The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Domination: The Academy

Chapter 1

[Fantasy Casting: Jonathan Brandis as Jon Brandon, Sean Astin as Sean Austin, Josh Charles as Josh Carlton, Ethan Hawke as Ethan Hawking, Scott Bairstow as Scott Barry. Collages at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GayCelebMCStories in the file section. Comments welcome and appreciated.]

When Mr. Richard Bloom, Headmaster of the Salem Christian Academy, stomped through the sterile hallway to greet Sebastian Mys, the dozen of uniformed young men in the vicinity immediately stood up, or straight, and watched the tall, austere-looking principal. Their eyes followed his progression, and when Mr. Bloom stood but a few feet away from Sebastian, and all were looking at both, what the newly arrived student saw in those unwavering stares shocked him: a manifest awe much beyond the mere respect he would have expected. Sebastian shivered at the realization that either these were not typical students or this was no typical Headmaster.

“Mr. Mys,” said the imposing man, vigorously extending a huge hand and warming up his face with a captivating smile. Sebastian let his hand be swallowed in his for a brief, but strong shake. “I was anxious for your arrival. Come join me in my office.”

Sebastian followed Mr. Bloom’s snowstorm of white hair to a room as lavishly garnished as the rest of the building was barren. As he sat in a plush but worn armchair, he noticed that probably not one of the objects in this abundance dated from this century, and that there was a preponderance of metallic items: ornamented silver boxes, golden tree leaves and wolves, and a full suit of armor in copper or brass. A wall was completely covered with ancient books. Of course, there were also crucifixes, all metallic, and a bookstand in a corner, upon which a Bible lay open.

“Now, I talked with your parents, and I am perfectly acquainted with the details of the events that occurred at your previous high school. I know you had no part in them, but the story of this Miss Franklin and the photographs she took disturbs me, and I am more than concerned for the younger sister. Those events, I think, are related with what happened to you and your brother this summer at Lake Mershims. In the two cases, there was an escalating loss of common decency in otherwise respectable young men. I must tell you that I suspect supernatural causes.”

“Are you talking about demons?” asked Sebastian, faking naïve curiosity.

“No. I’m talking about their agents, agents with powers.”

He crossed himself resolutely, as a wise precautionary measure against those ‘agents’.

“There is also another matter,” he said, his tone now one of restrained repugnance. “This Academy doubles as the headquarters for the Free White Christians, an organization I founded to fight against these agents I just mentioned. Now, your parents assured me that your behavior this summer was completely white, even though your brother’s and his friends’ actions could be considered, let’s say... pinkish? Sebastian, the main reason your parents sent you here is to keep you white.”

There was a long pause while Sebastian realized, first, how misinformed Mr. Bloom had been about Lake Mershims, and second, what code he was using. He finally understood that the White in Free White Christians was not a reference to race, but to sexual orientation: a euphemism for heterosexual, and maybe even for virginity. It was hard to keep any hint of a grin from appearing on his face.

“Of course, sir. You have nothing to worry about. I’m as white as the academy’s uniform shirts.”

His lie had come out with pristine sincerity. Maybe he wasn’t as ‘white’ as Mr. Bloom thought, but he’d make sure no one here, especially the prude headmaster, would know about it.

“Excellent. We have strict rules to keep things that way. All showers here are private, and it is strictly forbidden to expose your bare chest or your underwear to your fellow classmates. Boys showering together in the nude can only encourage pink behavior. In fact, a few penitentiaries have considered adopting my system. Pajamas and bathrobes are an essential part of the academy’s uniform.”

Private showers? No bare chests or underwear? Sebastian felt his huge disappointment magnetize the air around him. Before he could contain it, his power leak made Mr. Bloom’s white hair stand on end in a huge white halo around his head.

Mr. Bloom’s brow furrowed as he obviously sensed the prickling in the air. He surveyed the room, mobilized against the unseen source of this phenomenon. He had lost all interest in the conversation and concluded his talk distractedly, unaware of how ridiculous his hair now looked. “Now, it is time to bring your things to your room. You were assigned Room 12 in the dormitory, which you will share with Jon Brandon, Sean Austin, and Ethan Hawking.”

Sebastian left the office trying not to let his frustration show. So all his struggles to make sure the blame for Lake Mershims would fall on anyone but him had only amounted to this? A yearlong punishment from his well-meaning overconcerned parents? Too upset to go directly to his room, he wandered around the building to get a feel for the place where he’d spend that painful year.

No one could get lost in this Academy. There was a clear place for everything in here.

