The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Do as you will but do no harm.

Doublespeak

Chapter 2

She had spent twenty minutes trying to open it but the door to the shower room was securely locked. Fabian had said he would lock the locker, and that’s exactly what he had done. Now she couldn’t even get a towel out of there, and there wasn’t a lick she could do about it. What was worse was that Sophie couldn’t remove her collar. The ‘live collar’ seemed to be electronically controlled, and she didn’t have the tool required to make it open. She’d have to keep it on until she could find a technician.

For now though her most important task was to first, get back to her quarters, and second, to find a way to get into them without her keycard, which was still in a pocket in her uniform. Hopefully Julia would be in.

Sophie could try to navigate the service tunnels to get home, but she wasn’t confident in her ability to find the way. It would probably be faster to just run through the main corridors. If she was careful she should be able to make it unhurt.

She wished she didn’t feel so distracted still. Despite both her masturbation in the shower, and the sex afterwards, she was still aroused. It was the thought of being forced to submit that did it for her. She was not used to such fantasies but given the circumstances, perhaps they weren’t strange.

She exited through the main door, half crouching and quiet.

* * *

Catheria was one of the seven ships commissioned in the ‘Hope’ series. Of the seven, only four had actually been completed. The Hope ships were built to only one end: to enable the colonization of new planets. Despite the enormous cost of construction for Earth, and the limited return of investment, the ships had been built since it was literally hope that was needed.

The Star Fleet had only survived its first ‘war’ by a hair: three hundred ships from Earth of varying sizes and capabilities had just barely defeated three tiny alien ships in the First Contact. To make matters worse, there was widespread fear that these alien ships had only been scouts, the precursor to a larger attack. It was considered a fact that Earth, only two hundred years after entering her true space age, would be destroyed by the very first alien race encountered.

So the Hope ships had been built. They were each part warship and part colonization ship with each carrying thousands of fertile civilians and a sizable military crew.

Which was precisely why Sophie found herself stuck in front of an electronically controlled hatch.

As is the case for any well built space ship, and one with such a large and mixed crew in particular, Catheria was heavily compartmentalized. Her quarters were in a section reserved for female noncommissioned officers. To enter that section she needed her corporal clearance level keycard. While she was indeed a corporal, the door refused to let her through without her keycard to prove it.

She took cover in a corner behind a computer console, hugging her naked body with her arms. She remained there, indecisive, as minute by minute passed by. She didn’t know what to do.

She heard footsteps and she pressed harder up against the wall so the console could give her maximum cover. She peeked out and saw two fellow female officers heading for the quarters. To Sophie’s surprise, they were both wearing the uniform Sophie had been thinking about earlier—the one with the skirt made for a special cultural faction.

The faction in question was the ‘Natural Order’ group. It was definitely an odd one that had only appeared on Earth in the fifty years following the war. It had taken a sizable hold among some of the population, and their membership count had hovered steadily around a couple of percent of the entire population of Earth for the last 10 years or so.

The faction was characterized by what at least Sophie considered strongly traditional values. In particular, male-female relationships were archaic with the man being the decision maker and the woman being anything but. Most of Earth had long since moved away from such unequal ideas, but certainly no-one was forced to live in an equal way. Members of the Natural Order joined out of free will and their belief in their way of doing things was unwavering.

It wasn’t unheard of that Star Fleet officers were Natural Order members too, but it was rare, and hence Sophie’s surprise. She had only seen one or two female officers belonging to that faction on this ship. That’s why it was surprising to now see two at the same time. Yet, the uniform was unmistakable.

Sophie’s normal uniform was a set of a light grey jacket and similar pants. Every Star Fleet member wore it except the highest commanders, who instead wore a black version. Then there was this third type of uniform. Star Fleet had made special allowances for the Natural Order, after a highly publicized request to the government.

Sophie couldn’t remember exactly what but supposedly the Natural Order members followed some set of rules, and female members were apparently required to wear skirts. Hence the special Natural Order uniform which Star Fleet now reluctantly allowed for Order members.

The two female officers walked past without noticing Sophie, their short uniform skirts swishing lightly with each step. They were talking to each other quietly and giggled at some joke Sophie couldn’t make out.

When they had walked past, Sophie launched herself from her hiding place and dashed for the door. It closed quickly and she just barely leaped in before it shut completely.

To her great relief the two officers before her didn’t notice and they kept walking as Sophie took cover again. Her skin was tingling and so was her sex, her arousal refusing to go away. She imagined the other girls seeing her and even that was enough to turn her on.

It was only when the girls turned the corner and went out of view that Sophie realized. They had both been wearing slim, snug fitting metal collars, identical to the ‘live collar’ Sophie currently had on.

* * *

Space was hard to come by on the ship and her Corporal’s rank only afforded her the luxury of having a single roommate rather than 10. So Sophie shared her room with another young non-commissioned officer named Julie.

