The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© Copyright 2010 WittyFlirt

The usual disclaimers apply (i.e. those of this site and the hosting site), please read responsibly.

Energy

CHAPTER 3: JILL

Jon recognized one obvious truth. He would need to better control his mind. The volleyball incident had left him bruised; and the subject of much ridicule from his teammates in the practices that followed. The good news for Jon was that he made the varsity team. Another benefit was that Kim Bell now knew he existed, though currently as “that cute guy who got his face smashed in by Jack’s spike”. She thinks I’m cute, Jon thought.

The greater issue was losing control of his talent in his home. That mortifying experience could recur at any time. It was not yet predictable, and that made it considerably unsettling for Jon.

He decided to expand his studies to include meditation, meditative trances, and anything that would teach him to control his mind. As Luck would have it, a pamphlet was left pinned to the front door of each house on their street when he returned from school. The gym & spa around the corner was running New Year specials on yoga, spinning, and meditation. Jon called them as soon as he entered the house and signed up for a class starting the next day.

Upon entering the meditation room just moments before the class began, Jon counted four others besides himself and the teacher. The teacher was Olga, a heavy curvy woman with big hair, a big chest, and a thick harsh German accent that Jon found more daunting than relaxing. Olga was sitting on a thin foam mat, cross-legged with her hands resting on her knees, palms up.

Jon looked around the large room and said playfully, “So, big turn-out, eh?”

Olga raised one eyebrow, her lips unpleasantly expressionless, and glanced at the rolls of foam mats. Jon’s smile dropped and he quickly gathered his own mat from the corner of the room.

Olga said firmly, “We begin!” The class snapped to attention without hesitation. Jon chuckled to himself at Olga’s instant control over the small group of people.

Olga walked them through the basics of meditation, breathing and focusing on the air entering and leaving one’s body. Despite Olga being the most intimidating woman he had ever met, Jon was surprised how quickly he was able to bring his heart rate and breathing under control. Even Olga “harrumphed” when she crept around him inspecting his form; a wordless compliment that Jon accepted triumphantly.

For several minutes he searched inwardly for some sign of the spinning atom of energy that lurked within, but he felt nothing. Despite his lack of success, he smiled, enjoying the disconnection from the world around him. His mind drifted lazily from thought to thought, taking anything stressful and wrapping it in a transparent bubble to let it float away.

Sitting with his eyes closed he thought of the young woman to his left. He had only given her a glance when he entered the dimly lit room. He reached out with his mind to draw her desires to him. He felt his mind click into place again and stretch. Jon recognized the feeling and realized how easy it was to recreate. No images came to him.

Slightly puzzled and annoyed, Jon stole a glance in the young woman’s direction and took a mental snapshot to study discretely behind closed eyes. The young woman was actually older than Jon first assumed, mid to late twenties. She was curvy with more weight on her hips than girls his age. She had short pixie black hair that accented her round face. Her skin was pale, though not in any unhealthy way. Her round breasts sagged slightly in her sports bra as they rose and fell with each breath. Jon did not find her particularly attractive, but his teenage mind enjoyed the curve of her smooth muscular thighs while she sat cross-legged near him.

He stretched his mind again, focusing on the picture of her in his mind. The image that struck Jon was of such a vivid clarity that he almost panicked. He desperately pulled his mind back to avoid a recurrence of volleyball practice. To his surprised his mind retracted easily and came to rest within himself.

Jon’s confidence growing, he reached out again for the young woman. In his meditative state the image that appeared to him was extraordinarily clear.

The woman was in a hotel room. It was dark except for the bright daylight that pierced the edges and seams of the thick drapes. The woman was naked, bent forward over the knees of a sharply dressed middle-aged man with slicked back blonde hair and a powerful expression. Jon thought he could almost smell the hard man’s cologne.

His hands were caressing her back, bottom, and the backs of her legs. Jon studied the young woman’s soft round butt, noting it was reddened. He watched the man raise his hand back and bring it down sharply with an audible smack against her ass. She arched her back and cried out in pleasure. The man’s lips moved, his expression maintaining its firmness. Her lips moved in reply. Jon could not hear what either of them spoke.

The man’s hand came down again, and Jon saw the young woman shuddering, her legs shaking violently. Jon finally noticed her fingers between her own legs rubbing furiously, her orgasm spilling down the man’s pant leg, her lips curled in a rebellious smile.

