The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Domination: The Academy

Chapter 2

[Fantasy Casting: Jonathan Brandis as Jon Brandon, Sean Astin as Sean Austin, Josh Charles as Josh Carlton, Ethan Hawke as Ethan Hawking, Scott Bairstow as Scott Barry, Robert Sean Leonard as Robert Leonardo, Nicky Katt as Mr. Nick Nate. Collages at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GayCelebMCStories in the file section. Comments welcome and appreciated.]

In room 12, Ethan, Sean and Sebastian eventually surrendered to sleep before Jon returned to their room, and when the 6 AM bell rang, they saw that Jon was back in bed and oblivious to the din. The three lined up for the showers; they yawned as the seniors shamelessly cut line. Jon was still sleeping when they came back, so they shook him and yelled at him. Sebastian accompanied him to the showers, pushed him in a stall, and talked to him to keep him awake while the other students walked to the cafeteria.

“I didn’t deserve the punishment I got last night,” eventually said Jon, loud enough for Sebastian to hear him over the hiss of the running water. “Sean did. Did you see him, stripping and rubbing himself? I couldn’t see you in the shadows. He creamed himself and the sheets. Disgusting...”

Sebastian found the absence of a window near his bed very convenient. To see without being seen.

“I heard him yell, but when I looked, he was under his covers, and didn’t move.”

“What a great way to start the year! Now I have Bloom on my case, the one guy in whose radar you don’t want to be. I disappointed him a lot. Maybe Josh can help me get back into his favors.”

“Why do you want to please him so much?” Sebastian did not clearly understand the overall fascination all students in the Academy had with Bloom. The shower stopped. There was a long silence.

“He’s a great man,” Jon finally said. “A tough man, but a real leader. This guy will be in the history books. He doesn’t talk, he inspires. It was Sean who let him down, not me. I’m gonna get my revenge.”

“I wouldn’t do that, Jon,” said Sebastian. “Concentrate on Bloom, not Sean. Why did Bloom target you, anyway? What were you doing? I saw you pulling your sweats up. Were you jerking off?”

Jon came out of the stall, sloppily dressed in his uniform, his blond hair wet and dark. He glared at Sebastian with red eyes. “If you’re saying Sean’s show might’ve had an effect on me... I’m no queer.”

Without another word, Jon headed for the cafeteria. Sebastian was about to follow him when a yawning guy entered the showers, dressed in a worn khaki bathrobe. It was Scott, the gardener.

“Sorry,” he said in a hoarse voice. “You should be in the cafeteria. Mr. Bloom will be mad.”

“I was just about to go. Sorry for the roses Ethan picked up yesterday.”

Scott sighed. “Look, I apologize for being so rude. I overreacted. If you ever need anything...”

“No sweat. Have a nice shower.” Sebastian wanted to leave, but his feet refused to move; they were held in place by the raw sexiness of Scott’s wild looks, untamed manner and mass-of-tangles hair.

Scott was obviously waiting for him to go. “What?” he asked, back to his typical rudeness.

Sebastian blinked. His eyes shot thin purple beams at Scott’s eyes and made them blink in response; instantly, he disappeared from Scott’s sight, even though he still stood right in front of him.

Scott rubbed his eyes, then shrugged. Meanwhile, Sebastian established a link with Scott’s body. It was far more tricky to control someone awake than someone asleep, so Sebastian kept his link secondary, leaving Scott in primary control. So before Scott could turn around to head for a stall, Sebastian made him shrug off his bathrobe in a sudden impulse. Scott’s own move surprised him, and he paused, suspicious, in front of Sebastian, his bathrobe on the floor around his bare feet. He wore only a pair of antique white briefs and filled them quite nicely. Sebastian examined Scott’s rugged body, from the blurred definition of muscles all over the chest—from which Sebastian deduced that Scott had once been in excellent shape—to the small tattoo of a rose right above the navel. He had little body hair, and his legs were stout. Sebastian wanted to see more, and made Scott play with his briefs waistband, but then Scott regained control, turned around and walked inside a stall in Sebastian’s line of sight. Scott then stripped from his briefs but did not turn towards Sebastian, who could only see his bare ass. When Scott made a move to close the stall door, Sebastian interrupted it. Scott then entered the shower under Sebastian’s stare.