The last stretch of corridor leading up to her quarters was empty. The door was grey, closed and a light green diode blinked by the keycard reader every once in a while. The quarters area was quiet except for the ever present hum of engines, and an occasional fragment of a conversation through the walls. Sophie approached the door quickly, still covering best she could with her arms. She knew better but she tried to open the door by hand. The door didn’t budge.

Sophie knocked.

It took half a minute before the door opened. Inside was Julia, blinking sleepily.

To save space there was only one bed in the room and it was used in shifts. It was Julia’s ‘night shift’ currently and she was wrapped in the blankets of the bed, her brown hair tussled.

Sophie was blushing, naked as she was and covering herself with her arms. She didn’t wait for Julia to come to her senses, but pushed past her and into the room. The door slid shut behind her automatically.

Julia was shocked awake. “Why’re you naked?” she asked, dumbfound.

The room was small. The single bunk bed had a couple of decimeters worth of clearance, and above it were the storage compartments for personal belongings. There was a tiny workspace in the corner of the room. That was all of it. The personal quarters were really only for sleeping and perhaps some work; if you wanted to lounge, or wash up, or anything else, there were other communal areas on the ship for that. All in the name of saving space.

Sophie rummaged around her belongings for something to wear. “Uh, I had a clothing accident,” she claimed. She couldn’t find her parade uniform nor her night slip in their usual places.

“I hope you didn’t lose that uniform permanently,” Julia said.

There was an ominous tone to her voice that caught Sophie’s attention. “Maybe I did... Why?” she asked, glancing over at Julia.

“Uh, you mustn’t have heard.” Julia looked a little bit nervous.

“Heard what?”

“Well, this is a little bit odd but... Strange coincidence too—”

“Just get there already, Julia!”

“They’ve increased the level of central management of clothing as of this morning. They said there was a shortage among the civilian population and that unused clothing would be recycled.”

“That’s absurd!” Sophie exclaimed, turning to face Julia.

Julia squirmed uncertainly. There was an uncomfortable moment of silence.

Sophie was thinking that this had to be some kind of practical joke. ‘Clothes rationing’ was a ridiculous thing. There’d be revolts or something if people couldn’t even get a night slip.

Suddenly Julia looked up at Sophie directly and answered. “It’s convincing and exciting.”

Sophie felt disoriented again, and apparently so did Julia. As Sophie grabbed onto the side of Julia’s blanket to hold steady, both of them almost fell over.

“Are you okay?” Julia asked, holding on tighter to her blanket lest Sophie pull it off her.

“Uh, I’m fine,” Sophie said. “What did you say?”

“I don’t... remember.” Julia looked a bit confused, still unsteady on her feet. “I think I said it’s contrived and excruciating.”

Sophie swallowed as she stood up again. Upon second thought she was realizing clothes rationing did make sense after all. On such a crammed ship all resources had to be pooled, that just made sense. “I don’t think it’s that contrived, now that I think about it, I guess. But why do you say it’s excruciating?”

Now it was Julia’s turn to blush a little bit. “Uhm, well, you see. They were pretty strict. I had to turn in our civilian clothing, parade uniform and nightwear. They said there was no point in any one person having more clothes at the same time than they can wear.”

Sophie bit into her lower lip a bit. Only now she noticed that Julia’s shoulders were bare where the blanket revealed them. She didn’t have any nightwear?

Julia looked down. “I thought I was being helpful by dropping your stuff off too.”

Sophie shook her head. “It’s okay. Uhm, look, could I borrow your day uniform? I mean, you’re sleeping anyhow.”

* * *

“I’m sorry Corporal, you already have a uniform checked out under your name,” the man in the storage unit said.

“I’ve told you, I lost it!” Sophie said, her voice irritated and loud.

“I know, Corporal, but I’m not authorized to issue a replacement. You’ll have to talk to your superiors.”

Sophie glared at the man. It was the same man she hadn’t been able to check out a live suit from earlier. What a bastard.

Although, the fact that apparently she was authorized to get a live uniform was a sliver of hope. So she couldn’t have another uniform. What about a different type of uniform, like a live suit? “How about that live suit I asked for earlier?”

“We’re still out Ma’am.”

Sophie paused. She knew of one other uniform she could ask for. “Well, what about a Natural Order uniform?”

The man didn’t look surprised but he did wrinkle a brow. “That’s funny. There’s been at least a dozen requests for that uniform today alone.”

That was just a bit odd. Was that why Sophie had seen those female officers wearing the uniform earlier? No matter. She needed to get one. “Well, can I have one?” she asked.

She was wearing Julia’s uniform and she had to bring it back within the next thirty minutes or Julia would be late for her work shift. So Sophie was a little bit pressed for time if she didn’t want to have to spend more time in the nude.

