The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Empty

Two very different young women are seduced by a female creature which feeds on human emotions, only to discover that some emotions aren’t so easy to digest.

* * *

She was hungry. She didn’t need to feed as often anymore. Once or twice a week. But She hungered now. Standing in the shadows of brilliant and dull light. Seen and unseen.

When someone noticed Her, it was child’s play to catch the eyes, make them cast downward after She forced Her way right through the brain like a close-range bullet and then smile at the meek retreat. She stood still, no drink in Her hand. Feeling only the thump-thump beneath Her feet.

She had found a nest in this city of six million souls and relished the various haunts She’d give time to enter. But this one was Her favorite, full of faux socialites, emos, goths, partiers, outcasts, adulterers and, oh yes, the sinful dabblers in a world not like their own.

The club was full of them. She could smell them. The strobing lights flickered on one face and then another. Even in the half-dark, She could make out nearly every face and, for a brief moment, reach across the room and peer into a few of the minds to snack on their deepest feelings. A taste here, a mental lick there. But She was hungry, and needed more.

* * *

She loved going dancing with Jodie. She was so much fun. Uninhibited. She bounced and twirled to the techno beat without a care in the world.

Lily wasn’t much of a dancer. Her boyfriend, Richard, never took her dancing—he was a dinner-and-a-movie kinda guy. Which was fine with Lily. All it took was a nudge and wink from Jodie to get her to go out. That didn’t happen very often either with Jodie’s busy schedule. Once a month was just right. And, right now, Lily was having a blast. She’d try to cut loose on the dance floor, all elbows and knees—girl-girl dancing in a place like this was awkward enough at first—but seeing Jodie bob and shake and grin was infectious.

Even when she stumbled and let out a small squeak, Jodie’s laugh rang above the music and crowd noise and made Lily laugh out loud too. Jodie’s hair flew across her sweat-streaked face like strands of melted chocolate, lost in the music, except for the occasional devilish glance at Lily trying to keep up. And then there would be two smiles.

Nearly everything about Lily made Jodie smile. Lily was a year older, but in most every way she was younger. Jodie felt like a big sister. And she liked that. They were so different—Jodie didn’t mind being a bad girl at times, so what?—she wondered how the two of them ever got along at all. But she also realized very quickly that it was a part of herself she didn’t want Lily to see. Lily was in the working world now, while Jodie still had two semesters of school left, but they’d made it work. Of all the crappy, mystery roommates she could have gotten stuck with, Lily was the sweetest, kindest person she’d ever met. In a few months, they were best friends. Jodie, deep down, hoped it would always be so.

Lily noticed Her first, absently, before the woman’s gaze had even fallen upon her. Lily raised her hands and shook her small hips at Jodie’s silent urging, her blonde curls matting her face, framing it. When she looked up again across the large room, the woman was gone. She gave a curious glance farther down the wall before she looked back at Jodie and smiled a big smile to see her friend match her movements.

Then She spied the young blonde in the white skirt and top on the dance floor.

* * *

This one tonight. There were hundreds of young girls in the club on a Saturday. She fed on the energy. But She needed direct contact to fully sate Her craving. Human emotion. Sustenance. Curiosity, then apprehension, then fear. Fear was wonderful, especially how She was able to draw out every last drop of it. She could manipulate the weak, then turn that fear into longing, need. And lust. Lust was what gave Her life.

She had ensnared many men over the years, but found them—although full of what She most needed—a bit boring. Lust overrode everything when they would be with Her and She needed the expanse of emotions a woman could give Her to completely satisfy. Uncertainty, confusion, desperation? And more. Then, finally, submission.

From across the room, She could sense the full range of emotions the girl possessed. An open book indeed. Unfettered. And ... something else. Something She couldn’t quite squeeze out. Not yet anyway. The idea amused Her. She was perfect.

The music had slowed and the floor emptied a bit. Lily moved too, but a hand on her waist, a tilted head and a half-pleading look from Jodie kept her in place. Lily laughed and resumed dancing, a step closer to Jodie’s body.

Lily watched the front of Jodie’s jeans innocently slide along her hip and looked away if she blushed. Then it hit her. Two eyes, like tiny white lasers, shot through the back of her head. Lily shook it, losing focus. She smiled back at Jodie, though vacantly. Jodie swayed from side to side, her own eyes everywhere and nowhere.

Lily’s head snapped back toward those eyes, yet there were only shadows there now. She scanned the room casually, but with purpose. Then she saw the eyes again. Still far away, but closer than before, shining between a couple dancing. They looked almost yellow. Lily felt dizzy. She nearly wobbled. She could see now the figure of a woman, but without detail, along the club’s back wall.

In a blink, the woman—those eyes!—was gone. This time Lily sought her out. Where had she gone? But the eyes found her instead. Lily locked on those two shining orbs, closer. Much closer. Are they orange now? She felt as if the woman was only feet away, but she was still halfway across the room amid the wave of bodies. Lily fell into those eyes, her dancing slowed to merely moving her feet a step and back. Bright pinpoints of light blanking her out. Where am I?

Suddenly, the beat changed. The music amped up, the strobe lights above her head flickered her sluggish movement into a stop-motion effect in time with the beat. She woke up.

Jodie stopped dancing. She squinted up at Lily, who seemed totally lost, disoriented under the flashing lights. Jodie’s hand on her arm reeled in Lily’s mind as she looked back at her friend. She was saying something. Shouting it.

“Hey! Let’s sit down!”

Lily nodded, not even knowing what Jodie said. It was lost in the blare, as she was. With a gentle tug, Jodie led her off the floor, her head craning over her shoulder in vain for the eyes.

They hadn’t bothered to get a table—they were usually full anyway—but fortunately a couple opened up a spot at the bar. It was quieter here, but not much. Jodie leaned on it, flagged the bartender.