“Sebastian,” he heard Sean ask from the hall, “Where are you? Mr Bloom is asking questions.”

Sebastian turned towards the source of the sound, and felt his link with Scott snap. When he turned around again, Scott had closed the stall’s door. Damn! At least, he had seen the guy’s dimpled ass. He took a whiff of the bathrobe at his feet, then headed out of the showers.

Sebastian followed Sean quietly to the cafeteria, then fetched cold, dry eggs and hard toasts, all the while sensing Mr. Bloom’s and the rest of the students’ eyes on him. He sat in front of Ethan, Jon and Sean, who had finished eating. Sean was avoiding Jon’s stare. Mr. Bloom, in the center, had some creases between his eyes Sebastian had not seen before, and he looked quite serious as he talked with some teacher. Yet nothing betrayed he had stayed up most of the night watching Jon masturbate.

“Where were you?” whispered Ethan. “Mr. Bloom was asking about you.”

Nick Nate, the teacher of Sebastian’s very first class at the Academy, turned out to be the one to whom Mr. Bloom was talking earlier in the cafeteria. Mr. Nate, in his mid-twenties, had short black hair and a sleek, impish quality that made him mysteriously sexy. He introduced himself by telling his class that he had been a punk in his teens, had even gone to prison once or twice, and had been rescued from self-destruction by none other than Mr. Bloom. In a royal blue suit, light blue shirt and sleek purple tie, Mr. Nate now looked like quite the gentleman, but there still was that impish smile...

“Mr. Bloom told me this morning,” he continued, perched on one corner of his desk, “that he was concerned with the general unrest he sensed among the students this year. I gave him this look...” He contorted his face into an hilarious what-are-you-talking-about look, which earned him a few giggles. “... but the more he tried to be precise, the vaguer he got.” More giggles. “Now, as your humanities teacher, if you’re feeling unrest, I want to know about it. You know why? Because defining and conquering unrest is what makes us human. Can any of you define that feeling of unrest more clearly? Think about it.”

This being this first class of the year, the students were probably more attentive than they’d ever be for the next eight months. Sean looked annoyed; Jon, slouching in his chair, expressed his boredom as openly as he could; Ethan stared at Mr. Nate without blinking, completely involved. An attractive dark-haired student, with thick eyebrows and sparkly fawn eyes, looked around the silent class and was about to raise his hand when Sean said, abruptly and without raising his hand: “I don’t believe that’s true.”

“What?” asked Mr. Nate, acting intrigued. “That Mr. Bloom was concerned about student unrest this morning? That I want to know about that unrest? That defining unrest makes us human? Be precise.”

The class snickered, which annoyed Sean. “I don’t believe there is a general unrest among the students this year,” he said. “I believe that to be nervous is normal for students at the start of the year.”

“Interesting choice of words... Sean, isn’t it?” said Mr. Nate, his smile more impish than ever. “Sean just told us what he ‘believes’ is ‘normal’ ‘nervousness’. Now, can someone define for me the ‘unrest’ that he ‘thinks’ would be ‘abnormal’ enough for Mr. Bloom to emphasize it in a conversation?”

“Everyone’s frustrated because they can’t get laid!” yelled Jon, goading the class to laugh heartily.

“That’s a start,” said Mr. Nate, also laughing. “You think the unrest could originate from sexual frustration. Why this year then? Why wasn’t it there last year? I don’t think you all got laid last year. The school wasn’t exactly crawling with debutante female students waiting for you in your beds every night.”

“I wish,” said Jon. Smiles came across the students’ faces as they imagined finding debutante female students in their beds. Ethan’s jaw dropped as if he could truly see them.

Sebastian enjoyed how Mr. Nate cut his students a little slack. This was the first time since he’d arrived at the academy that he saw his new friends and fellows so relaxed and open, and it felt great.

“Jon is right,” said the student with the fawn eyes. “All the rules trying to make us think less about sex are actually making us think more about it. I truly and sincerely long to make love to my girlfriend because she’s a beautiful woman whom I love deeply and passionately. It’s driving me crazy.”