“I will tell you what I’ve told everyone before. I can’t give those uniforms out unless you’re an actual member of the Natural Order,” the grey haired man said bluntly.

Sophie glanced behind her at the line that was starting to form. “Okay, and how do I show you I’m a member?” she asked. She wasn’t a member of course, but how would this man know that?

“I’ll need to see that you’re registered in the computer.” The man looked down at his computer terminal.

As he was about to bring up Sophie’s file she called him off. “You know what, I don’t want to hold this line up any longer right now. I’ll be back when the line is a little shorter.”

“Yes Corporal,” the man said. He may have been suspicious, but he didn’t show it. Just followed orders. As Sophie left, the man went right back to serving the next person in line.

* * *

The girl behind the counter in the Natural Order chapter was a civilian, and so she wasn’t wearing the uniform Sophie had seen earlier. Instead the order representative was wearing a stylish white choker and a snug fitting light blue dress. The dress was short.

“Actually it used to be really easy to join,” the girl said. “You’d sign a paper, pay a fee and sign up for a couple of classes.”

The girl had beautiful blue eyes. She looked slightly apologetic. Sophie didn’t know if the girl always looked like that, but she anticipated trouble.

“But the rules were changed the last few days,” the girl explained. “Now you need to pass the first couple of classes first, and only then you’re allowed to join.”

Sophie gritted her teeth. Nothing was working out well today. “Any chance you can make an exception?”

The representative looked Sophie over thoughtfully. The girl was really filling out the dress quite well. The short hem of the dress and how it displayed smooth thigh was sure to be tantalizing to many male visitors of the Order chapter. “Uhm. How urgent is it?” the girl asked.

Sophie rubbed the back of her head a little bit. “It’d be great if I was in the system in the next twenty minutes,” she said frankly.

The girl frowned a little bit. Her eyes remained pretty even when she frowned. “Well you know, this isn’t like a club. There’s a whole set of teachings and ideas and responsibilities that all come together to a way of life. Are you really sure you want to join?”

Sophie had the answer at the tip of her tongue but she lost it. Suddenly, it came to her again. “Actually, I just need abuse,” she said.

“Excuse me?” The girl looked at her more sharply.

Sophie had forgotten what she had said already but she found herself blushing. She had just admitted to what she really wanted, hadn’t she? She couldn’t remember exactly. “I think I said I just need an excuse.”

The girl seemed more interested now. That was backwards because Sophie knew that the Natural Order probably did not appreciate being treated as ‘just an excuse’. As there was a moment of silence, Sophie convinced herself she had made a fool out of herself. She was about to leave when the girl behind the counter grabbed her arm lightly. “Okay, I’ll get you into the system. But I’d have to put you in a low class so it won’t be noticeable,” she said.

Sophie turned back, confused. Hadn’t she just admitted that she was actually not interested at all and that she was just looking to use the system? But she wasn’t going to argue. “That’s okay. What do I have to do?”

The girl behind the counter definitely seemed more interested now. “In the Natural Order we strive to balance human relations. We believe that they’ve been disrupted over the last hundreds of years and that this causes a lot of strife and suffering. So in the Order everyone has a class. Each class has rules and obligations. There’s the Ruler, the Leader, the Follower and the Servile.”

Sophie shivered in disgust hearing about the system. What kind of cult was this? Somehow her pussy moistened at the same time.

The girl kept explaining. “The idea is that you chose your class according to what fits you best, and that this conscious choice enables you to conversely fit the best way you can into the greater picture. Instead of constantly struggling to find your place on a subconscious level, you bring it up to the surface thus freeing yourself of this internal strife.” The girl paused and made eye contact. “While it’s a free choice, most women choose the Follower class, recognizing this as a good and natural fit. The concept of things being ‘natural’ is very important in our order.” The representative’s gaze was intensive.

Sophie felt a bit insulted by the notion that most women would naturally see themselves as ‘followers’. “And I take it the men just ‘happen’ to choose the leader role?” she challenged the representative, despite the intensive gaze.

The girl shifted uncomfortably. “Well, yes... But you know, not every woman chooses to be a Follower. Some have a stronger personality and become Leaders too. Others don’t feel at ease even as a Follower and chose to be Servile.”

Sophie shook her head a little bit, but she was trying to keep bands on her indignation. She needed a uniform. Who cared if the cult was chauvinistic or filled with preconceived old-fashioned notions?

The funny thing was that she was definitely very wet now. She blushed lightly as she thought about the fact that she was wearing a pair of Julia’s panties, and that she was soaking them with her own arousal.

The girl was encouraged by Sophie’s silence. “Either way, you’ll need to choose a class and then commit to uphold the responsibilities and rules that come with that class. Then you sign a document of that nature, and you’re a basic member.”

