general partying. There was also a lot of traffic, small groups of overexcited students crossing his path. Potential victims perhaps, but Gary wanted to be low profile.

The door to the sauna was opened and there was a light beyond. It seemed strange to Gary—the sauna supposedly closed at midnight, and it was well after 1 AM. Who could it be? He wandered in silently, holding the glass as inconspicuously as he could. Someone was definitely within.

He recognized Todd, the janitor, a tall lanky twenty-something dressed in a plaid cotton shirt and jeans. He had his back to Gary, and was washing the floor with a mop. Before Todd noticed him, Gary emptied the drugged water from his glass inside the janitor’s pail, then waited.

Todd soon turned around and saw him. After an initial startle, he said: “I’m sorry, sir, but the sauna’s closed for the night.”

“I know,” Gary said. “But I just need to use the bathroom, if you don’t mind.”

“Oh, that’s alright. You know where it is? Down there on the left?”

“Yeah, thanks.” Gary walked to the bathroom, and as he entered, he saw Todd plunge his mop in the pail.

He waited in the bathroom for a minute or two, then peeked out again. Todd was squeezing the excess water from his mop with his bare hands. Good. The drug had a chance of coming in contact with his skin. Would it be enough? There was only a tiny amount of drug for the whole pail. What was the right dosage?

More to the point, what did it do exactly? ‘The subject becomes instantly controllable.’ But how was he to be controlled? By giving him orders? What if it didn’t work? He needed to try something that could be explained away if it failed.

“Todd?”

“Yeah?”

“Go close and lock the outside door.”

There was an uneasy pause, where Todd appeared confused and Gary held his breath, but finally Todd said, “Yeah,” and headed towards the door.

Gary breathed in relief. He would have looked foolish if it hadn’t work. But wait! It had worked! It was incredible! Gary’s heart was trying to beat itself out of his chest.

Todd resumed his mopping, but he was eyeing Gary suspiciously. He seemed troubled.

“You know the sauna’s closed,” he finally said. “You’re gonna have to leave.”

Maybe it hadn’t worked. Maybe Todd had just closed the door by sheer habit of following orders. Gary would need to try something more definite.

“But I’m allowed to stay here, Todd,” he said gently. “Aren’t I?”

Todd’s eyes went blank for a second. “Yeah, that’s right. You’re allowed to stay here... Sorry.”

This was the proof that Gary needed. The drug was certainly working beyond Gary’s expectations—not only could he control Todd’s actions, but also his thoughts, maybe his emotions. So, now he had his proof. He could leave. Run. Hide. Calling Domination as the man in green had asked.

Yet, he was watching Todd—the short brown hair with a touch of red. The sinewy arms. The rough unshaven face, long and stern. Gary realized he was attracted to him. And now that Todd was doing everything Gary asked him to do, it was certainly hard to resist the temptation.

“Todd, unbutton your shirt,” he said, before he could stop himself.

Todd did not even take time to absorb the order this time. He simply set his mop against the wall and complied, pulling out his shirt from his jeans. The muscles of his chest were sharply delineated, but in a rugged way, from manual labor and not from a strict gym regimen.

“Like this?” he asked Gary, who just nodded approvingly.

Having obeyed Gary’s order, Todd took his pail and mop and walked towards the sauna room. Gary followed. The janitor started to clean the sauna benches, using a sponge from within the pail, his hands dripping with drugged water.

“Todd, you’re getting sexually excited,” Gary said, boldly. “You can’t fight it. The more you want to do your job, the more you are thinking about sex. You don’t even care that I’m here. You want to jerk off real bad.”

Todd continued to wipe the benches, but started rubbing his crotch with his free hand. He stood up, and Gary saw a long bulge along his leg. He smiled uneasily at Gary.

“You’re right. I don’t know what’s comin’ over me,” he said. “I can’t concentrate. I’m feelin’ real horny. Real fuckin’ horny.”

Todd undid his jeans top button, unzipped them, but kept them up, all the while rubbing his hard dick through the denim. He did not wear any underwear, and his pubic hair was visible. He started washing the benches again, fighting to do his job despite his arousal.

Then he let his jeans slide down to his ankles, his open shirt hanging low over his ass. He was still wiping, but with his left hand he began to stroke his eight-inch dick slowly, as if it was part of the cleaning routine. He moaned, deeply but quietly.

“Take off the shirt now Todd. And the jeans. You don’t care about cleaning anymore. You just want to jerk off.”

“That’s right,” Todd said. “Fuck this.”

He threw the sponge away and removed his shirt. Gary got a great look at his slightly bony ass. As Todd sat on a bench, he removed his jeans, but kept his work boots on. Then he spread himself down over the bench, on his back, naked except for his footwear, his hard dick pointing to the ceiling. One hand jerked it more quickly now, while the other was stroking his chest. The moans were louder now, and his eyes were closed. He was lost in lustland, oblivious to the world.

Gary had never been so aroused in his life. His dick pushed so hard against his pants it was hurting. Once Todd’s eyes were closed, Gary felt courageous enough to lower his own pants and boxers. He sat on a bench one step lower than Todd had, close to Todd’s legs. He started to jerk off too, while massaging Todd’s legs and thighs with his free hand. Then, he cupped Todd’s balls, and Todd moaned loudly this time: “Oooooaaaaaaahh” increasing his jerking off rhythm.

Both of them came simultaneously, Todd pumping loads of hot sperm on his chest, while Gary’s cum jetted out over the bench.

There was a long moment of silence. Todd sat up and started to wipe his hands with his shirt. He was about to wipe away the cum from his chest, when he suddenly froze.

“What happened?” he said, in a sudden panic. “What are you doing here?” He got up quickly, the cum oozing down his stomach.

Gary was startled by the sudden change in reaction. He stood up as well, pulled his boxers and pants back up, and paced the room nervously. “Hmmm... I don’t know...Sit down.”

“The hell I will! You were asking me to do these things,” Todd said, furious, “and I could not help but do them. How? ... And you... you touched me. What kind of pervert are you? If you think you’re gonna get away with this...”

His face flushed with rage, he made a sudden move to hit Gary...