“You okay?”

“Sure. I just got a little dizzy.”

“I have the cure for that,” Jodie said with a grin. “Two vodka tonics. My tab. And make them doubles!” The bartender nodded familiarly and hustled away.

“You having a good time?”

Lily still felt fogged. Finally, she looked at Jodie.

“What?”

“Are. You. Having. Fun?”

“Great,” Lily replied. The smile came a beat late.

Jodie giggled. She hadn’t heard a word. The drinks arrived. They clinked glasses and Jodie took a big gulp. They were quiet now amid the noise and bustle. Jodie scanned the room. Found someone, waved. Lily just stared at her drink. What’s going on?

Jodie tapped her arm and pointed.

“Let’s go talk to Carrie and the guys. Coming?”

“Huh? No. Go ahead. I’m good.”

Disappointment crossed her face for a moment, before patting Lily gently and heading for her friends.

Almost immediately there was someone from behind. It was Her.

“Hello, dear. May I join you? I’m Ula.”

“Oh!” Lily gasped. Her eyes were green, not yellow or orange. With thin, gold strands that fanned out around the iris. They were unusual, but not captivating. They were, well, pretty. And so was She. More than pretty. Older but not old. Runway-model tall. Her hair was black, short, giving Her a powerful look ... No, overpowering. Lipstick, earrings, necklace, perfect. Then She smiled at Lily sweetly and that changed Her face. She was alluring. This was a woman with a capital W.

“I’m ... Lily.”

“Your friend ... ?”

“Jodie. My roommate.”

Lily couldn’t tell but the loud, thumping music was but a whisper in her ears now. She tried to look away, at her drink, but her head lifted. On someone’s finger?

The near-blinding light from Her eyes returned. Lily’s jaw slackened.

“I see. Now. Lily. Tell me about yourself.”

A question ... answer? Lily felt a jolt.

“Well, I have a boyfriend, Richard,” she said with her natural perkiness. “I have a job I’m not crazy about, but a job’s a job right now. Jodie is in her last year of school ...”

Lily trailed off uncomfortably. Did she say too much? Not enough?

“I see.”

Lily glanced down to check herself. For a brief moment she felt as if she were naked. She rubbed her brow.

“I’m sorry ...”

“Ula.”

“U-Ula. I had a bit too much to drink, I think.”

Again, Lily gazed lazily into Ula’s eyes. They were like a cat’s eyes. But on fire! Lily watched the tiny flame-like images dance on Her cornea. Mezzzzzmerizing.

“So,” Ula stroked Lily’s hand propped on the bar, “tell me about yourself. Lily.”

Another jolt. Lily felt a warm flush between her legs. If she had just orgasmed, the dullness in her head overrode any surprise.

“Ula?” she said, after recovering what she thought were her wits. “Just so you know, I have a boyfriend, Richard. Well, he’s not really my boyfriend. We’ve been dating awhile, but ... I don’t know. Oh, I work at Malden’s. Just an office job.” Lily felt like her feet were off the ground, yet she spoke with unexpected clarity. “I really hate my job. Oh, and I am submissive in bed.”

Her feet touched down again. The eyes were green. The music was loud. Green with spirals of gold ...

“Yes.” Ula casually waved toward where Jodie stood with her friends. “Your friend wants you to join her talking with those two boys.”

Eyes, nose, lips, chin ... lips, nose, eyes. Lily tried, but couldn’t take her eyes off Ula.

“But you don’t want to.”

“I don’t want to.” Lily’s efficiency-sized breasts were at attention. She almost raised her hand to feel a nipple as it swelled.

“You’re a very beautiful girl, Lily.”

“Thank ... thank you. I feel dizzy ...”

“Drink your drink.”

Lily raised the glass and drank. As surely as she drank in Ula’s face. She felt another warm spasm beneath her skirt.

“Look at me, Lily.” She did. “Tomorrow, you’re going to break off your relationship with ... Richard. Then you’re going to call your boss from home and say that you are quitting.”

“I ... I don’t ....”

“How did you get here? Your car?”

“N-No. No. We walked. We only live a few blocks away.”

“Excellent. You’re coming home with Me. Have a purse?”

Lily felt an insistent hand on her lower back as she drifted to the front door. “Coming with you ...” She balked at the exit. “What about Jodie?” The hand gave her butt a protective squeeze.

“She’s having a good time. She’ll find her way.”

Jodie moved toward the exit and opened her mouth to call to Lily, but couldn’t find the words before they were out of sight. She slammed her hands on her hips and stared at the doorway, now empty.

* * *

Lily faded in and out during the limo ride. She tried to fix on something other than Ula’s eyes and found instead a long, blonde ponytail bobbing in front of her. The driver. Selina, was it?

She felt a hand on her breast and turned. Ula smiled as warmly as She could. Then Ula closed Her eyes and breathed deeply, as if basking in the aroma of a gourmet meal. Lily’s fingertips and toes went numb. Her hair was petted. She dropped her head.

“You are delicious,” Ula purred. “And never with another woman? Pity them. Ha!“

Again those long, slender fingers lifted Lily’s head. Lily began to moisten anew as she blanked out in those deep ....

“Now. Lily. Tell me about yourself?”

Lily’s hand squeezed her thigh—horny as she was, she couldn’t bring herself to masturbate. And she desperately wanted to. A question?

“Oh,” Lily chirped out. Blink ... blink. “Nothing much to tell. I’m breaking up with my boyfriend, Richard. He was a control freak, in and out of bed. Some of it was ... I think he’s been cheating on me. I’m quitting my job which I hate. Oh, and I think my roommate Jodie is a lesbian.”

Ula leaned back with satisfaction. Lily’s head didn’t move, gazing blindly out the window. Ula gently pushed her back into place to fixate on the bob-bob-bob of Selina’s hair.