The basement was for the gym, the pool, a student lounge and the cafeteria. The gym had a locker room, but it was forbidden to actually change clothes there. Mr. Bloom had added a dozen small changing rooms as one would find in a clothing store, six of them lined up on each of the narrowest ends of the room. The locker room opened into the gym and the pool on one of the widest ends, and into a bathroom and a shower room on the opposite end. The shower stalls were all private. The whole gym complex, freshly painted a sanitary light green, was spotless to the point of sterilization and completely unadorned except for metallic crucifixes, silver, gold and copper, everywhere.

As he passed by the lounge, several students, dressed impeccably in dark blue suits and black ties, nodded at him. Several of them caught his eye. The Academy’s student population mixed young masculine charms with strict unavailability. For Sebastian, hell could be not be worse than that.

The first floor contained administrative offices, including Mr. Bloom’s, the teachers’ lounge, a chemistry lab, and a computer room. Sebastian walked the whole length of its drab main hallway to reach the opposite set of stairs, which he climbed to reach the second floor, where the actual classrooms were. He crossed that floor’s main corridor, lined with book lockers, and located his own locker next to the intersecting hallway leading to the school’s auditorium. It was already tagged with a ‘Sebastian Mys’ nameplate. Before reaching the stairs, he also passed by the glass-stained-windowed door of a chapel.

Upon reaching the third floor, the dormitory, he was glad to see some life signs in this otherwise calm place. That’s where most of the students were gathered at this time, settling in before the first day of class the next day. He heard talking, and laughter, and Christian rock music, and even two students chasing each other playfully down the hallway. Sebastian breathed a long sigh of relief.

As he entered Room 12, he saw that all his roommates had already settled in, and that he was stuck with the bed closest to the door and without a view of the window. The only advantage was that he was in a sort of private alcove with all three other beds facing him. A blond guy was sprawled on the bed diametrically opposed to his, his tie loose and his shirt out of his pants. He was repeatedly throwing a water polo ball at the wall in front of him, often hitting the window frame and rattling the glass. Suddenly he threw the ball directly at Sebastian’s face. Sebastian ducked just in time; the ball flew right through the door. Someone in the hallway howled and kicked the ball back in the room.

“What did you do that for?” asked Sebastian, more stunned than angry.

“Because you didn’t expect it. I’m Jon Brandon,” the guy said as he got up.

“Okay... Well, hi...” said Sebastian. “I’m Sebastian Mys. Where are the others?”

“Ethan’s outside. Sean’s in the shower,” Jon answered, pointing to the students’ respective beds.

Ethan had placed two paintings on the wall behind his: abstracts, one a wild explosion of colors and shapes, the other a peaceful texture of blues and greens, with a thin, ragged red crack in the center. The bed directly in front of Sebastian’s was Sean’s; the shelf above it was loaded with books, half of them about Christianity and theology, the rest an encyclopedia in ten volumes.

Sebastian placed his bags on his bed and went in search of the bathroom. As he passed the showers, he heard one of them running. Sean. When Sebastian came back from the bathroom, the shower had stopped. Sebastian entered the room discreetly, hoping that his first sight of Sean would be more revealing than anticipated. But when Sean came out of the stall, his hair wet, he was already in uniform except for his belt, jacket and tie. Sebastian silently cursed Mr. Bloom. These conditions were supposed to decrease temptation? Not for Sebastian, who now had the urge to tear the clothes right off Sean’s body.

Sean had not noticed him yet, and the shower room doors were closed. The opportunity made Sebastian’s urge grow beyond his self-control. Still clumsy with his powers, he could only risk a simple trick. He waved his fingers in a crude pattern, and a burst of invisible purple energy struck Sean. It inverted two actions in his kinetic memory: putting clothes on, and taking clothes off. So, instead of knotting his tie, Sean started to unbutton his shirt. Gradually, he exposed his chest, thinly veiled by a light fur. His shirt dropped to the floor. Then, instead of putting on his belt, Sean unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. When Sean’s pants abruptly slipped down his legs and exposed his white boxerbriefs and bare legs, he suddenly saw Sebastian, and realized what he had done. He snatched his pants back up.

“Sorry,” he said, in a panic. “I was confused for a moment... Please don’t tell.”

Sebastian turned and left without a word, leaving Sean to worry. With so much modesty around, the simple sight of the flushed religious student in boxerbriefs had almost made Sebastian cum.