The students mocked him with theatrical sappy exclamations and kissing noises.

“That can certainly cause unrest, Robert,” said Mr. Nate. “But what’s different this year?”

Sebastian felt a drastic change in the atmosphere. The unrest became sharp and real to him, and he was suddenly aware of the sexual nature of everyone in the classroom: Sean who forced himself to believe religious pseudo-science to get control over his sexual urges; Ethan who sublimated them into a passion for beauty and art; Robert who contemplated his purely animal lust through a romantic soft focus; Jon whose resentment was transforming into a strong desire to humiliate others; and Mr. Nate who exuded a natural, playful sexiness. Sebastian hard-on pulsed with delight as he fell into a light trance.

“This year,” he half-heard Robert say bleakly, “something will make our repressed sexual feelings explode into a chaos that Mr. Bloom will not be able to control. Mr. Bloom knows. He is scared as hell.”

Sebastian’s trance lifted. The other students were also waking up as if from wet dreams, immediately proceeding to conceal their hard-ons. Mr. Nate quickly moved behind his desk, but Sebastian glimpsed the obvious bulge in his pants. The teacher flushed when he realized he had been spotted, but then he stared at Robert, as did everyone else in the class, remembering his last words.

“What?” Robert said. “No one here wants to make love to a beautiful woman?”

“I think it’s what you said about Mr. Bloom that surprised us a bit,” said Mr. Nate.

Robert looked at Mr. Nate with a confused look. “I don’t understand.”

“Join the rest of the class,” said Sean. “If you don’t understand your own words, how can we?”

Sebastian was trembling, his arms and legs covered with goose bumps. How the hell did his power grow so strong as to be able to affect everyone in the classroom, even Robert the dark-haired hero and Mr. Nate? Another, more frightening question came to his mind though. He had not been aware at all that his power had been active. Was it slipping away from his control, now it was stronger than ever?

Ethan had been extremely shaken up by the incident. He was not in the same class as Sebastian for the next period, and despite all of Sebastian’s efforts before and after that class, Ethan utterly refused to say even one word, shaking his head negatively as if in the throes of a deep trauma. During their third period Chemistry class with Prof. Vilmen, Ethan spoke at least, although only to say: “I can’t talk about it.” After lunch, before their first afternoon class, they both took a stroll outside. It was a hot September day, the last vestige of summer, and their brows pearled with sweat. Ethan took a deep breath.

“I’m scared,” he finally said, so sincerely Sebastian could almost feel his fear. “I’m more sensitive to things like that than others. There were some weird vibes in that classroom.”

“I felt them too,” admitted Sebastian. How could he deny what a whole classroom had felt?

“You did?” Ethan said, surprised but excited. “Mr. Bloom felt them first, of course. He’s so wise!”

“I guess,” sighed Sebastian. Why should he care if Bloom detected the ‘vibes’ sooner than he had?

They were walking through a path in a wooded area. It led to a small lake, and Sebastian wondered if they had chosen this path because they were both so hot. They could hear voices ahead. Ethan had not said everything he wanted to say; he was obviously trying to find a way and an occasion to do so. Sebastian squeezed his shoulder a bit in encouragement, and Ethan smiled earnestly in return.

“Did you also notice that...” He stopped abruptly, staring ahead. They could see Jon and Josh, the rich jock, lying on the grass ahead, jackets off, ties loosened, talking and looking out at the lake.

“Why do you care so much?” Josh had asked Jon. Neither of them had seen Ethan or Sebastian yet.

“I don’t know,” said Jon. “I guess I wanted Bloom to be impressed with me, but because of that perverted religious fool Sean, I got on his wrong side. I want some sort of revenge.”

How could Jon still venerate Mr. Bloom after what he had endured the night before?

“Well, I want no part of that,” said Josh. “I got enough trouble with my parents who cut my allowance. I can’t even drive my Porsche while I stay here and I’d really feel like getting away in it.”

“I’d love to have a Porsche,” said Jon. “Fuck, I’d love to have a car, period.” The seriousness of his tone made Sebastian shiver; it was as if Jon had said, instead: “I’ll get a Porsche no matter what.”