* * *

“Drink your drink, dear one.”

Lily was startled, almost dropping the glass and its purplish contents. Then it all flooded back. The club. Jodie. The limousine. Selina. The mansion. This huge place. In the middle of the city.

“What is it? It’s good. But I’ve had too much already.”

“Drink.”

“Oh!” Lily’s eyes widened in surprise. As she tipped the glass back, she got the distinct feeling something was flowing out of her as the wine—Is this wine?—flowed in.

Lily leaned back on the soft couch. The room. Opulent. Just like I once saw in ... She felt herself slipping sideways, the brush of cool air on her ... Oh my!

Ula gave the panties in her hand a long, slow lick with Her dark, pointed tongue. Lily’s eyes were drooped but it didn’t stop Ula from staring hard at her as if to burn right through this sweet, ripened fruit. She placed a pillow under Her victim’s head, lifted her top and unclasped the bra. She purred again, thinking how interesting it would be to shred the bra.

“She is practically a virgin,” She whispered to Herself. “And so delicately submissive. Did your Richard tie your hands in bed? Or order you to suck his cock, dear one? Men ... no imagination.”

She was reclined on the couch. Nipples pressed together. Those magnificently shaped breasts. Lily could see below them now and down to a dark, vine-like patch hovering above her girlish, light brown curls. Lily moaned as lips engulfed her. Where am I?

“God ... I feel ... so ...”

Fingers found their way between her folds. Not fingers? Sharp, like claws. A talon-like digit wormed into the wetness pooling there and Lily arched into it. Her knees twitched, like she had been nicked shaving. A mouth covered hers, sucking her breath away.

Ula was drinking her dry.

“Uh ... N-No ... No ...”

Wet fur entwined with wet fur. Lip to lip. Mixing. Lily felt her legs rise. Ula was savoring every buck and twist. Tongues danced. Hip pressed to hip so tightly they were as one. Lily was unaware and never more aware. Alert to the sensations deep inside her and totally enthralled.

“Yes, my little pet. Give it all to me.”

Shock, giving way to confusion, giving way to fear. All wrapped in a tight blanket of lustful skin and hair. Another moan and Lily’s eyes rolled back. She didn’t need to stare into those eyes to be completely at Her mercy. A wet nail grazed her lips and she licked the sweet-sour taste of Her. She realized a part of herself, what part she scarcely knew, was slowly dribbling out from between her wide-spread legs. And she didn’t know if she cared.

Ula uncoiled and sat up on the couch, straddling Her prize. Almost there. Almost ...

Ula spasmed. She grabbed Her breasts hard, threw Her head back. A loud, unearthly moan left Her lips, teeth bared, as She shook. And shook again. Then slowly stopped. She caught herself panting.

She looked down at Her ... prey? Eyes closed, hands embracing her small breasts. A wistful smile on her face. Ula could only imagine the look on Her own face. But it felt like ... astonishment.

All was quiet but for the heavy breathing.

When Lily finally opened her eyes, She was staring at her. Green on blue. Studying her. Lily tensed. She wanted to scream, kick off the stranger who had raped her. But, slowly, she relaxed into that face. That beautiful face. And she knew she had nothing left of fear.

The yellow-gold eyes caught her again. Her mouth popped open as she moaned, her mind blanking out as her hands fell limply to her sides. Ula’s face nearly touched hers. Spirals of fire made Lily feel as if she were falling down a flight of stairs, her head rolling and bouncing but still transfixed.

“Now. Listen very carefully, pet. You are a submissive lesbian and you are in love with Me. Madly in love. With Me. You worship Me. Every day, all day, you will think only of Me in your daydreams. And you will masturbate, often, thinking only of Me. But you will be unable to climax unless I tell you that you may. Do you understand? Nod.”

Lily blinked. Then nodded.

“You will never be able to cum unless I allow you to. From now on, you are Mine. To possess. To control. To ... serve. I am your Mistress.“

Ula surprised Herself with how deeply She was taking this little thing. She wanted her entirely. She would be more than just a source of emotion and pleasure, then cast off like the thousands before her. She wanted her soul.

“Mistress?”

Ula’s head shot back. “You speak?”

“Mistress ... I’ve ... never ...”

Ula chuckled, but there was no humor in it. She forced back Her disbelief, pinned this desirous creature’s hands back.

“You will begin masturbating for me. Often.“

Lily, even in this state, could feel her face redden.

“No, I mean ... I’ve never had an orgasm.”

Ula’s brows narrowed in anger. The flame in Her eyes was real now. She threw Lily’s left leg across her body, almost knocking her off the couch. Lily barely caught herself. She looked at Ula with unbearable hurt, but Ula stood and reached for Her black dress.

“Selina!” Then to Lily, coldly: “Selina will take you home.”

Lily fumbled for her clothes. Her bra was in two tattered pieces. She left it. She was fully dressed by the time tall, leggy Selina bounded down the stairs. Ula had given Lily some distance. Her glass was full.

“Take Lily home now, pet.”

A flash of surprise crossed Selina’s flawless face. Then a dutiful smile. “Yes, Mistress.”

“And come to My bed when you have returned.”

Selina beamed. “Yes, Mistress!”

Lily staggered toward the door in a haze behind Selina before turning, eyes down.

“Ula?” She was no longer Mistress. But Lily was still in a fog. “I ... I had ...”

Coldly, still. Ula did not turn toward her. “You had the greatest night of your life.”

“I had the greatest night of my life.”

* * *

“Lily. Lily?”

A hand was on her, and she stiffened to it. “Huh? What?”

Lily slowly propped herself up on the love seat, her eyes barely open, but open enough to see Jodie leaning over her in a fuzzy, gray bathrobe.