The girl put forth four forms on the table, each one designed for one of the four classes.

Sophie was being distracted by her own body but she gathered herself and reached for the form to sign up as a Leader.

The girl put her hand on it immediately. “...Unfortunately I can’t take a signup for a Leader or a Ruler today,” she said. She took those two forms back, making Sophie wonder why she had even presented them. “Without taking lessons you can’t possibly fulfill the responsibilities of those classes. I’m sorry,” the girl apologized.

Sophie swallowed a little but nodded.

The girl spoke again. “Servile is the most arousing and humiliating choice—you’ll want that.”

Sophie felt dizzy and held onto the table. “What did you say?” she asked.

“I said that Servile is the most exposing and unusual choice—you’ll not want that.” The girl nodded towards one of the forms.

Sophie swallowed because she suddenly realized she actually did want that choice. It just made sense. If there were more responsibilities associated with the higher classes, it would make sense for her to choose the least responsible class. That way this whole endeavor would take as little effort as possible and she’d be able to forget about it quickly.

She grabbed the form to be a Servile Natural Order member. Without another thought she signed and dated it and turned it right back to the girl.

The girl was blushing.

“Is anything wrong?” Sophie asked.

“No Ma’am. Before I can enter this into the system I’ll have to let you know that there are some basic rules for Followers and Servile members. Then there are a few more rules for Servile members.”

“Just tell me,” Sophie said, looking at the time. She was late already.

“First of all Followers and below don’t use unnatural barriers. Girls aren’t allowed pants in particular.”

Now Sophie was blushing too. She had sort of figured this would be the case though. Why else would the Natural Order uniform have a skirt instead of pants?

“You already have a collar, that’s good,” the girl noted, quick to add something positive.

Sophie just wanted to get out of there. “Can you enter me in the system now?”

The girl nodded and entered something into her computer terminal. “Okay, I’m emailing you your instructions material and the first bill...” Then she smiled. “Welcome to the Natural Order!”

But Sophie had already left.

* * *

It took her another 40 minutes before she was back at her room with her new Natural Order uniform in hand. When she entered, Julia jumped up from where she had been sitting on the bed. “Where the heck have you been? I’m late!” she demanded.

Julia’s breasts jiggled cutely as she expressed her anger and Sophie was still aroused enough to notice.

Sophie got out of Julia’s uniform. There was no time to do anything about the panties but if Julia noticed the wet spot she didn’t bother mentioning it before she rushed out the door to run to where-ever she was to serve her shift.

* * *

Sophie had cum twice before she got around to getting dressed in her new uniform. The uniform was a good fit, but there was no bra involved and embarrassingly enough no panties either. It made Sophie more than a bit uncomfortable, especially with the short skirt. But she’d make sure to get her normal uniform back sooner rather than later.

Since she had some time before her night shift, the Corporal finally took some time to do something non-sexual. She checked her email, read the ship news and tried to think about other things.

Eventually she slept.

* * *

The first set of instructions from the Natural Order were in the introductory email.

“The Servile has recognized that in the natural order of things there is a lower rank and that deviating from the expectations and behaviors associated with that rank disrupts the whole by interfering with the other ranks. The Servile has chosen to place herself in a position of dependency, obedience and vulnerability not only for the greater good, but for her own benefit.”

Sophie skipped onwards. It was ‘morning’ and she would have to report for duty soon. She was still in the bed and she was still naked. She was lightly fingering herself as she read the email with instructions; she wasn’t as aroused as she had been most of the day before, but the email had a kind of perverted feel to it prompting her actions. She was an adult and if she wanted to engage in some harmless masturbation over submissive fantasies, why not?

The most prominent section, one entitled ‘rules for female Serviles’, caught her eyes.

“The Servile girl is always collared and her body is always hairless to denote her position as the lowest.” Cute, Sophie thought before she realized her fingers were sliding over her already hairless slit. She suspended her judgement to read onwards.

She looked at the time. She had to get going in a minute or she’d be late. She skipped a couple of rules of a non-sexual nature involving respect to superiors. Her gaze stopped at some additional sexual rules.

“The Servile girl does not wrongfully cover herself. She has no bra and her skirt and lack of panties makes it possible for anyone to reach for her at any time. The Servile girl does not prevent this.

“The Servile girl also remains sexually active through masturbation or sex on a daily basis, as she knows this is a pleasing quality in a submissive female.”

Wow, what a group of perverts.

“The Servile girl is obedient without question to anyone except junior or equal Serviles. This includes ‘Followers’. On occasion the Servile fails to be obedient and at such times she always confesses such acts and seeks counseling with a Natural Order Conduit Officer.”

Sophie imagined being ordered around and expected to obey, just like she had imagined so many times already in the last day.