“It’s so hot today,” said Josh, squinting at Jon. “I wish we could jump in that lake.”

“Why couldn’t we?” asked Jon, maliciously. “No one would know.”

Ethan was about to make their presence known, but Sebastian shushed him.

“No bathing suit for starters, and you know how Bloom hates any student flesh on display.”

Jon stood up and stripped from his tie and shirts. “Let’s go. Our next class’s in twenty minutes.”

Josh looked at him with disgust. “Look, I’m not about to play with you half-naked in the water.”

Jon was obviously hurt, but just said: “Suit yourself.” He stripped from his footwear and pants, and tiptoed into the lake in tiny white boxerbriefs. “It’s not too cold,” he said while wading his way.

“Come on, Jon, we’re gonna get caught,” said Josh. “I don’t want my dad to think I’m queer.”

Sebastian discreetly sent a tendril of purple force—invisible to all but him—to Josh. Josh erupted into sweat; it ran down his face in thick tears. His shirt was soon drenched and clung to his body.

“Fuck it’s hot...” he said. “OK, you win.” He started to strip, checking around to see if anyone was there. Sebastian and Ethan ducked out of sight, Ethan alarmingly uncomfortable.

Once he was wearing only a tight pair of black briefs, Josh ran down to the lake and hurried in.

Sebastian enjoyed watching the two rebels “play half-naked in the water”. He also wanted to test what control he still had over his powers. He concentrated with some intensity and established a secondary link with both their bodies. Ethan was scrutinizing him; he’d have to find some explanation later. With a satisfying finesse in skill, Sebastian made the boys slide off their underwear and let them sink to the bottom. Realizing what they had done, the boys started to dive frantically in search of their discarded clothes. Jon’s bare ass flashed and mooned them twice. The water was too muddy.

“I lost my briefs,” finally admitted Josh to Jon. “Could you bring me my pants?”

“Well, I lost my boxers,” said Jon. “How did that happen? Anyway, no one’s there. Hurry!”

They splashed towards the shore. When they were down to their knees in water, Sebastian walked towards them, dragging Ethan along. “Hi guys! Ready for class? Woah! Are we interrupting anything?”

Josh and Jon stood in full frontal nudity, their mouths open in shock. They flushed with embarassment and squatted back down. “Can you throw us our pants?” yelled Josh.

“Do you really want them wet for class? Just come dress over here, we won’t tell.”

The two boys reluctantly came out of the water, hiding their privates as best they could with their hands. They grabbed their pants and quickly got dressed. “You didn’t have to watch,” sneered Jon.

“Just don’t tell anyone,” said Josh, more ashamed than anything. “We’re both in enough trouble.”

“Don’t worry,” said Sebastian, compassionately. “What happened to your underwear, by the way?”

Josh stared at the ground; Jon glared at them. Ethan looked away, too fragile for this kind of anger.

The four of them silently walked back to the academy. Sebastian wondered why Ethan was so sullen again. Of course, the sight of Jon and Josh naked might not be his thing, but didn’t he appreciate the irony and the humiliation? He took him aside and said: “Ethan, the whole thing is supposed to be funny. We caught those two pretentious students swimming naked in the lake.”

“I know, and it would have been hilarious if it had been a natural thing.”

“What do you mean?” asked Sebastian, somewhat on guard.

“I sensed those weird vibes again. Something unnatural made them strip from their underwear.”

Did he suspect Sebastian was the cause? Not likely. He was speaking too earnestly.

“You’re oversensitive to what we felt earlier,” Sebastian said. “It was a perfectly innocent swim, that just happened to be outside the rules of this academy. They just got carried away once in the lake.”

“I guess you’re right,” Ethan said, relieved. “I must admit it was kind of ironic.”

He started to laugh nervously, as if he could not restrain himself and his laughter escaped in small bursts. Fortunately, Jon and Josh were already far ahead of them. Sebastian also started to laugh, and soon they had both exploded into a powerful fit of laughter, one that they could not shake off until they entered the classroom for their next class, once again to be taught by Prof. Nate.