“Man, you sleep here all night?” There was joking in her voice, but concern too. Lily looked wiped out. Her skirt was up around her waist, but Jodie tried not to linger long on the yellowing stain that bled through her white panties. Her nipples, however, eraser-hard and pressed braless against the tight top, were hard to ignore. “I heard you come in, but I figured you’d at least make it to the bed.”

“I don’t know. I must have had way too much to drink.”

“Ya think?” Jodie handed Lily a cup of tea. She tried to give her best little-big sister smile. “So ... who was that woman you left with?”

“Woman?”

Don’t press it, Jodie, she told herself. “Yeah, the ... never mind.”

“What time is it?”

“Almost noon. You look like you didn’t sleep.”

Lily scanned the small living room for a reality check. Yep, just the way I left it. Lily could sense the unease building in Jodie. She gave her an “I’m okay” smile.

“Thanks. I feel like I’m hung over without the headache.” Then her smile fell away. “Noon!”

“Hey, lazy Sunday afternoon. You’re entitled.” But Lily had shot to her feet, looking around for what she did not know. “What are you doing?”

“Lunch. With Richard.” Lily ran into her bedroom, tossing off the top through the open door. Jodie heard the flush, sink water run. Drawer slam. Drawer slam. Jodie stepped around the coffee table guiltily to peer inside the room as Lily bent over to put on fresh panties. Then a flowery sundress. Jodie spun away, casually sipping her tea.

Lily straightened herself coming back out, rubbing her face. Two sandals hit the carpet. “God, my face.”

“Hey, it’s beautiful. You don’t need makeup anyway.”

As Lily slipped on her shoes, she looked up at Jodie. “Not for him anyway.” Jodie leaned in. “I think I’m going to break it off with him.”

Jodie moved toward Lily as she checked her purse.

“Really?”

“Yeah. Why?

“Oh, nothing. I just thought you liked him. He’s not my kind of guy and I know you two weren’t exactly going to get married, but ... Hey, it’s cool. You can do better.”

An eye roll came with the thankful smile. A quick wave and Lily was out the door. Jodie couldn’t help herself but imagine the possibilities.

* * *

Ula was whispering in her ear. Clawing, chewing, sucking. Lily could feel the delicious slurp between her thighs. She was lost. Lost in Her. Hands everywhere but wet, urgent. Needy.

“Yes, my pretty one. You are Mine. Now. Always. And I know you need to climax for Me. Such a good pet. I feel your want. Your need to obey. But you must be patient, little one. My special pet. I will be with you soon.”

Lily could feel the moan in her throat, the wet slapping louder and louder. Please!

The jingle of keys woke her from her dream. The door opened and Jodie entered, slinging her backpack onto the chair as she strode in. Then she saw Lily. Lying on the love seat under a blanket. The straps of a pink bra uncovered.

“Oh, hey! Short day at work? I’m usually the first one home.”

Lily sat up, embarrassingly clinging to the blanket. “No. I ... ummm ... quit my job.”

“What?” Jodie stepped closer, but tugged herself to a stop. “Quit? Lily! Our rent’s due tomorrow!”

“I can pay the rent!” Lily’s exclamation took Jodie by surprise. “I have plenty of money for the rent!”

“I know, but ... You just up and quit? Just like that?”

“Yeah,” she replied, swinging her legs to the floor, the blanket tight to her chest. “Just like that. I hated that job.”

“I know.” Jodie tried to calm them both by lowering her voice. “Got something else lined up?”

“No, but it’ll be okay.”

Jodie’s hands went out, but she kept the table between them. She could smell Lily’s sex in the air. “Look, Lil, are you okay? I mean, I’m just worried about you.”

Lily shrugged.

“Ever since you were with ... Ola ...”

“Ula.” Lily felt herself spasm.

“Yeah, Ula. What the hell kind of a name is that anyway?”

Lily opened her mouth to respond when she realized she didn’t know anything about Her. Jodie could see it in her eyes.

“Well, test tomorrow.” Jodie started to turn, but turned back. “Look, what you do is none of my business, okay? Shit, I don’t want you to tell me anything. Unless you want to.” Jodie tried to make the big grin sincere. “And I don’t want to get too personal here, but were you just ...?”

Lily just looked at her innocently with those cute, blue eyes. Aw, fuck. Jodie grabbed her pack. She called behind her as she headed for her room, “I’ll start some dinner.“

* * *

“Well, that movie sucked.”

Jodie hit a button on the remote and another cable movie popped on. She hadn’t done as well on her test as she had hoped, but she needed to celebrate just the same. Even though it was a Tuesday night, she bought a couple of bottles of wine and some outrageously delicious Thai and huddled on the couch with Lily for a relaxing evening.

“I like stupid movies. They’re fun.”

Jodie smiled at that, then her eyes wandered to Lily’s bent knees covered in a comforter they didn’t share. She could see the movement of Lily’s right hand underneath.

“You ... miss Richard?”

“No. Why would you say that?”

“Lil.” Jodie paused, realizing the obvious wasn’t obvious. “Because you keep, you know, roaming.”

“Roaming?”

Jodie’s laugh was bitten off and sounded more like a hiccup. “Your fingers, babe. And I can smell you.”

“Oh my God.” Lily was petrified. What am I doing?

Jodie could see Lily’s shock was genuine. Now that’s weird. She put her arm around Lily as she jerked her legs down, her hands in her lap.

“I’m just teasing. Kinda. Hey, it’s no big deal.”

An uneasy moment passed. Lily retreated to her big-little sister default. “Jodie? You’ve been with girls, right?”

Jodie tried not to gulp. So here it was. The moment of truth.

“A few,” she said, as casually as she could muster.

“Well ... which do you like better?”

“Uh ... depends I guess. Depends on who it is.” Jodie hated lying. She pinched her fingers together for the pain. “You know, guys have something girls don’t and girls have ... things.”

Lily’s head began to spin. Ula. Ula. She needed to rub. But, right now, all she could see was Jodie.

