The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Domination

Chapter 2: Room 31

The janitor, blind in his fury, did not notice of course the pail that stood between him and Gary. He inadvertently knocked it over, which made him stumble and fall to his knees in a rapidly forming puddle of water.

“Shit!” he said, as he was quickly getting back on his feet.

Gary looked at the enraged naked janitor with abject terror. What had he done? And what would Todd do now?

“Please don’t hurt me,” Gary said. His voice was child-like, and he remembered having said these words before, long ago, in that same voice, to an abusing father. “Please let me go.”

He shut his eyes, as if not seeing what was to come would make it less painful.

“I won’t hurt you,” said Todd, unexpectedly. “You can go.”

Gary opened his eyes. Todd was still obviously enraged, but he somehow had changed his mind. Was it the pleading? Then Gary noticed that Todd’s legs and hands were wet with drugged water. He was back under Gary’s control! Maybe a little change in emotion was in order.

“Todd, you’re not mad at me at all. In fact, you feel extremely grateful that I allowed you to have a little fun on the job.”

The change on Todd’s face was remarkably swift. He broke into a wide, dumb smile as if he had just won the lottery.

“That’s true,” he said, as he stood there, naked and gooey. “I can’t thank you enough for letting me do this. This job can be so boring at times. It was sure fun: look at me! I’ve got to clean myself up.”

He looked around for the sponge. Todd dared not push his luck. There was no way of knowing how long this would last. “Good, Todd. Clean yourself up and get dressed,” he hurried to say.

“Yeah.”

He had found the sponge and was wiping the cum off his belly.

“When you’re dressed, you’ll continue to do your job as usual and you will forget everything that happened here with me. You will forget you even saw me tonight.”

“Yeah, I will. I sure will.”

Gary savored for the last time the sight of Todd’s naked body, and of his softening cock. Then he sighed, walked out of the sauna as Todd was pulling his jeans up, and hurried back to his room.

* * *

It was a nice night out, and he felt more alive than he could remember ever having been. A group of nonchalant students passed him by, and he heard them snicker behind his back. If they only knew his power, maybe they’d be groveling at his feet, begging for mercy.

Thinking like that suddenly made him anxious. It was a side of him he did not know he had, and it was a little scary. What was also beginning to scare him was the growing awareness that if the drug was genuine, then the threat the green man had warned about was almost certainly genuine as well. ‘Run. Hide. Contact Domination. Tell them the mages are onto us.’ Remembering the words made him shudder. The green man was dead because of that drug. Would that be Gary’s fate as well?

He had a sudden impression of being watched. Was it the man who had just passed by him? He turned around and looked. No one was looking at him; no one was even there. The man was gone. There was no way he could have disappeared like that. This was definitely weird.

He climbed the stairs to his floor two by two, his earlier excitement having changed into a vague fear. He deserved a good night sleep after these events. Unfortunately, there still was a lot of noise out and—he realized as he got closer to his room—the students next door were responsible for most of it. As he reached his door, some girl in room 31 managed to wail and laugh louder than the Pearl Jam that was blaring out.

Emboldened by the earlier events, he knocked loudly on the students’ door. He regretted his move as soon as a blond student opened it, smelling like cheap beer. It wasn’t the blond who had nodded to him earlier: this one was younger, plainer, and with shorter hair.

“What?”

“Do you think you could turn the music down? It’s almost 2 AM.”

The boy turned around and yelled: “It’s the pervert from next door. He wants us to turn the music down so he can jerk off in silence.”

They laughed inside, all except the other blond who was busy french-kissing a little bitch with her top off. The room was a mess! Beer bottles everywhere. There was a laptop computer on the desk, playing a porno through the Internet. The boy who had opened the door went back in; two others came at the door, the one with dark matted hair who had talked to him before his walk, and the one with the rough shoulders wearing a black tank top and sunglasses.

“Get out of here!” the black-tank-top guy said. Gary noticed a tattoo on his left arm triceps. “This is a party. We’re on vacation. Put on some earplugs or somethin’!”

“Yeah,” the other said. “If you have a problem, we can take care of it, if you know what I mean...”

Gary was about to respond sheepishly when he heard someone behind him say: “You’d have to care of me first.”

The two boys blanched. Gary turned around and saw a hunk of a man who stood behind him, angry, and wearing only a pair of jeans. He recognized him as being the coach of the athletes in room 33, his other neighbors. The man did not pay any attention to him; his eyes were focused on the students.

“Turn the fucking music down,” he said. “We’re trying to sleep next door. We have to get up at 6:00 AM for practice tomorrow.”

“Why the fuck should we care?”

“You’ll care because if the four of us have to come out of our room, you’ll all be dead silent for the next year!”

“OK, OK, we’ll be more quiet.”

“Thank you. And fuck you.”

The man returned to his room, ignoring Gary. He smelled of subtly spicy cologne, and had a smooth athletic chest and back.

Gary entered his room as the racket from next door turned into whispers. Ten minutes later, he heard female voices outside. “Sorry guys,” one said. “You can’t even stand up to party poopers. Call us when you’re ready to act like real men.”

“You’re just a bunch of teasing bitches.”

“Well, fuck you. Maybe the athletes will like a little company tomorrow after their big competition...”

The door slammed. Gary hit the sack, his mind racing with the day’s events. He rolled the flask against his fingers with his thumb. What was it the man in the dark green suit had asked? To contact Domination? He picked up the sheet with the numbers. 165. 34. 54. 100. It looked like an international phone number. Did he want to do this just now? It was the right thing to do. He did not deserve this much power. He picked up the phone, and dialed 0.