Half-way into the class, Mr. Bloom’s fluffy white hair appeared in the door window. When Mr. Nate invited him in, Mr. Bloom walked straight to the middle of the classroom to address the students:

“I’m sorry to disturb you all in the middle of Mr. Nate’s class,” he said, “but this is important.” He took a deep breath. “We often talk of demons, or their agents, but always in the abstract, as if they only exist in stories or in dreams. I just got proof that a demonic force has invaded this academy.”

The students all looked at each other, shocked and confused. Sean was looking out the window, his face flushed. Mr. Nate, alarmed, asked: “What happened, Richard?”

“I cannot tell all the details. When I became aware of unacceptable behavior from one of our most faithful students, I confronted him with it. He confessed that an evil force had taken control of him.”

Mr. Nate looked perplexed. Sean was still looking out, his face even darker, which convinced Sebastian that Sean was the faithful student in question. What behavior could Mr. Bloom have become aware of? He had not been present yesterday when Sean had stripped in the shower room or later in the bedroom. Was it something new? If so, was Sebastian’s power acting on its own again?

“Are you serious,” Jonathan bitterly said, his eyes on Sean, “when you say you believed that student’s bullshit? It’s obvious that he invented the whole thing to avoid the punishment he deserved.”

Jonathan’s gaze snapped back towards Mr. Bloom, who was approaching him with narrow eyes; Jonathan unconsciously shrank from the white-haired man. Sebastian felt a shiver down his spine.

“Mr. Brandon, are you doubting my ability to distinguish between someone who tells me the truth and someone who lies? Is that what you are doing? Because your tone of voice is particularly offensive...”

Jon’s attitude melted away. “No, sir. I apologize if I gave you that impression. Of course you can tell when someone is lying to you. I don’t doubt that at all. It’s just so incredible, this whole thing.”

“Isn’t it?” Mr. Bloom said. He turned towards the rest of the class. “I want you all to be particularly careful. Any odd behavior from yourself or from any other student must be reported to me immediately.”

Ethan fished for Sebastian’s approval to tell about the lake, but Sebastian shook his head.

After Mr. Bloom was gone, whispers erupted from everywhere in the classroom, and it took a while for Mr. Nate to impose silence. He seemed rather shaken by what Mr. Bloom had said. “Jonathan,” he asked. “Could I see you after class?” Everyone looked at Jonathan, who rolled his eyes in exasperation.

After class, Sebastian, curious, stayed seated and started recopying his notes. Jonathan went to stand beside Mr. Nate, waiting for all other students to be gone. Mr. Nate gave a glance in Sebastian’s direction; satisfied that Sebastian was busy, he started to talk.

“Jonathan, I’m glad that you expressed your opinion to Mr. Bloom in class today. It was brave.”

Jonathan was stunned. “Well... Thanks. I think he didn’t like it.”

“He probably didn’t. But I did. Students have to learn to think for themselves. You, Jonathan, long for the truth, and that’s a noble longing. To be really honest, and I trust you to keep the confidence, I agree with you. I don’t believe in demonic forces that can control someone. That’s just bullshit to avoid responsibility for your actions. I respect that Mr. Bloom believes it, but I don’t, and he knows.”

Sebastian left discreetly while they continued talking. He was glad in a way that Jonathan had finally found someone on his side for a change. What bothered him was that Mr. Bloom was right about the supernatural forces, despite what Jon and Mr. Nate believed. And Sebastian didn’t like the attention.

He spent the rest of that afternoon only dimly aware of the people around him. He barely listened to his biology teacher as he revealed all about mollusks; he refused to acknowledge that Ethan had shrunk back into his shell once more; he avoided Sean during the brief moments Sean was not avoiding him; and he suffered silently as Jonathan ranted about how great Mr. Nate was. A multi-faceted fear was building up inside him: a fear of being exposed as the demonic agent Mr. Bloom had denounced so vehemently, a fear of being uncovered as gay and rejected by his newly made friends, a fear that his powers would act on their own with disastrous consequences for which he would be responsible.