Jodie wasn’t doing much better. It was just too too much. Jodie had Lily in her nose. Those little-girl blues so close. She could feel her warmth. Her gentleness. Anybody else. Anybody! But Jodie was breaking down. I am totally going to fuck this up! Jodie needed a sign—back off or dive in.

Lily dove in.

* * *

Jodie was gone when Lily woke up. She ran her hand across the empty side of Jodie’s bed sadly. Then she thought about last night. The way she felt. The way it was. With Jodie.

She had lost herself. She wanted to laugh and cry at once. She had given herself and it felt right, true.

And she had cum.

Three, four times? She lost count. By then it didn’t matter. All that mattered were those curves, those lips. The playfulness. The passion! She was still naked and began to rub herself, remembering the feeling of Jodie’s hands, her mouth there. She closed her eyes wishing to replay it in her mind over and over. Swimming in it. Then drifting ...

Yes ... yes! My love. My ... Mistress?

Ula. She was yanked down. Blinded. Her fingers scissored in and out. That face. Those eyes! She had a need now, an unbearable need to submit to Her. To fold under Her weight. “Ula!” Her moans turned to pleas. She juiced for Her. Longed for Her. With every stroke she fell deeper and deeper.

Mistress ...

“Yes, pet. I’m here. Finger yourself for Me. Wrap your soul around My will. Let your soul seep out from between your cuntlips. Surrender. I will see you soon, pet. And then I won’t let you go. And Jodie ... I’ll make Jodie my plaything. I’ll force her watch us ...together. Every day, for the rest of her life! That is the price she will pay for touching you.”

Lily heard the words ... and they excited her. “Ula!” She lifted her hips, driving her fingers deeper. “Cum, Lily.” She climaxed with a shriek. With Ula’s name on her lips. She collapsed. Post-orgasmic pulses of Ula’s will burning into her being. She would sleep. With only Ula in her dreams.

She was owned now. Mistress had seen to it.

* * *

Jodie got home late and the lights were off. The regrettable timing of an important lecture she just couldn’t miss. But she allowed herself a quick stroke along her zipper in anticipation of what was lying in her bed as she crossed the room.

Her bedroom was dark, but what drew her attention were the sounds coming from Lily’s bedroom. Jodie knew that sound. She kicked off her tennies and tip-toed to the door, hoping to catch Lily in the act and smother her with kisses.

But as she reached for the knob, she heard a voice that made her heart explode.

“Ula! Yes! Mistress! I need You!”

Between the pleading moans and whimpers of arousal, the squeak of the bed, it was Lily ... calling to her OTHER lover.

“I am yours! Yes! Ula! Ula!”

Jodie went limp. She felt the tears coming and sniffed them away, a hand to her mouth. She couldn’t bear to hear any more. She backed away slowly to be unheard when the shattering, orgasmic “ULA!” rang in her ears. Jodie moaned this time, in despair. She turned and ran to her room.

* * *

Thursday, Jodie did her best to keep her distance from Lily. But it was hard. She was a big girl. She could handle this. Even in the brief “Morning!” and “See ya!” she had tried to limit their conversations to, she could see that Lily was feeling just as willing to avoid dealing with Tuesday night’s sexcapade as she was.

She didn’t want to force anything with Lily. Their friendship meant everything to her, she told herself enough times in her head to believe it. It was just one night, after all. But what a night! No, no, no. She ever-so-briefly considered moving out, but she knew she couldn’t bear it. Not yet. Lily seemed happy, didn’t she? Ula must be some kind of woman to make shy, reserved Lily scream.

“Friends. Keep it cool, Jodie,” she said in a whisper as she tried to focus on her textbook. It was late. She didn’t feel like studying, didn’t feel like flopping on the couch to watch mindless TV either.

Then the moaning began again; she knew she had to hear.

Lily was spread wide, eager to please, eager to cum. Ula’s lips were so warm. Her teeth ... so white and sharp. Lily lifted her breasts for groping beneath Her, and instead felt herself pulled up, her arms and legs wrapped around Her body as they kissed with their lips from below.

“Yes, my precious pet. Feed Me with your desire. You are Mine. Every ounce of what is yours is now Mine to possess, to use. Soon I will be with you. Soon. Every moment from now on, you will be consumed by Me. No passing thought will stop in your head but those of being here in My arms. Now. Cum for me.”

Lily moaned then screamed. “Ula! Ula!” Jodie nearly covered her ears, but stood still outside the door. The bed rattled and Jodie knew Lily was cumming. A blissfully possessed sound. Jodie damned the tears down her face and damned herself for enduring the unendurable.

Lily felt the heat of Her breath on her neck. The sting of the claws along her ribs as she flowed into her Mistress. She ran her hands down Her back, feeling the large, inhuman ridges of Her spine. She clutched tighter, sensing another climax. Lily shook her head. Claws? Spines? Fangs? But the rush of her excitement was drowning her now. She couldn’t hold it back, even as she squeezed her eyes closed. The image of the ... creature imprinted on her mind. Cumming ... Jodie!

Lily gasped as she awoke, her pillow tight to her chest. She fought the air into her lungs.

The door flew open and Jodie was there, brushing the damp hair from her face.

“Baby, you okay? You screamed my name.”

“Hold me. Just hold me.”

* * *

Jodie skipped down the columned steps of the Student Union building and laughed to herself that she even knew how to skip.

One more class. One more damn class and I can be home.

The temporary barracks that housed the art department these days were on the far side of campus, but Jodie didn’t mind the walk. Not now. She missed Lily, and she let her mind drift back to her. She even tried to pay attention to the birds singing and didn’t curse herself for being a lovesick sap. It was love, wasn’t it? She just needed to give Lily her freedom. Time. Maybe her mystery woman would get her kicks out of her another time or two and drop her off at the curb. Jodie would be there to pick her up.

