The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 15: Vixen’s Fury

In the hospital room, Tricia stood beside the pale faced Cynthia. She looked sickly with the IV tube running into her arm, the large tubes going under her sheets, and small air tubes in her nose.

Tricia had barely been able to get in here to see her, but Lt. Warrick Heath, standing a few feet behind her, was a good acquaintance. If not a friend.

Heath watched her seriously with his arms crossed. His uniform’s tie was slightly askew giving him a ruffled, uniform slept-in look. Weary lines wrinkled around the aging redhead’s eyes.

Tricia jotted down the description of Cynthia’s predicament in her note pad. Already she had all the info Heath had to offer, but it really wasn’t much at all. The drugs in her blood stream had been varied and were of exceedingly large doses. The doctors had said her brain was fried. End of story. It was the life support machine that was now the only thing keeping her alive. Tricia had told Heath exactly who Cynthia was. She had too. But it didn’t change the feeling that she was betraying a friend who was down.

Tricia looked back at Cynthia’s pale form with sadness. She looked peaceful, but she wasn’t. She wasn’t anything anymore.

Tricia knew a part of her had loved Cynthia. Perhaps a part of her still did, Tricia wasn’t quite sure. For Cynthia’s memory, at least, Tricia could try to find out what had happened.

* * *

Paul leaned against Tricia’s kitchen counter, a cup of orange juice in one had as he stared out the kitchen’s window into the clear blue afternoon sky. It was his world now, he thought. He had everything he needed to own it. To own everything. He could see it now. He would be king and Kimberly would be his queen. He’d have everything. He could imagine a huge arcade just for him. Everything, he smiled at the thought and gulped down the last of the orange juice.

He wasn’t sure of his plans yet, but he had time. He walked over to the kitchen phone and casually dialed the three numbers. Short, curt orders on his part. In a few hours his enslaved super villainesses would be here. He smiled and walked into the living room to watch television and wait for them.

* * *

The sixteen year old Kimberly lay on her stomach on the bed. Her arms up and around the pillow under her head, the naked blonde girl slept soundlessly in the dim light. The afternoon rays trickled into the bedroom through the partially opened blinds. Her long blonde hair splayed out down her back to her slim waist and well rounded buttocks. Her long shapely legs disappeared beneath the covers.

“Kimberly,” a soft female voice called out to her. “Kimberly.”

Kimberly stirred slightly, her eyes opening slowly. She pushed herself over onto her back, her full natural breasts clearly visible in the dim light. A soft, sleepy angelic face. She reached up with a hand to rub the sleep out of her eyes. Delicate hands with long, clear coated nails.

She blinked. Three naked women stood around her bed at its different sides. All gorgeous woman beyond the comprehension of most men. To her left, a thin redhead stood with her arms crossed beneath her ample breasts. Kimberly looked quickly down at her red bush before back up at the woman’s smiling blue eyes.

Then to the woman at the end of her bed. A tall blonde with large breasts proudly displayed. She had her long, red nailed hands resting on the curve of her hips. Her emerald eyes smiled at her as well.

Finally, to her right, a brunette with impossibly large breasts had her arms also crossed under breasts, supporting their mammoth weight. She too smiled.

It was the lady at the bed’s end that had been speaking to her, realized Kimberly, because she spoke again. “Kimberly,” the blonde said softly as she drew Kimberly’s attention back.

Kimberly looked up and into the radiant green eyes. And then something strange happened. Kimberly watched as the eyes began to glow softly. The phosphorescent green irises started to spin outward toward her like two tunnels and they merged together in a mesmerizing pattern.

Kimberly’s conscious mind blinked out before she realized the hypnotic power of the woman’s eyes. Kimberly’s lax red lips were parted slightly as her eyelids sunk half-closed over glazed eyes.

The blonde’s voice crossed through the tunnel and straight into her mind. “You feel aroused and excited. Open to new ideas and new pleasures. Free of all inhibitions. You will not question why we are here, you will merely accept that we are. You want us to pleasure you. You need us to pleasure you. But you will not climax until I say so. You can not feel sexual satisfaction or relief until I say so. You can not climax until I say so. Do you understand?”

Kimberly’s sleepy lips mumbled, “Yes.”

“Good,” smiled the blonde, “let your conscious mind forget what you’ve just learned.” The hypnotic spiral illusion receded into her eyes.