He thought about stopping to use his powers altogether. Wouldn’t that prevent a potential slip proving his guilt? Wouldn’t that lull his powers to sleep and avoid their acting on their own? Yet he knew he would not be able to restrain himself. Using his powers was his own special way to deal with stress. Wasn’t it healthier than smoking or overeating? Besides, he suspected that the power needed to flow. By bottling it up, the pressure would increase graduallly until it would burst out in total chaos. Better to make it leak away at a constant pace, and use it to, for example, make that cute red-hair senior in the hallway absent-mindedly slide his hand inside the front of his pants and fondle himself. To watch him blush as he realizes everyone in the hallway saw him do it, now that’s a tension release. It would do nothing but confirm the rumors about the demonic invasion, but it was too satisfying a habit to stop.

During dinner, Sean kept his eyes on his food and barely looked at or talked to them; Ethan, more taciturn than ever, struggled to contain his anxiety. Jonathan, usually the sullen one, was going on and on about how people, if they were only willing to dig a little, would be well rewarded by his inner qualities.

“Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to control minds?” Jonathan asked, suddenly.

Sebastian nearly choked on his mashed potatoes. Sean and Ethan were immediately interested.

“Not for the ones whose minds would be controlled,” said Sean dryly.

“Where did that idea come from?” asked Ethan.

“I don’t believe it would be possible,” Jonathan explained, “but Mr. Bloom seems to think so, and I’m just trying to imagine what it would be like to have that kind of power.”

“You mean what it would be like to associate with demons?” said Sean. “It would be like making sure you’d burn in hell for all eternity.”

They all rolled their eyes.

Sebastian offered: “I guess it would take a lot of training to use it properly. Nothing comes easy.”

“Maybe you’re right,” said Jonathan, his eyes sparkling mysteriously. “But imagine how...” He was interrupted by Robert, the romantic hero from Mr. Nate’s class, as he sat next to them.

“Hey guys! Aren’t you curious about the ‘forces of evil’ invading our quiet little Christian school?”

“Not particularly,” said Sebastian. His three roommates, however, had said “Sure!” in sync.

“How about we make our own investigation into the matter? For starters, I’d be quite interested to know who was controlled by those forces and spoke to Mr. Bloom... Any thoughts?” Sean looked away, then Robert added: “By the way, Jonathan, what happened last night in Mr. Bloom’s office?”

“None of your damn business, but I got a punishment I didn’t deserve as much as some others.”

Sebastian didn’t like the idea of his friends nosing around with this new wanna-be-detective.

“We’re not interested,” he said strongly. “We have more important things to do than investigate Mr. Bloom’s fantasies. Why amplify the whole thing? We don’t want to start chasing witches...”

He stopped when he saw Sean’s eyes widen, and turned towards the cafeteria doorway. The noisy room became instantly quiet as everyone stared at Josh Carlton, the rich jock, who had just come in wearing only a jiggling jockstrap. Josh’s usually determined forehead was relaxed, his usually disdainful eyes blank and purposeless. His bare athletic chest expanded and contracted as he breathed deep, slow breaths. He walked directly towards a shocked Mr. Bloom, his package flip-flopping along in its cotton wrapping, his tanned, tastefully hairy legs exposed. He passed Sebastian and his friends, who followed the progression of his jock-framed ass. This total disregard for Mr. Bloom’s rules was so blatant, that all students expected the strongheaded headmaster to go into one of his rages. But he just sat still, horrified. When Josh stood right in front of Mr. Bloom, he slipped the jockstrap down his legs, and displayed his thick cut piece of meat to the headmaster. Everyone in the cafeteria was paralyzed unnaturally; no one even tried to stop Josh as he started to finger his cock until it was hard and pointing straight at Mr. Bloom. “Get out of here Mr. Carlton,” finally yelled Mr. Bloom hysterically. Yet, he could not muster the will to move from his seat as Josh fondled his nipples with one hand and stroked his cock with the other. Sebastian, who had become erect long before that moment, realized that everyone in the cafeteria was aroused in sync with Josh. Their eyes half-closed, they whispered and moaned softly. And when finally Josh sprayed thick, white globs of cum all over Mr. Bloom’s plate, a loud massive yell erupted from the cafeteria as students and teachers alike ejaculated in their pants together in perfect harmony.