Like last night. She had held her all night until sleep took her. She’d kissed her only once, as she headed out the door, letting Lily sleep on. But it was nice.

She had just reached a clump of trees behind the maintenance annex when she saw HER standing in her way. Ola. Shit! And in probably the most secluded spot on campus.

But her twenty-one years had made her tough. Certainly tough enough to duke it out verbally with some high-class doll collector. Her doll. She strode up bravely to face the opposition. She towered over Jodie by almost a foot.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you at last, Jodie. I saw you at the club with Lily. I’ve heard a lot about you.”

“I haven’t heard a word about you.”

There was a false laugh. But it only made the damned woman more attractive. Okay, so cocktail red isn’t quite right at midday, but she could pull it off. Like wings off butterflies, Jodie mused.

“Oh? Sometimes one word is all you need to hear.”

“What do you want?” She cursed herself. “Sorry. What can I do for you? Ula?”

“Nothing. Nothing at all dear. I just wanted to have a little talk.”

“I have a class now. But you can talk all you want when I’m gone.”

Then Jodie went blank. She could see it, see the fiery orange of Her eyes, like two flaming arrows coming toward her and burrowing into her skull. She wanted to move, to run, but couldn’t.

“There, sweet one. Jodie. Yes. Now. Tell me about yourself.”

“I ... I’m in my last year of school. A-Art m-m-major. I ... I’m b-b-bi ... I’m a lesbian. Roommate ... I ... Lily and I are best friends.” Jodie coughed out the words.

“I see. Very good. And you want to be more than just best friends?”

“I want to be more than friends.” Fuck! What am I saying! Jodie’s jaw was rigid, fighting the impulses firing into her mind through her own brown eyes.

Ula seemed to enjoy watching the struggle. Then locked Her eyes even more firmly on Jodie.

“Jodie. Do you love Lily?”

“Y-Yes. She’s my friend.”

Ula laughed. She stroked Jodie’s hair, as if she were a Barbie.

“What a lovely little slut you are, Jodie. And such a strong will. Keep fighting Me. I enjoy anger almost as much as fear. Now. You will come with Lily to the club tomorrow night.”

“I will ... c-c-come.”

“I have someone you might like to meet. She’s one of My pets. Her name is Miriam. She is shopping for a new lapdog and you came to mind. Oh, don’t worry, you’ll see your sweet Lily every day. I may even let her walk you.”

Another stinging laugh cut through Jodie. She broke the stare, and looked down to discover to her horror that she was humping Ula’s leg vigorously. It was even turning her on. She could feel Ula’s hand petting her as she humped. But she couldn’t stop.

“Cum for Me, slut.”

The orgasm ripped across Jodie’s body as she flooded her jeans. Ula pulled back Her leg, and Jodie landed on all fours.

“Yes. Good slut. Til tomorrow.” Ula turned and walked briskly away. Then stopped, the back straightening in a deep breath, before disappearing down the darkening path.

Jodie panted, breathless. Gradually, her mind began to clear. But she knew what she had done. Clearly. For the first time in her life, she let herself cry.

* * *

“We don’t have to go, Jodie!”

“I think Ula has other plans. Anyway, it’s not like we’re dating or anything.”

“I know, but we’re ...” Lily didn’t have the strength of will to finish. “I’ll just say I couldn’t. Tonight.”

Jodie just gave her that look. It used to make her laugh, that look, playing on her naive, white-bread background opposed to Jodie’s life-on-the-streets experience. Uh-huh. Now it just made her worried. She had to go. She had to see Her again. She felt it in her nipples and on her clit. But there was something else she needed to see. The last few days had been so confusing for Lily. She knew she was being watched, from some far-off place where creatures like Ula lived. Not that stately mansion She called home. She needed Ula. Desperately. But that pull, that all-encompassing need, was still measured by her concern for Jodie.

Ula owned her. She knew it to her core and wanted it. She was helplessly in love with Ula. The creature of her dreams with pointed teeth and a thick, monstrous tongue. Her spined back and animal claws. Why didn’t it horrify her? Maybe because Jodie was here, now. That comforted her as much as frightened her. Mistress had insisted on Jodie coming. She must. Disobeying would only make things worse. Worse, for Jodie? Would she really become Ula’s ... Mistress’s ... plaything?

Oh, God, Jodie save yourself! She’s a monster! I can’t save you!

The phone rang. Lily instantly became numb and aroused.

“Hello? ... Yes, Mistress ... Yes, I ... we can. Ten minutes? Okay.”

Lily blinked away the cobwebs, then looked at Jodie with sudden dread as she hung up.

“Well? Come on, spill.”

“Her limo is picking us up in ten minutes. We’re going to Her home.”

Jody scrambled inside to calm herself. She needed to be calm, be strong, for Lily. Alone in the witch’s den. No crowd, no noise, no distractions, no witnesses. Maybe She would make Jodie bark and fetch. Or a breeding bitch. Jodie took a deep breath to fight back a shiver. Keep cool, Jodie. But her mouth said otherwise.

“Well, fuck!”

“Jodie, just leave,” Lily’s pleading showed on her body. “Please! Get out of here! I’ll be alright. Ula won’t ... Please!”

Jodie could see the wetness in her eyes and rushed to her. They hugged, like long-lost lovers. It was love. She could feel it in her arms. “Baby, I’m not going anywhere. Besides ...” She pulled back and gave Lily a reassuring wink. “I want to see this mansion. I’ve never been in one.“

Lily blinked away the tears. Her eyes were clear. Lily looked back at Jodie strangely. It was a face Jodie had never seen. For the last few hours, Lily had been growing more and more nervous, even as she snuck her hand into her shorts when she thought Jodie wasn’t looking. But this face. This face Jodie couldn’t recognize. As if a decision had been made in her mind. And she was at peace with it.