A few minutes later she came and the orgasm was wonderful.

* * *

She had to scramble to get dressed and out of her room. She ran to get to her squad’s day briefing. Lieutenant Mendelson himself was in the midst of describing the day orders, looking sharp as ever with his steel eyes fixed on the gathered squad. Surely he wouldn’t be here giving orders to her squad if it wasn’t very important, so Sophie quickly took a seat towards the back. The captain glanced at her but kept speaking.

“The mission will be fairly short since there sure isn’t much else to see out there. As soon as the metallic concentrations of the asteroid have been confirmed, the squad will return to base.”

There was a fuzzy picture of a large black rock on the video screen behind the captain. Some data such as speed, weight and initial composition analysis was being displayed.

“Again, since we’re slowing the ship down to look at a single rock, your expediency is critical. Most likely it’s a piece of stone and minerals torn apart from something Catheria crushed in its path, and that’s the reason the asteroid has nearly exactly our speed and direction.” He paused and looked at Sophie directly. “I see that your Corporal has finally decided to get out of bed so I’ll leave the rest to her. Corporal.”

With that the lieutenant left the podium in front of the briefing room and without further comment he walked out.

Sophie cleared her throat and stood up to take over the squad. “Thank you Lieutenant,” she said. She had no idea what was going on but from the part of the speech she had heard it was a matter of checking out a rock. A routine space walk.

As she was the squad leader, she was used to everyone looking at her. But today, in the Natural Order uniform, complete with a collar and short skirt, she felt absolutely stared at. As she took the spot at the podium she found herself blushing lightly and she was unable to speak. She looked at her small squad in silence.

They were four Star Fleet marines. Two of them were specialists: Mary Chance, who was a hostile environment specialist, and Michael Revend, a demolitions expert. Of the other two marines, one of them was Teoh Song, the daredevil.

Mary Chance was wearing a Natural Order uniform too. This took Sophie aback. What was going on? There must be some serious Natural Order trend going on in the ship. The quick proliferation even among Star Fleet members was shocking though. And the timing was curious. When Fabian had picked the collar she was currently wearing yesterday, he must have done it with a mind towards the Natural Order collars. But why?

Sophie stilled her thoughts. “Any questions?” she asked, hoping everyone already knew what needed to happen.

“Corporal,” Timothy Rayler said, a blonde marine built as a house. He was five years her senior and there had always been some tension between them, as he didn’t seem to like the idea that she was his superior. “What’s up with the skirt?”

She fixed her eyes on him. “Private, you’re talking to a superior officer,” she snapped. “Do you have a question?” she asked, her voice harder.

He lifted his chin a little bit but backed down. “No, Corporal.”

“Good. Then lets get geared up and head out there.”

* * *

It was in the changing room that Sophie knew there would be trouble. She and Specialist Chance were getting ready to get into their space suits. Normally this would involve switching out of the uniform and into in the thin jumpsuit which goes underneath the sturdier space suits, and so there were changing rooms which weren’t shared between men and women.

Sophie had her overall and suit out of her locker and she was taking her uniform off. She was nervous.

Specialist Chance was getting out of her uniform too and she was glancing at Sophie. The gaze was intense and it was that gaze that was making Sophie uncomfortable. Neither of them had said a word.

Sophie saved the skirt for last. When she lowered it, Chance glanced again. The whisper of a smile appeared on her lips but she didn’t say anything.

Sophie blushed quickly. Was it the lack of pubic hair? She didn’t know. She reached for her jumpsuit.

“I don’t think jumpsuits are allowed any more than pants are,” Chance said without looking.

Sophie stayed her hand, her finger tips lightly on the material of the jumpsuit. She swallowed. “Excuse me?”

“You’re Natural Order now, I noticed. Servile to boot. You can’t put that jumpsuit on.”

Sophie didn’t know how Chance had figured she was ‘servile’ but she had better control the situation. “I suggest you shut up and focus on your own clothing, Specialist,” she said.

Chance finished undressing, putting her uniform into the locker. “I bet you want me to do that,” she said, amazingly defiant to Sophie where even Rayler had not been. “But since I’m a Follower and you’re Servile things are a bit different now, don’t you think?”

Sophie picked up her jumpsuit to hold it against her body, feeling very self-conscious now. “What I am in that Order doesn’t concern you. I’m still the squad leader and you’re not!” She didn’t know why she was reacting so strongly. A twitch of arousal in her pussy might be part of it.

Chance was taken back and went quiet.

Sophie felt a spell of dizziness as she repeated the last sentence for emphasis. “I’m the Servile slave and you’re not!”

Chance glanced over again. Was it Sophie’s imagination or was Chance getting aroused? To her great embarrassment Sophie realized that she too was feeling some of that.

“Did you know Rayler is a Natural Order member too?” Chance asked.