Jon pulled his mind back, breaking the connection effortlessly. His face was flush, but his breathing remained steady and calm. He grinned, relishing in the victory of control.

* * *

Friday night, Jon and his teammates from the volleyball team crashed the party of Tom Donavan, quarterback extraordinaire. Donavan’s parents were away for the weekend, and it was the hotspot of the week. Party crashers from all over their little semi-rural county were sure to attend. Jon was not a drinker—he was far too responsible and uptight for that. He enjoyed his friends’ antics, and bailed them out of trouble if they rubbed anyone the wrong way. John dressed comfortably in jeans and a polo shirt, scanning the room for people he knew or wanted to meet.

The party was loud. Donavan’s house was secluded enough to ensure no neighbors would be calling the cops about the noise. The keg flowed generously. Girls and guys were dancing and mingling. No one seemed to mind the excessive heat inside the house. The cold winter air seemed to have difficulty penetrating the open windows. Jon was surprised to see that it was mostly an older crowd. He was sure many of those in the room were from the local community college.

It did not take long for Jon to find Jill. She was serving drinks from behind Mr. Donavan’s wet bar where the lock from the liquor cabinet was broken open. Jon was working his way through the very crowded room, hoping he could get a soda from the small fridge near where Jill was standing. When he finally wedged himself between two large members of the football team, he looked up and was met by Jill’s eyes pondering him seriously. He turned to flee, but could not pass through the formidable wall of the two men who, Jon considered, probably made-up the entire defensive line.

“Where ya goin’ stud?” Jill drawled.

Jon stood stiffly, and did not move. With the music blaring he was hoping he could pretend he did not hear her.

She said pleasantly, “Oh come, on! You’ve been avoiding me for weeks. A girl can tell these things.”

Shit.

Jon turned, his face and neck flushed red. Jill looked like a cat with its prey, and considered how to toy with him next. From somewhere inside Jon he found a spark of bravado. Flashing a wicked grin he cracked, “Cum again?”

Jill was the one to blush this time. Then she laughed and pointed to a stool at the end of the bar against the wall, “Sit there.” A guy dressed like Nirvana was half sitting, half leaning, his head lolling to one side drunk out of his mind. “Beat it, lush!” The guy tumbled away to find a place to hurl or pass out. Jon thought probably both.

He sat. Jill poured herself a drink and leaned into Jon across the bar. “Bourbon?”

“No. DP.”

“For real? What a wuss.” She pulled a cool Dr. Pepper from the fridge. Despite the noise, she took no chances being overheard; she leaned toward Jon again so only he could hear her speak. “Ok, we need to talk. Your sister tells an interesting story.”

Jon coughed uncomfortably. “I...uh....what story?” he fumbled, glancing up at the row of glasses and the wall mirror that hung behind Jill.

“Cute.” Jill took a long sip from her glass. Jon looked a little disdainfully at how much she was drinking. “Relax uptight boy, it’s my first and it’s gonna be a long night if you bullshit me about what happened.”

Jon looked at Jill hard. He could see clearly in her eyes that she was lucid and sober. She waited patiently for him to respond, her fingers slowly drumming the side of her glass. “Ok,” he said, “what do you think is happening?” Jon acted as nonchalant as possible, “I mean, there are hormones raging everywhere.”

“Look, hon, I’ve cum before—fingers when I was fourteen, I tried a dildo at sixteen; I’ve had three different boyfriends. I’m eighteen and I have never before felt that good that fast—ever. It was freaky shit.” She finished her drink.

Jon listened silently, his groin tingling at Jill’s words. Only his anxiety prevented a hard-on from rising. Jill’s eyes never left his; watching him for any sign of acknowledgement or understanding.

“Now your sister tells me how she and Tracy masturbated together ‘uncontrollably’ last weekend? You got somethin’ going on, hon. Spill it.”

Jon did not know how to respond. The din of the party continued around them, enveloping them in white noise. The occasional raucous laughter was the only interruption into their small bubble of conversation. Jill looked at him carefully. Jon shifted uncomfortably on the stool. Looking around the room for help his mind raced. He did not know what “it” was, let alone how to control it. Jill clearly knew something. “I haven’t a clue,” he said.

“But, you felt something—fuck, I know I felt something. Spill it, hon. I need another drink.” She turned and grabbed the bottle to fill her glass again. Jon thought back on it. It was just a spinning feeling that he felt, starting in his stomach, spreading, and then he felt himself....direct it? He tried explaining this to Jill. She probed into the details of the feelings, where were they on his body or in his body, what kind of sensations—sexual or something else? He told her what he knew, and what he had recorded in his journal.