“Operator.”

“I have an international phone call to make, but I’ve never done it before. I only have the following numbers: 1 6 5 3 4 5 4 1 0 0.”

“The last seven numbers should be the phone number, 345-4100. The prefix would be the country and city codes: 65 is Singapore, and there’s no city code. The 1 should be 011, the international prefix. Do you want me to dial it for you?”

“Please.” Singapore? This was getting really weird. With the time zone difference it would be the afternoon over there. The phone was ringing at the other end. A man picked up and said something Chinese-like.

“Is this Domination?” Gary asked.

The man started to speak really fast, but it all sounded like gibberish to Gary. The line was cut.

Was it the right number? Gary had a good memory, but there had been a long delay between the time the green-suited man had told him the number and the time he had written it down. If it was the wrong number, there was no way he could find the right one! He would be stuck with the drug. One thing was clear though: he shouldn’t use the drug anymore—it was wrong to take control of people like that.

Gary got up and walked to the bathroom with the flask. He stood before the toilet, and unscrewed the flask’s cap. He started to flip it over, then paused in mid-air. Why couldn’t he do it? He sighed. Maybe because it seemed like such a waste. What if he turned it to the local authorities? Nah. Could he trust that it wouldn’t be used wrongly? There was so much power in that little flask. And what if he used it to help people? If he was careful not to abuse of it, he could become some kind of secret hero. What about using it to punish bad people, not criminals, but bullies and obnoxious people? Or use it to make the rich give to the poor? Or maybe...

He heard laughs. They were coming out of the small bathroom window at the top of the outside wall, just above the showerhead. It was his neighbors from room 31. Their bathroom was just next to his.

Gary walked out of his bathroom, then opened the fire escape door at the back of his room. It gave on a narrow metal landing and staircase. There was a huge empty field beyond. The laughs were louder now. As he had suspected, he shared the landing with room 31. And in between their two fire escape doors were his bathroom window and theirs. Both were open. He climbed the wall a few feet up using a fixture, and peeked discreetly through their bathroom window.

Their bathroom was a mirror image of his, and the window was also located above their showerhead. The older blond guy and the dark-haired one were standing in the doorway, talking and drinking beer.

“I tell you,” the dark-haired one said, “these bitches will regret what they did tonight.”

“Yeah. Fuck them.” The blond one yawned. “I guess the party’s over.”

“Did Gigi make you forget all about Melissa?”

“Not really,” the blond one said, pensive. “I guess I wanted her to, but I can’t keep Melissa out of my mind.”

His curiosity satisfied, Gary climbed down. He realized he enjoyed having gotten a peek at them without their knowing about it. Did it mean he was a voyeur? Not really, he thought as he went back inside his room, it was nothing pervert or anything. It was a strange feeling of intimacy: being witness to a side of them they would not show him in other circumstances.

He was soon in bed and asleep.

* * *

He woke up early, rolling around within the sheets, trying to figure out if last night had been all a dream. But the flask was there, on the night table, next to the complimentary bible. What a contrast! He got up and took a shower. As soon as the soothing water splashed against his chest, an idea came to him. He tried to reason it away, but it soon became an urge too hard to resist.

A few minutes later, he was outside, unscrewing the showerhead of room 31’s bathroom through the small window, cursing himself for not being able to resist that urge. It was a simple matter to insert a small amount of drug wrapped inside a tissue inside the showerhead, and screw it back on. The tissue would prevent the drug from being wasted in the first few seconds of use, and would distribute it evenly throughout the shower, Gary hoped. He squatted down and waited, two glasses of drugged water at his side.

It took about an hour before he heard someone coming in the bathroom. After a long piss, the early bird started showering. Gary waited anxiously. Then the shower ended. Was he drugged? There was only one way to find out.

“Get out immediately and go through the fire escape door,” he said, just loud enough to be heard from within.

“Who is this?”

He stayed silent, his heart beating wildly. The door opened. What if it didn’t work? How would he explain?

A wet naked student came onto the railing, holding a towel before him. It was the blond boy who had answered the door last night. He was 5′10″ with short dirty blond hair. His body was wet and smooth.

“What the fuck are you doing there?” he asked.

“Drop the towel, get on your knees, and don’t move,” said Gary, daringly. If the boy wasn’t drugged, he’d be spending some time explaining himself. He did not like his own tone of voice; it was too aggressive for him somehow.

The student’s eyes went blank, as the janitor’s had the night before. The towel dropped, exposing a patch of blond pubic hair and a soft uncut 6-inch cock. The boy fell to his knees on the towel.

“Why... How the fuck did you do that?”

“Are any of the others awake?” Gary asked, towering above the nude boy, his crotch almost in his face.

“Yeah, Sean is waiting for me to finish.”

Damn. “Go back in, and tell him you’re finished. Then, when he’s inside the bathroom, come back outside. Do not mention my presence in any way.”

The student went back in, leaving the towel on the landing. Gary stared at his sleek ass, with just a touch of blond hair above his crack. He heard some whispers, then someone entering the bathroom. Again, a long piss. Then, the shower came on. The naked blond came back out.

Gary handed him one glass of water. “Take this and follow me inside. We’ll wake your other friends. What’s your name?”

“Jeff.”

“Ok, Jeff, let’s go.”

They went inside. He felt exhilarated. There was no turning back now.