Sophie shook her head slowly. The air was touching her bare back and behind, teasing her. There was something in the air. There was that feeling she had been experiencing recently. It was the submissive streak inside of her that somehow had surfaced in the last day. She wondered what it’d be like to let Chance have her way. Not that she would let her do that of course.

“I think he’d be interested to know that you’re Servile now,” Chance said. “Says something about your personality, you know.”

Sophie straightened up to be more imposing. As imposing as she could be, naked and covering with the jumpsuit. “I didn’t join the Natural Order for the reason you think,” she said.

Chance nodded mutely.

Sophie felt frustrated about Chance making assumptions, especially when those assumptions were that she had a submissive personality. “I’m not going to discuss my personality with you, specialist,” she said.

“Okay, fine. But you’re a Servile, yes or no?” Chance pressed. She was way out of line but Sophie was all out of aggressive responses.

She bit into her lip. There was something horribly arousing about answering truthfully. She lowered her chin a tiny bit. The floor was clean, polished by cleaning machinery on a regular basis. What if she said the truth? Maybe she should say the truth. She had to say the truth.

She swallowed. “Yes... Yes, I am.”

“And you know Serviles should obey those above them, right?”

Sophie bit again into her lower lip, harder this time. Her skin was tingling with arousal. “Yes, I do.” Her pussy twitched with the pleasure of another hike in her arousal.

“So then put your jumpsuit back in the locker.” Chance wasn’t looking directly at Sophie as she said it.

Sophie didn’t know what to say. At the end she just put the jumpsuit back into the locker next to where her uniform already was. She was undressed, and uncovered again. Her nipples were stiff.

When she turned back around Chance was just finishing hanging her own jumpsuit and uniform in the locker. Acting like if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, she said, “The Natural Order asks us Followers and Serviles to be inventive and proactive in finding our place and assisting those above us. I think with these new ‘clothing management’ measures the ship is implementing, we should be in the vanguard and not use clothes needlessly. I don’t feel comfortable trying to impose that kind of thing on the other squad members, but lets at least forbid the jumpsuit for the female members.” Chance’s argument was philosophical in nature and strange to hear. How could Chance be so into this Natural Order thing when she couldn’t have been a member for more than a couple of days?

Sophie was embarrassed by the proposal that somehow the female members would voluntarily decide to wear less clothing during missions. What kind of backwards thinking was that? And why was it so arousing? Still, she could not stop herself from agreeing: “Fine, Chance, we will not wear jumpsuits.”

Chance appeared encouraged and there was a gleam in her eye. She took her jumpsuit back out of the locker and handed it to Sophie. “Lets be efficient. There’s a recycle chute at the end of the corridor outside.” Chance nodded towards Sophie’s jumpsuit. “Why don’t you drop off our jumpsuits for recycling immediately?”

Sophie shivered hearing Chance’s dominant tone. Chance wasn’t an intimidating woman by any measure, but in this case she was affecting Sophie. Sophie had agreed to be servile, opening herself up for a more submissive role, and that decision alone seemed enough to actually make it so.

When Sophie hesitated, Chance added a stern, “Now!”

Sophie was pressing both of the jumpsuits tightly against her body as she quickly slipped out of the suit-up compartment. No one was in sight, so Sophie dashed to the recycle chute and tossed both the female jumpsuits into the opening. The recycling system woke up with a loud whoosh of air, and in an instant the jumpsuits were pulled out of sight. Sophies arousal was even more intense as she ran naked back to the suit-up compartment.

* * *

The space suit felt unfamiliar and uncomfortable without the jumpsuit underneath it. The cold synthetic material was distracting.

Sophie had of course not mentioned anything to the squad. She felt like she was being forced to do this, and yet she couldn’t muster anger about it.

She was focusing on her job instead. One of the fighter pilots was manning a transport ship and with light thruster action he was maneuvering the transport to a standstill by the rock.

Sophie was the last one to leave the airlock in the back of the transport. With one step she slowly floated out into space. She had never seen it so black. It was like being suspended in a sea of ink.

A whisper distracted her. She couldn’t make out what it was saying so she checked her radio. It was working fine. “Did anyone hear that?” she asked.

“I did not hear anything, Corporal,” Song answered.

Sophie shook her head a little bit. Ghosts in her head. She watched her squad approaching the rock in a deliberate, slow manner. The transport had its spotlight bathing it in light. It looked like any piece of rock. It would probably have been completely invisible against the dark background if it hadn’t been for the spotlight.

Sophie used her own thrusters to follow her crew to the rock. She heard the whisper again. She ignored it and took a position to watch her squad lightly land on the rock.

It was a fairly large chunk of minerals, about the same size as their transport ship. It had no distinguishing features as far as space rocks went.