“Oh,” he added simply, “and I know you want to seduce my sister.”

Jill choked on her drink, barely avoiding a spill. “Excuse me? What the fuck? How....?”

“I...uhmmm....read it, right before it happened.”

Jill laughed. “Ok, hon, are you a fucking mind-reader or something too?”

“No! Shit, I don’t know. I just...I could see what you wanted, I guess—your fantasy, desire, whatever.... It was like your body just told me.” Though he was nervous speaking so openly about his talent, Jon was beginning to feel more relaxed with her. She had a genuine interest, she was smart, and Jon felt good to talk it through with someone.

Jill put her hand on Jon’s. He did not remove it. He twitched in his pants and the space within them started to fill. In some ways Jon hated being a teenager, so easily aroused by a pretty girl’s touch. He looked around the room and took a sip of his DP as if it were a bottle of beer. He felt very cool in the moment.

He scanned Jill and undressed her in his mind. Her loose fitting sleeveless blouse was simple yet elegant, spreading at the mid-drift to show off her toned stomach. Her white flowing skirt fell just above her knees. She wore little make-up—a low maintenance girl. Jon wondered if she was wearing a bra since he saw no strap lines when she bent for the bottle, and just what was under that skirt...he had a strong urge to know.

“Let’s try something,” she said, interrupting his reverie. She held her glass, smiling impishly, her blue eyes sparkled. She motioned with her head to a girl at the other end of the bar. “That’s Debbie—don’t look, dork!—tell me what you—uhmm, ‘sense’. I hear she’s a total slut.”

“I have to look at her.”

“Fine, be inconspicuous about it.”

“Ok there, wingman.” Jon gave her hand a squeeze and winked at her; she pulled it away rolling her eyes.

Jon glanced at Debbie and took a mental snapshot that he analyzed carefully while his eyes continued to scan the room. Debbie was 5″3′, blonde—true blonde unlike most blondes—wearing a spaghetti strap tight fitting shirt that showed off her soft breasts. A perfect handful, Jon noted. Her jeans were tight and form-fitting. She was chatting with another girl from the cheerleading squad that Jon did not know—a brunette with no personality as far as he could tell. Jon returned his gaze back to Jill who was smiling at him. “Well done,” she said, “very inconspicuous. I’m proud of you. Well?”

Jon closed his eyes and opened them again slowly. He imagined he was reaching out, prompting his mind to click into place as it had before. He pictured Debbie in his head, even as he was looking at Jill. Faint images flitted through his mind, wispy ghostlike images that twisted and moved erotically. He furrowed his brow as he concentrated harder, willing himself to relax. A bed covered in rose petals crystalized. Debbie was lying back with Tom Donavan naked above her, kissing her belly, her hands and arms. Debbie was motioning him to go slowly, and Jon sensed it was her first time.

“She’s a virgin,” Jon said, holding the image in his mind.

“No fucking way!” Jill slapped his hand playfully, “what does she want rose petals?”

“Huh? Yeah, actually—how’d you- ?” His hand was tingling from Jill’s slap. “Wait, take my hand.”

“Ok, hon,” Jill said smiling seductively and batting her eyelashes. As her hand clasped his, she exclaimed covertly, “Bed of roses—how ‘Bon Jovi’ of her. Tom Donavan—wait, no fucking way!” She let go of Jon’s hand and stepped back.

“You saw it, didn’t you? Wow.” Jon’s jaw dropped.

“Cool—oh I fucking love this...” She grabbed Jon’s hand again and stared blankly. “Why does he have such a small dick?”

“Nice, I didn’t—oh, ew.” Jon pushed the image from his mind and focused again on Jill. They laughed together at Jon’s expense.

She took another sip of her drink. “Ok—do her.” She was pointing to the brunette talking to Debbie. Jon glanced at the brunette and returned his gaze to Jill. Anyone noticing them would have simply thought they were people-watching.

Jon saw ghostly wisps dancing again, whips and hand-cuffs appeared for a moment causing Jon’s heart to skip; but they passed quickly out of clarity. A limousine solidified. Jon could see a shiny black stretch limo with its polished black leather interior. Jill started describing it for him, her eyes slightly distant as she analyzed what was shared between them.