* * *

They sat in silence in the back of the limo. Even Selina kept her eyes forward. Neither of them wanted to be where they were or go where they were going, but both of them had to be there.

Lily fidgeted, physically and mentally. She loved Ula. But She was a monster. No, not a monster. Lily had seen Her as she really was. And Lily, in her own sober mind, felt sorry for Her.

Yet Lily couldn’t keep even those thoughts steady, as if with each passing stoplight the siren song of Ula hummed louder in her head. My poor Jodie. A hand touched hers and they interlocked tightly. Lily wanted to lay her head on Jodie’s shoulder. I can’t save you ...

Jody broke the grip and reached behind Lily’s head. Ever so gently, she cupped her cheek and guided her face to her breast. Lily could hear the rapid thumpthumpthumpthump racing under the surface belying Jodie’s brave face.

Yes ... Yes. My love. My ...

The limo turned sharply into the narrow driveway and through the iron gate. It stopped beside a walkway snaking upward slightly to a majestic, dark house. Not Victorian—an architectural amalgam of eras, centuries even. Although wide across, looking toward the back from the driveway one could barely see where it ended.

“Must be twenty bedrooms in there,” Jodie said, bending to look through the windshield. The door swung open. Selina looked like a half-dressed military guard with her stiff back and expressionless face as she waved Lily and Jodie out, weak-kneed.

They just stood there. Looking up. Then at each other, not knowing what to say. Selina drove the limo down the drive to the six-car garage, leaving the two young women feeling more alone than they already were.

Step, step, step, step, step, step, step, step. It was Lily this time to clutch Jodie’s hand. She gave it a confident shake in response as they reached the portico. Before they could ring the oversized bell, the door swung open. And She was there.

* * *

“Lily dear, come in. What a lovely dress. And Jodie. So good that you decided to come after all. Very pretty blouse, but we must get you out of those jeans. Ha!”

It was all a blur to Lily. One whiff of Ula’s skin and she was adrift on a sea of sexual desire. Ula was talking of ... what again? She could feel Jodie’s leg against hers as they sat, the loosening grip on her fingers, the simmering liquid that began to soak her cottons. Ula looked about seven feet tall as she sat there, looking up and out.

Jodie bolted up, hands on hips. “Okay. Ula. Let’s just get it over with.”

Ula looked as if She was going to say something, but reconsidered. She twirled a bit deciding.

“Lily, dear, how about a drink. There’s an open bottle in the kitchen. And glasses on a tray. Get them for us, would you?”

Lily stood and nodded. Her steps were tentative, but even. Like it was a test and she dared not make a mistake. As she passed her Mistress, her eyes slid closed from a graceful touch to her cheek. “And take your time, dear. Understood?” Lily nodded her eyes open and continued on.

Ula turned back to Jodie, holding her ground.

“I really shouldn’t like you very much, Jodie. But I do. You have an exceptionally strong will. And that excites Me. So very rare. Lily ... Lily has her own unique qualities. So having the two of you together, here at the same time, well ... this should be a night to remember.”

Jodie hadn’t felt herself move, but found her body standing on the far side of the long leather couch. She was staring straight ahead, at nothing really, then shuddered at the now-familiar pull that forced her eyes up, up, up and into Hers.

“Now. Tell me, Jodie. How do you feel about Lily sharing My bed?”

Jodie tried to blink. “No ... Not my business.”

“But it is your business, slut.” The word gave Jodie a twinge on her clit.

“I ... I don’t want Lily hurt.”

Ula stepped back, pondering. “Hurt. You mean harmed. I wouldn’t think of it. But there is pain, Jodie. Gallons of it. For you. For her? I can most certainly taste the pain.”

“Not my ...”

Ula’s sigh was long. “You are a fighter, I’ll give you that. Remarkable. But there’s no need to fight Me any longer, Jodie. You’re here. And here you will stay.”

Jodie’s legs got cold. She was shivering. Fight! Keep fighting this BITCH!

“You’re not even afraid of Me, are you? There’s no fear, no curiosity. There’s only sweet Lily rolling around in that stubborn head of yours. Hmm. Do you think that I will cause her pain? The same pain you’re feeling right now?”

“Y-Yes ... No ... I don’t, I ...”

“Do you love her?”

“More than anything. She’s my f-friend.”

Ula pressed into her, taxing Her abilities so to flatten that immoveable heart. “Yes, but do you LOVE her?”

Jodie was losing her grip. On reality. On her senses. Her life. Ula’s warm breast was at her cheek, the scent of Her arousal intoxicating. A quick, wet lick to her ear and she knew she was creaming despite herself.

“I ... I ..SHE LOVES YOU!”

The echo of her scream slapped her in the face. She no longer shivered, but she was frozen. Motionless. An eternity would have lasted less long before Ula bent down. Those inhuman eyes were off her now, but Jodie still rode to Ula’s tug and pull and stroke and massage. She began to rock. Again ...

“Are you in love?”

“I ... I can’t!”

CRASH!

Lily stood in the entranceway, eyes wide, mouth agape. The tray of wine glasses shattered on the hardwood floor. There was Jodie, her jeans and boyshorts around her ankles and Ula’s fingers deep in her pussy. Jodie was shuddering.

Ula straightened. Disbelief again. Her heels clicked on the floor as She approached Lily, taking the tray from her tight grip.

“Don’t worry, pet. Jodie and I were just getting better acquainted. Sit down.”

Lily’s shock vanished, blankness emerged. She obediently went to the couch and sat.

Ula hit the intercom. “Carmen. The drawing room. Cleanup.”

“Yes, Mistress,” came the reply.

Two sets of eyes fixed on Ula as She stood in the middle of the room. She slowly let Her dress slip to the floor, allowing them to see how Her body made the most of Her sultry bra-and-garter set.