Kimberly blinked, her eyes re-focusing on the blonde’s beautiful face. Her mind knew something had just happened, but she couldn’t remember what. Suddenly she felt extremely horny as she eyed the gorgeous women again.

It was then that the redhead to her right crawled onto the bed. Kimberly lay frozen, watching the intensity of the lust in the redhead’s eyes. She straddled Kimberly across her waist and then leaned down and kissed her passionately. Their full lips passing over one another softly, but firmly. It was like the redhead’s passion was contagious, because suddenly Kim felt the same way towards her. A burning desire for sex filling her.

The redhead sat back up, and Kimberly’s eyes locked onto the woman’s soft, moist red lips as she crawled backwards down the bed. Kimberly smiled in delight as the redhead lowered herself between her legs. Her tongue teasing and then flicking across Kimberly’s clit.

Kim closed her eyes as the sensations started. The brunette then climbed onto the bed and lay down beside Kim, her huge breasts pushing up against her. On her side, the brunette leaned forward and titled Kim’s head to meet her kiss. Then the brunette reached across and slowly began to massage Kim’s breasts.

Kim returned the kiss warmly, their tongues meeting. She was in heaven. Or as close to it as she thought possible. The sensations rolled around in the darkness of Kim’s mind. Every part of her being gave into the administrations of the two women.

The blonde woman at the edge of the bed turned her head with a smile to her master Paul, who leaned against the opened door. He nodded at Seducta, then looked back to Kimberly where Nympho and Gargantua were pleasing her. “You’ll have everything, my queen,” he whispered. Then he turned and left, shutting the door quietly behind him.

Seducta smiled, her mouth opened slightly as her tongue traced along the edge of her teeth. Her master was gone, now she could have some fun.

She walked around to the edge of the bed. The three women were oblivious to her, all their eyes shut. Seducta knelt down by the side of the bed and stared at the head of Nympho, who’s tongue she could see working Kimberly’s clit rapidly.

Seducta continued to stare until Nympho felt her gaze and looked up. Immediately Nympho found herself falling into the spiraling emerald eyes of Seducta. Nympho’s crystal blue eyes widened. Her tongue, still extended, slowed to a stop, frozen on Kimberly’s clit. Kimberly moaned in protest, wiggling her hips for Nympho to continue, but otherwise was occupied by Gargantua.

Seducta leaned over and whispered into Nympho’s ear. Nympho stared blindly ahead, her mind completely open to the suggestions. “Now,” finished Seducta firmly.

The glassy eyed Nympho pushed herself up and off the bed. Then she walked to the bedroom door, opened it, and exited, shutting it behind her without looking back.

Seducta looked back up at the two woman kissing fiercely. Kimberly’s hand had went down to her pussy and she now fingered herself in place of Nympho.

Seducta moved back to the side of the bed and knelt down on the floor beside it. Kim’s head was facing away from her, but Gargantua was facing her. One of her eyes opened and looked at Seducta questioningly over Kim’s face.

Seducta wasted no time ensnaring Gargantua in her powerful mesmerizing gaze. She too, like Nympho before her, froze under the entrancing stare.

Kim couldn’t stand it as Gargantua froze. She was beyond horny. She reached up with her other hand and began massaging her breasts, moaning softly. Gargantua lay still beside her, one hand resting unmoving near Kimberly’s breast.

Seducta walked around the bed and bent down to whisper in Gargantua’s ear. Finishing a moment later with a sharp, “Now.”

Gargantua blinked and then stood up. Seducta turned back to Kim and crawled onto the bed in Gargantua’s place as she got off. Then Seducta moved down the bed and lowered herself between Kim’s legs. She had knelt down so her legs were folded beneath her and her butt was raised up slightly into the air. She carefully pulled Kim’s hand away from her clit and then leaned in and began working Kim with her skillful tongue. Kim practically squealed in joy with the return of attention to her sex.

Meanwhile, Gargantua had maneuvered onto the bed behind Seducta. With one hand, she reached between Seducta’s legs and began to softly finger her. With the other, she reached around and fondled Seducta’s breasts.

Seducta moaned softly, her eyes open and watching Kim as she continued to caress her own breasts. Watching Kim’s open mouth, panting breathing and eyes roaming behind her closed lids. Seducta’s master had said she had to please Kimberly. And she would, she always did what her master wanted. But he didn’t say she couldn’t please herself in the process. Besides, he would be busy with Nympho for a long time.

[End Chapter 15]