“I can see it!” She giggled lightly. “A limo. The back of a limo. So been there. Wait, its changing....” She looked up and saw Tom Donavan had saddled up next to Debbie blocking her friend. He was whispering something that made her blush and giggle.

Jon studied him. “He’s in the way. Shit, I’m seeing him now.” He sounded a little breathless. His pulse was high, he felt nervous but good. Tom’s desires popped quickly into his mind.

Jill dropped Jon’s hand. “Oh my!”

“Who knew? He bats for the other team.”

As they laughed together again, Agatha fell into the bar next to Jon. “What are you two conspiring about over here?” She was barely able to stand.

Jill held up her glass to Agatha, pointing at her with one finger. “You are drunk, bff.”

“Oh shit you have no idea! Take me to bed?” Agatha winked lazily at Jill, though it looked more like two eyes slowly closing and reopening. Jill glanced from Agatha to Jon, trying to hide a guilty look.

“Jon, take my keys, you’re driving your big sister home.”

Jon rolled his eyes as he took Jill’s keys. Well if someone was going to take advantage of his big sister, better Jill than some random jock. Jill helped him dump Agatha into the backseat where she promptly passed out. She then climbed up front with him, her legs crossed demurely. As he drove, Jon eyed her smooth copper toned legs. A lanky girl, Jon thought, but still she is hot. He felt his erection rise again. A warm feeling began a tight spiral at top of his abdomen.

“Oh shit, Jill?” His words came out a little breathless as he fought to hold it. His previous confidence vanished, and he tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

“What, hon?”

“Uhmm... look, that feeling is back....”

Jill’s interest was immediately piqued . She turned slightly towards him, looking down at herself, breathing and checking for arousal. She studied him as he swerved into the driveway of his house. Agatha stirred in the backseat. Jon remained motionless, his hands at ten and twelve, concentrating hard. Jill smiled at him, admiring his determination. For all her teasing, she felt Jon was a genuinely good young man. Someone that she thought she might have underestimated.

“Ok, Jon.” She said soothingly. “You’re fine. Tell me what you feel.”

“A tight spinning ball in my gut—high up here.” He put his hand on his diaphragm. “It’s pulsing, almost like it wants to be free. I’m holding it down; for the moment.” He breathed carefully, recalling Olga’s lesson.

“Suck it up, hon,” Jill said, putting her hand on his stomach and then withdrawing it. “Interesting.”

“What?” The question came out a labored.

“Oh, well my nipples are completely hard now, and I have goose bumps.” She extended her hand to his stomach again and smiled, a soft sigh escaping her lips. “Wow, this is fucking excellent. Hold on, hon. Wrap it up tight and let’s put your sister to bed. Breathe.”

Jon took slow steady rhythmic breaths while Jill darted from the car. He felt stronger as his body responded and relaxed; the contained spiral energy slowly subsided. He jumped when his door opened.

“Are you coming in? Your sister is in bed on her side, bucket next to the bed.”

“How thoughtful of you. How long have I been sitting here?”

“A few minutes.” She put her hand to his stomach. “Gone, huh? Come on. Let’s see if we can revive that little gizmo of yours. What do you call it anyway?”

“Tell you what, you figure out what it is, I’ll let you name it.”

* * *

Jill sat in the corner of the sofa, one leg extended down the length of the couch, the other on the floor in front of her. Her white skirt was loose enough to politely cover herself. Jon slumped down opposite her on an overstuffed chair. He was tired and wired at the same time. Jill was completely awake and alert.

“Ok, hon, get the little gizmo going again.”

“Oh, just like that? Like some pet you can take out of its cage?” He snorted irritably.

“What were you thinking about when it happened before? Basics, hon, keep up.” She winked playfully.

Jon sighed and thought out loud, “First time, I was....uhmmm....looking at you at breakfast, you pissed me off that morning, actually. The second time, I was looking at you in the car.” Jon squirmed a little in the chair, pretending to glance out the window to hide the guilty look in his eyes. He paused and confessed, “Ok, I was checking you out both times.”

Jon thought he saw Jill blush lightly. “Very healthy, hon. So think about me again.”

“Uh, excuse me?”

“Think about...” she pulled her skirt up, exposing her thighs “...your hot... hard... cock... slipping inside my tight—”

“There it is!” Jon felt the spinning feeling erupt like a match head in his abdomen again. His breaths were steady pants. Despite the erection aching between his legs, he noted again how the control came naturally if he simply relaxed and focused.