The whispering was constant now and Sophie tapped the side of her helmet where the transmitter was. She noticed Specialist Revend doing the same thing.

The whispering subsided.

As she floated there just watching, Sophie felt a measure of relaxation. She thought about the events the last couple of days. She remembered losing her clothes and being fucked by that service man.

It had felt good to be forced.

She didn’t know she had it in herself, but having seen how the Natural Order worked she was starting to become convinced that perhaps what they said was true: most women had it in themselves to some degree, a desire to be dominated, to submit.

Song was drilling out a piece of the rock with an electrical drill. The other team members were just watching, each one floating through space slowly. Or at least they looked like they were floating slowly, even though Sophie knew that the rock, her crew and Catheria all were cruising through space at a hundred kilometers per second.

Chance had been right. Sophie was Servile now and so she should follow the rules. All of the rules. Sophie wet her lips lightly thinking about it. It was an exciting thought.

She went on the radio. “What do you guys think about the new clothing conservation stuff?” She could make small talk—she was the commanding officer for the moment after all.

“What conservation?” Song asked.

“They’re recollecting some issued clothing for reuse among the civilians,” Rayler answered. “Ya mighn’t have heard yet cause it’s mostly for female crew.”

“I didn’t know that there was a gender bias,” Sophie said. There was definitely some whispering in the background, some kind of radio interference. She sighed lightly wishing she could play with herself. She hadn’t been horny this often for years.

“I guess that’s where the shortage is,” Revend said.

“Fine with me,” Rayler came back. “More naked girls ain’t bad. If it’s true that nightwear is completely out, it’s like a rotating schedule of naked chicks.”

Rayler’s comment was lewd but no-one seemed bothered today. True to his personality Rayler pushed it further. “You bunking naked too now, Corporal?”

Normally, Sophie would not want to answer such a personal question, but just then she felt unusually liberated. Just floating in space, exposing her new submissive side. Sophie licked her lips lightly. “Yeah,” she admitted.

That made even Rayler quiet for a moment.

Song placed a rock sample in a plastic container. Revend handed him a scanner tool.

Rayler had navigated to the other side of the rock. He took a photo from the far side with a high-resolution camera. As he drifted he took several more to get image material from all angles. This would allow a later three-dimensional surface reconstruction if needed.

“If they think conservation is needed, then it probably is,” Song said soberly.

Chance got on the radio. “I think so too. Corporal Lavis and I even agreed to disallow the jumpsuits on the female side of the team.”

Sophie blushed. Goddammit, Chance, she thought.

Rayler whistled. “You sure are helpful.”

Sophie licked her lips again. Her head was filled with whispers.

“I like being as helpful as I can,” Chance said. Her voice was breathy.

“That’s why you joined that Order? Get a collar around your neck?” Revend said. His voice too was slower than usual. Was he aroused?

There was a moment’s silence. “Yeah,” Chance said.

“Like a slave,” Rayler said.

“Yeah,” Chance said, apparently not insulted. “That counts as helpful...” she added, her voice slightly dreamy.

There was another moment of silence.

“So you’re saying a collar is like a sign of helpfulness,” Revend picked up again. No-one was doing any work anymore, just floating. “A statement that you’re willing to set your personal needs aside for the betterment of the ship and others.”

Sophie was listening, squeezing her legs to push the rough material of the space suit against her pussy. It was frustratingly hard to get any friction. The suit easily pushed against her lower lips but it was much harder to get it to move against her.

“I guess so,” Chance said, her voice soft. Sophie had never heard her sound submissive.

Rayler had to keep pushing. It was like he thrived on taking things just a bit too far. “What if instead of a clothes shortage there was a sex shortage and being helpful meant letting the civilians fuck you. Would you do it?”

Sophie shook her head. What a horrible idea. So horribly submissive. It was getting harder to follow the conversation because of the whispers but she wanted to hear it.

“Uh...” Chance said.

Song finally said something. “I need the hook driver.” Apparently he still had his mind on work somehow. He was a very determined man—it was a quality Sophie had always appreciated in Song.

The last step of the process was for Song to drive a simple hook into the rock so it could towed back. Revend handed him the hook driver.

As the hook went into the rock the whispers became voices in Sophie’s head and the voices sunk into her mind as fast as the hook sunk into the rock. She heard herself say, “Yes, yes I would!” It is likely that no one heard what she said as all hell broke lose for the squad.

* * *

“It disintegrated, Sir,” Sophie said.

Lieutenant Mendelson looked displeased. He was standing in front of her and her four marines. They were all at attention. “And the loss of the audio visual feed?” he asked for the third time.

The ship was bustling with activity. Behind the lieutenant screens were updating. A new course was being plotted. There was talk about the ship entering a state of battle readiness.

“I still don’t know, Sir. Maybe some form of radiation.”