As he walked back to his room, an older student, obviously in a hurry, ran into him. Sebastian did not see his face for long, but his charms made an impression on him: a determined forehead, a broad nose, pampered buff skin and mousy brown hair. The student groaned something exactly between an apology and a snarl, and then drummed down the stairs. When Sebastian resumed his trip to room 12, he saw Jon in the doorway, almost smiling.

“Too much in a hurry to apologize, I guess,” Sebastian told him as he reentered the room.

“He doesn’t have to. That’s Josh Carlton, a senior. The Carltons finance the school so to speak. Mr. Bloom is often tempted to look the other way with their son, yet he surprisingly holds his own.”

“Impressive. That Mr. Bloom doesn’t seem easily intimidated.”

When Jon didn’t care to comment, Sebastian started to unpack and settle in. A few minutes later, Sean came in, all dry and trimly dressed in his school uniform, his thick auburn hair neatly set with gel. He jumped at the sight of Sebastian. “So you’re the fourth roommate?”

“I guess so. But don’t worry,” added Sebastian with a wink. “You have nothing to fear from me.”

Jon was listening with curiosity. Sean relaxed, but did not make eye contact. “I’m Sean Austin.”

“And I’m Sebastian Mys. This is a strict place, isn’t it?”

“It has to be,” answered Sean, seriously. “’He hath mercy on them that receive discipline, and that diligently seek after his judgments.’”

Great. A Bible quoter. “Sure... But isn’t M. Bloom overreacting a bit with modesty?”

Sean simply quoted the bible again: “’And thou shalt make them linen breeches to cover their nakedness; from the loins even unto the thighs they shall reach.’”

Oh boy. This guy sure knew his Bible. “Okay, I give up.”

Sean smiled. “You know, a lot of psychological evidence support the ancient nudity taboo.”

“Boring....” said Jon, wincing in disgust. “I’m getting out of here.” He left the room with a sigh.

“You seem to read a lot,” said Sebastian, trying move the subject away from Christian pseudo-science. “Apart from this religious stuff, what do you like?”

“History. Literature. Science. Everything. I won $12 000 this summer on Jeopardy!”

Sebastian could not help being impressed. “Hey, how about a look around the school grounds?” he proposed. “I visited the inside of the building, but I’d like to see what surrounds it.”

“Great idea.”

At one point, as they were walking towards the main entrance of the Academy building, Sebastian stopped paying attention to Sean’s never-ending trivia. He distracted himself by playing tricks with his powers. One redhead felt a sudden pinch on his ass and didn’t dare confront the teacher behind him whom he thought was responsible. A tall blond boy started rubbing his nipples through his shirt; it shocked the students around him, especially since his nipples were not the only part of him that got erect. Sebastian had only reawakened one of his kinetic memories: so the blond boy had done this before...

As they started strolling on a path through the garden, Sebastian realized that he might actually have some fun around here, thanks to his powers. If he could make the prude Sean expose almost all of his body to him, anything was possible. He could make some changes here. Climb to the top, fast.

An unkempt young man was trimming a bush of roses, all of the same luscious red. He was dressed in dirty gray, and his hair looked like it had gone wild from a once military-like crop. Something about this gardener stirred Sebastian up; it evoked in him mixed feelings of unease and sexual arousal. Against his will, Sebastian sent a burst of purple energy towards the man, who let out a loud and crude sexual moan. Sean expressed his amazement at the gardener’s behavior, and then the man stared directly at Sebastian, with an intense and disturbing look that made Sebastian shiver.

“It’s almost dinner time,” said Sean. “We should head back.”

“I’ll be right behind you,” said Sebastian. “I want to see a bit more.”

After Sean was gone, Sebastian reached the basketball court, and he saw, to his surprise, Jon throwing some hoops with Josh Carlton, the rich senior who had run into him in the hallway. Sebastian discreetly approached the court, and hid from the two players.

“I didn’t notice you last year,” said Josh to Jon, as he dribbled. “You act very mature for a junior.”

“Thanks,” said Jon, jumping in front of Josh to disturb his throw. “The juniors are so boring. They want to impress Mr. Bloom by following his rules to the letter. I don’t care much about rules.”

“I don’t want to disappoint you,” said Josh, wincing at his missed hoop, “but most seniors are just as bad. I just stay away from all that crap. Do my own thing.”

“Same here,” said Jon, as the shot and scored. He looked back at Josh with a wide smile.

His curiosity satisfied, Sebastian turned around to go back inside, and saw the gardener a few feet behind him. He had been watching him, as he himself had watched the two new best friends.