Carmen scurried down the stairs, bucket, towel and dustpan in her hands. Ula pointed and teen-aged Carmen fell to her knees to clean the mess. The sharp, tinkle of glass shards was soon matched by the low clack-clack of another pair of heels approaching from the hallway.

An Asian woman, about 30, entered.

“Miriam. I’d like you to meet dear Lily. And this? This is Jodie.”

Miriam joined Ula, and they chatted casually, quietly. Jodie’s eyes held on them. The lithe, sleek Miriam wore a black leather bikini, silver bracelets and a thick, studded collar. Jodie was more chilled than before. She was frightening. A predator. Even when Miriam smiled at Ula, she sneered. Jodie tried to hear what they were saying, but in her daze could only make out bit and pieces—“chicken,” “will need work” and “puny thing.”

“That’s enough, Carmen, dear. Finish later.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Carmen hurried off.

When Miriam approached her, like a walking viper, Jodie found the strength of will to glance at Lily. Naked. Gazing up at Ula above her. She felt hands on her. Rough. Cruel. “I’ll make you beg!” Her focus wavered, in and out. In and out. She gasped when she found herself on the floor, like a dog, lapping at the woman’s crotch.

Her face felt a warm splash. Bitter. Unpleasant. Piss!

A distant coughing, and Lily became aware of herself. She was cupping Ula’s bare ass as it lunged into her. She felt Her weight, then Her mouth on hers. Ula pressed with Her hips, Her wetness seeping into Lily’s open flower. Lily fought with what little feelings she had. Ula? She held Her tightly, but it was no embrace. She felt Ula buck with insistence.

“Give me what I want! Give me what I need!”

Ula arched upward, claws reaching for the ceiling, animal grunts and moans in desperate wanting. She gyrated on Lily’s sex. Lily shut her eyes from the wounded, gasping breaths across the room that filled her ears. Ula wailed above her. She shut them tighter. My love ...

The body above her went suddenly still. Lily dared not open them.

“Miriam,” the voice said, quietly. “Leave us.”

* * *

Lily woke first. Her sight was filled with Jodie’s face. Her eyes closed. Jodie’s arms and legs were wrapped around Lily’s body, but in dreamy relaxation. They were in Jodie’s bed. It was morning. And they were naked.

An hour later, Jodie staggered out of the bedroom. Lily was at the small table by the kitchen. Their little nook. Staring into a half-empty cup. She brightened to see Jodie’s confused smile and the familiar, fluffy bathrobe.

She joined Lily at the table, but neither could speak. Even the relief of being home was supplanted by the pensive thoughts of what may have happened to them. And what did.

Jodie reached across the table finally for Lily’s hand and squeezed it. She couldn’t wait any longer.

“Lily. What the hell just hap—”

Bzzzzzzz. Bzzzzzz. The door buzzer made them both jump. Lily slowly eased herself up, knowing the worried look on Jodie’s face mirrored her own. Jodie was at her side when she opened the door.

There was Ula.

There were her eyes. Pretty green eyes with strands of gold flaring out from the iris. Both Lily and Jodie looked into them. Then at each other.

“May I come in?”

Two beats slow, they parted and Jodie ushered her in with an awkward wave. They settled in the middle of the room, none of them knowing what would happen next.

“I had forgotten ...” she said carefully. Then, with a small wave, “Sit. I’ll stand.”

Lily and Jodie lowered slowly onto the love seat, almost on top of each other. Not daring to be out of each other’s reach. Jodie laced her fingers with Lily’s as she looked up. I had forgotten ...

Jodie felt the water on her back ... and strong, womanly hands, warm, caressing. A soft cloth brushed gently between her legs, bubbly. She could smell Lily more than see her, fresh like flowers, and her hair flat and drenched on her scalp without a hint of the curls. The powerful hands turned Lily away from her, and the smoothness of her back was covered in white foam ...

“I have lived a long time,” she began. “Long enough to have learned that when something is lost, it can be found again. And when something is found ... well, I had forgotten.

“You think of me as a monster. I am. I take from ... others in order to live. I’ve never killed a human, but I’ve taken from many that which makes them who they are. Enslaved some, surely. It’s merely the truth. The monster that I am.”

Lily began to stand, but Ula waved her back.

“I came to the club that night, Lily, to take from you. So many emotions, so many genuine feelings. I was attracted to you because I saw in you feelings I’d long since forgotten. I couldn’t even name them. And, because of that, I couldn’t take them out of you either. Perhaps there are some feelings that aren’t meant to be taken.

“And you. The fighter. Not a thrill-seeker, not a bankrupt soul. Not a deviant personality full of the dirty, dark sludge that I can soak in so easily. But a loyal friend. Willing to sacrifice herself for someone else. As I said, I had forgotten.

“I release you, Lily. For your kindness. For your sympathy. I only was able to have a taste. I had chosen to avoid them. But it was enough. Now, I’ve learned that the sweetest flavors are those that come in small bites.

“Jodie? Take care of her.”

When she reached the door, she turned to face them, Jodie now standing by Lily’s side. There was no smile, the creature must do what it needs to live after all, but there was a glimmer in her eye.

“By the way, I released all my girls. All fourteen.”

“Selina, Carmen? The rest? What will you do?”

Ula laughed. It felt good for Jodie to hear it.

“Actually, after I released them and they were themselves, Selina offered to stay. It seems one may be enough.“

“Ula?” For once the utterance was felt only in Lily’s heart. “You didn’t have to release me.”

Ula looked at Jodie, and for a brief moment a new hunger was there.

“I know, pet.”

And she was gone.

As they cuddled on the couch, the shock having worn off enough to relax, both Lily and Jodie were thinking the same thing. Ula had brought them together, and that might not have happened otherwise. She had given, not taken. And in the giving, received something back that she would hold inside her for the rest of her days.