The lieutenant looked at a video screen that was showing Song drive the hook in, followed by static. “It sure looks like jamming equipment,” he said. He was trained to be suspicious. “That rock must have been some kind of enemy equipment. Was there any sign of electronics, Corporal?”

“We did not find any indications of such equipment, Sir.”

As far as Sophie could remember the rock had fallen apart when the hook was driven in—although her memory was fuzzy. She and her squad had returned to the transport and when they came back the ship was in this state of alert. Apparently the captain did not believe the rock had disintegrated at all.

“Too many coincidences. First this rock happens to just float along our ship at nearly exactly our speed and in our direction. Then we lose the video feed while studying it and meanwhile the whole rock falls apart. Your eyewitness description is the only thing we have, Lavis.”

“Yes, Sir.”

He stared at her for a moment. “You’re dismissed,” he said.

“Punish her,” Rayler said.

“What?” the lieutenant said.

“I said, Yes Sir!” Rayler repeated loud and clear.

The squad filed out but the lieutenant stopped Sophie. “Stay here, Corporal.”

She turned back around.

He looked her over slowly. She was wearing her new Natural Order uniform again. She could feel the air against her bare legs. She was sure the short hem of the skirt gave the lieutenant something to look at.

“I’d say you failed your mission today, Corporal.”

She swallowed lightly. “Yes, Sir. I do admit I should be fucked.”

He stared at her blankly.

“I said I admit I fucked up, Sir.”

The lieutenant looked sharper again, yet... distracted. His eyes wandered down her body again.

“I see you have joined the Natural Order now,” he commented, somewhat off topic.

“Yes Sir.”

“So you...” He trailed off for a moment. Her nipples were poking through the material of her uniform top since it was so much thinner than the normal jacket. As she stood alert he looked at them. “So you have heard that the Natural Order has asked the captain for some additional allowances?”

“No Sir,” she said.

His eyes wandered further down again. He licked his lips.

Suddenly, he shook his head and looked back up quickly, into her eyes. “Corporal, was there anything else you wanted?”

“You having your way with me,” she said.

A spell of dizziness.

“You asked me to stay,” she repeated.

The lieutenant came closer as he lost focus on her eyes again. She backed away a step. There was a table behind her. Without asking he put his hands on her hips lightly. His fingers started to inch her skirt up.

She felt a rush of excitement and fear. She stood still.

The lieutenant dropped the skirt and turned around sharply. “Leave, Corporal, we’re done,” he said abruptly.

As she left the lieutenant was staring at the wall like if his life depended on it.

* * *

She had been aroused all day and wanted to go back to her quarters. But she still had to try to get her real uniform back, and that’s why she was now back in the service room where Fabian had instructed her in live suits and cleaning duties yesterday.

He was here now too and looked at her when she entered.

“My uniform?” she asked.

“It’s in the locker,” Fabian said without looking up from his work.

She walked past him and into the small changing and shower room. She tried to open the locker. The door was still locked.

“It’s locked,” she pointed out.

Fabian came into the changing room. He moved up behind her. “I like your new uniform better,” he said, his voice dripping with perversion, his mouth close to her ear.

She swallowed.

He opened his pants.

She tried to maintain her cool. “I don’t care what you like. I want you to open this locker! I need my uniform and my keycard.”

He ignored her and instead roughly lifted her skirt, pushed her against the locker and thrust his hard manhood into her revealed sex. She let out a yelp of surprise as she was impaled on the hard shaft so quickly. Her yelp turned into a soft moan as the man continued to ignore her and instead started to take her, slowly pushing deep into her and then going back out. Her arousal coated him in a second.

She didn’t fight him.

Encouraged by her readiness the service man sped up, entering into her quicker the second time. Sophie felt the cold metal of the locker pressed against her skin as Fabian had a hand against her back holding her in place. She fought her need to submit and her arousal, but it was making her body ache with desire. As he fucked her harder and faster it made her feel more complete. And it felt wonderful.

Within minutes he had a strong rhythm going, and her moans were in sync. She came before him, just like the first time, and he kept fucking her, again.

Her moans were soft whimpers by the time she came for the second time. Her skirt was bunched up under her uniform jacket and Fabian was free to satisfy himself. He thrust one last time and his hot seed began to shoot into her needy sex.

When they were both done panting he slid out of her. He washed off with some water from the shower and eased his manhood back into his pants.

“I like your new uniform better,” he concluded. He slipped her keycard in the only pocket of the New Order uniform, a pocket in the left arm of the uniform just below the shoulder. He patted her bottom familiarly, as to send her on her way. “Don’t worry about your other uniform. I heard you had joined the Natural Order so I did you a favor and turned your old uniform in to the supply staff. You can only have one uniform after all, and this one does seem to present the real you better.”

She left quietly, ashamed, humiliated and ... pleased.