The young gardener eventually looked back towards his flowers and, spotting a student who had snapped off a few roses, he ran towards him in a fury.

“You fucking prick,” he yelled. “I spent months growing these, and you think you can take them just like that. You want to impress some girl, is that it?”

His outburst had petrified the boyish student, who stood there, agape, the flowers hanging from his left hand. There was an endearing air of fragility and shyness about him.

“I... I... found them so... beautiful... The color... I wanted to capture the reds... the texture...”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“He’s an artist,” said Sebastian, stepping in the student’s defense. “You’re Ethan, right?”

“How did you... how did you know?”

“I’m your new roommate, Sebastian Mys. I saw the abstracts on your wall. Fantastic.”

Ethan’s face brightened up with joy, forgetting all about the angry gardener.

“You... You liked... liked them?”

Sebastian turned toward the gardener and said: “I’m sure he meant no harm. They’ll serve art.”

The gardener spat just in front of Sebastian. “I don’t care about art. He took them for himself.”

“Ah, come on. He won’t do it again. I’m Sebastian.” Sebastian held his hand forward.

The gardener hesitated, then sighed and shook it quickly. “Scott Barry. It’s all right this time. I don’t mix with students, so stay away.” With this, he turned around and left the two students alone.

“Thanks,” said Ethan. “I don’t react well to hostility. In fact, I don’t react at all, as you can see. I didn’t want to upset him. These are extraordinary—they look like something inside of me, a wound...”

He had spoken without stuttering, all in one breath.

“Come on,” said Sebastian. “Dinner is in five minutes.”

Dinner was a semi-formal affair, during which Sebastian got ample confirmation that most of the students at the Academy worshipped Mr. Bloom. The man, who had recoiffed his white hair, sat at the central table, smiling charismatically and patronizingly at the group.

That night, Sebastian tossed and turned in his bed. He was wearing the school’s sleeping uniform, a white T-shirt and navy blue sweatpants, as were Jon, Ethan and Sean, asleep in their respective beds. He had rarely shared a room with other guys, except with his friend Buzz half a dozen times. The presence of these three young men, in vulnerable slumber a few feet from him, stirred mixed feelings of pleasant comfort and restless desire in him. He opened his eyes and looked at Sean in the opposite bed.

As he watched the devout Christian sleep like an angel, Sebastian started to masturbate, and immediately the power in him struggled to be let out. He started to sweat. He had more control over it now, hadn’t he? Sean was asleep, there would be no harm done in playing with him a bit, would it?

He did not need much convincing. The air in the room charged up, and tendrils of purple force, invisible to all but him, linked him physically with the sleeping Sean. Once the link was established, the tendrils vanished, and Sean became like a puppet over which Sebastian had some clumsy control.

Under this control, Sean, sleeping on his back, pushed his bed sheets gradually at his feet, until he was completely uncovered. He then moved his hand to his groin over his sweatpants, and slowly stroked his covered package, until it was stiff and bulging. He was breathing more deeply now. His other hand went under his T-shirt to rub his belly, and as it moved slowly up, it uncovered more and more of his chest. His bare skin glistened in the sensual glow of the moonlight coming from the window.

Sebastian let out a bit more power, and Sean briefly sat up, still asleep, to strip from his T-shirt. Some light fur sparkled on his chest. He lay back down, but this time, while one hand was rubbing his pecs and fingering his nipples, the other went right between his sweatpants and his underwear. He started to moan faintly as he fondled himself. Another little burst of power made his two hands pull down his pants. He took them off completely, as well as his socks, and lay on his back again. Moonlight gave the white of his boxerbriefs a bluish cast, and revealed a few wet spots. He started to roll the tip of his clothed hard-on inside his three middle fingers. At that sight, Sebastian focused all his will not to cum right then, and some power took that opportunity to leak out. It invaded Sean and made him writhe with pleasure. He turned around on his belly, and rubbed his erection on the bed, his ass going up and down.

Sebastian tried to regain control, but the tendrils he had created were free from him now and acted on their own. Sean slid his boxers off, and raised his bare ass, sprinkled with fine hairs, in the air, mooning Sebastian as if in contempt. He turned around on his back again, this time madly jerking his exposed cock. He let out a loud moan and his jism erupted suddenly, splattering his chest and his sheets. The orgasm woke him up, and he looked around in confusion. Sebastian hastily feigned being asleep.

Moments later, Sebastian heard the door to the room open. Sebastian was devastated to have put his new friend Sean in trouble. But when Mr. Bloom’s voice resounded within the room, it was not Sean that it addressed. “Jon Brandon, this is unacceptable. Come with me to my office right away.”