Jill giggled. “Ok Jon, this is what we’re going to do—” She paused. “Just uhmmm... try it out. You’ve got a free pass, hot stuff. Go for it.” She said it quickly to avoid changing her mind. Jill was nervous, but she trusted Jon; he was respectful and kind. That was rare in teenage boys, in her experience. She relaxed back into the sofa, her eyes restless and anxious. She shook her arms slightly to relax them and lay them loosely at her sides.

Jon concentrated, picturing and feeling his mental container dissolve slowly. He pictured the energy flowing warmly from him to bathe Jill in its glow. She stirred and exhaled a long slow sigh, reaching her arms up to elongate her body into a deep stretch. He let the energy flow through her with a little more intensity. Her eyes sparkled when she opened them to look at Jon, smiling at him. Her body quivered slightly as she slid her hands down her chest and over her stomach.

“Wow, hon, I feel amazing!” She cooed. “Is this what you did on Saturday?”

Jon replied, “Pretty close from what I recall.” He was completely turned on watching her respond to his control. He adjusted his energy to match his memory of the previous weekend.

Jill caught herself rubbing her hand over her dress to press through the light fabric to her soft mound, and pulled back with a sheepish smile. “Ok, well that confirms your sister and Tracy were mostly in control when they had their fun on Saturday. You’re in the clear.”

Jon was surprised, “What did you think? That I could force them to do something? Like those mind control stories you can read online?”

Jill chuckled knowingly. The pleasure licked her body inside and out. She struggled to control her voice. Stifling another sigh she said, “Maybe. I know I had no...” A soft moan escaped her lips, and she continued breathlessly, “...no control when it happened to me. I couldn’t move!” Jill was sliding her hands up and down her arms, over her body, and down her legs.

Jon thought for a moment and pulled the energy back into himself again. He noted how Jill frowned when the pleasure was taken away from her. He smirked with growing confidence and extended it again with a hot intensity. It felt like an incoherent wave of energy flowing from his torso out to her, and he imagined it envelop her completely. Jill gasped, arching her back, her head pressed back against the sofa. She cried out, “Oh....fuck!” Her fingers clawed up her inner thighs, pulling her skirt high enough for Jon to see she wore nothing under the skirt. Hot, Jon thought. He pulled it back quickly, even as his cock pulsed inside his pants at the sight of her swollen mound glistening in the dimly lit room. He contained the energy as a little spinning atom in his center. Holding it there he felt strong, his body tingling with excitement that he was sure was both sexual and the thrill of wielding such a power.

Jill opened her eyes and looked at Jon, still breathless, “ok—wow—uhmmm, can we take it up in baby steps here, hon? I uhhh....I just can’t handle that all at once. It’s sudden and weird to go from early arousal to instant climax. It’s just not natural.” She paused, catching her breath, “But fuck it feels good!” She shook her head and pulled her skirt back down in an attempt to compose herself. She was barely clinging to control, amazed at the purity of the lust and sexual desire that still resonated through her body.

He said sheepishly, “Sorry. It’s—I—ah fuck it. Sorry.”

“Oh...don’t be sorry, hon.”

Jill slowly caught her breath and trembling she tumbled forward to crawl to where Jon was sitting on the chair. She reached up and pulled his pants and underwear to the floor. “Oh hon, you deserve every bit of this.” Before Jon could speak her mouth descended over his rod and he closed his eyes groaning loudly. She reached up with one hand, gripping his cock and pumping it, quickly moving her mouth away just as he exploded onto her chin and his shirt. “I don’t swallow, hon,” she said as she smiled at him.

Jon suddenly felt awkward. “Uh, ok. That’s fine, use my shirt. Sorry I lost control.”

Jill laughed playfully putting a finger to his lips. “That’s why I’m on the pill, hon—men have no control. And, who said you were done?” She opened her blouse as she climbed up to straddle him pulling his face into her chest. His lips and mouth opened to suck and lick her breasts. The energy from Jon continued to flow over Jill as she rocked her pussy on top of Jon’s cock, riding him hard.

It was Jon’s first time, but he did not mention that to Jill; though she assumed from his clumsy motions. With a little guidance Jon found a rhythm that worked for her. When his hands were busy stroking her thighs and hips, feeling her slender leg muscles tighten and release against his hips, he sent energy washing over her body. Jill cried out again as she came on top of Jon. He lifted her forward and laid her back on the floor, plunging deep insider her. She whispered breathlessly in his ear as his weight fell on top of her, “Whatever you do, don’t stop.”