Astonished, Sebastian opened his eyes and surveyed the room again. Sean was back under his covers, seemingly fast asleep, while Ethan’s eyes were fluttering with sudden wakefulness. Jon, however, was hurriedly pulling his sweatpants back up. The blond rebel followed Mr. Bloom out of the room, his face flushed, without looking at anyone else.

How could it be? Had Sebastian dreamed the whole Sean experience? Then he saw a few drops of cum on the floor next to Sean’s bed. No, the whole thing had been real, and Sean had just been quick enough to cover the evidence. What about Jon then? Had he been enjoying Sean’s show as well? Sebastian had been so focused on controlling Sean that he had not looked at the two others in the room. What if Jon had realized that it was Sebastian who was directing the show?

“What’s going on?” whispered Ethan to Sebastian. Sean continued to fake sleep.

“I’m going to find out,” said Sebastian. He jumped out of bed, and headed out of the room.

“Don’t!” said Ethan, in a panic. “You’re gonna get caught and he’s gonna be real mad!”

Sebastian was too curious. He followed the pair discreetly to Mr. Bloom’s office. The care he had to take to limit the creaking of the floors and stairs delayed him a bit, but at least when he got there, he had the satisfaction that the office door was cracked open enough to see Jon standing there in shame.

“Mr. Brandon, public masturbation is a serious offence here.”

Jon looked defiantly exasperated. “Sir... It’s Sean Austin you should talk to then, he was the one putting on quite a show in our room.”

Mr. Bloom rudely slapped Jon in the face. Jon stared back at him with tears in his eyes.

“Blaming your fellow classmates will not get you out of trouble. Mr. Austin was fast asleep in his bed when I got in. It was you who were playing with yourself. That’s a filthy habit that we’ll get out of your system, Mr. Brandon. I know how to do it. Strip from your clothes, right now.”

Jon looked at Mr. Bloom, bewildered. “Sir, this is against your own rules.”

“I made these rules and I know when they can be broken. Do you think I am as weak-willed as a young student? Do you think I can be the slightest bit affected by your nudity? You’re insulting me with the very thought. Now, take these clothes off.”

Jon hesitated for a moment, and then resigned himself to take off the T-shirt. His face had lost all defiance. Sebastian could only see the bare-chested Jon; Mr. Bloom was probably behind his desk.

“Come on, I don’t have all night.”

Jon flinched, but then fumbled with the laces of his sweatpants, which he slipped slowly off his legs. Sebastian could not believe that on his first day at this excessively prude place, he was already looking at a second student stripping, and that this time, he had nothing to do with it. Jon stood in a loose pair of light blue boxers, arms folded defiantly, but unable to keep from crying.

“All the way,” shouted Mr. Bloom.

“No,” yelled Jon, shaking his head, sobbing pathetically.

This irritated Mr. Bloom, who snatched the student’s underwear and tore it off forcefully. He threw the tattered remains to the floor and stared up and down at the nude student before him. Jon appeared completely shocked at Mr. Bloom’s latest action.

Mr. Bloom pointed to the portrait of a man on his wall. “You see this man?” he asked Jon. “This is my son Gary. He was a no good pink little jerk like you when he was a teenager. It took a lot of patience and hard work on my part, but now all the pink from him is gone. He is as white as an angel’s wing, now. He owns a bookstore, and will soon find the right girl for him.”

“Sir,” said Jon, in a surprisingly audacious tone for a guy in his position, “why exactly did you need for me to be naked to listen to this little speech about your son?”

“I’ll beat the insolence out of you,” said Mr. Bloom, enraged. Jon recoiled towards the wall, and for a moment, both he and Sebastian thought the Headmaster would strike him again. But when Mr. Bloom spoke again, it was with complete serenity.

“First things first. We have to get this filthy habit out of your system, and I know just the way. Mr. Brandon, I want you to masturbate, right here, right now. In fact, I’m going to sit here, in my chair, and I’m going to watch you masturbate. And then, Mr. Brandon, after your puny climax, you will continue to masturbate. And I will continue to watch you do it. This will go on all night. Climax after climax. After tonight, Mr. Brandon, you will be so disgusted with masturbation that you’ll puke at the thought of it. ”

Sebastian, in shock, took a last look at Jon’s smooth bare backside while Mr. Bloom closed the office door. He returned to his room and bed, trembling, and could not even say a word to Ethan and Sean, who were bombarding him with questions about what he had seen.